PersistIQ

PersistIQ makes your outbound sales more effective. Personalization is key in selling and automation is key in productivity. PersistIQ lets you do both with our smart outbound campaigns.

Work for PersistIQ?

Learning about PersistIQ?

PersistIQ Reviews

Showing 102 PersistIQ reviews
PersistIQ review by Gustavo B.
Gustavo B.

"The best tool for high volume / high customization Outbound Marketing"

What do you like best?

PersistIQ allowed us to scale our sales operation, automating most of it and letting our salespeople having more time to just sell. The product gave us the possibility to customize our data structure for different niches and their needs. That way, we could also customize our communication accordingly, be more effective and keep track of it. This was really important for us, because we had specific custom fields on our database that we wanted to be able to handle within the tool and then be able to extract it afterwards. I love how easy it is for salespeople to track their email metrics and use it to improve their jobs. They are always developing new features and releasing great updates.

I cannot reinforce enough how their customer and product experience is really captivating, A+.

What do you dislike?

It might be a higher investment than local alternatives that support low volume / low customization projects for cold emails.

Automation of outbound marketing strategy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PersistIQ
PersistIQ review by Britt E.
Britt E.

"Incredibly powerful, but simple tool to accelerate any sales process"

What do you like best?

- Simple, intuitive interface

- Great, responsive tech support

- Syncs with Salesforce like a dream

- Syncs with phone and email box like a dream

What do you dislike?

PersistIQ is a wonderfully lean software that makes sales outreach quick and easy. It is perfect for Salesforce users as it synchs up very easily to the platform so you can run capture data to within Salesforce. That's not to say that PersistIQ's platform doesn't have valuable reporting. It's wonderful to be able to see each campaign/step/sales person's performance. Likewise they have a great report for determining the best time to send an email to a customer.

Their Chrome Extension is great for prospecting. Being able to add a prospect to a campaign from any website is super helpful and nice. Their email finder piece is a bit subpar compared to tools like Skrapp and Hunter.io however.

PersistIQ also has a great customer support team. I hardly ever have issues with the platform, but when I do, I receive a fix usually within the day.

The platform is still fairly new, and the email templates lack some functionality with attachments/formatting features. But it isn't anything 5 minutes of thinking can't get around.

I've briefly used their research tool. It's good, but not great. It draws most of it's data from Lead411 (which isn't that great of a source to begin with).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Significantly cheaper and easier than all of the other sales acceleration platforms out there. It is always being improved, and the improvement team is very thoughtful in their improvements. There is no fat to this software.

- Sales follow up

- Sales Acceleration

- Activity logs

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

PersistIQ review by Fran M.
Fran M.

"Excellent initiative to carry out social advertising campaigns. "

What do you like best?

It is focused on the launch of advertising projects to capture the attention of users of possible brands. It's great to work with PersisIQ from the comfort of your home and you can edit the project and save it in your personal mailbox. It also has a feature that distinguishes it from others. They do not use emails like gmail, yahoo and hotmail to guarantee the technical support of the company that uses it.

What do you dislike?

You can only design from the page without having remote access from another design platform to edit banner or other files. It is not available for operating systems such as android and apple. If so, it is used more frequently from where one is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy to use tool ideal to follow up on the emails sent and the opportune answers. You have to take the time to analyze many statistics of information that sometimes do not make sense. PersisIQ is responsible for doing it for you.

We have solved the communications and statistics of data reporting on the progress of projects that have been created. With this tool we have the incidence index for any assigned activity. In this way we can innovate in the study of better campaigns to serve the user.

PersistIQ review by Troy B.
Troy B.

"Simple But Effective"

What do you like best?

I like how it manages my all my day to day business development campaigns, in an extremely organised manor.

It separates each campaign into appropriate steps and tracks the day delays to manage an effective campaign with no effort from us as users. They auto generate the email script to be sent and the email address that it will be sent to. It also auto generates in the next stage of the campaign; call stage, the number you need to call and the company name and professional you will be calling.

What do you dislike?

It frequently has a different email in the email address box to the auto generated company name in the script of the email. It also doesn't consider the weekends, so if you have a 3 day delay from the first stage of the campaign to the second, it will do this over the weekend which negatively effects the times on your campaign. It does have a pause feature on the campaigns, yet it still processes to the next stage over the weekend too so no way i can see so far to stop it.

Also when calling companies there is a notes section for each company, i assume for didn't answer, switchboard doesn't put me through etc. however the notes do not save from stage to stage. very very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it to other users who are certainly doing a lot of high volume work. It definatly isnt quantity over quality. however it is shown in the price, as its done price per user its rather expensive compared to many other formats.

