Phocas Software

Phocas Software is a business intelligence software firm

Work for Phocas Software?

Learning about Phocas?

Phocas Software Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 96 Phocas reviews
Phocas review by <span>Paul S.</span>
Paul S.

"Much more powerful than you think"

What do you like best?

The ability to firstly bring in separate but related streams but then secondly to perform custom calculations between the streams brings a whole new level of unexpected functionality

What do you dislike?

Slightly disappointed to discover after spending a fair amount of time designing a new database with the excellent new Database Design tool that the essential "Build" part was not compatible with SQL Server 2008 R2. There is usually a workaround for supporting new features on older versions of SQL so it's a shame that hasn't been added. Upgrading to a new version of SQL Enterprise edition is both costly and, in our case, has to be balanced with the potential impact on other applications using the same SQL Server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on a training day to see the full power

Provides a large and growing number of salespeople access to up-to-date information without them needing access to and advanced training on the main ERP system. Also means a large number of reports people thought they needed are actually not necessary at all.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Phocas Software
Phocas review by <span>Michael J.</span>
Michael J.

"Great Business Intelligence software"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the freedom of developing the exact report that I want. If I find that I am unable to do something, the support team has always come through and fixed it so it works.

I have created reports that show dead stock in one branch that other branches sell.

I have made dashboards that show everything we did last month. From how many orders we entered to how many returns we did. It breaks down stock and direct orders. With this dashboard we can drill down into a branch and even drill down into an employee. It is able to show you how many manual changes our sales force made on prices.

What do you dislike?

I feel one of the biggest limitations to Phocas is the charting portion. Trying to develop nice looking charts is not easy and printing them is not possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Phocas has a learning curve. I have learned so much just by diving in and trying to figure out a report. Once you realize the flow and how to use advance search, the possibilities are endless. When I get stuck they have a great help database and if I cannot find it, support has always come through for me. Phocas takes time to listen to suggestions and the updates they come out with have always been major improvements.

Phocas is amazing at getting information for reports in seconds. I have been able to put together a report in minutes that would take me hours to do in my ERP. I have started rolling Phocas out to the owners of our company. This has taken a great load off of me and my IT department. I look forward to getting Phocas into the hands of my sales force and having it increase our gross profit and efficiency.

What Business Intelligence Platforms solution do you use?

Phocas review by <span>Peter E.</span>
Peter E.

"Phocas helped create positive change in our organization allowing better insight to our data"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the user interface allowing with the ease of creating and saving reports, dashboards, users, etc.

Admins can make sweeping changes to multiple users

Users can reset their own passwords

You can export data to multiple sources

You can view from a line level to an highly arrogated level and everywhere in between

You can assign multiple security levels to multiple users

What do you dislike?

If you are looking to make modifications yourself the back end development requires more in depth knowledge of the product and training.

The dashboards are not as clean as other programs I have seen, but I know this is something they are looking to improve.

I know that simplicity is their motto, but sometimes it would be nice to have a way to have advanced features for super users that are asked to dig into the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are clear about what exactly you want to do with this software and how you plan on using it to manage products, services, and people

Near real-time data.

Easily distribute data with appropriate security parameters.

Customers or products that decline in sales

Monitor promos and campaigns easily

Take multiple data points and create a dashboard to make quicker decisions

Phocas review by <span>David R.</span>
David R.

"Dynamic and flexible tool to enable a deep dive understanding of the business "

What do you like best?

Phocas is flexible and extensive enough to meet most of our needs. The reporting engine allows for complex queries and views that add value to our existing systems, portable and easy to work with. Very easy to use out of the box. Specifically suited to SME users with a pre-existing application suite, Phocas is a simple bolt on that provides immediate functionality. Coming from a legacy application suite we found the setup process quite simple with the help of the proficient staff. They assisted with the transformation and export of our existing data. The mobile nature of the hosted solution allows our national staff to access phocas data from all locations. The Hosted solution has also reduced the internal Capex/Opex as we have free'd up IT resources such as licensing, storage and server capacity.

What do you dislike?

In older versions there was not a great deal of depth in sharing favorite queries, it was doable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a simple process to quickly access all of your data. Easy to have setup and easy to manage.

Stock holdings and making our working capital more efficient. From a staff perspective we can dig through the data to find trends and opportunities to aid our forecasting and identify growing markets. Our reps can pre-analyse individual customer trends, identifying upcoming trends from existing clients to tailor new products to specific market segments.

Phocas allows a daily snapshot to be displayed as our executive dashboard.

Phocas review by <span>Barry W.</span>
Barry W.

"Exactly what we have been looking for!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is a top priority when putting BI in the hands of everyday users. Phocas is very intuitive in most aspects and has been FUN to use. When's the last time you had fun doing BI?

What do you dislike?

I need a little more flexibility on the fields from my database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient on setup. We are using Infor SX.e which as those that know it can attest to, there are 6 different ways to do everything and they're all right. However, this makes for a difficult job in extracting data correctly for the implementation team. Best thing is that they are great at what they do and very helpful.

We are seeing inventory with wrong categories, vendors and product lines. We are seeing sales from a new perspective especially when comparing the sales of like products to each other. As the IT guy who everyone asks for reports, I can now create them and put them in their folder for them to look at any time in the future.

Phocas review by <span>Barry K.</span>
Barry K.

"Brilliant!"

What do you like best?

Phocas has a simple yet powerful front end and makes data manipulation a doddle. Based upon the underlying technologies -accessing critical info on the fly has never been easier, especially in our current cloud based 'migration'. A very impressive and well polished product that will appeal to a broad range of end users.

What do you dislike?

As an administrator of Phocas our integration solutions tend to vary by customer profile so it wouldn't be fair to say it's a fault with Phocas as it supports and integrates well with the likes of SQL but failing SQL you can rely on raw data (text files).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't delay, get on board, this company is going in the right direction and your business can benefit from using Phocas.

