(142 reviews)

PDFfiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that provides the services of an online editor, cloud storage platform, and a signature request manager all in one package. Since 2008, PDFFiller has been allowing customers to fill and send any PDF form online. Over 2 million people access the site every year, and our customers fill 20,000 forms a day.

Work for PDFfiller?

Learning about PDFfiller?

PDFfiller Reviews

Ask PDFfiller a Question
Showing 141 PDFfiller reviews
PDFfiller review by David N.
David N.

"Don't Look Any Further If You Need Document Processing"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to send to sign documents the most. I use it in my business daily. I like the features to organize my documents and to make templates. The templates are a life saver. Also, PDF filler has a large library of documents, anyone can easily personalize templates, can prepare add signatures, dates and finalize documents all in one step, saves time, LOTS of time!

What do you dislike?

I like it all. I don't have any complaints.I have used other document signing programs and they are way more difficult to use. No so with PDFfiller. The mobile app is not that easy to use as the (desktop) version. If I had to say Sometimes there is a delay from screen to screen. But that could be connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a document editing tool that does everything you can think of USE PDFFILLER it ROCKS! If you need to use this product to mark up documents and sign, try this product! I like to keep everything that I do 100% electronic, so with products like this, I am able to do so.

I can get leases and contracts signed very easily. I like the ability to get clients to sign contracts and leases on their mobile phones. I now use the program Every Single Day to create, manipulate or convert files that used to sit waiting, sometimes for days at a time, to be done by the one or two people with access to more expensive and less user friendly programs. Now I have a new "can-do" attitude to the workings of .pdf files. I can't recommend this online tool enough and it's so affordable, you can buy a license to use at home. Great product, lots of advantages. You will not look back, you will not regret this purchase.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PDFfiller
PDFfiller review by Samantha M.
Samantha M.

"An easy choice! "

What do you like best?

As a beginner, I was surprised not only with the fact that PDFfiller was so much easier to learn and use than the Adobe Suite but also at the range of capabilities on offer! From my first use of this online program I found new pleasure in dealing with .pdf files. I now use the program Every Single Day to create, manipulate or convert files that used to sit waiting, sometimes for days at a time, to be done by the one or two people with access to more expensive and less user friendly programs. Now I have a new "can-do" attitude to the workings of .pdf files. I can't recommend this online tool enough and it's so affordable, you can buy a license to use at home. Great product, lots of advantages. You will not look back, you will not regret this purchase.

What do you dislike?

The user Interface could do with being a little less busy. A streamlined interface and a compact "how to..." would take a 9/10 to a 10. It just needs some tweaking and it's perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion it is definitely worth spending the small amount to upgrade to the paid version!

Administration issues generally...adding text, file conversion and commenting on documents...are all problems that I had to either pay to have done elsewhere or ask for an expensive subscription that was never in my budget and wouldn't be approved if I had asked.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

PDFfiller review by Angela C.
Angela C.

"Excellent Results"

What do you like best?

I can send as many documents out for signature as I want. No restrictions. I used to use Adobe, but they had a cap on the amount of documents you can send for signature. When I tried to get that upgraded, they had outlandish prices for this same service.

With PDFfiller, I can send all the documents I want and I'm also able to save all of them securely.

What do you dislike?

I wish the PDF conversions didn't come out like pictures. When I convert a PDF to Word, it always comes into Word as a picture instead of being able to edit the document. As a recruiter, I receive a lot of resumes that need some work before we can submit them to clients. I still have to use Adobe for this function, so now I'm paying for two PDF programs. I can't just stay with Adobe though because of the above mentioned issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need eSignatures, this is the program to go with.

Remote onboarding is a breeze with PDFfiller. I am able to send HR documents to people across the country and still get them to work on time. I'm in VA and have to get employees to work in all states across the country, as well as oversees. We have to get documents to them for signature and faxing doesn't always work. With PDFfiller, we can send anyone any document and get it back fully signed by them. It's truly wonderful.

