PDFelement

PDFelement

Create, edit, convert, annotate, protect, merge, watermark, compress, and sign PDF files in a better way.

Work for PDFelement?

Learning about PDFelement?

PDFelement Reviews

Showing 258 PDFelement reviews
PDFelement review by William C.
William C.

"Best alternative to adobe acrobat"

What do you like best?

The user interface is really great, the tools it provides makes it easy to work with any PDFs and it has really amazing OCR capabilities ! I really love the drawing tools, it really helps me when reviewing documents and taking notes in class. Really simple to add quick pop up style notes, simply double click !

What do you dislike?

They are no shortcuts to go on about your way trough the different actions you can do. As a power user i always appreciate such things. You can't zoom in/out with your trackpad (pinch to zoom) gestures. Kinda strange as most application (on macOs) at least let's you do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the price scares you, look at other professional PDF editors/viewers that offer this level of tools for free and the top of the line OCR capabilities for the price, you won't find anything that good. Most of the tools you can use are 80$+ or have subscription fees. Very good bang for you buck.

Annotate, add information and draw on top of the PDFs for correction demands, code reviews and creating/modifying contracts to be sent and signed by my clients.

I also use it for school when reviewing and taking notes in class for the lectures. Much faster and time saver for taking notes and drawing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDFelement
PDFelement review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Familiar Interface."

What do you like best?

I like that the user interface is so much like Microsoft Office. It feels like you are in part of the office suite. I consider myself to be a power user and I have not run into an issue of not having a feature or tool that isn't available. I also like that PDFelement is nearly 20% of the cost of Adobe Acrobat Professional. The auto form feature, where the OCR creates the form fields automatically is a real time-saver. The OCR is superior to that of many PDF editors with OCR features. The OCR is more accurate.

What do you dislike?

The logo image in the custom signature block is not editable; you can disable but not change the logo. There does not seem to be a way for you to set the default size of a PDF when you first open PDF to view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the most used features with the likes of Adobe Acrobat Pro without the hefty price tag then PDFelement is a serious alternative.

I have saved a lot of time with file conversion from PDF to Word and making the PDF searchable and editable without having to import it into MS Word. The ability to protect and having legally acceptable documents through electronic and digital signatures allows me to sign and send documents without having to print, handwrite my signature and scan back to PDF and then email a document saving time and not wasting paper and ink.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

PDFelement review by Buddha J.
Buddha J.

"Easiest software to get many things done on PDF"

What do you like best?

I can't stress enough about the price. When I wanted a PDF editor, I tried many.

Each free tool was introducing some form of additional artifact and the commercial tools like Acrobat are too pricey for what they are worth. When I tried PDF Elements Pro, I was blown away.

There are no side effects to changing text. It is so simple to edit. OCR feature is a bonus.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find where to have more text formatting features like underline etc.

Another issue is that when the text is being added it used to be wrapped in the bounding box and because of which it used to jump across lines. I prefer if the bounding box increases if there is whitespace.

I wish this product has ability to remove security once we know the open password. We have to rely on another software from same company.

Small problem is that some fonts have mis-sized characters. If I type few characters it shows a warning and if I replace it with different character the warning beside bounding box disappears.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go for it. The product is double the worth of its price easily. There won't be minor side effects and you don't have to rely on online convertors where you don't have control on your data.

Mostly editing PDF files, add my own bookmarks. I had to edit some old documents of mine earlier and with this software it has been breeze. Editing slides rendered as pdfs.

PDFelement review by Milton E.  S.
Milton E. S.

"Easy to use and highly functional PDF alternative, at a very affordable cost."

What do you like best?

This software provides me with all the functionality that I need, and makes it really easy to use with its highly intuitive user interface. It is a very attractive and affordable alternative to other high end PDF products, AND without "cutting corners". It's one of those very rare cases where you actually get MORE than what you paid for, believe me!

What do you dislike?

Dislike? Well, so far, in terms of " disliking" , there is absolutely nothing that I dislike about this PDF product. Now, there is always room for improving, but's that is another story.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try this product! There is absolutely nothing to loose, because you are going to get your work done, and, in addition, more than possible, I believe that it is going to be highly probable that you are going to fall in love with it! Give it a try!

So far, I have been using it solely for sending and protecting documents through emails and simple form processing.

PDFelement review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Great working software"

What do you like best?

The OCR is excellent in converting scanned documents accurately and quickly. The software is intuitive and easy to manage. There are excellent help features included with the software. The price was very good for the complexity and usage of this product.

What do you dislike?

There are a few times when editing a PDF that it is difficult to highlight a specific area. However, that may be due to this being fairly new to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you compare PDFelement to other similar software, you will find that it offers more features for a lower price. It is also not clunky is working with editing, but offers great features to make the work easy and efficient.

The software is offering the ability to take older documents, only available in paper form and change them to digital images that can be altered. This is especially helpful for those needing to update your business' policies and notes.

PDFelement review by Shalesh Gabhane, MBA M.
Shalesh Gabhane, MBA M.

"You get what you want from it...Just say once.. PDF Element is there to help you every time."

What do you like best?

User friendly. Easy to use. Excellent product and I was looking for quick way to edit and create PDF and re-edit documents. This has everything and its a package in itself without any ifs and buts. Just get the things rolling. Initially, I was using some Nitro pdf, but it was creating a problems for me while saving the documents, so I decided to buy this software and since then no looking back.

I have recommended this software to many within my friend circle and every one is now using this software

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it opens files in two different windows, I don't know why. Some times when I use the arrow keys to move between the fields it jumps to different pages. Please resolve this issue. Not sure, it is because of this software of the problem with the fillable form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone can trust this software from efficiency and productivity point of view. Easy to use but with lot of unexplored features. Editing, converting, saving, etc... I use this program to do just about everything possible.

We use to lot of presentations and sometimes , we need to converts and edit the document sent by the clients. This help us do our work very smoothly

PDFelement review by surya k.
surya k.

"An Easy to Handle Pdf Application"

What do you like best?

The application is light-weight and hence launches pretty fast. The user-interface is simple, yet powerful and convenient. The OCR function seems as effective as that of any other software in the market (I have used Acrobat reader, nitro pdf and nuance power pdf).

What do you dislike?

It will be nice to have an MS Word extension. While creating pdf's from word docs, the bookmarks are not carried on automatically from the word file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A brief comparison with other software before you make your purchase:

1. Acrobat is good but uses much system memory which affects the overall performance. Further, it is very costly.

2. Foxit Phantom is lightweight but the OCR recognition is not up to mark.

3. Nuance power pdf and nitro pdf have lots of additional features but the interface is cluttered. For example, identifying and using a highlighted text is very difficult in power pdf as they have put the panel right below the text.

4. The only con I have encountered with PDFelement so far is the absence of an extension for MS word.

Verdict: 9/10. Recommended buy.

PDFelement has been extremely helpful in converting pdf to other formats without the loss of quality. Moreover, the form templates have reduced the workload while organising multiple surveys under the same project.

PDFelement review by Dana M.
Dana M.

"Best PDF program that I have ever used!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to edit and convert documents into PDF. It makes it so easy for an office that is fast paced and I do not have to worry about having a slow program. I will and already highly recommend this program to all businesses that would need to have it. I have used several different ones in the past and this by far has been the best that I have seen and used.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything to dislike about the program. I guess the only thing could be that there is nothing wrong with it yet. I did have one instance where I tried to edit in the PDF program and it completely moved my line all out of sorts. I tried to edit it again but did the same thing. I ended up going to the word document and changing it and then resaving as a PDF document. I haven't tried it again but I hope it does not do it again in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this program for a company that needs a program to edit and convert files into PDF with ease.

Editing, converting, saving, etc... I use this program to do just about everything possible. When I download applications, I upload them into PDF. When they are in PDF, I am still able to edit as I please with no issues at all.

PDFelement review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Simple tool that actually works"

What do you like best?

How you can actually edit a document just like WORD, and then are able to generate a professional looking PDF, very clean and crisp. I love also how it doesn't take up so much space. I'm no expert in memory consumption but I've used other apps before and the spammy of the app has always made me weary of other apps. What I can share is this app is spam free from my usage. It just let me do the job and do it fast.

What do you dislike?

I don't have really anything to say I don't like about this product, its really a simple product to use which I love. Maybe a better on boarding video to use the product would help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you'll be surprised how simple it can be

I need a quick way to edit and create PDF and re-edit documents. This tool allowed me to do that. It was quit amazing to see how user friendly this product was. I was expecting more difficulty since it was a paid product and one that was recommended to me by a friend who spoke very highly of this product. The time it takes me now to create a draft, print out a PDF and then having to go back and make edits to it has saved me so much time in my daily work. It has added a level of efficiency to my business as well.

PDFelement review by Kevin T.
Kevin T.

"Great Solution For a Mid Sized Business"

What do you like best?

The software has a lot of power but is also incredible simple to use. Ease of use is a big concern for us because we have several people who could use the software if they understand how to. The interface does a really nice job of giving you control as well as functionality.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found a lot of disadvantges. I had to use free versions of other software prior to having this one so it is like driving a cadillac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you don't want to have to pay a monthly fee to use the software on top of the cost to purchase it initially this would be the best option for you. It is a great option for a company that doesn't have a primary need for a full suite of pdf software but wants it to work when you need it. It has all of the features even a more advanced user would need in a format that is not intimidating to the average user.

Increased integration between our old and new systems. This gives us the ability to transform the majority of our old paper forms into a pdf that we can edit and use in our new system. A big positive is that the customer receive a consistent experience by seeing the same forms with the only difference being this one is on an ipad vs. the other one being made from dead tree's.

PDFelement review by Ray W.
Ray W.

"A very professional package, at a very reasonable price."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and powerful PDF software that covers all my day-to-day requirements. It has a well thought out metro-style start page so you can choose exactly what you want to do, an uncluttered user interface, strong content-editing tools, easy page manipulation, and built in OCR capabilities. It is a very professional package, at a very reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

I would really like page/document flattening capabilities.

Consider extending the licence to cover 3 devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use, professional PDF software at a reasonable price then try PDF Element - you won't be disappointed.

Update after using the software for more than a year - it really is good software. Suggestions are taked seriously and acted on, and the help team are super responsive.

PDF creation, editing and manipulation at a lower price point per licence

PDFelement review by Emmanuel L.
Emmanuel L.

"Very good global experience"

What do you like best?

I chose PDFelement after comparing many PDF editors. This one is well designed, get (almost) all the features I need and is a very good value for the money spent. User interface is friendly and well designed. The documents scanning feature is well thought. File conversion .xls, .doc, ..) is useful and well done. File optimization is easy and efficient.

What do you dislike?

