PhoneWagon

Call tracking and automation software.

Work for PhoneWagon?

Learning about PhoneWagon?

PhoneWagon Reviews

Ask PhoneWagon a Question
Showing 16 PhoneWagon reviews
PhoneWagon review by <span>Steven G.</span>
Steven G.

"Simple to use and effective"

What do you like best?

love the interface. It's a simple dashboard that's easy to navigate. The service is simple and does exactly what it's supposed to without being watered down with needless add ons.

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now. It's been great. If I have to say anything it was the challenge getting numbers approved with Google Ads - but that has been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this company. The founder is making very smart moves and the response to inquiries is amazing. They want this to be an incredible product for users and they are succeeding.

We're measuring ad spend ROI for online and offline ads. With many of our clients, we are able to measure click throughs, landing page data etc - but it's difficult to quantify the number of people who actually call in and order. Phone Wagon fixes that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PhoneWagon
PhoneWagon review by <span>Angela A.</span>
Angela A.

"Director of Marketing"

What do you like best?

It was crazy how easy it was to set up. I chatted, I entered my credit card, and we were up and running with our tracking number in less than 15 minutes.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used enough of the features yet to really identify any faults with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The basic features are fast, cheap, easy. They do offer some more robust features that give fancier, pricer tools a run for the money.

We needed a simple, easy to use toll free tracking number for a short-term marketing campaign. The monthly pricing suited our needs, and when the campaign is over, we'll be able to discontinue the number. I need to be able to report the leads generated by phone and PhoneWagon let's me do that right from the home screen.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

PhoneWagon review by <span>Mark B.</span>
Mark B.

"If you want more control, faster service then Phone Wagon Works for you"

What do you like best?

I love that I can assign my own numbers, custom tag my calls, and that my calls get to our call center 4-6 rings sooner. The team there is just a click away everytime I need them. They took my best case scenarios and made almost everyone of them a reality. The look and feel of Phone Wagon beats the previous tracking system hands down.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have found anything I could say today that I dislike. Because, everything I've asked to have changed is changed to my liking. All of our vendors love their access area and the reporting. As of today I have zero complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a chance to earn your business

Faster customer service to our callers. Higher quality reporting. And it does not take me 2 days to help people use it.

PhoneWagon review by <span>John S.</span>
John S.

"Really incredible service!"

What do you like best?

The product is really great! Gives you everything you need to track the phone calls from marketing and how your team is handling customer service. Price wise...you can't beat it! I couldn't be happier.

What do you dislike?

I really like everything! It is in the beginning stages but the owner is really fast to respond and is extremely helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Def worth a shot. If your looking for something simple and easy to use with tons of great features....Phone Wagon is for you!

I am able to track all the calls I am driving for my clients business. It takes the guessing game out of the lead aspect and puts a hard number on it.

PhoneWagon review by <span>Matt D.</span>
Matt D.

"Simple and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

We were able to get up and running in just a few minutes. Couldn't have been easier. I would highly recommend

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything at this point, it's been all smooth sailing for weeks now.

Business Problems Solved: We never used to know where our phone calls were coming from, and felt like we couldn't make the most of our marketing spend.

Benefits: We can now attribute phone calls to ad campaigns and see real ROI of those campaigns.

PhoneWagon review by <span>Brett A.</span>
Brett A.

"Simple, fast, and works great"

What do you like best?

Setting up a new track able phone number is simple and fast. I set the up for each of my customers and check reports religiously. They keep it simple and have even upgraded their reporting system when I have requested some additional features. These guys are great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing currently. Original problems were solved fast!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started. It is hard to justify the cost at first, but just build the pricing into monthly client fees.

I am now able to see where calls are coming from and am able to show customers that their website, or local listings are working with quantitative data.

Learning about PhoneWagon?

* We monitor all PhoneWagon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.