PDFfiller review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"This has made processing forms that come to in PDF a snap and eliminates the waste of printing."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to create fillable forms along with the e-signature. PDF filler allows me to make forms for use around the office that were once blank copies to fill in by hand where many mistakes were made. Having the ability to make forms has reduced the amount of mistakes to almost none. This program saves time, ensures more accuracy to your documents, keeps files stored neatly and are easy to access in the future. This is a must when preparing any proposals. Have tried other PDF edit programs and they are clunky and not easy to use. The other programs are hard to find your documents after creation.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of uses that are not at my price level that would be nice to pay just if you need that function for a one time use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PDF filler is so much easier to use rather than free trial software. The application allows you to make quick edits of all document types and is a real time saver when it comes to preparing proposals and gathering signatures. If you require mass editing multiple file formats and want to save time this program is a must. This program is used exclusively when compiling proposals. The ease of edits and write over capability saves time by not needing to re-type documents, instead write right to the document. The cost of PDF filler is really affordable for all you get when it comes to processing pdf's.

I receive many forms to fill out by hand and instead use PDF Filler. This saves a lot of time and ensures less errors on when sending forms back to the sender. The receiver doesn't have to hope handwritten documents can be read. PDF Filler has reduced the amount of printed documents.

PDFfiller review by Roger W. W.
Roger W. W.

"Real Estate Documents "

What do you like best?

We love how easy this system is to use for all of our real estate transaction documents. Very easy to navigate on a PC / MAC on a great app for your phone! When on the go we find it very easy to upload a contract document to make changes or to obtain a signature. I also use the program to edit any items for personal use as well. I find using the system helps me integrate school documents for my children. It is a great addition to anyone who owns a business and is looking for a nice way to conduct business at home or on the go! I highly recommend the app to anyone and find it very helpful. Definitely put the app on your mobile device! It work fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. We find the system very easy to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations at this time. I find the product to work very well!

Quick fill in for blank real estate documents like disclosures, amendments, and other items.

PDFfiller review by Jim A.
Jim A.

"Easy for a big ole dummy"

What do you like best?

I like that the program is pretty intuitive and that I’m able to figure most things out on my own. I am able to erase and utilize previously filled forms that otherwise I might have to obtain from another source. The time and energy savings for me offsets the cost. In addition, I like being able to work on the program from a mobile standpoint - as long as I have cell phone or internet connectivity, I’m able to access and work on documents at my convenience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I really dislike. I still struggle with how to send a document directly out of the program to someone that may or may not have sufficiently updated software or skills to open. I’ve worked around this by saving the document and then sending from a cloud storage site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’ve used tillable Adobe programs and PDFfiller meets or exceeds the capabilities of the Adobe programs I have used.

Ability to fill out insurance applications and forms for use with multiple end users.

PDFfiller review by Barbara F.
Barbara F.

"edit, sign and share your pdf documents."

What do you like best?

PDFfiller is not like any other program to work with pdf. With this program you will be able to:

1.- You can create pdf files from other text documents or image documents

2.- It has a built-in word processor, with which you can add texts without any problem.

3.- You can add images, delete lines, underline words, add arrows and many other things, which is a very good thing especially when, like me, you should correct some documents that you send in pdf.

4.- The program allows you to integrate it with some cloud systems such as box, dropbox, drive. What makes it easier to edit the documents without wasting time downloading them to your pc and then uploading them to the PDFfiller platform.

What do you dislike?

So far, the only unfavorable thing is that sometimes the platform takes too long when you want to add a file to be able to edit it, with which you lose a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an online PDF editor that allows you to edit some files, create watermarks, annotate your files, highlight phrases and some other things, I think it's worth trying PDFfiller.

I know that maybe it is not the best pdf file editor, but if you are looking for something simple, without big pretense and that it complies with what it promises, it seems to me that this platform is for you and you will not be disappointed.

*I warn you that if you must have patience, because sometimes the page seems to be saturated and it takes a long time to upload a file for editing.

In my case, I use it mainly to correct documents sent to me by some students and some patients, and with this program I can make corrections and annotations in the documents without the need to change its format to word, which usually leads to some misconfigurations of pages, double jumps, and words cut. So PDFfiller is a wonderful tool for me since I can do everything I need, directly in my cloud and without using other tools than pdffiller.

PDFfiller review by john r.
john r.

"Create, edit and share your pdf files easily and comfortably."

What do you like best?

With PDFfiller you can choose two ways of working; one free, with the classic restrictions on the amount of files per day, and another one of pay where you can use all the tools without limits of anything.

