Picatic

Picatic makes it simple to create stunning event, manage registrations and sell tickets anywhere.

Work for Picatic?

Learning about Picatic?

Picatic Reviews

Ask Picatic a Question
Showing 160 Picatic reviews
Picatic review by Amber O.
Amber O.

"Picatic is the best ticketing and event site out there!"

What do you like best?

We've been using Picatic for all of our events for over a year now and have loved every minute of it. The site is very easy to navigate, customer service is outstanding, and the is beautiful set up.

What do you dislike?

The only downside for us at the moment is that they do not offer multiple Stripe accounts to be link to your Picatic account. You will have to open multiple Picatic accounts for each bank account you'd like to deposit into. But the technical department said its in the works!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It cannot hurt to try it out yourself! The account set up is free and if you are hosting a free event, there is no charge. The tech department is quick to help answer any questions you might have along the way and usually respond within the hour. Highly recommended!

Its nice to be able to create a team to work simultaneously on an event.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Picatic
Picatic review by Hussein H.
Hussein H.

"Event Ticketing Platform That Looks Great, Easy & Super Fast"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use

Great event page design right from the start, even with little content to add

Structure of content is already set, no need to think about what to put where.

Great user experience, it naturally flows and you get used to it fast

Great and responsive team

Easy and fast to learn, our new team members learned it in no time

Shows the number of people visited and the conversions

Easy to track events performance from the dashboard and know which one is doing great and focus on the events that need more promotion

Love that we can customize the link of the event

What do you dislike?

No unified database for all the people who came to the events

No search function

Can't organize the view of events according to certain parameters, like date, number of tickets sold...etc

Can't group events and organize them in folders

Can't download all the attendees of all the events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you would get great value from giving it a try, you will find out how easy it is and how helpful compared to other platforms.

New team members learned it no time and were able to start setting up events immediately.

Ability to set up events really fast (in no time really)

Having a unified look

Having the ticketing taken care off

Tracking performance across multiple events from the dashboard and knowing which one is performing well and which one isn't so we can focus our marketing efforts accordingly

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

Picatic review by John F.
John F.

"Appealing user interface with a full feature set"

What do you like best?

Desktop and mobile both work well on both the customer and vendor sides. Mobile app that supports scanning of ticket bar codes makes check-in go very smoothly. The design interface makes it easy to create visually appealing and easy-to-use pages.

Over the past year, we've used them for 8 events, and watched them add new useful features with regularity, so they're obviously not resting on their laurels.

I've only used chat for customer support, and found service to be good, It isn't 24/7, but sometimes I get responses even late at night.

What do you dislike?

Only cancellation with full refunds are supported. After-the-fact discounts (partial refunds) aren't. Offering differential pricing for volume discounts would also be a useful feature. I two tried different ways to offer volume pricing at two different events -- using promo codes in one case and separate tickets (the second with a minimum quantity of 2) in the other case. Both of them had drawbacks.

We previously sold tickets through our web site, and manually checked people in by name at the time of arrival. Speeding up check-in has been a big plus, but automation of the whole purchase-to-entry process is another gain.

Picatic review by Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.

"Reliable and beautiful online event management system that makes it easy to plan events."

What do you like best?

Bravely competing against market leader Eventbrite, Picatic come out with a beautifully designed, reliable event management system with the functions and features I needed. I noticed later that Eventbrite tweaked their UI to something reminiscent of Picatic. Really proud of this Made in Canada technology-enabled solution that, itself, is becoming a leader in the online event management space.

What do you dislike?

It took some getting used to, having switched over from Eventbrite, but I can't think of anything I dislike a lot off the top of my head.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

I plan events - lunch and learns, investor presentations, and gatherings for investors and entrepreneurs in the Pique Ventures community. I needed an easily accessible, low-friction solution for my event participants to sign up and confirm their attendance. I needed the solution to be easy for me to track attendees and manage my event. Being on the Board of LOCO BC, a network of businesses supporting the local economy to create thriving communities, I much prefer using a local business for that solution.

Picatic review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Picatic has been a dependable ticket reservation system for our multiple events."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up multiple tickets and multiple events. We use the links to help advertise our events. Customer support has been attentive and timely. Costs were better than our previous ticketing system. We have a few offerings that are difficult to ticket, but we are able to set up tickets with full communication with the customer. We actually are setting up our next round of trainings in the next day or so. We'll repeat with Picatic for the year as well. Anything we couldn't figure out intuitively, we just emailed customer support.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say. Our experience has been very positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We'll stay for next year. Lower fees and the ability to create cash flow make it an easy choice.

Picatic has allowed us to advertise and collect tickets for three events the same week in multiple locations by using multiple tickets. We had not customer complaints, and we did have a few refunds that were processed easily.

We realized two benefits with Picatic we did not have with our previous system. Lower fees and we could access the ticketed funds before the event. We collect tickets for 6 months before the event, so the collection was helpful for cashflow.

Picatic review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Tried it on a whim, very impressed"

What do you like best?

Picatic is way more visually appealing than Eventbrite, easier to use, has more features for the user managing the event.

What do you dislike?

When you do the math there are slightly higher fees vs. Eventbrite (for the pro membership that allows you to host multiple events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're only running 1 event at a time, there are no event fees (only credit card processing fees.) When you become a pro user (more than 1 event at a time) the fees are slightly higher with Picatic vs. Eventbrite. Eventbrite may bring more users to your event but picatic is far more visually appealing and makes you look more professional.

We're running full-day workshops for writers. 3 workshops now and we've cleared several thousand dollars Picatic has been super easy to use, our clients love it because it looks good and it's easy to use. It's way more visually appealing than Eventbrite. I love the seller interface.

Picatic review by Lance R.
Lance R.

"Picatic Is Great for Event Ticket Sales"

What do you like best?

I like using Picatic for the events our cafe puts on for the community. It's very user friendly. Each event can be created using graphics, setting amount of tickets available, ticket price, etc. I like that I can embed a short link within my Facebook event page for advertising and ticket purchasing. I can even send 1 email to all those that purchased tickets with event updates. The best part is that Picatic allows you to choose within reason what percentage of sales they receive. Picatic works with Stripe payment processing, so that's a win-win for me. They also have a smartphone app that you can use to track sales activity.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really that I dislike about Picatic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use!

The ability to sell tickets for our events less inexpensively than Eventbrite.

Picatic review by Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.

"Love using Picatic for our events!"

What do you like best?

Picatic was really easy to get up and running fairly quickly, which meant I could focus on the stuff I needed to focus on. Our volunteers found it very easy to use the app to check people in, which meant less work for us on the day of the event. The promo codes features were especially useful for tracking people. Thanks for helping us rock our events, Picatic!

What do you dislike?

Would love more control over the images that come out on Social, or a better explanation of where they will be pulled from. Would also love to be able to more easily register people on the day of in the Picatic app, rather than in a web browser.

Picatic is helping us quickly get event registrations up and running so we can focus on actually running them, rather than fighting with web forms.

Picatic review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Smooth Sailing with Picatic"

What do you like best?

Easy to duplicate events and carry templates over to another similar event. Sweet interface.

What do you dislike?

