PeopleSoft

3.7

Oracle's PeopleSoft applications are designed to address the most complex business requirements. They provide comprehensive business and industry solutions, enabling organizations to increase productivity, accelerate business performance, and provide a lower cost of ownership.

Work for PeopleSoft?

Learning about Oracle PeopleSoft?

PeopleSoft Reviews

Showing 470 Oracle PeopleSoft reviews
Oracle PeopleSoft review by Satabdi R.
Satabdi R.

"PeopleSoft Financials as Enterprise Finance Management"

What do you like best?

I have worked on PeopleSoft as a techno-functional analyst and now I am an end user managing the general ledger of a bank in PeopleSoft General Ledger module. It is a very user friendly application with simple user interface and neither complex or flashy to use. Also the delivered functionality provided by PeopleSoft is very much efficient to use for any multinational company and the maintenance of the product is very cheap as from the latest version 9.2 it doesn't require a project to be carried out to upgrade to newer version.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing much to dislike about the product except the fact that it is not well integrated with cloud. But one thing good about ot beign on cloud is it can be customized to the level a user wants.

I use PeopleSoft for core accounting management through PeopleSoft General Ledger. It has a very good accounting functionality with well manageable functional configuration. It also has good reporting functionality for audit purposes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PeopleSoft
Oracle PeopleSoft review by Treena Nicole F.
Treena Nicole F.

"Easy to Use Accounting & Payroll Software"

What do you like best?

I have been using PeopleSoft at multiple companies, and I am always satisfied with its ease of use, user-friendly layouts, and reliability. I currently use PeopleSoft primarily for entering and processing payment for invoices, as well as to keep track of time, benefits, and to receive pay. I very much like that the platform is consistent across all systems I am using (HR, Payroll, Finances, etc) so I can easily navigate regardless of what role I am taking.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about PeopleSoft. The software could offer more personalization, such as custom layouts, colors, fonts, quicklinks etc. However, it does a fantastic job for being such a global tool. Action items are easy to identify. The sheer amount of information that can be stored and shared across departments, agencies, etc. makes PeopleSoft a valuable database system.

The sheer amount of tools available via the PeopleSoft software is enormous. It is great to be able to use one platform for all my financial services and human resources needs. Being able to streamline out payroll approval process has resulted in fewer payroll errors, and thus, reprocessing. This in turn lowers are expenses and makes for happier employees on all ends.

What Multi-Country Payroll solution do you use?

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Megan F.
Megan F.

"Data Challenged"

What do you like best?

Peoplesoft is very customizable. I've used Peoplesoft at two separate colleges and each college was able to really customize the program to fit their specifications.

Paychecks are easily accessed, as are other tax forms, and HR management forms. Having one kind of system to manage all the items we have makes it easy and consistent for users.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue I have with PeopleSoft is the ability to track data successfully and accurately. Reports we've tried to run have been extremely inaccurate and aren't pulling the correct data. For example, when pulling student reports, we've run into issues getting all students to show up on the report. When examining what could have gone run, everything appears to be correct, yet, the students don't show up on the report. Furthermore, there is not an easy way to eliminate duplicates out of the system, which is hard when students don't accurately enter their name (which happens way more than anyone would expect it to!)

Additionally, some of the menus are a bit confusing. In the HR system, it is difficult to find true balances of vacation, enter in time and request vacation/time off. It makes it frustrating as an employee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that if you are looking at PeopleSoft, consider what you're hoping to get from it and then customize it to your needs!

We have many students that apply, so it's nice to be able to have a system that can handle the number of students we have. Additionally, by integrating the HR system and the application system, we have less software to manage and update.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Vishal G.
Vishal G.

"Peoplesoft - stuck in the past"

What do you like best?

I like the inherent workflows in Peoplesoft. It served the purpose in the past when ERP and HCM sofware was in its infancy but over time better, more user friendly software has just elevated the experience of users, developers and admins. Peoplesoft has a lot of catching up to do to not end up being another one of Oracle's acquired companies to end up in the dustbin

Navigation

Not optimized for mobile

Not cloud based

Huge gap between the user experience of Peoplesoft compared to other products like Workday

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to look for other cloud based solutions which are more user friendly, offer similar workflows and features and do not come with the headache of upgrade cycles, release management, planned shutdowns and all the problems associated with on premise software

Human Capital Management and related processes, Enterprise Resource Planning and related processes

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Lakhan M.
Lakhan M.

"Problem Solver"

What do you like best?

PeopleSoft is a software made for every company. Every department is now connected via this online PeopleSoft portal. Performance can be tracked and hence actions can be taken to improve the employee's performance and efficiency accordingly. The company can be well managed and administration becomes easy. Also, due to various checks and approvals in between, chances of theft are almost removed.

What do you dislike?

I think the portal of PeopleSoft can be improved by adding a bit more graphics and rich media. It gets boring if someone is constantly using this software after some time. PeopleSoft is also a bit expensive to purchase but will surely be worth your investment

Recommendations to others considering the product

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This software will surely do wonders for your company. PeopleSoft helps employees in every department. An ideal software built for all use. Accounts, Finance, Sales, HR etc. Easy to keep a track of your business without many checks and balances. HR department however has the best advantage

PeopleSoft is used throughout my company. From a HR executive to a Sales Director. Everything is now done via the PeopleSoft online Portal. Being the head of the HR department in a major bank, I have to oversee a lot of things happening in my company. From tracking application status to the payroll of every employee, I have to manage a lot of things. Due to everything being online, chances of fraud are completely mitigated creating more transparency in the company

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Karim K.
Karim K.

"A complete business tool"

What do you like best?

PeopleSoft is an extremely important tool for businesses. A notification can be sent to employees, need for signatures could be reduced and as everything is online, timely and accurate information could be shared among all. At Deloitte, I can assure you, our company may have saved thousands of trees just by saving paper and using PeopleSoft for any announcement, memo, notification or report. Along with this, one of the most important feature is the accessibility from anywhere whether in or off-office/campus.

What do you dislike?

Many a times, I have seen PeopleSoft's software getting crash if there are a a lot of users logging in/using the software at the same time. This causes a huge problem in terms of communication as well. As the company I'm working in employs hundred of employees throughout Pakistan, the software slows down and needs to be refreshed. Using PeopleSoft on your handheld device is also unpredictable. Sometimes it works perfectly on my phone and sometimes, the software can't be accessed on my mobile phone. This creates uncertainty and unreliability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Universities should for sure have this system in their use. Companies

The first time I was made aware of PeopleSoft was when I was in my university. PeopleSoft was an excellent tool for students. Everything relating to our academics could be found on this platform. CGPA, finances, enrollment etc. Any announcements or assignments by our teachers could even be found here. It was a universal tool for all students.

In my Corporate life, PeopleSoft helped immensely by automating various HR practices enabling better HRM and timely reporting. Through ERP, I was able to measure the performance of employees thus enhancing workforce quality and further, removing any biasness in my department/team

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

"A bit of a learning curve"

What do you like best?

Once I learned how to use the software, I was able to run queries and reports with ease. I like that the purchases and expended money are all easy to keep track of.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve and it required extensive training for me to truly understand how to use PeopleSoft. Sometimes it takes a while for the reports to load, especially when there are a lot of other people trying to run reports at the same time. The text on the reports could be a little bit bigger, but that's just my preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a learning curve and it helps to have someone who is an expert in this software to train you.

Tracking our budgets and running requisitions. I enjoy the fact that it is easy to go back and take a look at requisitions that I have run that have not been completed.

"Oracle CRM Review "

What do you like best?

I like that the search functions on Oracle CRM are so vast. There are a variety of ways in which you can search for a particular parent account, account relationships, and the contacts within CRM. Furthermore, there are highly specific search methods to refine searches when utilizing these functions, which is very helpful when there are numerous accounts and customers that could appear from a particular search. For example, you can search for accounts in different locations, regions, countries, etc. which is a very important distinction when making account relationships. Lastly, I like how there is a recently viewed tab in CRM that allows me to pull up any of the recent accounts I was working with -- this helps me cut down quite a bit of time in the day as I am frequently working with the same few accounts.

What do you dislike?

I think there are some aspects to Salesforce that CRM could adopt. For example, some sort of audit history that is more specific to a recent trail of the modifications that have been made. I know there is already this component, but as someone who frequently looks into audit trails, I think this aspect on Oracle CRM is still lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

I use the customer relationship management (CRM) component of people soft to identify different account and customer relationships. In addition, I also look into vendor, customer, and representative relationships on CRM. CRM holds all the data to quickly and efficiently search for these relationships as well as reliable holds this data from the various companies in one place.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by John P.
John P.