The business problems are campaign management and mass data distribution through emails and calls. It is extremely beneficial as the layout and campaign managment features are very easy to use and extremely effective.

PersistIQ review by User

"A middle of the road tool that is reliable and performs well but does not amaze."

What do you like best?

User friendly interface - generally easy to learn

Templates - useful for tracking KPI's and repeating campaigns

Reporting section for Campaigns - helpful for understanding campaign performance

Variables - useful for personalization

What do you dislike?

Very little reporting from the campaigns page (would be helpful to see bounce/open rates)

You cannot select all emails that are due and schedule them for a particular time.

Sending windows - unclear rules attached, hard to know how to or how to not override the rules.

Would be helpful to know overall bounce, open, reply rates by domain.

Would be helpful to have the "default" filter for templates, campaigns, etc. to be "everyone" so that you are always seeing everyone's work at first, and you can filter by person later.

There is no way to automatically create an A/B test. You have to manually create a different variant.

Persist is not compatible with emails that have visual components. There should be a way to input a template into persist in the way that newsletter software lets you do.

The biggest problem we are solving, and therefore benefit we are achieving, is that we can reach a large volume of people in a systematic way. The other problem we are solving is that we can make changes to prospects in PersistIQ that are reflected in our Salesforce CRM.

PersistIQ review by Ehsan A.
Ehsan A.

"Helpful features, super easy to use, fantastic customer service, and value: an amazing product!"

What do you like best?

A ton of helpful and well-thought features for a great value!

What do you dislike?

I wish the lead generation database was more robust. Also, would have loved to be able to pair it with my CRM system (I use Streak).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look around and you'll realize that there's no other product out there offering so much value for such a good price. I tested many other tools and ended up with PIQ. I have also referred it to many friends and they all love it.

Automated email campaign for business development. Finding the best time window to send email. Automated reports on pipeline. Templates with customizable snippets and many other nice features.

PersistIQ review by Nick P.
Nick P.

"Persist IQ is so simple. "

What do you like best?

PersistIQ is just easy to digest, easy to deploy, easy to use. I've used so many other email automation tools out there that are just plain headaches - what good is automation to your sales team if you constantly have to go under the hood to make sure everything is actually working? PersistIQ does everything I need it to cleanly and elegantly, without over-the-top pork features and gimmicks.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to answer...so far PersistIQ is a homerun. I wish you could get a bit deeper with the template organization as it can get a bit messy if you're running multiple campaigns for multiple product lines that live under different brand mastheads.

Before PersistIQ, our team had issues with keeping a dialogue going with some of our clients. We travel internationally to a lot of trade shows, and this presents a follow-up/on-boarding challenge once the dust settles. PersistIQ gives me the ability to add prospects to active campaigns on the fly, without having to play the guessing game of seeing whether person x got email y.

PersistIQ review by James K.
James K.

"Great Product with Greater Service"

What do you like best?

The product itself has a lot of great features that have saved me a lot of time (templates, sending windows, auto send, etc.) but I think the greatest feature they have is their customer success team. Always answering my questions at all times of the day (think 11PM at night!). Definitely would recommend PersistIQ to anyone looking for a way to optimize their outbound strategy.

What do you dislike?

It can be quite laggy once you get things running i.e tons of imported leads, lots of templates, etc. I find this to be especially true when I click into a scheduled email to customize it. I also wish they had a better way to embed images into templates with universal formatting (desktop and mobile). I've been getting some funky replies back with massive images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the leap of faith and give them a shot. They have pretty much everything you can ask for.

Scaling our outbound outreach. Simplifies a lot of the manual processes we'd have to do otherwise. Gives us more than we need.

PersistIQ review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"Powerful fit for small/medium-sized teams"

What do you like best?

For the value it brings our company, PersistIQ is super affordable. It also gives me the flexibility to run a centralized outbound sales strategy to scale our customer acquisition quickly and on my own (w/o SDRs, sales reps, etc). It's an awesome option for small teams or teams who are sending a total of ~30,000 or less emails per month. Founders are YC alum and have that "make something people love" mentality.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if PersistIQ could support our outbound emails when we're at >30k emails per month. Right now there's a significant amount of manual work I do to send an email campaign (planning, goal-setting, turning campaigns off and on) which is fine now but may get too cumbersome at scale. I suspect at >30k emails per month we may need to move on to more robust software (but hopefully not!)

Direct outbound email is our best-performing acquisition strategy. Couldn't make that happen without PersistQI.

