PhotoScape X

(28 reviews)

PhotoScape is a graphics editing program.

Work for PhotoScape X?

Learning about PhotoScape X?

Compare PhotoScape X to Similar Solutions

PhotoScape X Reviews

Showing 28 PhotoScape X reviews
PhotoScape X review by CRUZULYS C.
CRUZULYS C.

"A great photo editor"

What do you like best?

Allows to edit photographs and images in an easy and simple way. It has a large toolbar, why it offers many options for the edition. In my work as a teacher, it has been a great help because it allows to edit images that posterly employment for the realization of completion and identification activities of the different processes, organs and structures that are part of biodiversity. The possibility of carrying out collage has also been a great help for the presentation of research projects, field works and other activities carried out by students.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative that you can point out with regard to this software. Your toolbar is very complete and its interface very simple and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend photoscape for its wide toolbar and ease of use

The institution where I work has benefited from this software through the editing of images used as an educational strategy and for the presentation of achievements achieved through the execution of activities and experienses of learning.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PhotoScape X
PhotoScape X review by aureliana v.
aureliana v.

"Organize and edit your photos in a free and easy way"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this software is its ease of use, it is practical and has countless tools for editing and design. Convert a photo into the format I want and I can combine photos to make collage with marcor and stikers. Not only do I edit photos but also images, for the design of the logos is perfect because it has many objects to insert and make the image more visual and improved.

What do you dislike?

I think I like it a lot. But I would like it to improve its visual part in the platform, since it is a bit old compared to the other platforms of other editors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend a photo to all those people who are starting in the world of design. This application consists of a desktop interface and you can have it in one place. It is versatile and very easy to use for all types of users.

Countless benefits, my work consists of feminine beauty and this application has helped me to enter the world of design in a very easy and direct, because it has many tools and templates for any user to work, without having any professional level in the design or in the photography industry. I use it a lot in my daily life and at work, mostly to edit and improve the photos of the new model girls and even the photos taken in the team conferences. It facilitates many things

What Other Design solution do you use?

PhotoScape X review by Hector Jose L.
Hector Jose L.

"Simple tool, great ease of use or editing."

What do you like best?

I love it because it is a tool with everything in one, I can clarify or give light to an image, cut out, add animations to make my photos more fun. Apart from everything mentioned, it has a totally free version and that makes it very accessible to all types of users. It is simple, so you do not need to be an expert in photography to be able to use it, your tool tray is very well explained and it is very fast when editing.

What do you dislike?

Although it is very versatile, I would like it to have more tools, since its platform is something simple. And although it is very fast, could improve the part of the animated gif.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them a lot, the best tool easy and easy to use, with which you can design and create collage and even animated gif. Apart from all that, convert the photos to the formats you want, with just one click you can improve your photos in an incredible way and as it is so simple it is accessible for all ages, especially for young people with the nice section of stikers that it has.

I think it is very useful in all areas, but more than everything in my daily life, to improve my photos to upload them to my social networks. It is very useful because I can use it via wed or download it on my pc. It is very fast, I have no problem with that it takes time to load, rather the opposite in a few seconds perform any operation. Its interface meets all the necessary aspects to edit a photo. I just really like this software.

PhotoScape X review by Ricardo J.
Ricardo J.

"Excellent photo editor, totally free."

What do you like best?

I think this software is excellent, because it automatically adjusts the images on a sheet, making it easier to accommodate all the photos you want and edit them at the same time. I consider it one of the ideal and most complete tool when it comes to working with photographs. It has a variety of very useful tools such as adding frames, correcting defects, cutting out images and adding animated gifs, murals or contact sheets to print.

What do you dislike?

Although it is an application that has many tools, I think they are very basic and simple. It could also be said that software is very old and it takes a long time to download the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this program, since it adapts to all public since you do not need to be a professional to use it. You can have it on hand with just having a computer, you can download it to your computer or use it online. It is very fast when editing, it responds very well the desktop application. If you want to download it, you will not have any problem since it is quite light to download, it will not occupy much space on your pc.