It varies by client but we can use this internally to monitor our sales data (biggest chunk of what we use it for). That said, it's very flexible in other areas and if we have the content -we can present it, analyse it and use it to our advantage. We can use this to easily and rapidly spot trends and take appropriate action. It allows us to present info elegantly in a serious environment. It is pleasing to the eye which makes a statement about your business to prospects!

Phocas review by <span>wayne e.</span>
wayne e.

"Excellent user friendly software"

What do you like best?

I love how the data is so manipulative you can quickly shift one data analysis to another with a click of a button. I also love the dashboards where you can set up and monitor reports, Kpi meters all very user friendly and easy to access

What do you dislike?

It currently is not live data with our systems so it means we are always a day behind in what we are seeing in Phocas. The streaming of data could be a bit more user friendly even though on whole it is very user friendly.

We are using Phocas to quickly show sales & epos data in a quick meaningfulkl and easy to read table . Rather than the reams of data that you would have to go through in excel otherwise

Phocas review by <span>Jay M.</span>
Jay M.

"Phocas was a true eye-opener!"

What do you like best?

What I liked best about Phocas was its ability to easily mine data on how my branches are doing sales, profit and even how they are trending over a multitude of different time periods (including versus previous year, rolling 12 months and quarterly). This process would have taken me hours of time per week versus the hour or so it takes to see ALL of the information for each respective branch.

What do you dislike?

The only gripe I had with my Phocas training thus far is that it didn't come with a "Phocas for Dummies" book. There is so much the software can do that is beyond my ability to replicate at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Phocas is the new cutting edge business analysis software. All of the information you could want on customer history, sales, profit and trends is at your fingertips in an easy to evaluate format.

The majority of where my focus is at with this product is in the analyzing of customer trends i.e. how much they are spending or if they are declining in sales over time. Also, Phocas allows me to put similar customers side by side and see what the sales and-more importantly-the profit margin is for each customer and determine whether they are in alignment or need potential adjusting. I like the idea of being able to make adjustments on profit and being able to measure the result with strong empirical data.

Phocas review by <span>Joe S.</span>
Joe S.

"Easy to use intelligent software"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Phocas is the ability to take our data and put it into a simple format that can be easily shared and analyzed by any user. The dashboards allow the user to be intuitive and make the right decisions quickly. All the information you need to know about the business can be designed to be right at your fingertips.

What do you dislike?

For the most part Phocas has everything we need to analyse our data. I would like to see the e-mail function working better so we could e-mail reports directly out to our sales staff. Also would like to learn how to use the location part of Phocas that show geographically where are business is coming from.

The best thing I learned about Phocas was how to analyse declining customers. The new reports will allow us to contact customer and identify issues and problems that will help us grow our business before they go elsewhere.

Phocas review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"My Phocas Review"

What do you like best?

Phocas is a wonderfully designed tool that will indeed help you grow your business. The dashboards are user friendly and very easy to read as well as the design. The ability to be able to access Phocas from any internet accessible device makes it a great product for some who are always on the go.

What do you dislike?

Phocas has a lot of positives with its design but something that I would love to see is the ability to integrate with other programs.

The business problems that we are solving is being able to keep track of each individual customers sales. I have realized that by keeping track of each customers sales trend it's better when it comes to determining if certain offerings that come fit the customer.

Phocas review by <span>Page S.</span>
Page S.

"Phocas business intelligence software review"

What do you like best?

Phocas provides an excellent business intelligence solution for both end users and admins.

The user interface is intuitive and achieves a notably effective and simple point-and-click query builder. Users do not have to learn a search syntax in order to analyze a database. Moreover, Phocas provides a search flexibility that allows users to change their research targets mid-stream - as users learn more through data discovery they are able to drill into aspects of the data that would not have previously been on their radar without needing to start their query over from scratch.

From an admin standpoint, Phocas is an exceptionally capable and flexible tool for capturing and organizing data for end users. Without needing to be a database specialist, a competent ERP admin can export, organize, and create meaningful Phocas reporting within a matter of days. As Phocas is import file agnostic, multiple sources of data can be combined without having to create any complicated cross-file linkages. Most importantly, this flexibility allows business goals and objectives to determine the type of reporting that is needed, as opposed to software limitations and capabilities forcing the needs of the business to fit into predefined molds or parameters.

What do you dislike?

The open-ended flexibility that is a major strength of Phocas is also a limitation. Phocas provides no advanced analytics or predictive functions. While Phocas has a very solid conditional-analysis capability, the software does not provide any integrated 'forward-looking' tools or methodologies. Phocas will provide a business will an excellent data organization and presentation tool; however, your own analytical limitations will determine how much you can get out of that data. Phocas is not designed to assist you in finding the signal within the noise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do an internal audit of your own database management and analytical capabilities. Phocas is best utilized by organizations with weak or understaffed database management and reporting resources but with advanced analytical capabilities and drive.

Phocas is a superior tool for metrics-driven organizations to process and present large streams of information quickly and effectively. In my business, the ability to quickly access the transactional information stored in our ERP and have it presented in a query-ready environment has been one of our key drivers to growth and more importantly to profitability. Margin analysis, dead and slow-moving inventory, AR trends and difficulties, and cost to serve analysis - these are all areas in which we achieved measurable gains that contributed to an improved bottom-line. Without, Phocas these successes would have been untimely and expensive, if not completely unfeasible.

Phocas review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Thoroughly engaging experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, gets me to the information I require in a very short space of time.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing, as I say, Phocas delivers exactly what I and my team require it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait. In Business Intelligence software, this is way ahead of it's rivals and the support and the people are fantastic. They work with you to ensure Phocas delivers what you want it to. They don't just sell you a concept and a software package and then walk away....like some others!

Phocas allows me to have a quick overview of how the company and individuals are performing at any moment in time but then allows me to drill into to specific details to understand in greater detail.

We have closed the door on 'lost business' which is a major plus and we have been able to specifically target areas of business that before were not being highlighted.