PersistIQ review by Andre B.
Andre B.

"Power to the people!"

What do you like best?

Demand Gen is huge, but in many ways they dont have the unique insight or the ability and need to personalize their message that a rep who works an account day in and day has.

Persist bridges that gap. It gives the power of a marketing lead gen tool in terms of scheduling and reaching out to a lot of people at once, with the flexibility to create personal and impactful messaging.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we could imbed videos or integrate with something like a Vidyard or other video platform to make our messaging even more substantial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

dig into your process. are your reps struggling to get the message out? is demand gen a great start but their processes are not personal enough? then Persist is probably something to consider.

We are a small team, and demand gen is huge for us. There is that gap between broad strokes lead generation and typing out individual emails. We can schedule emails, schedule them with calls in line, and manage entire lead lifecycles while simultaneously tracking all of this in our CRM. Persist is a force multiplier for reps who want to cast a wide net while at the same time creating a personalized message that resonates with prospects.

PersistIQ review by Teresa M.
Teresa M.

"Essential Sales & Business Development Automated"

What do you like best?

Getting your message out into the world used to take a ton of time, compiling lists, keeping track of who got what, then scheduling the messaging. When I first logged into Persist IQ it was easy to use, then after a quick tutorial I immediately saw the power and was able to automate my prospecting efforts leaving me more time to work on deals, and more deals at that thanks to Persist.

I love how its integrated to salesforce.com as well so there is no back and forth, both systems talk to each other.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more finer details are not so obvious and there is no help for them. For example how to put entire companies on hold or stop or answering questions like if the bounced emails are excluded from the next phase of the messaging.

I used to have to manage many lists about who I should target with which message and track who got what. All that data management is done with Persist so easily I spend more time on the leads I am able to generate with it.

PersistIQ review by Dan A.
Dan A.

"Wish i had this tool the last 20 years"

What do you like best?

1. makes prospecting and hunting very easy, consistent, fast

2. easy interface any one can grasp quickly

3. integrates with mine/major CRM's which helps save activity history fast/easily

4. easy to upload lists from other sources

What do you dislike?

1. didn't have it at my previous fortune sales orgs

Hunting is easily procrastinated by sales people. This tool takes out the laziness/anxiety some sales people may have around prospecting/hunting while also being able to increase productivity in prospecting/hunting beyond what any other tool i've used. being well versed in mail merges this is much much faster/better too

PersistIQ review by Matt V.
Matt V.

"Great outbound marketing tool for small teams"

What do you like best?

Able to organize multi-step campaigns and keep track of where each lead sites in the pipeline. UI is well architected -- I am rarely worried about losing my work when entering data or making updates in the app.

What do you dislike?

Because email campaigns are routed through your inbox, and not a separate mail server, can run into problems with deliverability/volume limits when trying to run a large campaign. UI is solid, but the app is complex and can sometimes still be confusing.

We're using Persist to drive our outbound marketing campaigns. It's been a game changer for us as we do prospecting and keep track of our leads.

PersistIQ review by Debbie L.
Debbie L.

"Great Time Saver and Way to Stay in Touch with Clients"

What do you like best?

I use PersisitIQ to create templates about my products that I can then use in automated campaigns or send to an individual. It is a great way to keep in touch with clients--efficient and easy to set up. You also receive good data about who is opening your emails. Support from the company is excellent--questions are answered promptly!

What do you dislike?

I feel that the sending window scheduling is a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PersistIQ is an excellent, easy to use application that makes staying in touch with your clients so much easier. I love that it integrates with my CRM and gmail. Client support is excellent!

Creating a system of touches for clients.

PS: I tried to upload a screen shot of my account and it not work.

PersistIQ review by Andry T.
Andry T.

"Reliable Email Marketing Tool "

What do you like best?

- Simple interface

- Easy-to-use step by step instructions

- Dependable and reliable (didn't encounter many bugs or issues with the tool)

- Stats are easy to navigate and can also be exported

- Integration to our back-end system using custom API

What do you dislike?

- Potential integration with other tools can be made stronger

- Interface hasn't really changed for a while (but this could be an advantage as well).

Communicating with a lot of sales leads in an organized and automated ways without spending tons of time manually emailing and reminding to follow up.

PersistIQ review by Patrick W.
Patrick W.

"Easy to use and top notch customer service"

What do you like best?