When you just enter pdffiller draws attention to their environment, where they do not appear the common options of the type "word to pdf" or "pdf to jpeg", but directly asks to find the file with which you want to work. Here is where you find another novelty since you can upload your file, paste the URL where the file is, get it from your mail or request the document from a third party and everything from the same page facilitating the integration of the program to your daily use.

Once you open a file you can see a toolbar that allows you to add add text, add check, insert images, underline words, delete, blackout, and of course, add watermark, making the environment become a text editor and not only in program to change the extension of the files.

from the same page you can send to print, send via mail, share with social networks (fb and google), share the link and of course, save your file as pdf, word, excel or ppt.

What do you dislike?

If we stop to look at PDFfiller itself it does not contain negative aspects that are so important to correct, it would clearly be great if the whole system could be integrated into your networks and work for free, but it is also understood that the work and investment that made the creators of pdffiller should be rewarded in some way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

totally recommendable If you're looking to convert files to and from pdf, this program works wonders, and if you want to edit some parts of your files, it works pretty well too.

until recently I was using other programs when I had to work with pdf or convert files to pdf, but the truth is that pdffiller has necessary features to become one of my most used programs since within its tools it has a feature that allows blackout in those phrases or data that you do not want to reveal because they are confidential or sensitive, which is particularly useful for me when I have to make some presentations or present documents to external agents and I do not want to reveal all the data.

PDFfiller review by José Pablo G.
José Pablo G.

"I had a great Experience "

What do you like best?

The amount of tools avaliable gives a lot of possibilities working a PDF Doc. Its been very usefull to me. And its online! You could access the tool anywhere! I like the fact that it brings a possibility of working any kind of PDF doc.

What do you dislike?

I consider the price is a bit expensive. And sometimes I have a little difficulty changing the size of images included in a document, maybe this feature could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Its very usefull and is online, give it a try

Gives our company the posibility to aply signatures on docs. And doing corrections on different PDF with mistakes. In our Buisiness its very common to have changes in final documents as puchase orders. And PDFfiller is a great tool to correct mistakes that we have to face everyday.

PDFfiller review by Jane L.
Jane L.

"I wish I'd downloaded PDFfIller sooner!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can make any document filler-friendly. My handwriting is atrocious. I've completed applications, tax forms, and more. I love that I can move my text around. Love that I can easily insert check marks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I struggle a bit with saving my documents. I sometimes want to save one as a blank and one as a completely filled form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! It will make your life easier!

It's so easy to change a document I might have goofed up! I can make the change and reprint. Done. It's been a huge timesaver for me. I can prefill certain parts of a form I have to use over and over which saves time.

PDFfiller review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"A must for any serious business"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily sign documentation, and have these pages sent directly to their intended recipients from one location. That it is cloud based and it's easy ability to integrate with our existing customer support solutions and office365

What do you dislike?

Their is very little to dislike by this platform, but the ability to add multiple sources for example if I want to print and email a copy of a document at once would be good. It's quite clunky at the moment, requiring us to save and then go back into the system and request print when we need a hard copy of the documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, and very competitive pricing. If you compare this product with the more expensive competition it does all of the same things but at considerable less cost. I'd highly recommend this product to anyone looking at obtaining signatures or sharing documentation via the cloud. The control panel is very innovative and makes requesting/creating documentation very easy for end users.

We have literally saved countless reams of paper and many man hours through using this software. Documents can be electronically signed, and sent and you can even request a signature for documents. Collaborating with staff and end users is made very easy through the user interface that is provided and you can easily see which users have signed the documentation or even request reminders when documents remain in a pending state.

PDFfiller review by Taner O.
Taner O.

"Great Online Platform for PDF file filling"

What do you like best?

This is available everywhere where you go. You do not have to take your computer or have a software installed on your laptop. You can access it from anywhere else. In addition, it is very user friendly to navigate through the platform to accomplish what you would like to do.

What do you dislike?

I just don't have any dislike. So there is not much to say for this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy and available for access anywhere you access a computer. You do not have to have one.

All my PDF applications are done through the platform. Fast, available always, and you can do it on any computer or mobile device.

PDFfiller review by Dustin S.
Dustin S.

"Have been extremely happy for years!"

