Picatic by Eventbrite

Picatic makes it simple to create stunning event, manage registrations and sell tickets anywhere.

Work for Picatic by Eventbrite?

Learning about Picatic by Eventbrite?

Picatic by Eventbrite Reviews

Ask Picatic by Eventbrite a Question
Showing 160 Picatic by Eventbrite reviews
Picatic by Eventbrite review by Amber O.
Amber O.

"Picatic is the best ticketing and event site out there!"

What do you like best?

We've been using Picatic for all of our events for over a year now and have loved every minute of it. The site is very easy to navigate, customer service is outstanding, and the is beautiful set up.

What do you dislike?

The only downside for us at the moment is that they do not offer multiple Stripe accounts to be link to your Picatic account. You will have to open multiple Picatic accounts for each bank account you'd like to deposit into. But the technical department said its in the works!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It cannot hurt to try it out yourself! The account set up is free and if you are hosting a free event, there is no charge. The tech department is quick to help answer any questions you might have along the way and usually respond within the hour. Highly recommended!

Its nice to be able to create a team to work simultaneously on an event.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Picatic by Eventbrite
Picatic by Eventbrite review by Hussein H.
Hussein H.

"Event Ticketing Platform That Looks Great, Easy & Super Fast"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use

Great event page design right from the start, even with little content to add

Structure of content is already set, no need to think about what to put where.

Great user experience, it naturally flows and you get used to it fast

Great and responsive team

Easy and fast to learn, our new team members learned it in no time

Shows the number of people visited and the conversions

Easy to track events performance from the dashboard and know which one is doing great and focus on the events that need more promotion

Love that we can customize the link of the event

What do you dislike?

No unified database for all the people who came to the events

No search function

Can't organize the view of events according to certain parameters, like date, number of tickets sold...etc

Can't group events and organize them in folders

Can't download all the attendees of all the events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you would get great value from giving it a try, you will find out how easy it is and how helpful compared to other platforms.

New team members learned it no time and were able to start setting up events immediately.

Ability to set up events really fast (in no time really)

Having a unified look

Having the ticketing taken care off

Tracking performance across multiple events from the dashboard and knowing which one is performing well and which one isn't so we can focus our marketing efforts accordingly

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

Picatic by Eventbrite review by John F.
John F.

"Appealing user interface with a full feature set"

What do you like best?

Desktop and mobile both work well on both the customer and vendor sides. Mobile app that supports scanning of ticket bar codes makes check-in go very smoothly. The design interface makes it easy to create visually appealing and easy-to-use pages.

Over the past year, we've used them for 8 events, and watched them add new useful features with regularity, so they're obviously not resting on their laurels.

I've only used chat for customer support, and found service to be good, It isn't 24/7, but sometimes I get responses even late at night.

What do you dislike?

Only cancellation with full refunds are supported. After-the-fact discounts (partial refunds) aren't. Offering differential pricing for volume discounts would also be a useful feature. I two tried different ways to offer volume pricing at two different events -- using promo codes in one case and separate tickets (the second with a minimum quantity of 2) in the other case. Both of them had drawbacks.

We previously sold tickets through our web site, and manually checked people in by name at the time of arrival. Speeding up check-in has been a big plus, but automation of the whole purchase-to-entry process is another gain.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.

"Reliable and beautiful online event management system that makes it easy to plan events."

What do you like best?

Bravely competing against market leader Eventbrite, Picatic come out with a beautifully designed, reliable event management system with the functions and features I needed. I noticed later that Eventbrite tweaked their UI to something reminiscent of Picatic. Really proud of this Made in Canada technology-enabled solution that, itself, is becoming a leader in the online event management space.

What do you dislike?

It took some getting used to, having switched over from Eventbrite, but I can't think of anything I dislike a lot off the top of my head.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

I plan events - lunch and learns, investor presentations, and gatherings for investors and entrepreneurs in the Pique Ventures community. I needed an easily accessible, low-friction solution for my event participants to sign up and confirm their attendance. I needed the solution to be easy for me to track attendees and manage my event. Being on the Board of LOCO BC, a network of businesses supporting the local economy to create thriving communities, I much prefer using a local business for that solution.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Picatic has been a dependable ticket reservation system for our multiple events."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up multiple tickets and multiple events. We use the links to help advertise our events. Customer support has been attentive and timely. Costs were better than our previous ticketing system. We have a few offerings that are difficult to ticket, but we are able to set up tickets with full communication with the customer. We actually are setting up our next round of trainings in the next day or so. We'll repeat with Picatic for the year as well. Anything we couldn't figure out intuitively, we just emailed customer support.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say. Our experience has been very positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We'll stay for next year. Lower fees and the ability to create cash flow make it an easy choice.