Clean product thats intuitive and simple. Strong team. Great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Reporting for positive replies is one ask but no one in the market actually offer this that I know of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In a crowded market where platforms to send automated sales emails is almost a commodity the team at PersistIQ is what separates them in my opinion. I've worked with them since they've started out and can say not only is their customer service team top notch but they are constantly innovating and adding features which is my opinion is the sign of a strong tech company. They are also great at responding in a timely fashion to questions.

Scalable way to build top funnel leads in a cost effective manner.

PersistIQ review by Kate S.
Kate S.

"Game changer "

What do you like best?

Intuitive and powerful. Speeds up our workflow and sales process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I'd love to see more tips on email best practices and similar content but that's probably down the road.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you try the software out it'll speak for itself, but the customer service is also outstanding. We scheduled a call with a rep to ask a few questions and it ended up being the CEO because he just wanted to stay connected to his customers (and showed us tons of cool/easy functionality and shortcuts).

As a lean sales team with huge volumes of outbound email communication, Persist has automated our workflow and made us significantly more efficient as a team. Conversion rates are strong and it helps us stay connected through longer-term nurture campaigns so no one falls through the cracks.

PersistIQ review by Niel B.
Niel B.

"Clearly built by sales people for sales people"

What do you like best?

PersistIQ syncs with Salesforce very quickly! When I put a new lead or contact into Salesforce, it only take a few minutes to pull it into PersistIQ.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that every now and then the keyboard tab function doesn't work to toggle from text boxes, and I have to click over with the mouse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

I have used many such tools over the years, and PersistIQ has been the best by far. For running highly customized micro campaigns against multiple lists that continually need to be updated, this platform is excellent. Quickly customize each email in a campaign, save customizations on each contact for quick use next time, and share knowledge and successes across the whole sales team. PersistIQ is a must have!

PersistIQ review by Administrator

"My PersistIQ Experience"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use and it may seem daunting at first when you have multiple email campaigns assigned to a particular user. However, with very little training, I learned how to navigate the system in a flash and enjoy using PersistIQ on a daily basis. The idea of managing campaigns and having call reminders for prospects I need to reach out to is a very nice thing to have within one platform.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't log this as a dislike, but more so a nice to have in the future. It would be very nice to learn how to use direct-to-dial functionality. However, we use a different tool when making calls, so not a big deal.

Email Campaigns

A structured step by step process for every user and a consistent reminder of when to email or call prospects.

I am able to run multiple campaigns automatically, so I can focus on new prospect engagement.

PersistIQ review by Khang T.
Khang T.

"An SDR's perspective"

What do you like best?

Persist is great. It allows me to set up campaigns to reach prospects and keep up a consistent cadence. I'm able to stay top of mind which is critical.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how if you view the email, it'll count towards the total open count.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product!

Scaling the outreach is a problem we've solved with Persist. One of the benefits is the ability to maintain a reasonable cadence; I'm reaching out to prospects at the appropriate time I should be.

PersistIQ review by Justin V.
Justin V.

"PersistIQ is great for both sales & marketing!"

What do you like best?

Before choosing PersistIQ, we demo'ed other competition products and appreciate that PersistIQ was both less expensive and less noisy than other products. It has a very simple interface, yet it still has all the functions we required for an outbound emailing tool.

What do you dislike?

Regarding dislikes, nothing comes to mind yet.

We use PersistIQ for both our outbound sales and marketing needs. It's really helped us maximize our efficiency when sending outbound emails, while also verifying that the emails are free of bugs with its built-in bug detection software. We'd highly recommend it!

PersistIQ review by Emily J.
Emily J.

"Great Idea, Bad Execution"

What do you like best?

I like that the program keeps the sales person on a timeline. You can set instructions for when the emails / calls should be done which is great. Reminders keep you on track.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that a lot of the features are confusing. There is an extreme lack of communication / help from the Persist team as well. When you chat or email them, you usually get an "away" message or a "be back in 3 hours". In sales, you can't wait that long to get an answer. There needs to be 24/7 help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool if you're doing small blasts / trying to keep on a schedule. Bad tool if you actually need support and help.

Prospecting and follow up. Being persistent with how you cold call and email are definitely the benefits. Not giving up on a prospect just because you haven't heard once.

PersistIQ review by Wm. Conor O.
Wm. Conor O.

"Constructed outbound sales efforts for a small SaaS startup using persistIQ"

What do you like best?

For the cost, PersistIQ is a great option for small teams with simple sales/marketing initiatives. It is an incredibly simple platform, great for small teams with few needs. Works well for a simple SaaS sale.

What do you dislike?

