PieSync

PieSync

PieSync allows you to keep all your contacts in 2-Way, Real Time Sync no matter if you use (Gmail/Outlook, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Constant Contact, Prosperworks, HubSpot, MailChimp or ActiveCampaign to name a few).

Work for PieSync?

Learning about PieSync?

PieSync Reviews

Showing 140 PieSync reviews
PieSync review by Tom B.
Tom B.

"PieSync Works Perfectly"

What do you like best?

Occasionally a piece of software comes along that works beautifully, right from the start. PieSync is a perfect example of this. I tried alternatives, including Zapier, but compared with PieSync, they were clunky and complicated. PieSync is refreshingly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

If I could make one request then it would be to make it possible to view the detailed history of synchronised changes. Currently, we only see a summary. I understand they are working on a new interface to show all changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have read about people trying out other programmes or being put off because of the price. I cannot see any reason to use a different service. Regarding price, I have finally realised that anyone who wants to manage their contacts effectively cannot do so without the support of well-made integration services. We just have to accept that this comes at a cost. In the long term, it is a small price to pay.

I need to keep all my contacts synchronised between a range of different programmes. PieSync takes all the stress out of this process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PieSync
PieSync review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Pie-Sync is the way to go (if you happen to be using software that they work with)"

What do you like best?

- Excellent customer support (they will do an intro call with you, and offer you additional assistance in setting up your integrations)

- Simple, straightforward UI

- No down time (none of our integrations have broken/gone offline)

What do you dislike?

- Unlike Zapier, PieSync has a relatively small number of apps they sync with. Would love to use it for more functions, but we don't use the other software they support.

- The integration we mainly use (syncing Hubspot to Prosperworks) is a bit limited. For example, you can only sync CONTACT data and not OPPORTUNITIES or LEADS. We've had to find ways to work around this, which we didn't expect going in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chat with them to make sure the integrations you plan on using pull the info you need.

We are using PieSync to connect Hubspot & Prosperworks, our sales CRM. In order to build a true sales funnel, we needed the Hubspot CRM to update when contacts change in Prosperworks. We are still tweaking the integration, but it's working. Without PieSync, we would have not been able to work with Hubspot or track marketing attribution without switching CRMs.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

PieSync review by Ivan K.
Ivan K.

"Easy peasy to use"

What do you like best?

Automation is the magic word. The Multi-directional syncing capabilities PieSync offers takes so many headaches away.

What do you dislike?

In fairness, I have not pushed the integration capabilities far enough yet to find anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price increase when wanting to upgrade from a small package to a medium and beyond package is considerable. I was fortunate to be able to increase my customer database swiftly but the price increase to sync my contacts across multiple apps when I went beyond 15k was cost prohibitive.

I wanted to get rid of duplication of data wasted time of manual imports/exports between different applications and maintain a stable business workflow through near perfect synchronisation between the tools of my choice. This has definitely been realised. The price increase when wanting to upgrade from a small package to a medium and beyond package is considerable. I was fortunate to be able to increase my customer database swiftly but the price increase to sync my contacts across multiple apps when I went beyond 15k was cost prohibitive and caused me to scale back the use of this otherwise outstanding service.

PieSync review by Ross K.
Ross K.

"Create a "Single Source of Customer Truth"

What do you like best?

Piesync saves me time because of its 2-way sync when I am sending out e-updates from MailChimp. This means I don't have to manually update subscribers, unsubscribes and bounces from my Nimble CRM.

What do you dislike?

At this stage I haven't found anything I don't like. I'm only using for Nimble CRM to MailChimp

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piesync is easy to set-up and map fields with which to sync. You can also map custom fields which is a real bonus. If you have a CRM and accounting app and an app like MailChimp you can now create a "Single Source of Truth about Customers". All your key data can be syncronised.

Piesync means I do not send emails to people who unsubscribe and I can also identify those I need to communicate with outside e-updates.

The time saved is around 2 hours per e-update because of implementing PieSync

PieSync review by Leanna Cinquanta - E.
Leanna Cinquanta - E.

"Where were u guys at 3 mos ago?"

What do you like best?

After 3 mos of tearing my hair out how to sync certain platforms with Salesforce (a monster, but most powerful CRM available) I was about to give up. Then a few days ago like an angel from heaven I came across Piesync. Seriously you guys need to improve your advertising, you didnt come up on any of my previous searches. Anyway I'm brand new here but so far it appears this is the only cost-effective solution I've found after 3 mos of craziness, which is actually going to sync my automation platform with Salesforce both ways. GREAT JOB PIESYNC.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have a phone number to call but techs are very fast draw on the email responses so not too big of an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution to sync Salesforce to other apps, give them a call/email

Salesforce sync two-ways with automation platform

PieSync review by Chuck R.
Chuck R.

