PhoneWagon

Call tracking and automation software.

Work for PhoneWagon?

Learning about PhoneWagon?

PhoneWagon Reviews

Ask PhoneWagon a Question
Showing 16 PhoneWagon reviews
PhoneWagon review by Steven G.
Steven G.

"Simple to use and effective"

What do you like best?

love the interface. It's a simple dashboard that's easy to navigate. The service is simple and does exactly what it's supposed to without being watered down with needless add ons.

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now. It's been great. If I have to say anything it was the challenge getting numbers approved with Google Ads - but that has been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this company. The founder is making very smart moves and the response to inquiries is amazing. They want this to be an incredible product for users and they are succeeding.

We're measuring ad spend ROI for online and offline ads. With many of our clients, we are able to measure click throughs, landing page data etc - but it's difficult to quantify the number of people who actually call in and order. Phone Wagon fixes that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PhoneWagon
PhoneWagon review by Angela A.
Angela A.

"Director of Marketing"

What do you like best?

It was crazy how easy it was to set up. I chatted, I entered my credit card, and we were up and running with our tracking number in less than 15 minutes.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used enough of the features yet to really identify any faults with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The basic features are fast, cheap, easy. They do offer some more robust features that give fancier, pricer tools a run for the money.

We needed a simple, easy to use toll free tracking number for a short-term marketing campaign. The monthly pricing suited our needs, and when the campaign is over, we'll be able to discontinue the number. I need to be able to report the leads generated by phone and PhoneWagon let's me do that right from the home screen.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

PhoneWagon review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"If you want more control, faster service then Phone Wagon Works for you"

What do you like best?

I love that I can assign my own numbers, custom tag my calls, and that my calls get to our call center 4-6 rings sooner. The team there is just a click away everytime I need them. They took my best case scenarios and made almost everyone of them a reality. The look and feel of Phone Wagon beats the previous tracking system hands down.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have found anything I could say today that I dislike. Because, everything I've asked to have changed is changed to my liking. All of our vendors love their access area and the reporting. As of today I have zero complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a chance to earn your business

Faster customer service to our callers. Higher quality reporting. And it does not take me 2 days to help people use it.

PhoneWagon review by John S.
John S.

"Really incredible service!"

What do you like best?

The product is really great! Gives you everything you need to track the phone calls from marketing and how your team is handling customer service. Price wise...you can't beat it! I couldn't be happier.

What do you dislike?

I really like everything! It is in the beginning stages but the owner is really fast to respond and is extremely helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Def worth a shot. If your looking for something simple and easy to use with tons of great features....Phone Wagon is for you!

I am able to track all the calls I am driving for my clients business. It takes the guessing game out of the lead aspect and puts a hard number on it.

PhoneWagon review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="46574826-f70d-4165-b15c-727801f78cd1">Matt D.</span>
Matt D.
" itemprop="name" />

"Simple and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

We were able to get up and running in just a few minutes. Couldn't have been easier. I would highly recommend

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything at this point, it's been all smooth sailing for weeks now.

Business Problems Solved: We never used to know where our phone calls were coming from, and felt like we couldn't make the most of our marketing spend.

Benefits: We can now attribute phone calls to ad campaigns and see real ROI of those campaigns.

PhoneWagon review by Brett A.
Brett A.

"Simple, fast, and works great"

What do you like best?

Setting up a new track able phone number is simple and fast. I set the up for each of my customers and check reports religiously. They keep it simple and have even upgraded their reporting system when I have requested some additional features. These guys are great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing currently. Original problems were solved fast!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started. It is hard to justify the cost at first, but just build the pricing into monthly client fees.

I am now able to see where calls are coming from and am able to show customers that their website, or local listings are working with quantitative data.

PhoneWagon review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"Simple, affordable call tracking solution"

What do you like best?

They are taking the competition head on and providing a much more affordable price point with a similar, if not better product and service.

What do you dislike?

We are waiting for a specific feature before making the jump.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a dynamic call tracking solution with a team that isn't afraid to get on a call to walk you through any details, PhoneWagon has what you need. You'll get call tracking essentials, plus they are working on a number of add-on features which will surpass the competition in features and usability.

Super affordable call tracking for pay-per-call campaigns and digital marketing.

PhoneWagon review by Owen L.
Owen L.

"Super easy set up, all the features you need"

What do you like best?

In my first 15 minutes using the product, I was able to set up 10 numbers and integrate PhoneWagon with Google Analytics and AdWords. Couldn't have been easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far. The product is easy to use and the pricing is fair.

Tracking calls by keywords, and showing localized numbers for campaigns in each state.

PhoneWagon review by Fred S.
Fred S.

"Service is Very Reliable and The Software is Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that I can turn on call recording with the flick of a switch and without having to upgrade my service. Also, the pricing is very competitive.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of minor features I am hoping for but other than that, not much!

Being able to acquire better call tracking data to present to my clients.

PhoneWagon review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Awesome Software"

What do you like best?

Hands down, the automatic text message replies when I can't answer a call. Clients have literally told me they would have called a competitor if "I hadn't texted them."

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not dislike anything about this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. The founder, Ryan, is literally available 24/7 to help if you have issues, questions, or recommendations.

I'm able to cut afvtertising streams that are not producing and reallocate the funding to new streams. Iterating on this makes lead generation increasingly more productive.

PhoneWagon review by John S.
John S.

"Awesome app for tracking calls!"

What do you like best?

I like that's really simple to put in an area code and setup a tracking phone number instantly.

What do you dislike?

Interface was a bit confusing to navigate at first for multiple clients.

Tracking calls for my clients.

PhoneWagon review by David G.
David G.

"Quick and easy to use service that solved a business need"

What do you like best?

How quickly I can set up a new phone number

What do you dislike?

Lack of integrations. I know this is a young company, so they will come in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick simple solution, but not as robust as some of the competitors. If you need a robust solution right now, they are not the go to, but they are very responsive to customers and are willing to build what you need.

Tracking marketing endeavors to leads

PhoneWagon review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Life (and wallet!) saver!"

What do you like best?

how easy to use the interface is compared to the other services we've used

What do you dislike?

how long it took me to hear about / start using them!

We recently realized that our facebook ad sets are the real drivers of phone calls as compared to our google adwords sets, all thanks to PW

PhoneWagon review by Rohan K S.
Rohan K S.

"I will highly recommend to use this c"

What do you like best?

Awesome job.. great product quality n service

What do you dislike?

No dislike.. all very good n fine with all

It's s a great service for business people to solve their call tracking services for all business

PhoneWagon review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"extreamly happy"

What do you like best?

that im getting automatic reports email daily

What do you dislike?

nothing everything is just perfect i love the customer service

i can track the ROI from my local ads

PhoneWagon review by Consultant in Information Services
Consultant in Information Services

"The Perfect Marketer Solution for incoming calls."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you receive whisper calls to let you know what business you are answering a call for.

What do you dislike?

I haven't noticed any part of PhoneWagon that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't have any right now.

Me and wife can at like a full service customer service, if I'm busy she can answer the call in my place.

Learning about PhoneWagon?

* We monitor all PhoneWagon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.