Phocas review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Quick, Reliable and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Originally our office team would have to run al reports for our sales team, but the purchase of Phocas has meant that the sales managers can do all of this themselves. Everyone in the sales team has enjoyed using Phocas and has found it to be quick, reliable and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

At first you think Phocas is just a pretty way of displaying data but once you are fully trained it means you can manipulate data within Phocas as well.

Time for office staff and also time for the sales managers as they no longer have too wait for reports they can quickly create them themselves. Hoping to find more benefits with the new update especially the database designer function.

Phocas review by <span>Christopher W.</span>
Christopher W.

"Phocas has brought the power of data to our employees in a very easy to use manner."

What do you like best?

Ease of use for end user, simple techniques for building dashboards, and logical analytical tools to build calcualtions. Also, the admin section is very easy to use and provides many levels of access.

What do you dislike?

There are some bugs when trying to build calculations or advanced searches. Customer support is fantastic, but the programmers willingness to delve into the bugs can be a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my research, most BI systems need IT support. Once phocas is set up, it requires little IT support which means it's functionality is really designed for the end user. Also, the flexibility in the drill down makes once difficult info to mine, very easy to mine.

Sales visibility for branch managers, outside sales and management. We provide the top line view of what we consider important and let the employees drill down. Also has helped with margins as we can clearly see which customer groups aren't in line with where they should be.

User in Building Materials

"Handy tool for immediate information across multiple locations and customers"

What do you like best?

It is a fairly intuitive tool that most people familiar with computers should be able to use. It is quick and allows to look at data in many different ways. It allows access to data that otherwise would only be available in limited format and at the end of the month

What do you dislike?

You can no longer perform quick basic calculations such as average, sum by highliting the data. you have to export to excel in order to do it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time to analyze and define what you want to do with it up front to avoid having making many changes in the future

Consolidation of data across multiple facilities using different entrreprise software.

Instant answers to help make quick decisions, which would have taken days in the past, with a strong possibility of inaccuracy

Phocas review by <span>Thomas D.</span>
Thomas D.

"CFO, The NEFCO Corporation"

What do you like best?

This BI program allows us to efficiently evaluate Customers, Inventory and Purchases. The new and improved dash boards will allow for expanded quick views into the company, customers and job sites.

What do you dislike?

The one downfall would be limited reporting formatting for Financial reporting (i.e. Management Profit and loss reports).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very easy product for end users to learn and begin to use. The Phocas team have built a excellent team for implementation.

We recently expanded our use of the product to go beyond sales and customer analysis by including purchasing and inventory modules. We are also looking to add in general ledger to provide senior management with quick profit and loss statements.

We have been able to provide regional sales managers with a tool to evaluate customer performance along with salesman performance.

Phocas review by <span>Wayne D.</span>
Wayne D.

"New Phocas lover & Pronto Hater"

What do you like best?

Plug and play was a fantastic term that has been around since the commodore 64, but never have I seen it actually be the case with software. Need one say anymore.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't know about it earlier, that I spent so much wasted time trying to get the same information from Pronto using COGNOS. And the money I wasted with COGNOS,,, ouch!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have Pronto, forget about COGNOS, it will do your head in compared to the easy, simple and cost effective way Phocas can give you information SOOO much faster.

Obsolete stock reduction

Sales margins that are too low

Geographical areas that need more attention

Industries that we play in that need work

Also the problem of information to measure sales persons on

Phocas review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"I have found phocas to be the quickest most effective BI tool I have used"

What do you like best?

The speed and efficiency of collecting data, being able to check margin management on products and customers together. The gap analysis process is a paramount to get he reps on task. We are able to target specific issues within the business and fix immediately

What do you dislike?

Pricing for smaller customers, that could benefit from a Bi tool, to help them grow

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have found phocas to be one of the best and fastest BI tools I have used. The ease of gathering information, to drill into margin management is fantastic.

Again, Gap analysis and margin management

We increased our margins by honing in on specific suppliers and customers in the margins,

we increased sales across the board, by understanding the spread of product our customers purchase

Phocas review by <span>Tom F.</span>
Tom F.

"Phocas drives success."

What do you like best?

Phocas gives us the ability to look at our business from every angle. Analysis from a wide view for operations, to very detailed data for specific requests, all available within seconds. Personalized information for each user gives us the ability to directly affect each users effectiveness on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Not much to provide in this area. I would only offer that the ability to rearrange columns or add custom header titles would be useful. Not so much a dislike, more a "wish i could do this" item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company with top tier talent. Open to ideas and always innovating. A must if you are considering business analysis.

Sales directives and goals, purchasing analysis, overall operational efficiency. Each request is a unique opportunity to find information that we can act upon to improve our business.

Phocas review by <span>Tony W.</span>
Tony W.

"An excellent add on to our SAP Business One Platform"

What do you like best?

Having implemented SAP Business One in 2008 it became apparent that we needed a more flexible and sales friendly tool for understanding our customers and business. Having seen a number of products on the market we were impressed with the Phocas software and signed up for both their full version for those in the office and phocasxpress for the field force. Its adoption has allowed us to track a variety of key activities from declining customers, new customers, lost business all which are helping us achieve double digit growth!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in the software package in our view. While our field based sales team have access to reports our ultimate goal is to give them the full blown version to expand their capabilities. This as most people will fins is a balance of justification of costs versus return.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to work with passionate and helpful people then look no further than Phocas. The help and support we receive from Jessica Brown is excellent and she has recently helped us build our suite of dashboards which allow the business leaders to see at a glance the pulse of the business.

Our main problems we are solving range from finding lost business which allows the sales team to be very targeted in their activity with all the relevant information to talk to customers. We also look to check our strategic goals are aligned with the results we are seeing from supplier development through to market sector penetration and growth.

Phocas review by <span>John W.</span>
John W.

"Phocas delivers ease of access and an intuitive interface for our BI needs. "

What do you like best?