Reporting was confusing, and layout/design options were sorely limited. When trying to pull together marketing efforts with landing pages that would track with google analytics, we had several problems with persist hyperlinks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a simple sales outreach platform. It lacks the design/formatting capabilities to handle marketing and landing pages really well. That said, it was very helpful for maintaining an updated lead database and target list.

The goal was to generate leads within a target market using a "spray and pray" technique. PersistIQ allowed our team to hit volume goals, and was helpful as we sought to ramp up outreach and quickly onboard new employees. Persist was a great option initially, but as our product grew, and needs for more deliverables and content during the sales efforts grew as well, persist was not well equipped to handle that.

PersistIQ review by User in Internet

"An efficient, easy to use solution for e-mail management."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create templates and campaigns and to track responses from leads in each. I also love how well integrated Persist is with Gmail. The ability to quickly use templates inside an email window is fantastic. Also, integration with Salesforce is excellent.

What do you dislike?

At times I've found that Persist campaigns will send they are not supposed to, even when the auto-send option is not chosen.

We are using PersistIQ primarily for email campaign management. I've found that I am able to send a ton of emails very quickly and easily. Persist also helps to keep lead responses in order, which is extremely helpful when re-prospecting accounts.

PersistIQ review by John R.
John R.

"Very useful tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use & flexibility is very good. Lightweight tool that generates us business when fed sufficient'y good data.

What do you dislike?

Needs lots of emails for best results which would apply to this or any other tool. We also examined Quickmail before going with this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need lots of accurate emails to get the most from this / other tools. This tool is brilliant once you have that data which is hard to clean and get right. Any tool like this will need a lot of time to master and ensure it's working well for your specific business.

Generate more leads. Has generated 1% sales conversion rate from emails sent

PersistIQ review by Monica J.
Monica J.

"Best email nurture tool to date!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely LOVE persist! It's been so much easier to manage mass email blasts without having to worry about following up. I really like the fact that people are automatically removed from campaigns if they reply and that you can have so many campaigns setup/running at once.

What do you dislike?

Haven't really encountered much I don't like. Sometimes adding thousands of prospects at once takes some time, but that is understandable. The fact that you can upload an excel full of prospects is wonderful!

I can say that persist has 100% made my life easier, more efficient, and a better sales person. Persist saves me so much time !!

PersistIQ review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Excellent Cold Email Platform"

What do you like best?

A/B testing is sufficient to get meaningful data from your tests, unlike some other platforms. PersistIQ is made with a salesperson in mind - it's easy to personalize each email, stay on top of complicated sequences of calls and emails, and reach a large enough volume of leads to be successful. For cold email there are other comparable systems but nothing I have found that is truly better.

What do you dislike?

There is no analytic feature native to the platform for tracking how many emails turn into conversations. So there's not much I dislike about the platform itself; I just want more functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at the other platforms out there - Outreach, SalesLoft, and Nova come to mind.

I use this to send cold emails, which generates almost 100% of new business for my firm. It's been extremely successful. Granted, we are small - but we've closed so much business that we've had to stop selling for nearly 6 months now and focus on hiring.

PersistIQ review by Christine  S.
Christine S.

"Get PersistiQ now!"

What do you like best?

How user friendly it is. With our email campaign in place all we need to do is add more contacts and Persist takes care of the rest! It is helpful to see the open and bounces rates too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. Honestly, Persist has been more effective then running digital and adwords combined.

It manages our prospect database as well as easy follow up through email campaigns.

PersistIQ review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"helpful app"

What do you like best?

This app helps me do my job every day. The features are designed well to be used by BDR/SDR teams to efficiently do lots of outreach.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have some features like "skip all" and a few others I've recommended but forget at the moment.

We use it to send lots of emails to potential customers. We've brought in lots of new business opps because of Persist!

PersistIQ review by Jack M.
Jack M.

"Easy to use tool with a turnkey Salesforce integration "

What do you like best?

- It's so easy to use and takes little to no time to train new reps

- Salesforce integration is simple and saves a ton of time

- Custom fields help you maintain personalization at scale

What do you dislike?

It can occasionally be buggy but Katie on support is fantastic and their dev team moves really quickly. Can't ask for much than that!

PersistIQ streamlines our trial outreach and outbound messaging. The platform replaces mundane tasks that would need to be completed manually in Salesforce (creating events or tasks and all the maintenance that goes with it)

PersistIQ review by Andrew V.
Andrew V.

"Easy Way To Create Outbound Sales Campaigns"

What do you like best?

Running a business doesn't always leave time to consistently communicate with prospects, especially with the ones that do not respond to every message. PersistIQ makes it easy to automate the entire workflow and lets us focus on selling. Customer support responds quickly and genuinely does their best to always be helpful.

