PDFfiller

PDFfiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that provides the services of an online editor, cloud storage platform, and a signature request manager all in one package. Since 2008, PDFFiller has been allowing customers to fill and send any PDF form online. Over 2 million people access the site every year, and our customers fill 20,000 forms a day.

Work for PDFfiller?

Learning about PDFfiller?

PDFfiller Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 47 PDFfiller reviews
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDFfiller
PDFfiller review by Connor W.
Connor W.

"Good cloud-based pdf form software"

What do you like best?

PDFfiller is a good cloud-based solution for signing and editing pdf documents without the need for a complete pdf editing suite. Uploading files is very simple. We just select Upload to go to the folder and then we can choose which documents to upload.

What do you dislike?

The speed of returning to the dashboard can be a bit slow sometimes. There is no autosave, so every time you log in on another session, you will exit from the first session and lose your unsaved work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this service to co-workers and others in my field. These people work with many forms and applications and they can solve many problems related to online documents with PDFfiller.

We can easily add the fields we need to any document. In just a few steps, we can send the document to the recipient to collect information or sign. It is especially useful when I leave my desk and need to sign a document on my phone.

What CMS Tools solution do you use?

PDFfiller review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Sending your kid to summer camp just got so much easier"

What do you like best?

I manage customer service at high tech firms but at home I am just a mom. And every summer I have the nightmare of getting medical forms for kids to summer camps. Usually it is a real pain of printing the form, filling in the info for the kid, scanning it, faxing it to the pediatrician. This time I decided to try PDFfiller which I use at work, and it literally took me 3 min to do two camps! I just imported the medical form pdf, filled it in, and faxed it to the doctor's office right from the app. Nightmare no more :-)

What do you dislike?

Some UI feels non-standard. For example I could only save the pdf in my downloads folder rather than being able to select the folder I wanted.

Primarily, filling of paper forms online, for example insurance and tax paperwork for new employees.

PDFfiller review by Kayla W.
Kayla W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy having the ability to send documents to clients for signatures. It takes away the hassle of wasted paper and having to set up time and date to meet with the client to sign.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I dislike about PDFfiller. My only complaint would be that it is sometimes confusing for clients to log on and sign documents. The tool bar feels a bit cluttered as well. I think it could be simplified to further improve the ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend spending some time creating documents before sending them to clients so you can see what it looks like yourself and explain how it will work when they receive it. There is also an erase button that allows you to hide certain parts of documents from clients that you might not be ready for them to see.

We spent over $20,000 just on office supplies last year. With PDFfiller, we are hoping to cut that cost, save paper, and contribute to doing our part to save out beautiful earth. PDFfiller has aided in our hopes to cut down on paper use and waste.

PDFfiller review by Ingrith Roselys M.
Ingrith Roselys M.

"I try it and I think it's fabulous, it's a tool more than our browser spoiled Google Chrome."

What do you like best?

When opening the document the interface is totally practical, intuitive, good distribution of icons, its excellent metaphors so that the user does not have doubts about which tools to apply to his edition of the PDF file.

It is light, it is installed quickly and you can activate or deactivate it like any other extension of your browser.

It is convenient for quick jobs in which it is not necessary to download the mail files but simply to open them as soon as they arrive in the inbox to give them the corresponding treatment, all online.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a wonderful tool because it fulfills its role of facilitating the user's work, however when I installed it in my browser I had to close the session of my mail and reopen it to take effect, I think that refreshing should do it automatically when activating the extension.

You have to use n connections that are not slow since this happens all on line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone to install this extension in your browser, it weighs little, it is quick and easy to work with it and the editing of the document in PDF file flows intuitively since that allows the interface of this extension.

I work with exams, exercise guides and many documents that are exchanged between my students and me, so I use the PDF format, having this extension installed in my browser, the opening work, review of tasks is easier for me This tool since from the same mail I can select to open the PDF file with this extension and from there to do my work.

PDFfiller review by Ted S.
Ted S.

"Has potential for improvement. "

What do you like best?

I do really like the 'Edit' functions for PDFfiller, these are what makes the product great! You can change, update several fields, add fields and adjust text. I can write notes and most importantly; update a document "on the fly". That is what makes PDFfiller so useful.

