Pepipost

Pepipost provides a cloud based transactional email delivery infrastructure which is reliable, scalable, secure and easy-to-use, but at a very disruptive pricing model. We help startups and brands to engage with their customers at the right moment with the right content over emails. Reliable APIs. Choose between SMTP or HTTP.

Work for Pepipost?

Learning about Pepipost?

Pepipost Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 66 Pepipost reviews
Pepipost review by Marcio M.
Marcio M.

"really disappointed"

What do you like best?

I can not even use the service. All due to an ineffective automatic domain verification process.

What do you dislike?

Right now I'm trying for the third time in chat support. But this time I took a Print from the screen with the possible Bug in the domain verification system.

And now I am waiting for Mr. Clement to answer the doubt raised and documented in the image I sent him, but he left me waiting without any answer to my question, and I am here more than 20 minutes waiting for the least attention.

This is because it is the third person in the support department that I speak and I always hear the same answer. That the DNS was not propragated or that the data were not inserted in the DNS so I look for the Admin of my server that in this case I am myself.

But from so much hearing the same answer I decided to get the print out of their screen showing that the error apparently is not mine. If it is a technology company, they should have a plan B to solve this problem. A simple domain verification.

I'm still waiting for Mr. Clement, who left me talking on his own, and there's already a 25-minute waiting period zZZZzzZZZzz

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is necessary to follow the problems of new clients with more attention, today in a competitive world the respect to the client goes beyond just letting him talk alone. One must be aware of possible system failures and not use an automatic response system for everything

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pepipost
Pepipost review by Felipo A.
Felipo A.

"Parece interessante, mas precisam melhorar alguns pontos"

What do you like best?

Fácil de usar a API com boa Library

Painel claro e simples

Funciona, mesmo que de forma não muito estável no envio, mas da para usar para e-mail transacional e pelo teste chegou as mensagens, porém feito apenas teste simples para 2 e-mails.

Alguns logs interessantes, porém poderiam ter mais detalhes

What do you dislike?

Aprovação um pouco demorada do domínio

Não consegui testar, enquanto esperava a aprovação do domínio

Suporte pouco claro, fica dando voltas demais para responder simples questões, deviam ser mais diretos e focados em resolver os problemas ou pelo menos responder de forma clara, não me explicaram o porque da lentidão as vezes e demoraram para informar do problema de acentos no Zoho

Problema no desempenho, as vezes envia em 1-2s e outras 2-3 mins, testei no Gmail e Zoho, teste simples de e-mail um por vez e mesmo assim as vezes demorava

Problema de acento no Zoho, falaram para usar base64, mas esse problema não ocorre com outro serviço de E-mail

O log das mensagens, poderia ser como do Postmark que mostra mais detalhes de cada Status e e-mail original, porém esse recurso não vi em outros, logo não seria bem um contra.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Verificar se o desempenho não é um fator crucial

Ter paciência com o suporte que não é muito preciso, mas pelo menos responde

Seria para E-mail Transacional em E-commerce, porém devido os testes, já encontrei empresas mais preparadas para atender meu caso no momento, quem sabe no futuro não melhorem e possa usar eles.

What Transactional Email solution do you use?

Pepipost review by Kamran S.
Kamran S.

"The best support and service service guys."

What do you like best?

Best ever support and services, very responsive and quick. Package setup within minutes, Site is really user-friendly and it is easy to navigate this site because all of the links are right there on the left hand side, The layout is very clean, but also kind of bland. It makes you feel comfortable with the site because you don't feel overwhelmed by information.

Setting up - domain in control panel seems very easy part, and 25000 emails as trial is really big BONUS thing, whereas I find lot of other companies charging very high prices even from their starters.

What do you dislike?

Truely speaking, I don't find anything to be disliked. However, at first I was little confused with the offer of 25000 as Trial package. But PepiPost support agent solved this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want yourself in good hands of support then this is perfect fit for you. I believe that best customer care heads above the rest. If a company is really good in providing customer care that means they will surely go out of the way in solving your problems and fulfilling your needs.