What do you dislike?

Setting everything up takes a bit of time and effort, especially the advanced features. That said, spending time on creating the best sequel of emails to increase the conversion rates and doing A/B testing can pay off when it comes to the results.

Automating the outbound sales campaigns with PersistIQ saves us quite a bit of time.

PersistIQ review by Olivier L.
Olivier L.

"Best product on the market for cold-email campaign"

What do you like best?

It's simplicity. It does everything well in what he do. I love the overview, you just find your way easily and there is nothing complicated with the interface. Really love it. They are also updating the product quite often and their new feature, like a the no-send list, is incredibly useful.

What do you dislike?

I must say it's a but pricy compare to some other. It's about it, I've tested few other solution and Persist come on top.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF you are ready to put some money in, you'll have a great product in your hand

Generating lead at fast pace, I can manage my cold-email campaign and then use a CRM to monitor my leads.

PersistIQ review by User

"Overall a Very Quality Service"

What do you like best?

PersistIQ allows so much flexibility with their email marketing program. We are able to almost set it and forget it after doing the initial leg work.

What do you dislike?

It still generates some Out of Office replys as finished campaigns, but this has gotten a lot better recently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thee easiest way to learn how to use PersistIQ is simply to fool around with it and keep trying. If you need any help their customer service always gets right back to you.

I am able to do one to many email targeting, while setting it up ahead of time, and following people down a funnel. Very east.

PersistIQ review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Simple to use, and does the job you need."

What do you like best?

The ability to send/track mass e-mails within Persist

What do you dislike?

Email tracking is SOMETIMES glitchy. What I mean by this is the fact that sometimes it shows an e-mail was opened when it really wasn't. I am not sure why and I've had a person actually tell me from PersistIQ "sorry, sometimes it's glitchy."

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something simple, use PersistIq.

I am able to load up prospects via my own research.. I can then input them into PersistIq and set up follow-up emails in a timely manner for those who don't respond.

To me, this is beneficial as I can't track all my follow-ups manually. PersistIQ allows this process to be automated and in a sense, qualifies my leads for me!

PersistIQ review by David J.
David J.

"I've used most of the email automation tools on the market, PersistIQ is the best. "

What do you like best?

I've used most the email automation tools on the market and PersistIQ is the best IMO. It has a clean, intuitive interface that's easy to learn and use. They haven't complicated it with tons of useless features, and the core features like bounce detection, reply detection, OOO detection really work.

But the thing I love most is that it's not riddled with bugs like ToutApp, which we tried to use for about 6 months...I say try because with Tout you spend more time dealing with bugs and crashes than you do sending emails. Tout is definitely the worst option on the market...it's really horrible.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, just a few recommendations for improvements.

-It would be nice to be able to group email templates into folders, instead of just having a long list of all templates.

-It's kind of hard to search for leads in the campaign screen and lead screen. A universal search tool that can be accessed from any page would be helpful. Also, the current search tools don't always work well...sometimes it's hard to find the person I'm looking for.

-The activity feed on the lead show view doesn't show emails and other activity. It would be nice to see all activity here.

- The lead page has a status of open and engaged, and the campaign page has four or five more / different statuses. This is confusing. In the lead index view I'd like to see the current campaign and current campaign status as the first two columns next to name. Right now these aren't even shown in this view.

-In the lead show view I'd like to see the current campaign and current campaign status....right now it just shows the campaign, not the status.

-A chrome extension that allowed me to click a button in gmail and automatically be taken to the associated contact record in Persist would be great. It would eliminate having to constantly manually search for people in Persist IQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Email and sales automation.

PersistIQ review by Erik Z.
Erik Z.

"PersistIQ does what it claims to do very well!"

What do you like best?

Functionality works as expected, good support, good value for money!

What do you dislike?

The only problem with PersisitIQ that I've come across so far is the inability to select multiple rows when filtering through a list of prospects. This is mildly annoying and I'm sure the team will have a fix for it shortly.

I'm trying to solve the problem of outbound email drip campaigns. It solves the problem very well! I think they're even moving into lead generation so it will be an all in one platform shortly - exciting stuff.

PersistIQ review by User

"Worst customer/user experience ever"

What do you like best?

Nothing. There is nothing good in my experience with this tool or team that I can say that I like.

What do you dislike?

I hope I have enough characters for this.

There is an extreme lack of communication/help from the Persist team as well. When you chat or email them, you usually get an "away" message or a "be back in 3 hours". In sales, you can't wait that long to get an answer. There needs to be 24/7 help.