Wish it had a few more template choices. Frustrating sometimes in the admin when it keeps asking me if I want to leave the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great system if you have infrequent events. I have regular events but well spread out. You can basically use it for free as long as you have one even listed. I know this is not for everyone, but great for me.

Payment is super easy with Stripe and as easy for the person signing up. I have never received a complaint.

Used to have to deal with individual requests one by one, but this really makes it easy to do a mass event.

Picatic review by Joel S.
Joel S.

"Service and Support "

What do you like best?

The online chat support feature has been invaluable to making the transition to Picatic seamless. Our Board of Directors consists of those that are not very tech-savvy, so having someone to walk through the process with them was brilliant.

What do you dislike?

An area of opportunity for Picatic has been to allow payments to be released to the user before the event. But by partnering with Stripe, that has been solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a fantastic

For 20 years, the Frenchman River Gospel Jam had been physically collecting funds and distributing tickets to patrons to enjoy an amazing weekend of music, friends, and fellowship. With a growing demographic of patrons using the Internet, we realized we had to evolve with options on how folks could get there tickets in a timely, efficient manner. Picatic solved that problem and many more. And with the partnership with Stripe, we can now use the ongoing funds to keep our own vendors happy and paid up to date.

Picatic review by Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

"We use Picatic for all of our event registrations"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Picatic is how user--friendly it is. So simple to use and accessible! No previous website management knowledge needed. Walks through all the editing options step by step. I also really like the ability to pull out the attendee lists in different ways. Makes it really easy to keep copies for our internal records.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of that I currently dislike about Picatic is the option for only connecting to Stripe for payments. I don't want to sign up for a Stripe account. There was an issue a while back (and I'm not sure if it was ever changed or not) that the Picatic app wouldn't allow you to add someone on the registration list yourself (ie. if someone showed up at the door of an event and wasn't previously registered). This would be a great option for attendee purposes in terms of exporting the full list of attendees and marking people off as there or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Picatic! It's super user-friendly and has awesome modern features.

Picatic solves the problem for us of having an easy-to-use registration platform for our events. The benefit is that we don't have to create an outside event website for registrations. The Picatic page is our sole event platform.

Picatic review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Awesome Support, Amazing Team!"

What do you like best?

My organization is working on a fairly large event this year, and we were thinking about using Picatic to set this up. Bryan from Picatic in Vancouver reached out to us and invited some of our staff to have a meeting and demo about how we can optimize the event.

Bryan was a really cool guy, we all enjoyed the demo and left with a huge list of things we didn't even know Picatic did! I love that this system is so robust and has almost unlimited options with the API integration. Not only is it an amazing system, but it is backed by an awesome team for support! A+++

What do you dislike?

Nothing. So far, everything has been a breeze! Keep it up!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would really recommend doing a tech demo and meeting with the team. They are great! Also, check out the API's they have for integration with other systems. They have worked hard on it, and it's very useful!

We have had issues with other ticketing systems not meeting our requirements. Picatic does everything we need it to do, and more. Having a ticketing system that doesn't function well could end up costing a lot of business and money. This resolves that challenge.

Picatic review by Jean V.
Jean V.

"Publicity & Public Relations Chair of Soroptimist International of Courtenay"

What do you like best?

This is a professional and affordable on line ticket sales option,, even available for a small non profit community service club.

A great event page is provided with lots of options to present your event in an attractive format . You can recognize your supporters and sell your tickets and even collect donations,i if desired.This is as product we can grow into rather than out of.

What do you dislike?

Being a senior I found it challenging to master the dashboard and the technical skills to operate the product

however it is well worth the effort and the staff is most helpful.

We have a membership base where some of the women are not comfortable buying on computer and not dash board educated. We are able to go as slow as required to get them on board. Ultimately we will not have to print tickets and can have a lot of the work done by the systems available in this product which will save time and money. In the mean time we have a good presentation to present to our prospective guests and supporters.

Picatic review by Mike K.
Mike K.

"This thing is so much easier to use than any of its competitors"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - ridiculously easy to setup an event, add sponsors, tickets + surveys. Big win.

What do you dislike?

Not much - wish I could attach my own domain to the short links. Event templates would be great, specifically for paid workshops - what are the really awesome power-users using? How do they promote their events? Anything to make that experience simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for an event, first. See if it works for both you, guests and sponsors.

If not, you can always try another platform. Fortunately for events, the switching costs are pretty low.

Setting up events + promoting them is more often than not a complete pain in the ass. This makes it ridiculously simple and fun, even. I love it.

Picatic review by Warren M.
Warren M.

"Great event organizing / ticket sales"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy access to funds, prompt response from support with any issues that may arise.

What do you dislike?

Only recently, we have had some issues with some design problems that we have been working with picatic support team to resolve. Seems to be a one off bug specific only to the current event we have live.

Simple no hassle payment for our league fees without a company taking a big cut out of it. We were using another widely known event ticket sales website previously, but the fees were too cost prohibitive for a small local non profit organization to eat.

Picatic review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"A great service for managing your events"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the interface. It's very easy to create events and manage tickets. Users seem to find the registration process simple and easy.

I find the event pages that it creates to be very visually pleasing.

I also really like the event sponsor interface for adding logos and links for sponsors in the event.

The survey section is not something I actively use, but I do intend on using it in the future for other events.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better integration with other services like Mailchip or Zapier. However, the API road map indicates that these features are coming and I look forward to seeing them.

I also wish there was a way to manually delete/revoke tickets from registrants. Often times, especially for free events, people register and then later change their mind. For events with limited seating, it's critical that we be able to delete tickets. Currently it is a process that requires getting in contact with support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you needed a lot of events with integrations with other systems through API I'd consider staying with your current solution.

As a volunteer organizer of community events I am trying to reduce the time required to manage events and quickly create event pages. Picatic has reduced the time required to manage events while creating a great experience for attendees.

Picatic review by Sevgi N.
Sevgi N.

"Perfect for a start-up"

What do you like best?

Other than being simple to use and comparable to any other ticketing solution, Picatic had a policy of having one event free of charge. When we were gearing up as a start-up, every penny counted and knowing we were able to host our monthly panel without having to hand over half of it to a ticketing agent was really great. Since then, the model changed but they were kind to offer us a discounted membership for being a community account.

Also we have had to work with their customer service people for a few times and they replied on time and were very helpful along the way.

What do you dislike?

We don't like that you can't customize the automatic confirmation email the attedees get immediately after they buy a ticket. The venue we hold our events wants to keep the address private. We have to send a separate email to everyone on the event day giving them the address. Sometimes this doesn't work out for last minute ticket sales as people who manage the tickets also do set up and won't be attending their laptops. We'd love to be able to reveal venue details on the confirmation emails.

We are a personal development start-up. We produce and host workshops, panels, events...etc. Ticketing is a big part of that and Picatic is the solution we chose.

Picatic review by Ron K.
Ron K.

"Great ticketing outlet"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ease of designing our own ticketing page. They always turn out very eye-catching and attractive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Everything has exceeded our expectations so far!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of setup and design have been great. I did have a couple of cases where I needed to speak with customer service to find a function and they responded quickly and answered all of my questions.

Its also nice to have a full list of guests with whatever information you are needing to collect for business purposes, mailing lists, etc. And I love the survey options to collect infomation on how the client has heard of the event.