"Never meant to be an ATS "

What do you like best?

PeopleSoft as an Oracle product can be customized to meet the needs and workflows of an organizations, which allows the system to work for my company's needs. When the system has issues it usually does not impact the candidates applying, and it more troublesome for the internal user.

What do you dislike?

PeopleSoft does not appear to have been designed as an ATS. Out of the box the ATS provides very limited service, and has had to be heavily customized to meet the needs of recruiters, compensation, finance, and our managers. The process flows of position creation is not intuitive either. Tracking of references and on-boarding steps are not tracked in the system, and this has become a standard characteristic of modern applicant tracking systems. Lastly, PeopleSoft is not mobile friend and this is a huge hit in today's market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much more advanced products out there, but these may in fact be more expensive at the same time. A good all inclusive HR System, but from my perspective the lack of mobile features sets PeopleSoft behind the other popular systems. Customization will require IT support from your own IT team or outsourced teams as this can not easily be done without coding.

Receiving over 1000 unique applications a month the PeopleSoft system definitely allows us to tracking and organization applications based on job. As a growing hospital this is crucial for us where just 10 years ago paper applications were still accepted.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Administrator in Libraries
Administrator in Libraries

"Great to find information you need but complicated to use"

What do you like best?

I work at the Chapman library, and many times we need to confirm that certain patrons are affiliated with the school. I like that I can use PeopleSoft to see if someone is a student or faculty. The best way to see a student's account and what classes they are registered. It's that fastest way to find a member.

What do you dislike?

The visual aspect of the program is my least favorite. It seems outdated, so I try not to use the program if I can find a person's record another way. I also think PeopleSoft should have a tab that says "Staff" to indicate that's where one can input a staff ID number. It took me a long time to figure out it's under "Affiliations."

Since it's the summer, school is out until that fall. The campus only allows current students, faculty, and staff to check out library materials. PeopleSoft updated patrons records right away, so the library can use PeoplSoft to see if certain patrons are no longer part of the school. We've had people wanting to check out materials but have left the school or have no proof of being an alumni, and we rely on PeopleSoft to check all current registrations. This has prevented the library from allowing privileges to a non-Chapman patron, which can risk the library having additional missing materials since non-Chapman patrons have no obligations to return the materials.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Amit D.
Amit D.

"PeopleSoft Review"

What do you like best?

PeopleSoft provides many useful application/features under one umbrella.New version of PeopleSoft Also support mobile based functionalities which are very useful .Software is very flexible and can be customized easily with the help of small expenditure.

PeopleSoft has FSCM ,HCM , EPM ,CS and many more suites which can be used all together or can be used with integration to other software indvidually.It supports its own language which is PeopleCode both Procedure and Object Oriented feature.

Suite makes HR Process , SCM Process , Accounting and Reporting easy.

There are many competitors in the market such as SAP ,Workday , Fusion, Oracle Cloud, Service many of them are launched later as competition to PS but still PS has survived and doing well.

What do you dislike?

it has less options to change the Look and feel (Theme ) specific to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PeopleSoft is a best suit as an ERP to manage any organizational data efficiently.

We are managing internal as well as many client in house projects with help of PS ERP.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Administrator

"I am a lifelong PeopleSofter"

What do you like best?

PUM and the advances in underlying tech, the dedication to the UX, continual advances in improving ease of administration and configuration.

What do you dislike?

1) Sometimes the number of moving parts now in a PS infrastructure can make it more difficult to troubleshoot as quickly - but it keeps you on your toes and moving forward

2) The split of CS and HR so soon after the merge, but I understand why it happened

3) The patching process for individual components with oPatch can be confusing, especially in a non-Oracle based shop.

4) Need additional support/tools to help in-house staff, and make education less expensive; more direct support and usage checks by a dedicated AE

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's still a great product - like anything, it's the right education and being able to impart that to others, and having it set up and used correctly.

1) Being able to implement and manage/execute on all the backend necessary to run a higher ed business model in an integrated setting from a single vendor.

2) Relatively easy high-availability with minimal equipment

3) Relatively trouble-free and easy in-house Payroll processing from data management to check and advice printing and registers with reconciliation.

4) Relatively smooth integration of data amongst all 3 pillars (HCM/FS/CS)

5) Audit compliance within IT and from the functional areas

6) Data analysis across all 3 pillars

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"PeopleSoft review for Institutional HR and Financial Use"

What do you like best?

The ability to run many different types of financial reports and the ability to have both financial and HR applications in one portal. You are able to easily access paystubs, tax forms, update information, submit expense reports, etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel like this system is very user friendly especially when it comes to running financial reports. It can be very confusing and the mini-manuals are long and confusing as well. Processes to run reports and find personal HR information could be much more efficient and simplified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your institution offers trainings on downloading and understanding financial reports, it would be a good idea to attend. The mini-manuals are not helpful and can cause more confusion.

Easily able to track employees time and download real time and detailed budget reports or many different kinds. These reports have been able to address many different financial questions. We have $58 million dollars in grant funding so the ability to run these reports is important.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Edward M.
Edward M.

"A solid service with clunky interfaces"

What do you like best?

I like the full time and absences service, the per paycheck breakdown, and the ability to see the individual benefits that I am being given. It is also nice to be able to enter hours directly into the peoplesoft system.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the mobile functionality. When entering hours into the timesheet from a mobile phone it can be glitchy. The views are very old looking and it looks fairly ugly for a user-facing portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to larger companies who would be saved a large amount of time by having a very clear payment and benefits portal. It would also benefit companies whose costs are largely labor driven. from developers or landscaper much simpler.

It solves self-logging of payroll hours and gives people access to a full list of benefits. When it pays out, the payment details are very clear and reduce questions and uncertainty from employees.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User

"One Program for Many Task"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize your screen and favorites menus is one of the things that make the access easier. I love being able to use the time keeper function to enter ad submit time attendance records for payroll virtually anywhere.

What do you dislike?

The multiple screens for reports. There to many screens to get to generate a report, and then to access the reports. This could be improved by creating easier ways to run quiereis and make this portion more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a favorites list for easier access to the most used functions. Some functions require multiple screens, and by creating a favorite it will take you directly to the wanted screen for the function that you choose.

Learn how to use the reports and run queries. Once you are able to set up your features and functions, using this program will be easier and more efficient.

Time keeping, creating purchase orders, following up with receiving, processing payments, running reports, and many other tasks needed for daily operations.

"Neutral"

What do you like best?

I really like the "My Favorites" feature because there are a lot of tools in PeopleSoft but I don't utilize all of them. Thus, "My Favorites" feature makes it easier for me to access the tools that I use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way it looks. It looks like it hasn't been updated since the 2000s. It's sometimes very difficult to find the tools that I need. I have to click 10 times to get to the tool that I want. Also, it is very slow. Whenever I am doing a step that involves multiple lines, it takes awhile for the system to process, which gets annoying because I have a lot of steps to go through. Lastly, if I make a mistake, it is difficult to make edits. I will have to undo everything and redo everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Needs to update its product. Make it more modern and make it easier to access certain tools.

We use PeopleSoft to do allocation. It makes Allocation expenses and revenues a lot faster.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Jonathon C.
Jonathon C.

"Peoplesoft is good but not great"

What do you like best?

People soft has a lot of features that allow your job to go much more efficiently. This would include automated features that allow you to enter information more efficiently when it comes to repetitive information.

What do you dislike?

Even though there are areas of this software that have nice automated features, there is still too much manual processing that has to be done in this system, or at least the way my company has this system set up. There are certain areas of the system where it wont allow a more efficient process and thus makes the job take longer to perform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think hard about whether to use peoplesoft or not before you consider spending the money for this software. This is definitely a system that you need to count the costs before you consider installing a system that may or may not be efficient enough for you to do business with.

Peoplesoft is our main accounting system that we use in my company. We use this in order to track and maintain records in order to be prepared for any audits that may come since we are considered a non-profit company.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Shatara M.
Shatara M.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Peoplesoft has helped our company to increase productivity and manage an ever growing staff with ease and efficiency. We use this software consistently for applicant tracking and candidate evaluations. It has been a great help in determining who is the right fit for our organization. We started with 50 employees and expect to be up to 900+ by year end. Peoplesoft has grown with us throughout the process.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a lot more tutorials and training on the available changes and updates. They are constantly adding new aspects and we would love more training on each roll out. In office demos would be a great help. Our rep changed in the last year and we have yet to meet her.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay on top of the new features. Reach out to your rep consistently for demos and training.

