PeopleFluent

Peoplefluent talent management suite delivers an integrated HR solution including recruiting, performance, compensation, compliance, learning, and succession.

Work for PeopleFluent?

Showing 60 PeopleFluent reviews
PeopleFluent review by <span>Kory M.</span>
Kory M.

Ease of use

What do you like best?

The thing that I like best about utilizing PeopleFluent is how cross integrated the user interface is. There are multiple ways of accomplishing the same results. I also like that it auto populates the majority of fields when parsing a resume when forming a candidate profile.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like that it is hit or miss with attachments. Whenever I initially upload a resume, I cannot delete it and reload it if a mistake was made initially. Also, when attempting to upload additional attachments, sometimes it tells me that that file cannot be uploaded successfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely invest in this software if you are looking for high job postings, and high candidate Flow. It has simple interface, with only a few drawbacks.

My company is a 3rd party user to this Applicant Tracking System for one of our clients. By being able to utilize PeopleFluent, we are able to effectively communicate a candidate's interest, strengths, weaknesses, and salary expectations. This ATS streamlines the amount of times that we have to reach out to individual managers for different positions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PeopleFluent
PeopleFluent review by <span>Gos Y.</span>
Gos Y.

A good tool for the goal setting, tracking and other HR related matters

What do you like best?

I like in particular the easy goal setup and fast tracking how it is going on and implemented. Another thing is to be highlighted with the internal job openings under the same tool so anybody can easily browser what's going on when it comes to HR related matters.

What do you dislike?

The queries/filters are not typically easy defined. Not very convenient on usage. The format when you look up one particular position seems a little malformed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a one-stop solution for flexible goal settings and fast tracking, as well as integrating other HR matters like internal job markets etc, this is the right one for you.

It helped a lot when it comes to the performance management and fast tracking the performance. Also it's easy to browse the internal job market for all available positions. So very useful HR tools to manage and facilitate the HR matters.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

PeopleFluent review by User

Good Applicant tracking System

What do you like best?

As a user of PeopleFluent, I enjoy being able to drag and drop candidates in folders with out having to open them. I also like being able to see the application history to better understand what other roles candidates have applied under.

What do you dislike?

I am not a big fan that one cannot see whom has been emailed in the featured system. It makes it difficult to track If a recruiter has reached out to someone if they have not accurately update the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Complete any and all trainings for the system to ensure maximum benefit and usage. Identify pain points with current ATS and evaluate if the PeopleFluent System will alleviate the issues. The system is pretty sleek and user friendly and if one makes any mistakes easy to reverse.

We have been able to work within the system in real time with our updates and do extended searches in the system. When we have tight deadlines, having multiple licenses has been beneficial to our success.

PeopleFluent review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

Peoplefluent is user-friendly up to a certain point.

What do you like best?

What I like best about PeopleFluent is the ability to manage all my requisition's in one cue. It's very easy to find requisitions and candidate's quickly. I also like that each recruiter has than own view in PeopleFluent and more views can be created easily.

I also enjoy PeopleFluent's ability to integrate with other platforms like Workday. It makes for a seamless hiring process. Automation is a key part of efficiency and peoplefluent really does a lot of the work for us.

What do you dislike?

PeopleFluent has it's flaws. Sometimes resumes can be very difficult to read depending on your settings. In addition, I wish the folders (Inbox, Hiring Manager Review, Screening, etc) were more customizable for us. It would allow us to work our requisitions with more flexibility.

I also wish that sourcing in PeopleFluent was easier. Searching keywords, searching by universities, better filters - PeopleFluent easily becomes a wasteland of candidates after a point, because of the lack of sourcing technology.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Every recruiter has a personal cue

- It's very easy to search for candidates, hiring managers, old requisitions

- The keyword and resume search functions aren't very helpful - sourcing within the tool isn't as built out.

- The platform has a great consolidated view that allows you to see your open requisitions, candidates, where candidates are in the process and pretty much everything you need all in one screen.

We are easily able to manage recruitment projects. The platform enables us to easily communicate with hiring managers, candidates and work through the recruitment process with minimal issues. PeopleFluent enables us to displace much of the bias and discrimination that can easily occur within the recruitment process, but having various triggers and requirements that help to keep the process regulated.

PeopleFluent review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

People Fluent - Fingertip Solutions

What do you like best?

PeopleFluent is extremely easy to navigate. It also integrates with other systems easily.

You're given a lot of options to use with it and it makes for an easier workflow, when it comes to hiring / talent management as well as performance pay. It makes some of the most difficult tasks simplified and manageable. The Compliance training is also excellent. It saves a lot of time and headache getting information in front of employees right away.

What do you dislike?

There are some aspects that isn't enough customization for what our company used to use it for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are some features that PeopleFluent offers that others in the same industry do not. This makes for a great selling point. Talent Management through other systems seems to be a bit complicated. With PF it makes talent management so much more manageable and the ability to automate things helps, too. As a company it makes a huge difference, so you don't have to go to each individual to check on their progress.

They had very streamlined tools that are usable for many departments.

PeopleFluent review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

Feasible Applicant Tracking System

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of dragging and dropping candidates into work folders. It makes the process flow so much easier being able to move a group of candidates for interviews or disposition.

I also thoroughly enjoy that I can set up parameters to see only my requisitions to focus my work.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of that fact that I cannot see what candidates have received a phone call or email from my colleagues. Unless the other individuals add personalized notes or updating statuses in real time, I have no clue where candidates are currently in process.

I also do not like how the profile and candidate info tabs are separated, I believe this could be streamlined to one page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would request an interactive training that may include a sandbox function so recruiters/coordinators have the ability to play in the system prior to using. If one does not have adequate and thorough training the system can be confusing and appear redundant.

We are able to successfully track applicants through hiring process with the ease of moving candidates in bulk to other requisitions as needed. Working with other systems we had to have individuals apply separately, but this system allows one to drag and drop them to another application, eliminating the extra step for the candidate.

Learning about PeopleFluent?

* We monitor all PeopleFluent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.