Pidoco

Pidoco is a powerful prototyping software for rapidly creating clickable wireframes, mockups and interactive UX prototypes for web, mobile and enterprise applications.

Work for Pidoco?

Learning about Pidoco?

Pidoco Reviews

Showing 11 Pidoco reviews
Pidoco review by <span>Candace C.</span>
Candace C.

Easy and Powerful

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about is the way easy to use GUI interface. I also love using Pidoco via their website from anywhere. It saved CPU on my laptop if I'm out and about. I love that I can create mockups in real time front of clients really easily

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike, really, and I had to rack my brain a little. I think I dislike the simplicity the most because I am an advanced user. I feel this would be a bonus for new users just learning though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new to prototyping and are not sure where to start or what program to use I highly suggest using Pidoco for its ease of use alone coupled with the face it's got a lot of features to work with. There is a free trial and a free user account to get you started.

The benefits I see with Pidoco is the ease of use and the fact that it can go anywhere and be used anywhere on the website with just about any device it seems. I can create mockups in real time very easily while meeting with clients in person.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pidoco
Pidoco review by <span>Melanie M.</span>
Melanie M.

Fast way for Lo-Fidelity Wireframes

What do you like best?

Its proficient and quick to use if you need a lo-fidelty wireframe stat. I like the sketch design onto the prototype so it makes it look like paper to device transfer. You can also export your prototypes and wireframes to users for testing.

What do you dislike?

There is no rotating options if I wanted to flip a symbol.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something that it easy to use and need a wireframe outline quickly I would recommend this. If you are looking for something to use in High Fidelity Wireframes this is not the program for you.

Getting the wireframes set up quickly without the hassle of drawing from paper to device. You can do it on the program itself.

What Wireframing solution do you use?

Pidoco review by <span>Meg D.</span>
Meg D.

Eh. It's Okay.

What do you like best?

That it produces sharable URLs that you can send to user testers to try on their own. Also, some of the elements could be interacted with (ie. you can actually check on and off a check box).

What do you dislike?

I found it cumbersome to work with and limited in the amount of templates it offered. Also, when you would specify that you were mocking up a mobile experience suddenly a bunch of the templates would be different or missing. I really wanted it to be more flexible and less prescribed.

Mainly used Pidocco for wireframing. It made it easy to share wireframes with colleagues and user tests.

Pidoco review by <span>Ashley V.</span>
Ashley V.

Very helpful tool

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quick to get started, page linking, online sharing, custom templates, very focused solution. I love that there are not too many distracting features in the UI - it's very clean and intuitive. Another great benefit is the ability to view drafts directly on a mobile device and show them to others.

What do you dislike?

The tool offers a lot of interactions that can be added to elements, but there could be even easier access to all the options. Maybe allow users to create interaction templates similar to the custom templates you can create in the stencil palette.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a full-featured free trial with 31 days time to test all relevant features. You can also invite other users during the trial period to test the collaboration features with you.

Better communication with clients, quicker turn-around times. I have used Pidoco for a number of projects and found it to be an easy way to share designs with clients and ask them for feedback without the usual email pingpong.

Pidoco review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

Lo-fidelity design creation

What do you like best?

It’s very quick and easy to use. The onboarding tool tips upon first-time launch were useful for new users. It’s easy to quickly construct a lo-fi wireframe or prototype. I like the options to select various device types/sizes.

What do you dislike?

Lack of inherent stencils. Too lo-fidelity for many stakeholders to absorb designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use to create quick designs when you are in a time crunch.

Quick and dirty lo-fidelity wires. May be good for brainstorming sessions or very agile processes.

Pidoco review by <span>Iris F.</span>
Iris F.

Save time

What do you like best?

Pidoco definitely helps me visualize stuff before we implement it which saves times, because sometimes we don't always get buys from the clients on the designs. Pidoco gas helped us reduces costs and save much need time, so we can meet deadlines.

What do you dislike?

Not many people know how to use Picodo or even heard of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn this, make the time and it will save you time in the long run

Helps save time and reduce cost

Learning about Pidoco?

* We monitor all Pidoco reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.