PERQ

PERQ

4.7

Let PERQ’s Online Guided Shopping Solution increase conversion on your existing website by using artificial intelligence to serve up the next best step in each consumer’s shopping journey

Work for PERQ?

Learning about PERQ?

PERQ Reviews

Ask PERQ a Question
Showing 38 PERQ reviews
PERQ review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Blew Away Our Expectations"

What do you like best?

The best things about PERQ is the team behind it. They have a vision for what online shopping should be that is hard to come by in online companies. The team is always on top of things and constantly improving the product. Before I signed up with them, I was so skeptical they would be able to deliver them on their claims (because they were very high) I had them write them in as guarantees in my contract. A year and a half later and they have far exceeded their original promises!

What do you dislike?

The only negative I could come up with is they spend so much time and effort investing in making specific areas outstanding that sometimes other areas (like integrations and clientside reporting, at the time of this writing) are left in the cold a little bit. But they have promised me they are working on solutions in the near future, which I have no reason to doubt because they have always delivered.

PERQ has helped us not only capture way more leads and start more conversations with customers earlier in the process, but they have given us much more insight into our consumer than we would have ever had without them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PERQ
PERQ review by Dayn R.
Dayn R.
View Original

"Fast, easy, trade appraisal lead generator. Updated tools make it an even more invaluable tool!"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy transition on the site. Customers don't feel like they are playing "20 Questions". Seems to be a good amount of logical data collected. Now with the addition of the rest of the "Deal Maker" section we get even more viable, warm/hot leads than before. Closing ratio is awesome. Seriously.

What do you dislike?

Values. Of course, some customers are not realistic even in the face of facts, however at times the values are overly optimistic or horribly pessimistic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be realistic in what you expect to gain, what you expect to receive. All in all, it works and it works very well.

Trying to capture trade in leads. Closing ratios are higher than expected and certainly much better than previous tools used.

What Car Dealer solution do you use?

PERQ review by Jordan B.
Jordan B.

"Skeptic turned Believer"

What do you like best?

I can't argue with data. The metrics provided show conversions and sales leads driven to my sales people. It is also the easiest and cheapest place to find a drip campaign fully automated to drive previous clients back to the site.These folks are also great to work with. I have a background in digital advertising and was extremely skeptical of this product and those behind the curtain but their work has proven itself and my ROI is off the charts. I also love the team that works there - everyone I speak with is knowledgeable and cares about my company's success.

What do you dislike?

I would like a better approach with the leads being filtered to sales people directly rather than through my inbox. I am also concerned for the experience of those that don't convert if the perq experiences showing up while they are trying to browse and are interrupted. I also am not as big of a fan of long term contracts but otherwise that's not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try - or at least share your concerns with them. Doug is fantastic to work with and I feel they genuinely care about the mutual success of our businesses.

We are consistently trying to reduce advertising costs and this has increase conversion rates through the web while helping us justify diverting ad spend away from some of our traditional platforms (which are obviously more expensive). We've both increased sales and decreased ad spend which is always a winning formula.

PERQ review by Erik C.
Erik C.

"Perq has the best trade in tool on the market."

What do you like best?

Perq does quarterly reviews to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. They freshen up the tool to keep it unique. They position the tool on your website to be very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really , Perq keeps up with the market place and makes sure that they are easy to see and a clean application on your website, They work well with manufacturer sites as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them you will not be disappointed

They put the customer in control which in turn puts them in the showroom. The trade in tool also puts a realistic number on a car and in the consumers mind.

PERQ review by Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.

"Perq"

What do you like best?

This is a great product that is easy to use and help customers translate into a lead. Makes the car buying process easy!

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that each time a customer fills out a different part of the experience it submits a new lead. If it could just add the information into the existing lead it would make it easier when viewing customer information.

Perq helps a lot when customers call in, they have went online and gave us a lot of information. Our BDC is able to handle leads better and know exactly where a customer is at in their process.

PERQ review by Jill S.
Jill S.

"Great Source for Leads"

What do you like best?

