Photoslurp

Photoslurp is a visual commerce platform that integrates customer photos from social media into brand's eCommerce store to drive up conversion rates and engagement.

Work for Photoslurp?
Skyword vs avg 2x

Learning about Photoslurp?

Photoslurp Reviews

Ask Photoslurp a Question
Showing 5 Photoslurp reviews
Photoslurp review by <span>Raquel G.</span>
Raquel G.

A useful and amazing tool

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the admin panel, its possibilities to personalize and the treatment of the photoslurp team, its customer service is very good

What do you dislike?

We would like to have the possibility to buy directly from the photo and to be able to adapt the translations of the fixed elements of the module.

IG is one of the most used tools for our clients, being able to link their photographs with the products of the store has allowed us to increase visit and sales rates.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Photoslurp
Photoslurp review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

C21BEBRAVE

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the Customer Service Experience as well as all the information given rating which pictures are more successful.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more data about the pictures and a more specific conversion track.

With photoslurp I am able to have a similar image in my website and in my rrss profiles, having the possibility of buying the same product of the picture.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

Photoslurp review by <span>Paula F.</span>
Paula F.

The Best Tool!

What do you like best?

Allows you to closely monitor all performance indicators. It has integration with VTEX which allows the entire process of tying products to be faster

What do you dislike?

The fact of having to put in two different campaigns to reflect in different places. It could all be in one place.

n/a

Photoslurp review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

Managing your photography is now a breeze

What do you like best?

Photoslurp is an easy to use platform that gives me access to so much!!! It's easy and my photos can be sold everywhere without having to jump all over the internet.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about this platform so far. It's been so easy to use and I lover the benefits it gives me!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret switching!

I didn't know I could have such amazing access to all kinds of common platforms and social media sites.

Photoslurp review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

Great tool

What do you like best?

It really works. Photoslurp has helped us to better engage with our social media channels.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we experience a slow backoffice.

Social Media connection.

Learning about Photoslurp?

* We monitor all Photoslurp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.