No Outlook preview yet (this feature seems to be under development). Also, when adding comments to a document, I have to select add a comment for each new comment. I would prefer that the comment function stays selected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far the best PDF editing software that I have used.

Print to PDF, edit PDF, optimize PDF size (I use the web size a lot in order to get the smallest file size, and the file still looks great), and more, all in one software.

PDFelement review by Edward C.
Edward C.

"A Beautiful Update to a Great Application"

What do you like best?

I like a lot about this version of PDF Element 6. But, the most pleasing is the User Interface. In version 5, the tools were presented in a non-intuitive way, making it a bit confusing to edit documents and create forms. In version 6 the interface has been overhauled to my delight. At first glance, the tools are in the same place, but the difference is that they standout better for easy location. As a Mac user, I also appreciate the tabs used the separate the tool functions. It's as familiar as using Pages or Keynote. Kudos to the developers!

What do you dislike?

To be honest, during my evaluation, I did not find a single thing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price and capabilities provided, I highly recommend PDFelement. It's a very capable PDF editor for an amazing price. I've been using it since version 5, and version 6 is even better!

When filling out expense reports, they are provided in PDF format, but are not fillable. With PDFelement, that's no problem. The editing capability allows me to add my relevant text in a font of my choice, and position it perfectly. It's a real time saver!

PDFelement review by Hassan K.
Hassan K.

"When a product exceeds your expectations"

What do you like best?

PDFelement is the best software i have ever used to edit a PDF file, it made my experience so pelasant, simple ways to edit a file and add whatever you like to, its very reliable & straight forward, i recommend everyone to give it a try and see for them selves, never again worry about your hand writing as this software is made to make you fill & print any PDF file with ease and make it look like a pro.

I first tried it as a trial and in no time i downloaded it again and i am looking for a pro version.

Dont hesitate its worth every penny.

What do you dislike?

I havent seen one single thing that i didnt like

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best aoftware you will ever find in the market, ease of use, clean and made to make you look like a pro when you fill a form.

No more hand writing and it can recognize any form i believe.

I get some forms that i have to fill and send, mostly things related to payments forms, of applying for an offecial documents, or recently my personal development plan by our HR that i have to fill, i’ve seen others hand writing it, go figure, mine looks neat

PDFelement review by Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

"PDF Element 6 Mac Software Review"

What do you like best?

1. All the drop-down tools that are familiar with using Mac software is almost gone. The idea is to go to toolbars with descriptive text underneath each command.

2. Change text change is simpler in 6 than in 5. 6 allows the user the ability to change multiple items on one panel and not clicking another icon for the information.

3. The ability to convert the PDF file to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel is great! I can now if need to make more edits in the Office products. This is not in PDFelement 5.

What do you dislike?

PDFelement still has a problem with allowing the user to use check marks or filled in the square on a PDF form. If PDFelement builds this feature it will make my use more productive

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am reviewing the new version 6 on a Mac with the latest operating system (High Sierra) and am a mouse-centric and not keyboard commands person.

PDFelement 6 has done some changes that I like:

In summary, I would buy this software and the update for me means an update to PDFelement 6.

Filling in PDF documents on the computer instead of handwriting all the information. The benefits have been better documentation and readable text on a PDF form.

PDFelement review by Dean L.
Dean L.

"Easy to use, but powerful PDF editor."

What do you like best?

PDFelement 6 Pro is a very intuitive and powerful PDF editor that does everything I have needed it to do in order to edit and modify my PDF documents in a very efficient and effective manner. It has surpassed my expectations in terms of easy of use and power when editing PDF documents. I have used other PDF editor programs as well as PDFelement 6 Pro and, while all of them have powerful editing capabilities, PDFelement 6 Pro is easier and more intuitive to use without sacrificing valuable features. This is a great program which should satisfy the needs of virtually all users and is well worth the moderate cost.

What do you dislike?

Up to this point I have found nothing that I dislike about PDFelement 6 Pro. It has met and exceeded my expectations. There was a bit of a learning curve regarding the command buttons in the program when I first began using the program, but they were easily learned in a short period of time and any errors made in editing any PDF are very easily corrected with PDFelement 6 Pro if one is unhappy with the result.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial version a try and you will be very happy about the ease and depth of PDFelement.

I am using PDFelement 6 Pro to edit all types of PDF documents. The ease of adding, deleting, modifying text, and adding images to documents has greatly reduced the time and effort involved in these processes, resulting in very efficient, effective, and professional end result.

PDFelement review by Otto S.
Otto S.

"A good alternative to Adobe Acrobat"

What do you like best?

PDF Element 6 is easy to use, its intuitive and can quickly be learnt. It's faster than the previous version.

Compared to the previous version, the user interface has improved a lot - thanks.

The software is very comprehensive and powerful. Features that I like most:

- (very) fast document conversion to Word, Excel, PPT and other file types

- Fast OCR detection, also supports image-based PDFs.

- personal comments with notes or text box.

- Creating forms is now a simple process.

- very cheap price compared to Adobe Acrobat.

In summary: PDFelement 6.x is a very good software with extensive functions for professional work.

PDFelement has an unbeatable price-performance ratio. The software is for me a high quality alternative to expensive Adobe products.

Thanks for this great work!

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find anything I did not like about the program. Version 5 errors have been fixed in version 6.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is excellent, extensive and fast. My recommendation for PDF applications.

I solve following tasks with the product:

- Fast conversion of pdf's to other formats (word, excel, ...)

- PDFs merge into a single PDF

- to extract data and images from pdfs (for websites by clients)

- -OCR: Create searchable PDFs

PDFelement review by Haluk A.
Haluk A.

"PDFelement 6 Pro is a substantial improvement on the previous PDFelement 5"

What do you like best?

I have been using the PDFelement 5 for several years. Version 6 Pro has a better interface. It is also more intutitive and compared to competitors like Adobe it is simler to navigate.

I like adding text with ease, the almost flawless oening of scanned documents, making text and picture amendments. Also converting the word and pdf files are easier. It keeps the tables and charts in proper place and makes it easier to edit tham according to text I edit.

What do you dislike?

In filling some forms it still has some difficulty in marking the boxes which could be improved. When opening documents from file is enlarges them and it is with extra effort to make them smaller to edit or see. This can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch and use. It is a very useful and practical pdf tool.

I often write articles which need to be shared in PDF version. Wityh 6 Pro I can productively do this. Furthermore I use the OCR in foreign languages quite often.

PDFelement review by Randall W.
Randall W.

"You need PDFelement 6. The PDF program for the cost I've worked with!"

What do you like best?

Much cleaner than previous version and the speed is better than previous version. The interface is definitely more modern and functions as well as the previous version. The overall look and feel are very professional and allow the user to do just about anything they would want with a pdf file.

What do you dislike?

It does everything I expected only better than the previous version. I use the expensive Adobe version at work and this is as good if not better. I can't image working without it on my projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does everything as advertised and the price is unbelievable. I use constantly and it the best product I've used for the price. As a CPA I can't give PDF Element enough kudos for how well it works!

As an accountant I use it quite a bit to fix reports and add items to pdf's that are not editable after download. It's as good as adobe at a fraction of the cost. Awesome product! The ability to take multiple pdf files and combine them into on complete package report is invaluable for someone like me. Before I have to scan the pages and create a pdf the was too large and bulky to be functional or usable to my end user. Your product allows me to do things I never thought possible for the price and my end user are happy too. I love a win-win!

PDFelement review by Ken H.
Ken H.

"Upgraded to PDFelement 6 Pro, well worth it!"

What do you like best?

It didn't take me long to be able to maneuver around within this program. Set it up as my primary pdf file viewer and away I went!

I was easily able to convert a pdf file and edit it as well. I Love the ease of adding text to scanned documents, and watermarks to personal business documents. Being able to combine multiple documents is easy to do as well.

I love the ease of just opening the program and then selecting documents from the history to open. Very helpful, and easier than finding the document in my files and then opening.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that whenever a pdf file is opened, it is zoomed in to around 150% or more....I am constantly decreasing the viewing size back to 100%. I will have to use this product even more to come up with anything else negative/constructive feedback wise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change to PDFelement....it is easy to use!

Just using it as my primary pdf viewer, and editor.

PDFelement review by Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

"Best PDF Tool I've used yet!"

What do you like best?

PDF Element Pro 6 takes the limitations off of PDFs. It allows me to work with these documents in a much easier way as if they were word processing documents. I find it is much more user-friendly for completing fillable PDF forms which can sometimes be difficult as well. I often use PDF Element Pro 6 to convert PDFs i to word documents or Excel documents with ease and it saves me a lot of time trying to transcribe or otherwise work with the information on a PDF.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about PDF Element Pro 6, except that my coworkers do not have the program so now they email me files to convert and send back to them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It took me a little while to get to know how to use PDF Element Pro 6, so don't underestimate the learning curve. It is a powerful piece of software that can accomplish a lot for you!

The value of an effective and efficient tool to convert PDFs in to spreadsheet or word processing documents is invaluable. It saves everyone in my office a lot of time and we are able to use the valuable information stored in PDFs much easier.

PDFelement review by Jaime T.
Jaime T.

"Very nice App to manage PDF documents"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, and it has all the features I usually need for managing and editing PDF documents. Tools are very intuitive, you can start using the app as soon as you install it without having to read any instructions. I especially like the Edit function, because it's easy to manage each paragraph, add new text and/or images. You can easily move paragraphs up/down and insert new ones. Managing pages is also very easy; you can extract or insert pages very fast.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. I have been able to do everything I have needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial version first, so you will know if it really meets all your expectations.

I usually have to edit PDF documents like contracts, manuals, instruction sheets. I also have to join or split documents, and PDF Element let me do all these tasks very easily and fast.

Adding new text or even images to a PDF document is very easy. You can Edit the document based on paragraphs, so it's easy to arrange them

PDFelement review by Belinda C.
Belinda C.

"Love using PDFelement"

What do you like best?

I've been using PDFelement for a few years and have just tried the upgrade to PDFelement6. What I love is that it works seamlessly with any file I throw at it and most importantly for me, does a great job of extraction both for Word and Excel files. Conversion to Powerpoint is also great although I don't personally use this feature as much.

The other thing I really like about PDFelement is how easy it is to use the page extraction and insertion features as well as editing text. I've found that at times other software can't dismantle a table or elements in a pdf while PDFelement can still extract everything I need from it, so while it was the last pdf editor I used to go to now it's the first one I go to.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I really dislike about PDFelement - I find it intuitive to use and it just works well as and when I need it. If I want to be superpicky I can only pick on the colour scheme :) . However that's not a real gripe :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it. Try out the trial software and like I did you'll find yourself upgrading super quickly!