HR and Talent Management

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Yen N.
Yen N.

"Peoplesoft is a great way to record hours "

What do you like best?

I like how I can record how many hours I worked that day, I can keep track of how many hours of PTO I have accrued, I can project how many hours of PTO I will have in the future, I can see compensation history, wages, promotions, so forth. It's a good platform to see certain things I might not remember off the top of my head and look at prior paychecks if I need to. There's a way to view past year's W-2's as well which is handy.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it will sometimes be offline during certain times of a given day. I have run into issues where I wanted to get in but had to postpone doing so. Something else I don't really like is how there isn't a search function option. It would be nice to have that in the top right hand of the program instead of trying to search through the different drop down options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the reminders it sends out when payroll sheets are almost due

It's a good way for managers to keep track of their employees. They can see a summary of all their employees, what needs their attention as far as approving or not allowing them to take time off and it keeps things organized. It gives employees a way to keep track of their hours without having to sign in and out on a piece of paper or dial in.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Donna O.
Donna O.

"PeopleSoft "

What do you like best?

The ease of use for users makes this a great software for large and small companies alike. Our company has recently moved to the use of a DUO authentication which requires the user to be on company property to access the software. While it is not ideal for employees, it does create a more secure platform for sensitive materials.

What do you dislike?

The software can be slow on occasion, depending on how many users are logged in. Duo Authentication is not ideal when working off-site.

Our staff has found the software to be user friendly. Employees are able to access payroll and hr records on their own. In addition, the paycheck modeler as shown to be popular with employees who are making changes to their tax situations, contributions, insurance, etc.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Christyn S.
Christyn S.

"PeopleSoft in Technical Writing "

What do you like best?

I like that the functionality is easy to follow and use. It's layout if very neat and easy to look up things that the user may need. It helps with making the technical writing aspect of my job easy. The navigation is laid out in a logical order, and when I go to grab screenshots to show our viewers how to navigate the system, everything stays in alignment with how it should.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to wait until you are ready to submit a requisition to find out if you did it right and if it will go through or now. Another one of the things I don't like, and it's not really on PeopleSoft, as much as it is on my own company, but I don't like that it is extremely difficult to do certain things without clearance. Again, mostly on my company, but it took about 2 months just to get cleared to do work on the DAL so I could update a training course and write a manual about all of the features of this particular aspect in PeopleSoft.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the best software experiences I have had when it comes to business. It was easy to learn and navigate, therefore making it easy to teach to incoming employees and to write training manuals for. It is nice coming to work in the morning and knowing that all of my data I had worked on in the last week will not randomly go missing.

We use PeopleSoft to track budget and keep all projects in line. This has come in handy when it comes to purchasing and payroll. I mainly use the software to write training manuals, webcourses and to teach co-workers the ins and outs of the software and the new features that may be presented in upgrades.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Emma H.
Emma H.

"Peoplesoft assists in accounting but could use improvements"

What do you like best?

I like that Peoplesoft is pretty easy to use and only requires a few clicks to get the information I am seeking (most of the time). Peoplesoft is useful to our business because it helps find unapplied money. Instead of not showing in the policy record/transaction history, Peoplesoft allows us to view where the money is sitting before it is applied somewhere. Therefore, it is not "lost," but just in suspense, and we can move the money to wherever it needs to go as long as the money is good.

What do you dislike?

I am not a big fan of the interface of Peoplesoft. It could be improved. I have to open an Excel spreadsheet to see if there is money in suspense and Excel spreadsheets can be difficult to read sometimes. It would be better if the information was listed in a way that was easier to read. Also, not too familiar with customization options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Peoplesoft is pretty useful for its function, but could be improved.

I primarily use Oracle Peoplesoft to obtain information for accounting. For our business, if there is money that has not been applied to a policy/contract (i.e. money is in suspense), the money would show up in Peoplesoft. I am not too aware of some of the other functions besides Queries for accounting purposes.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Steven M.
Steven M.

"Full Bodied Programs with Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Peoplesoft products are like soldiers, they are reliable, there are hardly any coding or programming glitches, and they are reliable for the long term. Have seen initial versions of programs in our company last for many many years with minimal code updates. The only thing that slows the performance usually is server speed.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of too much - I guess the graphics are a bit dull/outdated, and there are some aspect ration issues with zoom, and filling the screen space that could be tweaked, but overall very comprehensive use.

Multi-office capabilities, real-time file updates, file sharing, and reporting functions. Multi-version file outputs (PDF & excel).

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Nichole H.
Nichole H.

"Not bad"

What do you like best?

We need all of the accounting to be 100% accurate and in real time and this does this except for some of the reports which take an overnight batch process in order to update.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the change from the title vendor to supplier. I had no idea what was going on when I logged in after the update and that’s frustrating.

With the new STARS application, we are getting away from EPM which is not necessarily very initiative and going to this new platform which is easier to use. We are able to do most of our information collection, accounting and HR/payroll in one place.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Kaziah H.
Kaziah H.

"Peoplesoft"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using Peoplesoft quite a bit. The use interface is relatively easy to use, and it accomplishes all that I need it to do for me.

What do you dislike?

I would say that in this era of technology, while in many ways simplicity is appreciated, Peoplesoft could stand to be more dynamic in its use. There is far more analytical uses that could be derived from the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully Evaluate what you want to derive from your people management systems. Making sure that you have the right system that fits the needs of your organization, and that it does properly anticipates the needs of your company will be crucial in this decision. Peoplesoft absolutely can meet the needs of may companies, which speaks to the intelligence and the success of most of the products within the Oracle framework. I would say that Peoplesoft is one of the top contenders for people management.

Peoplesoft handled our human resource and talent management functions.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by vamsee r.
vamsee r.

"User of PeopleSoft for 12 years - Great Product"

What do you like best?

Every thing in PeopleSoft and its user interface and design. Its coding features are very good. Support for Web services are increasing by version. Also, the Tool set is elaborate which gives options for development. Easy to customize and develop new modules and functionality for the user.

What do you dislike?

The reports are not integrated tools in the PeopleSoft. It uses an external tool set like SQR, Crystal Reports. BI is developed but does not satisfy all reporting requirements. REST webservices support only XML and JSON. More support is still required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product with lots of features and ease of learning.

Entire Core HR and Payroll applications in our company run on PeopleSoft.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"ePro and Purchasing in 9.2 in IaaS environment."

What do you like best?

Shared responsibility for supporting the environment system with OCMS (Oracle Cloud Managed Services) is helpful when dealing with hard to track down issues. It can take some time to get the necessary resource to troubleshoot but at least we're not alone as we don not have a development resource for the application.

What do you dislike?

Support services for cloud environment is confusing to navigate. Depending on your issue or request, you will need to know which support area to assign your request. In many cases your issue or request will be reassigned to the correct group or sometimes even told to open up a case with the correct group. This can be frustrating and time consuming. A single point of contact to assign requests/issues to the proper support group would be beneficial.

We use our system to manage our indirect merchandise purchasing, This has allowed us to consolidate purchasing for our global footprint, supporting 700 facilities across the world. Ease of consolidated reporting has been helpful for our business partners evaluating and managing our facilities needs, especially with maintenance and replacement purchases.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Makes annual performance evals & open enrollment a cinch"

What do you like best?

I love that yearly performance evaluations are paperless now - I can complete my self-evaluation and digitally sign it off before easily and electronically sending it off to my manager. Once she reviews it, I can sign it of and review her portion before our in person meeting in order to know what to expect.

The step by step process for renewing or adding/removing benefits during open enrollment is seamless and usually takes me less than ten minutes.

What do you dislike?

All the icons that are pictured within the software are essentially the same. If each icon for varying links were different it would not only be visually appealing but it would likely be easier and quicker to locate which link the user was searching for.

This minimizes the number of HR staff needed to re-enroll employees for yearly benefits. I have realized the paperless & electronic aspect to complete annual performance evaluations saves me a lot of time and energy.

"not user friendly "

What do you like best?

allows a lot of customization if you have a team that have knowledge in the background programming. it also allows to run in different country and customize it from country to country uses.

It allows different users to have access to different modules depending on their department and need.

What do you dislike?

hard to use, and not user friendly. one thing goes wrong and its a chain effect. I do not feel like the modules connect together too well. they do not communication between module making the user needing to input the data in a few different spot rather than just one spot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i do not feel i would recommend this software, since there is a lot of issues that i run into and when i try to fix one issue it usually causes another issue to pop up. I feel that i need to constantly be fixing some issue and is never ending.

Also i do not like how this software does not communicate between software, which in turns waste the time of the users.