We are building a great platform for college students to sell their OLD books to other people and helping them to be connected within campus. I see that PepiPost will be helping us to connect these students with each by their SMTP support.

Pepipost review by Ari Eko P.
Ari Eko P.

"Great Support, Great Pricing, Good Job Guys!"

What do you like best?

first of all, i impressed about the support.

the support chat is very responsive.

email support was also replied prefessionally.

even i starting in free membership.

second, about pricing scheme,

its very smart pricing, in the beginning i test with small mailing.

and it run great. no doubt for more mailing.

What do you dislike?

first, domain manual approval takes time.

i know it is (maybe) for keep the quality.

but mandrill dont do that.

second, backend member panel still need improvement.

i know pepipost still in young stage but the member area need improvement.

my case: if i click submit for saving in menu setting. i must click another menu and back to my setting to see the change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

pepipost is A+ solution for send transactional email service with superb support.

pepipost solve my mailing...

now this is my MOST favorite transactional service email service....

for sure i will recommend to my friend.

Pepipost review by Raj K.
Raj K.

"Great if you use Pepipost Too - full featured easy to Use - Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

Excellent Support - Everything about the Pepipost experience is top notch. From the admin interface, to the APIs, to the integration with Pepipost, Pepipost provides everything a developer, Marketer could need for dealing with promotional Emails

What do you dislike?

Not really much to dislike here. Pepipost serves its purpose and does it well all time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pepipost will help you sleep at night, knowing your customers are getting your emails. I highly recommend this product for those wanting to make sure their work isn't in vain.

Pepipost has given us a reliable way to insure that emails are making their way to our clients. No more guessing and hoping. We have reliability now :)

Everything about Pepipos makes my job managing websites easier.

Pepipost review by Luiz Fernando M.
Luiz Fernando M.

"Impressive service in all aspects."

What do you like best?

The best support service, fast and all problems solved. They guarantee delivery and make easy the integration between our services and their APIs.

What do you dislike?

Until now we don't have any reason to dislike. All services and support is done with maximum effort. They made my work easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend to give it a try and with sure you will stay with them.

We are in contact with our clients and the delivery rate is impressive. Solving our problem with other services that don't do that.

Pepipost review by Leon L.
Leon L.

"Reliable product and great support"

What do you like best?

1, Product is reliable. I've tried some of my other plugins that require email services and it just worked as expected. Previouly I was sending email with my website, which often goes into my users spam box. I just did a test and it just works fine!

2, Support is the best I've experienced. I had some problem configuring my account with my wordpress plugin and Ashish helped me all the way until it was solved perfectly. My full score!

What do you dislike?

I dont find anything I dislike so far yet.

Emails go to users spam box.

The problem has just been solved!

Pepipost review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Excellent support by Pepipost"

What do you like best?

I have searched in the internet and I found this. I have just signed up with the pepipost and i found that the pepipost supports are amazing. within 1 hour I have done everything with my website and now all the emails are working perfectly. Their staff are serious with their customers and always support real time and giving solutions. There are no one ever have found before today with this email service. excellent. perfect. A+++

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes. everything perfect and still on the beta. but working as amazing.

My all the email problems solved. thanks a lot.

Pepipost review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Start of something great"

What do you like best?

Great customer service, live chat really puts it above other services where they either have nothing or an email response that 's very vague. I can get answers to technical queries with pretty much instant response.

The redeemable points system is cool, reward people who send emails that people actually open!

The domain verification was straight forward like mandrill except the brief waiting period, but it's nice to get someone emailing you to check your needs first before assigning you an account.

Also, my server is located within China and emails still send like a charm! (Other services I've tried like sparkpost have had reliability issues within China recently)

What do you dislike?

The email size limitation was a bit disappointing. There was no mention in the documentation so when one of my users sent a transactional email with a few attachments totaling 15mb it failed.

I'm guessing it's a relatively new service? There's very limited resources in the online community.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a new yet promising service. Highly recommend people giving it a shot and the support is instant so setup troubleshooting would be a breeze. It's free to use at the lowest level so what have you got to lose?