Picatic has allowed us to advertise and collect tickets for three events the same week in multiple locations by using multiple tickets. We had not customer complaints, and we did have a few refunds that were processed easily.

We realized two benefits with Picatic we did not have with our previous system. Lower fees and we could access the ticketed funds before the event. We collect tickets for 6 months before the event, so the collection was helpful for cashflow.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Tried it on a whim, very impressed"

What do you like best?

Picatic is way more visually appealing than Eventbrite, easier to use, has more features for the user managing the event.

What do you dislike?

When you do the math there are slightly higher fees vs. Eventbrite (for the pro membership that allows you to host multiple events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're only running 1 event at a time, there are no event fees (only credit card processing fees.) When you become a pro user (more than 1 event at a time) the fees are slightly higher with Picatic vs. Eventbrite. Eventbrite may bring more users to your event but picatic is far more visually appealing and makes you look more professional.

We're running full-day workshops for writers. 3 workshops now and we've cleared several thousand dollars Picatic has been super easy to use, our clients love it because it looks good and it's easy to use. It's way more visually appealing than Eventbrite. I love the seller interface.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Lance R.
Lance R.

"Picatic Is Great for Event Ticket Sales"

What do you like best?

I like using Picatic for the events our cafe puts on for the community. It's very user friendly. Each event can be created using graphics, setting amount of tickets available, ticket price, etc. I like that I can embed a short link within my Facebook event page for advertising and ticket purchasing. I can even send 1 email to all those that purchased tickets with event updates. The best part is that Picatic allows you to choose within reason what percentage of sales they receive. Picatic works with Stripe payment processing, so that's a win-win for me. They also have a smartphone app that you can use to track sales activity.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really that I dislike about Picatic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use!

The ability to sell tickets for our events less inexpensively than Eventbrite.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.

"Love using Picatic for our events!"

What do you like best?

Picatic was really easy to get up and running fairly quickly, which meant I could focus on the stuff I needed to focus on. Our volunteers found it very easy to use the app to check people in, which meant less work for us on the day of the event. The promo codes features were especially useful for tracking people. Thanks for helping us rock our events, Picatic!

What do you dislike?

Would love more control over the images that come out on Social, or a better explanation of where they will be pulled from. Would also love to be able to more easily register people on the day of in the Picatic app, rather than in a web browser.

Picatic is helping us quickly get event registrations up and running so we can focus on actually running them, rather than fighting with web forms.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Smooth Sailing with Picatic"

What do you like best?

Easy to duplicate events and carry templates over to another similar event. Sweet interface.

What do you dislike?

Wish it had a few more template choices. Frustrating sometimes in the admin when it keeps asking me if I want to leave the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great system if you have infrequent events. I have regular events but well spread out. You can basically use it for free as long as you have one even listed. I know this is not for everyone, but great for me.

Payment is super easy with Stripe and as easy for the person signing up. I have never received a complaint.

Used to have to deal with individual requests one by one, but this really makes it easy to do a mass event.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Joel S.
Joel S.

"Service and Support "

What do you like best?

The online chat support feature has been invaluable to making the transition to Picatic seamless. Our Board of Directors consists of those that are not very tech-savvy, so having someone to walk through the process with them was brilliant.

What do you dislike?

An area of opportunity for Picatic has been to allow payments to be released to the user before the event. But by partnering with Stripe, that has been solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a fantastic

For 20 years, the Frenchman River Gospel Jam had been physically collecting funds and distributing tickets to patrons to enjoy an amazing weekend of music, friends, and fellowship. With a growing demographic of patrons using the Internet, we realized we had to evolve with options on how folks could get there tickets in a timely, efficient manner. Picatic solved that problem and many more. And with the partnership with Stripe, we can now use the ongoing funds to keep our own vendors happy and paid up to date.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

"We use Picatic for all of our event registrations"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Picatic is how user--friendly it is. So simple to use and accessible! No previous website management knowledge needed. Walks through all the editing options step by step. I also really like the ability to pull out the attendee lists in different ways. Makes it really easy to keep copies for our internal records.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of that I currently dislike about Picatic is the option for only connecting to Stripe for payments. I don't want to sign up for a Stripe account. There was an issue a while back (and I'm not sure if it was ever changed or not) that the Picatic app wouldn't allow you to add someone on the registration list yourself (ie. if someone showed up at the door of an event and wasn't previously registered). This would be a great option for attendee purposes in terms of exporting the full list of attendees and marking people off as there or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Picatic! It's super user-friendly and has awesome modern features.

