PersistIQ

PersistIQ makes your outbound sales more effective. Personalization is key in selling and automation is key in productivity. PersistIQ lets you do both with our smart outbound campaigns.

Work for PersistIQ?
Yesware 2x

Learning about PersistIQ?

PersistIQ Reviews

Showing 61 PersistIQ reviews
PersistIQ review by <span>Troy B.</span>
Troy B.

Simple But Effective

What do you like best?

I like how it manages my all my day to day business development campaigns, in an extremely organised manor.

It separates each campaign into appropriate steps and tracks the day delays to manage an effective campaign with no effort from us as users. They auto generate the email script to be sent and the email address that it will be sent to. It also auto generates in the next stage of the campaign; call stage, the number you need to call and the company name and professional you will be calling.

What do you dislike?

It frequently has a different email in the email address box to the auto generated company name in the script of the email. It also doesn't consider the weekends, so if you have a 3 day delay from the first stage of the campaign to the second, it will do this over the weekend which negatively effects the times on your campaign. It does have a pause feature on the campaigns, yet it still processes to the next stage over the weekend too so no way i can see so far to stop it.

Also when calling companies there is a notes section for each company, i assume for didn't answer, switchboard doesn't put me through etc. however the notes do not save from stage to stage. very very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it to other users who are certainly doing a lot of high volume work. It definatly isnt quantity over quality. however it is shown in the price, as its done price per user its rather expensive compared to many other formats.

The business problems are campaign management and mass data distribution through emails and calls. It is extremely beneficial as the layout and campaign managment features are very easy to use and extremely effective.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PersistIQ
PersistIQ review by <span>Nick P.</span>
Nick P.

Persist IQ is so simple.

What do you like best?

PersistIQ is just easy to digest, easy to deploy, easy to use. I've used so many other email automation tools out there that are just plain headaches - what good is automation to your sales team if you constantly have to go under the hood to make sure everything is actually working? PersistIQ does everything I need it to cleanly and elegantly, without over-the-top pork features and gimmicks.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to answer...so far PersistIQ is a homerun. I wish you could get a bit deeper with the template organization as it can get a bit messy if you're running multiple campaigns for multiple product lines that live under different brand mastheads.

Before PersistIQ, our team had issues with keeping a dialogue going with some of our clients. We travel internationally to a lot of trade shows, and this presents a follow-up/on-boarding challenge once the dust settles. PersistIQ gives me the ability to add prospects to active campaigns on the fly, without having to play the guessing game of seeing whether person x got email y.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

PersistIQ review by <span>James K.</span>
James K.

Great Product with Greater Service

What do you like best?

The product itself has a lot of great features that have saved me a lot of time (templates, sending windows, auto send, etc.) but I think the greatest feature they have is their customer success team. Always answering my questions at all times of the day (think 11PM at night!). Definitely would recommend PersistIQ to anyone looking for a way to optimize their outbound strategy.

What do you dislike?

It can be quite laggy once you get things running i.e tons of imported leads, lots of templates, etc. I find this to be especially true when I click into a scheduled email to customize it. I also wish they had a better way to embed images into templates with universal formatting (desktop and mobile). I've been getting some funky replies back with massive images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the leap of faith and give them a shot. They have pretty much everything you can ask for.

Scaling our outbound outreach. Simplifies a lot of the manual processes we'd have to do otherwise. Gives us more than we need.

PersistIQ review by <span>Angela B.</span>
Angela B.

Powerful fit for small/medium-sized teams

What do you like best?

For the value it brings our company, PersistIQ is super affordable. It also gives me the flexibility to run a centralized outbound sales strategy to scale our customer acquisition quickly and on my own (w/o SDRs, sales reps, etc). It's an awesome option for small teams or teams who are sending a total of ~30,000 or less emails per month. Founders are YC alum and have that "make something people love" mentality.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if PersistIQ could support our outbound emails when we're at >30k emails per month. Right now there's a significant amount of manual work I do to send an email campaign (planning, goal-setting, turning campaigns off and on) which is fine now but may get too cumbersome at scale. I suspect at >30k emails per month we may need to move on to more robust software (but hopefully not!)

Direct outbound email is our best-performing acquisition strategy. Couldn't make that happen without PersistQI.

PersistIQ review by <span>Andre B.</span>
Andre B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Power to the people!

What do you like best?

Demand Gen is huge, but in many ways they dont have the unique insight or the ability and need to personalize their message that a rep who works an account day in and day has.

Persist bridges that gap. It gives the power of a marketing lead gen tool in terms of scheduling and reaching out to a lot of people at once, with the flexibility to create personal and impactful messaging.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we could imbed videos or integrate with something like a Vidyard or other video platform to make our messaging even more substantial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

dig into your process. are your reps struggling to get the message out? is demand gen a great start but their processes are not personal enough? then Persist is probably something to consider.

We are a small team, and demand gen is huge for us. There is that gap between broad strokes lead generation and typing out individual emails. We can schedule emails, schedule them with calls in line, and manage entire lead lifecycles while simultaneously tracking all of this in our CRM. Persist is a force multiplier for reps who want to cast a wide net while at the same time creating a personalized message that resonates with prospects.

PersistIQ review by <span>Teresa M.</span>
Teresa M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Essential Sales & Business Development Automated

What do you like best?

Getting your message out into the world used to take a ton of time, compiling lists, keeping track of who got what, then scheduling the messaging. When I first logged into Persist IQ it was easy to use, then after a quick tutorial I immediately saw the power and was able to automate my prospecting efforts leaving me more time to work on deals, and more deals at that thanks to Persist.

I love how its integrated to salesforce.com as well so there is no back and forth, both systems talk to each other.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more finer details are not so obvious and there is no help for them. For example how to put entire companies on hold or stop or answering questions like if the bounced emails are excluded from the next phase of the messaging.

I used to have to manage many lists about who I should target with which message and track who got what. All that data management is done with Persist so easily I spend more time on the leads I am able to generate with it.

Learning about PersistIQ?

* We monitor all PersistIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.