PieSync for G Suite

PieSync syncs contacts between cloud apps (Pipedrive, MS Dynamics, SugarCRM, Highrise, Zoho, BaseCRM, Insightly, Conctactually, HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, SalesforceIQ, ProsperWorks, MailChimp, InfusionSoft, etc.) 2-way and in real-time.

Work for PieSync for G Suite?

Learning about PieSync for G Suite?

PieSync for G Suite Reviews

Showing 4 PieSync for G Suite reviews
PieSync for G Suite review by Sandra L.
Sandra L.

"With PieSync I save a lot of time"

What do you like best?

This software saves me a lot of time by synchronizing all my contacts in different applications or software that I use. I like it being able to add a contact only once and I don't have to do anything else. It's already in my Google contacts, in the contacts of my mobile, in, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and in many other applications that I use in my work. Not only that, but it's also updated on all platforms.

Before, I wrote the contact information manually and believe me, it was a very annoying task! But thanks to PieSync I no longer have to do it because it does it automatically. It's easy to use and configure

What do you dislike?

The price is scalable and depends on the number of contacts you have. I still think it's worth it. I think that the time that saves me in the synchronizations, I use it in a better way

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth it! Keeping our clients' information updated is extremely important! This software gives you the opportunity to automate this task that seems so simple but is indispensable. Today everything is related and integrated, we use many tools that are related to each other.

It has been very beneficial, it has helped me to keep the information of my contacts and clients organized and updated. By being able to integrate it into my CRM and Mailchimp, I save a lot of time keeping contact lists updated. The integration is perfect!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PieSync for G Suite
PieSync for G Suite review by Maria I.
Maria I.

"Piesync saves me time in updating database in all platforms im using!"

What do you like best?

Piesync enables me to save all the changes I make in every platform. The user interface is easy to use and very intuitive. I've been using different software and I know this is something I definitely need to have an easy use of all that.

What do you dislike?

all features are perfect in syncing different platforms and considering this features the cost is minimal because in the long term it is cost effective. There are some people put off by the pricing but in order to enjoy such benefits, these costs are worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piesync is definitely a great software that can solve many problems associated with databases. My business has this problem especially having not synced contacts and client relationship is really important, and in building relationship , communication is vital.

The business has different contacts on different platforms. Piesync solves this and I can update all on one place.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

PieSync for G Suite review by Administrator

"Busy and unnecessary"

What do you like best?

It is accessible and very well laid out when it comes to the apps.

What do you dislike?

I like how easily it is to get to the apps, but it is a little unnecessary to have to use piesync to get there. I basically have to double start up my apps just to get to them

Syncing apps together to make it more accessible for team members

PieSync for G Suite review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great software for syncing"

What do you like best?

The ease of use was awesome and it’s almost plug and play.

What do you dislike?

The lack of support for certain apps but I’m sure their development priorities are based on user base and some of the apps I wanted are very rare.

Syncing apps

There are not enough reviews of PieSync for G Suite for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about PieSync for G Suite?

* We monitor all PieSync for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.