Extracting data from tables is my biggest use of PDFelement and at times, slides to powerpoint, although it's mainly data that I need to pull from tables for reports & visualisations, and it saves a lot of time & grief for me.

PDFelement review by Rick G.
Rick G.

"Meets and Exceeds My Needs for Every Aspect of PDF Management "

What do you like best?

User friendly interface. Clean and well laid out making for a good overall user experience. It's easy to navigate and quite intuitive making it easy to find the most important options. Fast and accurate. Definite improvement over previous version.

What do you dislike?

What is there to dislike, it does everything I need it to. It seem's to be robust and stable which is a great improvement from the last version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great program. The developers are working hard to meet all the requirements. It can only get better as they go forward. Version 5 definitely had issues but Version 6 is a vast improvement! I am confident that if they continue on this path they will become the industry leader in PDF management! Move over Adobe there's a new PDF champ in town. I have become quite impressed with Wondershare products over the last few years. I also use Filmora for video editing and am enjoying each new version as they are always improving!

I edit, fill in and sign PDF files regularly,. I use it to convert my Word Doc files to PDF format. It is a great benefit to be able to manage all my PDF files in the same place.

PDFelement review by Trent R.
Trent R.

"PDF Element is a Great Editor and Viewer"

What do you like best?

It's fast and offers a lot of editing features. Sometimes, software that does more than just view files takes too long to load for everyday use. PDF Element isn't like this, so it's really convenient for everyday use as a viewer or an editor.

What do you dislike?

I wish it offered dark modes. It's personal preference, but I don't like bright white windows on my screen. It's annoying to use at night. Also, I was really disappointed when considering an upgrade that I could not upgrade to the other platform (I own PDF Element 5 for Mac but wanted to switch over to the PC version going forward as I've switched platforms.) I was disappointed to learn that there was no upgrade path for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I own a copy of PDF Element 5 that I've been using for several years. The user interface for version 6 is much cleaner and it's priced very competitively vs. other similar software on the market.

It makes managing lease documents much easier because I combine content from multiple sources, and it's just easier to do as a PDF. PDF Element lets me do this and still make final tweaks and edits.

PDFelement review by David C.
David C.

"Productive software"

What do you like best?

The easy use, and a variety of handy options.

What do you dislike?

Not much - but one thing in the previous version was the limit to 15 open files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an application that is useful, versatile and offer you good functionality this might be it. I have stopped using other PDF readers and this is what I stick to now, and also for editing PDF files. There are likely additional functions, but the ones available here are the ones required for me in my role as a teacher and administrator in higher education - to be able to easy make changes in some previously uneditable files, etc. What takes plenty of time for some colleagues is an easy and quick fix, using this software. At times I ask myself what amounts of times the application has saved me - and the answer is many hours, every month.

It is helpful in different ways, for example when managing files for student groups.

PDFelement review by Robert K.
Robert K.

"ROBERT KNAUER LIKES PDF Element6 software"

What do you like best?

PDFElement6 is so far superior to Adobe for the price and its versatility. In pretty much enables me to do everything Full Adobe allowed me to do, but at a much lower price.

What do you dislike?

I love that it is menu driven enabling me to view the screen much like Windows 10 to easily find what I am looking for....There is literally nothing I don't like about it except giving me more functionality than Adobe. For what Element6 gives me I am happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before spending lots of hard earned money on Adobe you should give PDFelement6 a try for the money you simply cannot beat it.

I love the fact that I can cut, copy, past and make changes along with attaching other documents to my project on the fly. For the fact it makes me fully productive and gives me the ability to easily save and send PDF conversions to others gives me the tool I need to help teach my negotiation classes.I love the versatility, ease of use and convenience this product provides me with to do my work.

PDFelement review by Dallas H.
Dallas H.

"Great Upgrade to 6"

What do you like best?

The ease of editing pdf files is clearly the thing that drew me initially to PDFelement. It has saved me hundreds of hours by not having to recreate every pdf doc over the years.

What do you dislike?

Although intuitive, I'd still like to have some of the image tools enhanced so that removing and adding images from things like banners and footers was simpler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has become a true 'go-to' tool for our business. Allowing us to focus on our content, creation of results and selling those outcomes rather than spending 100's of hours trying to figure out creatives that means hiring designers constantly to tweak and test tons of options and testing.

I am able to use creative marketing pieces and customize them to our current offerings and timeframes. Knowing our market, offers and how to sell is at a very high level. Creating the creative and design aspects are great to be able to implement and enhance.

PDFelement review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Versatile Easy to Use PDF Editor"

What do you like best?

PDF Element is so easy to use makes it the primary reason I chose to use it for business and home tasks. Removing or editing text is a breeze and one of the best features is the ability to remove or extract pages from a document. Everything on the screen is laid out in a very simple manner so it takes little if any time to get right into working with the program.

What do you dislike?

I find the "convert to Word" more difficult to use but rarely need it because of all the other options I have. There really isn't much to "not like" on this program. Although I get lots of emails to upgrade and didn't "bite" until now. a

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very robust and up to date. I had the full Adobe but found it too costly to upgrade. This is much more streamlined and easy to use!

When I send a PDF Element file, all others can see it perfectly in their Adobe format. Being able to send something from PDF Element that others can see in their desired format is a great benefit. I always had Adobe reader crashing on my and hanging up my computer.

PDFelement review by Jeffrey C.
Jeffrey C.

"PDF Element 6.0 Pro"

What do you like best?

The interface in PDF Element 6 has been streamlined throughout and feels more responsive with use. It is very intuitive and easy to navigate.

The simple interface, and easy navigation do not mean a lack of features though. I find PDF Element to be capable of all my PDF needs. I can quickly combine multiple files into a single PDF allowing me to share projects containing a variety of file types easily with colleagues.

PDF ELement doesn't just stop with creation, or converting other file types though. The OCR integration makes it a very powerful tool to turn scanned documents into an easy to edit document.

The ability to edit any PDF file makes it an invaluable tool for me on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

I made the switch from Acrobat over a year ago, and have not missed it since. PDF Element is an excellent replacement at a much more attractive price. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an alternative.

The cost savings realized with PDF ELement, without having to give up features have made this software an invaluable asset.

PDFelement review by Ross L. M.
Ross L. M.

"Easy to use for pdf manipulation"

What do you like best?

The appearance of PDFelement 6 is much cleaner then version 5. The speed in obtain the files is fast and the changes can be made very quickly. I use it to amend pdf's and with the OCR installed it is very easy. I also use it to convert pdf's to word documents and it does that easily as well. Finally, I use it to rearrange documents within a pdf and in my line of work that is priceless. PDFelement is the easiest system that I have used for that process. This is by far the easiest system that I have used.

What do you dislike?

I have run into situation where the layout of the document has been changed when converting to a word format. I do not know for sure that it is a pdfelement problem but I also do not know that it isn't.

Fast conversion of pdf's to other formats, updating old documents without having to enter all of the information again. stacking documents in the correct order

PDFelement review by Patricia G.
Patricia G.

"It was the easiest conversion program I have every used"

What do you like best?

Some time ago, I bought Wondershare PDF for my conversion needs. I did not like the programe, I thought it complicated. This new version is excellent and so easy to use. I often have to convert documents from PDF to word so they can be edited - I have used other programs and been extremely frustrated by the lack of ease. Element 6 is a breeze

What do you dislike?

I haven't used it enough to find any things about it I don't like yet. As I to use it more I may or may not come up with any things I dislike and I promise I will let you know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it is so easy to use

I have to created leases for my rentals and PDFelement makes that a breeze. I haven't used it enough yet, since I am switching from another program. Most of the documents I need in my real estate business come as PDF's as protection. They cannot be edited unless converted, and with PDFelement, they are easily converted. As I use it more I will be able to realize more benefits and perhaps some issues.

PDFelement review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"Save Time and Money... Wow!"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is how simple everything is now.

What do you dislike?

Like I said, I love the new layout and everything about it is so different, in a good way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend... BIG TIME!

I solved many problems. I don't have to spend money and hire a professional, I'm the professional using the PDF Element 6. It's absolutely perfect for my business needs. The changes are AWESOME indeed... What I really love is how simple it is to do anything I want inside of the software. For example, when I get ready to place page numbers on all of my pages, it's simple and very easy. Also, when I get ready to put links into my headers and footers, it's a snap. I love it. I would love it if the save feature were a little bit bigger, so I'm not looking for it, however, my eye site is not what it used to be. I love the fact that there is a huge improvement over the last product. Everything seems to be more user-friendly and easy to use. There is no doubt in my mind that I will be using PDF Element 6 a lot more than the other version. Place images inside of your documents is also another great feature. You can also move it around anywhere inside of your document and it's the best that I've seen in the market, no doubt. I will use it almost daily when I'm working on my coaching programs and getting my products online. It saves so much money and time that I can continue to spend with my family and friends. Let's don't forget the amount of time I can spend in the air, you see, I'm a pilot and I enjoy as much time in the plane as possible. PDF Element 6 is the best as far as I'm concerned. I would highly recommend this to all of my friends and business associates. Huge improvement over the last version. I've use other pdf software and this truly is the best out there. I would even go as far as buying this for a business friend, no doubt, that I would. Like I said before. It saves so much money and time that it is worth the cost easily. I can hardly wait to see what in the world they will do with the next version. I can't imagine what improvements they could do to make it any better. The most AWESOME PDF software on the market today, no kidding. I've been in online marketing for over 20 years and software like this is a life saver for sure. You can start a project and then finish it up very quickly because it's so simple and easy to use. Everyone knows that time and money is a key factor in building your business. I create and market my own products. Years ago you would have to hire someone just to put links into your documents, however, with the use of the PDF Element, you can do it in a matters of minutes. I love it and will be very excited about all of the new features I can now use inside of the newest version. My name is Robert Phillips and I highly recommend this software. I will help you in anything to get ready to create.

PDFelement review by Andrew F.
Andrew F.

"PDF Element is AMAZING"

What do you like best?

PDF Element is an incredible tool. It's ability to edit directly in pdf documents has saved me many hours of painstaking labour. Similarly, being able to seemlessly convert pdf documents to Word and Excel has helped me provide an efficient and cost effective service to my clients.

What do you dislike?

There are some text box and picture moving facilities that are not available in earlier versions of the software. This can be very frustrating if you need to have text and pictures lined up as it necessitates having to re-do the work a few times to make sure it all looks good

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spending some time getting to know all the features and functionality in PDF Element is definitely worth the effort. I originally purchased the software as a quick fix to a problem I was having but over time I have learnt more and more about the product and every time I use it I become more impressed.

Editing pdf documents directly and converting pdf's to word and excel has saved me many many hours of boring and frustrating work.