The only good thing is that it allows for customization, but someone would need to be really knowledgeable before they can start customizing the information and what the software can provide, or else the customization feature would be useless to them. is can also be extremely slow sometimes, depending on what it is being used for. sometimes one person can crash the entire system and would disable others from continuing their work,

allow to store information for clients in one place and allow to edit the data when ever it is needed.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Shelly R.
Shelly R.

"PeopleSoft helps me a ton."

What do you like best?

I love that I have one place with a single sign on that I can view tons of important important data. I can update my demographics, benefits, see payroll and much more. I can change my benefits, direct deposit, view my paycheck and even review and record my performance management / reviews in there. Also, I am able to see salary history which is great.

What do you dislike?

It could use a shiny new interface. What we use is pretty outdated and sometimes difficult to navigate. I think buttons versus drop down menus would be more efficient. Sometimes you have to click into many different areas and kind of search around before you find what you are looking for.

We offer employees a lot of self service which greatly minimizes outreach to human resources. This benefits time management and employee satisfaction. It takes a great deal of effort to reach out to HR by either waiting on a phone call or submitting a service request when most of those tasks I can perform myself by using the PeopleSoft portal.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Timothy H.
Timothy H.

"Great software, has some catching up to do"

What do you like best?

PeopleSoft has a very stable payroll processing which is great. The self-service system alleviates our HR staff from having to answer each and every question. Hiring and staffing has been great even outside of an HR environment.

What do you dislike?

Time management can be an issue for multiple jobs and reporting clock ins/out can be an issue. The overall interface isn't that user-friendly and can be cumbersome to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to do your research and look into any and all reviews. Overall, it's fairly solid now but in the future it can continue to be an issue if Oracle does not address the issues currently in the software.

Servicing HR questions, staffing, payroll processing are done fairly easily.

"Basic Software"

What do you like best?

The design is relatively simple and easy to navigate. Reports come out clean and are very detailed.

What do you dislike?

There are certain tabs and extra steps you have to go through to get to specific aspects of the program. Time consuming. When I run a degree audit report, they are sometimes 14 pages or more! There should be a way to consolidate a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is easy to use but if you are a professor, grading can be somewhat of a hassle. I did submit my first grade change this past semester and it was relatively easy to do because it was before the deadline.

I use PeopleSoft to run degree audit reports and transcripts for college students I advise.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

"Peoplesoft Review as an IT Business Analyst for Windstream Communications"

What do you like best?

I like how complex the system is; meaning it has so many parts and features that it covers mostly everything you could want out of a HR system as it comes delivered. There are products and features within the Vanilla product that we didn't even know we wanted to but really appreciate. .

What do you dislike?

The complicated nature can also be the bad thing about Peoplesoft. It's so complicated and has so many delivered features that it is no longer intuitive. We are about to upgrade and incorporate the fluid dashboards so I think for most employees this will become much more intuitive post upgrade. For the power users, it still takes a exuberant amount of training and knowledge in order to use some basic features. For example the scheduling queries feature is ridiculously cumbersome and security profiles take mastery level training to understand and edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your employees go through the Peoplesoft training offered by Oracle for administrators.

With our upgrade we are solving several problems. We have an ancient organization chart that we are going to be able to retire and use the functionality within Peoplesoft for an org chart/directory. We had to customize it to show the vacant positions as well as the filled positions and we had to make some changes in order to print it easily but it's going to be alot better than what we're using now. We also have a homegrown application that managers were forced to use to request employee changes like locations or pay. We are going to use the delivered fluid functionality of the manager self service now to make these changes. This should simplify this process for managers considerably.

User in Government Administration

"All in one program, once you understand the language"

What do you like best?

PeopleSoft is a great software- it has many different functionalities for management tracking all in one program, which is a huge time saver in the day to day life of an office. There are a number of helpful functions to this program that I really appreciate, like the custom reminders, delegation of tasks, and easy export function.

What do you dislike?

This software is not very intuitive- it took me a while to get used to the interface. It is not obvious how to flow through certain processes, but once you learn it, it becomes second nature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great program and has a useful mobile app to accompany it as well. It is a costly program for a small organization, but the benefit of having an all in one accounting system is great.

This software is a place to store a large amount of employee data and provides easy access to paycheck, tax, benefits information

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Adam V.
Adam V.

"Great experience so far"

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Higher Education

"Still the most difficult to use ERP I have ever seen, no matter how much they 'upgrade' it"

What do you like best?

Nothing. I can't stand the navigation, I can't stand the way it functions. It is non-intuitive, even in the most developed modules. It's the hardest thing I have ever had to teach anyone, and I am an expert in PeopleSoft. I have brought up these concerns forever, but Oracle is interested in one thing and one thing only: How many millions can I make on this?

It is a shame, really, because they have still been able to grow so huge. If they put any effort on developing the system, and making it easier to understand, so many more enterprises would install it. But, those enterprises aren't worth billions, so it won't be a priority.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I do not dislike. Even after tons of updates, it still looks like an archaic junk program compared to other cloud based solutions. It appears clunky and old, and navigation is nearly impossible. There is so much 'stuff' in there, it's impossible to find it all, and most of it isn't in a logical place. They really do need to take a long, hard look at this product and fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your implementation team. DO NOT make the mistake of choosing a partner that tells you it will only take a year or two. It ALWAYS takes longer to successfully implement PeopleSoft!

Of course the system solves hundreds of business problems, which is why it is purchased so much. However, since implementation and troubleshooting takes so much money and effort, only the most huge entities will ever have a working peoplesoft implementation. I hope to see changes in Oracle once Larry Ellison no longer holds the reigns.

"Needs to step it up"

What do you like best?

Oracle is a big company so I feel secure about our data. It is available for variety of companies. I've worked at few companies and no matter how big or small, if the company deals with data (which 99% of companies do) they use an Oracle product. Thus knowing how to deal with Oracle products like PeopleSoft builds soft skillset as well.

What do you dislike?

It is archaic. There are no graphics nor visual representations. Often times, we rely on other visual supporting products to translate Oracle data. Thus, if PeopleSoft can find a way to do that within the product, it would help us out a lot. Also, the way that PeopleSoft look is archaic as well. It is all just words.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it would really help if they modernized this product. Also, if they had online training sessions available for free, more people will understand how to use it better. PeopleSoft is a little intimidating at first, so if they make a "how-to" video on something, it would be easier for first time users.

PeopleSoft is used by variety of departments within our company. I personally use it for accounting purposes and to deal with data inputting and translating. However I know HR uses it for employee benefit, time sheet, and pay related activities.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User

"Very happy with this product"

What do you like best?

I like how user-friendly this product is. I am able to access everything I require for editing, dispatching, and archiving purchase orders.

What do you dislike?

I have had some temporary issues during system updates, but they were resolved when the system rebooted overnight

Recommendations to others considering the product

Heard this is the best of it's kind and can't say I can disagree with that. It has been making my job easier since day 1.

It is basically the Wal-Mart of commerce programs as it is an all-in-one. The end user creates the requisition, which is then approved by the budget holder. Then the system generates a PO which the buyer reviews and approves before dispatching. You can manage the POs you dispatched as well as the contracts associated with them while the end user can manage their requisition and complete the receiving in the system.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Pretty Solid Financial System"

What do you like best?

It is a fairly fast system, can be deployed on premises, and does what we need it to do. It handles every aspect of our financial system req to check, contract management, and cash/deal management.

What do you dislike?

Some of the buttons are really not intuitive as to what they do. For example, they expect you to know that a man with a hat is Manufacturer, or that a yellow rectangle and a red rectangle means Details. The system's also kind of a pain to customize and update (from a user's prospective, not sure about from a IT expert's prospective).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd generally recommend the system, especially if you don't have to do heavy modifications

The biggest benefit we've seen since upgrading to 9.2 is the implementation of contract management, with robust expiration notifications. We've been lacking that. It is also like I said our main financial system. 9.2 is a huge upgrade from the 8.8 we were using.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"User Friendly "

What do you like best?

I have never received training to use PeopleSoft. I can tell you that it is very self managing and very easy to navigate from place to place. At first, I was intimidated by the portal but can say from an employee perspective I was always able to figure it out without having to bother my tech support team for my agency. I can see balances, histories and easily download my paystubs. This has been a really great addition to my work and pay management.

What do you dislike?

I have a lot of problems using this with different platforms. If you're at a regular old PC with Windows than you're fine. Utilizing this platform on a Chromebook is nearly impossible which is hard because my employer issues us Chromebooks. This platform works well with Google Chrome and FireFox. I've had it crash which using it via a Mac platform or internet explorer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My advice is to work with PeopleSoft to fit this for your needs. I like the user friendly aspect!

