PERQ

PERQ

Let PERQ’s Online Guided Shopping Solution increase conversion on your existing website by using artificial intelligence to serve up the next best step in each consumer’s shopping journey

Work for PERQ?

Learning about PERQ?

PERQ Reviews

Ask PERQ a Question
Showing 32 PERQ reviews
PERQ review by <span>Dayn R.</span>
Dayn R.
View Original

"Fast, easy, trade appraisal lead generator. Updated tools make it an even more invaluable tool!"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy transition on the site. Customers don't feel like they are playing "20 Questions". Seems to be a good amount of logical data collected. Now with the addition of the rest of the "Deal Maker" section we get even more viable, warm/hot leads than before. Closing ratio is awesome. Seriously.

What do you dislike?

Values. Of course, some customers are not realistic even in the face of facts, however at times the values are overly optimistic or horribly pessimistic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be realistic in what you expect to gain, what you expect to receive. All in all, it works and it works very well.

Trying to capture trade in leads. Closing ratios are higher than expected and certainly much better than previous tools used.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PERQ
PERQ review by <span>Erik C.</span>
Erik C.

"Perq has the best trade in tool on the market."

What do you like best?

Perq does quarterly reviews to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. They freshen up the tool to keep it unique. They position the tool on your website to be very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really , Perq keeps up with the market place and makes sure that they are easy to see and a clean application on your website, They work well with manufacturer sites as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them you will not be disappointed

They put the customer in control which in turn puts them in the showroom. The trade in tool also puts a realistic number on a car and in the consumers mind.

What Car Dealer solution do you use?

PERQ review by <span>Lindsay C.</span>
Lindsay C.

"Perq"

What do you like best?

This is a great product that is easy to use and help customers translate into a lead. Makes the car buying process easy!

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that each time a customer fills out a different part of the experience it submits a new lead. If it could just add the information into the existing lead it would make it easier when viewing customer information.

Perq helps a lot when customers call in, they have went online and gave us a lot of information. Our BDC is able to handle leads better and know exactly where a customer is at in their process.

PERQ review by <span>Jill S.</span>
Jill S.

"Great Source for Leads"

What do you like best?

I love that the customer has to provide the information on their trade in. I feel when they are imputing the information they tend to be more honest. It is easy to fill out the lead form. I like the way they ask the questions to get the information from the customer. The customer service for FATWIN is great. They were very accommodating with getting this program installed on our website and to have the leads generated into our CRM. Jared in particular was helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way the SUV's and CUV's are categorized; they are listed under trucks. I wish the customer could put in the exact mileage. This would be helpful for customers with over 100,000 miles on their vehicles. Other than this I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak with Jarod. He was our representative and was very helpful.

We are realizing that our customers are generally getting an idea of what their vehicle is worth before coming into the dealership so when we appraise the vehicle there is not a "sticker shock". I also like that we have an idea ahead of time what they planned on trading in so we can be prepared with the trade information available. Anytime you can have more information and be more prepared its going to work out for the better.

PERQ review by <span>Randy D.</span>
Randy D.

"Lead Generation with Fatwin Web Engagement"

What do you like best?

They were very engaged with setting up the lead generation forms on our web sites and willing to give us the benefit of testing the tool to determine ROI. They also customized the link buttons to fit our specs and we have the ability to customize questions within the form. In addition, the $25,000 quarterly customer drawing is an added Perq to improve the quality of lead contact information.

What do you dislike?

The use of the larger banners on too many pages. I'd like the ability to create my own banners to be used with form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many third party lead generation tools in the automotive industry do not allow you the ability to customize form questions. Fatwin does. You can also select basic or full feature levels based on your needs.

This has increase our lead generation efforts and improved lead contact information

PERQ review by <span>Stephanie A.</span>
Stephanie A.

"Solid leads with exceptional customer service"

What do you like best?

Support has been great. Sales reps have great communication and everything was as promised.

What do you dislike?

As of now I don't have any complaints. About 3 weeks in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is definitely worth a try. Lizzie definitely didn't over promise anything she assured me we would be satisfied and followed up consistently and I felt that she built the trust that I needed to make a switch and I am glad we did. The support after with any questions that have come up they get RIGHT back to me almost instantly ready to help resolve it.

Increase in leads with correct information. Lead increase in general. Customers seem to be ready to engage in conversation and be close to purchase timeframe.

Learn more about PERQ

PERQ Videos

Learning about PERQ?

* We monitor all PERQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.