Personify360

3.1

Personify360 provides a power enterprise funcitonality for fundraising organizations that gives you the ability to optimize relationships, behaviors, and transactions to help manage revenues.

Work for Personify360?

Learning about Personify360?

Personify360 Reviews

Showing 13 Personify360 reviews
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Personify360's Has Many Features, But Isn't Intuitive And Can Quickly Get Cluttered"

What do you like best?

Personify has a wide array of features which can be used for association membership management and fundraising.

What do you dislike?

Personify is not intuitive, and has a dated and somewhat clunky interface. If a user does not follow certain steps when navigating between pages, they will have trouble pulling reports, get error messages, etc. It isn't used widely, and even if employees are familiar with other database softwares, they will need specialized help to learn how to navigate Personify.

While you can customize what individual users can see and what reports they can pull, this often led to a limited view of the "big picture" which led to variations of the same information being held in different places. My job often became troubleshooting issues from Personify, because different reports would report different information by pulling information from multiple records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend exploring other options.

Personify is used to manage our association membership, as well as our fundraising efforts. For my job in particular, Personify reports were used and exported to create mailing lists and other aggregations of member information.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Personify360
Personify360 review by User in Mining & Metals
User in Mining & Metals

"Personify 360"

What do you like best?

I love that we've been able to bring so many of our programs into the same system. It's improved organization by leaps and bounds. Previously, we were managing our award and scholarship programs through email communication and paper (eeek!) but now we administer these programs through the awards module within Personify. Our members can log in and see their award and scholarship activities (nominations/applications/reviews) along with all of their other activity information. Moving into the future, it will make setting up these programs even easier as well.

What do you dislike?

The error message functionality. It's a minor thing but it's a little frustrating when an error message comes up stating you can't make a change for whatever reason, so you click okay and try to leave the page to make the correction. Until you manually revert the change back, you can't leave the page.

Streamlining process

What Association Management solution do you use?

Personify360 review by User

"Personify360 has simplied our business processes."

What do you like best?

I like the excellent customer service and the ability to write my own reports without being an expert in Crystal.

What do you dislike?

Upgrades have been difficult to implement at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Personify for those organizations that are looking for an AMS that is constantly improving and adding new features. I would also recommend taking your time and looking at all systems, because once you are with a company it's very hard to switch.

Membership segmentation and marketing are areas we have improved.

Personify360 review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Personify gets the job done."

What do you like best?

I have been using personify since I started with my organization. We are a membership-based company, and use personify to keep track of members which personify calls "customers." Personify is standard and very easy to use. Looking up members/customers is efficient and fast. I like that you can search for specific people via partial name, phone or zip code etc. It also shows their whole membership profile, anything they recently bought, or signed up for etc. There are many reports you can download for data purposes. I love how you can export reports in pdf and email them to yourself and others. Very useful! The membership portion is very thorough, depending on your needs as a company it is fairly customizable

What do you dislike?

Some things can be quite tedious when using personify. You can only see one customer at a time, and making changes sometimes takes multiple tasks. I've noticed that the system can sometimes lag and depending how many people are using it, it may go very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personify is definitely limited on how to access it, there is no app that I am aware of and it needs to be installed properly in order for it to work. It is not a free standing software where you can just log in at anytime anywhere.

We are trying to gage our membership flow, demographics and making sure people renew on time. The system is beneficial in order to keep track of all this information.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good for large businesses, not for programs"

What do you like best?

I’m not really a fan of Personify. The software is not conducive to my needs in programs and is not easily customizable. It works for the organization at large however it is difficult to get to the point where one is comfortable in the database.

What do you dislike?

The functionability. It’s really clunky.

Tracking customers and their purchases. It serves its purpose for a membership organization, not easily customizable and it is clunky. It often takes me longer than it should to find things in the system.

Personify360 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Personify360 Review"

What do you like best?

When the program is working, I can access information about our members and view a complete history.

What do you dislike?

There are so many bugs that I'm not even sure where to begin. I can rarely get my work done without this program crashing at least 3-4 times. Also, I don't think the program is intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of headaches and issues. I'm hoping that these will continue to get better.

We keep all of our member information in here. Whether they have paid for the membership year, their history of involvement, their level of involvement and other information, it's all supposed to be here.

Personify360 review by Urmi S.
Urmi S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's step by step- hard to make mistakes or miss entering information. Personify also gives us room to rectify our mistakes like delete a line/order,change information after it has been saved etc

What do you dislike?

Multiple steps. It doesn't connect all family members automatically; have to edit family members to add all customers under a single account one by one.

Entering information,processing new orders, adding orders

Personify360 review by Marilyn A.
Marilyn A.

"Personify experience"

What do you like best?

Personify was a great way to organize information easily

What do you dislike?

It wasn't always easy to run reports of the information

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have a really good handle on running reports

organizing contacts and their data

Personify360 review by User in Mining & Metals
User in Mining & Metals

"Personify360"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can always correct any mistakes with a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a little while for it to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Personify360

This program is great for multiple reasons.

Personify360 review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"It works, but has become too clunky for our needs."

What do you like best?

It tracks our customer data. We can also customize user views.

What do you dislike?

No web-based access. Very difficult to generate new types of reports. Constant customization has turned it into a monster that we can't reel back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Difficult and expensive to customize. There are other/better options out there.

We needed a database 10 years ago and found Personify.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Works okay, needs some improvement"

What do you like best?

I like that it was able to help us track our members.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that we weren’t able to attach a lot of information to each person. This made it difficult to track communication.

Personify was able to help us keep information about our membership base and a secure place

Personify360 review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Very effective search and reporting functions.

What do you dislike?

The general layout can be a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing that I can think of at the moment

User management

Personify360 review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Confusing"

What do you like best?

Ability to store all information in one program.

What do you dislike?

Seems that it is very slow, especially on logging in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Keeping all our customers information secured

Learning about Personify360?

* We monitor all Personify360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.