4.8
(45 reviews)

Call tracking and automation software.

Work for PhoneWagon?

Learning about PhoneWagon?

PhoneWagon Reviews

Ask PhoneWagon a Question
Showing 45 PhoneWagon reviews
PhoneWagon review by Kade R.
Kade R.

"Great service, clean platform, excellent service"

What do you like best?

The platform is clean and streamlined. Reporting is easy to view, and I like being able to listen and tag calls so easily. I also feel confident in sharing this with clients and allowing them access to use the service, as well.

What do you dislike?

No a la carte phone number plan (one is coming). I currently have to contact support to request additional phone numbers. I am an advertising agency, so purchasing tiered packages does not work well, as I often bill clients for use of this product, and need costs to stay the same month-to-month. Requesting a new number for the team each time one is needed has been our workaround, but isn't as convenient. I'm told a la carte phone usage is being implemented soon.

Number of calls, along with the recordings are great. Dynamic phone numbers on websites are a cool feature that allow another level of tracking for web site tracking.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PhoneWagon
PhoneWagon review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Our Agency's Go To Tool for Call Tracking"

What do you like best?

They have worked really hard it seems to have all the features you need without the bloat and complexity of some other products. The interface is easy to use and setup. It takes just a few minutes to setup a client with new numbers and info, install the DNI code on the site, integrate with adwords, integrate with google analytics, and even zapier if I need it. The dashboard is easy to use and the notes and tagging features are helpful to get additional value.

Reports are clear and dynamic and we can export easily into a spreadsheet for further analysis and reporting. I can setup the client with notifications as well so they can see what's coming through.

What do you dislike?

I've used the app for nearly 6 months now and any issues or questions we have are resolved or answered by the team within a day or so.

Our client's are large local based businesses where 70-80% of their leads come through good old fashioned phone calls. PhoneWagon allows us to track these actions so we can make wise decisions with our resources and show the client the value of our work. We were using another call tracking software and the insights we now get are priceless. It's a win for the client and a win for us.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

PhoneWagon review by Vince K.
Vince K.

"Outstanding Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Figuring out all the technical details of how to make any program integrate and work can be time consuming and confusing. However, Hannah has been available from the beginning and continues to be readily available when I have questions or concerns. All of my issues have been addressed and are resolved in a short period of time.

What do you dislike?

When we first subscribed, we were assigned a phone number that apparently had been used in the past. Although Phone Wagon has a scrubbing system for previously used numbers, this one did not pass the muster. That said, after we dug into the issue, we were assigned a new number and everything is working perfectly now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent customer support and a product that works easily and well. I am not an expert at setting this up, but their team did all the "heavy lifting".

The main problem was without PhoneWagon, there was very little control on the part of my client in understanding who called their office, why and what the source of the call was. The benefit to them me as a consultant is that in managing my client's Google Ads account we are now able to associate calls to the platform and assign Return-On-Investment (ROI) appropriately.

PhoneWagon review by Randy J L.
Randy J L.

"Great Product Backed By Awesome Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of AdWords integration and automation with Zapier. With just a click of a button, it's done once you've added the website code. Our dashboard reports are automatically updated with call details and conversions.

What do you dislike?

With all the updates since we've started, we haven't come across anything we do not like. PhoneWagon has been phenomenal in bring in Zapier and helping us marketers automate processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The level of customer service we've experienced is amazing. Earlier after starting with PhoneWagon, we requested a way to automate the process of exporting call details to our Google Data Studio. Within weeks they created a Zapier and now the process is fully automated and our customer's dashboards are detailed and more informative.

Through our SEO and AdWords programs, we are tracking all calls to a business which is allowing us to report conversions more timely and accurately. These call conversions and details automatically are reported to our customer's dashboard report through automation.

PhoneWagon review by Gary T.
Gary T.

"PhoneWagon Solid Phone Call Tracking"

What do you like best?

I was initially interested in call tracking to help build out the company's website analytic capabilities. What I didn't know was that the service would help us identify issues that we were unaware of, like the fact that our phone system was randomly greeting callers with a message that says, "You have called after hours, please leave a message..." This was happening during normal business hours.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any direct negative issues in my use of PhoneWagon. An issue that did come up was one of the phone numbers we were assigned was formerly, maybe even currently, in use by spammers that were spoofing the phone number. All sorts of hijinks ensued as we figured out what the heck was going on.