What do you dislike?

I do not agree with the price. It should be a tiered level or a usage level pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can begin to use the functions with little training. It is very user friendly .

I have had instant access to some files that have issues being viewed with other apps. This has solved my issues in the field when I can't use other products.

PDFfiller review by Jackie C.
Jackie C.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

I can sign paperwork, make changes and do it all without a printer wherever I am in the world.

What do you dislike?

There are some some glitches with the program.. for example to save a document you first have to make a duplicate of it. Also, I thought there was a way to re-number pages but that feature seems to be gone?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great program overall and affordable. I would definitely recommend it.

I love being able to make changes to offer sign backs without a printer. Even if I'm in my office I still use it to keep the document clean and easy to read.

PDFfiller review by Kristie M. H.
Kristie M. H.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I can format any of the documents I need signed into pdffiller. I really like that I can see if someone has opened a document without completing it so I know to follow up with them to see if I can answer questions. I work for a virtual company so this service has been very beneficial to us (and makes me look good for finding it!)

What do you dislike?

I wish I could send more than one document in one email to a particular contact.

I work in HR so I use it for onboarding: signing new contracts, responsibility agreements, etc. It makes it easier to track everyone's progress and create a digital contractor file

PDFfiller review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"PDF Filler is a basic solution for a basic problem"

What do you like best?

This just helps a ton when I need to edit a pdf on my computer. I used to export PDFs as a jpeg and edited the photo and it was super stupid but this is perfect because I never have to try to remember how I edited a PDF the last time I did it.

What do you dislike?

It’s a little clumsy and took a bit for me to figure it out, which means I’m not excellent at explaining how to use it to other people that aren’t technologically inclined, but it still works really well.

I need to edit release forms and vouchers on a daily basis for my models and it’s a breeze with this extension on my laptop.

PDFfiller review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"A great solution to export excel files in a pdf format "

What do you like best?

It offered me a complete fillable PDF forms using data from spreadsheets in a matter of minutes. It Kept all of my completed forms secure and organized in one folder and I could easily access them anytime from its desktop software or its mobile application. PDFfiller’s add-on for Google Spreadsheets spared me tons of time I would use filling out multiple forms with data from my Google Sheets by hand. PDFfiller instead allowed me to automate the entire process by quickly merging data collected from the spreadsheet’s cells with fillable fields in the forms. It also helped me to easily share completed forms with my teammates and colleagues directly from it instead of having to download and share on various platforms separately.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit slow and too many requirements to return to the dashboard to make a new order or start over. It's a little difficult to use and I didn't really find the editor interference convenient at all. Also if you're using it online you should have a medium to fast internet connection as it works terribly with slow connections and lags a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps you export spreadsheets into PDFs in secs and saves you all the effort and time you'd have to go through if you tried to do it manually. I totally recommend it.

I personally use a lot and to solve many issues I go through with spreadsheets. I deal and work with spreadsheets very often be it for registration of events we organize in ASCE student chapter or for our technical work in construction filling in dimensions, quantities and/or areas. I would always face this problem when I have to export the spreadsheet in a PDF format as every time the pdf file ends up being incomplete and I lose a lot of my spreadsheet data because the spreadsheet has no size restriction as in PDF; Landscape A3 or Letter A4 sizes and even if it put all of the spreadsheet content in the PDF, the font size is becomes very small and unreadable. So I used this software ad ever since It became really super easy to export sheets into PDFs without losing any data and only with a few clicks.

PDFfiller review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"A good alternative to Adobe"

What do you like best?

I like that PDF Filler is an online tool, meaning that I dont have to have it physically installed on the computer I am using. This makes it very mobile and flexible.

What do you dislike?

PDF Filler tries to integrate so many different functions (ie. faxing, collaboration, etc) that it can at times be a bit overwhelming and make the API 'clunky.'

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before committing to this app long-term, try out some of the alternatives to see what works best for your organization. There are so many PDF alternatives now that there might be a different one that works better for your company.