Picatic solves the problem for us of having an easy-to-use registration platform for our events. The benefit is that we don't have to create an outside event website for registrations. The Picatic page is our sole event platform.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Awesome Support, Amazing Team!"

What do you like best?

My organization is working on a fairly large event this year, and we were thinking about using Picatic to set this up. Bryan from Picatic in Vancouver reached out to us and invited some of our staff to have a meeting and demo about how we can optimize the event.

Bryan was a really cool guy, we all enjoyed the demo and left with a huge list of things we didn't even know Picatic did! I love that this system is so robust and has almost unlimited options with the API integration. Not only is it an amazing system, but it is backed by an awesome team for support! A+++

What do you dislike?

Nothing. So far, everything has been a breeze! Keep it up!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would really recommend doing a tech demo and meeting with the team. They are great! Also, check out the API's they have for integration with other systems. They have worked hard on it, and it's very useful!

We have had issues with other ticketing systems not meeting our requirements. Picatic does everything we need it to do, and more. Having a ticketing system that doesn't function well could end up costing a lot of business and money. This resolves that challenge.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Jean V.
Jean V.

"Publicity & Public Relations Chair of Soroptimist International of Courtenay"

What do you like best?

This is a professional and affordable on line ticket sales option,, even available for a small non profit community service club.

A great event page is provided with lots of options to present your event in an attractive format . You can recognize your supporters and sell your tickets and even collect donations,i if desired.This is as product we can grow into rather than out of.

What do you dislike?

Being a senior I found it challenging to master the dashboard and the technical skills to operate the product

however it is well worth the effort and the staff is most helpful.

We have a membership base where some of the women are not comfortable buying on computer and not dash board educated. We are able to go as slow as required to get them on board. Ultimately we will not have to print tickets and can have a lot of the work done by the systems available in this product which will save time and money. In the mean time we have a good presentation to present to our prospective guests and supporters.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Mike K.
Mike K.

"This thing is so much easier to use than any of its competitors"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - ridiculously easy to setup an event, add sponsors, tickets + surveys. Big win.

What do you dislike?

Not much - wish I could attach my own domain to the short links. Event templates would be great, specifically for paid workshops - what are the really awesome power-users using? How do they promote their events? Anything to make that experience simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for an event, first. See if it works for both you, guests and sponsors.

If not, you can always try another platform. Fortunately for events, the switching costs are pretty low.

Setting up events + promoting them is more often than not a complete pain in the ass. This makes it ridiculously simple and fun, even. I love it.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Warren M.
Warren M.

"Great event organizing / ticket sales"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy access to funds, prompt response from support with any issues that may arise.

What do you dislike?

Only recently, we have had some issues with some design problems that we have been working with picatic support team to resolve. Seems to be a one off bug specific only to the current event we have live.

Simple no hassle payment for our league fees without a company taking a big cut out of it. We were using another widely known event ticket sales website previously, but the fees were too cost prohibitive for a small local non profit organization to eat.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"A great service for managing your events"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the interface. It's very easy to create events and manage tickets. Users seem to find the registration process simple and easy.

I find the event pages that it creates to be very visually pleasing.

I also really like the event sponsor interface for adding logos and links for sponsors in the event.

The survey section is not something I actively use, but I do intend on using it in the future for other events.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better integration with other services like Mailchip or Zapier. However, the API road map indicates that these features are coming and I look forward to seeing them.

I also wish there was a way to manually delete/revoke tickets from registrants. Often times, especially for free events, people register and then later change their mind. For events with limited seating, it's critical that we be able to delete tickets. Currently it is a process that requires getting in contact with support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you needed a lot of events with integrations with other systems through API I'd consider staying with your current solution.