PhoneWagon review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Friendly service and a very competitive price"

What do you like best?

The amount of cost we have saved since moving from another provider for essentially the same (bare-bones) service.

What do you dislike?

The online platform and tools are quite functional but not as mature as other longer-lived companies' toolsets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If what you need is a minimal functional call tracking feature set that gets the job done (with very friendly and responsive service), I recommend Phonewagon wholeheartedly. If you have more complex needs for call routing, recording, evaluation, etc., then you might consider other highly reputable providers who have been in the industry a while alongside Phonewagon.

We are tracking client calls and showing the revenue results from our work on their sites. We are able to show not only caller data and call details but also landing page information which indicates the benefits of our services to our clients.

PhoneWagon review by Eugene U.
Eugene U.

"Great service, easy to use dashboard"

What do you like best?

We switched to Phone Wagon from a competing Call Tracking provider and have been very satisfied with Phone Wagon. There were a few hiccups since then transfer but Ryan, Hannah, and their team have always been quick to reply and get a resolution for us. Highly recommend Phone Wagon.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would suggest is to have an app for their tracking system. Having to login on a mobile device isn't the worst thing in the world, but having a dedicated app would just be the icing on the cake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a comprehensive phone tracking software platform, Phone Wagon is the one.

A professional, reliable, and cost effective call tracking solution.

PhoneWagon review by Administrator

"Great & Low Cost Way to Track Calls"

What do you like best?

I like that PhoneWagon was easy to install and their interface is simple. I rarely have to wait more than a minute or two to get one of the team on chat when I have a question or problem

What do you dislike?

1) I have trouble with the web based interface freezing and failing to load new calls on the dashboard. It requires logging out and then logging back in; 2) there are a lot more fields capable of being displayed based on the information they gather, but the choices are limited; 3) I question how accurate the data is when I see the keywords callers are clicking on, but their phone call is about an entirely different product. This happens probably 30 - 50% of the time; 4) I would like to have a setting so call recordings are retained for only a length of time I specify; 5) I would like to have an option to display between 150 and 1000 results per page. Can we get some more choices. 150 is not enough results per page and 1000 takes too long to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using a call tracking system to see how effective your ad spend is, get PhoneWagon!

We run a lot of paid text ads through Google and Bing and this solution helps us spend our ad dollars much more wisely

PhoneWagon review by Administrator

"GREAT for Marketers!!!"

What do you like best?

Phone Wagon's easy to use user interface makes tracking and notating the success of our campaigns easier than ever. Everything is in one simple dashboard with the ability to track calls in real time, add tags, and download recorded calls.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more options when running reports, like a filtering option. Searching for a specific call can become time consuming if not properly organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your skeptical, I would recommend a trial. So far, Phone Wagon has been the most affordable and best call tracking software that I have used. It's easy to implement, no-hassle porting, and easy to navigate.

We switched to Phone Wagon to track our advertising calls more accurately. The ease of tagging every call, adding notes, and running reports gives us a simple and accurate view of our call data without any unnecessary noise. As a marketer, I love how the reports read off of the tags. I am able to provide to my boss how many calls > junk calls > transfer calls> leads > and sold jobs took place between any date range quickly!

PhoneWagon review by Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

"Easy management of hosted numbers for agency use"

What do you like best?

The organization of client accounts under a single login make the management of call activity simple. I also like that I can give clients access to just their number so they can review call recordings. Porting our numbers over to PhoneWagon was simple.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been any issues thus far. Porting numbers over was easy, and the support team has been responsive to questions.

Lead tracking is the biggest benefit we have. When you don't have line of sight to the quality of inbound leads via phone, it can be difficult to measure the effectiveness of your marketing operations. PhoneWagon provides a solution to this problem.

PhoneWagon review by Steven G.
Steven G.

"Simple to use and effective"

What do you like best?

love the interface. It's a simple dashboard that's easy to navigate. The service is simple and does exactly what it's supposed to without being watered down with needless add ons.

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now. It's been great. If I have to say anything it was the challenge getting numbers approved with Google Ads - but that has been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this company. The founder is making very smart moves and the response to inquiries is amazing. They want this to be an incredible product for users and they are succeeding.