Automated transactional and bulletin emails. Due to the location of my server, I needed a reliable service and this I hope will remain reliable!

Pepipost review by Dave W.
Dave W.

"Awesome Service!"

What do you like best?

The support technician that helped me with my issue stuck with it until it was resolved and it was a time consuming effort... over 1 hour!

This is the best support I have ever gotten from any company.

With the combination of a great software program and excellent support I don't know why anyone would try any other company for this type of service... this is what really counts.

Dave Weber

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike the sevice was excellent!

Emails being send from a WordPress site and being blocked by customers hosting providers.

Pepipost review by Ali K.
Ali K.

"Fast and good services"

What do you like best?

I've been using their services, it has a reasonable price for us, and the delivery is very fast and reliable. I haven't had an issue in this area yet. The usage is very easy and when trying to write the code to use the API, it's very easy to understand how to do it.

What do you dislike?

That documentation on how to use Templates exactly, is missing.

Although it's very easy to use if you've had experience with similar services.

Some parts of API has some bugs that need to throw and exception in PHP, but it's not deal breaker.

We're working with Pepipost to send our 1:1 and transactional per user emails.

Pepipost review by Micha C.
Micha C.

"Good Free Service"

What do you like best?

I like best that they have a perfect live Chat Support and that they Keep their email System clean which gives me good deliverability.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the documentation seems to be a bit short sometimes.

They give me a lot of free emails but still have good deliverability. And once I will have to pay they are very affordable and have a good payment model.

Pepipost review by Remigio R.
Remigio R.

"Best customer support"

What do you like best?

For a company the support is everything, and inside Pepipost there is the commitment to do things well and to better support the customer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, all the best. Customer support is all I need

For my own company, the email delivery is the life of company! Pepipost solved it!

Pepipost review by Xiaolei C.
Xiaolei C.

"Excellent Support!"

What do you like best?

I found Pepi's representatives from tech support are very knowledgeable. Also, they are very patient and friendly. I have contacted them twice for seeking help. Both representatives will go out of their way try to help me.

What do you dislike?

None! Nothing to dislike. Nothing bad in product.

I am a sole proprietor, so I have to build many business accessory myself. When it comes to building a wordpress site, it is extremely time consuming and it can be very cost effective! Pepi's staff's appear to willing to help regardless the size of my business.

Pepipost review by Peter M.
Peter M.

"Great service, and fabulous support"

What do you like best?

Pepipost is a great service for email marketing, as i´m in a growing bushiness, they made my work easier, with their fabulous support, and customer care. i love their support, and customer service. Email service is also fabulous, nothing to regret. They give a hefty trial of 25,000 emails, that you can see the quality in service and support since the 1st email

Hats off to this company, and it´s members.

Keep up this good service, with better and better quality and service improvements :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing to comment :) this is simply the ebst email service

I needed an emailing service for my billing and business system, i was with other company, but since i´ve stepped with pepipost, my experience has completely changed.

Pepipost review by Mallick R.
Mallick R.

"Excellent Service and Very Prompt & Friendly Support"

What do you like best?

Excellent Service and Very Prompt & Friendly Support

We just started using the service and from our initial experience, we felt welcomed heartily with friendly and prompt support.

Setting up the product was quick and easy.

Got the support person walking side by side during setup of the product., So found no hassle and product was ready for service in no time.

Hoping to use this service for all our domains and will recommend others as well.

Their 25K free emails are also one of best in comparison to others in the market.

And yes, there promise of crediting back all emails which will opened is one of the best. very promising for startups.

We thanks to developers of this products and wish they prosper in no time.

Cheers

Mallick

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this we disliked at this point of time when writing this review and as we have experienced so far, hoping not one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend to all out there to give it a try and I am sure you love to continue

Well, wanted to send the newsletters of our products to our customers, that we are getting very well. Our customers are happy. What else one require!!!!

Pepipost review by Simon P.
Simon P.

"Pepipost service is solid & well designed: Recommended"

What do you like best?

Pepipost is a good, solid product that is well-designed and executed.