PDFelement review by Jan H.
Jan H.

"Easy, Fun and great links with MS Office"

What do you like best?

I started with PDF Element 5 to use OCR (Czech and English texts) which worked perfectly. Than I started with the 6 version and started to admire it because of the interconnection and easy collaboration with the MS Office. The file transferability is great, even from pdf to word, or from excel to pdf, very cool graphics interface and work with various elements on the page - pictures, forms, windows, passwords, watermarks, direct scan to OCR, OCR outputs and previews.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when I need to finish :-) Could also convert into HTML

Recommendations to others considering the product

is fun and motivating to work with

OCR with various languages - I am happy with Czech as well. Creating and editing pdf and other types of files, especially from MS Office, converting, merging and splitting pdf, easy pdf forms, easy work with graphic, easy and precise data extraction, passwords to files. OCR is even better and work quickly also long scanned or non-editable pdf documents. Forms with easy tag and drag options, good paragraph recognition ...and the graphic is very nice :)

PDFelement review by Hafiz K.
Hafiz K.

"Excellent software for editing pdf files and converting them"

What do you like best?

I mainly use the software for editing pdf files and exporting them to excel and word documents. It does an amazing job for me. I also occasionally use it to merge files or split them and it works quite well for me. It has saved me time all the time.

What do you dislike?

I am currently using version 5 which sometimes doesn't convert images properly. This happens to the images like logo etc in the document which gets converted to tiny images and some text in them. However this is not a big problem for me as after conversion, I am always able to add the images again to resemble the original one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software. I was struggling with converting pdf files and since I found PDFElement, life is much easier. It's definitely a winner for me.

We send and receive a lot of PDF files and this helps us editing/modifying them if we need to. It's much easier to edit pdf files in PDFElement than any other software. I am liking it. It also helps in password protecting the PDF files, move text and images around etc. Overall it does many good things for us and we as business quite liking it.

PDFelement review by Ali S.
Ali S.

"Absolutely user friendly and make working with PDF fun!"

What do you like best?

Comparing it to PDFelement 5 the user interface improved a lot. it is very easy to extract the data you are looking for and it automatically recognizes the form fields. Page labeling and batch process capabilities are just awesome. Great editing and commenting tools and All the tasks I had to do were solved smoothly, quickly and error-free. you can simply choose if you need to convert, edit,...

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can't point out anything that I dislike. Looking forward to new updates making this experience even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall great product that serves your needs working with PDF.

The batch processing is an awesome advantage. I use it on a Mac and love the user interface. If you work with PDFs you need to have a powerful software to be able to edit PDFs and convert or extract data from it. PDFelement does all of that plus many more awesome capabilities.

PDFelement review by Gu m.
Gu m.

"PDFelement version 2017"

What do you like best?

Je suis très satisfaite de l'utilisation quotidienne du PDFelement Pro.

La nouvelle interface est simple et bien faite...et elle te donne une belle lisibilité.

Les options OCR sont bien surtout le traitement des PDF en français et Anglais.

Avec PDFelement la conversion de mes documents PDF en Formats PPT et DOC est devenue très facile et bien maitrisable.

What do you dislike?

J'ai remarqué quelques erreurs au niveau de la conversion OCR : parfois des défauts de style où des fonts qui sont remplacés. Aussi des erreurs au niveau des PDF qui comportent plus d'un tableau

Recommendations to others considering the product

mon utilisation de PDFelement pendant une durée de 9 mois ma montre que c'est un éditeur de PDF bien a adopté et de recommander aux utilisateurs. C'est pour quoi j'ai bien recommande ce logiciel à mes amies et mes collègues de travail.

Pour mon travail nous sommes toujours confrontés à convertir des PDF ou de scanner des factures...mais l'utilisation de l'option OCR dans PDFelement nous a permis d'accélérer notre travail... Aussi la signature numérique de nos factures est devenue facile ce qui nous a permet l'envoie immédiate des copies à nos clients

PDFelement review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"PDF Element 6.0 Pro"

What do you like best?

Absolutely easy to use PDF software

The clean and tidy user interface offers a lot of design possibilities under the hood.

PDFelemt is very powerful.

Fast document conversion

Convert Password-protected PDF files.

Convert encrypted PDF file to Word, Excel, PPT and other file types, allowing further editing, copying and printing.

Including OCR in the Pro version which is very interesting if searchable documents are needed.

Convert Normal PDF files.

PDF Word, Excel, PPT, images, text, text, EPUB ebooks, HTML and more.

Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF.

OCR technology also supports image-based PDFs.

Convert up to 200 PDFs in one step and 3 minutes.

Comment with sticky notes or text box. Brighten up important text. Provide PDF with stamps. All of them are compatible with Acrobat and other popular programs.

Add secure passwords to prevent unauthorized opening, copying, editing, extracting and printing of your document.

Compress PDF files to a perfect size in good quality to email or upload them to the Internet. Now resize PDFs in seconds.

Great price when compared to Adobe.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find anything. Surely there is always room for improvement, but I can't complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On Windows, PDFelement is absolutely great and intuitive. I like the design very much and despite the many functions it looks very tidy. If you are looking for a powerful pDF editor, this is the right place.

I rather privately very much solve the PDF processing for documents, invoices, scripts.

PDFelement review by Yalcin Z.
Yalcin Z.

"Very useful pdf solution"

What do you like best?

You can easily create, edit, print pdf files. Also adding images and text is easy. Easy to print, easy to prepare documents and forms. I recommend it for every type of user.

What do you dislike?

The menu bar can be smaller than the current version. The font implementation can be improved. Also, OCR can work more smoothly with the other languages than English such as Dutch or Turkish. It may also provide online translation documents from different languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost effective pdf solution for mid-sized companies. It has all the required features for business owners such as creating, editing pf files and also print features.

Adding my signature to any pdf file easily with add image feature. Adding any image or text information to the document. Also, you can save files from Microsoft word or excel to Pdf Element. Even you can print documents as the pdf file. This is really useful

PDFelement review by Jose de la Cruz D.
Jose de la Cruz D.

"facil de usar"

What do you like best?

Es una interfaz rapida y facil de utilizar, aunque no tengas experiencia, para el trabajo de oficina o el trabajo de la escuela te permite lograr resultados rápidos al poder guardar y exportar en diferentes formatos.

What do you dislike?

No tengo nada que aportar en contra, pues en la interfaz del programa te da la oportunidad de realizar actividades con los textos, para poder editarlos y reeditarlos posteriormente

Recommendations to others considering the product

si tienes que editar o transformar documentos en pdf o word, excel u otros no te enfrentas a dificultades, lo mismo cuando exportas de pdf a documentos editables de la suite de office. Podemos cortar, pegar, ordenar, pegar y crear documentos

me ha permitido poder editar documentos para realizar acciones de copia y pega en documentos que lo requieren, también es posible entregar documentos den formato portatil para que sea posible hacerlo con un peso mayor, pues al realizar un pdf comprime el peso del mismo

Youssef S.

"Wondershare PDFelement: All-In-One PDF"

What do you like best?

PDFelement is fast, robust and beautiful PDF editor for Mac and Windows.

PDFelement Read, annotate and edit PDFs, change text and images. So Easy Like In Word

the strong points that I have found in PDFelement:

Completely edit PDF, anyway you want

Convert to PDF or from PDF, using virtually any type of file

OCR digitizes textPRO FEATURE ONLY

Create a PDF from any document

PDF Form

What do you dislike?

Generally until now I have not found any negative points on PFelement except to the level of compatibility with the files in Arabic language

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the use of PDFelement for my friends, my work colleagues as well as my family

Through multiple pdf file processing mode (=Work with Batch Processing) and the commenting tools, highlights and text I was able to accelerate my work and highlight the important elements in my documents.

I use PDFelement to clean up scans and then OCR them so I can search for key items.combine documents

PDFelement review by Nick L.
Nick L.

"Easy to use and a good step forward from PDF Element 5"

What do you like best?

The new menus are easy to use and understand - I sometimes struggled to find the tool I needed when using the 5th edition of PDF Element but the new format and layout seems more logical and certainly easier to understand.

The conversion tools are the best in the market (I often use the PDF to Excel conversion tool and it provides results which can be relied upon - which cannot be said for any of the other products I've tried over the last few years).

What do you dislike?

The conversion to Word tool, whilst improved still struggles to provide a Word document which mirrors the PDF. The text seems to be slightly misaligned on each row which can render the whole conversion unusable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is certainly worth a try if you want a reliable, affordable product for the editing of PDF files and conversion into Microsoft Office formats.

In our business we sometimes get sent PDFs of information which can run into multiple pages. Using the PDF to Excel converter, we can literally save ourselves hours of work (so the entire price of the product can be recovered in the first hour of use... and the multiple other hours it saves represent pure profit)!

PDFelement review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Easy to use PDF managing software"

What do you like best?

PDF Element is really easy to use, its logic is very intuitive and can quickly be learnt.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I really dislike about the software. Occasionally the formatting of documents converted to Word can be a little complex.Comparing it to others I have found it very straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a very easy to use product for handling all aspects of PDF management, this is the product for you. Learning time is short and users who are not familiar with this type of software can quickly learn to use it.

Its ease off use makes it readily useable by many people in the office who may only need to use it occasionally. It makes all handling of PDF documents , from signatures, editing and collating very straightforward. I use it a lot for putting separate PDF documents together into a single document. Its ability to quickly converts PDFs to Word and Excel is an excellent feature.

PDFelement review by Stephen D.
Stephen D.

"PDF Element 6 Review1- James Dooley"

What do you like best?

I have found the new features to be very exciting. I mainly transform PDF to Excel spreadsheets, and use the resulting tables to generate code for Line of Business Applications and Web Apps. I base the designs on the Functional Specifications provided by our Business Analysts, and the result is template driven executable specifications that meet the legal requirements of out clients. Frankly, I have astonished my peers- they have never seen anything like it

What do you dislike?

I wish that the transformations required less cleanup. Sometimes the data extraction skips or adds extra columns and rows,and it forces manual corrections. In spite of this (and I am only talking about converting to an Excel spreadsheet provides a way to make data-driven applications much more consistently than hand coding

Recommendations to others considering the product

Regardless of your purpose, if you want to control your information be pulling it out of PDF format, I have never seen a better product. Plus, it's better than Adobe, and much cheaper

I have processed PDF requirement documents into data, allowing for import into SQL Server, and this data can then be processed, used to build software according to requirements, but written using a template- so it is perfect and consistent, development speed is 10 times faster

PDFelement review by Darrell S.
Darrell S.

"Robust PDF editing software - reasonably priced to boot"

What do you like best?