"Piesync Cuts the Hassle Out of Keeping Data in Sync Between Cloud-based Applications"

What do you like best?

My greatest like is the fact that this can be both two-way or one-way in integrating data. Also, the support team members and the onboarding team are exceptional in their sincere help when you need it and to offer advice when it best suits the situation. The development team listens to all suggestions and requests for adding other cloud-based applications when they are submitted to them. Lastly, the blog posts done by Sanne Stevens are superb.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would not really be a bad review in that it is meant only to say how important PieSync has become to our operations. Having said that the dislike is that I have to still wait for the other cloud-based applications to become a part of PieSync due to the massive requests coming to the PieSync development team and the priorities they have set to bring the request applications into the available choices window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My immediate recommendation is for those considering using Piesync is to take it for a free trial spin. See it working in real-time and you will be amazed at how incredible the accuracy and speed at which the application handles the tasks created within it. Then I recommend that the ones considering the use of Piesync to determine what time it takes their current employee(s) to retype into multiple applications that would share similar field data and compare it by timing what Piesync does with the same process.

Reducing the time and potential for incorrect data being entered into multiple applications that share the same data. Experimenting with various types of sync variations to see what ways can add even more benefits to our company and our clients' needs.

PieSync review by Seth P.
Seth P.

"Keeping in Sync - Worry Free"

What do you like best?

It works! Simple and effective. We no longer worry about changes in one of our systems not showing up in others. PieSync has taken away the stress of data checking and manually updating systems as changes occur. A change in whatever system a user has to be in, now gets sync'd throughout. Awesome. A real game changer for us!

What do you dislike?

It was a complex to set up PieSync for our particular needs, but the support was awesome and super helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the investment and reap the rewards. Some other solutions appear to be cost effective and offer better value for money, but they don't. We learnt the hard way

Having a multiple data streams is problematic. We are now keeping everything in sync via PieSync. No worries about old records staying behind on one database; nor that a new data set has actually copied across the systems. It works. Simple. Effective.

PieSync review by Bradley C M.
Bradley C M.

"Great tool for a CRM that doesnt provide contact syncing."

What do you like best?

I utilize PieSync to help sync contact information between Nutshell and Google. Nutshell is a great CRM but does not have syncing between Google and the CRM itself. That is my biggest frustration with Nutshell is its lack of having a tool to push and pull data from either Google or Nutshell. You would think this is a simple solution that they would offer. This has been a great benefit even if it is not 100% it is a huge tool that I use daily.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that it uses an email address to match data. They should assign each contact an id number and sync using that. This doesn't work when a contact I have leaves the dealership that he worked at. Since that contact no longer has an email address it can flag a duplicate. I want to be able to keep these contacts in Nutshell as they may go to work for another dealership. Plus I also have many contacts mobile numbers that would be beneficial to follow up with if they have left a dealership.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a try and you'll see if it can work for you. Worth the trial.

The main focus is syncing contact information between Nutshell and Google. Again the biggest issue is the need for an email address to prevent duplicates. They should utilize an id for each contact and sync in that manner.

PieSync review by James W.
James W.

"Used for all of our clients to sync Hubspot CRM with Google Contacts"

What do you like best?

The fact this can be a full sync, i.e. other platforms only sync update properties (such as if a first name is changed it just syncs the first name property) but PieSync syncs full Contact details. Compared to competing sync platforms like Zapier, PieSync is very easy to use with no programming knowledge needed. I've had a few questions and the support team reply very quickly and are very knowledgeable about their capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Not as many configuration filters/options as other sync platforms, but to be honest this is a minor area as the sync itself is my go to sync. The one area that coule be improved is more clearly identifying what CRM is synced with what Google Contacts account, i.e. in the heads up view of all my Connections, I just see each CRM ID and it would be more helpful if the ID was the actual name (such as thetreegroup.co.uk) so I just have to keep a separate Google Sheet with these details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just need a basic platform-to-platform syncing then Piesync should be the only tool you need. If you want to do more complex syncs, or with platforms not supported by Piesync, then you'll need to also look at tools like Zapier.

Keeping Contacts in sync with CRM and each person's Google Contacts and mobile devices so they know who's calling and have also contact details ready for when they want to approach any contacts. We're a sales agency and manage multiple Hubspot CRM accounts as well as multiple G Suite accounts and PieSync makes it very easy to manage multiple syncs.

PieSync review by Barry R.
Barry R.

"Piesync - Must Have Product for SMB Digital Transformation Success"

What do you like best?

