Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

(16 reviews)

Create sales and marketing alignment based on real data and intelligence. With People.ai, sales leaders get a complete picture of all activity and can leverage AI to better manage their teams. At the same time, marketing gains end-to-end visibility into how leads are moving through the funnel after being passed to sales.

Work for People.ai?

Learning about People.ai?

People.ai Reviews

Ask People.ai a Question
Showing 16 People.ai reviews
People.ai review by Emlyn G.
Emlyn G.

"Excellent onboarding and time to value"

What do you like best?

1. Onboarding experience was extremely hands-on and moved quickly - Dylan and Daniel worked with us to get our pilot up and running within a few weeks.

2. Tools is providing insights immediately into how our sales teams work, including how they spend their time - giving us the opportunity to coach where necessary

What do you dislike?

1. So far, only minor tweaks to reporting are the only issue we're working through, which in the context of a software deployment is a walk in the park.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Define the use cases you want to solve with the tool. If you can secure Dylan to lead your implementation you're in great hands. Check how other tools you might have will work with People.ai (e.g YesWare, Salesloft) for sync to SFDC purposes.

Business problems we're trying to solve include: (1) Identifying what actions and inputs our top performers are taking on a daily basis (2) Baselining performance of our sales teams (3) Baselining performance of our supporting orgs (4) Understanding the ratios of supporting sales functions required for success

To date, we are realizing benefits across all of these categories.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about People.ai
People.ai review by Perry S.
Perry S.

"Director of Sales"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of People.ai's series of metrics that give me a clear idea of how my activities influence my productivity and what levers to pull accordingly - such as reducing email and customer response times. The coaching module provides a self service way to set up goals and look for specific ways to improve sales performance.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to understand other key activity areas such as deal cycle time. All of these metrics are in SFDC but ultimately I would like to rely on a modern interface and sales performance and tracking tool where I wouldn't need to rely on Salesforce at all. A big ask, but in the realm of the possible ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with the People.ai team to understand what key metrics are critical to increase sales performance. The team at People.ai will be glad to help.

Being able to track email response time and customer response time is incredibly insightful. Focusing on reducing times of both drove a sharp increase in both deal flow and conversion rates. Additionally, People.ai allows me to see how I am doing relative to the rest of the team and vice versa which inspires friendly competition among the team to do better.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

People.ai review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"In love"

What do you like best?

We've engaged with People.ai as one of their first customers and haven't had a single doubt since then. First off, the team - super responsive, super intelligent, they listen, adjust and try to make things work the way we need them to work. Secondly, their development cycle is impressive - kudos to the product dev team which is adding new important functionality and metrics required in order to make smart and data driven decisions. SFDC and people.ai integration is a time saver, meetings and contacts sync, pipeline scan functionality etc.

What do you dislike?

adding new user button please :) average activity (emails and meetings) per stage by sales exec and similar would be valuable

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out and you will love it

tracking sales organization activity activity activity - and which accounts sales execs should stop being active at is extremely insightful as they tend to keep riding the dead horse for a while when it is obvious that there is either no fit or it's not the right time..it also helps coach them in areas they should improve at

People.ai review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"Bringing Light to SDR Activities"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of people.ai is it's ability to bring in SDR activities such as emails, calls, and particularly calendar events from our disparate systems and aggregate them in SFDC or the people platform itself. It's particularly helpful for myself as an SDR manager to help bridge the gap between effort made (calls/emails) to an account and demo set.

What do you dislike?

There are some metrics and calculations that would be awesome to have in future versions which prevent me from fully switching over to their dashboard over SFDC. Particularly if I could see some kind of average calls/emails/meetings per opportunity stage or until lead conversion.

They're bringing together information that previously existed and needed to be maintained in separate systems.

People.ai review by User in Computer Software

"Good tool for measuring pipeline activities"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, generally tracks basic items I would look for so the ramp time to learning how to use it is nearly nothing.

What do you dislike?

Not always as customizable as I would like and sometimes I could use more clarity in regards to where data is being pulled. I'm sure I could get this, but I just haven't dug into it yet.

We realized many of our challenges were top of funnel focused. In the SMB segment, we have a very good understanding of the metrics we need top of funnel in order to get results we are looking for as a business and with People.ai we've been able to set net new meeting goals and track them in an automated fashion, which has provided great insight into the predictability of our business.

People.ai review by Steven P.
Steven P.

"People.ai works with you"

What do you like best?

In the first 3 months of turning on People.ai, we saw that our AEs were working with over 3,000 contacts that were not in Salesforce. Simple love having automatic email, meeting, contact creation, and opportunity contact role creation. No one can uncheck sync to Salesforce box, we have complete visibility into our reps activities.

What do you dislike?

Initially we had some white space issues where we cannot map certain contacts to accounts, but as People.ai has grown this has become a marginal problem.

Having all my users selling activities captured automatically without them having the ability to filter. Contacts created is great. But my favorite part is the opportunity contact role creation. Sales reps never put in ever person involved in the deal cycle into the contact roles, now this is automated away with People.ai.

People.ai review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Seamless integration between Gmail, Calendar, SFDC"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, I feel compelled to highlight the customer success - our CSM was top notch and helped out with integration / customization numerous occasions. As far as the technology goes, I wanted a “Single Source if Truth” to see where my Sales team was spending their time (and where they weren’t) and the Google Calendar integration really pulled this all together for us as Meetings were a big part of their day that was lost due to tedious logging in SFDC.