As a volunteer organizer of community events I am trying to reduce the time required to manage events and quickly create event pages. Picatic has reduced the time required to manage events while creating a great experience for attendees.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Sevgi N.
Sevgi N.

"Perfect for a start-up"

What do you like best?

Other than being simple to use and comparable to any other ticketing solution, Picatic had a policy of having one event free of charge. When we were gearing up as a start-up, every penny counted and knowing we were able to host our monthly panel without having to hand over half of it to a ticketing agent was really great. Since then, the model changed but they were kind to offer us a discounted membership for being a community account.

Also we have had to work with their customer service people for a few times and they replied on time and were very helpful along the way.

What do you dislike?

We don't like that you can't customize the automatic confirmation email the attedees get immediately after they buy a ticket. The venue we hold our events wants to keep the address private. We have to send a separate email to everyone on the event day giving them the address. Sometimes this doesn't work out for last minute ticket sales as people who manage the tickets also do set up and won't be attending their laptops. We'd love to be able to reveal venue details on the confirmation emails.

We are a personal development start-up. We produce and host workshops, panels, events...etc. Ticketing is a big part of that and Picatic is the solution we chose.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Ron K.
Ron K.

"Great ticketing outlet"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ease of designing our own ticketing page. They always turn out very eye-catching and attractive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Everything has exceeded our expectations so far!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of setup and design have been great. I did have a couple of cases where I needed to speak with customer service to find a function and they responded quickly and answered all of my questions.

Its also nice to have a full list of guests with whatever information you are needing to collect for business purposes, mailing lists, etc. And I love the survey options to collect infomation on how the client has heard of the event.

We hold a lot of free events. Its nice to have a free ticketing outlet to spread the word and collect RSVP lists.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Benjamin K.
Benjamin K.

"Great SAAS solution for selling tickets on your own website"

What do you like best?

Picatic has excellent customer service, and their interface has been well thought out. It has been a pleasure to use, and definitely saves time compared to our previous solution. They are actively developing features and refining the product.

What do you dislike?

There have been some minor bugs, but surprisingly their support team has been quick to address these across the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Picatic is best used with Stripe, so you'll want to make sure that Stripe is a good payment processor fit for you.

Picatic allows us to implement on our websites without needing to rely on a self-managed solution. The biggest benefit has been

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Renaud K.
Renaud K.

"Simple, easy to use ticketing system with great support crew"

What do you like best?

The integration with my wordpress site works great.

I also like the look and feel and the fact it is online based.

Most of all I like the excellent support I got from them when setting everything up.

They even updated the wordpress plugin following some of my questions.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to setup a waiting list for events that are fully booked.

Also I would like to have a simple interface to setup admin alerts when people reserve for events.

Also the iOS app is a little too light on features.

I was looking for a good looking and effecient tool to sell tickets to my members whilst keeping them logged in to my website.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Arman A.
Arman A.

"Picatic helps us get our events launched and promoted quickly and easily "

What do you like best?

User interface & ability to pay with stripe

What do you dislike?

Pro fees are steep, little discoverability

Being in Switzerland, we had limited options for ticket sale platforms. Not wanting to go with Eventbrite and use paypal, we emailed Picatic to see if they could add CHF currency for us to use. Within a couple of weeks, this feature had been set up and we're a loyal customer since.

I'm especially fond of the freedom Picatic allows to customize the design, the simple user interface, the ability to integrate stripe and the constant feature upgrades the team pushes.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Phil O.
Phil O.

"Practical solution for prospective student events"

What do you like best?

With Picatic, it's stunningly easy to create and manage free events for prospective learners. Creating repeating events is a simple matter of a few clicks to fill our whole calendar of recruiting information sessions. Events, ticketing, and registration look stellar on a PC, tablet, or mobile phone, and registrant management is super easy.

What do you dislike?

Picatic recently changed their fee structure, and the premium solution is definitely not for everyone. As a side-effect of that change, their registration page for attendees implies that free events may be subject to a $1.00 fee (waived).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try Picatic out to get a feeling for if the service will work for you. The basic (free) or premium (paid) solution may be a great match for different companies, or it may not be a match for you at all. I've used their service in three lines of business satisfactorily: higher education, an interest-based non-profit, and club events promotion.

We used Picatic to convert our prospective student information sessions from drop-in to registration-based. Doing so has reduced workload as recruiters no longer wait in seminar rooms for guests to attend (or not attend). Picatic also allows us to collect attendee data in advance and communicate with these prospective learners before and after the seminar, reducing the need for manual data collection and entry.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Antonio Z.
Antonio Z.

