Photobucket

Photobucket is a global leader in photo hosting, sharing and printing.

Work for Photobucket?

Learning about Photobucket?

Photobucket Reviews

Showing 30 Photobucket reviews
Photobucket review by Santo D.
Santo D.

"Good way to store your media"

What do you like best?

Photobucket helps me in keeping at hand pics and photos that I use for work. Photobucket provides you a huge storage, it's well integrated with social media and you can even modify on the go your medias with the inbuilt editor. It also provides you with a free plan.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of ADS in the free version, and the bulk uploading sometimes decreases the photos size.

I use Photobucket to store my photos and pics that I use on work. Sometimes, for certain projects, I made up a free accout dedicated only to what I'm working to.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Photobucket
Photobucket review by Erica H.
Erica H.

"It uploads fast and it is easy to use"

What do you like best?

The fact that you don't have to pay a monthly fee to use it. It uploads pictures fast. It is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The free version has annoying ads that play really loud and the allowed space for your pictures is not very big.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and it uploads pictures fast but it shows ads while pictures are uploading. Also if you don't pay a monthly fee, your storage space is minimum.

I used to use it to upload my eBay item descriptions but I don't use it anymore. The benefit is that I didn't have to pay a company like Auctiva in order to host my images. I just did the whole description page as a jpg file and uploaded it to Photobucket

What Photo Management solution do you use?

Photobucket review by User

"Photobucket Personal Review"

What do you like best?

Photobucket helps by being the storage of my photos that I use for work in our company. Pictures can sometimes have a huge file, and Photobucket provides a storage space for my files, Also, I liked it as I can open and download the photos anywhere, as I sometimes work outside the office.

What do you dislike?

As I was using a free version of Photobucket, you can really notice that there are a lot of advertisements shown. This will improve only if you are a paying customer. Also, downloading your photos can sometimes be slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is very good and easy to use. It is very easy to navigate Photobucket that even beginners will find it easy to understand.

Photobucket helps as Photobucket helps as being the storage of our pictures in our office. We do not need to upgrade the storage space of our computers, as we can use the storage space of Photobucket.

Photobucket review by Glen F.
Glen F.

"The best image host service on the internet."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to host images and publish or share them on most sites without problems.

It can also keep files organized in folders and also have pre-formatted links you can share or use depending on the forum code format without having to write the code yourself.

It has a lot of space to store and share a huge deal of images for free.

It has a print service for your images and photos.

What do you dislike?

I've had an excellent experience using Photobucket so there is nothing I find dislikeable so far about Photobucket's service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PhotoBucket has become my go to image host, so I highly recommend the service they provide since it helps to share your images with ease, create websites and even has a print service you can use, all of this for free.

It has helped me to share my work and photos in forums, blogs and sites without having to pay expensive or unaffordable hosts, it has also helped me in transforming my blog into a website with ease and for free.

Photobucket review by Melissa N.
Melissa N.

"Free, Easy, and simple to Upload"

What do you like best?

This is a great, simple, and free photo sharing and editing site. I really did like the simplicity of this program. I used this program when I was starting out with photography. For a beginner it is a great platform, as I progressed with my career in photography I moved up in what programs what I was working with.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this program. This program offers many things to make it a great beginning platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something that is rather simple to navigate Photobucket is really great for beginners or hobbyists.

I really have no business problems. With business you learn to adapt to different areas that tend to come up. The benefits that I have realized is I love being my own boss. When it comes to being my own boss, I am constantly learning about different programs and trying them out, and seeing what works the best for me and my work.

Photobucket review by Eliezer G.
Eliezer G.

"Excelente solución para el respaldo o impresión de tus fotos"

What do you like best?

La modernidad es lo que mas me encanta de Photobucket, la e utilizado para enlazar mis fotos a las pagina web que utilizo como también en la ventas de mis productos. Y los 10 GB gratuitos que te dan al completar la descarga de la aplicación.

What do you dislike?