We hold a lot of free events. Its nice to have a free ticketing outlet to spread the word and collect RSVP lists.

Picatic review by Benjamin K.
Benjamin K.

"Great SAAS solution for selling tickets on your own website"

What do you like best?

Picatic has excellent customer service, and their interface has been well thought out. It has been a pleasure to use, and definitely saves time compared to our previous solution. They are actively developing features and refining the product.

What do you dislike?

There have been some minor bugs, but surprisingly their support team has been quick to address these across the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Picatic is best used with Stripe, so you'll want to make sure that Stripe is a good payment processor fit for you.

Picatic allows us to implement on our websites without needing to rely on a self-managed solution. The biggest benefit has been

Picatic review by Renaud K.
Renaud K.

"Simple, easy to use ticketing system with great support crew"

What do you like best?

The integration with my wordpress site works great.

I also like the look and feel and the fact it is online based.

Most of all I like the excellent support I got from them when setting everything up.

They even updated the wordpress plugin following some of my questions.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to setup a waiting list for events that are fully booked.

Also I would like to have a simple interface to setup admin alerts when people reserve for events.

Also the iOS app is a little too light on features.

I was looking for a good looking and effecient tool to sell tickets to my members whilst keeping them logged in to my website.

Picatic review by Arman A.
Arman A.

"Picatic helps us get our events launched and promoted quickly and easily "

What do you like best?

User interface & ability to pay with stripe

What do you dislike?

Pro fees are steep, little discoverability

Being in Switzerland, we had limited options for ticket sale platforms. Not wanting to go with Eventbrite and use paypal, we emailed Picatic to see if they could add CHF currency for us to use. Within a couple of weeks, this feature had been set up and we're a loyal customer since.

I'm especially fond of the freedom Picatic allows to customize the design, the simple user interface, the ability to integrate stripe and the constant feature upgrades the team pushes.

Picatic review by Phil O.
Phil O.

"Practical solution for prospective student events"

What do you like best?

With Picatic, it's stunningly easy to create and manage free events for prospective learners. Creating repeating events is a simple matter of a few clicks to fill our whole calendar of recruiting information sessions. Events, ticketing, and registration look stellar on a PC, tablet, or mobile phone, and registrant management is super easy.

What do you dislike?

Picatic recently changed their fee structure, and the premium solution is definitely not for everyone. As a side-effect of that change, their registration page for attendees implies that free events may be subject to a $1.00 fee (waived).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try Picatic out to get a feeling for if the service will work for you. The basic (free) or premium (paid) solution may be a great match for different companies, or it may not be a match for you at all. I've used their service in three lines of business satisfactorily: higher education, an interest-based non-profit, and club events promotion.

We used Picatic to convert our prospective student information sessions from drop-in to registration-based. Doing so has reduced workload as recruiters no longer wait in seminar rooms for guests to attend (or not attend). Picatic also allows us to collect attendee data in advance and communicate with these prospective learners before and after the seminar, reducing the need for manual data collection and entry.

Picatic review by Antonio Z.
Antonio Z.

"THE SINGLE BEST EVENT TICKETING/COMMUNITY BUILDING PLATFORM IN THE WORLD!"

What do you like best?

Picatic is easy to use, intuitive and makes my events stand out by elevating The ReFrame Group brand and helping bring awareness to the Sponsors. The fact that Picatic is willing to offertheir platform for free and deliver amazing service to the community is a testament to their integrity and commitment. If I could rank their product/service an 11/10 I would do so without hesitation.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if I the sponsor logos could be adjusted in size relative to the contribution of the sponsor. Moreover, it would be ideal if the sponsor section included different levels relative to the sponsor contribution (i.e. bronze, silver, gold, platinum level) but this is a minor detail as the overall platform is amazing. Finally, it would be nice to be able to save a number of different email lists and pre-written updates that could easily be accessed by event administrators when seeing to send out event updates and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Picatic today - I bet you can't do just one event!

We are bringing community together through the continued use of Picatic for all of The ReFrame Group events and have realized a much more authentic connection to the people we are seeking to serve.

Picatic review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Easy, Clean and Simple"

What do you like best?

I use Picatic to sell tickets for our Rotary Club's fundraising events. It is quick and easy to set up and has a great integration with Stripe.

What do you dislike?

We are a non profit. I'd like to be able to use the pro features at no cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried the Pro Features and they really are worth paying for if you can afford them. As a small non profit organisation we just cant afford the additional cost unfortunately. This places a big restriction on us because we can only have one event running with one ticket price at a time.

We need to sell tickets for fundraising events in order to keep our charity doing it's esssntial work.

Picatic review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Picatic is my go to for events"

What do you like best?

I love the embed widget. I create an event page on my site, plop in the embed code and people can buy tickets without leaving my site!

What do you dislike?

The mobile app has been the weakest link in the chain for a while but they have updated it a number of times and it does keep getting better.

We run a number of small events, some paid for, some free. Piratic enables us to do this simply and cheaply in a way that makes me feel completely

Picatic review by Corinne L.
Corinne L.

"Picatic Event Planning Review"

What do you like best?

It makes event registration a breeze! I like that the interface is really easy to use, the fees are really low, and registration / payment was really easy to set-up.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, but it would be nice if I could see a history of past event emails that I have sent out to my list of attendees or have an option to save past email text as a template. For example, before each event I send out an email to guests with important info with what to bring, directions, where to park, etc. and it would be handy to just save that as a template that I can paste into future events.

I didn't have an option for event registration for classes I was offering and I was looking for some kind of platform that was easy to use and update. Picatic fills all my needs and keeps all the information easily accessible in one place. Events are really easy to set up and to customize to my needs.

Picatic review by Dan B.
Dan B.

"Perfect for us!"

What do you like best?

Flexible fee structure, simple web tools. You can use the free ticket option to eliminate the need for paper tickets. so you can print off like 40 and sell them for cash, but not have to pay any of the credit processing fees. plus, you can still scan them at the show just like a regular ticket. some people like using credit cards, but some still don't. Being able to have social integration is good for a fringe group like us. We can have our people buying tickets post on their own social media so that our group gets more notoriety in the city.

What do you dislike?

Nada. I'm only writing here because it says I have to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great company! remember that should make a donation at the end of using this product because they put a lot of time and effort in to creating software that helps organizers have successful events. without this product, you are stuck selling paper tickets. they were active on tech support too so anytime I had questions about their business or plans, they would always be quick to respond and let me know answers to my questions.

Accepting credit payments, easier social integration, higher event attendance. We also saved money in not having to do graphics design and printing of official tickets. That was great for us too.

Picatic review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"Easy to use ticketing product with a very reasonable price tag"

What do you like best?

The management tools were a huge asset to our event. Now that we've used them we'd have a hard time living without downloadable entrance lists, attendee surveys, Google analytics, and Mailchimp integration. Picatic's interface is also really nice, it was pretty user-friendly and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features missing. (I understand that start-ups need to start somewhere and build up) We would love the ability to add time zones and close an even early. For our next event, we would love to take advantage of their API - a more seamless check-out that looks like part of our website would be really beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As mentioned time zones and the ability to close an event early would be really useful.

We needed registration for two different types of events, a race/rally and a tour. Our project didn't have the funds to develop anything custom within our website or app, so we needed to look for a third party product. As for benefits, starting out we didn't realize how useful the management tools would be. As previously mentioned the attendee lists, analytics, and email tools were crucial.