"THE SINGLE BEST EVENT TICKETING/COMMUNITY BUILDING PLATFORM IN THE WORLD!"

What do you like best?

Picatic is easy to use, intuitive and makes my events stand out by elevating The ReFrame Group brand and helping bring awareness to the Sponsors. The fact that Picatic is willing to offertheir platform for free and deliver amazing service to the community is a testament to their integrity and commitment. If I could rank their product/service an 11/10 I would do so without hesitation.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if I the sponsor logos could be adjusted in size relative to the contribution of the sponsor. Moreover, it would be ideal if the sponsor section included different levels relative to the sponsor contribution (i.e. bronze, silver, gold, platinum level) but this is a minor detail as the overall platform is amazing. Finally, it would be nice to be able to save a number of different email lists and pre-written updates that could easily be accessed by event administrators when seeing to send out event updates and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Picatic today - I bet you can't do just one event!

We are bringing community together through the continued use of Picatic for all of The ReFrame Group events and have realized a much more authentic connection to the people we are seeking to serve.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Easy, Clean and Simple"

What do you like best?

I use Picatic to sell tickets for our Rotary Club's fundraising events. It is quick and easy to set up and has a great integration with Stripe.

What do you dislike?

We are a non profit. I'd like to be able to use the pro features at no cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried the Pro Features and they really are worth paying for if you can afford them. As a small non profit organisation we just cant afford the additional cost unfortunately. This places a big restriction on us because we can only have one event running with one ticket price at a time.

We need to sell tickets for fundraising events in order to keep our charity doing it's esssntial work.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Picatic is my go to for events"

What do you like best?

I love the embed widget. I create an event page on my site, plop in the embed code and people can buy tickets without leaving my site!

What do you dislike?

The mobile app has been the weakest link in the chain for a while but they have updated it a number of times and it does keep getting better.

We run a number of small events, some paid for, some free. Piratic enables us to do this simply and cheaply in a way that makes me feel completely

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Corinne L.
Corinne L.

"Picatic Event Planning Review"

What do you like best?

It makes event registration a breeze! I like that the interface is really easy to use, the fees are really low, and registration / payment was really easy to set-up.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, but it would be nice if I could see a history of past event emails that I have sent out to my list of attendees or have an option to save past email text as a template. For example, before each event I send out an email to guests with important info with what to bring, directions, where to park, etc. and it would be handy to just save that as a template that I can paste into future events.

I didn't have an option for event registration for classes I was offering and I was looking for some kind of platform that was easy to use and update. Picatic fills all my needs and keeps all the information easily accessible in one place. Events are really easy to set up and to customize to my needs.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Dan B.
Dan B.

"Perfect for us!"

What do you like best?

Flexible fee structure, simple web tools. You can use the free ticket option to eliminate the need for paper tickets. so you can print off like 40 and sell them for cash, but not have to pay any of the credit processing fees. plus, you can still scan them at the show just like a regular ticket. some people like using credit cards, but some still don't. Being able to have social integration is good for a fringe group like us. We can have our people buying tickets post on their own social media so that our group gets more notoriety in the city.

What do you dislike?

Nada. I'm only writing here because it says I have to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great company! remember that should make a donation at the end of using this product because they put a lot of time and effort in to creating software that helps organizers have successful events. without this product, you are stuck selling paper tickets. they were active on tech support too so anytime I had questions about their business or plans, they would always be quick to respond and let me know answers to my questions.

Accepting credit payments, easier social integration, higher event attendance. We also saved money in not having to do graphics design and printing of official tickets. That was great for us too.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"Easy to use ticketing product with a very reasonable price tag"

What do you like best?

The management tools were a huge asset to our event. Now that we've used them we'd have a hard time living without downloadable entrance lists, attendee surveys, Google analytics, and Mailchimp integration. Picatic's interface is also really nice, it was pretty user-friendly and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features missing. (I understand that start-ups need to start somewhere and build up) We would love the ability to add time zones and close an even early. For our next event, we would love to take advantage of their API - a more seamless check-out that looks like part of our website would be really beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As mentioned time zones and the ability to close an event early would be really useful.