People in my organization are able to send me PDFs that need to be signed and I no longer have to take the traditional route of printing, filling out, then re-scanning. Transactions can occur much quicker.

PDFfiller review by Pedro P.
Pedro P.

"Excelente aplicacion para editar PDFs"

What do you like best?

Es facil de usar sencillamente solo seleccionas encima del documento donde quieres escribir texto o insertar una nota y listo sin necesidad de programas confusos de PDF, me gusta en el sentido de que te ahorra mucho tiempo al editar archivos PDF.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que no funcione con otra clase de documentos, es una herramienta muy poderosa que deberia de servir para todas las extensiones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si tu trabajo y el de tus compañeros es el de mantener documentos PDF internos deberian de probar esta herramienta de facil uso, puede llegar a ser imprescindible a la hora de editar PDFs rapidamente.

Editar y corregir documentos PDF, el mayor beneficio que pude observar es la alta reduccion de tiempo invertido en editaje y mantenimiento de documentos PDF.

PDFfiller review by Nancy A. B.
Nancy A. B.

"PDFFILLER is a great service"

What do you like best?

I can take forms from online and my computer and can easily and neatly fill them in. I also love the form creation feature.

What do you dislike?

Learning to create forms is much harder than expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service. Uploading and using forms is intuitive and easy. Allow time for learning if creating own forms.

I mainly use it to complete and store forms. I plan to use it to create forms in the future.

PDFfiller review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"I love PDF filler and it really helps me in my day to day business"

What do you like best?

Ability to add notes to PDFs for my clients. It really does help answer questions for them much faster and help them understand the document better.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could merge and rearrange documents without it costing more to upgrade to do so.

Would also be nice if If could set two password when securing a file. One for client and my master password

Being able to mark up pdf documents for my clients that otherwise I could not. I like the pen option to call out important numbers for them to review. Being able to highlight where there signature is needed is an added plus

PDFfiller review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"PDFfiller User"

What do you like best?

PDFfiller offers excellent editing and formatting features for business and personal use. I like the file conversion features as well.

What do you dislike?

Uploading documents is extremely slow, and you cannot upload multiple files at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great alternative for those who don't have Adobe Pro or some of the other premium Adobe products.

Editing and signing capabilities for PDF's. Creating secure files.

PDFfiller review by Mary Pat W.
Mary Pat W.

"Multi-Purpose Software I Can't Live Without"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, reasonable price and continued improvements in the software.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes have trouble "erasing" things on pdfs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned!

All-in-one problem solver to save documents in different formats, send documents to be signed and have the ease of an eFax at a reasonable price.

PDFfiller review by Executive Sponsor in Insurance
Executive Sponsor in Insurance

"Love it."

What do you like best?

Huge time saver because we spend a great deal of time filling out forms, and we fill out the same forms with the same info year after year, and pdffiller keeps it for us and all we have to do is change the date.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's an odd process, fill in your forms, hit this button, then hit that button, and then go find the finished product in your downloads. I would prefer to specify where it goes and rename it before it goes there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an insurance agent that uses Acord forms, this is for you.

This definitely saves me money because it save my staff huge amounts of time. Everything is now done digitally, so we need our forms in a digital format that we can save from year to year and change information in the forms at will.

PDFfiller review by Joseph W.
Joseph W.

"My PDFfiller User Review"

What do you like best?

Very simple way to fill out/edit and download PDF's online.

What do you dislike?

A little confusing at first, and slightly slow downloading time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Saves a lot of time and money for completing PDF's.

Great was to fill out, sign and share completed PDF's.

PDFfiller review by Corey H.
Corey H.

"Challenging when us8ng a smart phone"

What do you like best?

The forms can be adapted to your needs with options for what to include in the templates

What do you dislike?

Using this on my phone, which is where I do about 90% of my work, is difficult. The changes in options don't always work and I find myself having to repeat steps.

I use this mostly for independent contractor contracts, which is 2hy I like the templates and their adaptability

PDFfiller review by Sean S.
Sean S.

"Review for PDFfiller "

What do you like best?

Ability to convert Word Docs and other formats to PDF.

What do you dislike?

Cannot edit and convert some locked and encrypted files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very nice tool for personal and business use.