Picatic review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Easy, beautiful ticket-selling platform with minor setbacks"

What do you like best?

I love the look and feel of Picatic. The ease at which my audience can purchase tickets is my number one, and Picatic is the easiest user-flow of purchasing of any ticket selling site I've used.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could set up recurring events with the same URL. Currently, I need to duplicate my events and change dates and times to add new dates, which also changes the URL I sell tickets through. If I could add dates and sell through the same event page, that would be awesome. It's a minor gripe that doesn't take too much time or add too much trouble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended if you are able to afford the fees and are doing non-regular events (not monthly/weekly)

It's important that my purchasers have a concurrent sense of brand as they purchase my tickets. Picatic allows this.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up your event and putting it live. I also love the fact that you can keep track of your attendance list and utilize the list for future events. A nice addition to pic a tic that I didn't realize was included is that it automatically sent out a reminder email to all those that registered 2 days prior to the event. Great site!! Use it at least 2 times per year!!!

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is adding on pictures of our speakers in the additional information area. Also it would be great to have more options on the title portion of the page. It would be great if you could drag and move things around to make it more of your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier accessibility to add in info / pictures for the description of the event and more maneuverability and options for the title page.

We run a Risk Education Series 2 times per year and pic a tic allows the ease of having clients and prospects sign up for the event. It is way more organized and efficient way of doing business.

Picatic review by Administrator in Fund-Raising
Administrator in Fund-Raising

"Great product for ticketing"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to embed ticket-purchasing into our website

What do you dislike?

Since we're a non-profit, we wanted to be able to add sponsorships through the same method. It worked well, except for having an option to make a free-will donation of the donor's choice amount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially if you hold many events, I found Picatic easier to use and more refined that older event options like EventBright. I really like the ability to embed a graphic into your own website, rather than having only a button or link to an outside source. It seemed a lot smoother and was very clear that you were still "connected" to the organization's event despite being sent to another website.

We're trying to offer several avenues to get information out about the event and offer a more immediate opportunity to purchase tickets to our event. We started out only directing people to call or stop into our office, highly inconvenient in this day and age.

Picatic review by Seryna M.
Seryna M.

"The long search for event management systems is OVER"

What do you like best?

Picatic allows me flexibility in setting ticket types and coupons. The interface is really easy to understand. The team is SUPER helpful and gives advice and best/worst case scenarios. I'm just working on the Google analytics part which I would have found intimidating, but Picatic makes it seem possible. You can have a totally tech-ed up event management experience (for both you and your attendees) without having to be super techy to get there.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike (and it seems unavoidable from all of my research) is the % taken off for the credit card fees. Because my ticket prices are relatively high, I lose a fair amount on each one.

Having everything in one place is THE BEST. Being able to integrate a survey (where I'm asking dietary questions, etc) with the ticketing system is awesome.

Picatic review by Nathan J.
Nathan J.

"Easy to use and straight forward."

What do you like best?

Super easy and quick to set up an event. The basic layout is really east to follow.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able use the same url for the same events. ie: multiple open houses but just keep the same /openhouse url

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy. Would recommend.

Makes it easy to not only know how many people are going to show up, but is great for keeping track of people's informations. Gathering emails, phone numbers, etc.

Picatic review by Michelle T.
Michelle T.

"Great alternative to eventbrite with better UX"

What do you like best?

The widget that allows you to stay on your website as opposed to traveling to a different page.

What do you dislike?

Random bugs regarding user information ... if you purchase more than one ticket you are required to fill out information for each ticket and that isn't totally clear to users on the widget. Additionally, there were browser complications using safari and using ipads that resulted in lost ticket sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be wary of browser complications (ipad, safari, etc.) Also, the widget is less successful at communicating purchase requirements and you might experience higher than normal customer service inquiries.

Keeping the brand and UX streamlined on our event websites. Less clicks for the user, one unique look. Mobile compatible. The sales management is also very easy.

Picatic review by Administrator

"Great product for event registration and tickets"

What do you like best?

Picatic has a modern, easy to use interface. The admin side is intuitive, with event management fields to fill out that translate nicely into an event interface that's easy to use on the customer side as well. The platform integrates with Stripe, too.

What do you dislike?

The time zone area can be confusing to users. The time displays without the zone information on the ticket, so if you have users in multiple time zones, it is best to specifically call out the time again in your event description.

Picatic is a great way to manage the event registration process, especially for a company like mine that runs events every other month -- we are not heavy users and can use the simple version for free. It's great to know that the system is well-featured and reasonably priced should we want to scale our events in the future.

Picatic review by Gilles C.
Gilles C.

"One of the easiest-to-use event & booking tool, with a great look and fee!"

What do you like best?

I think the the functionality of Picatic that seduced me the most is probably the user experience. All is clear and you can create a live event in less than 10 minuts.

What do you dislike?

Nearly nothing. For me the steps to the registering of your guest are more intuitive than on other booking tools. Maybe the range of designs could be more various, but the default page has a great look!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better user experience

With Picatic, we managed to get more people opting for an online registration than usually.

Picatic review by Jeremy L.
Jeremy L.

"They might change your existing ticket prices on you"

What do you like best?

Picatic is easy to setup, and their default UI looks great

What do you dislike?

Picatic seems to be unstable and will change your existing events at any time.

Even if you have already setup your event, tickets and prices, as they change the features of their free tier, they will disable features or modify the prices of the tickets on your existing events. This instability makes it unsuitable for any serious event. Might be good for a lemonade stand, that's about it.

Picatic provides ticket tracking and payment, similar to Yapsody

Picatic review by Consultant in Mental Health Care
Consultant in Mental Health Care

"Picactic Event Registration "

What do you like best?

I love that you can get paid quicker via Stripe and not have the constraints when you use PayPal on other events registration software. I also love that if you are only doing one event below a certain cost, you are only charged the Stripe Payment Fees. Integrations are nice too.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be able to offer the ability to set up and automatically send thank you messages to registrants at the conclusion of the event. I also would prefer to only be charged the Pro rate of the event is over a certain amount and if not, to revert to the merchant fees only. In otherwords, make the costs incurred per event not all the time once you have an event that costs more than the minimum amount allowed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a low cost or no cost way to get sell tickets to your events, and can still charge for tickets and only pay the merchant fees, then check out Picactic.

The ease of use is a major benefit as I can easily view the analytics and conversion rates as well as receive notifications of when tickets are purchased.

Picatic review by Oral F.
Oral F.

"Easy to set up"

What do you like best?

I like that I can set up so easily and still express my own photos etc. Plus its awesome when I have some difficulty or a problem I can contact and get a respond so speedily.

What do you dislike?

I don't des-like nothing at the moment. At first I was hesitant in using "stripe payment" method, but it seems to compliment the weekly payment very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to control your own Box Office and there is no upfront cost required. Set up is easy and free.

I like that I have access to my past ticket buyers and can contact them about specials.

Picatic review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Picitic does what you need it to do in an easy to use way."

What do you like best?