Normally I use it as a hobby in my daily life, because it facilitates many things when editing a photo, improving it, changing the color and background, and collage of my family and friends photos. It is very basic and at the same time it adapts to my needs, so it is perfect even to teach my children how to use it since they like their stikers and effects section very much.

PhotoScape X review by Peg A.
Peg A.

"Very useful free took for combining photos"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to combine photos into different shapes for collages or to make a simple layout in a line or grid form (which is my personal, primary use for this program). It is also very quick and easy to add simple text to photos. Even though I have (and know how to use) Photoshop, I still frequently use this program to to a quick add-text, or to combine photos into a line or a block.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. It's free, it is easy to use and it has a lot of features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you have and know how to use Photoshop PhotoScape X can be a valuable (and free!) program for making simple and quick edits, and for combining images. Immensely useful.

I use Photoscape X to combine photos together for both artistic purposes and for web purposes. I have used it for making banners, for combining multiple photos into one for Facebook and Instagram posts, and as a quick way to add text to photos for uploading to social media. It is simple, quick and intuitive and is often my go-to rather than Photoshop when I need to just put together something quick.

PhotoScape X review by Gregory B.
Gregory B.

"Full suite of tools for enhancing and editing photos."

What do you like best?

Tons of features. From blur effect to antique filter, PhotoScape X has a great deal of filters and special effects to edit photos. The another one thing that would make this software outstanding is a straightening tool, which is superior than what other tools provide. PhotoScape also offers a wonderful preview function; you can make all of the adjustments on the preview window before you finalize the changes on the photo.

What do you dislike?

The interface is the problem. It is not intuitive and lacks many common interface features. The home screen features numerous icons for various tools organized on one side, with links to a lot of special pages on the other. But most of the tools found on the home screen can also be accessed through the tabs at the top of the interface. This can be a bit confusing at first and redundant at the very least.

I've been using Photoscape for about 8 months in my workplace and it's a brilliant tool. It is easy to use and very user friendly. It also has great features like reflection and perspective tools and solved 99% of the typical web design-related problems. I've used many photo editors but most don't have these benefits.

PhotoScape X review by esteban d.
esteban d.

"easy and really good"

What do you like best?

It is one of the easiest ways to make editions of images and in turn leave a good impression, I really like this program, it is really striking the way we can edit easily and in turn perform a high quality work the program is equipped with everything necessary for simple jobs.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the new functions that have been added to it, I think that since it was at the beginning the program had a lot of opportunity and it was very good, it was not necessary to load it with functions a little more complicated because that's how its most important characteristic which many acquire it, which is to be an easy program to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the only good recommendation could give all users is to run and acquire the program, use it, learn to manage it and have it in their portfolio of tools, I know that at some point you will be totally use Photoscape X and that day I would be grateful . It is an excellent program

If in your work you were assigned as a task to make a gift, or make an issue that does not take much work, this program is the ideal to perform this type of task, it is very easy to manage and you do not need to be a genius to use it, as soon as you will acquire what you will love

PhotoScape X review by Katherine Adonis G.
Katherine Adonis G.

"create and design professional images"

What do you like best?

It is an escensial tool to design and create images of all kinds, it is ideal for any person, it is simple and easy to use, images can be created in any format and with a high resolution, it is a super easy and adequate tool to have fun and create arts of all kinds, what I like most is that you can design logos, banner, post for social networks and more, really is a program to design very good and attractive download is easy and is not heavy for the computer, really is a program that gives the user all the tools to design perfectly. I like that you have to make a collage, you have to edit the photos, you have an option for screenshot, you have a viewer for renown and among other options that make the editing easier, really the program is very useful and fun.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the options to edit, create and design an image are very limited, should update a new version with different options for editing photos, the program is very good but needs a powerful update to help the user to have a better experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a tool that I highly recommend for people who are starting to design, its easy access allows the experience to be fun and to share high quality images, its multiple options to edit, create and design an image allow the user to have more Possibilities to create a unique and pleasant post for social media.

with photoscape I have been able to create and design images without being a professional designer, it is an excellent tool for community managers who need to edit and design photos for social networks, blogs, web pages or banners, it is incredible the solutions it provides and the best thing is that it is very simple to use, really its easy access is what allows it to be the preferred program of many, my work has improved because the images that I design are of high resolution and have an incredible sharpness thanks to this software

PhotoScape X review by William S.
William S.