Great way to electronically sign PDF's.

PDFfiller review by Marian H.
Marian H.

"Great for professional looking papers."

What do you like best?

The ease of adding fields etc to current

What do you dislike?

Would like to visualize the entire page on screen.

Adding areas for signatures to existing documents. Ease of redacting documents as necessary to share.

PDFfiller review by Seán P.
Seán P.

"My PDFfiller User Review"

What do you like best?

Extremely simple way to fill out, edit, and merge PDF documents.

What do you dislike?

Document uploading is slightly slow when working with larger files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User frindly/cost effective.

Editing, merging, and sharing PDF files.

PDFfiller review by Carol M.
Carol M.

"Great product - use it almost daily"

What do you like best?

Great support team with quick responses.

What do you dislike?

Don't dislike anything at this time. It is user friendly for what I need to complete.

Great tool to add and delete from forms.

PDFfiller review by Laura R.
Laura R.

"Time saver tool"

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to use, you can edit PDF files in seconds, you can use it with all devices and save documents for edit them later.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it doesn't support DOC/XLS documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you daily basis consists in working with PDF files or fixing them you should give a try.

PDF files editing, it's a great fit for sending corrections in documents across multiple coworkers.

PDFfiller review by Jane P.
Jane P.

"Parsons Review"

What do you like best?

Ability to edit, find new documents, esignatures

What do you dislike?

no complaints, nothing I can thing of at this time

Recommendations to others considering the product

none at this time

Getting properly signed documents

PDFfiller review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Works well with all types of documents"

What do you like best?

Ease with which any preprinted form can be filled out and then printed.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but if anything, the step of sending the finished document to the printer could be simplified.

We are able to scan certain forms used for billing on various projects and simply change the numbers monthly and quickly print out the new monthly invoices.

PDFfiller review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"Besides lack of some needed tools for me PDFfiller is great solution"

What do you like best?

I found out that I can not use papers in my work. I can take and use online forms, fill our them with PDFfiller and just forget about it.

What do you dislike?

I need much more tools than only PDF editing and sending. I also use RTF, Docx. Or sometimes I edit them in HTML. So, I need do use other tools too.

My team saves insane big amount of time for working with papers. So, our productivity dramatically increased.

PDFfiller review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Very time saving and useful"

What do you like best?

I like that PDF filler is accurate on what goes where like your signature or your address

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything bad to say about this app,it's helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this app,it's very useful and helps you save alot of time

Time saving,you can use it on your laptop or cellphone and it's easly installed

PDFfiller review by Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Will change the way you manage documents"

What do you like best?

The signature input capabilities are a huge improvement on what is offered by Adobe products

What do you dislike?

It's a bit clunky at the moment, the interface could use more contrast

I can execute and share documents quickly and easily; no more waiting for in-person signatures and far exceeds the tools offered by competitors (e.g., Adobe, DocuSign)

PDFfiller review by Howard S.
Howard S.

"Good software but needing one improvement"

What do you like best?

I like being able to edit forms and send out for client signature

What do you dislike?

The fact that the software does not offer a reasonable and affordable way for my assistant to access account and complete routine tasks

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great solution for any company needing to get PDF forms completed and get signatures on agreements

I use pdffiller to get completions and signatures on client agreements

PDFfiller review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Cloud based so I can access anywhere. Also, I like that I can sign on my mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Would prefer that it not open docs when I load them so that I can upload multiple docs without having to go back to "my documents" so often.

Easy to edit documents quickly

PDFfiller review by User in Internet

"A useful software for all your PDF documents"

What do you like best?

Apart from basic editing features like edit, redact, email, share, fax, print , they have awesome features like Send to Sign, Link to Fill which makes working with your documents very easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get error while printing the document. But it seems a temporary glitch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you deal with lots of PDFs then you must try this software.

Mass form filling on my websites. I need my users to fill lots of forms when they visit our website and PDFfiller made it easy.

PDFfiller review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"It was really good experience."

What do you like best?

I think, best side of this product is variety of tools for updating, signing and sharing my papers.

What do you dislike?