I like that it is incredibly easy to set up and payments are incorporated into the site. You can literally have an event set up and ready to go in 15 minutes. You can track payments and guests easily and Picatic provides you with spreadsheets to review everything you want to.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can say that is a downfall is that if you charge over $25 for a ticket you know have to pay additional fees. It isn't much but when you are operating for charity every little things counts.

Picatic makes it very easy to sell tickets to your events without the hassle of having to print a ticket or collect payment.

Picatic review by Marco M.
Marco M.

"Great interface to create quickly events pages"

What do you like best?

Allows to easily create event pages, add ticket and be up and ready very quickly.

The resulting page looks very nice and works from any device.

The build and the managing interfaces are clear and well designed.

Works better than subscription services if you do not organize many events.

What do you dislike?

I usually help non for profits with small budgets to organize events. The total costs (platform + payment processing) may be less competitive if you require more than their free platform tier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It will be easy to setup and you will love the resulting event pages

I help organizing social events and used Picatic to record attendees or to sell tickets. It worked very well specially given my infrequent use.

Picatic review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

The design is clean and clear cut. I really enjoy how easy it is to setup an event and my customer love the user experience

What do you dislike?

It can get pretty expensive, the fees really take a bite out of profits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

allow me to change promo code names

I need to quickly be able to setup a beautiful looking event page. Picatic makes that very easy

Picatic review by Graham C.
Graham C.

"Great Event Ticketing System"

What do you like best?

I like the interface - super easy to use and the pricing is great! The page looks current and all details are displayed in an easy for the users to browse.

What do you dislike?

I was a little surprised by the change in the pricing recently but I think it's still fair and still reasonable compare to other services out there. I'd like to have more options with discounts like automatic group discount or share on social media discounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Discount options such as group discounts and sharing on social media discounts. Possibility of adding other attendees to the list who pay with cheques or cash.

Like I said its a good interface and it allows us to build our events and present them elegantly.

Picatic review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Simple and full-featured"

What do you like best?

Love the clear interface. There are a lot of features and ways to customize your event and tickets.

What do you dislike?

New structure for free clients is a bit limiting. Starting to think critically about whether Picatic is the best value or not. Doesn't integrate with any 3rd party platforms so managing inventory is a nightmare. It's difficult to be able to sell offline tickets when worrying about inventory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider it. It's great if your organization only produces one event at a time. Definitely look for a way to manage your sales and numbers to avoid overselling, or allocate a block of tickets to Picatic only.

The need to make ticket purchasing accessible on the net. Becomes super simple to send people online for a ticket.

Picatic review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Picatic Solves All my ticketing problems"

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive system and the mobile app!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Picatic. It's the best ticketing company out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You will not be disappointed! If you are currently using Eventbrite or Universe you will be much happier with Picatic.

I used Picatic for every event I host. The problem I am solving:

- Guest Registration

- Comp. tickets

- Wait lists

- Team Events (Different people are added to different events in different cities and countries)

- White label ticketing (I sell tickets off my website)

- Google integrations (this is seamless and easy to install)

Picatic review by Julio A R.
Julio A R.

"Founder of Company, I like the product but the interface is complicated and confusing."

What do you like best?

I like that I can quickly update the UI to create a compelling event page.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the organization of the information to edit. Its a bit confusing. I'm constantly trying to figure out where I can edit how many tickets there are. I also dislike that I can put a range.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publicize your trello board, so we know the roadmap!

I'm trying to put together events as a source of revenue. I can spin them up quickly with this product with not as much overhead.

Picatic review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Piratic Event online services"

What do you like best?

The design is really great, simple to use and effective. We had been using Eventbrite for some time and found that Picatic is really a better experience for our customers.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to do sponsoring purchases that include tickets. Program. Weds an update to make more robust for events

WE are a non-profit that holds many special events. We wanted an online ticketing system that would be easy for volunteers and others not so familiar with coding, etc., to use. Picatic solves that problem. The benefits have been great. Better ticket sales, follow-up, and social media integration than most.

Picatic review by User in Higher Education

"Easy to use, efficient"

What do you like best?

I mostly like the ability to create and customise events in just a few steps. An easy to use interface is available for every step of the process, making it quick and simple to configure. I love being able to duplicate events as most of our events are similar (very small school charity)

What do you dislike?

No waiting list unless you pay for the pro version (that we cannot afford). The fact that when you create a survey attached to tickets you do not see an immediate preview of what the ticket page will look like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it once and if you get stuck Mail support they will reply very quickly!

Organising events for our school charity without spending a fortune in tickets' percentages. Allowing people to buy tickets online saves us time and paper.

Picatic review by Marie G.
Marie G.

"Help us improve our events"

What do you like best?

It is a cheaper alternative to eventbrite. The interfeace is good and functional.

What do you dislike?

We need to have a stripe account to receive payments from our clients. It would be much more convenient to receive it directly from picatic. It is not easy to quickly find who attended on a specific event. This function could be enhanced to facilate the extraction of some information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We prefer picatic to evenbrite because we can integrate our events via a plugin wordpress. however, the presentation of eventbrite is better. Picatic should enhance its platform.

We need picatic to create event for our company. Our event, need to be private and public, and some are free while others are not.

Picatic review by Del T.
Del T.

"One of the best ticketing platforms in existence!"

What do you like best?

Picatic is a well-designed, easy to use, highly functional ticketing platform suitable for almost any type of organization. We used it last year for the first time for one of our large events and it worked perfectly. The support provided is exceptional, as well. Definitely recommended!

What do you dislike?

I wish the commission on tickets were a bit less - or the free accounts offered the ability to run ticketing for more than one event at a time - but those are understandable. Otherwise, there's not too much to dislike.

We were able to create appealing ticketing pages for large events, and smaller sub-events, which helped us to promote those events more widely and create excitement and engagement among our audience, something that would have been more difficult without the Picatic platform.

Picatic review by Jyrki S.
Jyrki S.

"Fast and easy event on-line marketing & ticket sales"

What do you like best?

Speed on event creation and payment gateway. The ability to sell multiple tickets with different prices has also been great, since in club operations, there are always different type of tickets needed for the same event. Ability to also offer free tickets and use the system as just a registration platform is great.

What do you dislike?

No possibility to change design. However this might be good thing also:)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform, however does not mean that you can give up marketing of the event.

Invoicing club members after event has been huge effort and slowed down cash-flow a lot. Now everything is upfront and basically no effort on invoicing.

Picatic review by Dr. Lene A.
Dr. Lene A.

"Great service and functionality"

What do you like best?

The fact that when using the professional version you can integrate Picatic into your website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. And this is another sentence since it needs to be 40 characters minimum.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing much to add to what I have written above.

Three main things:

The customer service is good with regard to answers to technical questions.

As opposed to EventBrite, where you receive the payments only after the events, with Picatic you get paid about 10 days after someone has paid you, which can be important if you are a small unit and the event is planned many months in advance.

The fact that when using the professional version you can integrate Picatic into your own website.

Picatic review by Internal Consultant in Apparel & Fashion
Internal Consultant in Apparel & Fashion

"easy to use, very fast and helpful online chat support, integrates easily with existing intranet sys"

What do you like best?

I like the tech support best, so helpful and fast to reply. Also the event design options allow me to customize the page to make it look great and on brand for the event.

What do you dislike?