We're measuring ad spend ROI for online and offline ads. With many of our clients, we are able to measure click throughs, landing page data etc - but it's difficult to quantify the number of people who actually call in and order. Phone Wagon fixes that.

PhoneWagon review by Angela A.
Angela A.

"Director of Marketing"

What do you like best?

It was crazy how easy it was to set up. I chatted, I entered my credit card, and we were up and running with our tracking number in less than 15 minutes.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used enough of the features yet to really identify any faults with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The basic features are fast, cheap, easy. They do offer some more robust features that give fancier, pricer tools a run for the money.

We needed a simple, easy to use toll free tracking number for a short-term marketing campaign. The monthly pricing suited our needs, and when the campaign is over, we'll be able to discontinue the number. I need to be able to report the leads generated by phone and PhoneWagon let's me do that right from the home screen.

PhoneWagon review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Great customer service, easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like the live chat function, and fast responses. It's very important as an agency to have support staff that can answer questions fast with a lot of knowledge. Most companies are lacking in this area.

What do you dislike?

I have no current issues with the platform or service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely add to your campaigns.

Traceability of the invisible part of our client's marketing funnels, phone calls. Have realized many leads were going unnoticed and not properly associated to where they came from.

PhoneWagon review by Jack D.
Jack D.

"Simple, effective call attribution"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is well-suited to managing a number of client accounts, each with one or several numbers. Dynamic numbers are easy to set up and even easier to deploy on landing pages - the provided number swap script works well. The interface is clean and provides easy access to reporting and call records.

What do you dislike?

The greeting automation option sounds a little too robotic - it would be nice to have a larger set of options. This is not needed for most of our clients, but would be useful to provide for some.

PhoneWagon provides accurate attribution for SEM/SEO campaigns, but we have also used their system to introduce better attribution for traditional marketing channels like print advertising.

PhoneWagon review by Mark K.
Mark K.

"Phone Wagon - a great company to work with"

What do you like best?

Its a combination of the easy to use interface and great, helpful people.

What do you dislike?

Initially Phone Wagon needed to add features to their interface - now many of those features are live (though we'l always want more). The ability to add some international numbers without support would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Have recommended many times.

Call tracking for our Adwords clients. The interface is great, clients understand how to access their calls and the service has been excellent.

PhoneWagon review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"If you want more control, faster service then Phone Wagon Works for you"

What do you like best?

I love that I can assign my own numbers, custom tag my calls, and that my calls get to our call center 4-6 rings sooner. The team there is just a click away everytime I need them. They took my best case scenarios and made almost everyone of them a reality. The look and feel of Phone Wagon beats the previous tracking system hands down.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have found anything I could say today that I dislike. Because, everything I've asked to have changed is changed to my liking. All of our vendors love their access area and the reporting. As of today I have zero complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a chance to earn your business

Faster customer service to our callers. Higher quality reporting. And it does not take me 2 days to help people use it.

PhoneWagon review by John S.
John S.

"Really incredible service!"

What do you like best?

The product is really great! Gives you everything you need to track the phone calls from marketing and how your team is handling customer service. Price wise...you can't beat it! I couldn't be happier.

What do you dislike?

I really like everything! It is in the beginning stages but the owner is really fast to respond and is extremely helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Def worth a shot. If your looking for something simple and easy to use with tons of great features....Phone Wagon is for you!

I am able to track all the calls I am driving for my clients business. It takes the guessing game out of the lead aspect and puts a hard number on it.

PhoneWagon review by Kenny M.
Kenny M.

"Great software for tracking phone calls"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and the customer service is great. If I have a problem Ryan or Hannah are on it.

What do you dislike?

Interface is a little limited. Not sure my integrations are setup right. Had to confirm with support they were working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider it. It was worth the time and effort to port my numbers over.

Tracking phone calls from Google Ads campaigns.

PhoneWagon review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"Simple and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

We were able to get up and running in just a few minutes. Couldn't have been easier. I would highly recommend

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything at this point, it's been all smooth sailing for weeks now.

Business Problems Solved: We never used to know where our phone calls were coming from, and felt like we couldn't make the most of our marketing spend.

Benefits: We can now attribute phone calls to ad campaigns and see real ROI of those campaigns.

PhoneWagon review by Travis W.
Travis W.

