People.ai

Create sales and marketing alignment based on real data and intelligence. With People.ai, sales leaders get a complete picture of all activity and can leverage AI to better manage their teams. At the same time, marketing gains end-to-end visibility into how leads are moving through the funnel after being passed to sales.

Work for People.ai?

Showing 5 People.ai reviews
People.ai review by <span>Perry S.</span>
Perry S.

Director of Sales

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of People.ai's series of metrics that give me a clear idea of how my activities influence my productivity and what levers to pull accordingly - such as reducing email and customer response times. The coaching module provides a self service way to set up goals and look for specific ways to improve sales performance.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to understand other key activity areas such as deal cycle time. All of these metrics are in SFDC but ultimately I would like to rely on a modern interface and sales performance and tracking tool where I wouldn't need to rely on Salesforce at all. A big ask, but in the realm of the possible ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with the People.ai team to understand what key metrics are critical to increase sales performance. The team at People.ai will be glad to help.

Being able to track email response time and customer response time is incredibly insightful. Focusing on reducing times of both drove a sharp increase in both deal flow and conversion rates. Additionally, People.ai allows me to see how I am doing relative to the rest of the team and vice versa which inspires friendly competition among the team to do better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about People.ai
People.ai review by <span>Matthew L.</span>
Matthew L.

Bringing Light to SDR Activities

What do you like best?

My favorite part of people.ai is it's ability to bring in SDR activities such as emails, calls, and particularly calendar events from our disparate systems and aggregate them in SFDC or the people platform itself. It's particularly helpful for myself as an SDR manager to help bridge the gap between effort made (calls/emails) to an account and demo set.

What do you dislike?

There are some metrics and calculations that would be awesome to have in future versions which prevent me from fully switching over to their dashboard over SFDC. Particularly if I could see some kind of average calls/emails/meetings per opportunity stage or until lead conversion.

They're bringing together information that previously existed and needed to be maintained in separate systems.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

People.ai review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Seamless integration between Gmail, Calendar, SFDC

What do you like best?

First and foremost, I feel compelled to highlight the customer success - our CSM was top notch and helped out with integration / customization numerous occasions. As far as the technology goes, I wanted a “Single Source if Truth” to see where my Sales team was spending their time (and where they weren’t) and the Google Calendar integration really pulled this all together for us as Meetings were a big part of their day that was lost due to tedious logging in SFDC.

What do you dislike?

We had some really funky customizations in SFDC around SLAs that was outside the typical workflow which gave us a small hurdle with email logging integration but Support and Product team were awesome in providing quick fix. Also Admin portal around adding / managing team members can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Combination of Tech + Support + Innovative Product vision is best in class.

We now have a portal where all Sales Rep time and activities can be analyzed in one place. As someone managing a fast growing team that includes remote employees, this was super valuable to be able to coach / monitor my reps and make sure they’re spending time in the right places. Also the logging of all emails back to Salesforce and automated creation of new Contacts in Salesforce was a HUGE improvement to our data quality in CRM, which is why we rolled it out to the Field Sales team shortly after Inside Sales.

People.ai review by <span>Benjamin S.</span>
Benjamin S.

AVP

What do you like best?

Perfect information on what my team is engaging on with zero effort from them to input the meetings. It's a game-changer.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the ability to build a territory plan and see the results, but I'm nitpicking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's good stuff

Understanding our time investment-to-revenue ratios. Are we spending time with companies that maximize our revenue, or are we doing other things? It's really hard to do this without a tool like People.ai. It instantly tells you who is the hardest worker on your team, and goes back quarters instantly the moment you turn it on. You can coach and stack rank your team across endless metrics with ease.

People.ai review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Lots of insights that aren't typical from people management softwares.

What do you like best?

Connects to Salesforce and Gmail and can get great insights on where people are spending time. It also helps you take time out of SFDC cleanup by automatically adding contacts when they are added to email threads.

They are also improving it regularly and adding new features. They have a great team that listens and really focuses on helping make sure you're seeing value.

What do you dislike?

The implementation is difficult when you only have a limited amount of salesforce instances. Make sure to fully integrate to see all of the benefits.

I was able to show my CEO how our sales team has changed objectives based on their recorded time spent on different activities. It was very good to explain how the changes have affected the teams production.

Learning about People.ai?

* We monitor all People.ai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.