PestPac

PestPac

PestPac is a web-based business management solution developed specifically for pest management professionals.

Work for PestPac?

Learning about PestPac?

PestPac Reviews

Ask PestPac a Question
Showing 65 PestPac reviews
PestPac review by Marissa A.
Marissa A.

"PestPac is helpful for all aspects of my job!"

What do you like best?

I love that it is so easy to navigate! It's very simple to learn and understand but it offers so much more than I could imagine! It helps me to communicate with our customers as well as scheduling our services and running reports for our clients. I love how easy it is to schedule our services and be able to communicate that with our clients as well! It's also very easy for us to navigate through services with our customers and be able to communicate that information with them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the updates allow it to run slow or stop working temporarily, but they are always quick to fix any errors! Other than that, I have not experienced any issues with PestPac and I think that is amazing!

We are able to communicate with our customers and help develop relationships with them with how well we can navigate the system and allow us to put information on the customer's accounts for us to all communicate within our office together regarding specific accounts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PestPac
PestPac review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="e12b263f-7665-40ad-a433-a81dcce0bc01">Guy P.</span>
Guy P.
" itemprop="name" />

"Good entry level system"

What do you like best?

It handles a lot of the basic facets of pest control operations and really does the "last mile" of service well.

What do you dislike?

It is not a customizable system so you have to perform tasks the way the software is designed. It doesn't have great ways to integrate with other ERP systems and it is not robust enough to be an ERP for a medium sized business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are coming from a paper system or other "generic" field service program then PestPac will certainly improve on how you do business. If you are a larger company looking for a more robust ERP than you should consider PestPac merely as a component of that ERP journey rather than a solution to the problem.

They have a lot of innovations that they push through and listen to consumers to find out the best route for them to go. However, a lot of "projects" seem to not make it all the way to the finish line and end up as usable but more hacky to use.

We currently use PestPac on-premise and I would caution anyone against going that route if they can avoid it. All of the newer modules are for online only customers and on-premise support is getting only major bug fixes a few times a year.

Field work for Pest Control operations. Storing data electronically has really helped us improve business intelligence.

What Pest Control solution do you use?

PestPac review by Teresa S.
Teresa S.

"PestPac is a great software."

What do you like best?

I like the customer service the best. I appreciate that my rep is always available to assist me and when there is an emergency, they help me right away.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, there are bugs that pop up during the course of the work day and they can cause work slowdown.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PestPac has been a solid product for us over the years, we have been using it since 2003. Like any company, there are bumps in the road, but they are always there to help and provide resolutions. That's what I appreciate most about this company and their software.

We use PestPac to manage and route all of our technicians in addition to handling the billing for all of our clients.

"Ted's Pest Pac Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it keeps everything from customer accounts and our service routs organized and easy to find. Also how mobile and automatic it is. It really offers excellent search features so a customer may be found fast in system and scheduled, billed etc when calling.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the time consuming task manager. The task manager for interior tasks on accounts makes it easy to find and do work in a particular account, but sometimes it takes more time to create the task than to do the task you were making a task to do . For example scheduling a followup in the system takes less time to schedule the followup, than it does to make the task to make that same followup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There really is not any reason not to use pest pac if you are in the pest industry and need a good way of doing record keeping and scheduling. It is all online, and accessible from any computer with internet. this is its specialty, it is made for and used by pest professionals. The mobile app is available on both apple and android, and windows devices.

It keeps business working, and functional. One of the best problems Pest Pac solves is keeping historical records on an account accurate and fast to find. There is even a documents manager where we can upload service agreements and they can be found years later tied to that address or account.

PestPac review by Christopher H.
Christopher H.

"PestPac Review"

What do you like best?

Moible software for our techs in the field and the route optimizer to cut down drive time between stops which saves time, fuel and $$$$

What do you dislike?

Too many features that have to be added on and the customer feels like they are charged for every little thing. Suggestion would be to build the package thats all inclusive to making billing more simplified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There will be things you will like/dislike about any software program but if you are looking to be organized, save time, save money and be more efficient Pestpac will definitely help your pest control company achieve these goals.