I would like to delete participants if needed. The platform is a little slower that I would like and always asks me if I am sure I want to leave the page even if there is nothing to save.

administering consecutive video training events to 8 - 10 people world wide. the program is easy for the end user and operates with a static event page meaning we never have to update this url on our end user documents!

Picatic review by Alann D.
Alann D.

"So easy to use"

What do you like best?

Customer Service is great! Functionality is great and easy to use

What do you dislike?

Don't really have anything about the program that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product, great team, and support team

Overhead for managing training session attendees was overwhelming, so we are using Picatic to manage this for us enabling self-registration. Any changes in attendee names, cancellations, etc. can be pushed back on the attendees without us have to make the changes. This has reduced our overhead for our training sessions immensely allowing us to concentrate on delivery rather than admin.

Picatic review by Dave V.
Dave V.

"Simple, beautiful and affordable way to promote and manage events!"

What do you like best?

What first drew me to Picatic was their strong sense of design and simplicity. Oh, and that I could use it for free. There's not a better-looking event management platform out there that I know of, and the whole process is slick, from creating my event and embedding it on my website right down to scanning guests ticketes with the app. I feel like I'm from the future when I do that. I also love that I can support a Canadian company.

What do you dislike?

Searching for events in my area doesn't work nearly as well as with popular site (and I would think industry leader in this space) Eventbrite. That means event discovery through the Picatic site is not great, but for me that doesn't matter. It's also clunky to process cash, on-site ticket sales through this system. Online pre-sales is where Picatic's strength's lie.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider this for a tool you can brand to match your current site, while taking away the headache of managing event ticketing internally. It's not as big a name as some others in this space, but it really should be.

I needed a simple way to sell tickets for workshops we offer at our art space, and to sell tickets to concerts we put on. Picatic does this very well, and makes it easy to promote the event pages so we can sell more tickets.

Picatic's attendee management tools also make it easy to stay in touch with past participants when future events are coming up. This should help us sell more tickets.

One more important problem this helps with - as a non-profit we don't have a lot of money to spend, so the low fees are a huge help.

Picatic review by Nina J.
Nina J.

"I find using picatic for my events has been convenient and highly manageable. "

What do you like best?

I really like that I can duplicate an event which saves all of my payment/account info via stripe and from there, I can change details. This is my favorite feature. I like that I can personalize all of my events with my own photos and detailed descriptions. I also like that I can create numerous ticket options for each event I host. Having the ability to create a unique url is also helpful for advertising purposes and sharing the link quickly with those who are interested.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the amount picatic takes out from my earnings was raised. Many of my event tickets are $300 or more and almost $20 is taken out of each ticket just to use the service. I understand the company needs to make money but this is a large margin for me. Using picatic is something that is working for me right now but I may switch to using a different system entirely for my business like MindBody for my scheduling as well as allowing my clients/students to pay for events or training. It may prove to be more beneficial to pay a flat monthly fee for all of my business aspects than to pay directly from each ticket I sell using picatic.

I enjoy the weekly picatic sales summaries in my email. However, I think the system could improve by only sending an updated sales report if tickets are sold. Receiving an email with 0 tickets sold is redundant, in my personal experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Duplicate a past event instead of creating a new one from scratch and change details from there. That way, you won't have to re-enter stripe/payment info.

Using picatic allows me to sell tickets to my events online. This is highly convenient for my business and my client base. It allows me to bring money in ahead of time before an event and to have an idea of how many people will be attending. It's also beneficial to receive the email of each person attending. This gives me a way to contact them before the event and after the event to thank them for coming. It is also beneficial to receive their email so that I may keep them in my online network for future events.

Picatic review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Picatic Review"

What do you like best?

Visually the registration page is great, both from the event organizer and customer. It's easy to add event information, customize ticketing, and receive payment.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could schedule emails to participants, like a reminder the day before of event details and any last information. Picatic also recently forgot to take their fees on a previous event where we had ticket sales, a few months later they then asked for the fees. I thought that they would have just eaten the cost - but instead invoiced us for the fees.

Also, within our community not a lot of organizations use Picatic so our events don't usually get found through Picatic's event listings. Where as eventbrite is still popular in Kamloops, so it's sometimes easier to find other events through their full listings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Picatic is a good avenue to create easy event registration pages, easy to integrate into a wordpress website.

For us, we use Picatic because it's easy and quick to set up. This saves us time when we have a small team, and is convenient to use. Benefits: the support team at Picatic is quick to resolve any issues, again, saving us time on our end.

Picatic review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great product and excellent support"

What do you like best?

Compared to the other online event ticket services I have used, Picatic is my favorite. The interface is well built, easy to understand, and has a very professional appearance. When using other services, there always seemed to be an aspect of my events that need to be manually addressed because a critical feature was missing (invoicing, allowing multiple logins to manage events, custom surveys to collect data, etc). Picatic has everything I need.

Also, the support is absolutely the best. The team is very responsible and courteous, and answer come in a timely manner. Better still, a direct link to the support team is available directly in the site. Whether sent through email or the site, all questions and the responses are displayed as a communication log for easy reference - brilliant!

The pricing is competitive with all services, but quality of the product and the fantastic support make Picatic the runaway winner.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier/quicker to switch between events. I think the "team" feature was rushed into production and not well thought out before implementation. The current process to create a team and assign the team to events is confusing and not intuitive. The "team" concept doesn't have the same refinement and continuity within the service as the other features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask questions to the fantastic support people.

Registering, collecting payments, managing attendees from order placement through event check-in for an annual conference. The Picatic product greatly simplifies all of these processes and centralizes it within a single tool.

Picatic review by Administrator

"Picatic Meets All our Registration Needs (with style)"

What do you like best?

The cost, is of course, incredible. But, we mainly chose Picatic for the services it provides: easy online registration, ease of payment, ability to pay by invoice, ability to provide just the information we want in the event web pages, App for easy on site check in, great customer service, ability to survey registrants and collect exactly the information we need.

What do you dislike?

We are completely happy with our use of and experience with Picatic.

Our small organization needed to provide online registration for both free and paid workshops. Picatic has provided that service flawlessly.

Picatic review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"I have been using Picatic for my events for about 2 months now and am extremely impressed."

What do you like best?

It has a user friendly interface and provides me with almost everything I need to run community events through Vancouver Real.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything per say, however their is some functionality that I would like to add. For example, I have to add Terms and Conditions to each event. It would be nice if there was a click wrap option. i.e., when participants signup for the event, they click ‘I agree to the above waiver’.

With Eventbrite, this is how it’s done: https://www.eventbrite.ca/support/articles/en_US/How_To/how-to-include-a-waiver-with-registration?lg=en_CA

It manages our event registration. Prior to Picatic, we were using gmail and Google sheets!

Picatic review by Ed B.
Ed B.

"Picatic quickly became my go-to ticketing platform after my first experience"

What do you like best?

The balance they have struck between flexibility / customization and simplicity / ease of use.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any sort of recurring event feature - that would be nice!

I am running a bi-weekly, free event at my company's offices. This has been a great way to create a beautiful, professional invite and know how many people are attending. We have two ticket types, as well, which Picatic supports well.

Picatic review by Rachel K.
Rachel K.

"Good site with a few quirks..."

What do you like best?