The Product just works with a minimum of issues. The Support team have been wonderful and are fast to respond to questions.

What do you dislike?

Overall, no major dislikes. Two way sync is extremely challenging to do right by any company. You need to set it up right at the beginning to make sure you get the best results. Piesync seems to get it right better than most other companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluate technology solutions for all our clients. PieSync is one of the best programs we've found out there for Small and Midsize Businesses. Take time to plan you syncing of your data.

You need to minimize silos of data and information to digitally transform your business. Two way sync is key to this success. As you phase into all cloud and mobile solutions, you need to connect the data to keep up the information quality.

PieSync review by Lee A.
Lee A.

"We love PieSync!"

What do you like best?

We love the ease of use and set up - it works very seamlessly to keep all our contacts consistent, everywhere we need them to be.

What do you dislike?

Nothing we've found yet to dislike! Easy to set up and use - set it and forget it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great product - somewhat of a 2-way Zapier style product.

PieSync helps us keep all our clients' data and history synced across multiple platforms - update them in one place and they are updated in others. This is incredibly useful when synching devices and CRMs and other tools we use to contact the same people via. It's also very easy to add people from our contacts to our CRM will full data records.

PieSync review by Mauricio A.
Mauricio A.

"One man company needs automation!"

What do you like best?

For me, keeping my contacts list up to date is key to business success. Every week brings new clients and it takes time to input client information and to sync it between my communication channels in order to close deals. I love that, the way I do it (using PODIO to center all client information) I can keep both my Google Contacts (and so my Android and Whatsapp) and MailChimp in sync with every update I make.

What do you dislike?

You got to pay attention to the rules you create in your syncs. Try to understand how to recipe works before implementing it, back things up and double check, at least in the beginning. And so, that takes time (which is what you are saving by hiring this tool), but hey, it's worth it! After implementing, every thing works perfectly ("bugs" usually are human mistakes).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read a lot of their articles before the trial (which I consider too short). Organize your data prior to testing, and send them an e-mail if you need anything else!

The time to sync data was taken away from closing deals. Now I have more time to talk to clients about the real thing, my services.

PieSync review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"We Love PieSync"

What do you like best?

PieSync has been a game changer for us. What used to drive us crazy and create stress us out to the max - trying to sync between MailChimp and Prosperworks - is now super easy. It is worth every cent. We are not only using it to sync between Prosperworks and MailChimp, we are also using it to organize and sync groups. We tag the groups we want in Prosperworks, and they sync with MailChimp, so we can target our audiences even more carefully than before.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It works perfectly. There is seriously nothing about PieSync we dislike. I don't know what else to say. OK, perhaps the only thing is that it would be nice if it were a little cheaper, but that would be it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't feel bashful about reaching out the support of your have questions, they are very responsive.

We are now able to sync flawlessly between Prosperworks and MailChimp, and wrangle groups with ease. This as saved us a TON of time and money, and has made our lives much less stressful,

PieSync review by Wojciech K.
Wojciech K.

"Works great for syncing contacts among team members (we use it for Pipedrive)"

What do you like best?

Super easy set up, yet it has a ton of advanced options which other services (like FullContact or other, we tried 3 at least) lacked.

It just solved our business need really well. We use Pipedrive (which is great), but unfortunately it doesn't have "team" contacts" and each contacts is synced only to one users address book. Piesync allowed us to creat these "team contacts" or to sync "each user with each user" in google apps. This works great and has allowed us to keep just one contact on file for each person, which was the ultimate goal.

What do you dislike?

The only bump I've had was the "automatic" help by the system - it has suggestions for making the connection both ways, but I wasn't sure it would work / felt I needed to set ip by myself.

Other then that, I feel the user management is kept to the basic, but for us this wasn't a problem.

A downside for sure is the price - it works ok for us, but I can imagine that it can get quite expensive for larger organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It might be more expensive than other, but works much better and after trying different solutions I'm happy we went with this

We use it to sync contacts between multiple teammembers. As we have our contacts synced with Pipedrive, we cannot have access to each others contacts just like that. To do this we use piesync and we get one entry for each contact. Works absolutely great, worth every penny

PieSync review by Administrator

"Intuitive, simple, gets the job done."

What do you like best?

Besides the two-way syncing capability, the ease of use is wonderful. Granted I'm decent when using technology but that doesn't mean that I don't want something that is simple and efficient. We had other services prior but they just didn't get the job done like PieSync does.

What do you dislike?

To be quite honest, I have not come across anything that I dislike about PieSync. If there are ever any problems I get notified via email, and their customer support is essentially always available when I need it. If they're not around, they're very good about letting me know when the will be, which I appreciate very much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! The free trial is great and you'll be hooked!