I love that the customer has to provide the information on their trade in. I feel when they are imputing the information they tend to be more honest. It is easy to fill out the lead form. I like the way they ask the questions to get the information from the customer. The customer service for FATWIN is great. They were very accommodating with getting this program installed on our website and to have the leads generated into our CRM. Jared in particular was helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way the SUV's and CUV's are categorized; they are listed under trucks. I wish the customer could put in the exact mileage. This would be helpful for customers with over 100,000 miles on their vehicles. Other than this I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak with Jarod. He was our representative and was very helpful.

We are realizing that our customers are generally getting an idea of what their vehicle is worth before coming into the dealership so when we appraise the vehicle there is not a "sticker shock". I also like that we have an idea ahead of time what they planned on trading in so we can be prepared with the trade information available. Anytime you can have more information and be more prepared its going to work out for the better.

PERQ review by Randy D.
Randy D.

"Lead Generation with Fatwin Web Engagement"

What do you like best?

They were very engaged with setting up the lead generation forms on our web sites and willing to give us the benefit of testing the tool to determine ROI. They also customized the link buttons to fit our specs and we have the ability to customize questions within the form. In addition, the $25,000 quarterly customer drawing is an added Perq to improve the quality of lead contact information.

What do you dislike?

The use of the larger banners on too many pages. I'd like the ability to create my own banners to be used with form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many third party lead generation tools in the automotive industry do not allow you the ability to customize form questions. Fatwin does. You can also select basic or full feature levels based on your needs.

This has increase our lead generation efforts and improved lead contact information

PERQ review by Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

"Solid leads with exceptional customer service"

What do you like best?

Support has been great. Sales reps have great communication and everything was as promised.

What do you dislike?

As of now I don't have any complaints. About 3 weeks in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is definitely worth a try. Lizzie definitely didn't over promise anything she assured me we would be satisfied and followed up consistently and I felt that she built the trust that I needed to make a switch and I am glad we did. The support after with any questions that have come up they get RIGHT back to me almost instantly ready to help resolve it.

Increase in leads with correct information. Lead increase in general. Customers seem to be ready to engage in conversation and be close to purchase timeframe.

PERQ review by Steven L.
Steven L.

"Great Service and Product"

What do you like best?

The overall look and feel of the product gets consumer engagement. I have tested this on a number of sites and our stores really benefit form the depth of knowledge we get from the consumer responses

What do you dislike?

I am never a fan of taking the customer to another site. Wish the website providers could create an in-page version

Because engagement is higher, conversion is also higher. This means we learn more about the customers we are spending money to get to our websites....so the overall ROI increases.

PERQ review by User

"Full information on users experience"

What do you like best?

Provides detailed information on shopper engagement and intent and makes for better first contact with the customer

What do you dislike?

product has caused some issues meshing with our current site and programming. Issues have been resolved timely when identified though.

Gathering detailed information on shoppers. Provides this information on shopper intent and where they are at in the shopping and buying process, making for better initial contact and follow up. Provides several avenues for shopper engagement increasing customers intent and bringing them closer to the sale.

PERQ review by Bert J.
Bert J.

"Very pleasant. The product is neat and gets a great return on investment."

What do you like best?

Definitely the return on investment. The tool is designed to encourage customer engagement on the site and does just that.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. I can't think of anything that I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using the product if your goal is to increase and encourage customer engagement on your website!

Website activity and customer engagement are both huge benefits in the time that we've been using them.

PERQ review by Bethany J.
Bethany J.

"The leads keep coming"

What do you like best?

Our leads have increased by a lot. On top of that our client success manager is great and is quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet that I dislike.

Getting more leads which in turn provides more sales.

PERQ review by Todd H.
Todd H.

"PERQ is a one stop solution for your dealer website"

What do you like best?

The platform has increased out site engagement by over 38%

What do you dislike?

nothing. getting ready to upgrade to the new platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

it will help you sell more cars. it is several tools in one.

It engages our customers in several ways on our site. It helps them decide the pace at which to proceed in the buying process. We have had customers tell us that the like the feature on our website.

