Perkuto

Perkuto

4.7

Perkuto helps marketing leaders who feel frustrated with not having a bigger impact on revenue. As a Marketo Platinum Partner, our team of experienced consultants create impactful strategies, optimize marketing operations, simplify MarTech and execute on day-to-day campaigns. We assist marketing leaders in exceeding their goals and rise to the top.

Work for Perkuto?

Learning about Perkuto?

Perkuto Reviews

Ask Perkuto a Question
Showing 35 Perkuto reviews
Perkuto review by Olivia P.
Olivia P.

"Marketing Automation Pros"

What do you like best?

When we conducted our audit, and during our lifecycle and scoring project, Perkuto took the time to really understand our unique business needs and then evaluated how they could best address our pain points. They wanted to ensure they were addressing sales and marketing needs in this project and they did exactly that by conducting interviews with each team and actively communicating with all of us throughout the project.

They are Marketo experts too and this was visible in the work they did and the relationships they had. They were quickly able to address any Marketo needs we had and really ensured our instance was optimized for our business.

What do you dislike?

I don't currently have anything I dislike about working with Perkuto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend working with Perkuto for any of your marketing automation needs. They are the true experts and have surpassed our expectations with their knowledge and professionalism. We will definitely be working with them in the future on our marketing strategy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Perkuto
Perkuto review by Anh L.
Anh L.

"The Locomotive for a hyper-growing business"

What do you like best?

Perkuto not only tried to understand our goals with the rebuild but in the process, applied themselves to learn about our business, which isn't an easy task. There's a noticeable sense of urgency that is displayed across all of the people/departments we've worked with since the beginning of our relationship.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything that we've disliked which is why Mendix is doing what we can to continue our relationship with Perkuto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose Perkuto if considering other vendors. In most situations, consultants are only available until implementation. Their goal as a consulting company is to nurture the relationship.

What Marketing Automation Consulting solution do you use?

Perkuto review by Kyle H.
Kyle H.

"Perkuto has been Fantastic"

What do you like best?

Our project team is exceedingly detail oriented and they do a great job set and communicate expectations. They are experts when it comes to the Marketo environment, and have helped us to properly map the processes we are trying to improve. They have also done a great job of listening to our needs, understanding our project objectives and giving us different options to attain those goals, in the most efficient possible manner.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I don't have anything that I dislike about Perkuto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend that anyone looking to work with true industry experts when it comes to marketing automation look no further than Perkuto. They have met and surpassed our expectations, and have been a true consultative partner through our entire ongoing engagement.

Perkuto review by Corri M.
Corri M.

"Perkuto was amazing to work with!"

What do you like best?

Everyone on our Perkuto team was so friendly and professional. They asked what we needed done, had the email turned around in about two days and even added an extra feature that we requested at the last minute. The template has met all of our needs ever since!

What do you dislike?

I cannot say that there was anything about our experience that I disliked. We did only use their email building services, so I cannot speak to any of their strategy or consulting expertise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering working with Perkuto, I would recommend working directly with them, not through another vendor such as your marketing automation platform consultant.

Perkuto review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"Marketing operations expertise on demand"

What do you like best?

Willingness to be flexible on the consulting model.

Ability to closely monitor their team's performance.

Ability to manage projects effectively.

Willingness to correct mistakes and take responsibility.

What do you dislike?

Difficult programming projects take longer than expected. But that's usually the nature of those projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any consulting or outsourcing opportunity, have a good idea of what you want and how you want to work with your provider. While I trust Perkuto very much, don't just drop things into their lap and walk away, expecting everything to work. Be involved.

Be clear with them up front on your expectations and be willing to take their real world advice.

Perkuto review by Tom W.
Tom W.

"Perkuto Was Excellent"

What do you like best?

Perkuto's approach was very consultative. They did a good job of understanding our business problems.

Also, they did a fantastic job of documentation.

What do you dislike?

There honestly wasn't much to dislike. All of the projects we worked on were successful, and each Perkuto team member was very professional and responsive along the way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did an extensive vendor evaluation with the choice coming down to a shortlist of two between Perkuto and LeadMD.

I was impressed with both companies, but ultimately went with Perkuto and have no regrets.

Perkuto review by Zoe W.
Zoe W.

"The gold standard for Marketo/marketing automation consulting "

What do you like best?

Perkuto's consultants are both technical and strategic: they're experienced systems architects who get their hands dirty, but can also provide very sound high level strategic advice. Working with them allowed us to rapidly expand our knowledge and become better marketers. The dedicated project managers we worked with were extremely thorough and organized and were always nimble when priorities shifted on our end.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike -- overall, we had an incredibly positive working relationship with Perkuto for several years.