We needed registration for two different types of events, a race/rally and a tour. Our project didn't have the funds to develop anything custom within our website or app, so we needed to look for a third party product. As for benefits, starting out we didn't realize how useful the management tools would be. As previously mentioned the attendee lists, analytics, and email tools were crucial.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Easy, beautiful ticket-selling platform with minor setbacks"

What do you like best?

I love the look and feel of Picatic. The ease at which my audience can purchase tickets is my number one, and Picatic is the easiest user-flow of purchasing of any ticket selling site I've used.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could set up recurring events with the same URL. Currently, I need to duplicate my events and change dates and times to add new dates, which also changes the URL I sell tickets through. If I could add dates and sell through the same event page, that would be awesome. It's a minor gripe that doesn't take too much time or add too much trouble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended if you are able to afford the fees and are doing non-regular events (not monthly/weekly)

It's important that my purchasers have a concurrent sense of brand as they purchase my tickets. Picatic allows this.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Administrator

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up your event and putting it live. I also love the fact that you can keep track of your attendance list and utilize the list for future events. A nice addition to pic a tic that I didn't realize was included is that it automatically sent out a reminder email to all those that registered 2 days prior to the event. Great site!! Use it at least 2 times per year!!!

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is adding on pictures of our speakers in the additional information area. Also it would be great to have more options on the title portion of the page. It would be great if you could drag and move things around to make it more of your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier accessibility to add in info / pictures for the description of the event and more maneuverability and options for the title page.

We run a Risk Education Series 2 times per year and pic a tic allows the ease of having clients and prospects sign up for the event. It is way more organized and efficient way of doing business.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Administrator in Fund-Raising
Administrator in Fund-Raising

"Great product for ticketing"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to embed ticket-purchasing into our website

What do you dislike?

Since we're a non-profit, we wanted to be able to add sponsorships through the same method. It worked well, except for having an option to make a free-will donation of the donor's choice amount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially if you hold many events, I found Picatic easier to use and more refined that older event options like EventBright. I really like the ability to embed a graphic into your own website, rather than having only a button or link to an outside source. It seemed a lot smoother and was very clear that you were still "connected" to the organization's event despite being sent to another website.

We're trying to offer several avenues to get information out about the event and offer a more immediate opportunity to purchase tickets to our event. We started out only directing people to call or stop into our office, highly inconvenient in this day and age.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Seryna M.
Seryna M.

"The long search for event management systems is OVER"

What do you like best?

Picatic allows me flexibility in setting ticket types and coupons. The interface is really easy to understand. The team is SUPER helpful and gives advice and best/worst case scenarios. I'm just working on the Google analytics part which I would have found intimidating, but Picatic makes it seem possible. You can have a totally tech-ed up event management experience (for both you and your attendees) without having to be super techy to get there.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike (and it seems unavoidable from all of my research) is the % taken off for the credit card fees. Because my ticket prices are relatively high, I lose a fair amount on each one.

Having everything in one place is THE BEST. Being able to integrate a survey (where I'm asking dietary questions, etc) with the ticketing system is awesome.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Nathan J.
Nathan J.

"Easy to use and straight forward."

What do you like best?

Super easy and quick to set up an event. The basic layout is really east to follow.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able use the same url for the same events. ie: multiple open houses but just keep the same /openhouse url

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy. Would recommend.

Makes it easy to not only know how many people are going to show up, but is great for keeping track of people's informations. Gathering emails, phone numbers, etc.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Michelle T.
Michelle T.

"Great alternative to eventbrite with better UX"

What do you like best?

The widget that allows you to stay on your website as opposed to traveling to a different page.

What do you dislike?

Random bugs regarding user information ... if you purchase more than one ticket you are required to fill out information for each ticket and that isn't totally clear to users on the widget. Additionally, there were browser complications using safari and using ipads that resulted in lost ticket sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be wary of browser complications (ipad, safari, etc.) Also, the widget is less successful at communicating purchase requirements and you might experience higher than normal customer service inquiries.

Keeping the brand and UX streamlined on our event websites. Less clicks for the user, one unique look. Mobile compatible. The sales management is also very easy.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Administrator

"Great product for event registration and tickets"

What do you like best?

Picatic has a modern, easy to use interface. The admin side is intuitive, with event management fields to fill out that translate nicely into an event interface that's easy to use on the customer side as well. The platform integrates with Stripe, too.

What do you dislike?