By using the Pestpac software we are able to sync up our office staff with our in field techs by utilizing the mobile software. This saves time and money by cutting down on paperwork as all data is entered via a tablet then synced back to the office from the field.

PestPac review by Kayla R.
Kayla R.

"PestPac is very helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that PestPac allows you to track all customer interations in one place. It also allows you to schedule appointments easily using RouteOp which will schedule based on distance but also based on any specific days of the week or times of the day that the customer has requested.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes RouteOp does not always schedule preset appointments at the correct time. When this happens, you may not realize that the customer was not schedule on their preset date and time until it is too late and then someone else has already confirmed for that date and time so you cannot move the customer to their previously requested preset time. This can become very frustrating when customers are constantly upset by the fact that their appointment is not scheduled for the time that they specifically asked for. A lot of our customers are working individuals and they need their appointments at a certain time and even on a certain day. If we are unable to provide this for them because the system cannot recognize when it should be scheduled for, then we risk losing customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, PestPac is a great system to use. It is easy to learn and easy to navigate. It does have a few kinks that need to be worked out, but the team works hard to put out new updates that make the system work more efficiently. The updates always bring the system one step further. I would absolutely recommend using PestPac.

PestPac helps us to communicate with customers more effectively. It allows me to email customers directly from their profile, keep record of emails that were sent, schedule their appointments, take notes on their account so that others can refer back to the notes to see what has been done on each individual customer's account. PestPac also allows you to pull a lot of different reports which helps to keeps track of many different things such as who has not been serviced this month and still needs to be scheduled, how many appointments each technician has for the month, how much money each technician will be bringing in for the month based on the appointments that they have, etc.

PestPac review by Johanna S.
Johanna S.

"Great software and easy to use. "

What do you like best?

The easy UI. I can find reports for everything. It's easy to look around. The constant updates improve this software greatly on daily basis. The easy customer portal that is currently being updated and customers will love. It's very easy to use now and easy for them to find everything they are looking for.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like the lag of the quick search. It glitches especially if you are a fast typist. I also dislike that it won't let you hit the back button to do another search. It makes you retype everything you just were looking for so make sure you write it down or you will loose it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the helpful training videos. Get familiar with the different areas that have things you may need. Assign the proper licenses so you can access what you are looking for.

The numerous amounts of reports that can be pulled. I am able to see what techs have to much work on their routes and work to making smaller routes. Hiring help where it's needed. Helping techs pull and schedule some of their own things.

User in Consumer Services

"Good software, confusing updates"

What do you like best?

RouteOp and best fit by far are the best features. This is problem the main reason we stay with Pestpac, because this program has not been created on other platforms. I also previously like the interface, before the update - I felt it was very user friendly, with everything at the top of the screen, like normal tabs on a computer. Now they are all to the left (dislike - not user friendly).

What do you dislike?

All features are now to the left, not user friendly at all. Updates, do you even take a small group of people that use pestpac at different levels, to try things (suggestion)? Vantiv rates, they say they are competitive, but they are not the greatest. LEADS - opened up this program as an extension, just like we did with Sales Assistant, both were a complete BUST and do not fully function with the software of Pestpac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak to a lot of pestpac users, in your area of expertise, and really ask the questions, "Is this the best software for out company?"

RouteOp, GPS and best fit are the best things to be offered by pestpac. They are the reason our company stays. It really does offer the best route for our guys, along with accounting for drive time. It has tremendously influenced productivity within our company.

PestPac review by Anna B.
Anna B.

"Accounts Payable"

What do you like best?

I like that Pestpac maintains several things for us including Vehicle Maintenance, Customer Account Mgmt, Billing with ARMS Collections, GPS, Inventory.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that everything is subscription based now with a monthly fee instead of a one time fee, it seems to be much more expensive that way. I wish the Report Writer was not so hard to make work and understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient. If you can dream it then they can make it happen most often but you will have to pay for it and you may have to wait a little bit for it to happen.

Much easier to help manage billing issues with easily being able to export to ARMS. With adding on of the tablets this has allowed us to streamline our service and billing to customers who need it and want and along with Paperless billing it allows us to get paid faster.

PestPac review by Jody K.
Jody K.

"Works great, except for when it doesn't"

What do you like best?