"Get's it done!"

What do you like best?

Over the course of the past year, this team has helped us implement a rebuild of a fairly complex program that targets and nurtures our leads based on their behavior and indicated interest. The team knows their stuff and is easy to work with, making our time to market quick.

What do you dislike?

It hasn't been often however, there have been a few key misses when it comes to the small details being completed completely and correctly that have been overlooked in the QA process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a plan and a strategy going into your agreement. This will enable you to have a marketing automation program ready for market quicker than you may have thought.

Perkuto review by Jason R.
Jason R.

"Helpful, Detailed, and Friendly"

What do you like best?

They have great communication and project management and are very easy to talk to. They are extremely detailed in everything they do and are helpful with suggestions to make Marketo and connected systems more powerful or efficient.

What do you dislike?

There really isn' t anything I dislike about working with them. If I had to say something it would be that they weren't experienced with our CRM but then again we don't use SalesForce or Dynamics etc.

"Our Extended Team"

What do you like best?

Perkuto has the "bench" set-up that our organization needed. We needed the ability to call upon different levels of expertise for any given project. Sometimes we need strategy and sometimes we need execution, such as updating every email for a brand update. This allows our team to stay nimble and meet our stakeholders needs.

What do you dislike?

Perkuto has been an amazing partner. We are open in our feedback on adjustments we need and they have met them every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perkuto will be ready to get to work! Our organization runs a little slower due to our size. I recommend being prepared to hit the ground running.

Perkuto review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Solid thought leadership, project management and guidance on Marketo best practices"

What do you like best?

Every consultant we work with is extremely knowledgeable and detail oriented. They know Marketo inside and out. Support is prompt and next steps are always clearly laid out. They are also very proactive on pointing out ways we can improve and also on issues we should be aware of.

What do you dislike?

Initially there was miscommunication on project goals but this was immediately resolved to our satisfaction and then some.

Perkuto review by Haley T.
Haley T.

"Held our hand each step of the way"

What do you like best?

Not only was the staff friendly, but they took time to explain what we needed to know and then communicate to other internal stakeholders in our company.

What do you dislike?

They set everything up independently, so if something were to break, I wouldn't know how to fix it without Perkuto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They'll give you a workbook that you can fill out with specifics of what you're looking for. Use it!

Perkuto review by Patrick N.
Patrick N.

"Professional, knowledgeable, detail oriented"

What do you like best?

I like that Perkuto is very responsive and quick to help. I also really like that they give clear timelines for project completion and assigned us a dedicated project manager. They're really knowledgeable too and a great go-to for help in Marketo or with coding.

What do you dislike?

Can't really come up with a dislike for them. Best vendor I've worked with so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. They're great!

Perkuto review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Great experience with Perkuto!"

What do you like best?

We loved the innovation, the attention to detail, the quick responses, and in our case the campaigns were bilingual (Eng/Fre) and Perkuto had bilingual bilingual project team members available.

What do you dislike?

Overall, there isn't a lot we disliked. Very early on we did feel that we needed a Perkuto team with a little more Salesforce knowledge and Perkuto quickly filled that need,

Perkuto review by Stéphanie  V.
Stéphanie V.

"Perkuto, a nice company that understand and listen to the request of there customer"

What do you like best?

The felling that you are not a number for the compagny but a important person. They almost make you feel like you are a part of their compagny.

What do you dislike?

That they didn't have a french resources available. Per chance, I speak english and I can work with english person. They should hire more resssources in french.

Perkuto review by Phil D.
Phil D.

"Pleasure to work with"

What do you like best?

Attentiveness, speed and process. Perkuto, is very process oriented and that helps them deliver quality solutions on time.

What do you dislike?

The time difference. As they are in EST and my company is in PST.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I trust Perkuto with my Marketing Automation needs. They take the time to understand my business so that their solutions make sense in my Marketo instance.

Perkuto review by Nicholas D.
Nicholas D.

"High impact agency! "

What do you like best?

I absolutely love their energy! They are among the best at working with Marketo, which makes working with them great!

What do you dislike?

At least when I used them, they can sometimes get stuck in too much process and documenting everything... I suppose that's not too bad but this speaks volumes to them being teachers as well!

Perkuto review by Danielle L.
Danielle L.

"Very knowledgeable and helpful!"

What do you like best?