"very satisfied with this program"

What do you like best?

is a program with many things that I like, has a very easy to use editor, allows the quick creation of gift, collage and many other things, besides all this, the works that are carried out here are usually very professional and leave us to We as very satisfied users.

What do you dislike?

I think they can continue to improve, in this version, photoscape x has many improvements but still needs more, I think the program is a potential for the future, has many things in its favor that could improve and exploit as it should be

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this program as a very good way of editing images and also simple and simple, who wants to make edits quickly and with a good finish should get this program and use it.

can solve almost any type of problem in the branch of design, siemore and when it is a simple problem since this program has only the basic tools to perform some type of editing, it is not as advanced as others so it limits the range a bit of help

PhotoScape X review by Carlos P.
Carlos P.

"This is a great program"

What do you like best?

the program is a very powerful photo editor but at the same time very simple, it has very professional quality tools, but at the same time very easy to use, its functions are quite good and very easy to use, in a few words, this is a great program, combines quality with simplicity making it a very safe option at the time of the edition

What do you dislike?

in this version of photoscape the aggregation of new tools and functions can make old users of the program, as I am, tend to get lost or not get used to the program in the first instance since it made a very drastic change in design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new to this world of design and you are going to opt for photoscape as a work tool, I recommend you to acquire the x photoscape first, it is more advanced and you are familiar with the new and modern design of this program.

If the work is on the way to some photo editing, light effect, change of brightness, saturation or something similar, this program has everything you need to solve this situation quickly and very well, leaving the projects we do here with an incredible quality

PhotoScape X review by Armando C.
Armando C.

"the best and simple program"

What do you like best?

what I like most about this program is the great quality it has when making eidiones and most of all when GIFT is created, besides this is a very comfortable program when using it since it is quite simple and simple, very easy to learn to manage, from my point of view is one of the best programs

What do you dislike?

Of this version of Photoscape X, the only thing I do not like is its design, maybe I'm very used to traditional Photoscape, but for the rest, the whole program is very well done, with good functions and good tools of use, no complaints about it .

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a very simple program when using it, I assure you that you will not have any difficulty when working with it, in fact, I assure you that from the first moment you download and use the program, you will be delighted and become experts in the .

many times in my work is necessary some simple editing, it is there when I use photoscape X, it is a very useful work tool when solving simple things that do not take a large editing process, the program helps a lot to solve this type of problems easy and fast

PhotoScape X review by Jose G.
Jose G.

"a perfect program and easy"

What do you like best?

is a program that is very on par with other programs of editing of images but what makes Photoscape stand out from the others is the ease of use, it is a simple program to use and in turn very, very good, the works that are here are made of professional size, combines quality with ease

What do you dislike?

Maybe if you add more advanced editing tools, this program will rise among the competition, in spite of being a program with the necessary and very good needs without any doubt the incorporation of new and innovative things to attract the attention of new users

Recommendations to others considering the product

If what you are looking for is an easy to use image editor with a professional finish, look no further, use Photoscape X, have everything you are looking for here, ease and quality in one place

With this program you can solve simple editing tasks, gift creation and even collages creation, it is a program that has several functions in one place and that will help solve certain things as long as these things do not merit a lot of work, it is a simple program to solve simple things

PhotoScape X review by Vanessa Alejandra R.
Vanessa Alejandra R.

"Fix your photos in a unique and fun way"

What do you like best?

I like it because despite being an old photo editor compared to other more updated, it gives me the necessary to edit a photo. Not only that, but the possibility of making a gif and add the unimacion that I want, is the most I like. I consider myself a very active person in my social networks, and that's why whenever I need to add something new and fun I turn to this software. I find it great that it is compatible with any operating system and its desktop version is super fast and fast.

What do you dislike?