I love the scheduler the most. I have no problems with it, except for the occasional geocode mess up that sometimes places my location in another state making it difficult to route.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when major changes are made that disrupt my workflow. The most recent change to the task manager completely changed the way I use it. In fact, I now try to avoid using it all together now, as no it sometimes takes more time to create the task than to just do the task.

Again, the scheduler is awesome. It allows me to schedule appointments in the most efficient place for the techniciant.

PestPac review by Tim F.
Tim F.

"Termite Department Supervisor"

What do you like best?

Overall the software is great and user friendly.

New UI update design was nice!

What do you dislike?

My biggest concern: I seems very sluggish a lot of the time. I suspect this is due to the servers on PestPacs end. If the clientbase has grown so large that the servers are struggling to keep up then it's time to invest in new servers.

Minimal concern: I wish it allowed for more customization. More color options than just the blue and gray theme would be nice.

I use pestpac for scheduling.

Benefit of the new UI design: seems easier to send leads to sales team.

PestPac review by Britney E.
Britney E.

"Pestpac Review"

What do you like best?

I love the report options in Pestpac. They help me organize information in a variety of ways.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the quick search does not include company search option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great if we had more custom report options. I work with large accounts, and it would be great to be able to pull more detailed information in one report. For instance, I would like the option to customize reports so that I could pull conditions and pest findings in one report. Many of our commercial accounts have business review meetings in which we must compile a lot of data. This would be so much faster with more customizable report options.

We run our business through Pestpac. I have never worked within another system, so I have to assume this must be the best.

PestPac review by Jody K.
Jody K.

"Fantastic, Frustrating"

What do you like best?

I love the scheduler & routing tools. They make it easy to schedule jobs in areas that are efficient for the technicians. - Fantastic!

What do you dislike?

The task manager changes made it so that I can no longer use it. It no longer alerts me that there is a task created on an account by changing the color. Also, I have found that it takes longer to create a task than to just stop what I am doing and complete the task. - Frustrating. I hardly use the task manager, now.

Scheduling, creating orders, & routing are great!

PestPac review by User

"Great Software and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to navigate. They recently did a massive update and the program works even better. I like the ease of finding different reports. Love that you can save settings for certain reports that you constantly use on daily bases.

What do you dislike?

Don't like that the quick search option because lags a lot. You have to make sure to input all the numbers or letters or it will send you to something totally different. You have to be careful when using this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this service to anyone whom has a Pest business.

It made scheduling a lot easier with the option of using route opt. Also it lets you send mass emails to customers when you want to schedule, make changes, or ask for info.

PestPac review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"A useful app with a few flaws."

What do you like best?

I enjoy using it to fill out service reports online, and to keep track of my schedule.

What do you dislike?

I wish that my schedule for the month would pop up automatically instead of the current date. I also wish it wouldn't stay logged in and running in the background until close the app. And I don't enjoy having to sign in with a password every time I need to open my schedule. If that's necessary add a fingerprint sign in so it's quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to compare other similar products to make sure that pest pac is the best for your company's needs.

It helps out team stay organized, and it is great to use for filling out service reports and to allow customers to pay with a credit card.

PestPac review by Alexander D.
Alexander D.

"Pest Pac Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use software. The tech staff is always very helpful. easy to understand tutorials. Overall best that I have seen out there.

What do you dislike?

The office staff cannot see the termite reports. We cannot edit them, if we need to. This is the only frustrating part. Customers call in and we cannot help them because we cannot access the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software. Defiantly worth the investment.

Everything is all in one place. We no longer have to use other software. Everything is all in one place.

PestPac review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"It works great when it wants to and has many useful features but sometimes its confusing"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to navigate and that everything has a way of accessing something else

What do you dislike?

The options are great but often times there are little check boxes that need to be checked and others that shouldnt be, which leads to a lot of confusion and having to remember a lot of little steps to get what you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful and helpful system. I use it for my every day from record keeping, accounting, sales, everything!

I love that everything is some customizable. It works great for the many different types of jobs we have and customers we work with. I do wish some modules were included without always having to pay extra for basic things.

PestPac review by Jenna F.
Jenna F.

"Great Potential"

What do you like best?