I particularly like the wide variety of commenting options available. Makes it quick and easy to mark up shared business documents. These tools seem more responsive in version 6 than in previous versions. Also, when inserting pages, the program stays on the "Page" tab, making it faster to insert other pages. In earlier versions, you had to click the Page tab upon every separate insertion.

What do you dislike?

I can't find much to dislike. A minor glitch: when filling a PDF form field using Courier font, it will look OK on screen, but when printed out, words are broken in random places at the right margin. Other fonts don't exhibit this, but the first line of a paragraph "returns" far short of the right margin. Hopefully they'll get this fixed in a future update.

We do lots of combining of multiple PDFs pulled from separate documents. We also create fillable forms, and send documents around for markup or comments. PDF Element makes short work of these tasks.

PDFelement review by Pisit P.
Pisit P.

"Best PDF tool ever, Easy to use and work with PDF documents"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and you can edit PDF file with PDFelement like Microsoft Word. It helps you a lot to save your time. Moreover, it help you to create fillable PDF form. With Form Field Recognition feature. The software will auto recognize and create interactive form fill for you. You can edit them later with ease of use. And with the Data Extraction, you can extract data from form fields or marked PDF to csv file.

Moreover, you can add secure passwords to prevent unauthorized opening, copying, editing, extracting and printing of your document. You can export PDF document to Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel that help you save more time and very effective.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, currently I cannot find any negative issues of PDFelement that should be raised for change or correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PDFelement to others who considering to try.

For me, It is very easy to create fillable PDF forms. It's great.

PDFelement review by Denise N.
Denise N.

"Very effective PDF software"

What do you like best?

PDFelement includes several functions that I had to do previously with different software applications. I very much like having all the functions I want in one, easy-to-use application. Also, the application runs efficiently so that I can accomplish tasks quickly. I use Word, Excel, and other such applications regularly, and I like the fact that PDFelement allows me to convert back and forth across them all so easily. The PDF files that I end up creating are also of very high quality. I also like the support for multiple image formats, so I don't ever have to worry about converting formats when I'm working with PDF files. I also find the editing tools to be simple to use and very powerful (underline, highlight, erase, draw, etc.). Having those tools makes collaborating on documents very easy.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike yet. All the functions work smoothly, as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is excellent software. I highly recommend it.

I often work with large PDF files that have only a few pages that are relevant to what I'm doing, so I appreciate being able to extract a few pages and create a new file that's easier to work with. Also, many of the large PDF files that I receive were created as non-searchable, so I'm looking forward to using the OCR feature of PDFelement 6 Pro to create searchable versions of the files.

PDFelement review by Ralph B.
Ralph B.

"PDFelemnt 6 a worthy upgrade"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to use which makes the workflow easy and increases the amount of work I can do. Everything is intuitive for me and the menu choices are right where I would expect them to be.

What do you dislike?

I really couldn't find anything I did not like about the program. It seems faster to me than the previous version which is a plus and the interface seems cleaner and easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download and use the trail version to see if the program meets your needs. I am sure the software will work for most applications and it is cheaper than many other similar options.

I have a lot of PDFs that I must post on various websites. L like them to all have the same "look and feel" butt hey come from many different programs. I use PDFelement to standardize them and make them all look the same. This increases their usefulness for people who download the PDFs from these sites. Some of the PDFs I create come from printed documents that don't exist in electronic form. Using the OCR feature of PDFelement avoids retyping these documents and usually produces a clean copy which only needs minor editing.

PDFelement review by Gary S.
Gary S.

"PDF Element 6 Review vs Other PDF Software"

What do you like best?

Ease of navigating. I particular use the add text function. I tried several other software solutions before I found PDFelement. Adobe was too expensive for my use. Other software did not maintain formatting when I edited a document. Adding pictures or changing a picture is quick and easy. This software is a great time saver for me.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything to dislike. I used version 5 for some time, and was very satisfied. i like the improvements in version 6.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy, afforable, user-friendly software. No need to invest in costly software solution, pdfelement will do it all.

I am able to customize pdf's so they are more appropriate for my needs. i particulary like editing/adding text and pictures functions. I typically use the software to edit and personalize pdf documents sent to me. I also use it to export pdf's to Word documents. Time saving is very important! The capability of editing a pdf instead of redoing work completely is a great time saver!

PDFelement review by Stefano F.
Stefano F.

"PDF Element 6 - Excellent alternative to Adobe Acrobat"

What do you like best?

I already widely used PDF element. In this new release, the graphic interface is much far better and much more intuitive. The software keeps on upgrading functions at a very easy-to-use level. Maybe the best program for pdf managing, an excellent and much cheaper alternative to Adobe Acrobat; in some ways, many of the functions and tools may be compared to Enfocus Pitstop. Absolutely useful for office use, filling forms, merging, editing and generally managing PDFs. You can find in one single software functions which requires more different apps to be managed.

What do you dislike?

I don't find too many cons. Maybe CPU usage or better integration. In general it is a very functional software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best quality/price product. Easy to use. Really useful.

I especially use PDF Element for annotations and revisions in internal documents such as financial, organisation, planning. I find it easy, quick and particularly useful in the stamp function which I widely use. I sometimes use the software to edit PDF in order to make basic or minor corrections to text or graphic layout. The most important benefit on my opinion is the possibility to have tools and functions at a much cheaper cost than professional softwares such as Adobe Acrobat (which requires a subscription) or Enfocus Pitstop.

Youssef S.

"Wondershare PDFelement (best PDF Editor)"

What do you like best?

Wondershare is really a good company which develops many utility software for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Wondershare PDFelement is a PDF editor from Wondershare.

It gives almost every feature what you need to do with PDF files. You can create PDF, convert PDF to other formats, convert other files to PDF, Edit PDF, Compress PDF, create password protect PDF file, add signature to PDF, ask signature on PDF, Combine multiple PDF files into one PDF, split PDF files, add images to PDF, add watermark, add forms and elements to PDF, OCR functionality and many more.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about PDFelement is the fact that it's lifetime license is only for current version updates and not included for lifetime upgrades. I really wish for it to happen soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend my colleagues to use PDFelement because it includes all the necessary tools

using PDFelement performance of my work has increased significantly since this application includes all the tools I need to process and digitally sign my working documents

PDFelement review by Renato C.
Renato C.

"Forget about Adobe Acrobat"

What do you like best?

It fulfills all my needs, with simplicity and precision. I like to protect my pdf files with a password and I do this easily does with the PDF Element. Often I have to revise texts in pdf format, this is done easily with the PDF element. Marking, adding comments, generate an index that points to the prominent points in the document are important functions in a software of this type and PDF Element meets all with ease. I do not use form creation very much, I must devote myself to learning to use this facility correctly to employ it in my teaching and research and consulting actions with companies.

What do you dislike?

In fact, nothing displeases me, perhaps the price that could be more affordable for students and teachers. On the other hand, I miss a way to edit equations created in Microsoft Word with the Equation Editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My need to work with pdf extension files is being very well satisfied with PDF Element. I strongly advise other pdf users to adopt PDF Element speciallyI strongly recommend other pdf users to adopt the PDF Element as an editing and authoring tool, especially macOs users.

As a researcher accompanying the work of several masters and doctoral students, I often need to review texts that they write and which contain many grammar and typing errors. These reviews are greatly facilitated with the use of the PDF Element. On the other hand, as a researcher, I am often asked by Editors of international scientific journals to review articles that are submitted to them. This is hard work and it requires a lot of attention. These revisions are also greatly facilitated with the use of the PDF Element. I do not use much

PDFelement review by Stenio Meirelles de  C.
Stenio Meirelles de C.

"O melhor leitor e editor para arquivos PDF"

What do you like best?

Adquiri Wondershare PDFelement versão 5 porque necessitava de um software que fizesse a edição e conversão de arquivos PDF para planilha Excel.

Encontrei o software realizando busca na internet com preço muito acessível. Horas após realizar o download da versão trial, fiquei impressionado com a velocidade da conversão e principalmente a qualidade da mesma. Imediatamente adquiri a licença.

Algumas semanas após, novo desafio: o Suporte. Tive problema na conversão e leitura de determinados arquivos. Para minha surpresa, em 48h o problema foi corrigido.

Assim, tem sido há três anos a ponto que nem me lembro da existência do conversor nativo nos aplicativos MS Office 2016. Tenho utilizado apenas o Wondershare PDFelement e seu programa de reconhecimento de caracteres (OCR).

What do you dislike?

Hoje nada me desagrada no software, a cada atualização fica melhor. Acredito que uma grande melhoria seria a de incluir na tela EDITAR/CORTAR uma maneira de fazermos zoom no objeto a ser "cortado".

Outro ponto diz respeito a inclusão de Certificados Digitais. Embora seja muito fácil a inclusão é impossóvel apagar Certificados já não mais utilizados ou mesmo as ID's de assinaturas; uma vez criadas não há como editá-las, renomeá-las ou eliminá-las.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Não hesitem! Usem a versão DEMO e tirem suas próprias conclusões.

Ler, editar, converter e criar formulários em PDF ficaram extremamente simples.

Ler arquivos, selecionar figuras, tabelas e gráficos em artigos científicos ficou muito fácil, acelerando o processo de criação de aulas.

Citações são diretamente acessadas no arquivo.

PDFelement review by Ricardo R.
Ricardo R.

"Solução inteligente / Smart Solution"

What do you like best?

A interface é fácil e intuitiva, em poucos minutos você consegue fazer o que quiser .

Tenha certeza que é uma ótima alternativa aos softwares da própria adobe, além da relção custo x benefício bem atraente.

A curva de aprendizado é curta e é possível ensinar qualquer um para utilizar todos os recursos.

The interface is easy and intuitive, in a few minutes you can do whatever you want.

Make sure it's a great alternative to Adobe's own software, as well as the very attractive cost-benefit relationship.

The learning curve is short and it is possible to teach anyone to use all the resources.

What do you dislike?

Até o momento a equipe da Wondershare tem antecipado e solucionado qualquer anomalia ou falha que apareça, antes mesmo de nós sentir sua presença.

By the time the Wondershare team has anticipated and resolved any anomalies or flaws that appear, even before we feel their presence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment for a few days and see for yourself the advantages.

Principalmente a fácil criação/edição de documentos em .pdf .

A criação de formulários criativos e funcionais é muito intuitivo e nos deu um ganho de produtividade.

Estamos muito satisfeito coma aquisição e uso.

Especially the easy creation / editing of documents in .pdf.

The creation of creative and functional forms is very intuitive and gave us a productivity gain.

We are very satisfied with the purchase and use.

PDFelement review by Tom K.
Tom K.