I can imagine that managing a huge agency with many employees can be a hard task. This software solves the problem of having to use pen and paper for leave management. My leave is always updated and forecasted so that I know exactly where I am when it comes to my time off. My supervisor can easily approve or decline leave requests and everyone is on the same page when it comes to absence management.

"Peoplesoft MyFinance"

What do you like best?

I use Peoplesoft MyFinance module at work to manage my project costs. The best feature is its workflow capabilities to be able to assign/route all vendor invoices to the respective owner for invoice coding or invoice resolution.

What do you dislike?

The cost of Peoplesoft MyFinance makes it expensive to implement in our smaller entities or tier II countries. Unfortunetly this leads to more complexity in managing cross entity projects as costs are no longer consolidated within MyFinance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In comparison to Oracle and iScala solutions, Peoplesoft is a better ERP solution assuming that the investment makes sense for the size of the business.

Peoplesoft MyFinance offers a great project management module that meets all my requirements in terms of managing my spend and forecasting. All my project leads are able to initiate their own orders and invoice bookings and keep track of what costs are pending and need to be accrued for at month end. Quick consolidation and reporting at month end.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Rachael O.
Rachael O.

"Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use, the homepage looks very clean and everything is labeled nicely. It's also effective, we hardly have any issues with it not working.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes too long to load the next page. I recently had issues trying to input XDP (extra duty pays) because they system was taking so long to load each page.

We're able to pay people for missed punches, extra duty pay, and missed vacation/sick leave.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Allison J.
Allison J.

"Functions, but isn't great"

What do you like best?

It's a pretty basic system and is easy to learn how to use and navigate.

What do you dislike?

The generic system is pretty limiting and customization are expensive. The system also isn't designed well for a non-corporate setting. Very often experience system glitches or limitations to the system that shouldn't exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that for HR purposes, there are better tools out there to use and have more functionality or customization. PeopleSoft doesn't work well for an academic institution.

We use PeopleSoft to track employment data, pay, etc.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Samantha K.
Samantha K.

"Campus Solutions - Student Records & Academic Advising Review "

What do you like best?

As an end user for Advising and Registration purposes at a very large urban community college, I appreciate that there are no codes to remember. The newest version I use is 9.0 and this version is by far the best due to the ability of the program to save favorites. Older versions required memorization of "bread crumbs" to reach ultimate destination. I really like how user friendly people soft is. I use it in the setting of Higher Education. It is a great tool for Academic Advisors and allows people at the institution to see high level of student records as well as specific things like financial aid. It has allowed us to show student holds and promote degree completion.

What do you dislike?

Limitations to People soft, Campus Solutions 9.0 in the registration modules is that course set ups are very rigid. Behind the scenes IT staff entering in tables and logic are not advisors and therefore do not initially set up course pre-requisites as they are written but as they are written logically. For example if a course needs a pre-requisite of a certain course or higher, it can take a lot of trial and error to get every single "higher" course listed into the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you're considering PeopleSoft for a higher education setting, it is great. During our go-live and implementation of Campus Solutions 9.0, we had a lot of difficulties. We experienced a huge data/privacy breach of employees during the first 24 hours of going live. Academic Advisor's personal emails and home telephone numbers were displayed in student's portals. A huge recommendation is to make sure that during the testing phase, you are careful to protect your testers. At my institution, some tester's who were given access as students had their social security numbers compromised because HR information of the tester was shown to students. It did not seem that we had a lot of support from PeopleSoft directly. Our instiution had to hire contractors who were familiar with PeopleSoft but did not appear to be from the actual company. During implementation our administrators said things such as "we didn't pay for that function", so as someone who is an end-user, I'm not sure what functions we didn't pay for, but I have had no problems accessing the information I need to promote student retention and success. There are definitely a lot of kinks to work out after data migrates and new versions are migrated. My institution set up a Microsoft Share point site for employees from different sections of the college to submit errors or inconsistencies. This log of errors helped organize and better manage fixes.

The largest business problems solved with PeopleSoft is student self-registration, access to HR and benefit information, and student record management. Our institution has seen benefits from the student planner functions within Campus Solutions. It allows students to track their progress towards degree completion. Another great benefit is the internal degree audit allowing advising work to be minimized on requirements and maximized on retention

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Higher Education

"Great Student Information System"

What do you like best?

I like that it has a lot of built in tools for higher education. Also, there is a great community of users to reach out to for help - ie: HEUG - Higher Ed Users Group.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes PeopleSoft does not work or produces data that does not work and it's just because that is the way it was designed. Sometimes it takes an IT background to write a query to get the results you desire and sometimes you can write a query that produces data rather easily. I've learned more as I've worked with the system but it is not easy to pick up - it takes time.

It serves all of our needs on a daily basis from a student enrollment/records perspective.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Donald G. P.
Donald G. P.

"PeopleSoft"

What do you like best?

Overall, it works quite well. It is relatively easy to use and I am able to access all the information I need, when I need it.

What do you dislike?

My use of the software isn't as extensive as some people on campus and, I must say, that there isn't much that I dislike. The only thing I would mention is that you need to input a name exactly right for a search to be conducted. I would like to see more flexibility.

I utilize it to enroll UAlbany Weekend MBA Program students in courses, assign them to a specific Executive Group, and check on grades and GPAs.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"People Soft Review"

What do you like best?

It is extremely effective in keeping track of our time as well as our performance reviews. I really like that it allows you to record so many things! When I first started with AAA it was a little nerve racking to have to keep track of everything, especially after my first work trip, but this program really helped! It shows you, as an employee exactly how you will be getting compensated and I really like that. I also like how you can keep track of your PTO very easily.

What do you dislike?

Some aspects of Peoplesoft are not very user-friendly. For example, for logging mileage or meals into the program, I would have never figured out how unless my manager helped me. You also cannot choose exact locations very well, the choices are limited when giving mileage options. People still have issues after being trained so I think they need to have us spend time getting trained on the program, so have people come in, or potentially Peoplesoft can make the program more user friendly. That would be my biggest recommendation!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great program! Every efficient way to keep employee "house keeping" items in check.

Keeps employee - based items in check.. i.e. logging times, performance reviews, etc. I like how it keeps a history of everything and also how you can track PTO and see how it is accruing.. it really helps when planning trips with family, etc. throughout the year.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.

"Did it's job well enough!"

What do you like best?

Its not inherently hard to use after a short introduction/tour. I used it for timekeeping/viewing paychecks/checking vacation times, etc. Overall, its very multifunctional.

What do you dislike?

I think there's a lot of room to improve as far as aesthetics go. Functionally, its fine, but the interface could be more attractive and user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very multi-functional in that you can use it for a ton of different things- payroll, HR, benefits, and much more. If that's what you need then it might be the right program for you!

The problem solved is keeping track of hours worked for payroll and other payroll related things. The benefit is that you have everything located right in one platform.

"Not my favorite ATS "

What do you like best?

I liked that it was relatively easy to learn. I did not struggle trying to figure out most of the features.

What do you dislike?

It took WAY too many clicks to just get to a resume alone. That drastically affected time sourcing and going through resumes. Feedback from the applications was that it was hard to use as well and sometimes while applying they would just drop off because it was too complicated. It was not the easiest to pull reports with and the data often did not make sense when pulled. I found myself editing the document for hours to get the correct numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try and use the most up to date features if possible. It would not be worth paying for the old version especially as many ATS's are easier to use and probably cheaper at this point.

Having one place for all the candidates to apply to and manage.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

"Our version of PeopleSoft Help Desk was outdated and clunky."

What do you like best?

The system served a purpose to track and organize cases for employee questions. The HR call center would track inbound calls in the system and employees would submit tickets using the system.

What do you dislike?

The system was often slow, clunky, and not very user-friendly, especially for employees outside of HR submitting online requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient because the system takes awhile to load. It is not very intuitive, either, so you will definitely need thorough training. Be sure to ask questions.

The system served its purpose to show retrievable tickets for all inbound calls and online requests. This allowed us to research, add notes, and escalate cases to other departments.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool when properly implemented"

What do you like best?

This is a great data warehouse for for employee information. I love that you can add or build additional modules to house everything related to your population. The security tree is also great for limiting access.

What do you dislike?

The reporting can be a bit difficult. It also requires a significant investment and upkeep in order to really get the most out of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a robust system that requires upkeep & maintenance. Only invest in this if you are willing to put forth the effect to keep it up.

HRIS & Payroll processing . We're quickly able to understand our workforce

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Autumn H.
Autumn H.

