pdfDocs

pdfDocs is a project-centric PDF management application that integrates with business applications and systems. It gives users the ability to create, collate, edit, annotate and secure PDF content. Users can set up unique Organizer workspaces for specific cases, matters or projects complete with output and security settings.

Work for pdfDocs?

Learning about pdfDocs?

pdfDocs Reviews

Ask pdfDocs a Question
Showing 10 pdfDocs reviews
pdfDocs review by Luzmary C.
Luzmary C.

"PDFDocs Review By Luzmary"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility it offers to add a prefix or suffix to your Bates numbers. The pdfDocs Binder keeps track of the numbering, so that when you add more documents, it will be retrieved with the next available number in your numbering set and allows you to create forms, which is much easier than using Adobe products to create PDF forms. In my opinion, pdfDocs is the best PDF solution I've seen so far. PdfDocs works the way it does and is integrated into the applications and systems it uses every day.

What do you dislike?

Pdfdocs works correctly so far and I have not yet faced any difficulty as big as this one. Yes, sometimes it happens that I can not edit or re-create a PDF document, but it almost always works for me, so in general I'm satisfied with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is advisable to be careful not to save in the editor, because if you do, it is possible that the document is still there the next time you open the program, combined with your new document. It's good to test it especially with larger files.

In my pdfDocs test, I gathered several types of documents such as Word, Corel WordPerfect, HTML and plain text files (.txt). Each example I used was easily moved to the organizer and converted to PDF. During this process, the documents also went through the OCR process; I barely noticed that they had done it. Once I moved my documents to the Organizer, I was able to organize my PDF files much more easily than in Adobe Acrobat.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about pdfDocs
pdfDocs review by Puskar K.
Puskar K.

"The best tool to create complex pdfs"

What do you like best?

PdsDocs is my favourite tool as it helps me to remove burdens from my head. I do need to create a lot of pdf files and i have to share all the documents securely to the clients and other office members, in that thing pdfdocs is helping me in every need. The best thing of it is it is the best electronic binder, as it can create a single pdf in place of a large number of files. Another thing best about it is we can edit, email, share and can even print very securely and easily with it.

What do you dislike?

Pdfdocs is doing good for me till now and i have not yet faced any such big issues of it. Yes sometimes i do fail to edit and recreate a pdf document but most of the time it works for me, so i am overall happy with it.

As i belong to software management sectop, i do have to create a lot of pdf files to share to the clients and other members. In that case it helps me to assemble all the documents in a single pdf wherever its needed, another thing is it does work errorless, that encourages me to use it as my preferred tool to solve such documents related issues.

What PDF Editor solution do you use?

pdfDocs review by User

"Great program for work AND school"

What do you like best?

Many times when it comes to viewing things for school or work, it is in the format of a pdf, so pdfdocs makes it super easy to recieve and send pdf files. I also really like that I am able to annotate and make edits online some other pdf viewers/creators out there.

What do you dislike?

The buttons seem to be overly crowded, which doesn't make it very user friendly for older generations, or maybe even people who can't see as well.

I mean, it's great for what it is, a pdf file creator/downloader. We aren't really solving problems except maybe being able to become more of a "green" office by using less paper.

pdfDocs review by User

"Effective but not user friendly program"

What do you like best?

I like being able to generate a Microsoft Word document into a PDF/A document that is compliant with the standards set forward by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.

What do you dislike?

The program is visually crowded with buttons sorted into a manner that isn't the most logical or easily accessible for a new or inexperienced user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful not save to the editor, because if you do, the document may still be there next time you open the program, combined with your new document.

I am often unable to electronically file documents with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office because of embedded fonts errors. PDFDOCS allows me to generate a compliant PDF/A document that is easily uploaded.

pdfDocs review by Javier M.
Javier M.

"User Friendly and Reliable Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of this tool and how easy it is to create important documents needed to comply with different policies of a company.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that I do not dislike anything about this tool.

I create compliance documents to be sent to employees from a specific department so they can be acknowledged and signed and meet requirements to prevent monetary losses.

pdfDocs review by Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.

"Creating stylized pdf. files"

What do you like best?

Creating stylized pdf. files has never been easier. This is a great, user-friendly program with a lot of extra features that are simple and fun to apply to your documents.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative to say about this program.

It allows me to customize my pdf files in ways that other programs do not, or the features are more limited in other programs.

pdfDocs review by Audrey H.
Audrey H.

"Needs significant improvements to be a viable option. "

What do you like best?

It sometimes can provide a work around when you need to edit docs.

What do you dislike?

The lack of fluidity in the use. It made it harder to use in the long run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for other options.

Edit docs to provide to other members of the team or customers.

pdfDocs review by Alex H.
Alex H.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface. Quick compression of files.

What do you dislike?

Layout of some of the buttons is confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out especially with larger files.

Taking multiple files and merging them and converting to pdf.

pdfDocs review by Consultant in Civil Engineering
Consultant in Civil Engineering

"The best PDF viewer and editor"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best PDF software out in the market.

What do you dislike?

The software is not popular enough for a day-to-day use.

It is a great software to use but would recommend providing updates more often so as to keep using the software.

pdfDocs review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"pdf docs review"

What do you like best?

get product , easy to use . woul recommend to others

What do you dislike?

thiere is nothing that i did not like BOUT THIS PRODUCT

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend this product

YES IT WAS helpful in editing when item had to be ether deleted or changed

Learning about pdfDocs?

* We monitor all pdfDocs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.