Perkuto

Perkuto

Perkuto helps marketing leaders who feel frustrated with not having a bigger impact on revenue. As a Marketo Platinum Partner, our team of experienced consultants create impactful strategies, optimize marketing operations, simplify MarTech and execute on day-to-day campaigns. We assist marketing leaders in exceeding their goals and rise to the top.

Work for Perkuto?

Learning about Perkuto?

Perkuto Reviews

Ask Perkuto a Question
Showing 30 Perkuto reviews
Perkuto review by <span>Olivia P.</span>
Olivia P.

"Marketing Automation Pros"

What do you like best?

When we conducted our audit, and during our lifecycle and scoring project, Perkuto took the time to really understand our unique business needs and then evaluated how they could best address our pain points. They wanted to ensure they were addressing sales and marketing needs in this project and they did exactly that by conducting interviews with each team and actively communicating with all of us throughout the project.

They are Marketo experts too and this was visible in the work they did and the relationships they had. They were quickly able to address any Marketo needs we had and really ensured our instance was optimized for our business.

What do you dislike?

I don't currently have anything I dislike about working with Perkuto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend working with Perkuto for any of your marketing automation needs. They are the true experts and have surpassed our expectations with their knowledge and professionalism. We will definitely be working with them in the future on our marketing strategy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Perkuto
Perkuto review by <span>Anh L.</span>
Anh L.

"The Locomotive for a hyper-growing business"

What do you like best?

Perkuto not only tried to understand our goals with the rebuild but in the process, applied themselves to learn about our business, which isn't an easy task. There's a noticeable sense of urgency that is displayed across all of the people/departments we've worked with since the beginning of our relationship.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything that we've disliked which is why Mendix is doing what we can to continue our relationship with Perkuto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose Perkuto if considering other vendors. In most situations, consultants are only available until implementation. Their goal as a consulting company is to nurture the relationship.

What Marketing Automation Consulting solution do you use?

Perkuto review by <span>Corri M.</span>
Corri M.

"Perkuto was amazing to work with!"

What do you like best?

Everyone on our Perkuto team was so friendly and professional. They asked what we needed done, had the email turned around in about two days and even added an extra feature that we requested at the last minute. The template has met all of our needs ever since!

What do you dislike?

I cannot say that there was anything about our experience that I disliked. We did only use their email building services, so I cannot speak to any of their strategy or consulting expertise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering working with Perkuto, I would recommend working directly with them, not through another vendor such as your marketing automation platform consultant.

Perkuto review by <span>Josh H.</span>
Josh H.

"Marketing operations expertise on demand"

What do you like best?

Willingness to be flexible on the consulting model.

Ability to closely monitor their team's performance.

Ability to manage projects effectively.

Willingness to correct mistakes and take responsibility.

What do you dislike?

Difficult programming projects take longer than expected. But that's usually the nature of those projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any consulting or outsourcing opportunity, have a good idea of what you want and how you want to work with your provider. While I trust Perkuto very much, don't just drop things into their lap and walk away, expecting everything to work. Be involved.

Be clear with them up front on your expectations and be willing to take their real world advice.

Perkuto review by <span>Tom W.</span>
Tom W.

"Perkuto Was Excellent"

What do you like best?

Perkuto's approach was very consultative. They did a good job of understanding our business problems.

Also, they did a fantastic job of documentation.

What do you dislike?

There honestly wasn't much to dislike. All of the projects we worked on were successful, and each Perkuto team member was very professional and responsive along the way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did an extensive vendor evaluation with the choice coming down to a shortlist of two between Perkuto and LeadMD.

I was impressed with both companies, but ultimately went with Perkuto and have no regrets.

Perkuto review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Perkuto has been Fantastic"

What do you like best?

Our project team is exceedingly detail oriented and they do a great job set and communicate expectations. They are experts when it comes to the Marketo environment, and have helped us to properly map the processes we are trying to improve. They have also done a great job of listening to our needs, understanding our project objectives and giving us different options to attain those goals, in the most efficient possible manner.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I don't have anything that I dislike about Perkuto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend that anyone looking to work with true industry experts when it comes to marketing automation look no further than Perkuto. They have met and surpassed our expectations, and have been a true consultative partner through our entire ongoing engagement.

Learn more about Perkuto

Perkuto Videos

Learning about Perkuto?

* We monitor all Perkuto reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.