Well as everything, nothing is perfect, I have found one that another defect, among those, which is something old compared to other photo editors. It does not have as many animations as I'd like. But you have the necessary to edit a good photo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it, it's super simple to use and I recommend you more than anything so you do not have much knowledge in the design world and want to learn.

As a designer, start with many applications to edit photos, including this software, was one of the first to install my pc, and it has worked great since then. It is a versatile when editing, both to make a collage and to make a gif. One of the functions that seems to me more practical is that I can convert a file to the photosthat I am more competent, it is practical when it comes to having a jpeg photo, and I need it in another format. Simply unique.

PhotoScape X review by Ashley S.
Ashley S.

"Easy to use, but has a few issues."

What do you like best?

PhotoScape offers a lot of tools to edit images, without compromising quality of your images. I enjoy that you can see all your folders on the left side of the screen, with all your tools easily categorized & available to you.

What do you dislike?

My biggest issue with Photoscape is that it crashes for no reason, quite frequently. It is a hassle, but for a free service, you really can't complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save your files! Actually, not matter the service, make that a habit.

A huge issue in running my website is having new promotional materials. PhotoScape allows me to quickly create such things, rather easily, with little knowledge of graphic design.

PhotoScape X review by Bree S.
Bree S.

"Love this application, have been using it for years."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to resize images, do animation, add filters, crop, etc. I like also like the screenshot ability on it as well as the image converter option. My favorite would definitely be the filters along with image editing abilities.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing, I love the application and use it daily. I can't complain about it at all, it does everything that I need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like a cheap, professional and user friendly image editing application, please check out Photoscape.

Image editing, its more user friendly than photoshop and cheap too. It offers filters that photoshop doesn't, runs faster, and is easier on my PC.

PhotoScape X review by User in Retail
User in Retail

" Great program with a lot to offer. "

What do you like best?

I love all the great options of use within the program itself. there's Gif maker, screen capture, collage maker and so much more. not to mention a great photo editor with filters and photo effects.

What do you dislike?

It's slow loading pictures from a folder with a large amount of pictures. the wait time is around five minutes. I deal with thousands of photos in each folder. I would open the program, select the folder and wait five minutes for all the pictures to completely load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoshop CS4, Alienskin and Lightroom are always other great options.

I am easily able to access all my photos quickly to edit them all in one place. this allows me to finish a work load much faster to get the photos ready for my clients.

PhotoScape X review by Laura A.
Laura A.

"Edición de fotos competa y divertida."

What do you like best?

Editor, procesador, mosaico, mural, gifs animados y mucho más. Este programa lo tiene todo. Es muy sencillo de utilizar y puedes hacer cosas increobles en diferentes formatos. Diferentes idiomas para elegir.

Imprescindible si te gusta el mundo de la fotografía.

What do you dislike?

Nada. Es uno de los mejores programas de edición que he visto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No sabía que programa utilizar para editar unas fotos para trabajo que tenía que hacer, y un amigo me lo recomendó. Lo he estado utilizando desde entonces. Me encanta.

Edito las fotos que necesito añadir a presentaciónes y videos. Muy útil. Parece que han sido hechas por un profesional

PhotoScape X review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Free Powerful photo editor"

What do you like best?

Free and powerful photo editor tool in this world. Lots function support.

I only basic function such as large of image rename with format and crop image.

Clear UI and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Pro version need to pay .Lots of function need lots of time to learn , learning cost are here. Function is powerful so not dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerful photo editor and file system for handle image. And it is FREE.

Basic image editor function are here, so that lets download the free version to use.

Image crop without using PhotoShop and other photo editor. Large image rename with format. And some basic image editor function are great.

PhotoScape X review by Emily I.
Emily I.

"Simple but powerful photo editing - just what I needed!"

What do you like best?

I love the powerful tools and flexibility Photoscape offers me, especially when editing GIFs, while remaining intuitive. Photoshop is expensive, and GIMP has always had too steep a learning curve for me. PhotoScape X is the perfect balance for me... offering a good selection of photo editing tools without becoming overwhelming.

What do you dislike?