In addition, each issue we brought to Pepipost, they patiently worked with us and solved all of them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - the products has behaved as we wished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without experience so far, I'd have no issues recommending Pepipost.

Issuing emails to client/user of our Wordpress-driven site. Pepipost provides the SMTP engine to minimise spam-issues.

Pepipost review by Rob M.
Rob M.

"Simply Brilliant Support"

What do you like best?

A fantastic product no doubt but what really makes it stand out is the incredible live chat support!

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems so far and everything has been perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are having issues with emails being sent or blocked ports then their API is great!

Enabling emails after a blocked port and issues with WooCommerce on a WordPress site. Fixed with this program

Pepipost review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Easy to use and without burning hole on yout pocket"

What do you like best?

Pepipost is very easy to integrate. They provide an API that you can utilize or you can use the tried-and-true method of sending your email through SMTP.

The interface they provide to manage your account is clean. All of the information you need to get started is readily available to you. Configuring your email domains to work with Pepipost is fairly easy as well if you're familiar with how to manage DNS records. They provide all of the information you need to adjust your DNS records to get Pepipost up and running for your domain. The interface even provides an easy-to-verify interface which will check your DNS records against what Pepiopst recommends to ensure that everything is configured properly.

What do you dislike?

I havn't really found anything yet. Nothing really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To summarise everything in simple sentence is if you dont want to complicate things, and keep things simple without spending too much and Pepipost is teh name for you.

Thanks

Abhi

We use Pepipost as our primary transactional email provider for our application. Pepipost solves to the problem of having to maintain email infrastructure manually which can cause headaches getting recipient domains to validate the messages that you send to their subscribers.

The benefits of using Pepipost are that once it's been setup, we walked away. Occasionally, we'll check the account dashboard to see if a particular address had bounced or was reported for spam, but for the most part it just works.

Using Pepipost saves us time, which saves us money in the long run.

Pepipost review by Julie B.
Julie B.

"Super Easy Program and GREAT Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, works. Support Chat is super fast access and knowledgeable. Answered questions and got me up in just minutes. THANK YOU!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to say here. I didn't have any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great and easy to set up - support VERY helpful.

Issues serving membership of over 5,000 members - Wordpress and web host e-mail solutions crashing every other day.

Pepipost review by Lokendra R.
Lokendra R.

"Best Class Support /Service "

What do you like best?

I like almost everything like -

ease of access

quick

prompt

very supportive

support is very ausom they help u till end i.e till the time don't get solution. I love it .

ownership

loyalty

transparency.

I am so impressed that i have taken back services from other vendors and putting my whole email business model with pepipost.

What do you dislike?

actually i liked everything , so all the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust these guys I know they will never let u down.

Stay Boosted team and stay Strong.

prompt mails.

no spamming is what i have felt.

my client is happy with me so i am happy with the services and anyway u guys rock.

Pepipost review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Wonderful email service!"

What do you like best?

They had been patient with me, checking the account and helping me with it. The problem was the password. It had a special character and the issue it was resolved changing the password. The help was quickly and very professional

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It was really perfect. I don't change nothing of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good service with a better API and lovely tech support. Seriously, guy, I love it

My clients need a good and reliable service of smtp server and pepipost is one of the best smtp services.

Pepipost review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Heads up to their customer support"

What do you like best?

I build softwares and do CRM integration for many clients.

Be it a simple query or a complex integration help. Pepipost gives a free support and that is the best support I have ever seen. Heads up to these guys !!

What do you dislike?

They don't have the Mobile App. I travel and lot, so I was looking for this so that I can monitor my email traffic and customer response on the move.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Pepipost to others.

Infact, I had already recommended pepipost to some of my contacts and got the referral benefit too :)

I was planning to use the native service of PHP to send emails. But, when I started doing that the email delivery was very slow and started going into spam.

But, after switching to Pepipost, the emails are now on-time with inboxing.

Pepipost review by Jean-Charles G.
Jean-Charles G.

"The best SMTP service on the web"

What do you like best?

The best is :

- The support

- The interface, very intuitive

- The price

All SMTP features is here and allow you to have a great tool to manage your sending emails.