What do you like best?

I have been using PDFiller for 2 years now, and it doesn't disappoint! It is easy to navigate around, and just as easy to save on to your computer, send as email or just print right away. I also like the new function of saving repeated work as a template.

Thanks so much for a great product!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I would say is wrong with this program! I have never had an issue!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Super simple to naviagte!!

I am able to work quickly on documents that I need for my foodservice operation. PDFiller makes it easy to taper any document to my specific customers needs.

PDFfiller review by Kristen B.
Kristen B.

"It's great"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use, and how much guidance it offers on how to save and find your documents once you're done. You can easily control where you want your filled information to go, and your documents come out looking professional and polished.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing so far that I dislike. It's very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy and you can learn how to be successful with it instantly, and get right to work.

I receive documents all the time that need to be filled out and without full Adobe Acrobat, they were impossible to work on until I got PDFfiller.

PDFfiller review by Arjen S.
Arjen S.

"Works beautifully"

What do you like best?

As a Realtor, my whole business is based on electronic documentation. PDF filler is kind of named poorly, because it really is a PDF editor. It allows you to easily change almost anything on a pdf document...across both desktop and mobile platforms. It simply works as you'd expect it to...every time. I use it practically every day.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were better tools for generating lines (how about a toggle into and out of orthagonal for a line?) It should allow deeper zooming with a thumbnail view showing where you are in the overall document. I like my pdfs to look perfect and sometimes these limit me in that goal.

A Realtor literally lives or dies on his/her electronic documentation. This tool lets me master the changes that inevitably occur with documents. I use it every day.

PDFfiller review by Connor W.
Connor W.

"Good cloud-based pdf form software"

What do you like best?

PDFfiller is a good cloud-based solution for signing and editing pdf documents without the need for a complete pdf editing suite. Uploading files is very simple. We just select Upload to go to the folder and then we can choose which documents to upload.

What do you dislike?

The speed of returning to the dashboard can be a bit slow sometimes. There is no autosave, so every time you log in on another session, you will exit from the first session and lose your unsaved work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this service to co-workers and others in my field. These people work with many forms and applications and they can solve many problems related to online documents with PDFfiller.

We can easily add the fields we need to any document. In just a few steps, we can send the document to the recipient to collect information or sign. It is especially useful when I leave my desk and need to sign a document on my phone.

PDFfiller review by Craig C.
Craig C.

"Great PDF Forms Software"

What do you like best?

PDF Filler is great for completing forms, editing existing PDF documents, and digitally signing forms.

What do you dislike?

Meets all expectations and more. No issues whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are only using part of the functionality of PDFfiller. No doubt other businesses will be able to take advantage of more of the features. Well worthwhile.

PDF Filler saves us time in several ways: 1) saves time spent scanning documents, 2) makes completion of third party forms faster and more professional looking, 3) enables editing of existing PDF documents (rather than editing in Word, printing or saving as a PDF and re-signing), and 4) Digital signing.

PDFfiller review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Sending your kid to summer camp just got so much easier"

What do you like best?

I manage customer service at high tech firms but at home I am just a mom. And every summer I have the nightmare of getting medical forms for kids to summer camps. Usually it is a real pain of printing the form, filling in the info for the kid, scanning it, faxing it to the pediatrician. This time I decided to try PDFfiller which I use at work, and it literally took me 3 min to do two camps! I just imported the medical form pdf, filled it in, and faxed it to the doctor's office right from the app. Nightmare no more :-)

What do you dislike?

Some UI feels non-standard. For example I could only save the pdf in my downloads folder rather than being able to select the folder I wanted.

Primarily, filling of paper forms online, for example insurance and tax paperwork for new employees.

PDFfiller review by Kayla W.
Kayla W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy having the ability to send documents to clients for signatures. It takes away the hassle of wasted paper and having to set up time and date to meet with the client to sign.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I dislike about PDFfiller. My only complaint would be that it is sometimes confusing for clients to log on and sign documents. The tool bar feels a bit cluttered as well. I think it could be simplified to further improve the ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend spending some time creating documents before sending them to clients so you can see what it looks like yourself and explain how it will work when they receive it. There is also an erase button that allows you to hide certain parts of documents from clients that you might not be ready for them to see.