So far, there's nothing I've come across that I dislike. Even just the free version has everything I need for day-to-day photo editing.

As a professional blogger, I need to be able to edit images and GIFs quickly and well so that I can focus on my writing. PhotoScape X has made it very easy to find the tools I need and do my editing quickly, so I can spend my time on my priorities.

PhotoScape X review by Gilson V.
Gilson V.

"PhotoScape "

What do you like best?

Overall, the editing toolkit is one of the best PhotoScape features. The toolkit provides a set of self-explanatory and well-labeled features. It is simple for beginners yet powerful enough to perform all the tasks to perfection

What do you dislike?

I think I should have more choice of language maybe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you should keep it with you it will help you most of the time

Many current programs require you to do many things to make an end result. Photoschape makes you quick and easy.

PhotoScape X review by Vyara M.
Vyara M.

"Perfect for standard image editing"

What do you like best?

Photoscape is perfect for me when I need to quickly compose an image for a blog article, for example. It is not as sophisticated as Photoshop but it does most of what I need and is much lighter and does not cause my laptop to crash every other minute. I can combine images, make a collage, add text boxes, apply filters, which is more or less everything I need for my daily work.

What do you dislike?

When I use transparent .png files from the buffer they are inserted with a black background. However, when saved on the hard drive and imported from there, they appear properly, so it is not such a big deal.

I use Photoscape to compose images for online publications like blog, social media and similar.

PhotoScape X review by User in Government Relations
User in Government Relations

"Great Little Program"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best free programs I have ever used. I have been able to do things that other more expensive programs have numerous steps to complete to get the same outcome.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing that I dislike about this program. For a free program, it has many things that others do not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to manipulate photos but does not have the budget to spend on higher priced programs.

This is a great program when budgets are limited. It is a FREE program that has numerous features to manipulate your photos. I have not had to buy another product to do what I need to for my newsletters and other publications.

PhotoScape X review by Joy C.
Joy C.

"Using for years "

What do you like best?

I started using photoscape in 2009, when I was too young and too poor to afford photoshop. It helped me launch a side hustle in photography, giving me just the tools necessary to improve my photos without serious manipulative tools.

What do you dislike?

While I personally don't like to significantly manipulate my photos, it would be awesome if Photoscape had that capability.

I used it when I was freelancing. It helped me launch my own business.

PhotoScape X review by Razin Z.
Razin Z.

"Awesome Photo Editor"

What do you like best?

Image enhancing features with regards to portraits are very good. And the text editor with various fonts and styles.

What do you dislike?

Needs layer based approach as some scenarios really call for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Surf around the various editing tools available that really help you elevate you picture editing game.

I always used photoscape to edit profile pictures and cover photos for social media platforms.

PhotoScape X review by User

"Good Free Photo Editor"

What do you like best?

PhotoScape is a very good free photo editing software. You can crop pictures, adjust color, shading, sharpness, etc and even remove objects from the photo.

What do you dislike?

Although I really like PhotoScape, the use interface can be a bit better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good free software

It allows me to edit pictures so I can use them for my website. I am able to edit pictures for my website. I can resize them, reduce the quality to save space.

PhotoScape X review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"best, user friendly tool"

What do you like best?

easy to edit and play with the photo properties with high quality output

What do you dislike?

nothing, just offer free trial for student

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it for your photos and improve your work with this amazing tool

edit photo taken long time ago with low resolution camera

PhotoScape X review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Beginner photo editing"

What do you like best?

PhotoScape X was great as a beginner's photo editing software. It comes with presets and basic editing abilities, and it is great for learners.

What do you dislike?

Having had the experience of using PhotoShop, there are many things that PhotoScape is missing.

No longer in use, so I can't adequately answer this question.

PhotoScape X review by User

"Excellent photo editing software"

What do you like best?

So easy to use and it has all the functions you need plus lots more. A really comprehensive package.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more elaborate fonts as the ones installed are pretty basic and all the same virtually

Lots of picture editing and cropping projects.

Learning about PhotoScape X?

* We monitor all PhotoScape X reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare PhotoScape X to Similar Solutions