PICS.IO

Pics.io is a cloud-based service that enables photographers to work with no syncing hassles and storage issues. It stores everything valuable (photos, metadata, catalog) securely on the web allowing to work from anywhere, using any device you have.

Work for PICS.IO?

Learning about PICS.IO?

PICS.IO Reviews

Ask PICS.IO a Question
Showing 10 PICS.IO reviews
PICS.IO review by Asiris G.
Asiris G.

"i love pics.io"

What do you like best?

The way in which this website allows me to store my files to protect them or also to share them whenever I want is spectacular, that's why I like it and it is one of the first options that I have in mind when I'm going to need to save my photographs to a digital assistant, It offers what I look for and it serves me for what I need, I give it a 10 out of 10 points.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, there is nothing that I dislike pics.io, as I said, it is a perfect program and serves what I need, I can not say something negative if there is nothing negative to say, I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Forget about where to store, manage and protect your files, in pics.io have all this ready for all users to use and enjoy such great service and best of all is that you can access almost anywhere from being a web where you only need your username and password to access your files.

Well at work level this program works for me because it allows me to store and protect my files on this platform and then adminsitrate them and use them when I need to share them with my clients, it is a tool that helps me in many aspects and makes my work a little easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PICS.IO
PICS.IO review by Nevin P.
Nevin P.

"Easy to work"

What do you like best?

the interface of the platform is beautiful and very easy to use. the uploading image process is one of the simplest thing to do, there is a drag and drop option in the dashboard from which you can upload the files. the files are stored in the google drive so the security is great with high encryptions. signup is also easy, you just have to connect to the google app and give it the permissions required as well as permission to access the drive to store files. there are many options while uploading, you can create collects and add tags as well as labels to mark the collection. you can also give permissions to access the files to your teammates directly from the upload windows. there are alsp few build in tools to edit the images from basic rotate and flip to the advanced editings like saturation, contrast and curves.

What do you dislike?

the pricing can be bit high considering that you also have to use your own google drive to store the files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the pricing is a little high and it uses your google drive access to work, so consider it before joining.

PICS.IO is a digital image manager where you can upload your images and store them. you can also organise those images, edit them or share them from the platform.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

PICS.IO review by carlos a.
carlos a.

"Very Useful"

What do you like best?

Pics.io allows us to store many of our works and in turn allows us to share them with many of our collaborators, it is a very good platform for the administration of photos, and also makes it attractive the security that offers privacy to all users they get the program, from the test, to the paid program.

What do you dislike?

The program in general is a very good program, without any kind of complaint to say about it, regarding the price, I think and I think it could be a little less expensive because there are many programs that offer very similar services almost in half of the price, so to be able to compete with them I should make an adjustment, I see it very expensive and I do not like that much

Recommendations to others considering the product

For users who are looking for a good storage and photo administrator, they found the right one. Pic.io offers services that are worth having, it is really one of the best options you can have when it comes to personal assistant software

With Pics.io I can store and manage my photos in a simple way, in addition to doing so I feel very calm since it has an incredible security system, I know that everything I store will be well taken care of and have the privacy it deserves, besides It is useful because I can share from there instantly many of these works to some partners or clients.

PICS.IO review by User

"Great asset management solution for the team"

What do you like best?

Pics.io is a digital storage solution for all of your documents and assets, including photos, prototype files, images, slide decks, audio and video files. It streamlines workflow among your team members by providing one-stop solution for all things documents. The integration with google drive and slack is also great.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve. The design of their platform is confusing and reaching out to customer support takes a long time to get an actual help from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether it's a simple document and asset management or creating a design or creative workflow or compiling all of your strategy documents together, PICS.IO provides a great solution for them all.

Even though we're a small startup team, we're handling a lot of documents between marketing documents, collateral designs, strategy documents, design files, all branding assets, etc. We're using it as a place to store all of it, instead of having different file types spread over multiple platforms like Slack, GDrive, e-mail threads, etc.

PICS.IO review by Ethen C.
Ethen C.

"An excellent cloud-based photo manager"

What do you like best?

I love this product for the range of file formats that it supports. From RAW images to PDF files, it helps me to easily manage my digital files.

Here are some helpful features that I like (Making comparisons, RAW to JPG converter, Managing collections, Adding keywords, Great search tool, Google Drive integration)

What do you dislike?

Regarding the price, it could be a little less expensive because there are many programs that offer very similar services almost in half of the price, so to be able to compete with them. It should come with a lower price tag that would suit a bigger crowds.

For users who are looking for a good storage and photo administrator. It is really one of the best options you can have when it comes to personal assistant software.

PICS.IO review by Rima A.
Rima A.

"A great cloud-based photo manager"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love this product for the range of file formats that it supports. From RAW images to PDF files, it helps me to easily manage my digital files.

Here are some helpful features that I like:

- Managing collections

- Adding keywords

- Great search tool

- Google Drive integration

- Making comparisons

- RAW to JPG converter

What do you dislike?

I simply love everything this product offers. Maybe the interface could be enhanced, but still, no complaints.

I use Pics.io for two main reasons - for managing my digital files by adding them to albums and creating labels, and for converting my raw files to jpg.

PICS.IO review by Matt G.
Matt G.

"Diverse set of features, handy to use"

What do you like best?

It's kind of cool that this is an online-based option for editing pictures. It can actually be quicker in some cases than something like Photoshop if you're looking to just do a quick adjustment or two.

What do you dislike?

I always get a little nervous working online because my internet connection sometimes crashes. It's nothing that is wrong with the site, it's just my internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any program, take your time and learn it well. It always pays off in the long run.

It's a great way to make some quick adjustments to my pictures without shelling out a ton of money to do so.

PICS.IO review by Pavel R.
Pavel R.

"Flexible DAM system and great version control"

What do you like best?

With pics.io it was very easy to control versions of different designs and work with designer. Visual marks, email notification and ability to chat inside media asset can allow easily control all design workflow without leaving one page.

What do you dislike?

I want to have white theme, please add it.

I'm working with designers and new pricing plan called "Pay as you go" can allow to change mount of teammates and pay only for persons you are working with.

"pics"

What do you like best?

i like the software because its helps me design pictures for work products video games n more but its very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

theres nothing to dislike except for the fact that it takes 2 hours to upload.

im solving it by taking app n drawing pictures.

"Everything in one "

What do you like best?

Its good managing tools where we can access everything easily

What do you dislike?

It has it's own limitations which can bother you sometimes

To managing documents

Learning about PICS.IO?

* We monitor all PICS.IO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.