PhoneBurner

PhoneBurner

We built sales professionals a better dialing system.

Work for PhoneBurner?

Learning about PhoneBurner?

PhoneBurner Reviews

Ask PhoneBurner a Question
Showing 13 PhoneBurner reviews
PhoneBurner review by Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.

"Phoneburner for Campaigns"

What do you like best?

The two things I liked the best were the pricing options from Phoneburner. For the same services you will be charged significantly more. They offer pay per month with unlimited contacts, where as other providers offer pay as you go. Additionally their customer support and sales team are amazing and always able to help.

What do you dislike?

Setting up Phoneburner on the backend for the first time can be intimidating. Once you have done it a couple of times it is a piece of cake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Phoneburner can be intimidating on the back end. Once you figure out how to use it, your campaign phonebanks will be run much smoother.

Have used Phoneburner for a number of political campaigns. Their system is perfect for contacting large numbers of voters efficiently. Their pricing model makes Phoneburner a better alternative to many of the current systems being used by the campaign.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PhoneBurner
PhoneBurner review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="34bfe271-03d0-48ae-9c67-b7d4ce10a4da">Richard  W.</span>
Richard W.
" itemprop="name" />

"PhoneBurner is AWESOME!!!"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service! A big shout out to Henry who helped in getting my account set up and Jeff for the one-one training. I have also had a great experience with Austin and George the few times I called in to clarify how the system worked. Great staff!

I recently started reconnecting with my past clients and calling them one by one until I came across PhoneBurner. If you are on the fence, just try it! I think you'll love it.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to pull an additional report removing bad phone numbers from a call list.

I was amazed at how much more efficient I could be and the time saved using PhoneBurner. It syncs with my Salesforce and updates the activity history reducing the need to go back and manually enter notes. HUGE timesaver!

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

PhoneBurner review by User in Internet

"Fast and Reliable Phone Software"

What do you like best?

Where is there to start? Phone Burner makes it extremely easy to call a multitude of people in a short amount of time. No longer do you have to individually dial each and every number. The dial tone is fast and gets you connected in no time. You get to click easy prompt buttons based on the outcome of each call. AND you get to utilize pre-recorded voicemails. You don't find yourself losing your voice after long hours of leaving voicemails to over 500 people. The functionality of this software is so easy and efficient. I love the fact that you can upload CSV files and they easily enter the system with no glitches or errors.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say that I dislike about the product is the recording calls function. I don't like how there isn't some sort of database where it keeps all of your stored recorded calls. Even though you can access them via the software, if you mistakingly delete one it's gone forever. I feel like there has to be another way to access those recorded calls even if you deleted them by mistake on your end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use local presence numbers!

Before I was having to dial my prospects individually (50+ calls a day). It would take my countless hours to have to dial them, wait for a connect, and leave a voicemail. PhoneBurner has made this entire process SO easy. I can now make 50 phone calls in less than 20 minutes and get connected to who I need to speak with and leave pre-recorded voicemails without losing my energy or my voice.

PhoneBurner review by Timothy D.
Timothy D.

"Phoneburner is an absolute MUST for any inside sales team"

What do you like best?

I have tried all the CRMs out there and i have tried all the power dialers/autodialers . Phoneburner is by far and away the absolute best value out there. It has tons of sales tools and plenty of awesome features. Not only that, but it is very easy to learn the system....They all take some time getting used to but phoneburner was the best and i have found it to actually be a CRM/Autodialer combo. One more thing i have to say....Phoneburner gives you incredible service....I was in a jam a couple times and jeff at phoneburner was ALWAYS willing to help out...

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing i dislike about phoneburner...they are a solid company

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test run and do the one hour free trial at minimum...I guarantee if you spend a couple days messing around and setting things up, you will be a pro and notice a big difference as far as ease of calls and the amount of contacts you make per day

more contacts equals more sales

PhoneBurner review by Kristin J.
Kristin J.

"What a difference this has made in my business!"

What do you like best?

Phoneburner is so easy to use and I get my calls made in half the time!

