Photoslurp

4.8

Photoslurp is a visual commerce platform that integrates customer photos from social media into brand's eCommerce store to drive up conversion rates and engagement.

Work for Photoslurp?

Learning about Photoslurp?

Photoslurp Reviews

Ask Photoslurp a Question
Showing 12 Photoslurp reviews
Photoslurp review by Jorge B.
Jorge B.

"Totally amazed with the tool"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to manage, so complete as a tool and so well thought that you will easily consider it a basic in your e-commerce site. Its customer experience department is always helping you by email, chatbot or whatever you need.

What do you dislike?

Seriously, nothing at all. Well, we know they are working in recollecting stories from Instagram or pics you have been tagged. Those are the few things we will love to have as soon as possible.

We had an issue showing to our potential customers how our product look when wearing them. Thanks to the tool it has become such an easy-peasy thing to recollect all the pics our users post about us and show how is it to wear our brand products. It brings closer the brand to the potential users visiting the site.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Photoslurp
Photoslurp review by Sangeeth M.
Sangeeth M.

"Photots to social proof"

What do you like best?

Photoslurp drives conversion rates by turning customer photos into social proof and integrating these into the E-commerce shopping experience. Our platform searches for photos of your customers using your products from across social networks and then provides the tools to curate, analyze, handle media rights, display and make 'Shoppable'​ the collected UGC.

What do you dislike?

The overall cost includes the software license, subscription fees, software training cost, customization cost, required hardware, and the cost of maintenance & support and other related services.

Use the platform to collect photos of your customers using your products from across social media networks.

What User-Generated Content solution do you use?

Photoslurp review by User

"Thanks to Photoslurp we have improved the engagement with our community and the comversion rate. "

What do you like best?

Photoslurp allows us to create a much more active community, encouraging and taking advantage of the content generated by the user on our website, Instagram and email marketing strategy.

What do you dislike?

The best photos metrics are so insightful that I wish I had more time to dedicate to using these analysis capabilities.

Thanks to Photoslurp we have a platform where we centralize all the UGC, and thanks to the analysis tools that it integrates, we can determine which are the best photos in an objective way following metrics such as impressions, CTR and conversions. In short, it helps us create a more active community and increase the CR thanks to the social proof of the content generated by our customers.

Photoslurp review by Raquel G.
Raquel G.

"A useful and amazing tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the admin panel, its possibilities to personalize and the treatment of the photoslurp team, its customer service is very good

What do you dislike?

We would like to have the possibility to buy directly from the photo and to be able to adapt the translations of the fixed elements of the module.

IG is one of the most used tools for our clients, being able to link their photographs with the products of the store has allowed us to increase visit and sales rates.

Photoslurp review by User in Motion Pictures and Film
User in Motion Pictures and Film

"A highly effective visual marketing platform"

What do you like best?

One of my favourite things about Photoslurp is their high quality curation tools that makes it easy for users to choose the photos that best match their brand identity. Also love their impeccable customer service.

What do you dislike?

Photoslurp is great for what it offers but not the most advanced platform for Instagram e-commerce. I discovered that there are a number of more powerful alternatives out there.

When I was using Photoslurp in my previous business, I was thrilled to discover how effective it was for those who want to sell stuff through their Instagram account. It was basically “the middle guy” between my website (where I was selling stuff) and my Instagram account. It made my life very easy when it came to directing visitors and customers from my ads on Instagram to my online store.

Photoslurp review by Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

"Easy to Manage and Sell from Across Social Media"

What do you like best?

Photoslurp makes it very easy to sell products through social media like Instagram. With Photoslurp, I can manage all my photos, analyze what trends work, and see patterns in what I'm selling.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I've disliked about Photoslurp so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! If you're considering Photoslurp, it's really worth it.

The benefits of Photoslurp is that it makes it easy to market across your social platforms. You can tell what people like and don't like and what people's impressions are.

Photoslurp review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"C21BEBRAVE"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the Customer Service Experience as well as all the information given rating which pictures are more successful.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more data about the pictures and a more specific conversion track.

With photoslurp I am able to have a similar image in my website and in my rrss profiles, having the possibility of buying the same product of the picture.

Photoslurp review by Paula F.
Paula F.

"The Best Tool!"

What do you like best?

Allows you to closely monitor all performance indicators. It has integration with VTEX which allows the entire process of tying products to be faster

What do you dislike?

The fact of having to put in two different campaigns to reflect in different places. It could all be in one place.

n/a

Photoslurp review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Managing your photography is now a breeze"

What do you like best?

Photoslurp is an easy to use platform that gives me access to so much!!! It's easy and my photos can be sold everywhere without having to jump all over the internet.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about this platform so far. It's been so easy to use and I lover the benefits it gives me!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret switching!

I didn't know I could have such amazing access to all kinds of common platforms and social media sites.

Photoslurp review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

" Sale by connection with the customer"

What do you like best?

My clients can choose a clear vision of what they are going to buy, through the images and videos of other clients

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information generated by customers is not positive as it seems

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoslurp brings the buyer closer to one product through another, increasing confidence in the product.

Increase in sales of products, through the confidence generated by seeing an image of the real product in a previous buyer

Photoslurp review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Photoslurp is a must!!"

What do you like best?

Photoslurp a must ! What I like about photoslupr the best is that it’s ability to measure and analyze trends so quickly !

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike to be honest. It has surpasses my expectations

Business problems we are solving is reaching out to our target customer quickly, and Effiecently ! Benefits is obtaining new customer

Photoslurp review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

It really works. Photoslurp has helped us to better engage with our social media channels.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we experience a slow backoffice.

Social Media connection.

Learning about Photoslurp?

* We monitor all Photoslurp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.