What do you like best?
- Excellent customer support (they will do an intro call with you, and offer you additional assistance in setting up your integrations)
- Simple, straightforward UI
- No down time (none of our integrations have broken/gone offline)
What do you dislike?
- Unlike Zapier, PieSync has a relatively small number of apps they sync with. Would love to use it for more functions, but we don't use the other software they support.
- The integration we mainly use (syncing Hubspot to Prosperworks) is a bit limited. For example, you can only sync CONTACT data and not OPPORTUNITIES or LEADS. We've had to find ways to work around this, which we didn't expect going in.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Chat with them to make sure the integrations you plan on using pull the info you need.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We are using PieSync to connect Hubspot & Prosperworks, our sales CRM. In order to build a true sales funnel, we needed the Hubspot CRM to update when contacts change in Prosperworks. We are still tweaking the integration, but it's working. Without PieSync, we would have not been able to work with Hubspot or track marketing attribution without switching CRMs.