The time zone area can be confusing to users. The time displays without the zone information on the ticket, so if you have users in multiple time zones, it is best to specifically call out the time again in your event description.

Picatic is a great way to manage the event registration process, especially for a company like mine that runs events every other month -- we are not heavy users and can use the simple version for free. It's great to know that the system is well-featured and reasonably priced should we want to scale our events in the future.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Gilles C.
Gilles C.

"One of the easiest-to-use event & booking tool, with a great look and fee!"

What do you like best?

I think the the functionality of Picatic that seduced me the most is probably the user experience. All is clear and you can create a live event in less than 10 minuts.

What do you dislike?

Nearly nothing. For me the steps to the registering of your guest are more intuitive than on other booking tools. Maybe the range of designs could be more various, but the default page has a great look!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better user experience

With Picatic, we managed to get more people opting for an online registration than usually.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Jeremy L.
Jeremy L.

"They might change your existing ticket prices on you"

What do you like best?

Picatic is easy to setup, and their default UI looks great

What do you dislike?

Picatic seems to be unstable and will change your existing events at any time.

Even if you have already setup your event, tickets and prices, as they change the features of their free tier, they will disable features or modify the prices of the tickets on your existing events. This instability makes it unsuitable for any serious event. Might be good for a lemonade stand, that's about it.

Picatic provides ticket tracking and payment, similar to Yapsody

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Consultant in Mental Health Care
Consultant in Mental Health Care

"Picactic Event Registration "

What do you like best?

I love that you can get paid quicker via Stripe and not have the constraints when you use PayPal on other events registration software. I also love that if you are only doing one event below a certain cost, you are only charged the Stripe Payment Fees. Integrations are nice too.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be able to offer the ability to set up and automatically send thank you messages to registrants at the conclusion of the event. I also would prefer to only be charged the Pro rate of the event is over a certain amount and if not, to revert to the merchant fees only. In otherwords, make the costs incurred per event not all the time once you have an event that costs more than the minimum amount allowed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a low cost or no cost way to get sell tickets to your events, and can still charge for tickets and only pay the merchant fees, then check out Picactic.

The ease of use is a major benefit as I can easily view the analytics and conversion rates as well as receive notifications of when tickets are purchased.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Oral F.
Oral F.

"Easy to set up"

What do you like best?

I like that I can set up so easily and still express my own photos etc. Plus its awesome when I have some difficulty or a problem I can contact and get a respond so speedily.

What do you dislike?

I don't des-like nothing at the moment. At first I was hesitant in using "stripe payment" method, but it seems to compliment the weekly payment very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to control your own Box Office and there is no upfront cost required. Set up is easy and free.

I like that I have access to my past ticket buyers and can contact them about specials.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Picitic does what you need it to do in an easy to use way."

What do you like best?

I like that it is incredibly easy to set up and payments are incorporated into the site. You can literally have an event set up and ready to go in 15 minutes. You can track payments and guests easily and Picatic provides you with spreadsheets to review everything you want to.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can say that is a downfall is that if you charge over $25 for a ticket you know have to pay additional fees. It isn't much but when you are operating for charity every little things counts.

Picatic makes it very easy to sell tickets to your events without the hassle of having to print a ticket or collect payment.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Marco M.
Marco M.

"Great interface to create quickly events pages"

What do you like best?

Allows to easily create event pages, add ticket and be up and ready very quickly.

The resulting page looks very nice and works from any device.

The build and the managing interfaces are clear and well designed.

Works better than subscription services if you do not organize many events.

What do you dislike?

I usually help non for profits with small budgets to organize events. The total costs (platform + payment processing) may be less competitive if you require more than their free platform tier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It will be easy to setup and you will love the resulting event pages

I help organizing social events and used Picatic to record attendees or to sell tickets. It worked very well specially given my infrequent use.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

The design is clean and clear cut. I really enjoy how easy it is to setup an event and my customer love the user experience

What do you dislike?

It can get pretty expensive, the fees really take a bite out of profits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

allow me to change promo code names

I need to quickly be able to setup a beautiful looking event page. Picatic makes that very easy

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Graham C.
Graham C.

"Great Event Ticketing System"

What do you like best?

I like the interface - super easy to use and the pricing is great! The page looks current and all details are displayed in an easy for the users to browse.

What do you dislike?