What do you dislike?

For now, probably nothing :-)

I'm looking for problems but I don't see... :-)

Give it a try, you will see

I need a SMTP service for a good email delivrability, Pepipost make the job perfectly.

Configuration is quick and support help me by chat if necessary.

My productivity is increasing with Pepipost.

Pepipost review by Chris A.
Chris A.

"Excellent service and support"

What do you like best?

Really simple to use this on Wordpress websites, easy to authenticate domains and whenever I needed one fast tracked it was done in a very short time.

What do you dislike?

The billing / payment plans were confusing at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good features, low cost, very helpful and fast support.

I am able to improve my website contact form deliverability and monitor the traffic if needed.

Pepipost review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Best SMTP email service provider"

What do you like best?

I have tested Pepi with all major inbox provides such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc. Pepipost have the best deliverability rates in my experience. Another great thing about their system is, they give credits for open emails and give free 25,000 email credits for Startups. That was very helpful for my early stage startup to reduce marketing cost. Most importantly their customer support team is very helpful and response immediately. Highly recommend to use pepipost over other SMTP providers (amazon ses, sendgrid, etc.).

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about them so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Pepipost over sendgrid, Amazon ses

Reduce online marketing cost greatly with Pepipost.

Pepipost review by Vasava Krishna K.
Vasava Krishna K.

"Best Service "

What do you like best?

Best Transaction email provider.

Their user interface is clean and user friendly.

Documention seems to be detailed such that even nonvoice can easily understand the documentation.

Expecially Support is excellent and friendly to customers. I had raised an issue they connected to my desktop and helped me in solving the issue within less time span.

Thank You for this great service.

-Vasu

What do you dislike?

I havn't really found anything yet. Nothing really.

We use this service for sending mails from our application.

Pepipost review by Administrator

"So far, so good!"

What do you like best?

Excellent support! Strict validation of new clients, I hope this helps guarantee deliverability over time.

What do you dislike?

Up until now, there's nothing to dislike.

Better deliverability of transactional email. I have used several providers in the past, and, sooner or later, they all fail because they do not properly scrutinize their clients. I love that Pepipost will not allow dummy domains to taint the reputation of their IP pool. People complaining about the manual domain review process have no idea of how much time is wasted in reporting blacklisted IPs at other providers. Keep it up, Pepipost, do not let spammers infiltrate!

Pepipost review by Alfredo R.
Alfredo R.

"Great Service, great support"

What do you like best?

I like the pricing structure and the service reliability. Setting up is a breeze, and sending emails is just very simple

What do you dislike?

Reports on the page could be more detailed

It helped our company to send transactional and marketing emails at a very low cost

Pepipost review by Academic Research P.
Academic Research P.

"Hi, I love pepipost. I found everything in it which I needed and which I was searching "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything with pepipost. I like and live all its features like inbox delivery tracking about delivery, open, click and read etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am solving all our notification sending problem and customer dealing emails

Pepipost review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Great service with helpful support"

What do you like best?

The service was perfect for what we needed. Signup was easy and the service was easy to integrate to our website. Had a problem with the emails not making through. And the support was prompt to check and get that working.

The interface is easy to navigate. doesn't need time to get used to and live support is everywhere if you need help.

All the emails you send are trackable on the dashboard and it really gives you an idea of how your emails are working.

Real friendly and helpful people offering great service

What do you dislike?

had some problem when switching DNS to pepipost caused emails to land on spam. I'm not sure if i want to try that again. hope it'll be fixed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying out if you are an startup

Emailing users and customers with ease without depending on untrackable email systems.

Pepipost review by Raghunandan J.
Raghunandan J.

"Seems like a great Mission"

What do you like best?

The simple interface and the pricing and support. I was on chat with someone at 12 midnight and they mentioned the right steps to me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. They seem very concerned boout the reputation of the service which is good

For mailing to large numbers with delivery into the mailbox and not spam

Pepipost review by Siva P.
Siva P.

"Best support you can get no where."

What do you like best?