I really like all of the reports you can run to get information you need to grow and maintain your business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the customer service. I do think they mean well but it takes too long to get back to us and often times they just offer a simple solution that was the first thing we tried. There’s no way for us to see our open tickets or easily communicate with reps.

Route Op is great as well as reporting options.

"Pest Pac Review"

What do you like best?

Amount of functions available to us are very numerous and extensive. Everything you need or want out of the system is there.

What do you dislike?

Some functions are not easy to use as mentioned before are extensive and require additional training to make full use of all the functions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get training to use as there are many functions that are helpful but not easily figured out.

We are able to efficiently schedule services using the route op. It has helped us increase productivity in getting the most amount of services done. It also has opened up time spent coordinating how long to get to and from jobs to make sure a technician can get to the appointments in one day.

User in Consumer Services

"PestPac Software by WorkWave"

What do you like best?

Scalability! Allows you the flexibility to add modules a small company may not need, but as my business has grown, I have added these modules that enhance customer experience and reduce manual labor in my company.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the positing of work orders screen be modified to operate like posting payments. That means after I release 1 batch of work orders for a specific technician - I would like to click exit and have PestPac take me back to the work order screen to release the next batch of orders. Instead, I have to select Menu, Billing, Post Work Orders. It would save us some key strokes!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommend!

I have solved the business problem of competing with the National Pest Companies, as PestPac offers the ability to provide more flexibility with services and payments - that the big boys cannot. In addition, PestPac has saved us office expense and admin labor as we no longer need to print manual tickets no do we need office labor to post and file tickets.

PestPac review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"We love PestPac"

What do you like best?

I liked from the moment we signed up we had instant help. They gave us training and how to's on how to run everything. I have had a few times where I have had to contact the support line by phone and email and they have always been able to solve my problems and show me in the future how to do it. It has been an easy site to use and even with all of the updates it has been easy to use.

What do you dislike?

At this point we really do not have anything that we dislike about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I researched other pest control software in over the past ten years and PestPac still seems the easiest to use.

Routing was a huge thing and once we signed up with Route op it changed our routes for the better and helped reduce the stress of adding a new customer to our routes.

PestPac review by Vicky L.
Vicky L.

"Great Updated Software"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of using this program. The updates are great and are constant. The recent update has grouped things in an area that know makes sense.

What do you dislike?

The quick search bar lags a lot or even gets stuck. Makes you click on the wrong things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to explore as much as possible. There are so many features to use.

We used it a lot for scheduling. It has options to send direct emails or calls to client for scheduling purposes. I also like the save report feature. No more wondering what you clicked on to get the same report week after week.

PestPac review by Corey T.
Corey T.

"PestPac is the cornerstone to everything we do!"

What do you like best?

Honestly, everything from A to Z. PestPac runs our entire operation. It's very effective, intuitive and simple to use. It has helped increased our customer satisfaction to a level that we thought we would never get to and has cut cost out of our operations that we used to consider just a cost of doing business.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see more options in choosing credit card processors/merchant processors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the software. I can't imagine trying to run a service company without it.

We solved our customer satisfaction problem with better communications to our clients and we reduced field operations cost with better routing and scheduling procedures.

PestPac review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"PestPac"

What do you like best?

User friendly but it really needs better reporting because it makes it so hard for us to figure out what type of reporting we can do.

What do you dislike?

not enough reporting. The reports are so vague and really needs to be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer service is not great. needs to improve if you want to join.

pulling my own reports and figuring out what I need

PestPac review by David M.
David M.

"It has allowed us to grow into other parts of the country and be able to control that operation"

What do you like best?

Their route optimization is the best and we have gone paperless due to PestPac and the mobile app

What do you dislike?

I came from the software business and PestPac does it all and very well. It takes some deacated time to get started

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to other users that have switched

Better customer service and ability for customers to review and pay bills online. The tech have access to all customer information and history if we elect

User in Consumer Services

"Coordinate techs, less stress"

What do you like best?

I love the customer portal feature. Allows property managers to see billing and history. Also like that I can add video and photos

What do you dislike?