What do you dislike?

We had some really funky customizations in SFDC around SLAs that was outside the typical workflow which gave us a small hurdle with email logging integration but Support and Product team were awesome in providing quick fix. Also Admin portal around adding / managing team members can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Combination of Tech + Support + Innovative Product vision is best in class.

We now have a portal where all Sales Rep time and activities can be analyzed in one place. As someone managing a fast growing team that includes remote employees, this was super valuable to be able to coach / monitor my reps and make sure they’re spending time in the right places. Also the logging of all emails back to Salesforce and automated creation of new Contacts in Salesforce was a HUGE improvement to our data quality in CRM, which is why we rolled it out to the Field Sales team shortly after Inside Sales.

People.ai review by Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.

"AVP"

What do you like best?

Perfect information on what my team is engaging on with zero effort from them to input the meetings. It's a game-changer.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the ability to build a territory plan and see the results, but I'm nitpicking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's good stuff

Understanding our time investment-to-revenue ratios. Are we spending time with companies that maximize our revenue, or are we doing other things? It's really hard to do this without a tool like People.ai. It instantly tells you who is the hardest worker on your team, and goes back quarters instantly the moment you turn it on. You can coach and stack rank your team across endless metrics with ease.

People.ai review by Iaroslava B.
Iaroslava B.

"Amazing sales productivity tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to log team's emails/meetings easily and great analytics on their sales activities.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to have more control over automated contact creation - at the moment it's not very helpful as both options don't correspond with the definition of contact.

We are able to see all business correspondence and sales related activity in Salesforce, we also use analytics, such as average response time, external to internal meeting ratio etc., in our sales performance reviews to improve sales productivity.

People.ai review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"A company and tool that goes the extra mile"

What do you like best?

The benefits of the platform are unlimited and the company is not just willing, but eager to help you go outside of the box and get you the data you need; is why I recommend this product so strongly. There is no impact to their day to day, and the business gains transparency into the true sale cycle.

What do you dislike?

I am an idealist at times, and the scope of what I want the platform to present is more then just sales. BUT I would have never discovered the capabilities of the data without the help of the people.ai team

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your privacy department involved early in the evaluation and get all of the concerns out of the way before purchasing

Sand Bagging, Clean(er) Contact and lead data, Buying group identification, persona identification, sales cycle reduction, Manual data logging reduction.

People.ai review by Executive Sponsor in Computer & Network Security
Executive Sponsor in Computer & Network Security

"Complete window into productivity"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to understand what sales teams are doing with their time and analyze how to be more productive.

What do you dislike?

The "home" screen could be better so that it provides an Exec summary type of view. I'd also like to see a mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use this solution to monitor your teams. Yes, you can do that but it is best when leveraged as a productivity tool.

Productivity gains. Helping reps understand where they are spending their time and coaching them to focus on bigger priorities for over achieving their goals.

People.ai review by Dan R.
Dan R.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I don't have to track or log anything by myself. people.ai takes care of it all

What do you dislike?

I've used other similar products in the past that are far worse so i can't think of anything

My emails are logged automatically to all my accounts so I can track who i've emailed very easily

People.ai review by Suraj S.
Suraj S.

"Incredibly convenient - helps keep things organized."

What do you like best?

Coming from a perspective of manually logging things into Salesforce, and not having the ability to track invites in a CRM this is amazing for me. It helps me keep track of what's being logged, and what isn't.

What do you dislike?

At times the integrations don't work, and it will take a few hours for your emails to log.

Keeping everything organized within your CRM with minimal effort - especially helpful for folks that aren't the best with using Salesforce.

People.ai review by User in Computer Software

"Automate and Clean Up Data in SFDC"

What do you like best?

The ability to update Contact Roles on an Opportunity by pulling all the attendees on a Google Calendar invite and adding them to the system. We also use the Email daily digest, the reporting and activity views really help pin point where is the sales team spending their time and what are we missing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we clash between SFDC dashboards, external data sets, and People's reporting. It's a constant re-focusing and re-balancing of where should we be looking.

The auto-import Contacts into SFDC is huge. The data cleanliness and refreshing is big. The ability to automate some Task creation and manual steps is of course exciting. We are all about speed and productivity.

People.ai review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Lots of insights that aren't typical from people management softwares."

What do you like best?

Connects to Salesforce and Gmail and can get great insights on where people are spending time. It also helps you take time out of SFDC cleanup by automatically adding contacts when they are added to email threads.

They are also improving it regularly and adding new features. They have a great team that listens and really focuses on helping make sure you're seeing value.

What do you dislike?

The implementation is difficult when you only have a limited amount of salesforce instances. Make sure to fully integrate to see all of the benefits.

I was able to show my CEO how our sales team has changed objectives based on their recorded time spent on different activities. It was very good to explain how the changes have affected the teams production.

People.ai review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Helps reduce manual data entry for sales teams"

What do you like best?

Saves our sales teams a lot of time so they can focus on selling. The activity reports are very helpful for showing where we're spending our time, and coaching to improve our performance.

What do you dislike?

There can sometimes be a delay in the sync to salesforce, which can conflict with the way our SDR/BDR teams prospect.

Contact sync, reducing manual entry, tracking rep activity.

Learn more about People.ai

People.ai Videos

Learning about People.ai?

* We monitor all People.ai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(16 reviews)