"Great Mac PDF Editor"

What do you like best?

This is a great light weight PDF editor. It's a full featured PDF tool that allows you to Edit, Create, Combine, and Convert PDF's in addition to many other functions.

The interface is clean and simple. As a test I opened a PDF and was able to edit it and save the changes with no problems. Creating a new PDF from a text file and images is a breeze. It was also super simple to combine multiple PDF's into one. I especially found the combining PDFs to be very valuable, as that is something I need to do frequently.

The interface is very simple and intuitive. The tool bar across the top makes it simple to get to what ever you need for editing. The tabbed multiple document interface is great and I loved being able to go back and forth between documents with out leaving the program.

All files I created and converted I opened in other PDF editors to test/see the results and they were prefect!

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike in this program. I guess my main beef would be lack of options in the Preferences and not being able to test OCR without buying the full product. Most of the things you would look for in Preferences are available in the tool bar so that's just a minor draw back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!

The main thing is combing already made PDF's into a single PDF and this it handles with ease!

PDFelement review by Tracy H.
Tracy H.

"PDFelement 6 Pro - Intuitive PDF editor"

What do you like best?

PDFelement 6 Pro has a very attractive user interface and extremely easy to use controls. It is very intuitive to use and it makes editing PDFs a snap. I would highly recommend PDFelement 6 Pro to anyone looking for a cost effective alternative to Adobe's PDF editing software subscription.

Further, when editing PDF text content, the font / color / alignment tool pops up and displays relevent text editing options, making it very easy to adjust the font settings. Similarly, when editing photo or graphic content, the box to the right displays photo editing options, easily allowwing modification of such photo / graphic content. Again, the design is very attractive and intuitive.

Also, the addition of OCR functionality is very cool. Don't forget to give it a try. This can save lots of time, as you won't have to manually transcribe text content.

Overall, I give PDFelement 6 Pro a very high recommendation. It's a well crafted piece of software that I look forward to using for many years to come.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I like PDFelement 6 Pro very much. The only recommendation I have to the develop is to drop the price a little to make it a bit more competitive with other PDF editing software alternatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give PDFelement 6 Pro a try. I'm confident you will like it.

The ability to cost effectively edit PDF content and then share it with my work colleagues. So far, I've been able to do this without a hitch using PDFelement 6 Pro.

PDFelement review by Bob O.
Bob O.

"Wondershare PDF Element version 6"

What do you like best?

The latest interface is more simple to use and appears more streamlined. For the most part it is very intuitive and imports, exports, and modifies PDFs quickly. The batch processing interface is excellent. Also, the templates are a welcome feature.

What do you dislike?

When converting from the main page, the latest version does initially appear to not allow you to select the format you want to convert to. Version 5 enabled you to select word, excel, etc., prior to selecting a file. Version 5 also allowed dropping and dragging of files whereas version 6 does not. Version 6’s file selection may be a bit confusing to a version 5 user. It combines the file selection and save as functions in one windows explorer window—but it includes also the “save as file type” and settings” where one can specify things like OCR recognition. While having all features in one dialog is simpler, the convert to file type and settings button are not intuitive. One would not expect to look for “settings” in a save as dialog box—at least I know of no other windows application that does this. These features don’t stick out in a way to be obvious to the user. While the one step select/save dialog is a nice, I would make the settings and conversion type clearer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Modify the settings and convert to file type to made them more intutive.

We use the application to extract data and images from pdfs sent by clients. We also user it to edit legal documents and create/edit concepts.

PDFelement review by Carina B.
Carina B.

"Ease of work"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use.

And it does what it is suppose to.

Well set out guides and help function if you get stuck

Well set out menu's and tutorials are easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

You should not pay for upgrades . It should be free. When I bought the software I was not aware that you have to pay for further upgrades. I did the first upgrade and I could no longer use the software. You can also not roll back to the previously installed version to be able to continue with your work.

Converting pdf files to Excel - e.g. our clocking system only print pdf files and you cannot export data to excel. We are using this software to convert and extract data. We also started using other files to be converted to Word.

Youssef S.

"La mia transizione da Adobe a PDFelement 6"

What do you like best?

Lavoro più di 6 anni con Adobe acrobat XI pro su Windows ma dopo aver acquistato il mio Macbook Pro nel 2015 ho iniziato con l'applicazione Wondershare PD Felement ... con il tempo che ho speso totalmente su PDFelement per motivi:

* Il prezzo è minore rispetto ad Adobe;

* Il design dell'interfaccia PDFelement è semplice con opzioni molto chiare. = Completely Re-designed User Interface with Improved User Experiences

* Anche PDFelement è molto veloce su Mac OSx soprattutto la versione più recente Seirra 10.12.6.

* Se confrontiamo il funzionamento dello strumento OCR posso dire che ho scoperto che PDFelment è molto stabile nella conversione di PDF in un altro formato.

*OCR riconosce chiaramente le mie lingue english e italiano

*La versione 6 di PDFelement rispetto ad altre versioni ha diversi strumenti che mi servono come: Page View Link; Supporta il riconoscimento automatico del file PDF / A e del modulo.

Ho notato alcuni lievi errori nella conversione di alcune tabelle ma la qualità dei testi e delle immagini in generale rimane intatta.....ma questa osservazione che avevo visto anche a livello di Adobe su windows.

Finora è il miglior software che utilizza per impostazione predefinita per leggere e modificare i miei file PDF.

What do you dislike?

Dal momento che ho commutato a PDFelement non ho ancora trovato un errore

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dalla mia esperienza consiglio a tutti gli utenti di Adobe di migrare a PDFelement ... è un buon software

L'acquisto di PDFelement è immediato rispetto ad Adobe che richiede un abbonamento

PDFelement review by Youssef Q.
Youssef Q.

"PDF es rápido con PDFelement"

What do you like best?

He probado PDFelement 6 en Mac OS X Sierra 10.12.6. y en Macbook Pro 13 (2012)

Intensivo y uso diario Este programa me confirmó que era un poderoso editor para PDF-

Me gustó el formato correcto y las nuevas herramientas proporcionadas con la última versión de 2017 ... se hizo fácil de copiar la escritura y las imágenes y convertir los archivos PDF en Word. Las opciones de OCR se han mejorado en esta versión especialmente el procesamiento de PDF en español, francés, inglés y árabe.

Ahora antes de enviar mis documentos tengo muchas opciones para comentar y marcar mis documentos en PDF.

También en mi trabajo la modificación de errores a nivel del escáner de facturas se vuelve fácil y simple en un solo clic ... ¡es bueno !!

---->En el nivel de esta versión 6 veo una pequeña mejora en el escaneo de las tablas y la calidad de las imágenes en comparación con la versión 5 de PDFelement

What do you dislike?

Aunque PDFelement es potente, pero todavía hay errores en la herramienta de OCR, especialmente la conversión de tablas de PDF a la palabra y la falta de contabilidad con algún estilo de fuente

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hoy puedo decir con confianza que PDFelement es un buen editor y lo recomiendo a la gente

desde un año que uso PDFelement ... este editor facilitó el trabajo con documentos PDF especialmente escaneo y la adición de firmas digitales y comentarios sobre PDF

PDFelement review by Sandra P.
Sandra P.

"Muy buen editor de PDF"

What do you like best?

PDFelelement hace un gran trabajo al reconocer texto editable de forma automática. Y lo que es diferente y especial de este producto es que reconoce diferentes áreas de edición y puede ser flexible con esas áreas. Digamos que quiere editar una línea. El programa le dará un cuadro de edición alrededor de todo el párrafo, etc. Pero también le permitirá enfocarse solo en esa línea en el párrafo si eso es lo que necesita. Es flexible Eliminando marcas de agua! Un recurso tan increíble que tener, incluso si es solo tuyo. (Esto vuelve a perder el archivo original de nuevo ...) Anotando un PDF. Normalmente encuentro anotar un pdf es fácil y generalmente más limpio en un iPad / tableta, pero este programa permite anotaciones realmente limpias y claras, lo cual es muy útil.

What do you dislike?

Combinando archivos pdf. Todavía lo hago manualmente a través de la Vista previa en Mac. Todavía no me he dado cuenta de lo que sucede en PDFelement y creo que es porque solo necesita mejorarse de su lado. La organización de la funcionalidad podría ser un poco más fácil de usar: es una curva de aprendizaje bastante rápida, pero podría ser más fácil.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es un activo maravilloso tener cuando pierdes tu documento original de Word, etc. para que puedas editar un documento (y no tener que empezar desde la zona cero). Esa característica sola es la razón por la que compré este producto y por qué seguiré recomendando.

Uso PDFelement para editar archivos PDF cuando el archivo original no existe. Trabajo con muchas personas con problemas tecnológicos que no entienden que un PDF no es editable normalmente. Me enviarán archivos con el clásico "Necesito esta edición en este momento", y cuando obtengan el archivo original, obtengo "este es el archivo original". Es una gran ventaja poder decir que sí sin ninguna duda o estipulación.

PDFelement review by Reinald G.
Reinald G.

"Awesome software that I had been looking for for a long time"

What do you like best?

The OCR is VERY good. It is my top 1 feature in this software but there are many other good ones (see "business problems solved" part).

What do you dislike?

-I used to be a little bit annoyed by some menu bars that were getting in the way while reading long pdfs, but the support team took care of it in version 6.

-The previous versions used to be a little bit buggy, but since v5.7 I haven't experienced a single bug.

-the fact that you have to repay for the total price of the app when there is an upgrade (ex: version 5 to version 6). I would be rather OK to pay for a small part (like 5 to 10%) of the upgrade depending on the time since you've been a customer, because I understand the need to finance the improvements. The support team is very good to select people for discounts depending on their loyalty to the product though, which is a little bit like my previous sentence, but done manually instead of automatically :).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have already convinced my wife and a few friends to use this software. I would recommend it to anybody, even if they don't use every single feature. If the customer continues to avoid having you re-pay for the app during major upgrades, I think that it will be a much better deal than Adobe's product.

pdfelement for OSX:

-pdf editing: the software used by my company didn't provide this feature and I really needed it.

-OCR:. I make searchable pdfs very easily, and they do not take too much memory !

-OCR to Word or Excel: I receive a lot of information via paper, and with this feature I can quickly turn it into manageable and useful data.

-Basic pdf management: I need to clean up, tidy and group my scans. With pdfelement it is done very efficiently and very quickly.

pdfelement for iOS:

-the equivalent app for my iPhone. As a pilot, It is very useful to bring important information with me to the aircraft, but I can't bring my computer. I have synced my data to a NAS, and the iOS app is able to open documents on this NAS. That way I can have the information with me and I have the same UI between Mac and iPhone.