Phocas ease of use has got to be the biggest bang for the buck. Phocas has an intuitive interface allowing for better buy in by the low tech crowd, but has the functionality to keep the heavy spreadsheet users happy.

What do you dislike?

If I had to list anything as a dislike it would be installing users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Due to the scalability and ease of use alone, I recommend you review Phocas for your BI and dashboard needs!

We are using Phocas to build spreadsheets with the fields or data that we deem important. Canned reports are always always lacking that one piece of data. We also have our sales force using Phocas to compare this year to last year. It is very fast to see which customers are spending and which ones are not performing.

Phocas review by <span>Wayne K.</span>
Wayne K.

"Valuable Tool"

What do you like best?

End user ease of navigating through data. Pricing plan is great as well. I don't recall the upfront costs, but they were minimal.

What do you dislike?

A little more control over dashboard widgets would be nice. For example, they only be re-sized to a point, then you need to scroll.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a try!

It is very valuable for execs to have this tool when meeting with vendors, employees, etc. It allows for very fluid conversations because it is so easy for people to get at the data.

Phocas review by <span>Vishal S.</span>
Vishal S.

"Ease of visualising complex data patterns"

What do you like best?

The way Phocas makes it easy to visualize the complex patterns in data is really amazing.

What do you dislike?

I did dislike that you can't use it offline in desktop version but now it has been fixed in web version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if you really want data crunching in no time and want to focus your time and energy elsewhere.

Sales team doesn't require to keep hundreds of different spreadsheets for different needs. Phocas does it all. It saves a lot of time and effort.

Phocas review by <span>Jamie B.</span>
Jamie B.

"Phocas - a fantastic tool. "

What do you like best?

The software allows me to get into the detail very quickly - and answers my questions at the click of a few buttons. I like the fact it isn't a traditional reporting tool and that it can follow my thinking in any direction based on something I have discovered. It is also pretty easy to use with little training - although there is a lot of stuff & training support available online or through the phocas team if I need it. Phocas have a lot of customers in our industry and that gives me a lot of assurance that this tool is the best of breed. If I ever have a problem or a question, the phocas team are always happy to help.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more detailed charting functions, dashboards or the ability to be more mobile - I know this is available in later releases of phocas but we just don't have access to this at the moment with our version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My job would be a whole lot harder without phocas - I use it every day. It shouldn't be a consideration. Just do it.

Sales analysis by customer and by product. Looking at how well new products are doing with the customers - looking at trends to help in my decisions around sourcing new products. Helping the sales team with identifying which customers are up or down, this year compared to last.

Phocas review by <span>Richard T.</span>
Richard T.

"Phocas - Data Made Easy"

What do you like best?

How quick it is! You can very easily select one piece of data and then manipulate it to your hearts content!

What do you dislike?

It's not live data! Rather the data is 24hrs old - so I think if there could be some development work done to get it to near live data - this would be great!

As a business we use Phocas to identify brands which are performing better than others - as well as tracking buying groups sales!

User in Wholesale

"I am a daily user. I access Phocus to track sales goals and monitor sales activities."

What do you like best?

Simple to use, accurate, and very user friendly. The data displayed on Phocus would take a lot more time to extrapolate using our current ERP.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to pull the desired data in a easy to view format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to analyze sales activities and contributes to the sales managers efforts to set, monitor, adjust, and meet goals. This software takes the user from the 30,000 foot view to the single line-item transaction.

We had established a goal to increase gross profit margin. I had identified a few problem areas, namely the way that sales orders were generated. After identifying the problem areas and analyzing the data I was able to counsel employees and in turn increase profit margin by 2%. It really helped to have a quantifiable set of data to present to them and for me to monitor sales activities to ensure that w met our goal.

Phocas review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Absolute Necessity"

What do you like best?

Without doubt the versatility of Phocas is its greatest feature. From anywhere and from any internet device I can access all the information I require to manage the branches and accounts I oversee.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike about Phocas but if I was being critical I would say that being able to build queries in a more intuitive way would provide greater benefit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that Phocas software should be considered an essential tool for every business.

Being able to utilise customer sales information regarding products and align our offerings towards the gaps is proving to be very useful. Targeting sales resource towards these opportunities allows our people to develop greater reasons to call and increases productivity from the same personnel. In addition, making all personnel aware of their effect upon profitability for the business is benefiting the whole business. Through self evaluation of their own performance against their peers, I have been able to create within our people the skills to fully maximise the profit available within each sale.

Phocas review by User

"Excellent Sales History Data Base and program"

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation through the different areas and parameters. Also the easy ability to look at past versus present performance.

Also the easy way to break down large volume numbers into basically any category you want.

What do you dislike?

Probably the comparison areas. Could be a little easier to navigate quarterly comparisons. In particular the quarterly breakdowns and setting them up in the period areas can be difficult and hard to understand particularly if you are a new user.

Would like to see it easy to break down into different countries in terms of performance review and for year on year comparisons.

This would include customers per country and how there performance is tracking compared to previous years performance.

Improved ability to import and in particular maybe an Outlook integration capability for Data transport

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended tool for the review of purchasing and buying behaviour.

Also provides easy to track sales performance down to individual client levels

Significant insight into who is buying and what they are buying.

Also more to the point its very easy to see clients that are not purchasing.

Also gives us a very strong product breakdown which aids in forecasting at a higher level

Phocas review by <span>Bobby A.</span>
Bobby A.

"Keep It Simple .... Phocas puts users in control."

What do you like best?

Phocas allows users to get to their data and get results fast. No more trying to explain to the I.T. staff what they want and then getting something different and going through the process several times before finally getting what they want. Time saved is beyond value.

What do you dislike?

AT this point in time we have no negative comments. Everything has worked up to our expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best way to determine the value of PHOCAS is to 'Try it .... You'll Like it" .... sounds corny but is the truth.

Depends on the user. Salespeople can answer questions about their accounts quickly. Having trends, problems and success available in dashboards provides great customer service and keeps the Sales force informed.