Los precios en lo personal me parecen muy elevados por los momentos, y aun esta disponible en un solo idioma, sin incluir en español, solo ingles. Y eso hace que muy dificultoso en mi caso entender completamente su funcionamiento. Por lo cual e tenido que recurrir a traductores para poder comprender la información.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si desean una alternativa para hospedar la imágenes para sus web o blog, Photobucket es una muy buena opción para elegir

Por los momentos no estoy resolviendo ningún problemas de negocios. Pero en cambio si me a servido como una gran ventaja a la hora de hospedar mis imágenes, para luego usarlas en mis blog y paginas web

Photobucket review by Kristin E.
Kristin E.

"Looking for an alternative"

What do you like best?

I like the different options included in hosting, like getting direct links and being able to keep them private or open to public for downloading.

What do you dislike?

The pop-ups are the absolute worst and I often have issues with Photobucket being down or taking an extremely long time to load when it is pretty essential to my job.

We work with many different clients with large libraries of photos that we need to host somewhere to use for various tasks and needs. It works for what we need to use it for, but the glitches are frustrating and I'd love to find a better alternative.

Photobucket review by User in Financial Services

"The Super Improved Myspace of Photo Hosting, Publishing, and Sharing"

What do you like best?

It is easy to host, publish, and share images on multiple sites with ease. One of the better features is the organized files and the pre-formatted links that allow you to share how and where you want. I do not have to worry about writing the codes for myself. Unlike Dropbox there is tons of space for storage. There are so many great features of Photobucket, one of my favorites being the ability to use their print service. It's great that you have the option to set your image profile based off folders to private, public, or password protectged.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Photobucket since I was in middle school, before I started using it professionally for my business -- as I have grown so has Photobucket, and I am not disappointed. I do not have any complaints. It's user friendly on all levels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photobucket is easy to use. The best way to use Photobucket is to play around with the site. Upload small, medium, and large test images and products. If you plan to use Photobucket as a print service to -- test print with the services you plan to use the most.

Being able to store my photos and projects for my website, blog, social media sites at an inexpensive cost is absolutely wonderful. It's solved my problem with storage, as I do not have to pay expensive cost to store a large bandwidth of media. Also, uploading photos is super quick and easy, which makes it simple and less frustrating. Before I thought about coming back to use Photobucket to share images and projects with clients, I was using Google to share. It was a hit or miss on whether Google would let my clients view the folder. One of the most recent projects I used Photobucket for was to create a trend book for a fashion show my client wanted me to put on. It was so easy when I couldn't meet with her in person.

Photobucket review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It's ok, not great."

What do you like best?

Photobucket is ok. It does well at allowing me to upload photos and store them. It gives you a decent amount of storage space for free. I like the privacy settings so you can store photos privately, this is especially useful while using it for business.

What do you dislike?

There are way too many ads, popups, links and it gets very annoying trying to avoid clicking on them while doing your job uploading and editing photos. It feels like Photobucket is trying to nickel and dime you to death with the ads. Their paid plans are better but the free version uses so many ads like it's trying to convince you to go ad free.

Also the navigation is not the smoothest and tricky finding your way around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it and compare

We are able to store photos and images on their platform that can be accessed from any computer or device.

Photobucket review by Monique P.
Monique P.

"Useful website for holding images"

What do you like best?

the free account gives adequate space for images to be uploaded.

What do you dislike?

it loads slowly even with a fast connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

size your images smaller for a faster upload.

I use Photobucket to hold photos of unidentified animals my employer photographs so I can upload them to sites where I can get identification. It works well to hold decent sized images for free. It is intuitive to use.

Photobucket review by User in Veterinary
User in Veterinary

"Too messy and not user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you can upload as many pictures as you'd like. You can use it as a backup storage. You can also see others photos that have been made public. Some of them cost money to use and others are free to use.

What do you dislike?

It is not very user friendly. The web page layout is very messy. It is difficult to upload photos and edit them. Knowledge is required in terms of different types of files and their format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very in depth detailed program. It takes a while to learn how to use it. It is not very user friendly so having knowledge in different types of files and in which how they save is needed. Although it is not user friend they do

When it comes to social media storage its nice to use this website as a back up or needing to share or look for stock photos.