We spent over $20,000 just on office supplies last year. With PDFfiller, we are hoping to cut that cost, save paper, and contribute to doing our part to save out beautiful earth. PDFfiller has aided in our hopes to cut down on paper use and waste.

PDFfiller review by Nicole K.
Nicole K.

"Makes my life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you have send a document via text or email to have someone electronically sign it. I also like the fact that you can edit PDF documents! It used to be so hard to get anything done at my current job but now I can edit Bill of Laidings, Commerical invoices.... etc.

What do you dislike?

nothing! this software is truly amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate! You need this in your life! Its awesome for sending my drivers documents to Esign.

over seas documents that were quite difficult to re-create or edit.

PDFfiller review by Ingrith Roselys M.
Ingrith Roselys M.

"I try it and I think it's fabulous, it's a tool more than our browser spoiled Google Chrome."

What do you like best?

When opening the document the interface is totally practical, intuitive, good distribution of icons, its excellent metaphors so that the user does not have doubts about which tools to apply to his edition of the PDF file.

It is light, it is installed quickly and you can activate or deactivate it like any other extension of your browser.

It is convenient for quick jobs in which it is not necessary to download the mail files but simply to open them as soon as they arrive in the inbox to give them the corresponding treatment, all online.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a wonderful tool because it fulfills its role of facilitating the user's work, however when I installed it in my browser I had to close the session of my mail and reopen it to take effect, I think that refreshing should do it automatically when activating the extension.

You have to use n connections that are not slow since this happens all on line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone to install this extension in your browser, it weighs little, it is quick and easy to work with it and the editing of the document in PDF file flows intuitively since that allows the interface of this extension.

I work with exams, exercise guides and many documents that are exchanged between my students and me, so I use the PDF format, having this extension installed in my browser, the opening work, review of tasks is easier for me This tool since from the same mail I can select to open the PDF file with this extension and from there to do my work.

PDFfiller review by Annette D.
Annette D.

"Valuable Professional Tool!"

What do you like best?

Easy accessibility, signature verification, conversion to other formats, storage of documents, and ability to share to multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

Zip Files - have to open and resave docs needed for uploading to other sources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must be familiar with Zip files; Dashboard is super user-friendly; would not recommend for an occasional user - should have consistent need for the various services it provides.

A quick and easy tool for conversion of docs to other formats compatible for social media marketing. And easy signature option of docs required for business transactions.

PDFfiller review by Ted S.
Ted S.

"Has potential for improvement. "

What do you like best?

I do really like the 'Edit' functions for PDFfiller, these are what makes the product great! You can change, update several fields, add fields and adjust text. I can write notes and most importantly; update a document "on the fly". That is what makes PDFfiller so useful.

What do you dislike?

I do not agree with the price. It should be a tiered level or a usage level pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can begin to use the functions with little training. It is very user friendly .

I have had instant access to some files that have issues being viewed with other apps. This has solved my issues in the field when I can't use other products.

PDFfiller review by Jackie C.
Jackie C.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

I can sign paperwork, make changes and do it all without a printer wherever I am in the world.

What do you dislike?

There are some some glitches with the program.. for example to save a document you first have to make a duplicate of it. Also, I thought there was a way to re-number pages but that feature seems to be gone?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great program overall and affordable. I would definitely recommend it.

I love being able to make changes to offer sign backs without a printer. Even if I'm in my office I still use it to keep the document clean and easy to read.

PDFfiller review by Susan O.
Susan O.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to use and has all of the forms that I am looking for. I use this product on a monthly basis and find that it is easy to use and that the documents are easy to find.

What do you dislike?

There are times that I can't find a form that I know I have filled out. Also there are times that I am unable to get back to the home screen to find a new form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to others and in fact I have done so. This product is easy to use and inexpensive compared to other products like it.

Form 2848, Form 1099Misc and W2s

PDFfiller review by J.D. R.
J.D. R.

"Insurance Docs"

What do you like best?

I like that you can save the template for a certificate of insurance or an application and send it out that way. It still saves it as new but also creates the new Document.

What do you dislike?

The same feature that I love so much, isn’t quite as easy to navigate on the App. It’s super easy on the full online version though.

Super easy to use on the go with the App access. I live that part of it.

PDFfiller review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Functional with a deceptive start"

What do you like best?