PERQ review by Administrator

"PERQ is a great supplemental tool to increase customer information capture on your website"

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy for consumers to use and offers a good blend of helpful information for both the merchant and the consumer

What do you dislike?

The tool is great in both data and implementation, I can't think of anything that needs changing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better than the competition in auto industry

PERQ has increased supplemental traffic on our website and customers close at a higher rate than their competitor tools we've used in the past

Administrator in Automotive

"Great product, Great platform, Great support!"

What do you like best?

I like the product first and the support second. The product itself is awesome, very engaging and helpful to the customers, puts them in the drivers seat and in control of the process. Their support is very responsive and helpful which is very important!!

What do you dislike?

Complications with different web design platforms... we have since been able to resolve these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really puts your customers best interest first!!

We are the authorized Mercedes-Benz and Audi Dealer in Sylvania Ohio. We use the Fatwin tool behind all of our Call to Action buttons on all of our websites.

The benefits that we have realized are that this tool really engages the customer more than simply filling out a generic form, puts them in the driver seat, in terms of how they want to be contacted and when.

PERQ review by Marc Y.
Marc Y.

"Perq allows us to engage with our customers like never before. "

What do you like best?

How our customer can engage with our site.

What do you dislike?

The results that our customers get can be to generic.

Perq gives customers that are visiting our site a way to interact with our site and engage with us. It has allowed us to start relationships with customers that would have normally just come to our site, looked around, and left.

PERQ review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Some problems with CRM integration, but overall a good product "

What do you like best?

I like that we get a little more insight on where the customer is at in the buying process. It let's me know what kind of information they are looking for.

What do you dislike?

We have had some problems with integrating information over to our CRM system. Some information would not populate over.

Helps with the communication process. We know how the customer wants to be engaged and what kind of information they are looking for.

"Lead close killer"

What do you like best?

You do get a little more customer info than other similar products

What do you dislike?

It directs off our site and submits multiple leads which does not help our close ratio

Recommendations to others considering the product

If internet close ratio is not important, then its a decent product.

We are getting more leads, however they are not always solid leads.

PERQ review by Darron H.
Darron H.

"PERQ / Fatwin review"

What do you like best?

The customer seems more engaged than other lead sources

What do you dislike?

Way too many duplicate leads come into the CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program to help get the customer engaged and sell them vehicles

Getting information that will help us sell more vehicles

PERQ review by Renee K.
Renee K.

"Excellent Service "

What do you like best?

These guys are very much involved with the process

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike - There is not much that I dislike

Being able to see who is reaching out to our web-site and what their interests may be

PERQ review by Internal Consultant in Automotive
Internal Consultant in Automotive

"So much more than a trade appraisal tool"

What do you like best?

The level of customer insight they can provide through their platform.

What do you dislike?

Their lead filtering tool in the back end software is terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix the back end/portal tool. You gather a lot of useful info and we want to see that info; quickly and easily.

We are better able to identify true in-market shoppers and are doing a better job setting appointments becuase of it. Our follow-up process is more fine tuned as a result of the information we receive from the FATWIN leads.

Administrator in Automotive

"Something different that works"

What do you like best?

The product has a lot of value for what you get. Taking over trade tool and form submissions but in a way that is engaging to the customer

What do you dislike?

There are still a few minor bugs that need to be fixed but nothing that is deal breaking

Recommendations to others considering the product

Form submissions are going away, adapt now

Trade in tool. Every customer doing research knows what Blackbook, KBB and Edmunds is giving them for their trade. Why have a trade in tool powered by them then? Something different so your amount of people being engaged through your site increases.

PERQ review by Wesley S.
Wesley S.

"Great Lead Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability for customers to interact as much as they would like.

What do you dislike?

Leads do not always file into the CRM perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time

Customers are more likely to use this tool than others on our website.

User in Automotive

"simple, straightforward, and quick process to capture information about a potential car sale"

What do you like best?

This form creates more leads/sales in a month than our prior provider did in a year

What do you dislike?