Phocas review by <span>Shelmon D.</span>
Shelmon D.

"Phocas is the ultimate BI tool in the distribution business!"

What do you like best?

For companies being run on an Eclipse platform, Phocas will help organize and present your data in a very user friendly format. It's a natural software bolt-on that can be stood up within days. In addition, their support team are true professionals that understand distribution.

What do you dislike?

After using the tool for 3 years, I have not found much to dislike. I would like to see improvements made to the downloading of reports into Excel. The format usually needs cosmetic teaks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your Phocas account rep introduce you to an existing client for real time feedback. Especially when you are considering adding additional databases.

Maximizing sales productivity and enhancing profitability via the Phocas Sales Database. Both of which are work in progress.

We are just getting started with the Inventory and Purchasing databases. Thus, we have not found a lot of value there yet, but it should be right around the corner.

Phocas review by <span>Thea C.</span>
Thea C.

"Fast, Easy Data Insight"

What do you like best?

The best part of the Phocas software is that it is very easy to use for a general business person. The software is very intuitive. With a one hour introduction, a general user will be off and running. In our organization it is regularly used by the CEO, Controller, Business Unit Managers, Sales Managers and Marketing Manager.

The second best part about Phocas is that it is fast. When someone comes to me with a generic business questions regarding sales or inventory, I can quickly drill down into the data and quickly get an answer.

What do you dislike?

The overarching theme when using the Phocas software is filtering, filtering and filtering some more until your drill down and obtain the information you need. In some cases you may need to filter by 600 part numbers. From the generic user interface, there is no way to quickly upload this filter. Instead, the filter is obtained through 600 clicks. In order to create large filters you need to use the software as an administrator instead of a general user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When reviewing various Business Analytics Software Products, the vendor presentations were valuable, but in the end it was the user interviews that made our decision. Interview users of all the different software products you are evaluating. This will give you the best understanding of which product is best for you.

As the company's Marketing Manager I am constantly looking at ROI of our various product campaigns throughout various geographic regions. Phocas allows me to quickly create these reports and review over time. By reviewing the data we can best deploy our resources by repeating what worked and abandoning what didn't.

Phocas review by <span>John T.</span>
John T.

"Let Phocas help you Focus on your Business"

What do you like best?

The ability to Phocas down as you research. Phocas gives you the ability to ask the questions as you go....and find the answers. This is the best addition to software that has an antiquated reporting system. I will be rolling it out to my Sales and Management team by 4th quarter of 2015.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the learning curve. It is so hard to see the potential of this software and not be able to utilize it instantly. Training is the key and hands on usage. Each week I learn more ways that I will utilize this in my daily business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with your representative to get familiar with the system. The more you use it the more powerful it becomes.

Customer Analysis. Sales performance. Identifying opportunities with products and customers. The list goes on.

Phocas review by <span>Chad C.</span>
Chad C.

"Sales Analysis"

What do you like best?

Quick and up to date assessment for my account responsibilities.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting could be better when exporting to different formats, i.e. Excel, Word, etc...

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very powerful tool for proactive sales people. Can also enhance the reactionary approach as well, but I like how it allows me better insight for planning growth opportunities.

Growth with customers and their account activity with specific manufacturers product lines. This helps me see where the best growth potential is as well as being able to appropriately plan and discuss with my customers, vendors and management areas that we need to "Phocas" on.

Phocas review by <span>Tommy P.</span>
Tommy P.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for the end user. The support is great we appreciate how Phocas is there to help us when needed.

What do you dislike?

The charting capability could be better which I understand they are already in the works for that. Other than that Phocas is a great software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Phocas is very user friendly business intelligence tool. IT is easy to implement and they have great support system.

It has helped us realized where we have some data gaps and where to educate the end users on proper business practices.

Phocas review by <span>Nick S.</span>
Nick S.

"Powerful and instant!"

What do you like best?

The speed at which you can navigate and generate data / stats!

What do you dislike?

Currently it's quite slow to export data to Excel, though I think that's a hardware issue as opposed Phocas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think beyond what you need it for today as the capabilities are massive!

These are endless, but Phocas minimizes manual data manipulation all day, every day.

Phocas review by <span>Mike D.</span>
Mike D.

"Daily user"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simplicity, very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

At times there is too much data available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best BI on the market

We are able to get a handle on our non-stock inventory in only a few keystrokes. We have been able to track issues as they occur now easily.

Phocas review by <span>Zach W.</span>
Zach W.

"Daily User"

What do you like best?

The product is very user friendly. Easy to get the numbers and reports I need on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

It may be something that I just have no been introduced to, but I would like to see a training tool- I am completely self taught.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great ease of use product that makes it incredibly easy to access a LOT of data and you can easily build and share reports with your company.

All of the numbers are centralized, making it easy to access everything I need for my report building.

Phocas review by <span>Blue A.</span>
Blue A.

"Thoughts about Phocas."

What do you like best?

Instantaneous access to key business metrics. Ability to deploy across both internal and external constituents.

Easy to use. Easy to teach. Intuitive and were able to deploy on Ipads.

What do you dislike?

Nothing strongly but I would like to see some additional tools for adding pillars external from ERP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time upfront to get it properly deployed.

Challenge is how to assist our customers in growing their business. This tool provides our team with real-time data that we can share with our customers to grow both their and our business.

Phocas review by <span>Warren J.</span>
Warren J.

"Easiest and fastest tool available to analyse sales data"

What do you like best?

Dashboards. The basic snapshot created once and drill down capability to take a deeper dive into the data.

What do you dislike?

Might be I just don't know how to do it, but having alerts built in to "Phocas" my attention before I open the dashboard.

I need exception reporting and Phocas does that great. I can drill down for more information when I find the exception. I used to have to run multiple reports, but now I just click a few buttons from the base report. Saves tons of time.

Phocas review by <span>Haaris A.</span>
Haaris A.

"PHOCAS review"

What do you like best?