We have a few Customer Relations Management systems (CRMs) we use to keep track of all our clients and business relationships. Some are more of a phonebook in the sense of contact information and notes, and others are more like Constant Contact and Salesforce where events can be created an managed. With a team, it's difficult to update and add contacts across all our platforms and PieSync does that heavy lifting for us.

PieSync review by Administrator

"Does exactly what it says on the tin!"

What do you like best?

Does exactly what it says on the tin! Easy to configure and understand if you are familiar with Data push, pull and flow without needing to be an SQL expert. Nice.

What do you dislike?

How the licenses are assigned. It has 2 limits one for number of record and one for number of links. Almost always the no of records is going to be used up way before the number of links between apps. Should be more balanced and weighted according to actual usage stats and not an arbitary measure of plans that someone has put in place so don't end up with one link and 20,000 records costing 53 usd and having 14 unused links for example. Also, if you use operational research to determine plans it saves more money for customers and helps make more money in the long term for piesync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheaper than hiring someone to do data sync for you. Saves a lot of work hours as opposed to doing it manually.

Integrating MailChimp with Insighlty. (we used to do the process manually) To hire A DBA for a day write some SQL would have been more expensive and cumbersome than to get a year's subscription to PieSync. Also it saves a lot of work hours.

PieSync review by Emily S. E.
Emily S. E.

"High value and great service!!"

What do you like best?

If you are an eCommerce business your most valuable asset is not your storefront or products - but your customers! PieSync has been amazing for us to keep our eComm platform (Shopify), email list and customer service tools all current and updated with customer information / orders / segments. Very easy to setup and use! Very scalable!

What do you dislike?

Still learning how to grow with PieSync! Would love some content marketing from you guys on best practices / cases on how to use your tools! Or forum with people on Shopify?

Email signup currently is through the Shopify platform and syncs to Mailchimp to provide the email welcome flow! Orders and other customer information are updated and consistent across all our tools!

PieSync review by Chase W.
Chase W.

"Better than expected"

What do you like best?

Linking my google and CRM accounts was very easy and without hiccup. Setting up my specific sync criteria was also very easy and straightforward. The fee is fair. I LOVE the sync from certain tags within my CRM to Constant Contact lists!!

What do you dislike?

Some of the fields don't sync perfectly between Nutshell and Google Contacts. i.e. Suffix and last name get erroneously merged or swapped in some cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial period to make sure your contact fields sync properly between platforms. (especially prefix and suffix fields, they can be prone to getting mixed up)

Saving a lot of time manually entering contacts in my CRM, then also my Google Contacts, and finally in my Constant Contact lists.

"Saves Time And Money"

What do you like best?

I only have to enter the contact once...

What do you dislike?

I would like them to add Fullslate......

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is worth a trial to evaluate ROI of time and money. If you use multiple services for multiple tasks the effect PieSync delivers is the integration and customization of several components that enable you to build a unique automated infrastructure to handle specific tasks with less effort.

I only have to enter the contact once in AllClients and it syncs with my Google Contacts , MailChimp and Zoho Invoicing. This saves me a tremendous amount of time and money. Time, if I do it myself. Money, if I hired someone for data entry. There is no one online service that does it all as regards running a business. A one all inclusive program for marketing, servicing and invoicing. PieSync connects separate service together to form one. Brilliant.

PieSync review by Shane R.
Shane R.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

PieSync's managing platform is easy to use, and just works.

What do you dislike?

Their website on the front end isn't as great as it could be. Mainly, it's hard to tell what platform Piesync supports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They may support the platform you need. Just ask.

When a customer books a session, we enter them and their payment into QB Online. PieSync syncs the customers information over to our phone system so when the customers calls, we know who are and can call them by name. This enables us to give the feel to the customer that we know them more personally, and they are not just a number.

PieSync review by Bas Z.
Bas Z.

"PieSync for HubSpot/GMail-Integration"

What do you like best?

PieSync took just a few minutes to set up. Since then I don't really think about it any more. As soon as you do not remeber that a software is working in the background it is a perfect solution for your problem.

What do you dislike?

We still have some issues syncing the salutation correctly from HubSpot to GMail. It's not a big issue currently. At some point we will sit down and figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for what it is designed for, don't try to push it, it's perfect for what it does.

We are syncing our HubSpot contacts with the address book in GMail.

PieSync review by Micah Oren F.
Micah Oren F.

"PIeSync Does What No One Else Can"

What do you like best?