First time it seemed complicated. Not sure, but probably it will be good if you will have a manual, guide book or whatever to help me understand all possibilities.

As a freelance worker, I must use papers for completing contracts, bills and etc.

PDFfiller review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Very effective and user friendly"

What do you like best?

On line storage and file forms for easy access, easy to operate

What do you dislike?

Wish I could add signature to documents...never given direction for how.

Recommendations to others considering the product

fairly user friendly...they do not verify before charging annual subscription

Completing misc forms for all uses

PDFfiller review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Excellent Tool!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and has a wide variety of tools. Makes it easy to go paperless. Great price for the number of features it offers. Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

More mobile compatibility for when I am on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend. It is well worth the price.

Added the ability to have forms sent and signed the same day when working with partners out of state. Stores my forms in one location making them easy to locate.

PDFfiller review by Nicholas Z.
Nicholas Z.

"Content"

What do you like best?

Convenience of not needing an actual fax machine.

What do you dislike?

That I can't have multiple emails notified when a fax comes in

When people don't want to email documents and they only fax

PDFfiller review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Excellent PDF form filler"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create forms and to fill out PDF forms. I also like the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit slow, and sometimes crashes, requiring you to start over

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get and use the mobile app

It makes it very easy to fill in forms that clients send me.

PDFfiller review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"General Manager"

What do you like best?

An interface is easy to understand. Eraser and blackout options allow to be HIPAA compliant.

What do you dislike?

disappearing buttons from time to time

electronic signature. Go Paperless!

PDFfiller review by Nikki T.
Nikki T.

"Advisor"

What do you like best?

Converting and editing, broad range to use.

What do you dislike?

various tools and some updates are confusing me

information sharing and filling

PDFfiller review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Google pdf review "

What do you like best?

Downloads and opens pdfs smoothly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Pdf view can sometimes be hard to read due to the simplicity of the background

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this as far as the ease of use and simplicity of the program. Converting files is now a snap.

I now spend less time filling spreadsheets and converting information.

PDFfiller review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"it works as expected and promised"

What do you like best?

Goes beyond PDF and gives you flexibility for storage, printing and distribution. As good as Adobe's cloud version.at a fraction of the cost

What do you dislike?

the navigation/interface is old(ish) and clunky

real time signatures on documents; distribution across email, sms, fax integrated in the product; storage in most likely forms (PDF, Word, Excel, Google Pages, etc)

PDFfiller review by Administrator

"It`s good enough for the price you pay. There are glitches but I may deal with it"

What do you like best?

Forms library and signature sending tool

What do you dislike?

Random glitches and sudden document export errors

Sending documents for signature and editing IRS forms

PDFfiller review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Incredibly Easy to use and a great tool for Adobe"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great compliment to adobe. Creates excellent quality PDF documents.

What do you dislike?

Bit of a bait and switch at the end when the pricing comes at you

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate; This is a great tool and very helpful

Adobe and PDF documents that have trouble converting to Word

PDFfiller review by User in Higher Education

"Pretty good software"

What do you like best?

I like PDFfiller pretty well as it is extremely functional.

What do you dislike?

Some free products do almost exactly the same job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all of your options to truly find the best product for you in this area.

This helps with my pdf files and is pretty similar to Acrobat pro. I prefer Acrobat pro to PDFfiller, but this is still very good software

PDFfiller review by User

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Easy way to sign documents and convert forms into different formats.

What do you dislike?

The search functionality on the ipad app is poor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it.

I can communicate with my office staff by easily "sharing" the forms online and they can easily e-fax forms elsewhere.

PDFfiller review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"President and CEO"

What do you like best?

The forms are easy to access real time and are user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There wasn’t anything that I disliked about using the forms.

The forms have proven very useful in the preparation and filing of business income taxes.

PDFfiller review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Powerful all-in-one tool"

What do you like best?

All-in-one tool that ultimately expedites the process of filling out and scanning forms.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular; fixed one-time pricing would be preferable over subscriptions though.

Reducing the amount of physical computer hardware in the office (scanners, printers) through the use of software such as PDFfiller.

Learning about PDFfiller?

* We monitor all PDFfiller reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.