PDFelement

PDFelement

Create, edit, convert, annotate, protect, merge, watermark, compress, and sign PDF files in a better way.

Work for PDFelement?

Learning about PDFelement?

PDFelement Reviews

Showing 192 PDFelement reviews
PDFelement review by <span>Edward C.</span>
Edward C.

A Beautiful Update to a Great Application

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like a lot about this version of PDF Element 6. But, the most pleasing is the User Interface. In version 5, the tools were presented in a non-intuitive way, making it a bit confusing to edit documents and create forms. In version 6 the interface has been overhauled to my delight. At first glance, the tools are in the same place, but the difference is that they standout better for easy location. As a Mac user, I also appreciate the tabs used the separate the tool functions. It's as familiar as using Pages or Keynote. Kudos to the developers!

What do you dislike?

To be honest, during my evaluation, I did not find a single thing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price and capabilities provided, I highly recommend PDFelement. It's a very capable PDF editor for an amazing price. I've been using it since version 5, and version 6 is even better!

When filling out expense reports, they are provided in PDF format, but are not fillable. With PDFelement, that's no problem. The editing capability allows me to add my relevant text in a font of my choice, and position it perfectly. It's a real time saver!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDFelement
PDFelement review by <span>Hassan K.</span>
Hassan K.
Validated Review

When a product exceeds your expectations

Validated Review
What do you like best?

PDFelement is the best software i have ever used to edit a PDF file, it made my experience so pelasant, simple ways to edit a file and add whatever you like to, its very reliable & straight forward, i recommend everyone to give it a try and see for them selves, never again worry about your hand writing as this software is made to make you fill & print any PDF file with ease and make it look like a pro.

I first tried it as a trial and in no time i downloaded it again and i am looking for a pro version.

Dont hesitate its worth every penny.

What do you dislike?

I havent seen one single thing that i didnt like

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best aoftware you will ever find in the market, ease of use, clean and made to make you look like a pro when you fill a form.

No more hand writing and it can recognize any form i believe.

I get some forms that i have to fill and send, mostly things related to payments forms, of applying for an offecial documents, or recently my personal development plan by our HR that i have to fill, i’ve seen others hand writing it, go figure, mine looks neat

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

PDFelement review by <span>Stephanie C.</span>
Stephanie C.

PDF Element 6 Mac Software Review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

1. All the drop-down tools that are familiar with using Mac software is almost gone. The idea is to go to toolbars with descriptive text underneath each command.

2. Change text change is simpler in 6 than in 5. 6 allows the user the ability to change multiple items on one panel and not clicking another icon for the information.

3. The ability to convert the PDF file to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel is great! I can now if need to make more edits in the Office products. This is not in PDFelement 5.

What do you dislike?

PDFelement still has a problem with allowing the user to use check marks or filled in the square on a PDF form. If PDFelement builds this feature it will make my use more productive

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am reviewing the new version 6 on a Mac with the latest operating system (High Sierra) and am a mouse-centric and not keyboard commands person.

PDFelement 6 has done some changes that I like:

In summary, I would buy this software and the update for me means an update to PDFelement 6.

Filling in PDF documents on the computer instead of handwriting all the information. The benefits have been better documentation and readable text on a PDF form.

PDFelement review by <span>Dean L.</span>
Dean L.
Validated Review

Easy to use, but powerful PDF editor.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

PDFelement 6 Pro is a very intuitive and powerful PDF editor that does everything I have needed it to do in order to edit and modify my PDF documents in a very efficient and effective manner. It has surpassed my expectations in terms of easy of use and power when editing PDF documents. I have used other PDF editor programs as well as PDFelement 6 Pro and, while all of them have powerful editing capabilities, PDFelement 6 Pro is easier and more intuitive to use without sacrificing valuable features. This is a great program which should satisfy the needs of virtually all users and is well worth the moderate cost.

What do you dislike?

Up to this point I have found nothing that I dislike about PDFelement 6 Pro. It has met and exceeded my expectations. There was a bit of a learning curve regarding the command buttons in the program when I first began using the program, but they were easily learned in a short period of time and any errors made in editing any PDF are very easily corrected with PDFelement 6 Pro if one is unhappy with the result.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial version a try and you will be very happy about the ease and depth of PDFelement.

I am using PDFelement 6 Pro to edit all types of PDF documents. The ease of adding, deleting, modifying text, and adding images to documents has greatly reduced the time and effort involved in these processes, resulting in very efficient, effective, and professional end result.

PDFelement review by <span>Otto S.</span>
Otto S.

A good alternative to Adobe Acrobat

Validated Review
What do you like best?

PDF Element 6 is easy to use, its intuitive and can quickly be learnt. It's faster than the previous version.

Compared to the previous version, the user interface has improved a lot - thanks.

The software is very comprehensive and powerful. Features that I like most:

- (very) fast document conversion to Word, Excel, PPT and other file types

- Fast OCR detection, also supports image-based PDFs.

- personal comments with notes or text box.

- Creating forms is now a simple process.

- very cheap price compared to Adobe Acrobat.

In summary: PDFelement 6.x is a very good software with extensive functions for professional work.

PDFelement has an unbeatable price-performance ratio. The software is for me a high quality alternative to expensive Adobe products.

Thanks for this great work!

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find anything I did not like about the program. Version 5 errors have been fixed in version 6.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is excellent, extensive and fast. My recommendation for PDF applications.

I solve following tasks with the product:

- Fast conversion of pdf's to other formats (word, excel, ...)

- PDFs merge into a single PDF

- to extract data and images from pdfs (for websites by clients)

- -OCR: Create searchable PDFs

PDFelement review by <span>Haluk A.</span>
Haluk A.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have been using the PDFelement 5 for several years. Version 6 Pro has a better interface. It is also more intutitive and compared to competitors like Adobe it is simler to navigate.

I like adding text with ease, the almost flawless oening of scanned documents, making text and picture amendments. Also converting the word and pdf files are easier. It keeps the tables and charts in proper place and makes it easier to edit tham according to text I edit.

What do you dislike?

In filling some forms it still has some difficulty in marking the boxes which could be improved. When opening documents from file is enlarges them and it is with extra effort to make them smaller to edit or see. This can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch and use. It is a very useful and practical pdf tool.

I often write articles which need to be shared in PDF version. Wityh 6 Pro I can productively do this. Furthermore I use the OCR in foreign languages quite often.

Learn more about PDFelement

PDFelement Videos

Learning about PDFelement?

* We monitor all PDFelement reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.