PERQ

PERQ

Choose PERQ to create an interactive, guided shopping experience on your dealership website to engage consumers and increase sales up to 15%.

Work for PERQ?

Learning about PERQ?

PERQ Reviews

Ask PERQ a Question
Showing 20 PERQ reviews
PERQ review by <span>Jill S.</span>
Jill S.

Great Source for Leads

What do you like best?

I love that the customer has to provide the information on their trade in. I feel when they are imputing the information they tend to be more honest. It is easy to fill out the lead form. I like the way they ask the questions to get the information from the customer. The customer service for FATWIN is great. They were very accommodating with getting this program installed on our website and to have the leads generated into our CRM. Jared in particular was helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way the SUV's and CUV's are categorized; they are listed under trucks. I wish the customer could put in the exact mileage. This would be helpful for customers with over 100,000 miles on their vehicles. Other than this I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak with Jarod. He was our representative and was very helpful.

We are realizing that our customers are generally getting an idea of what their vehicle is worth before coming into the dealership so when we appraise the vehicle there is not a "sticker shock". I also like that we have an idea ahead of time what they planned on trading in so we can be prepared with the trade information available. Anytime you can have more information and be more prepared its going to work out for the better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PERQ
PERQ review by <span>Randy D.</span>
Randy D.

Lead Generation with Fatwin Web Engagement

What do you like best?

They were very engaged with setting up the lead generation forms on our web sites and willing to give us the benefit of testing the tool to determine ROI. They also customized the link buttons to fit our specs and we have the ability to customize questions within the form. In addition, the $25,000 quarterly customer drawing is an added Perq to improve the quality of lead contact information.

What do you dislike?

The use of the larger banners on too many pages. I'd like the ability to create my own banners to be used with form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many third party lead generation tools in the automotive industry do not allow you the ability to customize form questions. Fatwin does. You can also select basic or full feature levels based on your needs.

This has increase our lead generation efforts and improved lead contact information

What Car Dealer solution do you use?

PERQ review by <span>Stephanie A.</span>
Stephanie A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Solid leads with exceptional customer service

What do you like best?

Support has been great. Sales reps have great communication and everything was as promised.

What do you dislike?

As of now I don't have any complaints. About 3 weeks in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is definitely worth a try. Lizzie definitely didn't over promise anything she assured me we would be satisfied and followed up consistently and I felt that she built the trust that I needed to make a switch and I am glad we did. The support after with any questions that have come up they get RIGHT back to me almost instantly ready to help resolve it.

Increase in leads with correct information. Lead increase in general. Customers seem to be ready to engage in conversation and be close to purchase timeframe.

PERQ review by <span>Bert J.</span>
Bert J.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Very pleasant. The product is neat and gets a great return on investment.

What do you like best?

Definitely the return on investment. The tool is designed to encourage customer engagement on the site and does just that.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. I can't think of anything that I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using the product if your goal is to increase and encourage customer engagement on your website!

Website activity and customer engagement are both huge benefits in the time that we've been using them.

PERQ review by <span>Dayn R.</span>
Dayn R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Fast, easy, trade appraisal lead generator.

What do you like best?

Simple, easy transition on the site. Customers don't feel like they are playing "20 Questions". Seems to be a good amount of logical data collected.

What do you dislike?

Values. Of course, some customers are not realistic even in the face of facts, however at times the values are overly optimistic or horribly pessimistic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be realistic in what you expect to gain, what you expect to receive. All in all, it works and it works very well.

Trying to capture trade in leads. Closing ratios are higher than expected and certainly much better than previous tools used.

PERQ review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great product, Great platform, Great support!

What do you like best?

I like the product first and the support second. The product itself is awesome, very engaging and helpful to the customers, puts them in the drivers seat and in control of the process. Their support is very responsive and helpful which is very important!!

What do you dislike?

Complications with different web design platforms... we have since been able to resolve these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really puts your customers best interest first!!

We are the authorized Mercedes-Benz and Audi Dealer in Sylvania Ohio. We use the Fatwin tool behind all of our Call to Action buttons on all of our websites.

The benefits that we have realized are that this tool really engages the customer more than simply filling out a generic form, puts them in the driver seat, in terms of how they want to be contacted and when.

* We monitor all PERQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.