PHOCAS is really easy to use. It is very easy to get insightful information within few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Limitations on chart exports and creating a new measure is not very easy to use.

Helping our members to realize the potential of lost/missed sales and identification of opportunities by using matrix.

"Phocas Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Phocas provides an intuitive tool to extract pertinent business data and spot trends. It has been useful particularly in analyzing sales data to spot trends and buying patterns. The sales force loves the dashboards that were constructed and uses them on a daily basis to monitor sales activities. It allows them to proactive in managing customer relationships.

What do you dislike?

That it does not provide "real time" updates of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definite invest the time to build a quality interactive "dashboard' to give you updated sales data by division, branch, product lines, etc. The instant graph capabilities are excellent to help your sales team track sales performance against goals or prior periods.

We are able to view how sales are tracking against "budget" to see where we need to step up our efforts. .We use dashboards to provide instant snapshots of a customers "scorecard" to analyze what products they are buying fro m us (or not). We also use Phocas to track new business and lost business.

Phocas review by <span>Angel Aneuris D.</span>
Angel Aneuris D.

"Excelent"

What do you like best?

.I like the faq that Phocas allows the company to be fast and accurate.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to remove the the properties from restriction, I mean, be able to remove priviledges of see some

A lot, budget, inventory, sales, Open orders, and more

User in Building Materials

"A timesaving tool that has enabled us to service and monitor our customers well,and increase sales. "

What do you like best?

the speed in which you can see what products customers are buying or have stopped buying. As MD this has also enabled me to produce sales analysis for the board in minutes that used to take hours. It also gives product analysis that is very useful for promotional activity.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike but would eventually like to use the stock and purchasing side of Phocas too

Mainly lost sales. Being able to pinpoint what ranges of products are down, then looking if we have lost particular customers or particular products are down, which then leads to outbound calls or bench marking product to alter price. this type of work was previously very manual and time consuming.

Phocas review by <span>Chris W.</span>
Chris W.

"Phocas Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The software works so quickly that even if you make a mistake you can redo very fast to get desired result

What do you dislike?

Lack of support. I get impression that Phocas want a user to use only as perscribed and if you want somthing to change then Phocas shows little interest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get Moduules that Phocas generally does not showcase to help manage your business

Inventory Control....Accounts Recivables...General Ledger Review...General Sales Review....Transfer Analysis.

Phocas review by <span>Dave P.</span>
Dave P.

"Alsco on Phocas"

What do you like best?

Speed and easy for user to get information

What do you dislike?

I like it all and look forward to what else might come

Recommendations to others considering the product

More on-line examples of connections to other databases and also examples of Vac file models that would be typically useful for a business

Appreciate these would need to be alter slightly to fit the actual business but would be a great time saver

Cross business reporting or revenue is great

Phocas review by <span>Nick B.</span>
Nick B.

"We have used Phocas since 2008 and love it!"

What do you like best?

The speed of data retrieval

Overall usability.

Training new staff/implementation time.

What do you dislike?

Inflexibility of amending database structure

Importing budget streams is not easy.

Understanding business trend

Analysing opportunities

BI reporting

KPI tracking

Phocas review by <span>Hanh V.</span>
Hanh V.

"Used for sales reporting"

What do you like best?

Ease of use to report Sales, with nice User interface

What do you dislike?

data is not live, fed overnight so it 24hrs behind. Could be internal issue

quick reporting and easy charts for excutives

Phocas review by <span>Josie S.</span>
Josie S.

"Somewhat easy to use if you take their free training"

What do you like best?

How it drills down to specific information that i need. I can focus on customers, or products or a combination of both.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty in finding the tools I need and understanding their meaning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure you take the free training courses available as there are a lot of features that even i was unaware of after 2 years of use.

Finding lost sales is #1.

Phocas review by <span>Colin R.</span>
Colin R.

"Phocas is great"

What do you like best?

The ability to slice and dice my data however I wish.

What do you dislike?

The hardest thing is to decide exactly what information is most important to my business

Giving visibility of sales and margins

Administrator in Wholesale

"Allows our users to get the information fast"

What do you like best?

Our sales reps need ready information, Phocas gives them easy access to all the vital sale information they need to better manage their customers

What do you dislike?

Support center has dropped the ball on a couple of support issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would recommend this to anyone looking for an easy to implement system, that is improving with every release

We are getting greater insight into our customers buying patterns

Phocas review by <span>Mark L.</span>
Mark L.

"Reliable- Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use.

Good support from Phocas.

Users have not managed to break it yet (Many have tried!)

What do you dislike?

Cannot really think of a anything specific

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick set up and low risk

Give it a try

Easy to monitor business performance and identify opportunities as well as highlighting areas where business may be slipping

Phocas review by <span>Amber S.</span>
Amber S.

"Accounts Receivable and collections"

What do you like best?

The ease of the product. The ability to export reports is simple and great to use

What do you dislike?

That it only updates once a day. This is the only thing that i wish it did more often

I can see who is past due on payments and how past due they are. This allows me to contact customers and speak with them about their accounts

Phocas review by <span>John D.</span>
John D.

"Finance Manager"

What do you like best?

The speed in which querries and reports are processed

What do you dislike?

I am extremely please with all of Phocas's capabilities and attributes.

Marketing strategies and Sales opportunities.

Phocas review by <span>BRyan A.</span>
BRyan A.

"Highly Recomend Pocas"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

Functionality

Support

Value for money

What do you dislike?

Nothing

I really like the product and don't have any dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use

Relevant

Always improving

Customer profitability

Rep performance

"Simple and accurate!"

What do you like best?

I like creating filterable dashboards. I also like do gap analysis.

What do you dislike?

I would like the data to be like pivot table

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple! Can't break it. Reports are created for you. All you have to do is select and filter.

Data can uncover a lot. Are customers living up to their promises? There are many opportunities to cross and upsell.

User in Wholesale

"Phocas - making sales more efficient."

