phpVID

phpVID is a video sharing software or a video sharing script that has all the features needed to run a video sharing web platform.

Work for phpVID?

Learning about phpVID?

phpVID Reviews

Showing 1 phpVID review
phpVID review by Miriam C.
Miriam C.

"phpVID"

What do you like best?

I can share videos on the web with all its features, it is also made in php, has several languages ​​available you can generate categories, groups, do advanced search and have several plans to acquire this software.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this software is its price and that it does not have test versions, for the rest I love this application and it is useful for the work I am doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it, ease of use, Quality of Support.

Share videos you attract from the cloud, categorizing them and placing groups for work

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about phpVID

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

Learning about phpVID?

* We monitor all phpVID reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.