PICS.IO

Pics.io is a cloud-based service that enables photographers to work with no syncing hassles and storage issues. It stores everything valuable (photos, metadata, catalog) securely on the web allowing to work from anywhere, using any device you have.

Work for PICS.IO?

Learning about PICS.IO?

PICS.IO Reviews

Ask PICS.IO a Question
Showing 5 PICS.IO reviews
PICS.IO review by Nevin P.
Nevin P.

"Easy to work"

What do you like best?

the interface of the platform is beautiful and very easy to use. the uploading image process is one of the simplest thing to do, there is a drag and drop option in the dashboard from which you can upload the files. the files are stored in the google drive so the security is great with high encryptions. signup is also easy, you just have to connect to the google app and give it the permissions required as well as permission to access the drive to store files. there are many options while uploading, you can create collects and add tags as well as labels to mark the collection. you can also give permissions to access the files to your teammates directly from the upload windows. there are alsp few build in tools to edit the images from basic rotate and flip to the advanced editings like saturation, contrast and curves.

What do you dislike?

the pricing can be bit high considering that you also have to use your own google drive to store the files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the pricing is a little high and it uses your google drive access to work, so consider it before joining.

PICS.IO is a digital image manager where you can upload your images and store them. you can also organise those images, edit them or share them from the platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PICS.IO
PICS.IO review by carlos a.
carlos a.

"Very Useful"

What do you like best?

Pics.io allows us to store many of our works and in turn allows us to share them with many of our collaborators, it is a very good platform for the administration of photos, and also makes it attractive the security that offers privacy to all users they get the program, from the test, to the paid program.

What do you dislike?

The program in general is a very good program, without any kind of complaint to say about it, regarding the price, I think and I think it could be a little less expensive because there are many programs that offer very similar services almost in half of the price, so to be able to compete with them I should make an adjustment, I see it very expensive and I do not like that much

Recommendations to others considering the product

For users who are looking for a good storage and photo administrator, they found the right one. Pic.io offers services that are worth having, it is really one of the best options you can have when it comes to personal assistant software

With Pics.io I can store and manage my photos in a simple way, in addition to doing so I feel very calm since it has an incredible security system, I know that everything I store will be well taken care of and have the privacy it deserves, besides It is useful because I can share from there instantly many of these works to some partners or clients.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

PICS.IO review by Rima A.
Rima A.

"A great cloud-based photo manager"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love this product for the range of file formats that it supports. From RAW images to PDF files, it helps me to easily manage my digital files.

Here are some helpful features that I like:

- Managing collections

- Adding keywords

- Great search tool

- Google Drive integration

- Making comparisons

- RAW to JPG converter

What do you dislike?

I simply love everything this product offers. Maybe the interface could be enhanced, but still, no complaints.

I use Pics.io for two main reasons - for managing my digital files by adding them to albums and creating labels, and for converting my raw files to jpg.

PICS.IO review by Matt G.
Matt G.

"Diverse set of features, handy to use"

What do you like best?

It's kind of cool that this is an online-based option for editing pictures. It can actually be quicker in some cases than something like Photoshop if you're looking to just do a quick adjustment or two.

What do you dislike?

I always get a little nervous working online because my internet connection sometimes crashes. It's nothing that is wrong with the site, it's just my internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any program, take your time and learn it well. It always pays off in the long run.

It's a great way to make some quick adjustments to my pictures without shelling out a ton of money to do so.

PICS.IO review by Pavel R.
Pavel R.

"Flexible DAM system and great version control"

What do you like best?

With pics.io it was very easy to control versions of different designs and work with designer. Visual marks, email notification and ability to chat inside media asset can allow easily control all design workflow without leaving one page.

What do you dislike?

I want to have white theme, please add it.

I'm working with designers and new pricing plan called "Pay as you go" can allow to change mount of teammates and pay only for persons you are working with.

Learning about PICS.IO?

* We monitor all PICS.IO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.