Wish the customer portal was more user friendly. Meaning I'd like to type in a unit number and be able to pull up everything we've ever done for that unit. I'd also like to see my fellow Technicians schedules so we can more easily coordinate without having to contact the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download version 3.0 to upload video

Gives our company a good degree of professionalism to step above the average small pest control company

PestPac review by Clyde B.
Clyde B.

"Works but costly and a lot to take in "

What do you like best?

The mobile app Is very good now and I like the use of it

What do you dislike?

The user only being able to close order of added . So user 2 or user 3 cannot close out a Order on version 3 . I would get rid of that all together it makes office work a pain . Would be easier if all techs could open Orders and close them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t go unless you have a lot of time on your hands

Not sure if helps with some things it’s harder than SPCS to manage and get used to .

PestPac review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Great Software and Company"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that they focus so much time and effort in to educating their customers. PestPac University goes above and beyond to make sure their clients are set up for success.

What do you dislike?

There are some key features that are not yet in place that we hoped would be available at this point, although we are told are still in the pipeline.

The biggest problem that PestPac has resolved for us is being able to go paperless with our service agreements. The Lead Management module has given us a much more streamlined approach to the sales process.

PestPac review by Stacy P.
Stacy P.

"Works Great for our company"

What do you like best?

We really like best fit, it makes scheduling quick & easy

What do you dislike?

With the new update we are longer able to just hit the add lead button, we now have to click leads & then add. This is a slow process & not great when your on the phone with a new customer

scheduling

PestPac review by Adriana C.
Adriana C.

"EXCELENT CUSTOMER SERVICE "

What do you like best?

Customer service for any questions is beyond a 10!!! I appreciate all the staff being so knowledgable of rate phone and can 9 xs out o10 take care of me with my first call. Its important for me to get answers quicly in the fast paced industry that I am in.

What do you dislike?

New added modules are difficult to perfect. It takes quite a few trys before you truly understand the module even with training and have it work for you

Recommendations to others considering the product

ONE SYSTEM THAT CAN DO EVERYTHING. ACCOUNTING, PAYROLL

MOBILE APP

"PestPac User Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the program. Once you have become accustomed to how the program works and flows, it is a very user-friendly program.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are things that are not fully implemented that may have to be a customization for your particular company, but are things that make sense to be implemented as a standard feature.

Becoming a paperless company, we have found that customers are quite pleased with the benefit of using PestPac and how detailed the inspection reports are for them to follow.

PestPac review by Lori B.
Lori B.

"I have been using PestPac for the past 4 months and so far it is ogg, just needs a few changes."

What do you like best?

Having all information in one place that is easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

Not having automated call aheads instead of having to go in daily and send them out. Not being able to send out any type of communication and be assured customer will only receive it once. Some clients have multiple locations so end up with multiple emails. There are other things as well, but trying to call in suggestions for changes as issues arise.

Trying to solve some of the scheduling issues....just signed up for Route Optimization.

PestPac review by Administrator

"Pestpac "

What do you like best?

The improvements that have been made in the last 6 months have made the software so user friendly. There are still plenty that can be done but they seem to always making strides in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

They are always improving so I feel confident that they will make anything disliked more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very much so

We use pestpac for just about everything in our company. I daily find new things that help us benefit whether organization, time management or just ease of use.

User in Consumer Services

"Very Satisfied with the comprehensiveness of PestPac"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use yet very robust and full of features

What do you dislike?

Call-in Support is lacking. If the rep cannot help (which usually they can't) it takes a long time for someone to call you back and or to resolve / close your issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product but, support after install / conversion has been poor lately

Full visibility into our business. Tying together source of leads to sales / closes and recurring revenue. Also, easy to see where the leaks are.

PestPac review by Millie B.
Millie B.

"Database administrator"

What do you like best?

Ability to easily extract data and conduct in-depth analyses

What do you dislike?

Inability to modify structured reports and the limited number of grouping and sorting levels

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire a data admin

Increased ability to conduct risk assessments, record reviews, additional training needs assessments, treatment effectiveness, etc

PestPac review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Data Holder"

What do you like best?

This is a true data website. As long as you enter the data the way you want to see it. It'll make things so much easier for you.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of time it may take programming to fix a situation.

The route system has made things a lot better for our company. It has saved our guys time and given them an opportunity to make more money by adding more customer's to their route.

