Persado

Persado software generates the most persuasive language for communications designed to drive action, eliminating the guesswork of copywriting.

Work for Persado?

Learning about Persado?

Persado Reviews

Showing 4 Persado reviews
Persado review by Caitlin Z.
Caitlin Z.

"Persado Predict Review"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about using Persado is seeing which emotions are conveyed through my subject lines, as well as which emotions my contact list is most responsive to. I've only recently begun using Persado and I am very excited to see how it impacts our open rates moving forward.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the list of comparison industries the most. I work in the wine industry and there really isn't a comparison industry for us. So I compare us against Retail and eCommerce which is beneficial, but not as targeted as I would like.

Because we've only stared using Persado, we haven't seen any problems solved. With that said, I find it to be very helpful when thinking of how to pitch a subject line to our contacts and I do believe we will see higher open rates.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Persado
Persado review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"Makes copywriting a breeze!"

What do you like best?

Super quick to generate multiple subject lines that are all relevant to specific email being sent and take into account past performance of given emotional language. Our performance is continually and gradually improving.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot at this point. The platform has treated us very well thus far.

copywriting first and foremost; the machine learning aspect to improve our email open rates and overall performance is a very close 1A.

What Other Conversion Rate Optimization solution do you use?

Persado review by User

"Subject line generation"

What do you like best?

Very helpful tool to generate possible subject lines based on emotions rather than guessing what your customers will respond to.

What do you dislike?

Expensive platform and not very flexible when it comes to customized contracts, pricing, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're ready to use it it can be valuable for your business

Subject line optimization, improved email performance, better online sales, etc.

Persado review by User in Internet

"Bring Emotion into Emails effortlessly"

What do you like best?

The ability to test email subject lines and improve your original content in less than 60 seconds.

What do you dislike?

Integration process seemed to be a little bumpy at times with our email service

Personalization and Customization of email subject lines

Learning about Persado?

* We monitor all Persado reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.