You are able to make, import, or fill any PDF form easily. It is intuitive, in that I'm able to use it without difficulty. I am not one who is generally able to understand the use of software without first fumbling considerably. PDFfiller is easy to use, and does everything I need done. I have renewed my subscription for that reason.

What do you dislike?

The initial sign-on is rather deceptive. You are given the opportunity to fill out a form, allegedly for free. Once completed, you are required to sign up to actually use the form. In my case, the form was long and complex, and I didn't want to have to do it again. I felt that was not the best way to begin a business relationship. Had they shown me the functionality with a single free use, I would likely have subscribed with a more positive first opinion of the company. I use a considerable amount of PDF in the course of business, so they would have still ended up with a customer, albeit without a sense of having been decepted into using their product.

The signature is less than stellar. That might be user error, though

PDFfiller review by Carlos A. M.
Carlos A. M.

"Great App for Travel"

What do you like best?

This app has been immensely useful. There have been times when I am not at my desk and needed to fill out some forms and this app allowed to me to do so right on my phone. This is life saving productivity.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked was the many screen you need to go through to finally start using it. Other than that, the app is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great app. It just takes a few minutes of patience to get through the screens.

The business problems this app solves is the ability to conduct business anywhere. You are no longer constraint to your desk or an office. This allows for travel and connectivity almost anywhere.

PDFfiller review by Louie F.
Louie F.

"PDFfiller is Awesome"

What do you like best?

It's is easy to use and convenient, because I can access it from any of my computers, whether in office or out of town on my laptop.

What do you dislike?

About the only things that I dislike is the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommend.

It's nice to be able to pull a form into the application and fill it out and then copy, save, send, etc. It makes all of our forms, applications look very professional.

PDFfiller review by lyndie c.
lyndie c.

"Taking our business to the next level"

What do you like best?

E-signature technology for our remote clients

What do you dislike?

Users new to e-signature platforms always struggle with how to use it, indicating that some more work needs to be done to make it 'dummy proof'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's well worth implementing PDFfiller in any organization, especially those which have ongoing needs of signatures. The cost savings in staff time alone makes it pay for itself!

Remote clients now can sign various documents MUCH easier!

PDFfiller review by Kristie M. H.
Kristie M. H.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I can format any of the documents I need signed into pdffiller. I really like that I can see if someone has opened a document without completing it so I know to follow up with them to see if I can answer questions. I work for a virtual company so this service has been very beneficial to us (and makes me look good for finding it!)

What do you dislike?

I wish I could send more than one document in one email to a particular contact.

I work in HR so I use it for onboarding: signing new contracts, responsibility agreements, etc. It makes it easier to track everyone's progress and create a digital contractor file

PDFfiller review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"excellent service for excellent price"

What do you like best?

Such fillable forms usually cost $700 for a year's service. This is less than $150 per year. Easy to use and effective.

What do you dislike?

Some of the protocols are cumbersome. For instance, when you want a standard form, it makes you go through a process instead of taking you right to the form.

Attorney running small practice in which I need fillable California Judicial Council forms

PDFfiller review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"PDF Filler is a basic solution for a basic problem"

What do you like best?

This just helps a ton when I need to edit a pdf on my computer. I used to export PDFs as a jpeg and edited the photo and it was super stupid but this is perfect because I never have to try to remember how I edited a PDF the last time I did it.

What do you dislike?

It’s a little clumsy and took a bit for me to figure it out, which means I’m not excellent at explaining how to use it to other people that aren’t technologically inclined, but it still works really well.

I need to edit release forms and vouchers on a daily basis for my models and it’s a breeze with this extension on my laptop.

PDFfiller review by User

"Very helpful for my small business"

What do you like best?

I like that I can fill in forms for all of my taxes, and they are saved permanently for future reference.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find a form that I need. I have to do a general google search, then click on the link, and fill in the form, then log into my pdf filler account. Wish it were easier to find specific forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an excellent product for filling in forms, and creating documents.

taxes. It has been helpful for me for the quarter and yearly tax forms I need to fill out (941, 940, W2's, W3's and 1099's).

PDFfiller review by Jonathan  H.
Jonathan H.

"Best app for working with PDF's"

What do you like best?

The ease of uploading docs and working with them .