PestPac review by Baltazar E.
Baltazar E.

"Great!!! Product "

What do you like best?

I love Pestpac it makes everything else easy. They always very courteous and helpful when we call support.

I will highly recommend it....

What do you dislike?

Really there's nothing I can think of...

Right now I'm loving the reviews product

PestPac review by Jacob G.
Jacob G.

"Awesome. Very awesom"

What do you like best?

Route op, ease of use, reportjngnis super easy

What do you dislike?

Its ugly. :) it does not look happy or pleasant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead. Its better than what youre using now

Better routing and reporting. Less office responsibility

"Meh"

What do you like best?

That it is the only system I can use to get my work done.

What do you dislike?

Not very user friendly. Missing a lot of functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider that reporting and other functions are not very friedn't. What has improved is that Pest Pac University is now free so at least they 't charge you to learn how to use their product any more.

Billing, automatic payments, tasks, all of these things need improving.

PestPac review by Michaela I.
Michaela I.

"Good and Bad"

What do you like best?

I like you can do a lot of different things in one program

What do you dislike?

The people who do the updates don't even use the program or know what updates would be helpful

taking payments

PestPac review by Leslie R.
Leslie R.

"PestPac is a great software and pretty easy to use."

What do you like best?

There are many useful features that we are still learning about

What do you dislike?

I don't always find an answer to questions on the community page?

We have just started to use the mobile app which has helped our company with cost efficiency by allowing us to use less paper. All we have to do now is Email our customers copies of service tickets after their service has been completed.

User in Environmental Services

"PestPac for Pest Control Marketers"

What do you like best?

I use PestPac for it's marketing reports and client information. It's great to use for lead management and we just started using Sales Assistant! I can't wait to see what else they come out with!

What do you dislike?

There isn't one single thing I dislike at this point.

We use it to manage our leads and to market to our current clients. The reports are really helpful.

Administrator in Consumer Services

"Details and accuracy 10, usability 1"

What do you like best?

Control and customization to meet your needs

What do you dislike?

Complex operations and settings and unfamiliar language/terminology. Not compliant or integratable with basic and common other systems ie outlook and calendar apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Needs a lot of updates to integrate with many of the common tools used by business on a day to basis instead of everything being so proprietary and limited.

Scheduling and reporting.

PestPac review by Annie D.
Annie D.

"Pest Pac Rerview"

What do you like best?

it is ok ,but could be better there are a few reporting that should be better

What do you dislike?

the lack of support to fix problems from the support team, and the timeliness

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a ok system if you have very basic needs and not alot of support

we use this for billing, client information, account history and service details

PestPac review by Louis U.
Louis U.

"LOVE Pestpac"

What do you like best?

Everything in one place. MAKES THINGS VERY HELPFUL

What do you dislike?

No way to constrain drive times between jobs

orgsanization'

"Overall great!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and help quickly when I need it. I like using it. The appearance is great.

What do you dislike?

The ways I cannot link accounts for billing. When I have a tenant in a property I cannot bill them and then the owner separately inside the same account.

Who to contact ect

PestPac review by Administrator

"Great Features. Improving support/training"

What do you like best?

There are so many things you can customize and get into every detail of the business. Also, the routing and mobile aspects are a big part.

What do you dislike?

Do to the complexity of the system and the constant updates (which are good), training new people on the system can be difficult and a lot of features to do not get used to their potential.

Routing would be the biggest thing. We are currently using 25% fewer techs to do the same amount of work.

PestPac review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Great Site that meets all my needs"

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling aspect. The ease to use route ops is the best thing ever

What do you dislike?

There feels like I am only using it to half of its potential. Some areas are hard to navigate. I like use of quick schedule.

None really

PestPac review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"User Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the teamwork and atmosphere of their staff. They are open to questions and give feedback on current processes as well as future enhancements.

What do you dislike?

There really is not an area that I dislike.

Application covers complete business practices, accounting, routing, mobile applications.

Administrator in Consumer Services

"Overall good program but slightly outdated"

What do you like best?

I like how it organizes our whole fleet. In can see the entirety of the vehicles or by individual branch. As the fleet coordinator this is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Reporting system is not easy to customize and overwhelming at times.