Speaking to their support team is like pulling teeth. I had to ask the same question 5 times to get an answer.....which still made no sense.

The CEO does not care about the people using his "solution" all he cares about is money. He had complained that he was wasting time and money trying to "help" us. He did not care to make things right. Once the contract is signed and you encounter issues, they ignore you!

On top of the unprofessional and unhelpful customer service, this company and CEO provides, the platform is not user-friendly or as robust as they claim.

They sold to us saying that the SFDC integration was seamless, which it wasn't and they didn't even confirm that we had the correct version to do so.

Campaigns are such a struggle to use. Our people would schedule campaigns and then it would not send at the time schedule to send. It doesn't consider the weekends, so if you have a 3-day delay from the first stage of the campaign to the second, it will do this over the weekend which negatively effects the times on your campaign. It does have a pause feature on the campaigns, yet it still processes to the next stage over the weekend too so no way I can see so far to stop it.

Huge problems with deliverability/volume limits when trying to run a large campaign.

Incorrect tracking -- If you open an email in the outbox, it will notify you saying that the recipient had opened it. In the platform, bounced emails track as if they were opened as well. Just to name a few.

You cannot add images to templates without pulling your hair out.

No calendar functionality, what so ever.

UI is terrible and you need to click and click and click to get what you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leave and go try Outreach, their customer service is above and beyond and you will never feel less. The platform has so much more to offer as well!

This should be asking me what business problems are being caused because of PersistIQ.

PersistIQ review by Ehren M.
Ehren M.

"The most valuable sales tool we use"

What do you like best?

Persist helps us leverage our small team to do more with less. It performs beautifully and is easy for me and my reps to use. It gives us just the right amount of actionable metrics and data without getting overwhelmed. It's a great tool and the most valuable sales tool we use. I can't say enough good things about it.

What do you dislike?

I've had no issues with Persist. I do wish Salesforce setup could be made easier but I know SF is a beast to integrate with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend PersistIQ when asked by others what I use and would recommend. I think the product strikes the perfect balance between checking all the boxes for what features you need while not being overly complex. We use Salesforce integration and it works perfectly. The team at Persist knows their customer and has built the exact product for that customer.

We need an efficient way to reach out to prospects and deliver a series of messages targeted to their role and title. No one picks up the phone these days so a multi-touch email sequence sent at the right time zones for our prospects is the answer. Building templates and campaigns to do testing is simple but we get the biggest benefit from automating our outreach so my team can spend more time finding quality contacts to reach out to and not spending time on the outreach itself.

PersistIQ review by Henry H.
Henry H.

"Awesome Sales Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the detailed reporting, one of the main reasons why I chose Persist.

What do you dislike?

Could be better with email tracking such as showing the number of views and history of when the email was opened

Email automation and creating templates has made the whole process a lot faster. I also realized that I use the prospecting tool to find contact emails quite often

PersistIQ review by Lee C.
Lee C.

"Makes sales ops easy"

What do you like best?

It's automated sales emails. It makes it easy to import lists of leads or prospects and different email sequences all at once. This isn't HTML-style emails like Mailchimp. This is plain text personal sales emails with automated follow up that links directly to your Gmail.

What do you dislike?

It works for my purposes, so there's nothing I don't like at the moment.

Sales follow ups take time and you need to be on the ball so leads and prospects to go cold. PersistIQ drastically reduces my time, and makes me more efficient at sales-while be able to maintain the personal touch. This is not inbound marketing on Mailchimp, but you can still add content marketing techniques to your email flows. It's just way better and more personal. It's sales focused.

PersistIQ review by Cordula S.
Cordula S.

"Don't provide you with campaign data after trial "

What do you like best?

the concept of drip campaigns and analytics - though that is no unique to PersistIQ

What do you dislike?

The platform is not very intuitive compares to others, functionalities "hidden" where you would not expect them. Worst of all was the customer service which could not assist with the simplest of issues, i.e send me a csv file of my campaign data, as they had several server failures when I tried to download the files myself. I still have not got that data, so will have to go through hundreds of rows manually to note who opted out of my previous campaigns and what emails bounced. The absolute opposite of productivity and in total a massive waste of valuable time for me and the team.

Sending drip campaigns to sales segment lists - due to lack of full functionality no benefits have been realised.

PersistIQ review by User

"PersistIQ Is What You're Actually Looking For"

What do you like best?

