PhoneBurner

We built sales professionals a better dialing system.

Work for PhoneBurner?

Learning about PhoneBurner?

PhoneBurner Reviews

Ask PhoneBurner a Question
Showing 12 PhoneBurner reviews
PhoneBurner review by <span>Benjamin S.</span>
Benjamin S.

"Phoneburner for Campaigns"

What do you like best?

The two things I liked the best were the pricing options from Phoneburner. For the same services you will be charged significantly more. They offer pay per month with unlimited contacts, where as other providers offer pay as you go. Additionally their customer support and sales team are amazing and always able to help.

What do you dislike?

Setting up Phoneburner on the backend for the first time can be intimidating. Once you have done it a couple of times it is a piece of cake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Phoneburner can be intimidating on the back end. Once you figure out how to use it, your campaign phonebanks will be run much smoother.

Have used Phoneburner for a number of political campaigns. Their system is perfect for contacting large numbers of voters efficiently. Their pricing model makes Phoneburner a better alternative to many of the current systems being used by the campaign.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PhoneBurner
PhoneBurner review by <span>Richard  W.</span>
Richard W.

"PhoneBurner is AWESOME!!!"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service! A big shout out to Henry who helped in getting my account set up and Jeff for the one-one training. I have also had a great experience with Austin and George the few times I called in to clarify how the system worked. Great staff!

I recently started reconnecting with my past clients and calling them one by one until I came across PhoneBurner. If you are on the fence, just try it! I think you'll love it.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to pull an additional report removing bad phone numbers from a call list.

I was amazed at how much more efficient I could be and the time saved using PhoneBurner. It syncs with my Salesforce and updates the activity history reducing the need to go back and manually enter notes. HUGE timesaver!

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

PhoneBurner review by User in Internet

"Fast and Reliable Phone Software"

What do you like best?

Where is there to start? Phone Burner makes it extremely easy to call a multitude of people in a short amount of time. No longer do you have to individually dial each and every number. The dial tone is fast and gets you connected in no time. You get to click easy prompt buttons based on the outcome of each call. AND you get to utilize pre-recorded voicemails. You don't find yourself losing your voice after long hours of leaving voicemails to over 500 people. The functionality of this software is so easy and efficient. I love the fact that you can upload CSV files and they easily enter the system with no glitches or errors.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say that I dislike about the product is the recording calls function. I don't like how there isn't some sort of database where it keeps all of your stored recorded calls. Even though you can access them via the software, if you mistakingly delete one it's gone forever. I feel like there has to be another way to access those recorded calls even if you deleted them by mistake on your end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use local presence numbers!

Before I was having to dial my prospects individually (50+ calls a day). It would take my countless hours to have to dial them, wait for a connect, and leave a voicemail. PhoneBurner has made this entire process SO easy. I can now make 50 phone calls in less than 20 minutes and get connected to who I need to speak with and leave pre-recorded voicemails without losing my energy or my voice.

PhoneBurner review by <span>Timothy D.</span>
Timothy D.

"Phoneburner is an absolute MUST for any inside sales team"

What do you like best?

I have tried all the CRMs out there and i have tried all the power dialers/autodialers . Phoneburner is by far and away the absolute best value out there. It has tons of sales tools and plenty of awesome features. Not only that, but it is very easy to learn the system....They all take some time getting used to but phoneburner was the best and i have found it to actually be a CRM/Autodialer combo. One more thing i have to say....Phoneburner gives you incredible service....I was in a jam a couple times and jeff at phoneburner was ALWAYS willing to help out...

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing i dislike about phoneburner...they are a solid company

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test run and do the one hour free trial at minimum...I guarantee if you spend a couple days messing around and setting things up, you will be a pro and notice a big difference as far as ease of calls and the amount of contacts you make per day

more contacts equals more sales

PhoneBurner review by <span>Kristin J.</span>
Kristin J.

"What a difference this has made in my business!"

What do you like best?

Phoneburner is so easy to use and I get my calls made in half the time!

What do you dislike?

The phone calls are random, not in alphabetical order as you select them so you have to get through the entire set or you won't know which calls it made and which ones it didn't. also you have to edit in the actual CRM. The dialing screen that goes over the CRM doesn't save the edits to the CRM itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use if you are looking for a dialer to make phone calls quickly and you can also monitor employees activity

It is so much faster to get through a lot of calls. I am more efficient and seeing better results because I'm doing more activity.

PhoneBurner review by <span>John C.</span>
John C.

"Incedibly effiecient for cranking dialing"

What do you like best?

I love being able to sit down and make 40 dials in an hour. My output is substantially increased which means having more quality conversations. I can also set up automated voicemails and emails and send them during my call sessions which further increases my productivity.

What do you dislike?

It's a productivity tool that accomplishes what it is designed to do. I've used other dialers that haven't worked well but PhoneBurner is a preview dialer that gives me all the information I need before someone picks up the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a technology that can greatly help dial output for reps. I think it works best in a BDR role for cold calling as you can get through large lists very quickly. I would say that if you manage a team of BDRs that does a lot of outbound dialing this would be a good tool to try out.

The biggest thing is it gives reps a great way to increase dial and conversation metrics without having to add additional time on the phone. I've seen an uptick in all KPI just from generating more activity.

Learning about PhoneBurner?

* We monitor all PhoneBurner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.