"LOVE THIS APP"

What do you like best?

I love that it is easy and built for marketers. The customer service is amazing and it really does everything that I need.

What do you dislike?

The only thing is that I would like some more data comparison features.

As a agency/marketer, getting leads is my number #1 value tracker for businesses. By using phone wagon I have shown businesses that were thinking of leaving me that much of my work is being paid of by the phone calls coming in. The data is invaluable.

PhoneWagon review by Walt C.
Walt C.

"Great Phone Tracking Product"

What do you like best?

I have worked with different call tracking companies before, and I like the user friendliness that Phone Wagons user interface provides.

What do you dislike?

Unless this has changed recently, it was difficult getting certain area codes. I would suspect that this will improve over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a call tracking platform that provides easy set up and good customer service, I would recommend Phone Wagon.

Clients like to see visibility from the users that are calling them. Phone Wagon provides that visibility.

PhoneWagon review by Brett A.
Brett A.

"Simple, fast, and works great"

What do you like best?

Setting up a new track able phone number is simple and fast. I set the up for each of my customers and check reports religiously. They keep it simple and have even upgraded their reporting system when I have requested some additional features. These guys are great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing currently. Original problems were solved fast!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started. It is hard to justify the cost at first, but just build the pricing into monthly client fees.

I am now able to see where calls are coming from and am able to show customers that their website, or local listings are working with quantitative data.

PhoneWagon review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"Simple, affordable call tracking solution"

What do you like best?

They are taking the competition head on and providing a much more affordable price point with a similar, if not better product and service.

What do you dislike?

We are waiting for a specific feature before making the jump.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a dynamic call tracking solution with a team that isn't afraid to get on a call to walk you through any details, PhoneWagon has what you need. You'll get call tracking essentials, plus they are working on a number of add-on features which will surpass the competition in features and usability.

Super affordable call tracking for pay-per-call campaigns and digital marketing.

PhoneWagon review by Bo C.
Bo C.

"great phone tracking service"

What do you like best?

its simple, and affordable phone tracking and forwarding service

What do you dislike?

none that come to mind. I haven't had any issues yet.

call tracking and forwarding for my lead gen agency to track calls for my clients.

PhoneWagon review by Johnny B.
Johnny B.

"Great, easy to use call tracking "

What do you like best?

Has an easy to use dashboard and really like the arrangements of anylitics and graphs

What do you dislike?

Wish it had voicemail capability and form to call capability.

Great for tracking leads from Google search and Google ads.

PhoneWagon review by Owen L.
Owen L.

"Super easy set up, all the features you need"

What do you like best?

In my first 15 minutes using the product, I was able to set up 10 numbers and integrate PhoneWagon with Google Analytics and AdWords. Couldn't have been easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far. The product is easy to use and the pricing is fair.

Tracking calls by keywords, and showing localized numbers for campaigns in each state.

PhoneWagon review by Autry W.
Autry W.

"A great marketing phone lead tracking software"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the interface. The customer service is a close second.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can not call out from the tracking number. This is a feature that is available in my previous call software.

60% of my agencies clients are on this platform. It helps eliminate wasted keywords, it also allows customers with multiple businesses to have additional phone numbers without a great cost.

PhoneWagon review by Fred S.
Fred S.

"Service is Very Reliable and The Software is Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that I can turn on call recording with the flick of a switch and without having to upgrade my service. Also, the pricing is very competitive.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of minor features I am hoping for but other than that, not much!

Being able to acquire better call tracking data to present to my clients.

PhoneWagon review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Awesome Software"

What do you like best?

Hands down, the automatic text message replies when I can't answer a call. Clients have literally told me they would have called a competitor if "I hadn't texted them."

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not dislike anything about this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. The founder, Ryan, is literally available 24/7 to help if you have issues, questions, or recommendations.

I'm able to cut afvtertising streams that are not producing and reallocate the funding to new streams. Iterating on this makes lead generation increasingly more productive.

PhoneWagon review by Muhammad R.
Muhammad R.

"Easy to Use and Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service has been awesome. They worked with my developers to get us an API when we needed it. I appreciate that.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything that I dislike at the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You will be pleasantly surprised.

We are tracking marketing channels and leads more accurately with Phone Wagon.