The site is easy to navigate and fairly user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The "online chat" doesn't seem to be useful, as no one seems to be manning it. It is basically the equivalent of sending an email and waiting for a response.

We predominantly use it to keep track of registrations for our in-house training programs.

Picatic review by Anna C.
Anna C.

"Easy way to manage online ticket sales"

What do you like best?

Picatic has simple set up, direct deposit payouts, and allows us to accept credit cards. It's an easy place for us to manage several program offerings.

What do you dislike?

A bit time consuming to set up several events, and they recently changed the membership so that it works much less well for our needs without paying much more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a free event first and see if it meets your needs. Make sure you've got your bank account info to allow for direct deposit.

Picatic allows my Community Association to do registration online. This is convenient for both us and our customers. It saves volunteer time and allows credit card payment.

Picatic review by Lisa H.
Lisa H.

"Expanding Our Reach"

What do you like best?

I love that I can simply put the link 'out there' on social media and all the work of ticket sales is done for me. I also like how easy it is to set up a new event and how professional it looks once it has been completed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to leave one page in order to go to another.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product. It has allowed us to expand our reach. We now have an ability to target a larger audience. It is very easy to use and looks extremely professional once live.

We do not have a Box Office for our small business so this assists us with ticket sales for our events. We also do not have interact or debit at our Theatre so this provides an option for those who prefer to use their credit cards.

Picatic review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"Fantastic product! The flexible, brndable, optimized event platform"

What do you like best?

The product is simple and optimized for an entrepreneurial user but also powerful with features ideal for growing brands through events.

What do you dislike?

a few features took time to develop but it's been pretty solid for at least half a year now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the flexible, customizable platform that you're looking for.

We need to simply and professionally promote and onboard people into workshops and business training events.

Picatic review by Mario R.
Mario R.

"Very good ticketing solution"

What do you like best?

User friendly interface, good support and good value

What do you dislike?

It's not easy to customize tickets and to transfer tickets buyers from one event to the other if needed

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great solution for event ticketing and management

We are able to sell our events online and manage effectively

Picatic review by Bryson H.
Bryson H.

"Great experiences - highly recommended "

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use. And the support provided is great if needed.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was still a check payout option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Takes some time to set up thefirst time but after that you can duplicate events and modify.

I host adult educational small events and this gives us an easy ticketing option.

Picatic review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Great way to sell tickets"

What do you like best?

I love being able to make separate ticket options, and having different descriptions for each ticket. It is also very nice to be able to choose your own URL for the ticket page. Also great that the fees are very limited.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that I don't have the ability to reopen a closed or expired event. Though customer support took care of this for me, it was a bit of a hastle not being able to do this myself. Also don't like that there is only one option for collecting payments. Would like to be able to bring my own system that I'm familiar with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend as a low cost option with a fairly simple end user interface.

Logistics of ticket sales. This is a one stop shop for payment and information collection.

Picatic review by Tim R.
Tim R.

"The Best Online Event Platform"

What do you like best?

Great UI design, Great Pricing Structure, Responsive and Useful Support. Caring Team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Must be 40 characters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it, it's way better than other options.

Compelling event presentations, well-integrated ticketing. Stripe payment processing allows us to pay non-profit rate on processing fees.

Picatic review by Ouali B.
Ouali B.

"We use Picatic for our digital marketing events and we just love it! "

What do you like best?

better User friendly experience impossible! Our clients love it, we connect to our Stripe account and really makes our lives better

What do you dislike?

maybe we can get a bit more analytics / data on the sales/traffic

online sales, anywhere anytime any currency !

Picatic review by User

"'ve been using picatic for 2 years with great satisfaction"

What do you like best?

Support. As a Korean Canadian community organizer, I needed an event platform with Korean text support. After a few emails, Picatic indeed upgraded their system to support multi languages, even though we were free user at that time.

What do you dislike?

They offer 'anywhere' button that we can implement on our websites. But it needs a bit of coding to hook it into google analytics and I still could not figure out how to do it. I understand It is out of scope of Picatic support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy, good looking and comprehensive event platform service. almost zero learning curve.

I cannot upgrade my whole website just to set up an event page with payment gateways. But I still need something reliable and professional looking event page that connects us and our attendees.

Picatic review by Sherry S.
Sherry S.

"Best Site for Booking Events"

What do you like best?

I've been taking bookings for events since 1993, I know, a LONG time! I've also

used quite a few online systems since they've appeared on the market and can

say that Picatic not only has the best features for creating events, getting payments,

tracking and analytics. It also is the best deal for the cashflow of my business.

What do you dislike?

I had a bit of a challenge finding things like the ticketing

list which was not in a section I expected it to be in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Getting people to book into my events.

Picatic review by Eyren U.
Eyren U.

"Dependable and efficient platform for event managers!"

What do you like best?

UI and great graphic portal creation. Simple to use and not overly complicated.

What do you dislike?

Free model could use a 2nd ticket option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a whirl, see how accommodating it is. You're sure to be back! I just launched my 8th event on their channel and it has been another seamless experience.

Easy to use for short cycles and any event application.

Picatic review by Brett L.
Brett L.

"great for classes"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to setup events, keep track of payments and customize your listings. Fee's are reasonable.

What do you dislike?

Really not much. It's been great for what I am using it for.

Easy online registration and payment for classes. I can be paid up front and not have to worry that people won't show up. Allows me to formalize a refund process.

Picatic review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Flexible and Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Professional looking interface and good fonts.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot really. I used the free version, so any of my limitations were likely because I wasn't a pro user. It would however, be nice if the free version offered the ability to customize what's on the ticket (a bit).

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an IT director, I found it was easy to create something that the exec assistance can then look at and tweak as she needed.

Creating a list of attendees to a function and surveying their preferences for attendance.

Picatic review by Karen S.
Karen S.

"I'm really glad I found Picatic"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is mainly great, price, customer support.

What do you dislike?

Only that payments are sometimes bumped - not Picatic's fault though I don't think.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I researched others and Picatic came out on top for price and I'm pleased to say is also great quality.

I have an online method for selling tickets - which doesn't break the bank, I charge a nominal door fee as the local economy is very challenging here in Aberdeen just now.

Picatic review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great event platform"

What do you like best?

Sponsor logo aspect and the look and feel of the page (how I can brand it)

What do you dislike?

I want to see more options for when attendees register, like Event Brite. They have the option to select or deselect things like (phone number, address, title, company, etc)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you use all the components they have to offer. Play around with the program before going live. Make sure you continually save.

I use this event registration for my fundraising events.

Picatic review by Jean-Luc S.
Jean-Luc S.

"Excellent for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Affordable payment processissing for small businesses, also excellent event listing functionality.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing that jumps out at me as being bad, however if your event is more expensive they take a bigger cut.

Payment processing

Event listing

Picatic review by Penney M.
Penney M.

"Picatic Makes Selling Events EASY"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the customer service is EXCELLENT.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. The templates are easy to use and customer service is excellent if I have any questions or issues.

I use Picatic when hosting Professional Development Workshops. Interested parties are able to purchase tickets with ease and as a business owner I appreciate that all details of purchase are taken care of.

Picatic review by Eric T.
Eric T.

"The ONLY ticket site I'll be using"

What do you like best?

The team is supportive, UI/UX is easy to use, and the site is better than competitors

What do you dislike?