What do you like best?

The company I work for is in sales so I love the fact I can see who hasn't ordered for the month so I can target them. Also while with my customers I can get a full itemised report so we can replenish stock easilier.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to cross check customers items against each other. I wish it was linked to the other software I use for the sale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software allows you to make well informed decisions I 100% recommend phocas.

As above I can directly target customers on spend and item.

Phocas review by <span>Marilyn W.</span>
Marilyn W.

"Phocas and our Sales Team"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and how small a learning curve it is to be using it.

What do you dislike?

at the current time - the price is way too high. No other dislikes

Customer buying habits and trends for products.

We can drill down and see everything about each individual customer.

Phocas review by <span>Penny S.</span>
Penny S.

"Phocas helps us to run reports and see activity much easier."

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I can look at our numbers (sales, inventory, etc).

What do you dislike?

Some areas are hard to understand, but I'm learning more each day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and learn as much as you can.

We can see on a daily basis our sales numbers and rank our salesmen and products as needed.

Phocas review by User in Plastics
User in Plastics

"Good Product with possible improvement"

What do you like best?

Cloud access so always available.

Data always updated.

Share reports and charts with colleagues.

Excel export

What do you dislike?

Nested tables are difficult to use. Not really user friendly.

Customization impossible. Sometimes local needs are different than global needs.

Clear and updated view on the business.

Using report and dashboard you have a clear view in a second

Phocas review by <span>Sam S.</span>
Sam S.

"Phocas has changed how I do business"

What do you like best?

simplicity. access from all devices

clear and easy to read, learn, interperet

What do you dislike?

speed is a bit slow. sometimes if I am using remotely with a customer it can take too long to change screens

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use, simple and dynamic.

transparent platform for a sales culture.

information = control

review and forecast at anytime anywhere.

Phocas review by <span>Carla C.</span>
Carla C.

"Great training for a useful product"

What do you like best?

I haven't used it much yet, but I like the idea of marrying together several different databases in our system to create unique views of data. The convenience of saving and sharing those queries will be most helpful.

What do you dislike?

Not to the fault of Phocas but our company has yet to purchase one of the main sets of data that I need to do my job.

nothing yet

Phocas review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Simple and effective window to our data"

What do you like best?

Simplisity of the user interface but with the flexibility to allow for very sophisticated data structures that can be very quick to implement

What do you dislike?

sometimes can run a little slower than would be liked. some functionality not totally intuative

Recommendations to others considering the product

think very carefully about the data structures and where you are bringing the data from. Phocas is only as good as the data in it and how YOU structure it

mainly sales analysis. Spotting customer drop off, different performance in different areas and other trends. Also products that customers should be buying that aren't

Phocas review by Administrator

"Great customer support"

What do you like best?

Very positivie customer support with software implimentation and training.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specific that I am unhappy with.

Currently using Phocas for sales analysis.

Phocas review by <span>Frank K.</span>
Frank K.

"Phocas is easy to use"

What do you like best?

Drill down capability. dashboards & alerts

What do you dislike?

Chart colours .....................................................

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Make sure data is correct

Better visibllity on product sales & stock

Phocas review by <span>David G.</span>
David G.

"What a time saver for IS/IT staff to not have to develop as many ad hoc reports as before."

What do you like best?

ease of use just like their company motto - Keep It Simple

What do you dislike?

would like more training from Phocas support staff to take care of minor tweaks inhouse

Recommendations to others considering the product

Phocas is a good choice for BI

Phocas BI raises visibility to patterns in various business segments like Sales, Inventory, Transfers, etc

One benefit realized is it can help quickly shine a light (good or bad) to certain trends, which has a way to create interesting discussions (internally and externally)

Phocas review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"Phocas - easy to use and very powerful BI tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy to build and deploy to both internal users and customers. Phocas replaces many reports we traditional would have to generate and send out. An excellent product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing of any major note... more features in the Dashboard's wold be an improvement.

In the past the amount of requests from staff and customers for specific reports and spreadsheets would be far beyond what out IT staff could handle , now these are available on demand through Phocas

Phocas review by <span>Adam M.</span>
Adam M.

"Intuitive, powerful and effective software!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the software really helps. It is very intuitive and simple to capture the info you need

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes about this product

The business problems we are solving are mainly ROI calculations and commercial viability of product developments

Phocas review by <span>Steve M.</span>
Steve M.

"very customer focused"

What do you like best?

ease of use of user interface and the great tech support

What do you dislike?

nothing so far - phocas support is tremendous - they helped us all along the way

Recommendations to others considering the product

these guys have great support - that is key

pulling sales data for outside sales and CRM

Phocas review by <span>Ian E.</span>
Ian E.

"great presentaion and fast results make our users very happy with phocas"

What do you like best?

speed and control - user access control, ease of administration

What do you dislike?

nothing really, looking forward to getting more data into phocas to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it now, users will be rapt.

identify opportunities from developing trends much faster than and easier than before

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

Everything is so easy, all the data I need is just a click away

What do you dislike?

Nothing really everything seems to work as it should .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it straight away

It is easy to see customer buying paterns

Phocas review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Sales analysis report"

What do you like best?

good analysis view and dash board available.

What do you dislike?

sales person wise figures not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

no comment

forecast and sale view for BP, item zone with which is helpful for analysis and where we need to effort.

Phocas review by User in Financial Services

"Good software just need more consistent support"

What do you like best?

Well laid out and very handy using dashboards

What do you dislike?

Takes a bit of time to understand how it works with our complex data, so support was important. Unfortunately we had some challenges with support staff changes but seem to be on top of it now with Akos

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth looking at as it will save time and allow real time management of your business

Being able to analyse business performance and understand why

"Phocas Review"

What do you like best?

Easy Easy Easy to use. No matter the reporting problem, Phocas can resolve. There is really no better way to get your data faster and more accurate.

What do you dislike?

Online only - limits speed for large downloads and viewing complicated dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Phocas should do a money back guarantee. It's that powerful.