Photobucket review by Bruce E.
Bruce E.

"A limited photo storage site with print services"

What do you like best?

Photobucket offers a fairly clean photo hosting site that is easy to navigate and use for limited purposes. It also offers a range of printing services based on hosted images. The site is fairly quick and uncluttered. Its printing services are easy to view and browse through. The site is not fancy but this can be a good thing without an abundance of ads or services offered. The photos displayed are shown without too much compression or down-scaling which helps make them stand out for others to see. Other services tend to compress any hosted images to an extreme end, limiting their attractiveness for clients.

What do you dislike?

Overall Photobucket is fairly limited when compared to similiar services. it doesn't really offer any advanced editing services and the storage limits are fairly low for today's high megapixel photos. For some this can be a good thing but others it might be too limiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to compare with other similiar services.

The service provide a fairly easy storage solution for limited numbers of photos. Uploading photos was easy without too much time needed. For me I was able to store and show images to clients for different needs and as a mini portfolio.

Photobucket review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Photobucket Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it's a free, online source of uploading and sharing photos.

What do you dislike?

Photobucket was more popular 10-15 years ago, but the service is slow with updating the website, and photo upload became much slower. The website is not very user friendly compared to other photo sharing websites, and is difficult to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with more up to date services such as Dropbox, Drive, or other photo sharing websites like Flickr.

It used to be an easy way to upload and share media for marketing purposes, so the team has easy access to accessing multimedia files when distributing for marketing or public relations. The team has moved on to other file and photo sharing services for these purposes.

Photobucket review by Alana M.
Alana M.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

that its very easy to use and you can store all of your photos there.

What do you dislike?

That its very expensive for a plus account,i wish it was cheaper.

When I first started photography it was a program that I could use for free since I didn't have that many photos starting out. Now that ive been doing it for a couple of years I need more gb so I would have to pay to upgrade my membership to plus to store all of the photos that I have.

Photobucket review by Administrator

"Hard to download archive"

What do you like best?

I loved Photobucket for it's original purpose, as an online cloud for all of my pictures.

What do you dislike?

After using Google Photos, I realized Google is SO much easier to use, and gives you the option to download an archive if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have an archive of everything you download onto Photobucket BEFORE you put it on their platform. Retrieving it will be a pain in the ass.

There isn't really anything to put here. We haven't used Photobucket anymore because once I was able to download everything from our Photobucket (using a Google extension, by the way) we differed to using a different platform.

Photobucket review by User in Design
User in Design

"A place to keep organized"

What do you like best?

A spot to keep pictures organized, more space. Can send out links to people and keep other albums private.

What do you dislike?

I think dropbox is beating photobucket in terms of a place to store photos. Photobucket is not as organized and harder to organize into folders quickly. The interface itself can be simpler. There's nowhere to label the name of the photo to reference easily it's just every photo in a big blob. Advertising is slowing down the webpage and interfering with working on the website too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep folders organized up front because it's time consuming to organize later on.

One location to keep photos of merchandise. Can send link to specific albums only.

Photobucket review by Sotir N.
Sotir N.

"Phtotobucket is the best"

What do you like best?

Anyone can pull photos from there. My job is to create websites and I need, often from different images that draw freely from there.

I like the idea of sharing pictures free

What do you dislike?

Still needs a lot of pictures. We have a choice but not too huge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every day there are new photos, which is great.

I like the idea that anyone can upload photos

Whenever I need a new photo project I take from here

Photobucket review by Lesly C.
Lesly C.

"mi albun en la nube"

What do you like best?

que puedo crear albunes en la nube sin tener que ocupar espacio en mi computador y que a su vez se puede compartir

What do you dislike?

tiene espacio limitado, la versión gratuita es muy corta

tengo albunes importante de la empresa guardado en photobucket donde la puedo compartir, editar, y bajar con facilidad

Photobucket review by User in Internet

"Great way to store files and photos"

What do you like best?