It is been really pleasure experience to be associated with Pepipost. Application is doing so good as it is supposed to do. Besides that, what fantastic about Pepipost is their meticulous support that no other can probably offer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really. But dashboard update could have been instant to bring more ease into the app.

Digitization-Productivity Solutions. it is quite obvious for my app to have a mailing transaction manager. Hence it is playing key role.

Pepipost review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Best there is."

What do you like best?

- Straightforward

- Simple

- Absolutely quick support, within seconds

- Secure

- An absolute answer for the insane filters that Hotmail and Gmail applying on their servers.

What do you dislike?

First time the approval took over 24 hours. After personal support the approval went cool. Let's say this was a rare occasion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it when you have troubles with the delivery of normal email because of strange filtering that recipient providers apply.

Pass the filters that Hotmail and Gmail applied on their servers. Several emails from our customers weren't delivered while the sending was correct; the filters of these giants kept the (normal) email away from the recipient.

Pepipost review by Mike L.
Mike L.

"Excellent customer service, and solid delivery!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is spot on... Incredibly knowledgeable and attentive, Karen, in particular really helped me. Thanks to the whole team! :)

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike so far! I'm just filling the minimum space

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super seay setup, and solves a multitude of sticky problems with a nice, clean solution. Well done!

Email deliverability has gone up by miles already! Thank you!

Pepipost review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"Pay only for emails that are not opened"

What do you like best?

I liked the philosophy where they don't charge for email opens and they encourage good sendersd on their platform. I have never seen such a unique pricing model.

What do you dislike?

If they can build some Drag n drop feature to build templates that can be great. This will ease my life for creating good templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend Pepipost to my industry peers

I tried sending emails using phplist and now after integrating with pepipost the email delivery is very fast. I have even integrate email with my IOT. Now, I am able to auto trigger emails on certain actions

Pepipost review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"I've just started using. Support is great, UI is great, pricing is great. You should try it out :)"

What do you like best?

Simplicity to use, it has great UI and reports about what's happening with my emails.

What do you dislike?

API docs could be more readable. They provide docs, but it could have better navigation and overall readability. Amazon SES is a little less expensive, if you send a lot of mails, but pepipost pricing is low too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jut try it out. It's easy and pricing is just awesome.

I'm sending notification emails to my customers about missed stuff. I hate configuring my smtp to send emails. I've tried SES, but i like pepipost more for it's UI

Pepipost review by Francis S.
Francis S.

"Amazing Plans and Support!"

What do you like best?

Support was so easy to talk to and helpful beyond their duties.

What do you dislike?

None so far! They've really worked hand in hand with our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great pricing model

Great Support

Great product!

We were configuring it to work with our email service, it worked amazingly with ours. They also helped us setup the webhooks (which were really not required of them) and helped setup our system to work perfectly.

Their plans are amazing, 25000 FREE and you only pay for the emails that were not opened. You guys have to try this!

Pepipost review by Administrator

"Super website for sending mails (Plus even smtp + php mailer disabled on your host)"

What do you like best?

Free email sending for Wordpress (25k every month) + API + LIVE CHAT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SUPER. Thanks to Royce and Karan for awesome support.

What do you dislike?

Asking many things to approve domain but this is not a bad thing.

Email sending

Pepipost review by Consultant in Market Research
Consultant in Market Research

"Best service provided by Pepipost"

What do you like best?

Best is 24/7 support, 100% inbox delivery, Mainly best customer chat support from Royce. Cheap price.

What do you dislike?

Take more time to approve so this is the problem i,m facing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best smtp service with high inbox delivery

Received more customers with the help of Pepipost.

Pepipost review by Ninad T.
Ninad T.

"It's Simple, Effective and really Beneficial for me "

What do you like best?

The integration with Pepipost is really easy.

I used there HTTP API and completed my integration in an hour but the main thing is Results are outstanding and excellent chat support.

Great job guys, keep it up

What do you dislike?

The DKIM setting is not so smooth. Require multiple interaction with there customer support., otherwise its Fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Pepipost for all startups,

For startups like us they are providing 25000 emails, this is the very best thing i got, and there customer support is really good. they provide solutions in no time.