Solving fleet maintenance.

PestPac review by Scott-Roz M.
Scott-Roz M.

"Conversion nightmare at our expense "

What do you like best?

Apple friendly and mobile when we can use

What do you dislike?

Going between 2 programs for months now is stressful to no end. Paying for both entering in both. All due to new Girl tried doing conversion

Can reevaluate after ability to use fully

PestPac review by Steven B.
Steven B.

"We use PestPac at work and have for several years "

What do you like best?

The Reports are easy to follow and understand

What do you dislike?

Getting our lawn program to work well in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add lawn care

We use it for mobile app, route op for Termite and Pest

PestPac review by Nancy K.
Nancy K.

"Pest Pac has been a very positive change for our company"

What do you like best?

The convenience of scheduling appointments.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some options of scheduling that I think can be more convenient.

Quick scheduling. The benefit is not scheduling manually on paper anymore. Customer information is more readily available.

"Pest Pac Review"

What do you like best?

The new layout creates easy access. Menu options groups like features in a way that makes sense.

What do you dislike?

The search box under "Menu" doesn't pull up accounts as easily as the previous version did. I have found that I have to type extremely slow to pull something up or it will not give me the drop down options.

Able to pull large amounts of data and reports to monitor productivity and activity.

Administrator in Consumer Services

"Great all encompassing product"

What do you like best?

allows us to continue to grow in different markets and maintain great control of our customer base

What do you dislike?

sometimes getting answers to questions or "moldability"

routing, customer maintenence, billing support, customer management

"PestPac User"

What do you like best?

Our business has become very accustomed to using PestPac for daily functions.

What do you dislike?

The customer service for in office issues is very poor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your support team needs to improve.

Routing.

"Pestpac User"

What do you like best?

Pest pac makes it easy to enter new information, document accounts, and search for your customers in multiple ways.

What do you dislike?

Reporting and scheduling features in pestpac are difficult. It would be more effective if you could link services on an account together.

Pest pac allows us to track products we have used to get a total from each season to prepare our budget for next year.

PestPac review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Pest Pac Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of finding information and viewing accounts

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's great and we are loving it

We do not have the glitches as with our previous prgram

"4 Years of Education"

What do you like best?

They are always changing and implementing new possibilities. Sometimes the software has glitches but they usually are on top of finding the resolutions quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are many updates that occur weekly and sometimes they cause larger issues. But, that can happen with any software. Maybe implement more Q&A before releasing those updates would be good.

Timesheets, HR, Client communication, phone integration, etc.

PestPac review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Pest Pac is my daily best friend!"

What do you like best?

I am able to utilize the system in a very simple way, it is not confusing at all.

What do you dislike?

When the service goes down, it makes it very difficult to handle customers and complete daily tasks

I put schedules together daily off of Pest Pac, I also use it daily to perform many tasks for customers at my job!

Administrator in Consumer Services

"Office Manager / Operations Support Manager"

What do you like best?

I like that it is user-friendly and not very hard to train. Ease of use.

What do you dislike?

When issues with the App happen you always need to be able to recreate it. Sometimes we have to release batches before your team can give us a reason for the issues that arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the University.

Route optimization.

Administrator in Consumer Services

"PestPac has worked very well for our company"

What do you like best?

We thoroughly enjoy the task system because it allows us to keep up with our "To Do" list.

What do you dislike?

We don't like the new Google Chrome updates for tasks.

We are able to schedule production and also use PP as a selling tool to follow up with potential clients.

"Enjoy using pestpac"

What do you like best?

Simple scheduling and customization of the software to each business

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the most useful features are an additional cost

Efficiency is not a problem when trying to answer multiple questions about a specific account, everything is right there in front of me

PestPac review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Review"

What do you like best?

I don't know. I really don't use the software for anything other than running the credit cards, statements.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the accounting portion of the software.

nothing specific

"Good"

What do you like best?

It's very easily useable for the most part

What do you dislike?

The facts that the routing portion is harder

It can help you streamline a lot of processes

Learn more about PestPac

PestPac Videos

Learning about PestPac?

* We monitor all PestPac reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.