PDFelement review by Lorenzo M.
Lorenzo M.

"Slick"

What do you like best?

I like the aestetics of it. The program looks nice. It's reasonably fast, and renders PDF well, including some otherwise problematic ones.

I especially like the fact that I can use it to edit and make changes to the PDF.

The editing procedure is reasonably intuitive and fast.

I have also used it on a touch device and minor changes can also be effected on touch devices.

More extensive changes require a keyboard and a mouse for precision.

I also like the OCR conversion, although I would have liked a bit more granularity (as in being able to select a specific section of the text to OCR, and more control over the output format to avoid text boxes in the Word document).

What do you dislike?

The main issue that I dislike, in the version I used, is a shortcoming in the commenting feature.

It would be more helpful to me if I could

1) Place the cursor in a location and start typing to immediately create a comment in Add text mode (like the caret feature)

2) Select a segment of text and start typing to immediately create a comment in Replace and Add text mode.

mirroring the way that this function has been implemented in Adobe Reader DC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good basic replacement for Acrobat.

I mainly use it

1) to proofread and make small edits on translations before printing

2) to create and amend PDFs of lesson handouts

PDFelement review by Whizzkid R.
Whizzkid R.

"Easy to edit, Easy to use. The best PDF Editor truly."

What do you like best?

PDFelement has proven to be a beautiful and effective PDF editor and manager for me. Using it, I never required any tutorials to google (to learn) about it. It's that simple! But the real beauty of this program is the look and the different options available to manage the PDF or make it according to our needs.

The installation is clear and simple too and not bundled with any adware. I would also like to state about and thank Wondershare for their quality support whenever I ask them any questions related to the software. They are always there to help. Thank you Wondershare :)

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it if you want a PDF editor and manager, and just see for yourself if you start loving this software as much as I am right now.

I'm not using it for any of my business needs currently, but I use it at home to do all the PDF editing, creating work. I even help my teachers and college people if they need to do the same with some PDF. So, this software is really helping me to help many of my people.

PDFelement review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"El Mejor programa para gestionar PDF en Mac"

What do you like best?

He utilizado PDFelement durante un año en mi Mac y es perfecto, es el programa para gestionar PDFs más completo que haya probado, Gestión, edición y no solo eso sino que también convertir tu documento PDF a cualquier formato que desees, es increible todo lo que puedes hacer. Pero lo que más me encanta es la herramienta OCR para utilizarla en documentos escaneados.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta es no poder escanear directamente a través de PDFelement. Me encantaría que tuviera la función de escanar o digitalizar documentos, para pasarlos de papel físico directamente a PDF

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agregar herramienta para digitalizar documentos físicos.

Soy abogado y notario, y a diario me veo relacionado con documentos que los tengo que digitalizar o transformar a otros formatos como Word, Excel. etc. los problemas a los que me he enfrentado es no poder digitalizar con PDFelement mis documentos directamente del escáner a mi Mac

PDFelement review by Marc C.
Marc C.

"Solid PDF Tool"

What do you like best?

The price first off! Adobe Acrobat has just gotten absurd. But also the well rounded features of PDFelement. I've looked at a number of PDF tools, (and I have PDF Expert as well an older copy of Acrobat), and surprisingly find that many tools are missing basic functions, whether it's adding some text, or creating forms. PDFelement is finally allowing me to toss Acrobat without looking back. Despite having more than one PDF tool, it's PDFelement that is now my "go to" tool.

Note: this review is based on Release 5 and I look forward to Release 6. I will try to update this review after using Release 6 for a bit.

What do you dislike?

There is a modest learning curve, though that is hardly anything unusual. One thing that does drive me crazy is that I can't easily get a "Page X of Y" page count in the footer, which I use for both legal documents and certain reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test the product using your standard workflows to ensure the functions you need are supported.

I regularly combine documents into reports, and then use commenting tools - circles, highlights and text - to point out key items to the reader. I make commentary documents from collections of screen prints. And I regularly scan documents to support a theoretically paperless desk. I use PDFelement to clean up scans and then OCR them so I can search for key items. This sometimes also requires that I combine documents and make them into a coherent whole.

PDFelement review by Dario B.
Dario B.

"Wondershare PDFelement: the PDF army knife "

What do you like best?

Usability, clear interface, many options available (such as OCR, PDF templates, conversion tool) and a reasonable price for the PRO version. It is easy to navigate from one window to the other and the software is really stable, especially when used with heavy PDF files. The conversion tool is pretty precise and the language available for the OCR part are fast and accurate.

What do you dislike?

The interface is too "Windows" looking for the Mac application but this is a personal aesthetic judgment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A fundamental software to be at disposal if you work with PDF files.

PDF is the standard file type to share documents with your clients and suppliers. The possibility of manipulate PDFs with a single click is a must-to-have tool in your software arsenal. It saves time to do in one solutions what you can do with at least 2-3 different softwares.

PDFelement review by Uwe E.
Uwe E.

"Leicht zu bedienendes aber mächtiges PDF-Tool"

What do you like best?

Die an eine Textverarbeitung bzw. Officeprogramm erinnernde Benutzeroberfläche lässt sich einfach und unkompliziert bedienen. Desweiteren steht mir als deutscher Nutzer auch eine lokalisierte Oberfläche zur Verfügung.

Die Programmfunktionalität erschließt sich dem Nutzer schnell.

Die OCR-Funktion arbeitet sehr gut. Alles in allem ist das Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis im Vergleich zu Mitbewerbern sehr gut.

What do you dislike?

Ich habe bisher keine wirklich kritikwürdigen Punkte feststellen können.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sollten Fragen oder Probleme bei der Nutzung der Software auftreten steht Support via Mail zur Verfügung. Dessen Reaktionszeit ist gut.

Hauptsächlich benutze ich PDFelements zum konvertieren und arrangieren von PDF-Dokumenten (löschen/hinzufügen/heraustrennen von Seiten aus Dokumenten, zusammenstellen von Dokumenten). Sehr häufig nutze ich auch die OCR-Funktion, um Text zu extrahieren oder PDF-Dateien durchsuchbar zu gestalten. Weniger häufig setze ich die Funktion zum Editieren von Lesezeichen (Bookmarks) ein.

Die genannten Tätigkeiten lassen sich mit PDFelements unkompliziert erledigen.

PDFelement review by ido r.
ido r.

"all in all OK; OCR failing repeatedly "

What do you like best?

i like the ability to add pages, allowing to have two different documents (or more) attached together as one.

i enjoy OCR usage (once operating well, in a language which was not left out...).

i like the relatively friendly printing interface.

the simple interface through out the software screens is a general up-side.

i like the file type conversion option.

What do you dislike?

i don't like the fact that OCR is problematic on certain scanned dox. Hebrew not supported and even English documents may sometimes call for running OCR time and time again, without allowing me to edit the text as i need. even once document has already been successfully processed by the OCR, editing a document with multiple sections, boxed text areas or any text which does not appear as a fully aligned paragraphed text - may become rather difficult to manage.

a better division between actual letters to lines boxes or marks is a definite necessity.

document are opening very slowly. it may sometimes make sense to leave another PDF reader available on my laptop just in order to quickly show and read incoming PDFs, avoiding the long time it take files to open on this software.

i don't like it that the mobile version is lacking any editing possibilities, and is but another simple PDF reader, simply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

need to add Hebrew to OCR languages

need to improve OCR performance

combining different dox into one file, OCR usage

editing and amending PDFs for commercial purposes.

PDFelement review by ЮРИЙ .
ЮРИЙ .

"Wondershare PDFelement 6 Pro"

What do you like best?

I like Wondershare PDFelement what is software all-in-one provides all the functions needed to work with pdf files, quick and easily convert pdf files to other formats, support for OCR (optical character recognition), intuitive modern user interface and style,interactive design, screen capture, the ability to review and hide the annotations, the function is implemented more render when you edit PDF and convert, there are pop-up the properties on the right sidebar in documents are displayed correctly active hyperlinks and much more.

What do you dislike?

Despite the fact that the program has an intuitive interface, a bit annoying the lack of the native language (Russian). However, it is not critical. You can add a bookmark with the display window pages. You can add instant navigation arrows in the beginning to the end of the text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this program to other users for both personal and professional work as the best alternative to other programs to work with pdf documents. Because the program includes all the full features that some programs are missing or do not work properly.

I occasionally assist in editing documents its students and with this program the work is done quickly and with high quality. So well personally have to work with pdf documents. The main advantage of this program is low system requirements and possibility of use on weak devices, as well as being a great speed and performance when working with documents.

PDFelement review by Peter K.
Peter K.

"Useful for Patent Work"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to make PDF/A documents that upload through the USPTO's EFS system without error. Also the ability to OCR downloaded pdf image files from the PAIR system and convert to Word for further editing. PDFElement also allows annotating patent drawings, an important step in invention and prior art analysis. I also like the ability to convert pdf drawings into jpg files for further editing with drawing software.

What do you dislike?

I would like more flexibility in adjusting page dimensions so that I can take a pre-existing drawing in a pdf image file and adjust it to conform with USPTO requirements. Ability to make post script files would also be useful. Ability to scale images without losing smoothness of curves would be helpful.

Production of press quality pdf with embedded fonts as required by the US Patent and Trademark Office. Conversion of official pdf image files into editable Word files ensures I am working with the information in the official record.

PDFelement review by Dermod W.
Dermod W.

"Looking for a powerful PDF reader/editor for Mac and Windows to replace Acrobat"

What do you like best?

Features I like best:

1. Fast loading and operation

2. Great editing and commenting tools

3. Clean, uncluttered interface

What do you dislike?

Two features of Acrobat Pro that I miss:

1. The ability to catalog and index a collection of documents - need to use an external utility such as Devonthink).

2. Auto-rotate on print. I often have files with a mix of portrait and landscape pages (this is available in the free Acrobat reader so not a big issue)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm most impressed both with the capabilities of PDFElement and the scope of the improvements in the most recent release. This tells me that they have put together a great development team and have generally got their act together. I have confidence they will keep at the forefront of the curve.

I can't (or won't) afford Acrobat Pro since I know work as an independent consultant, but I work with large numbers of PDF documents on both Windows (10%) and Mac (90%). PDFElement does pretty-well everything I need to do, at a very reasonable price. I've looked at most of the solutions available and PDFElement 6.1 is currently way ahead of the pack.

PDFelement review by Richard L.
Richard L.

"If you work with PDF's then you need this product!!!"

What do you like best?

I really like how simple and intuitive it is to use. Very little learning curve and very powerful program. I really like the UI and how easy it is to find what your looking for. I also really like there customer service. I contacted them and very quickly they responded with possible solutions. They were courteous and very much showed that the customer experience is important.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I did not like in PDF Element 5 was how you had to click every tab if you wanted to reorder the tabs. I hope that it is simpler in PDF Element 6. Honestly this was not a big deal, but it was annoying at times.