I think a little better integration with websites would be appreciated

Selling tickets for various events all over north america

Picatic review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy ticket sale integation"

What do you like best?

Integration to Stripe was money (literally/figuratively) - we wanted to sell tickets this time and that made it easy.

#2 fav thing was the customizable embed for our Event website.

What do you dislike?

One pet peeve, and this was probably a user error on my side....

1. Set up my event

2. Then created team

3. My team couldn't see my event as it belonged to me, and not the team

Couldn't find an easy way to share event with team

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tools are easy. The end result is much more visually appealing to the audience.

Again, I needed a quick way to embed ticket sales. I chose this over Eventbrite as it gave me an option to make my event look unique.

Picatic review by Thomas W.
Thomas W.

"Easy to setup, simple platform, great integrations"

What do you like best?

Landing pages look great and payments are easy to setup. Awesome customer support

What do you dislike?

Come across some bugs in the builder but nothing drastic.

Promoting and managing our event strategy. G

Picatic review by Shebia L.
Shebia L.

"Starting to use for some free events for students."

What do you like best?

Simple navigation on user interface. We can add our own logo (not just Picatic's) on event page.

What do you dislike?

Cannot send mass invitations to a database from "Manage"; need to use external app e.g. Mailchimp. Some data is lost in the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to use an external mass mail app.

We need to keep track on the number of invitation recipients and registration for some speaker events for students. We are able to better communicate with students.

Picatic review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"A great program for non profits and charitable organizations"

What do you like best?

The ease of access, I found it very easy to sign up and create a user login, then create my first event with no prior experience with using this product

What do you dislike?

When you click Manage to look at invoices and entrances lists, the loading takes awhile

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy, it accessible and reliable.

We use Box Offices to sell tickets to our theatre season at 3 bucks a ticket, and they wont do single day events at a price we can afford, Pic-a-tic allows us to set up events without a whole heckload of pre-planning

Picatic review by James M.
James M.

"Good Modular Platform"

What do you like best?

Good customizability combined with simple format and the features work.

What do you dislike?

Customer Service has been slow the few times I've asked for it. Also customer service responses were brusque, curt and not friendly.

Need to organize and collect registrations for seminars. It does that.

Picatic review by Anthony C Taylor. S.
Anthony C Taylor. S.

"Why use any other event software?"

What do you like best?

The clean layout and the affordability. The support it great also.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a public directory that could open your event to those looking for events on picatic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super easy to use and embed into your own site.

It's easy to get my money when I need it, and easy to get my community out for events. the pages I feel convert higher on Picatic than other platforms.

Picatic review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Straight forward and great support."

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up an event. If you had the copy prepared, it is a 10 minute job.

What do you dislike?

Picatic Anywhere did not function with a Wix site properly, but the more traditional alternatives are fine. The feature works with others, like squarespace, so it is an isolated issue but I do wish it worked with my site.

Having a one stop shop for our events is great.

Picatic review by Dr. Carlen C.
Dr. Carlen C.

"An exceptional experience"

What do you like best?

I've already recommended this product to a few of my friends, as it has helped me enhance my sign-up processes for my events exponentially. It's smooth and easy interface, various design options and great support center make this the reason I continue to use Picatic.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike. The program is easy to use and my clients have an easy time using it.

I've solved my problem of collecting money, retaining a sign-up list and being able to socially share my event via all of my platforms.

Picatic review by Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

"East to use, customisable, efficient event austem"

What do you like best?

Makes selling tickets seem part of my own website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It works well and does everything I need it to do.

Selling high volume low cost events

Picatic review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Simple, easy to use event site"

What do you like best?

No hidden fees, simple and clean interface, friendly branding. An event site you don't have to think about

What do you dislike?

Honestly not a lot. As an event creator myself I would like more options in customizing the design and layout.

Events are a hassle to get going and drive attendance too. Picatic makes it really easy, and includes things like reminder emails that I don't want to deal with. It has a lower dropoff rate than Meetup.com//

Picatic review by Rob M.
Rob M.

"Great value for money and a reliable service"

What do you like best?

We liked the scaleable level of personalization available to our company when advertising our events, based on the expected income, meaning we could choose extra features for bigger events and keep costs low when the event was small.

What do you dislike?

That the 'pay what you like' feature is now gone, meaning our profits for under attended events are more stretched, but I guess they need to be sustainable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great ticketing solution for small theatre companies

We are avoiding being screwed by companies such as ticketmaster, whose fees and various other hidden costs make sure they earn plenty of cash for very little work whilst we earned nothing.

Picatic review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Picatic Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to add sponsors, a poster, and multiple tickets.

What do you dislike?

The buttons need to be labelled better. Especially the login button, its just a logo, which is fine but it can be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Label each button more clearly just to make things more apparent. The site is elegant now, but as a consequence, you don't really know how to solve a few issues. Also, changing denominations, that should just fall under the tickets button.

Ability to sell tickets without being there in person. It is way easier to sell tickets using Picatic, otherwise, you are just chasing people like an idiot.

Picatic review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Picatic was exactly what I was looking for to sell tickets for my private house concerts."

What do you like best?

I liked that Picatic didn't charge a fee and that it was simple to use. I also liked that I was able to embed the Picatic widget into my website.

What do you dislike?

I liked everything about it, especially compared to other ticketing sites that I looked at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest you give it a try. You will like the interface and simplicity. You will also like the embedding feature.

The problem I solved was selling tickets online with no fee. It sure beats passing the hat at the show as now I know how many people are coming before the show and can plan accordingly.

Picatic review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Picatic makes life easier!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to set up your tickets for your events.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike, as it meets all by requirements and exceeds them.

We have events across the province and have to sell our tickets remotely this has made it easier for our clients and us. I also appreciate the record keeping and reports of sales.

Picatic review by Robert D.
Robert D.

"Picatic has been the perfect way for our event to reach a broader audience! "

What do you like best?

The back end of the product is easy to use, and the staff provide amazing support.

What do you dislike?

The scanning of the online tickets crashed during our first event, however the updates done after that event made the process seamless for our second event.

We have been able to solve the problem of connecting with our alumni that are spread across the country and attend our event. The benefit has not only been increased ticket sales, but a stronger presence from our alumni on campus.

Picatic review by Penelope S.
Penelope S.

"Picatic is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and just as feature-rich as competitors like Eventbrite but they're much cooler in that you can decide which percent of ticket sales goes to them and there are no lame service fees.

What do you dislike?

I like everything I have used within the platform. Can't think of anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them!

I have used this service for free events as well as paid and it has been a great tool to manage guestlist or ticket sales as well as get an idea of popularity of the event and I loved the insights and share tools

Picatic review by Mark F.
Mark F.

"Easy to use, your own custom URL, keeps you informed!"

What do you like best?

Lots of options, quick payment processing

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything works as it should, could not be happier

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you learn the interface it's very easy to work with.

Accepting credit cards online for events at a reasonable price that can be passed on to the purchaser.

Picatic review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Picacic makes event planning seamless and easy."

What do you like best?

I think the ability to manage invitations and RSVPs out of house. It is nice having everything in one easy dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Some of the design options limited, would like more options. But all in all pretty good!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend! Makes event planning SO much easier!

saving time and being more efficient in our event planning.