Reporting is so simple now. What used to take hours and multiple tries, now takes seconds!

Phocas review by <span>Dean L.</span>
Dean L.

"Phocus Is Excellent"

What do you like best?

Quick access to information, easy export.

What do you dislike?

All positive experiences at this time with Phocus.

Growing sales. Quickly identifying products customer previously purchased. Enables specific preparation for next customef meeting.

Phocas review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Business information made easy"

What do you like best?

All the required information is at hand with an interface that is not complicated.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues that diminishes the experience.

Access to customer and product history.

User in Wholesale

"Has the basic information i need to get my job done fast"

What do you like best?

I like the Simple interface and the ease to use the product. It does not require much training to get started and most of it just feels natural. The data is pulled from our system and updated daily which is also nice.

What do you dislike?

I often pull into excel to build reports

inventory issues and tracking sales for customers is what i use it for the most.

Phocas review by Administrator

"Phocas user experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to work with, friendly software and capable staff when support is needed

What do you dislike?

It can get cumbersome to make modifications to the databases

Recommendations to others considering the product

Backup your setup and data

Exploit business information to help us take decisions

User in Wholesale

"Very intuitive, powerful processing. Experienced first class customer support."

What do you like best?

Matrix function, easy straight forward cutting data. Dashboards very powerful and useful to share.

What do you dislike?

Bit slow but may be down to our connectivity to the hosting server.

Customer and product analysis, drilling down to multi layers. Stock turn and forward cover.

"Phocas Software Review"

What do you like best?

So much information in just a few clicks! Phocas is so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure there are things that will come up, but so far I haven't found anything that I dislike about using this software.

Getting information out to our sales team that can help them to be more productive and successful! The time it has saved me in running reports and analyzing data has been tremendous.

Phocas review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Informative, flexible application"

What do you like best?

Ability to enquire and manipulate data and create insightful reports for users

What do you dislike?

A little unintuitive until trained but now structure and logic makes sense.

Detailed sales analysis at present but rolling out to stock, financial reporting and rebates

User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Amazing tool! Extremely helpful."

What do you like best?

Tons of pertinent info at your finger tips. Good for reporting. Quick and easy info. Use it every day all day.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Something I feel like there is maybe too much info. I feel you can get lost in the program some days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it - it's worth it.

Sales volume, purchase volume, etc.

"General Manager"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The software is very versatile and allows us to report any way we like.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the ability to email PDF's of dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having your databases organized on the front end helps tremendously

We now have a one stop shop for all reporting needs

Phocas review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"really great session which much better understanding on how phocas can benefit our organisation"

What do you like best?

using the stream and also the matrix function to analyse sales missed opportunities

What do you dislike?

it's all beneficial to our organisation. we just need more time to understand the full benefits

budgets and stock

"BI Tool"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool that I use daily, providing instant reports and info that would otherwise take countless hours to extract.

What do you dislike?

It's simple, and what you see is what you get. That's for better and for worse.

Sales tracking is a major issue that was not adequately addressed.

Phocas review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Breathtaking speed and ease!"

What do you like best?

how super fast the software uses your data to colate reports

What do you dislike?

not much to dislike. its very user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

i highly recommend phocus for quick and accurate reporting, its an amazingly compact program to use.

i am using this for sales analysis for my purchasing proceedure

Phocas review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Phocas review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, understandable GUI, ability to manipulate data into useful info

What do you dislike?

Implementations are really difficult to reconcile back to accounts, can be time consuming

Sales analysis and month end financials

Phocas review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

Talk our language as distributor. Accommodated our main needs

What do you dislike?

Limited pivot table type of reports. I was looking for more basic analytics tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best cost/benefit out there

Scorecard of main KPI : Phocas is bringing visibility at all levels of the organization

"Easy to use, "

What do you like best?

The ease of use, and ability to have all information in one place.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is perfect the way it is. I would not change a thing!

Finding dead stock easily and fast. Finding parts that are moving faster then expeced.

"love it!"

What do you like best?

Ease of and access to so much info. Ability to forecast buying and inventory of products.

What do you dislike?

nothing really ,although sometimes the waiting for the screen to refresh and timing out

GMROI variables, inventory "in stock" status, customer purchases over last year...

User in Building Materials

"Excellent Analytical Tool "

What do you like best?

ability to easily get useful sales data

What do you dislike?

the length of time it takes to get a request made to the mapping

Recommendations to others considering the product

very wide investment

product sku history; customers who purchase X, but not Y; customers pricing compared to volume

Phocas review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Phocas"

What do you like best?

Current numbers, ability to create charts, Excel spreadsheets. Access anywhere. Mobility is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about Phocas - everything we have tried and use is 100% to our satisfaction

Increase sales and review lost/slow sales

Phocas review by Executive Sponsor in Automotive
Executive Sponsor in Automotive

"Validate data to release to company and utilise output"

What do you like best?

User friendly, ease of access, graphs, useful information..

What do you dislike?

Difficulty in initial set up and validation to GL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Validate and reap benefits.

On line data per customer and product to set actions to improve business.

Administrator in Wholesale

"Good tool to analyze sales"

What do you like best?

User Friendly. manipulate the way you want.

What do you dislike?

Inventory and Purchasing module needs improvement.

Analyzing Sales - perfect tool to do that, have solve so many different types of problem

Phocas review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Phocas Review"

What do you like best?

Speed and reliability. Interface is responsive and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Integration process, upload of data and conversion,

Better visibility into sales reporting. Easy to understand and teach.

Phocas review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"New customer. Integration not yet started."

What do you like best?

Good, friendly sales service. very professional.

What do you dislike?

Experienced some sales pressure to sign

Analysis of sales to drive revenue

"PHOCAS"

What do you like best?

EASE OF USE, .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What do you dislike?

ADD ONS ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SPOTTING OVERSTOCK

Learning about Phocas Software?

* We monitor all Phocas Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.