"PeopleSoft - Pros and Cons"

What do you like best?

PeopleSoft makes it easy to integrate multiple facets of our organization and make sure they work together to create a seamless platform.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how it logs you out automatically every 20 minutes without activity. I understand it's for security, but it is very inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that you will be using all of the components of this software.

PeopleSoft does allow everything for most departments to be housed in one software/program which is a benefit of using it.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Nina T.
Nina T.

"PeopleSoft for HR"

What do you like best?

PeopleSoft captures all HR related information which is great for running queries and reports.

What do you dislike?

The layout of PeopleSoft is a bit confusing and took some time to learn how to navigate within the software.

It is a main resource for HR-related data, and is a great tool to reference when using other software to ensure all information is correct and updated.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Research
User in Research

"Customizable and user friendly "

What do you like best?

I like peoplesoft because it is easy to navigate. I use it mostly with my masters program but I didn’t realize that we use it in the office as well for hr purposes. The peoplesoft logo is branded everywhere as with some software that I thought it was a company created software. It seamlessly fits our needs.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have experience other than user and I have no dislikes.

It is a l secure way of accessing financial information, course enrollment, and other personal information for school. At work it provides a secure way to access our performance reviews

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Neccesary Evil"

What do you like best?

I don't really care for the system itself but understand its a necessary part of what I do. I do like that the content does not load fresh with each button click, meaning I can move from page to page and function to function without waiting for the internet to load the page.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system is a bit glitch. I will spend an hour working on an expense report and then have the whole thing wiped out because I hit the back button or something stupid.

We use it to track and pay expenses. It allows us to categorize expenses into our budget and make smart decisions each month.

User in Real Estate

"Outdated and not user friendly - don't recommend!"

What do you like best?

I don't like this system at all, so nothing.

What do you dislike?

The system is outdated. It has an old click-through platform, you can't go back to the last thing you were working on quickly, and the system is not intuitive-based for users, it is technical if-then based which is not user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't. Go with SalesForce - it combines HR, Accounting, Business Development, Contract Management, and so much more!

My company uses PeopleSoft for Accounting mostly but also lightly for contract management. I haven't realized any benefits - it's an outdated and not-user friendly system.

"Slow, outdated, inefficient"

What do you like best?

The auto-save feature is helpful. That's about it.

What do you dislike?

The system is slow, looks outdated, has very small font, and does not have some basic features that most other similar applications do have (like the ability to copy an expense report). Likewise, the expense report section requires that each line be completed manually, one at a time; and we have to create a new line for each item--which gets very tedious and frustrating. Also, the navigation is clunky and actionable buttons are placed in awkward, inconspicuous spots throughout the various pages. We recently moved from Oracle EBS to PeopleSoft after our company was acquired by another, and so far I cannot find any colleague that likes PeopleSoft over EBS in the slightest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't buy PeopleSoft!!! You WILL regret it!

I am now using this system internally for ESS tasks. So far, only the auto-save feature is a realized benefit.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Research
User in Research

"Easy Navigation, Terrible Interface"

What do you like best?

PeopleSoft tends to have easy navigation to what i need the most- creating expense reports and creating absence reports. It's straightforward and lets me get what i want to get done in a short period of time without too much effort.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't very pretty. I realize that maybe updating the interface its not a priority because people don't have another choice of system- they either have to use it or dont get to take vacation/get reimbursed for expenses. Beside that i think there are a lot of unnecessary drop downs that i don't use that clog things up when im navigating. Worsts thing however is Search feature when searching for absence requests and expense reports. It doesn't work well- i will put in the name of a report or request that im sure is right and it says it can't find it. I always end up just not putting anything in search function and just clicking to view all reports and scrolling through them, search is really terrible.

Also hate in expense reports, every item needs to be entered one by one, you cant clone or mimic features of an expense line into other expense lines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This site just looks old and antiquated- i dont know what Oracle's plans are for this product, i know a lot of companies use it. I certainly is a useful, not difficult to use product that gets the job done. But if i were a new company, or another company switching products, i would probably not choose peoplesoft over other products- i feel like any other product would have to be better than this one. It looks old, if i were an employee used to another system i would probably hate this interface- it would be almost embarrassing to roll this out to a workforce as a new, improved system.

I am requesting time off and submitting expense reports. It helps me get absence request in pretty easily, expense reports can take a lot of time.

The benefits are that i can quickly request time off, and i can get expenses submitted but not very easily or quickly.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by rachel d.
rachel d.

"Keeps all information organized and accessible "

What do you like best?

I like how organized everything is and how many functions I am able to use

What do you dislike?

Trouble logging in when not on my work network

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s great for multiple purposes and very easy to learn to use

I have the ability to see my pay, order all my supplies and update any personal information whenever I need to

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Juliet B.
Juliet B.

"Does what it should"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, very little learning curve, mobile accessibility

What do you dislike?

At times the mobile platform loads oddly; should have more frequent updates; links being image driven is a bit odd.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy and straightforward for all levels of your org.

Tracking a large, complex office; easier performance management system

"Great multi-use program"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows me to keep track of personal and employment information. It is a great way to feel like your employee information and benefits is transparent with your employer.

What do you dislike?

I think that the menus are too crowded and it can be difficult to find the right area of the software. I find myself often searching through all of the menus in order to find what I am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to look through all of the menus because there may be features that you can utilize.

I am primarily using it to submit for reimbursement and to manage my personal employee information.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"PeopleSoft Timekeeping "

What do you like best?

We use people soft time keeping countywide. It is accessible online so I can update my time sheet at home. I can check my pay stub on my phone with is very very convenient!! The interface is straight forward. The clickable links to abbreviations for types of time used are very convenient, so nothing has to be memorized! All I need to do is click and all the appropriate letter combos are right there, easy to use! I love this payroll system. I've used several over my career, and this is the most user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The program doesn't work on our laptops at work, which makes it rather annoying to update a time sheet. I have to wait for a desktop to open up just to add an overtime hour.

I think the accesibility of timesheet and instantaneous aspect of time sheets being turned in is the #1 problem being solved. Time sheets can be turned in from anywhere! Supervisors can check them from any where!

Oracle PeopleSoft review by James M.
James M.

"Easy to use and consistent across all functions of the software"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is that the systems flow from one section to the next and compatible in oracle. Like that you can customize and add favorites.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it knocks or locks you out and makes you log back in when you try to access a different side. Would like a single sign on feature across all systems and features.

Payroll - Easy navigation system.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"A powerful solution for HCM and Financials Supply Chain"

What do you like best?

A powerful solution that can do essentially anything your company needs. It comes with best practice solutions but can be customized to meet any needs. The user interface is improving every year and the maintenance has become easier and easier over the years. It still requires significant in-house expertise as with great power comes great complexity but it is a very reliable system that you can count on.

What do you dislike?

Oracle as a business has decided they will make more money if they move everything to the cloud. By doing so they are undercutting the on-premise PeopleSoft product line. There are paths to take you from the on-premise solutions to the cloud but I can't comment on those solutions. The major downside of the on-premise PeopleSoft solution is the amount of work it takes to update, modify and support this powerful of a product. Moving to the cloud offloads a small portion of that work but probably not as much as you would hope. As long as you are staffed appropriately PeopleSoft can completely meet your ERP business needs. The update process which includes adding new functionality and fixing bugs is time consuming but not as difficult as it once was. Not sure if it qualifies as a dislike as there is as much to like about the update process as there is to dislike but companies can now avoid major upgrade projects and can make changes at whatever rate they are staffed to handle as business dictates.

PeopleSoft solved a major need by consolidating data and processes that once lived in multiple locations both on-premise and in the cloud and brought them all together into one solution. This made the communication between once disparate systems like payroll, General Ledger, Assets and Accounts Payable (to name a few) to work together like one seamless system. It allowed us to customize tasks to meet our specific business needs that were once impossible due to being in off-premise applications. It provided some best-in-class solutions where we lacked functional expertise as well as keeping us current with government standards.

"PeopleSoft"

What do you like best?

You are able to attach as much information as necessary to requisitions and POs so that end-users and buyers all know what is going on at any given moment.

What do you dislike?

The program is not user-friendly. It takes a lot of training to understand even the basics. Once you learn it, however, it is pretty easy to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time. Read as many modules as you possible can. Practice, practice, practice. Ask questions. Use it as often as possible.

We are able to easily look up information for faculty, staff, and vendors who need information pulled regarding statuses of requisitions, POs, and payments.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Peoplesoft ELM fails to deliver"

What do you like best?