Pepipost review by Mohit M.
Mohit M.

"Amazing support"

What do you like best?

I have been with them for almost 3 months now. Apart from some initial hiccups, everything has been great. Support replies almost immediately and try to get your issues resolved at the earliest.

Switching most of my operations from MailGun :)

What do you dislike?

Initial hiccups and no phone support. Apart from this everything is good.

Transactional emailing

Pepipost review by Iman H.
Iman H.

"High Deliverability and Great Support"

What do you like best?

High Deliverability

Inbox Placement

Great Support

Great Pricing Plan

What do you dislike?

Nothing Specially. I think this service is currently in a high level.

Increase in Sales and user engagement.

Pepipost review by User in Online Media
User in Online Media

"Pepipost is simpy amazing!!"

What do you like best?

We are mighty glad that we are associated with Pepipost as our email solution partner, integrated once and there has been no looking back with no single complaint from my team. A customer focus team, you guys make our email needs robust and yet simple. I wish you all the luck. – Santosh Satyam – Founder & CEO – www.xamle.in – India’s Rent Anything Platform.

What do you dislike?

None so far.....................................................................................................

Email Solution from pepipost is fast and reliable, without any downtime or complaint so far.

Pepipost review by Consultant in Computer Networking
Consultant in Computer Networking

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and excellent customer service. I had to solve some verification problems via chat and the person was not only helpful but also took the time and went out of his way to get the issue resolved.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to set an "auto-recharge" threshold to automatically refill my e-mail credits.

I need a 3rd party smtp server because of problems with my IP being marked as dynamic in IANA

Pepipost review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Excellent support and Good delivery rate"

What do you like best?

The guys at pepipost were awesome and very helpful. They walked me through to set up dlim and spf records. Thumbs up for their support and prices are also very low.

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike. support is great and the prices are very low

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really very cost effective and you don't have to pay through your nose. Very much affordable. Good to start with and later you can scale up.

sending newsletters to subscribers is the biggest problem. A good smtp relay service is needed this problems.

Pepipost review by Vladyslav S.
Vladyslav S.

"We had good experience with Pepipost "

What do you like best?

Price, simplicity, support, open credits.

What do you dislike?

Lack of some features (like view sent emails or resend emails from dashboard), few bugs.

We work in healthcare. We send confirmation emails, emails with e-tickets, cancellation emails, emails with polls. Benefits: simple API integration, price.

Pepipost review by Akif C.
Akif C.

"Product Review"

What do you like best?

I love this product. Especially the pricing model, it saves a ton !!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike about. However, it took me time to understand the pricing model.

Pepipost, empowers me, to send mails directly from my website to my customers to provide notifications and important tax updates. Before this I used to send it manually via Gmail. It saves loads of time,

especially at financial year ending

Pepipost review by Internal Consultant in Internet
Internal Consultant in Internet

"good solution for my requirement."

What do you like best?

A very effective and handy tool, which helped us reach our customers in transaction to their activities smoothly with no delays.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet which i could comment on but yes i am a little sceptical towards its costing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is just fantastic, we have moved to pluggable options and this is one among them. Just integrate and go live.

Communication is the most critical part of service industry, which we were trying to get sorted through native php codes/scripts, with this new integration on our platform we can now monitor our transactional mails and are assured enough to reach our customers with proper transactional communication in time.

Pepipost review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"pricing and support"

What do you like best?

support approved my application as after asking a few questions about my intentions.

What do you dislike?

design )) hope they will have time to change it

User notification via email

Pepipost review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Very helpful helpdesk, works very well and very affordable"

What do you like best?

* Helpdesk is very helpful and solve any doubt or issue quickly

* Fast email delivery

* Good deliverability (but not outstanding)

* Ease of integration

* Very good price

What do you dislike?

* Some advanced features are still missing (but most seem to be under development)

* An small percentage of mails is marked as SPAM. In other platforms they were correctly sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good as an affordable mailing solution but iIf you look for maximum deliverability, then look elsewhere.

* Sending transactional emails for different platforms

* Sending marketing emails for subscribed users

Pepipost review by Alin R.
Alin R.