I like that you can store many pictures and files using this software. The files are safely secure and will not go away unless you permanently delete them. Great and useful tool for someone who requires a lot of files or pictures.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about the program

Storing photos used for business and personal purposes

Photobucket review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Great online storage "

What do you like best?

Free 10GB storage. Can due automatic syncing with your phone and computer.

What do you dislike?

Like a lot of other online storage the app version uploads very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free 10GB photo storage. If you’re constantly running out of iCloud storage and don’t want to pay this is perfect.

Free up storage and automatically backs up. Free. Helps keep butches down.

Photobucket review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"Photobucket Review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to edit pictures, and logos.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way the new tools is set up.

I am gathering new products for my business. Such as postcards, business cards etc. I have been using photoshop for years so i have loved the benefits.

Photobucket review by User in Higher Education

"Useful for quick mobile uploads, album creation, and sharing"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy uploading of photos through site or app.

What do you dislike?

Only 10GB of free space along with ads for the free version. Competing services such as flickr offer 1 TB.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall a great service with a mobile app. Allows for easy uploading, album creation, editing, and sharing. Free version contains ads, 10GB of storage. Paid options relatively cheap, but adds up due to monthly charge.

Allows for quick sharing of photos with other physicians such as consultations for a dermatologic problem. Also, taking successive photos allows for monitoring of disease progression or improvement.

Photobucket review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Great online and mobile cloud"

What do you like best?

When you sign up for free you get 10 gigabytes of storage completely free. You have to option to upgrade. Automatic backup.

What do you dislike?

The automatic backup on the mobile app is rather slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s 10 gigabytes of free photo storage, go for it!

Downsizing. It eliminates the need to buy external storage space.

Photobucket review by Brittany B.
Brittany B.

"Good Photo Sharing Platform "

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and easy to batch upload images. Nice ways to organize, tag and collaborate with other Photobucket users. Great that allows users to use specific copyrights.

What do you dislike?

The platform to upload pictures can be glitchy - all aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for personal photo sharing and business use to find images for publication.

My business used Photobucket to access royalty free content to build or app with.

Photobucket review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"The flash drive before the flash drive! "

What do you like best?

I have used Photobucket for long term photo storage for over 10 years. I love that I can organize my photos and albums and edit and create new images using their tools

What do you dislike?

I really didn't like the software shift that took place about 7 years ago, but I understand the website needed to upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

I am able to store photos that were taken over several years in individual folders and never have to worry about them being deleted or erased. I love that this website has been my cloud forever.

Photobucket review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Slow to Load, High Prices"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to upload to Photobucket and the storage space they offer.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed using Photobucket before they began charging to share photos publicly. Now the site is painfully slow to load and won't let me view many of my own images without having registered for a paid account.

Uploaded images online for use on websites.

Photobucket review by User

"Great idea but likes to crash and not upload my photos"

What do you like best?

The concept is awesome. I love that I can just upload my photos from my phone.

What do you dislike?

It crashes.. all of the time.. I can never upload my photos.. whether it is 5 or 500, it doesn't upload all of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of patients... this definitely doesn't work as well as it should.

none.

Photobucket review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Photobucket is Awesome"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Photobucket is the ease of use and clarity of layout. It's fast, efficient, and fun.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Photobucket. It's great at what it does and is super user-friendly.

Photobucket solves the huge problem of organizing. It's awesome for tackling big projects and sorting files out.

Photobucket review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Photobucket review"

What do you like best?

Not complicated or difficult to use. Nice variety of print options.

What do you dislike?

The site is a little slow, it would benefit from less ads.

No significant benefits, just a place to upload pictures that is less like a social media site.

Photobucket review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"I have made photo books with this program."

What do you like best?

i like the quality of the product and the designs.

What do you dislike?

The amount of turnaround time is sometimes longer than expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I try to order at least two weeks before i need the item.

Learning about Photobucket?

* We monitor all Photobucket reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.