I was a little surprised by the change in the pricing recently but I think it's still fair and still reasonable compare to other services out there. I'd like to have more options with discounts like automatic group discount or share on social media discounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Discount options such as group discounts and sharing on social media discounts. Possibility of adding other attendees to the list who pay with cheques or cash.

Like I said its a good interface and it allows us to build our events and present them elegantly.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Simple and full-featured"

What do you like best?

Love the clear interface. There are a lot of features and ways to customize your event and tickets.

What do you dislike?

New structure for free clients is a bit limiting. Starting to think critically about whether Picatic is the best value or not. Doesn't integrate with any 3rd party platforms so managing inventory is a nightmare. It's difficult to be able to sell offline tickets when worrying about inventory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider it. It's great if your organization only produces one event at a time. Definitely look for a way to manage your sales and numbers to avoid overselling, or allocate a block of tickets to Picatic only.

The need to make ticket purchasing accessible on the net. Becomes super simple to send people online for a ticket.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Picatic Solves All my ticketing problems"

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive system and the mobile app!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Picatic. It's the best ticketing company out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You will not be disappointed! If you are currently using Eventbrite or Universe you will be much happier with Picatic.

I used Picatic for every event I host. The problem I am solving:

- Guest Registration

- Comp. tickets

- Wait lists

- Team Events (Different people are added to different events in different cities and countries)

- White label ticketing (I sell tickets off my website)

- Google integrations (this is seamless and easy to install)

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Julio A R.
Julio A R.

"Founder of Company, I like the product but the interface is complicated and confusing."

What do you like best?

I like that I can quickly update the UI to create a compelling event page.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the organization of the information to edit. Its a bit confusing. I'm constantly trying to figure out where I can edit how many tickets there are. I also dislike that I can put a range.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publicize your trello board, so we know the roadmap!

I'm trying to put together events as a source of revenue. I can spin them up quickly with this product with not as much overhead.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Piratic Event online services"

What do you like best?

The design is really great, simple to use and effective. We had been using Eventbrite for some time and found that Picatic is really a better experience for our customers.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to do sponsoring purchases that include tickets. Program. Weds an update to make more robust for events

WE are a non-profit that holds many special events. We wanted an online ticketing system that would be easy for volunteers and others not so familiar with coding, etc., to use. Picatic solves that problem. The benefits have been great. Better ticket sales, follow-up, and social media integration than most.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by User in Higher Education

"Easy to use, efficient"

What do you like best?

I mostly like the ability to create and customise events in just a few steps. An easy to use interface is available for every step of the process, making it quick and simple to configure. I love being able to duplicate events as most of our events are similar (very small school charity)

What do you dislike?

No waiting list unless you pay for the pro version (that we cannot afford). The fact that when you create a survey attached to tickets you do not see an immediate preview of what the ticket page will look like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it once and if you get stuck Mail support they will reply very quickly!

Organising events for our school charity without spending a fortune in tickets' percentages. Allowing people to buy tickets online saves us time and paper.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Marie G.
Marie G.

"Help us improve our events"

What do you like best?

It is a cheaper alternative to eventbrite. The interfeace is good and functional.

What do you dislike?

We need to have a stripe account to receive payments from our clients. It would be much more convenient to receive it directly from picatic. It is not easy to quickly find who attended on a specific event. This function could be enhanced to facilate the extraction of some information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We prefer picatic to evenbrite because we can integrate our events via a plugin wordpress. however, the presentation of eventbrite is better. Picatic should enhance its platform.

We need picatic to create event for our company. Our event, need to be private and public, and some are free while others are not.

Picatic by Eventbrite review by Del T.
Del T.

"One of the best ticketing platforms in existence!"

What do you like best?

Picatic is a well-designed, easy to use, highly functional ticketing platform suitable for almost any type of organization. We used it last year for the first time for one of our large events and it worked perfectly. The support provided is exceptional, as well. Definitely recommended!

What do you dislike?

I wish the commission on tickets were a bit less - or the free accounts offered the ability to run ticketing for more than one event at a time - but those are understandable. Otherwise, there's not too much to dislike.

We were able to create appealing ticketing pages for large events, and smaller sub-events, which helped us to promote those events more widely and create excitement and engagement among our audience, something that would have been more difficult without the Picatic platform.

Learning about Picatic by Eventbrite?

* We monitor all Picatic by Eventbrite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.