"Great for automating sending emails"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily send 2000 email per day with SMTP and it's very easy to setup

What do you dislike?

The UI could be improved and also the documentation could use proper explanations

I managed to automate sending emails for my mailing list

Pepipost review by Utku Y.
Utku Y.

"Pepipost is Awesome"

What do you like best?

Pepipost is gorgeous. Support teams are working great. They help me quickly whenever I need them.

What do you dislike?

Anything. Everytihng good. There is nothing I do not like.

E-mails are always arrive to our customers.

Pepipost review by neeraj c.
neeraj c.

"Perfect solution for your mail needs"

What do you like best?

Very fast service. Good support... RECOMMENDED

What do you dislike?

--THERE IS NOT POINT TO DISLIKE THEM

best customer service. Mailing need.

Pepipost review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

The service is good and customer support is fantastic! A great customer support makes an excellent service.

Delivery is also good and secure. Most highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

So far everything is working great. This part should be removed ;)

Before we had a hard time realizing a perfect email delivery solution for our clients and pepipost made it possible even with the strictest email servers.

Pepipost review by User

"Very Good Information"

What do you like best?

I liked how the representative asked me very detailed information. That makes me feel confident that they are very serious about only accepting quality clients

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I was a little unclear on exactly what information was needed from me.

Looking for quality, scalable esps, and we are just trying out pepi post

Pepipost review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Excellent online customer support, who are very competent and help to resolve issues to the best of their abilities. I can definitely recommend them!

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed the support and didn't experience anything I disliked.

Online email confirmation was my issue. The online chat system is a very effective means of getting customer support as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Pepipost review by Gonçalo N.
Gonçalo N.

"Free and with API integration "

What do you like best?

It's free and very, very, very good live support

What do you dislike?

Lack of some information in the livefeed like emails subject... but you can go around using web hooks

SMTP email follow up

Pepipost review by Nikhil V.
Nikhil V.

"Great Support"

What do you like best?

Great support system, quick and precise response. loved it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is worth disliking.......................

Social Network

Pepipost review by Thanh L.
Thanh L.

"Good service"

What do you like best?

Support team is quite good, especially Jenny :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing... Nothing... Nothing... Nothing... Nothing... Nothing...

My sent email always in bulk.

Pepipost review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"A big help by Pepipost"

What do you like best?

In the first glance, I couldn't believe on the title line.

"Send Transactional Emails At The Most Disruptive Pricing Ever".

Today’s time every thing is conditionals, But we took a chance and really it was fit beyond our requirement. Thanks Pepipost

What do you dislike?

Initally we tried to get support on time, and they were unrechable , However now support is much improved

Thousand of emails we need to send monthly, Pepipost made it easier

Pepipost review by User in Online Media
User in Online Media

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

They are responsive and have a good understanding of the factors affecting deliverability at the various recipient ISP's.

What do you dislike?

I'd rather not pay using paypal because it can be awkward, but that's a minor issue. The service is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test them!

Confirmation emails are vital to our process and that's what they do well.

Pepipost review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best Email Delivery Solution"

What do you like best?

The product is reliable and easy to use. Also its comparatively inexpensive and trustworthy. People we deal with are the best :).

What do you dislike?

No doubt Pepipost provides one of the best email delivery solutions but still they can improve and bring innovation and stand out from the crowd.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its good. Go for it :)

It helped to reach customers effectively.

Pepipost review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Best Service Ever"

What do you like best?

I loved how friendly, helpful and efficient they are when I had a problem

What do you dislike?

nothing at all, their time was beyond helpful

How to optimize email campaigns

Pepipost review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Greate support"

What do you like best?

I need to approve my domain and contact the support, he approved me in just a few minutes. Really great support

What do you dislike?

nothing, they have greate support, I will use them more

Pepipost review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Very good and dynamic support from Ashish"

What do you like best?

The responsiveness of the support expert to my questions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, as the expert shows very good availability to answer questions.

Deliverability of newsletters.

Learning about Pepipost?

* We monitor all Pepipost reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.