The team was very friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive. When I asked a question they were unsure of, they always followed up after with thoughtful and thorough answers.

What do you dislike?

Perkuto uses Slack to communicate and sometimes I would miss a communication because I don't use Slack for anything and would forget to check it.

Perkuto review by Wendy G.
Wendy G.

"Great Partner!"

What do you like best?

They talked to me in business speak, not tech speak - so I could clearly understand what needed to be done and how the process would impact our teams.

What do you dislike?

Some of the work they did seemed high for the level of work.

Perkuto review by Noam R.
Noam R.

"RSS to Marketo in no time flat"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up the tool and the customization offered

What do you dislike?

Some of the limitations in how it's set up require you to set up smart campaigns to manually track lead statuses, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great Marketo solution!

Perkuto review by Simon L.
Simon L.

"Robust and innovative solutions"

What do you like best?

I was impressed with the engineering and innovation they brought into their solutions.

What do you dislike?

Our main consultant was frequently replaced. Although, project manager and solution architects made sure that quality work was delivered every time.

Perkuto review by Elise P.
Elise P.

"e-newsletter success"

What do you like best?

I've found Perkuto to be very responsive and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything thus far that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far, I've found Perkuto to be very helpful in getting me up and running with my e-newsletters.

Perkuto review by John S.
John S.

"Great Partner for our Marketing Team"

What do you like best?

Not only willing to come in and deploy fixes, but partner with your organization to really drive better strategy and data quality.

What do you dislike?

There are more affordable alternatives, but Perkuto was well worth it for us.

Perkuto review by Alexandre L.
Alexandre L.

"COO"

What do you like best?

Perkuto team of experts came on site for 2 days, and like real pro, they nailed it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really, other than not being able to hire them full time ;-)

Perkuto review by Wilfrid B.
Wilfrid B.

"Great Marketo Agency"

What do you like best?

Our main consultant Priyank is fast, reliable and always ready to help.

What do you dislike?

They are not cheap for sure. Also they are not local.

Perkuto review by Candace M.
Candace M.

"Our Marketo reimplementation would have been impossible without Perkuto's help and expertise."

What do you like best?

Not only are they true Marketo experts but they are just overall great people to work with.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I disliked about working with Perkuto

Perkuto review by Guillaume M.
Guillaume M.

"Real Marketo experts"

What do you like best?

Their expertise. You can tell that they have their clients best interests in mind.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I enjoyed working with Perkuto.

Perkuto review by Sheena S.
Sheena S.

"Consulting project: Marketo + Wordpress"

What do you like best?

Their project management is top-notch. Their consultants are also very great communicators.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

G2 Crowd User

"Highly recommend working with Perkuto for their expert MarTech experience"

What do you like best?

Perkuto was very quick, responsive and easy to work with. They took the time to learn exactly how we wanted our numerous campaigns to behave and patiently answered any questions we had.

What do you dislike?

The cost of service was pricey (though competitive), but it was well worth it for their certified Marketo expertise.

G2 Crowd User

"Perkuto is a great help for our company"

What do you like best?

They are professional people that never say that you screwed up, they are respectful and really nice

What do you dislike?

Sometime the time to get back to us is a bit long but I do know that we are not the only customers they have

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great team! Really nice to work with. knowledgable.

"Marketo Implementation consulting"

What do you like best?

Weekly status calls with step by step help on the integration and initial set up of various Market features.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to say, Time difference maybe

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perkuto is professional and had the experience necessary to help us with our integration.

Perkuto review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods

"Great extension of our team"

What do you like best?

Perkuto truly is an extension of our team. They work to understand our business needs and provide strategy and execution on best in class Marketing Automation solutions.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say there is anything that sticks out as a dislike.

Perkuto review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Perkuto helped us tremendously"

What do you like best?

They were very organized and communicated with us whenever needed

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really to say. They were very helpful during the entire project

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perkuto is very helpful, go with them to help answer questions for implementation

Perkuto review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Electronics
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Electronics

"If you have the right team, you're safe"

What do you like best?

How detailed oriented and organized they are

What do you dislike?

the price structure has been changing lately, made a little harder to justify the amount of time we have with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lookout for pricing brackets. Anything else is fine.

G2 Crowd User

"Innovative, Responsive, Goes the Extra Mile"

What do you like best?

I like that Perkuto is responsive and creative with how they propose and implement solutions.

What do you dislike?

Some of the ancillary services appear to need maturing.

Learn more about Perkuto

Perkuto Videos

Learning about Perkuto?

* We monitor all Perkuto reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.