PersistIQ has everything a sales person needs to be successful. I've used multiple competing platforms, and each is equipped with some variation of the features I don't need. They all sound necessary on the demo, but in the field they become blockers. When you start using Persist, it becomes obvious that it was built with the sales person at the forefront. The technology itself manages to reinforce the hierarchy necessary for any organization interested in generating revenue : 1. People 2. Process 3. Technology

What do you dislike?

Lack of brand awareness in the industry makes it a tougher internal sell, but it's worth it in the end. This can be a benefit at times too.

Anyone on my team could learn how to use PersistIQ in no time. We're achieving the happy medium between batch and blast and zero scale, and it didn't take us weeks of ramp time.

"Get the job done"

What do you like best?

Ability to send mass email easily; ability to track open rate; ability to name and track campaigns; ability to upload different lists;

What do you dislike?

That the system removes duplicate emails because sometimes I want to use same emails for different campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take the time to do a training, learn features, scrub your list first

Mass emails easy to send, organize and track campaigns; can tell which emails are most successful based on open rates, can tell which emails/links are least successful, can tell which subject lines get best response

PersistIQ review by Richard H.
Richard H.

"Powerful Tools & Devoted Customer Support "

What do you like best?

Two things: 1. The tools that enable our team to reach out to lots of leads, quickly. 2. Customer support, with individuals who are helpful, insightful, and committed.

What do you dislike?

Being a new company, there are many more features that PersistIQ could introduce to improve the product. Persist makes offering feedback really easy and I've made a number of suggestions to their team.

Building fast, custom outreach campaigns for new leads. We've started building many new relationships with companies seeking flexible office.

PersistIQ review by Donald B.
Donald B.

"Simple and powerful sales automation tool"

What do you like best?

Persist's strengths are it's easy to use interface and amount of functionality. It's the perfect tool for sales teams looking to leverage their outreach in a simple and personalised manner.

What do you dislike?

No real ABS functionality, which enables you to split contacts into accounts. Call and email tracking is poor, but being worked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let them sell you features that aren't already there.

Our sales teams are now making 5X the amount of outreach that they were before, resulting in more opportunities and more sales.

PersistIQ review by User

"PersistIQ just makes your life easier!"

What do you like best?

PersistIQ has created an amazing sales tool that simplifies the outbound sales process. The automation, UX, and functionality of PersistIQ is so, so helpful for our team, and I'd recommend it to anyone. It dramatically improves the productivity of your teams, and I can't imagine working without it!

What do you dislike?

- Persist's email tracking triggers spam filters sometimes

- Calling feature is a little difficult to set up

- had an issue where company names got assigned to the wrong prospects, but that may not have been on Persist: was a bad issue though

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

- Scaling outbound business development

- automating sales process

- overall integrations are great

PersistIQ review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"Great way to keep track of prospects and organize email drips"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the flexibility of designing my own campaigns based on my prospects. Being able to see who has opened what step, and keep track of those who aren't, allow me to see what emails are working and those that are not.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes PersistIQ's integration with Salesforce can be a bit funny. E.g when an email bounces, it stays in PersistIQ and I have to manually delete it before pushing an updated email prospect from Salesforce.

Reaching more prospects, grouping prospects into better more personalized drips.

PersistIQ review by Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

"Easy to set up, easy to customize, love the live feed"

What do you like best?

We use PersistIQ for drip campaigns. Live feed is both entertaining and illuminating. Ridiculously easy to get campaigns set-up, really easy to monitor performance, really simple to connect with other tools, CRMs, etc.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing. Highly recommend. I guess it could be marginally easier to make "prettier" emails.

Helpful sales funnel tool that allows to keep leads engaged through email campaigns. Because it's so easy to set-up new ones, makes experimentation simpler.

PersistIQ review by Bruno F.
Bruno F.

"I made outbound prospection campaigns"

What do you like best?

+ the possibility to schedule emails in advance and to see who is replying

+ the possibility to monitor lead status ( valid emails, invalid...)

+ the possibility to have data insights

What do you dislike?

+ I would like to see the emails that a certain person sent to me when he/she responds to my emails comapaign

This is a way to gain a lot of time for us and to be able to reach out to different kind of people by doing different targeted campaigns

PersistIQ review by Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.

"Efficient and Effective"

What do you like best?

I love that I can set campaigns and let them do their thing. It saves me so much time through out my day that I can now use for other revenue generating activity.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing! There was an issue with importing prospects but they have solved that issue and now you can push straight from Salesforce.

PersistIQ has solved the issue of following up with prospects in a timely manner. Follow ups used to be so manual and time consuming!

Learning about PersistIQ?

* We monitor all PersistIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.