What do you dislike?

The phone calls are random, not in alphabetical order as you select them so you have to get through the entire set or you won't know which calls it made and which ones it didn't. also you have to edit in the actual CRM. The dialing screen that goes over the CRM doesn't save the edits to the CRM itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use if you are looking for a dialer to make phone calls quickly and you can also monitor employees activity

It is so much faster to get through a lot of calls. I am more efficient and seeing better results because I'm doing more activity.

PhoneBurner review by John C.
John C.

"Incedibly effiecient for cranking dialing"

What do you like best?

I love being able to sit down and make 40 dials in an hour. My output is substantially increased which means having more quality conversations. I can also set up automated voicemails and emails and send them during my call sessions which further increases my productivity.

What do you dislike?

It's a productivity tool that accomplishes what it is designed to do. I've used other dialers that haven't worked well but PhoneBurner is a preview dialer that gives me all the information I need before someone picks up the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a technology that can greatly help dial output for reps. I think it works best in a BDR role for cold calling as you can get through large lists very quickly. I would say that if you manage a team of BDRs that does a lot of outbound dialing this would be a good tool to try out.

The biggest thing is it gives reps a great way to increase dial and conversation metrics without having to add additional time on the phone. I've seen an uptick in all KPI just from generating more activity.

PhoneBurner review by User

"Amazing for cold calling!"

What do you like best?

I make 50 cold calls a day on this system and it is fast, easy to use, and gets the job done!

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to add other calls to the current calling. If I get a call in the middle, I'd have to hang up, dial in again to the number that just called in order to ensure the call is recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support. I had to use them once for setting up and they were right there helping me along the way. They even checked up on me afterward to make sure it all worked out.

Phone Burner is perfect of recording conversations and cold calling clients.

PhoneBurner review by Darral Y.
Darral Y.

"Powerful but lacking in functionality"

What do you like best?

ability to leave vm or email at touch of a key

What do you dislike?

lack of sorting options is extremely frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

add =rand() as a formula for all leads, use that number to sort at random so you can call varied accounts and not bombard same company over and over with calls.

Dialing large campaigns and have made almost 1 million in revenue as a direct result/

PhoneBurner review by James M.
James M.

"Awesome with Great Support"

What do you like best?

I love the support we get from PB and their team! They take feedback for future improvements and implement!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, they're very responsive.

Faster dialing, organization improved, sorting

PhoneBurner review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great caller with even better support team!"

What do you like best?

If you have a need for high touch points or to leave a cookie cutter Voicemail to multiple contacts, this is a great platform.

What do you dislike?

The "Cadence" abilities are lacking. We are forced to utilize another system to track the sales cadence. Also, the data integration is tough. If you have updated contact information from another source you cannot auto update the contacts already in the system. You have to manually change each one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the sales people in line. Do not promise things that are unreasonable. Also, do not promise access to early betas on new features and never deliver

Call quantity. Increased touchpoints on leads. Automating sales tools.

PhoneBurner review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Great Time Saver"

What do you like best?

The ability to get through sales call and connect with sales contacts and past clients

What do you dislike?

The email feature generally gets filtered as spam and does not get through

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find an alternative to the email feature

Created a great system around staying in touch with past clients and contacts

PhoneBurner review by Administrator

"Simple Platform with results"

What do you like best?

The ease of use building out the platform. Adding users, integrating with salesforce

What do you dislike?

The ability for users to customize their messaging to contacts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offer ability for users to customize emails and keep notes in Salesforce contacts

Cold calling leads

PhoneBurner review by Administrator

"Excellent product and support"

What do you like best?

The PhoneBurner system is very intuitive and user-friendly. It creates an excellent resource to maximize the efficiency of your sales team.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is so much better than SalesForce for so many reasons.

We can improve the efficiency of our phone sales team. It should increase our call volume several times over, and hopefully result in much higher sales volume.

Learn more about PhoneBurner

PhoneBurner Videos

Learning about PhoneBurner?

* We monitor all PhoneBurner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.