What do you dislike?

The emailing feature doesn't seem to work all the time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please give this product a shot. You won't be sorry. It will simplify your life in a way you could never imagine.

Filling out forms, legal docs, etc. I am in a form dominated industry and this saves me a ton of time.

PDFfiller review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"A great solution to export excel files in a pdf format "

What do you like best?

It offered me a complete fillable PDF forms using data from spreadsheets in a matter of minutes. It Kept all of my completed forms secure and organized in one folder and I could easily access them anytime from its desktop software or its mobile application. PDFfiller’s add-on for Google Spreadsheets spared me tons of time I would use filling out multiple forms with data from my Google Sheets by hand. PDFfiller instead allowed me to automate the entire process by quickly merging data collected from the spreadsheet’s cells with fillable fields in the forms. It also helped me to easily share completed forms with my teammates and colleagues directly from it instead of having to download and share on various platforms separately.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit slow and too many requirements to return to the dashboard to make a new order or start over. It's a little difficult to use and I didn't really find the editor interference convenient at all. Also if you're using it online you should have a medium to fast internet connection as it works terribly with slow connections and lags a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps you export spreadsheets into PDFs in secs and saves you all the effort and time you'd have to go through if you tried to do it manually. I totally recommend it.

I personally use a lot and to solve many issues I go through with spreadsheets. I deal and work with spreadsheets very often be it for registration of events we organize in ASCE student chapter or for our technical work in construction filling in dimensions, quantities and/or areas. I would always face this problem when I have to export the spreadsheet in a PDF format as every time the pdf file ends up being incomplete and I lose a lot of my spreadsheet data because the spreadsheet has no size restriction as in PDF; Landscape A3 or Letter A4 sizes and even if it put all of the spreadsheet content in the PDF, the font size is becomes very small and unreadable. So I used this software ad ever since It became really super easy to export sheets into PDFs without losing any data and only with a few clicks.

PDFfiller review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"easy to work with. makes editing pdfs simple"

What do you like best?

able to add text boxes and add information

What do you dislike?

hard to get font size changed and boxes lined up

Recommendations to others considering the product

very easy to use if you need to edit or add to current pdfs

making insurance certificates for our own insureds so they don't have to wait for us. I can see who they make certificates for and add them to their account

PDFfiller review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"A good alternative to Adobe"

What do you like best?

I like that PDF Filler is an online tool, meaning that I dont have to have it physically installed on the computer I am using. This makes it very mobile and flexible.

What do you dislike?

PDF Filler tries to integrate so many different functions (ie. faxing, collaboration, etc) that it can at times be a bit overwhelming and make the API 'clunky.'

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before committing to this app long-term, try out some of the alternatives to see what works best for your organization. There are so many PDF alternatives now that there might be a different one that works better for your company.

People in my organization are able to send me PDFs that need to be signed and I no longer have to take the traditional route of printing, filling out, then re-scanning. Transactions can occur much quicker.

PDFfiller review by Vickey M.
Vickey M.

"Best time saver EVER !"

What do you like best?

The ability to use pdffiller to input directly into a form is what I had wanted for years. It is a productivity machine. It’s worth every cent of the cost.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative experiences with the pdffiller.

Time management, cost savings of printer/scanner equipment.Frustration with form filling manually is eliminated with this product.

PDFfiller review by User

"It's okay! Is a little slow to load, and a little awkward to move around in."

What do you like best?

I have access to all the forms I could possibly need.

What do you dislike?

Program is a little slow and awkward to move around in and key around in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I also use a different program that I like better. I have not e-filed any forms with PDF filler- I have just needed access to the fillable forms to fill and print. So I cannot speak to the ease of e-filing (if they even offer that.)

I have access to all the current IRS forms needed. They are easy enough to fill and print.

PDFfiller review by Agency
Agency

"beneficial "

What do you like best?

I like the chat help desk. I liken having a person I can chat with without a long delay. I really do not like have a charter limit on my response, I really do not have that much to say, therefore you get fluff.

What do you dislike?

not being able to locate the forms needed at times. Sometimes hen I attempt to use the form, I do not know the form number and it causes a delay. I do not like having a 40 Character limit for the questions. I really do not have that much to say

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product ,because it allows my agency to provide the client with the information needed. I really do not have any additional information to supply.