PhoneWagon review by Justin J. M.
Justin J. M.

"Very Positive"

What do you like best?

The Onboarding Process, Customer Service, and Ease of Use

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I or my team have found that we do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this a try and you won't be disappointed.

Keeping track of client's calls and being able to show them ROI for our advertising efforts utilizing this platform.

PhoneWagon review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"What a great team at Phonewagon!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how responsive and supportive the team there is. They also have great pricing!

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have all the features other call platforms have. I'm just picky though.

They are helping our cash flow since the price is so much better than all the other call tracking platforms!

PhoneWagon review by John S.
John S.

"Awesome app for tracking calls!"

What do you like best?

I like that's really simple to put in an area code and setup a tracking phone number instantly.

What do you dislike?

Interface was a bit confusing to navigate at first for multiple clients.

Tracking calls for my clients.

PhoneWagon review by David G.
David G.

"Quick and easy to use service that solved a business need"

What do you like best?

How quickly I can set up a new phone number

What do you dislike?

Lack of integrations. I know this is a young company, so they will come in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick simple solution, but not as robust as some of the competitors. If you need a robust solution right now, they are not the go to, but they are very responsive to customers and are willing to build what you need.

Tracking marketing endeavors to leads

Agency

"Everything I thought it would be and then some! "

What do you like best?

We can rely on this service to track our calls and provide reports to us

What do you dislike?

Setup assistance, but that could be due to different countries and time zones. Just wish it were more intuitive.

Tracking calls and being able to tag notes to each call, also the features are very helpful.

PhoneWagon review by User

"Nice lead generation tool"

What do you like best?

I like its easy to use interface and simplistic setup

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more functionality within call routing and I want to be able to receive a text message as well as emails every time i get a phone call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try if you want a done for you solution to track and manage leads.

I am solving the organization tasks involved in managing multiple businesses leads. It greatly benefits me by saving time and keeping everything organized.

PhoneWagon review by Scott P.
Scott P.

"Great Call Tracking & Reporting Tool"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and lays out simply everything you need.

What do you dislike?

No real downsides at this time. Though, had a minor issue during setup.

The greater ability to determine the quality of calls and know more about who the callers are.

"Phonewagon"

What do you like best?

Great ease of use and tons of support. CEO will help you get set up if necessary

What do you dislike?

They cannot supply 1(800) numbers but they do have 1(844) and other toll free numbers

Easy call tracking for many clients

PhoneWagon review by Zack P.
Zack P.

"Great customer support"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of attaining information/

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything as of yet- and I don't plan to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very user friendly.

Benefits are we can see which adds are bring in calls.

PhoneWagon review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Life (and wallet!) saver!"

What do you like best?

how easy to use the interface is compared to the other services we've used

What do you dislike?

how long it took me to hear about / start using them!

We recently realized that our facebook ad sets are the real drivers of phone calls as compared to our google adwords sets, all thanks to PW

PhoneWagon review by Rohan K S.
Rohan K S.

"I will highly recommend to use this c"

What do you like best?

Awesome job.. great product quality n service

What do you dislike?

No dislike.. all very good n fine with all

It's s a great service for business people to solve their call tracking services for all business

"Easy tracking solution"

What do you like best?

Being able to track the return of print ads for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to have a company dashboard view.

Previously, we weren't able to track the ROI of our print ads. Now we can track phones and sales so we know where to increase and decrease budget year to year.

PhoneWagon review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"extreamly happy"

What do you like best?

that im getting automatic reports email daily

What do you dislike?

nothing everything is just perfect i love the customer service

i can track the ROI from my local ads

PhoneWagon review by Consultant in Information Services
Consultant in Information Services

"The Perfect Marketer Solution for incoming calls."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you receive whisper calls to let you know what business you are answering a call for.

What do you dislike?

I haven't noticed any part of PhoneWagon that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't have any right now.

Me and wife can at like a full service customer service, if I'm busy she can answer the call in my place.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

Very friendly staff and I love how quickly they respond to your questions. Our rep (Hannah) did an awesome job!

What do you dislike?

Nothing - our service was excellent and I would definitely recommend.

Allowing us to track and report volume of calls

Learn more about PhoneWagon

PhoneWagon Videos

Learning about PhoneWagon?

* We monitor all PhoneWagon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8