Don't really have any dislikes with the trade evaluation tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trade in evaluation tool allows us to capture a potential car buyers information so we can further engage them in the purchase process. The fact that this process is quick allows the customer to fully engage in the lead process before they get "bored".

PERQ review by Mike R.
Mike R.

"Fatwin has helped us with lead generation"

What do you like best?

The leads are mostly good in market buyers!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the product.

Providing appraisal info for customers while capturing contact info to follow up

"Detailed leads"

What do you like best?

We get tracked travel of our clients around our site to see what really grabbed them. Buying questions are prompted. We are able to collect information for several of the initial buying steps and learn our customers buying motivations before we ever speak to them.

What do you dislike?

A tad invasive to webpage load time. We've trimmed back a few of the images and made some lives ones static and it's helped, though.

Dialing in on the questions that by answering we can turn webleads into showroom leads.

PERQ review by Anthony P.
Anthony P.

"Small Company | Good Product"

What do you like best?

Quality customers and information. Leads provide all the info we ar e looking for with first contact.

What do you dislike?

A little bit aggressive with display settings

New Customers

PERQ review by Administrator

"Very helpful in increasing our in-store traffic."

What do you like best?

The information is there to track whether or not it is working for us.

What do you dislike?

Nothing we have really like this product so far.

Driving traffic to our store to turn more leads into sales. That the information PERQ is giving us and the clients is helping them in making the decision to come into our store and shop with us.

PERQ review by Aaron D.
Aaron D.

"So far it's great"

What do you like best?

Gros has been good and leads are detailed

What do you dislike?

Session delay is too long for an actionable item

We're experiencing good customer engagement

Administrator in Automotive

"Perq is Perfect for Our Needs"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use template to enter the back area to access our leads, the clear and concise details and constant support.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. It's great! I loved the service and loved the product

We are getting more traffic and interest with their easy-to-use platform. I have realized how it has helped drive traffic.

"Fatwin Trade plus "

What do you like best?

The url tracking honesty is the only factor I like it over other trade tools. Not sure if the prize thing really works. Our volume is down with the tool over black book

What do you dislike?

Volume is down vs black book. Price vs black book is free

Recommendations to others considering the product

More volume

None

Administrator in Automotive

"Best Value for a Trade-In Took"

What do you like best?

I've used all the major trade-in tools on our website, and this platform is hands down the best value you will find.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that I am unhappy with.

Increased lead volume without sacrificing the quality which has resulted in more sales.

"Internet Manager"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use tool for customers that is engaging.

What do you dislike?

The back-end tool/site is super basic and could use some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely works as a trade-in appraisal tool on your website. Low price point and above average results.

We needed a trade in appraisal tool that captured leads, previous tools failed to yield any significant leads but FATWIN gives us a steady flow of trade-in leads

"Amazing product!"

What do you like best?

The usability for the end user has been wonderful and has driven up our traffic numbers

What do you dislike?

some of the way that the leads read on our end

We are able to utilize our own community website more and lean less on other ILS

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

The customer engagement is very high. Gives them plenty of information but not too much that they decide its not worth the trip.

What do you dislike?

Don;t have any dislikes about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

instead of giving a range give them a certificate that directs them to a showroom to complete their appraisal.

more higher quality leads from our website

PERQ review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"PERQ: perfect fit for the furniture industry!"

What do you like best?

Love how PERQ filters out hot and cold leads, sending us a great mix of potential clients! Super easy website integration is a plus!

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is a bit overwhelming. Please streamline.

Web to sale conversions have increased!

PERQ review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Marketing Director"

What do you like best?

Everything is prompt and and efficient for set up

What do you dislike?

nothing so far I am still in the trial phase of using the product.

We are working on getting more traffic to our showroom floor - since turning the product on 2 days ago we have had about 4 leads

PERQ review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Ability to deliver qualified leads"

What do you like best?

Customers react with more engagement and increased appoinments

What do you dislike?

some leads are individuals trying to just get a value of their vehicle with no intent to purchase

Additional lead marketing

Learn more about PERQ

PERQ Videos

Learning about PERQ?

* We monitor all PERQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.