Phreesia

3.7

Phreesia is a patient intake management platform. It provides a modern, consistent patient experience, while enabling healthcare organizations to optimize their staffing and enhance clinical care.

Work for Phreesia?

Learning about Phreesia?

Phreesia Reviews

Ask Phreesia a Question
Showing 13 Phreesia reviews
Phreesia review by Laura W.
Laura W.

"Phreesia - working or not?"

What do you like best?

I like that Phreesia makes it easy to accept a patient's payment when they need to check in or check out. One feature we really enjoyed while we used Phreesia was the fact that it could "talk" to our electronic health record, Greenway, and was able to import a patient's copay for that visit.

What do you dislike?

One thing I disliked was how often Phreesia would crash. This would create major problems and anxiety while we were running a very busy medical office front desk. Another thing I disliked was that often, the information Phreesia displayed for the patient's copay was not correct and current with their insurance provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Phreesia is a wonderful program when it is completely and fully functioning. It is very easy to use and lets the employee know how much money they need to ask the patient for. Phreesia also lets you verify the patient's insurance and verify their copay or deductible amount prior to their visit. We usually would go through the schedule the day prior.

Phreesia was used as our payment processing system. Benefits were that it was easy to take a patient's payment for their visit no matter what form they were paying with, whether it was check, cash, or credit card. The benefit we enjoyed the most was that Phreesia was integrated with our electronic health record, Greenway, and the prices reflected with in the patient's charts, showing whether they owed money for past or current visits.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Phreesia
Phreesia review by Amanda V.
Amanda V.

"I LOVE PHREESIA! I WOULD WORK FOR THEM IF I COULD!!!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to make healthcare easy and professional! There are so many features, I am not sure that my office even takes advantage of all that Phreesia has to offer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, everything is amazing! I could see some enhancement requests coming down the line, but everything is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

More EMR's should integrate with Phreesia because it is a great product and offers a lot.

Instead of reading parents handwriting and who gets to complete paperwork, now, everyone does via the pad or previsit.

What Patient Engagement solution do you use?

Phreesia review by Barbara M.
Barbara M.

"Practice Manager"

What do you like best?

Ability to interface with EMR. Improve collections in all aspects for patient collections. Verify patient insurance at time of service. Capture patient updates to demographics and certain clinical info electronically reducing paper. Ability for patients to preregister prior to appointments reducing time in office.

What do you dislike?

Would like the ability to update the pads without a cost. Wish all insurance plans could do electronic eligibility and could get very detailed info on procedures or could have chat with insurance carriers on specific procedures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the product and support. Has helped our practice stay on top of items with the reporting that drills down each item

Increased collections on copay and past due balances. Less paper and stress at the front desk. Took front desk people out of the collection process conversation

Phreesia review by User

"Use Difficult for Seniors"

What do you like best?

I can use the device easily. I am 38 yrs.

What do you dislike?

My dad (82) cant use the device. He is not technically inclined. Even if he was his fingers are too big to use this device. During our visit to this medical office he was asked to get up three separate times to complete the procedure of using this device. My dad has a difficult time standing up from a chair and gets winded walking short distances. Three times he had to get up and down and walk back and forth just to review if the information they already had on file was correct. This device played no role in improving the effiency in this office and compromised the health and comfort of my elderly dad.

I see opportunities that need to be addressed. It takes just as long (if not twice as long) for the receptionist to explain to the patient what the tablet is, how to use, and why it is necessary than it would take the receptionist to just verify the information herself. This device slows progress in this facility. Half the patients do not have the ability to use this device. I suggest more research to be conducted on who will be using this device and what it will be used for. Does this device improve the efficiency of this type of business and is the purchase of this device worth the job or function it is replacing.

Phreesia review by Administrator

"Did not function as expected. Paid for a year and never used."

What do you like best?

Customer service was helpful to tell me all of the things Phreesia couldn't do. Communication was quick till we decided we weren't going to use the system. Software may be helpful in a slow practice setting needing minimal patient feedback/information. If you need to just check in and collect a copay, this may be an OK system for your practice.

What do you dislike?

Software could not implement office documents as expected. The check in process was slower using this service during our testing than a manual check in with a short follow up questionare. We signed up for this service to speed up the check in process and continue to move to a paperless process. The software could not implement PDF or manipulate any documents on the hardware ( E.G. add text, check a box, provide patient consent, signature, ETC.). We never went live with the product. We paid for a year of service and never used it. Phreesia would not release us from contract even after we made the case that the system did not function anywhere close to our needs. We also found the hardware heavy and cumbersome. If you have any elderly patients , this may not be the best choice for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

System is good for minimal work (check in and copay), nothing extensive. Make sure this is enough before signing with them.

Phreesia provided good customer service on start up and while trouble shooting implementation. This did drop off however once we realized we couldn't truly implement the product as desired.

Phreesia review by Ashley S.
Ashley S.

"Phreesia Review"

What do you like best?

The patients are given the option to pre-check in prior to their appointment.

What do you dislike?

There are glitches and sometimes it does not update patients.

It allows patients to pay balances without us having to ask for them.

Phreesia review by Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

"Challenging but good"

What do you like best?

I love the automatic process for the front desk staff.

What do you dislike?

It has been a challenge getting our patients to use the boards. We tend to have an older demographic in our specialty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is hard getting your front office staff on board when you have an older demographic of patients. Get your front office staffs feedback and change your interviews to make the process easier for them and your patients.

Not have to ask a patient for money in a packed waiting room.

Phreesia review by Judy S.
Judy S.

"Phreesia has ease of use "

What do you like best?

Phreesia has ease of use for practice and patients . I have noticed it helps keep patient accounts current and up to date .

What do you dislike?

Phreesia online check in can be confusing to patients when asking if would like to save a card for payment .

Phressia has helped keeps monies and patient information up to date

Phreesia review by Rainer J.
Rainer J.

"Support and implementation has always been the best and prompt."

What do you like best?

When I place a support call or have a question someone will always get back with me and follow up afterwards very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I would like for the system to acknowledge the patients in PM the same time and not at 12:00 for all

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product would be beneficial to any medical facility. It takes a lot of pressure off of the front staff/registration.

Our demographics and revenue in patient pays/copays have improved tremendously.

Phreesia review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Phreesia"

What do you like best?

Phreesia is a great program for registering patients. It’s a quick and convenient way to have patients check in especially when using the phreesia pads.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information in phreesia can be delayed. The phreesia pads also have issues connecting to networks and sometimes turning on. Using phreesia in a browser works very well. Not much I dislike about phreesia.

With phreesia there is a quick covient and customizable was for the patient to register and update their information. Easy to use and very user friendly.

Phreesia review by Lesa D.
Lesa D.

"Awesome products "

What do you like best?

Mobile check in is a great feature for our parents with multiple children to complete the check in process at home is a time saver.

What do you dislike?

Not having the ability to send new patient interviews outside of the "scheduled" runs

Collections are higher

Phreesia review by Jennifer Lauren M.
Jennifer Lauren M.

"Phreesia is a breesia"

What do you like best?

ease of access. it allows patients to be in control of inputting data which frees up some of my time.

What do you dislike?

it is difficult for older users to understand sometimes

less physical paper wotk

Phreesia review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Great platform "

What do you like best?

I use paresis daily, and I enjoy the easy interface and reporting capabilities

What do you dislike?

There does seem to be more outages or downtime but overall they are very good about communication and work on getting it back up quickly

Phreesia solves many problems for us in fact I couldn’t imagine our practice without

Learning about Phreesia?

* We monitor all Phreesia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.