There is great reporting functionality and it does have quite a bit of data available to admins. As an admin or a user, there is a tremendous amount of information that can be queried on.

What do you dislike?

It is incredibly complex and cumbersome. Delivered functionality often fails to work as designed, designed functionality fails to take the user into account on a frequent basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully evaluate your options. When looking at companies who have had success on the platform, make sure you truly understand the level of customization and development that takes place initially and on-going.

We are using it to provide learning and tracking to associates. It is a self service system, although users find it difficult to navigate and use.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by hayley s.
hayley s.

"Very simple, yet effective software"

What do you like best?

the security features of this program are very reassuring. Also, on many occasions I was able to contact customer support and they were able to take control of my computer and walk me through the program. After help, I was able to realize this is a very effective yet simple program.

What do you dislike?

there was never a time where i was displeased

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend this product to anyone having to use a large amount of secured data

i was using the program for accounting and customer relations. There were thousands of personal files as well as accounting and new account information stored on this program.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Fairly easy interface, some difficulty with locating features"

What do you like best?

Easy to find pay information, and especially payment history and infographics. Being able to chane tax information and easily access and track goals is also a plus.

What do you dislike?

The performance review function is a little confusing at times. It's not always clear to me whether I need to fill out a form or am waiting for my supervisor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time orienting yourself (or your staff) to PeopleSoft. There are some great features on it, but they can be difficult to find, even for someone fairly computer-literate like myself.

Better ability to track performance and pay - and see how the two work in tandem.

User in Government Administration

"Buggy as hell, needs more time in development"

What do you like best?

UX is decent and straightforward, but can still be improved. Signing up for benefits was relatively easy.

What do you dislike?

Default views for checking pay stubs can be misleading as it only goes back 90 days, should be customizable. Portal to log into PeopleSoft is extremely buggy (I imagine that the cookies used to track login is an issue) and requires closing out of the browser just to reattempt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're willing to work through all the bugs, feel free to use it. Otherwise, strongly consider the pros and cons of switching out of the existing system you're using.

Easier to scale than the previous, in-house system; signing up for benefits is a lot simpler than before (was still submitting pieces of paper prior to PeopleSoft).

"Analyst "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the interface for data evaluation and processing. The detail required to enter data helps guarantee a high accuracy with few errors on the quality control side.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the poor flow of information from our peoplesoft oracle software to our other systems, they don't "talk." This lag of data transmittal increases the time to provide services to customers, and sometimes an inaccurate flow of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the features integrate well with all other systems your company uses to fully comprise all data flows.

I am solving human resource problems with PeopleSoft in my current role. I have realized better turnaround

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Works Adequately for HR Professionals"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to look up organizational charts on the platform so that users in large organizations understand how to contact important and relevant stakeholders.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of ability to search by multiple fields such as position title or department on the organization charts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have both super users and training materials that explain what can and cannot be done on PeopleSoft to help quickly onboard new employees administering and using the platform.

We are solving the issues of having a central place to look up employee pay and hierarchy management for global access.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Amber S.
Amber S.

"Great for employees "

What do you like best?

The ease of access is awesome, I enjoy being able to find everything I need in one place.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the navigation is a little tricky. You need to know exactly what you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and everything is in it's place.

No problems, benefits is the ease of being able to access all your items.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Software to help manage growing companies"

What do you like best?

I like that the product is online based so that I can access the information from any location. The products receives updates on regular basis and tech support are always willing to help with the product. The software comes with robust reports that my manager use to manage their departments.

What do you dislike?

Depending on your internet access the software can be very slow to load. There have been days that I have been waiting over 10 minutes for the information to load. The software takes time to get used to the interface.

The main way we use the software is for accounting and financial reporting. This software was a huge step up from our old platform. Our month end process is much quicker and efficient.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Camille R.
Camille R.

"A Finance review of Peoplesoft"

What do you like best?

I like that the home page is easily customized. For example, I am in query manager all the time and queries can sometimes get jumbled - so being able to save them and rename them and even edit them to fit your needs for that particular instance is such a time saver!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it can time out when running big reports. If it's month end and I'm working on getting 12 reports off my desk by noon it's annoying to have to parse the reports because of the time out error.

Financial Analysis. It's a good consolidated way to have everything right where you need it.

"THE BEST SOFTWARE!"

What do you like best?

In the search for a CRM, we found that most of the solutions required us to change our hardware and install the software that had to be updated from time to time. We chose Oracle because it is a solution that does not require changes in our infrastructure and also allows us to be connected from any site with information in real time and shared with all users. This has allowed us to have a better communication between processes, and above all to know the interactions of our client with each one of the areas of the company. Customers feel a greater accompaniment with better monitoring and timely responses to their requests, which has been proven in quality surveys. The flow of information is much more efficient and we reduce our response time, improving our promise of service to our customers.

What do you dislike?

Watch out for the AutoSave.

This functionality has already been incorporated and is great from the point of view of the user since you should not remember to save your changes and save some other than another click, but from a technical perspective, if we have plugins that trigger in the events Update , This could really cause us several problems.

For example, it could be unduly triggered on the same record, even if the user has not finished with that record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has given us easy access to the information that is available, e-mail campaigns help us a lot since our services require a lot of interaction with our customers.

Having type formats streamlines activities and decreases operational work. It has helped organize, assign tasks, control, track and schedule activities, this facilitates workflow. "

We have improved our approach to customer care and response by having the timely information handy to customer history, so you avoid using paper. We have benefited by improving the ability to analyze, manage and synchronize activities Of sales in an instant of time, simplification of commercial processes, increase in sales, focus on service and customer service, facilitate cross-selling opportunities, capture new customers, anticipate customer needs. Portfolio of areas of opportunity in the sales process, starting with the Prospection - Visit - Presentation - Quotation - Closing until Follow-up.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Hannah  O.
Hannah O.

"Clean, secure "

What do you like best?

Keeps crucial information safe, organized.

What do you dislike?

The time sheet would be easier without having to add lines

No issues. I feel like it helps the company save time by keeping my HR info consolidated and accessible to me but not others

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Jilianne W.
Jilianne W.

"Oracle Peoplesoft Review"

What do you like best?

Oracle Peoplesoft is useful for organizing a wide variety of employee data.

What do you dislike?

Peoplesoft does not have an attractive or inviting interface, and you have to customize everything to make it usable. It doesn't interface well with other products and can be difficult to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Peoplesoft can work well if you customize it to your organization, but customization can be very expensive.

The biggest problem with Peoplesoft for me is that it is not user friendly and seems very difficult to do simple tasks. It is great at storing and organizing employee data however.

"Decent"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows a lot of information to process. It definitely makes my job a lot easier and go by faster. We have the desktop version as well, but there is a limit of 6500 lines. If I want to process something with more than 6500 lines, I have to use this.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the look of it. It's very old fashioned. The page needs to be more user friendly and modernized. It is also very difficult to access to certain tools, unless I favorite it. I have to click ten different buttons to just do one thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PeopleSoft needs to be modernized if it wants to compete with emerging data processing products.

Our business use PeopleSoft for allocation process.

"Peoplesoft Review"

What do you like best?

The HR function inside Peoplesoft is easy to use and monitor, as long as the management is in place.

What do you dislike?

The financial system inside Peoplesoft can be tedious at times and the flexibility of reporting features is somewhat limited. The compensation management of Peoplesoft resulted in a lot of errors when multiple funding streams were needed. There was not accommodation for both professional staff and faculty, and a lot of work arounds were needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my experience, Peoplesoft has a basic level of functionality and offerings and the financial reporting system could be much more comprehensive. If the need is basic, then Peoplesoft would be a good fit.

There are multiple items within my professional role that have been addressed in the move from Peoplesoft to Oracle. There were so many iterations of Peoplesoft that pulling financial reports was difficult and didn't give enough detailed information. A few of the business problems we're working on solving involve the accuracy and detail of financial reporting information for multiple types of funding.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Drew L.
Drew L.

"PEOPLE SOFT CUSTOMER REVIEW"

What do you like best?

I think the platform is very easy to use. We use primarily for invoicing.

What do you dislike?

Takes a bit longer than expected. I wish you could also pull multiple invoices at once, but save separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using product as its easy to use with numerous features and capabilities.

We are using an an internal tracking system for our invoices that will be sent to clients.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Fairly User Friendly With Some Unique Uses"

What do you like best?

I like the upload process. We used this software to upload thousands of workers from third party services to be inside the clients software. It's easy to upload mass amounts for off-boarding as well. It communicates well with other softwares we used

What do you dislike?