I can service my clients fasters.

PDFfiller review by User

"Very helpful service for those in legal profession"

What do you like best?

I enjoy very much that I can scan in documents and then fill in and add things to them easily.

What do you dislike?

Very little. But sometimes I find I accidentally click on the up/down bar instead of the buttons. Also, some of the buttons are not intuitive, but trial and error works well, and mistakes are easily deleted.

I used to need a type writer (or hand write) sometimes still to comply with using the forms given to me by the government. Now, I can upload them and use the computer. Much better.

PDFfiller review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"2018 Review of PDFfiller"

What do you like best?

Te ease of use is amazing. I also like that I can easily share it to my Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find a feature that I dislike. I think PDFfiller has covered all of the bases.

I use it to modify my technical data sheets when they need to be updated.

PDFfiller review by Pedro P.
Pedro P.

"Excelente aplicacion para editar PDFs"

What do you like best?

Es facil de usar sencillamente solo seleccionas encima del documento donde quieres escribir texto o insertar una nota y listo sin necesidad de programas confusos de PDF, me gusta en el sentido de que te ahorra mucho tiempo al editar archivos PDF.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que no funcione con otra clase de documentos, es una herramienta muy poderosa que deberia de servir para todas las extensiones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si tu trabajo y el de tus compañeros es el de mantener documentos PDF internos deberian de probar esta herramienta de facil uso, puede llegar a ser imprescindible a la hora de editar PDFs rapidamente.

Editar y corregir documentos PDF, el mayor beneficio que pude observar es la alta reduccion de tiempo invertido en editaje y mantenimiento de documentos PDF.

PDFfiller review by User

"Easy to use for my basic office needs"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to edit the content of a PDF. I've recently had to adjust a few documents which were not previously editable for me, and this has made it simple to keep things updated.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to choose the file destination when selecting Save As, rather than it defaulting to my Downloads folder.

We've recently implemented new contracts for our accounts, and using PDFfiller has made creating them so easy. It's saved me a significant amount of time.

PDFfiller review by Nancy A. B.
Nancy A. B.

"PDFFILLER is a great service"

What do you like best?

I can take forms from online and my computer and can easily and neatly fill them in. I also love the form creation feature.

What do you dislike?

Learning to create forms is much harder than expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service. Uploading and using forms is intuitive and easy. Allow time for learning if creating own forms.

I mainly use it to complete and store forms. I plan to use it to create forms in the future.

PDFfiller review by Administrator

"Excellent Resource"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that you can create your own templates and save them for future use. I also like being able to send a text to another party and have them sign electronically.

What do you dislike?

The only real complaint I have is that I keep getting signed out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend PDF Filler to anyone that needs the ability to edit, create, and manage PDFs. It is easy to use and has a great price point.

PDF Filler makes it incredibly easy to redact documents.

PDFfiller review by User

"Easy to Use & Time-Saver"

What do you like best?

I like that the website is very easy to use and allows many different functions, including digital signatures and saving directly into your computer. I also like the options to save a template to use, which saves me a lot of time as I am always using the same forms.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I always have to log in again every time I use the website.

Digital signatures. Being able to edit PDF with a Mac since most PDF programs are only compatible with windows.

PDFfiller review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"I love PDF filler and it really helps me in my day to day business"

What do you like best?

Ability to add notes to PDFs for my clients. It really does help answer questions for them much faster and help them understand the document better.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could merge and rearrange documents without it costing more to upgrade to do so.

Would also be nice if If could set two password when securing a file. One for client and my master password

Being able to mark up pdf documents for my clients that otherwise I could not. I like the pen option to call out important numbers for them to review. Being able to highlight where there signature is needed is an added plus

PDFfiller review by User

"Good Product at a fair Price"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is well laid out and intuitive. It is easy to figure out the functions of buttons without referring to FAQ.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a disconnect when saving your file, it's not always easy to figure where it is being saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start out with the trial. I think you will be impressed enough to purchase.

For us it has eliminated the need to download, then print a document, fill out the blank fields, then scan it and email it to the requestor.

Learn more about PDFfiller

PDFfiller Videos

Learning about PDFfiller?

* We monitor all PDFfiller reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(142 reviews)