PDFelement

PDFelement

Create, edit, convert, annotate, protect, merge, watermark, compress, and sign PDF files in a better way.

Work for PDFelement?

Learning about PDFelement?

PDFelement Reviews

Ask PDFelement a Question
Showing 228 PDFelement reviews
PDFelement review by <span>William C.</span>
William C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Best alternative to adobe acrobat

What do you like best?

The user interface is really great, the tools it provides makes it easy to work with any PDFs and it has really amazing OCR capabilities ! I really love the drawing tools, it really helps me when reviewing documents and taking notes in class. Really simple to add quick pop up style notes, simply double click !

What do you dislike?

They are no shortcuts to go on about your way trough the different actions you can do. As a power user i always appreciate such things. You can't zoom in/out with your trackpad (pinch to zoom) gestures. Kinda strange as most application (on macOs) at least let's you do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the price scares you, look at other professional PDF editors/viewers that offer this level of tools for free and the top of the line OCR capabilities for the price, you won't find anything that good. Most of the tools you can use are 80$+ or have subscription fees. Very good bang for you buck.

Annotate, add information and draw on top of the PDFs for correction demands, code reviews and creating/modifying contracts to be sent and signed by my clients.

I also use it for school when reviewing and taking notes in class for the lectures. Much faster and time saver for taking notes and drawing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDFelement
PDFelement review by <span>Shalesh Gabhane, MBA M.</span>
Shalesh Gabhane, MBA M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

You get what you want from it...Just say once.. PDF Element is there to help you every time.

What do you like best?

User friendly. Easy to use. Excellent product and I was looking for quick way to edit and create PDF and re-edit documents. This has everything and its a package in itself without any ifs and buts. Just get the things rolling. Initially, I was using some Nitro pdf, but it was creating a problems for me while saving the documents, so I decided to buy this software and since then no looking back.

I have recommended this software to many within my friend circle and every one is now using this software

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it opens files in two different windows, I don't know why. Some times when I use the arrow keys to move between the fields it jumps to different pages. Please resolve this issue. Not sure, it is because of this software of the problem with the fillable form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone can trust this software from efficiency and productivity point of view. Easy to use but with lot of unexplored features. Editing, converting, saving, etc... I use this program to do just about everything possible.

We use to lot of presentations and sometimes , we need to converts and edit the document sent by the clients. This help us do our work very smoothly

What Document Creation solution do you use?

PDFelement review by <span>surya k.</span>
surya k.

An Easy to Handle Pdf Application

What do you like best?

The application is light-weight and hence launches pretty fast. The user-interface is simple, yet powerful and convenient. The OCR function seems as effective as that of any other software in the market (I have used Acrobat reader, nitro pdf and nuance power pdf).

What do you dislike?

It will be nice to have an MS Word extension. While creating pdf's from word docs, the bookmarks are not carried on automatically from the word file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A brief comparison with other software before you make your purchase:

1. Acrobat is good but uses much system memory which affects the overall performance. Further, it is very costly.

2. Foxit Phantom is lightweight but the OCR recognition is not up to mark.

3. Nuance power pdf and nitro pdf have lots of additional features but the interface is cluttered. For example, identifying and using a highlighted text is very difficult in power pdf as they have put the panel right below the text.

4. The only con I have encountered with PDFelement so far is the absence of an extension for MS word.

Verdict: 9/10. Recommended buy.

PDFelement has been extremely helpful in converting pdf to other formats without the loss of quality. Moreover, the form templates have reduced the workload while organising multiple surveys under the same project.

PDFelement review by <span>Dana M.</span>
Dana M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Best PDF program that I have ever used!

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to edit and convert documents into PDF. It makes it so easy for an office that is fast paced and I do not have to worry about having a slow program. I will and already highly recommend this program to all businesses that would need to have it. I have used several different ones in the past and this by far has been the best that I have seen and used.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything to dislike about the program. I guess the only thing could be that there is nothing wrong with it yet. I did have one instance where I tried to edit in the PDF program and it completely moved my line all out of sorts. I tried to edit it again but did the same thing. I ended up going to the word document and changing it and then resaving as a PDF document. I haven't tried it again but I hope it does not do it again in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this program for a company that needs a program to edit and convert files into PDF with ease.

Editing, converting, saving, etc... I use this program to do just about everything possible. When I download applications, I upload them into PDF. When they are in PDF, I am still able to edit as I please with no issues at all.

PDFelement review by <span>Michael L.</span>
Michael L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Simple tool that actually works

What do you like best?

How you can actually edit a document just like WORD, and then are able to generate a professional looking PDF, very clean and crisp. I love also how it doesn't take up so much space. I'm no expert in memory consumption but I've used other apps before and the spammy of the app has always made me weary of other apps. What I can share is this app is spam free from my usage. It just let me do the job and do it fast.

What do you dislike?

I don't have really anything to say I don't like about this product, its really a simple product to use which I love. Maybe a better on boarding video to use the product would help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you'll be surprised how simple it can be

I need a quick way to edit and create PDF and re-edit documents. This tool allowed me to do that. It was quit amazing to see how user friendly this product was. I was expecting more difficulty since it was a paid product and one that was recommended to me by a friend who spoke very highly of this product. The time it takes me now to create a draft, print out a PDF and then having to go back and make edits to it has saved me so much time in my daily work. It has added a level of efficiency to my business as well.

PDFelement review by <span>Kevin T.</span>
Kevin T.

Great Solution For a Mid Sized Business

What do you like best?

The software has a lot of power but is also incredible simple to use. Ease of use is a big concern for us because we have several people who could use the software if they understand how to. The interface does a really nice job of giving you control as well as functionality.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found a lot of disadvantges. I had to use free versions of other software prior to having this one so it is like driving a cadillac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you don't want to have to pay a monthly fee to use the software on top of the cost to purchase it initially this would be the best option for you. It is a great option for a company that doesn't have a primary need for a full suite of pdf software but wants it to work when you need it. It has all of the features even a more advanced user would need in a format that is not intimidating to the average user.

Increased integration between our old and new systems. This gives us the ability to transform the majority of our old paper forms into a pdf that we can edit and use in our new system. A big positive is that the customer receive a consistent experience by seeing the same forms with the only difference being this one is on an ipad vs. the other one being made from dead tree's.

Learn more about PDFelement

PDFelement Videos

Learning about PDFelement?

* We monitor all PDFelement reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.