Bland layout, can be a little tricky to find your way about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GO for the demo, make sure this system fits what you're looking for. Again, we used it for large scale distribution centers that benefited heavily from this system.

For large scale distribution centers, this system was very effective at allowing mass changes to occur (i.e. manager reassignment, off-boarding, on-boarding, pay changes, etc). The creation or cohorts (new shifts patterns) is simple as well.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising

"PeopleSoft Use "

What do you like best?

I love the query feature and the fact that you can create and utilize your own queries to get the information that is pertinent to you.

What do you dislike?

I think they need a more visible way to show you multiple things at one time, it would be nice to see an invoice and what was paid toward that invoice in the same screen without having to open separate tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at all the tools you have in your toolbox, there are multiple ways to do multiple things in PeopleSoft and some will be easier than others based on the results you want.

We utilize it to analyze and report on products, pricing, and market volumes.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Reliable, but nothing fancy"

What do you like best?

PeopleSoft is the system I used for a few years back when I worked at a University. It was the first management system I ever used, and it blew my mind. It's a very entry level system, and only requires some minor training to use it effectively.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it appears to be rather antiquated at this stage. When taking over the Operations role in my current company, we reviewed several CRMs and PeopleSoft unfortunately just doesn't have the look or flow that millennials like. My workforce is becoming more and more millennial, so catering to the 65 year old HR woman that works downstairs will not cut it for my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Realize that you want your employees to WANT to use the product you choose for CRM or whatever it is you choose. If you choose something that is unappealing, you will find that employees find their own means of organization.

I manage our Sales process as well as our HR department. I'm having to track our entire sales pipeline (we use Hubspot) as well as our internal HR functions. PeopleSoft is capable of doing these things, however my team will not move back to them.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Higher Education

"PeopleSoft is mostly user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that the program is very minimalist in design. That makes it easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There are times when you may need to see certain data to complete a page and you have to navigate to another page and back again to see the data. It would be nice if it would popup instead.

Peoplesoft is used for time tracking, payroll, and managing leave time. It's nice to have all that information in the same place in a program that isn't graphics heavy.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Peoplesoft review"

What do you like best?

Our mission critical application like Human resource, Finance, Student, Learning centre are all People Soft.

The applications are reliable, easy to use by users.

The interfaces are friendly and error messages are accurate that help us to diagnose problem.

The upgrade are manageable although is complex.

Oracle support response quick when there is production problem either with peoplesoft or Oracle.

What do you dislike?

The upgrade of peoplesoft are complex. It takes many round of practise in development and test environment and load testing.

And the upgrade process each year are 6 to 10 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Between SAP and proposed. I like peoplesoft better because Oracle owns it

People Soft manage payroll, student enrollment on time. They are critical and the system can be extremely busy.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Useful software but out of date"

What do you like best?

The amount of information PS contains is useful. Having several different search options when trying to find a project is helpful (title, project number, sponsor, PI, etc.) as we get documentation with limited information.

What do you dislike?

Getting to the pages needed is problematic and time consuming. Cosmetically, it is not very engaging and some things are not intuitive- such as hard to find hyperlinks (ex- one of the hyperlinks is the number 1- had no idea until someone told me!)

We are able to track expenditures and run queries- the queries help us gauge how much money is coming in, who has the most projects, what departments have more work, etc.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"not for student records"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

peoplesoft was used for financials and shoehorned for student records. ridiculous. I really didn't like anything about peoplesoft for use of student records. It was shoehorned into student records because it was bought for financials. some ssalesperson made a big commission on this or maybe the university got a great deals

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't consider for student records. I really didn't like anything about peoplesoft for use of student records. It was shoehorned into student records because it was bought for financials. some ssalesperson made a big commission on this or maybe the university got a great deals

needed a solution for student records because the old system was difficult to maintain. I really didn't like anything about peoplesoft for use of student records. It was shoehorned into student records because it was bought for financials. some ssalesperson made a big commission on this or maybe the university got a great deals. Not sure there were any real benefits. the other system was really easy to use to tab between fields and screens. you have to click on every thing you want and wait. the old system allowed for just clicks and you could fly throug hte screans.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Benjamin V.
Benjamin V.

"Easy links"

What do you like best?

The platform easily displays links to everything i need: benefits link, retirement, time sheets, pay stubs, tax docs, etc.

What do you dislike?

The platform works as expected so I can't really complain too much. If I had to choose one I would point out that the website looks a bit dated. People at oracle, maybe its time for a new look!

Time sheet inputs, checking my benefits and retirement.. Also view my pay stubs and tax documents during tax season.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Good basic program, but not very adaptable."

What do you like best?

I like the clean appearance and easy navigation of the home screen.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the program tends to seize up or have bugs when you try to adjust settings or make changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product, scalable to large companies and covering most of the basic functions that you might want from the software. It has a few small glitches and is not as adaptable as some programs, but is still a good investment.

It is a great program for getting employees the tools and information they need. The program is simple and uncomplicated, but good for the basic business functions we need.

"Difficult User Experience"

What do you like best?

I liked that as a manger, I could see all of my employee's schedules at once and it would trigger you if you made a mistake based on the parameters that you set up.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that when people clocked in and double punched they couldn't fix it themselves. Managers had to login and fix all of the time instead of the system realizing they punched in for one minute and out the same minute and logging it as one punch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to have a formal class on how to operate the PeopleSoft program. You aren't able to go in and play around just to figure out it out yourself. Formal training allows you to understand the full program for much easier use.

We were able to track employee time all in one place.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Not the Most UserFriendly"

What do you like best?

I've used 3 different Applicant Tracking Systems in my career so far, and Peoplesoft is probably my least favorite. The only positive thing about it is there are a lot of different options to choose from; hardly a positive though.

What do you dislike?

Peoplesoft is not user friendly; there are too many hidden features about it. You also seem to have to select many different options to get to where you want. In addition to that, it times out relatively quickly, so I find myself logging back in several times per day. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would really research other options before considering this software.

I am using Peoplesoft for Human Resources purposes; posting job openings, sending out employment information, and scheduling interviews for candidates. The system does make the hiring process for convenient, and easier to navigate.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Adam N.
Adam N.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

The ability to look up my leave, pay, w-2, withholdings, and to view the archived ones as well.

What do you dislike?

Could use a bit of updating visually speaking

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it for simple easy to use payroll and benefits management

Statewide/multiple agency payroll access

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Scott P.
Scott P.

"Adequate querying software and expense tracking"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of detail you can see on each purchase, the system automatically captures a good amount of information and accounts are kept up to date

What do you dislike?

The system is not very intuitive. You have to learn its quirks, the menus, how to manipulate it to get what you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to need training from someone already experienced with the software. It is not intuitive enough for someone to log in and be able to navigate the menus in order to get what you need.

Tracking expenses, real-time account details and balances, exporting detailed lists of expenses

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Erica T.
Erica T.

"PeopleSoft"

What do you like best?

I like the favorites option to be able to come back to the tasks I use on a daily basis. I also like the ease of reporting information and the student center.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you are not able to search by phone or email. I think it would make the ease of use better if I were able to search faster without having first name and last name.

This product assists me in advising and helping my students daily.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Improved access to payroll and benefits information"

What do you like best?

Ability to view benefits, compensation, and time off. No middle man, I can access these personal documents easily and remotely. Beneficial for completing large purchases, keeping track of paystubs, etc.

What do you dislike?

The benefits section of our peoplesoft does not provide a lot of information or links to the vendors for more details on coverage. There is also no simple way to save all paystubs for your records. They can easily be viewed but then I had to download each individual stub and email to myself.

It helps me to have an direct access point to my benefits, salary, proof of employment, paystubs, etc. this has benefited me recently when trying to collect documents for a home loan.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by User in Internet

"Reliable and pretty easy to learn"

What do you like best?

I was using PeopleSoft as a recruiter through something called Recruiter Workspace Software. It was easy to learn how to use as well as good for organizing your prospects and call sheets. It was also easy to edit people's profiles and add information as well. The site rarely went down and was easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I disliked about it. I guess it took me a while to get used to navigating it but that just comes with any new product you're using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple and reliable for big companies

We were using it to track all of our candidates that we were looking to hire or already did hire. It was used by many different areas of the business.

Oracle PeopleSoft review by Shannon W.
Shannon W.

"Unless it's operator error . . ."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to link documents to an individual's record and house are at my fingertips, I do not need multiple screens/lists to get to the pages I need.

What do you dislike?

. . . auto-fill works on some screens, but not others, and I do not like that I have to use a specific web browser to link documents with ImageNow

We maintain financial aid records for thousands of students.