I create a lot of forms and being able to make them into PDF's just makes work more productive and simple to use. I also work with kids and having them fill out forms seems to result in more surveys being completed vs. a doc in work where they get frustrated with formatting issues.

PDFelement review by Jill W.
Jill W.

"Great alternative to Adobe"

What do you like best?

One of the features I love the most is the ability to insert and extract individual pages, and easily change the order of the pages. I love that I can customize stamps to indicate that I have received items. Also, the ability to add a watermark is very useful.

What do you dislike?

I always struggle with the OCR. I haven't been able to find a software that I can say I love the OCR. I would prefer that if when I was adding text I didn't have to click the Add Text button every time I moved to a new location. I wish it stayed on Add Text until I clicked on a different editing tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out all of the features. There are many things it can do that you may not even realize would be beneficial to you or your company.

When putting together large estimated there are multiple documents that need to be combine into one. PDFelement makes this a very quick a painless process. If I decide to change the order of the documents this can also be done very quickly. Its a great time saver!

PDFelement review by Alessandro M.
Alessandro M.

"Powerful software"

What do you like best?

The best features of this PDF editor are: ease of use, eye-catching user interface, powerful document recognition capability (OCR), and the ability to edit and sign any PDF.

With this tool I can do everything I did with its leading competitor (Adobe Acrobat), with a significant cost savings.

At first I was very hesitant and I bought the software only to fix a problem with my PDF: I had to complete a form and I no longer had Adobe. After trying it I did not leave it anymore. Now I do manuals, slides, forms and, above all, I put the signatures on the documents.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the ability to optimize a PDF does not work perfectly, but this is a feature that will surely be enhanced in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test with this software and experience all the features. You will be impressed. And if you have any problems there is the forum and technical support that will surely find the solution.

The main benefit was saving on the cost of the license, without having to give up power, and above all, the technical support in case of problems.

PDFelement review by Lisa C.
Lisa C.

"PDFelement is the Best!"

What do you like best?

I can do anything and everything I need to with PDFelement. It is the best program I have used to manage, create and edit PDF files. It does everything all the expensive programs do for a lot less money. Great product!! I recommend this product to everyone that needs to create and edit PDF files. I like it so much I even bought it to use on my home computer. I don't usually review products, but this one is so great I have to tell everyone how good it is. I highly recommend this program. I think that it should be on everyone's computer. T

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything, everything I have needed to do and have tried to do, this programs does.

I have become the go to person here in the office to convert PDF documents to word or excel, so that my coworkers can use these to edit or create documents them selves.

PDFelement review by Hans v.
Hans v.

"PDF-Element, not the only, just the best"

What do you like best?

Everything that a critical user of a PDF software can expect.

Very competitive with any other software.

All details are processed to perfection and integrated into a very user-friendly whole.

With this PDF software once installed, no other programs are needed.

For a long time I waited for such a versatile program.

What do you dislike?

There are many competing programs on the market, but they can be discarded now.

I have been working with this program for quite some time now. It greatly simplifies my work and I can not imagine that I have ever worked with another program before I got to know Wondershare.

So no dislikes on my

All problems related to PDF.

PDFelement review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"I work with alot of electrical drawings. PDF element has been a great tool for modifiying the drawin"

What do you like best?

The easy use of the modifying tools. Very easy to use and add information to the electrical drawings .especially when I receive the electronic version of a set of drawings. It's much easier than getting them into CAD. Also very easy to combine drawings to make a new set from other groups of drawings. It is also nice to be able to convert other formats of documents (ie: Excel, Word ect.) to PDF format.

What do you dislike?

Only thing is that when I'm editing the scroll on the mouse does not work. So you have to switch to the hand to move around the drawing instead of just scrolling around. I would also like to be able to change the color of some of the comment tools. This would help customize or emphasize the information on the document or print that your are creating or editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this to any one working in the engineer field .This is a great editing and creation tool to have. This works great with drawings , schematics and any documents that need edited or generated for information or field reports.

I do a lot of field engineering of electrical schematics and drawings. It is a good fast way to change or edit these and get them to the crews in the field doing the wiring and conduit installations. I also use it to help create field reports and scheduling time lines and outlines for meetings.

PDFelement review by Dennis S.
Dennis S.

"Excellent program"

What do you like best?

It has the same feel as Office Word when saving and opening. I feel comfortable opening, saving and closing files. It didn't take too long to learn the ins and outs of the program. I thoroughly enjoy using it for many different applications. I use it mostly to fill in blanks and extract paragraphs. I have created pdf files from slide presentations so that my students can study for tests. This makes it so easy. And I like that I can extract certain pages from the slides to make into a separate pdf file. Then I can "cut and paste" the various pages that are pertinent to my students.

What do you dislike?

It seemed difficult at first getting around the menus. But once I learned the system it seems easy to understand. When I first opened the program it seemed to take more time than I thought it should. But it has grown on me and doesn't seem like that long any more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Take time to learn the program and it will work wonders. I am finding more and more uses for this program.

I am able to work with PDF files as if I was working with the expensive Adobe products. It makes opening files, exporting to Word and importing from Word very easy.I also take Microsoft office files and put them into PDF to send over internet to others so that they can read cross platforms. And it keeps the fonts etc. for them to see.

PDFelement review by Melissa  C.
Melissa C.

"It was quick and easy and even someone who has very minimal word processing skills can use it well."

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive and user friendly. It produces documents without the time-consuming struggle that comes with other document-creation software. The installation process is seamless. This solves a lot of problems with updating forms and document retention. If I can make it work the first time I open it, anyone can use it. My technology mishaps are legendary.

What do you dislike?

There were some minor things about spacing that I want to get better at in the future. They didn't keep me from producing a usable document in less than 30 minutes. When productivity means getting paid, that's huge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial version and see for yourself how easy it is and how good the results look.

I had to have a specific form for a client transaction. The vendor had nothing on the website. Vendor's staff said there was no form and the client should write a cover letter. Clients don't write cover letters. At that point, you've just lost the deal. I found the form the vendor had supplied for a different client and similar transaction last year. With PDFelement, I was able to customize the existing form and all the client has to do is sign it.

PDFelement review by David G.
David G.

"So far, so great!"

What do you like best?

This is finally my dependable PDF editor - I've been waiting for this program forever! So many useful/essential features all of which perform as good or better than expected. The simplicity of the interface only adds to the beauty of it. It a large program featurewise, rather than throwing everything they could think of as is prevalent in too many programs that have been around forever that seem to think that having 5 ways to do the same thing is a benefit rather than confusion.

What do you dislike?

So far, there's nothing to dislike. Very user-friendly! I've only been using this program for a short while, but all of the aspects of it perform as good or better than expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial the free trial to see if this is the Application that suites your needs. That's what I did, and was pleased that it lived up to my expectations.

Complete editing capabilities make any PDF as malleable as a text file! There's also a way to actually convert a PDF into multiple file formats. The speed is so great - "time is money", and this is a real time-saver. Given the usefulness of PDFelement, there is no need for a bunch of smaller "one-trick-pony" Applications.

PDFelement review by Sanjay P.
Sanjay P.

"Quite Simply The Best PDF Solution Out There"

What do you like best?

What i like and this sets this solution apart is that its so feature rich and simple to use.

I do not need any training to use this solution even though if required their is plenty of ways for me to learn this solution.

It simple & clean user interface coupled with its all-in-one functions make this a no-brainer.

The price beats the competition hands down and i will continue to subscribe for years to come.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. It does exactly what its supposed to do and does it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes but not in all cases, the existing Tier 1 software companies do not innovate with the user in mind. PDF Element make it simple for all users to use their software that just simply delivers.

Our business is constantly create and editing PDFs. i have multiple tools to do editing for PDFs. Now i just have a single tool that does it all.

PDFelement review by Cristian M.
Cristian M.

"Must have app for any serious business user"

What do you like best?

One of the best features is the OCR function for scanned documents. It has saved me many hours of retyping documents. You can then very easily correct the documents like in Microsoft Word. Another useful feature is that you can export the OCR-ed document in Microsoft Word for other post-processing. Supports an extensive list of languages.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't found so far anything that I dislike about this product. Should I find such a thing I will come back and report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're manipulating PDF files regularly than PDFelement is a must have tool.

It is affordable and it will save you valuable time.

Once you start using it you will love it and wonder how you've been working before.

Almost the same functionality as Adobe Acrobat but more affordable and less complex.

If you use it on multiple platforms (Mac and PC) you get a 40% discount for the second platform.

Very useful for us for translating product datasheets and adding company logo and contact information as product distributor. Before using it we had to print stickers with our company data and apply them after printing the datasheets. Now we can incorporate this information into the datasheets before printing them. Other advantage is that we can distribute the PDFs to customers with our contact details included into the PDFs.

PDFelement review by Artemus P.
Artemus P.

"Awesome Software"

What do you like best?

The versatility that allows me to edit my pdf after they've been created. Only Adobe offers such a good user experience. I'm really enjoying Wondershare. I love the fact that I can change out images, adjusting type in a published pdf document is like bliss. If I used Adobe Illustrator it would reformat some of the document. (Never was an Acrobat fan) The set pricing is also a great sale motivator. I can't stand ADOBES pay to play model. Good Job Wondershare you should be happy with the quality of you're product. It's solid.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes depending on the updated version, it can be occasionally glitchy. I've managed to slow it down a time or two with large pdfs. It will lag when scrolling through the pages. I'm not bugging about this because my pdfs are very very large catalogs or image heavy flyers and sales sheets. Not much else to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the plunge. This software is legit.

Changing and making quick edits on the fly or modifying product PDFs from vendors. Replacing images and branding on sales sheets. Removing specific graphic elements from other existing docs.

PDFelement review by Heather O.
Heather O.

"What a Timesaver!"

What do you like best?

PDF element is so easy to use! I love that I can upload multiple PDF's and combine them into one. It's also awesome for making simple corrections (like typos) to existing forms. Another great feature is being able to easily convert the PDF to a word document so you can easily add to or delete fields. I also love that once you have edited a pdf it easily saves to the location it was opened from

What do you dislike?

I have found the program to be a little glitchy from time to time but a simple reboot of the app and it's solved

I work in Real Estate so being able to edit pdf's to reuse with changes just to client name or agent information has saved me from using awful editing tools or hand filling out then scanning documents. Honestly, how did we get by without a pdf editor in the past? I am able to complete tasks in seconds that in the past would take ten minutes or more.

PDFelement review by User in Media Production