PieSync is very straightforward, inexpensive and reliable. They have a great support and management team. Their product has always been successful at doing what they say they're going to do. I have yet to encounter any bugs for the year I have used them. I will continue to stay with PieSync and help promote their product, so they continue to offer Enterprise level features like their new intelligent workflow sync!

What do you dislike?

The limited options of fields, record types, and compatibility of certain fields. It's not always going to be a custom fit. You must do your research before integrating. The free trial makes it easy to authenticate your applications, find what fields/records are available, and find what fields you can sync with other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research and perform tests in the trial version before integrating your software.

Contact & Lead Management across several applications.

The ability to automatically and real-time sync data across multiple application.

PieSync review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"Full circle/seamless contact sync across platforms"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can cross sync multiple services, from a users outlook contact list to our CRM system and then onto our email marketing platform. It also helps keep contacts updated throughout the company. If one person add's new info to a contact that they share with someone else in the company, it gets updated throughout. They also have great, quick to respond tech support.

What do you dislike?

When I first signed up, there was an issue with country codes on phone numbers syncing; however, once it was brought to PieSync's attention, they're development team quickly fixed the issue!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend paying attention to their newsletter. They're constantly sending out new ideas on how to best manage contacts and ensure they are up to date. The integration with EverContact has been by far my favorite trick to add that they've recommended.

The biggest problem that we have solved is keeping our CRM contacts up to date. PieSync helps with grabbing contact info from our users. Couple it with a service called EverContact (also tied in with PieSync), and it even extracts contact info from email signatures to keep things updated.

PieSync review by Lyndon W.
Lyndon W.

"All my contacts in all my applications instantly"

What do you like best?

That I can creat a contact in google contacts assign it to a google contact group and it auto appears in my CRM Infusionsoft. Then when I change group in google contacts to accounts the same contact syncs with Xero my accounts system.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any. Pie sync works flawlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try piesync now you will have results by the end of the day and wonder how you did without it.

No double enter of contacts. All my team is now updating contacts in the system they are using and piesync in making sure that all other apps are up to date.

PieSync review by Gibrahn V.
Gibrahn V.

"No brainer.. set it and forget it!"

What do you like best?

The ease of understanding what you want to accomplish, simple terminology and visual graphics provide a bullet proof config for even the most technology challenged

What do you dislike?

I truly haven't explored all the app connections at this point but immediately recognized the ease of setting it up as compared to others

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is a no brainer, much easier to use and very efficient

I get a lot of emails, develop a lot of deals and create a lot of contacts and prospects each month, this allows me to be confident that I can enter all the most recent contact info and it gets populated to all of my data sources.devices

PieSync review by Luiz R.
Luiz R.

"Useful for managing contact integration on cloud solutions"

What do you like best?

It's simple to set, the price is fair and provides a good value.

Creating new syncs is fast and there are good integrations available.

What do you dislike?

There's still room for improvements on custom fields and if you need to work on customizations, the price leap to the Medium plan is somewhat disproportionate.

Once, had to reconfigure the connection because it stopped working. After reconfiguring, though, it never occurred again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. See if it fits your needs.

We need to sync CRM contact through our SaaS services to help streamline information and enable better automation options.

It's a very specific tool that, in conjunction with other softwares, helps a lot to cut repetitive work e to keep data valuable.

PieSync review by Craig M. J.
Craig M. J.

"Piesync is a great little app for multiple contact syncs"

What do you like best?

Piesync keeps my contacts totally synced between Google and my CRM, Nimble. Even when I make a change on one platform, it makes that same change to the other (this is selective). Because of this, contacts on my iPhone are also synced.

What do you dislike?

Piesync is so flexible, and you can perform multiple syncs between multiple cloud-based platforms, that the options can be a little overwhelming and intimidating. Not to worry! their support people are always there to help if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piesync is both extremely powerful and extremely flexible. Custom field mapping and rules-based processes are available as is syncing to multiple platforms. You can choose to sync specific contacts only based on tags or groups as well as sync specific contacts matching a certain criteria to specific lists such as you might have with a mailing program like Mailchimp. Take the time to learn it!

I live between Google (G Suite), my CRM (Nimble), and my iPhone. Not having to worry about where I might add or delete or edit contacts is a huge plus. Without Piesync I would be either be constantly duplicating my efforts or trying to force myself to only use one platform, or just giving up trying to manage this altogether.

PieSync review by Greg Y.
Greg Y.

"Best Way To Keep All Your Contacts In Sync"

What do you like best?

Ability to have control of sync process. It is a set it and forget it service. Runs seamlessly with real-time sync. Now I can make sure that I control what is sync'd, what services control, and when the sync occurs. Piesync solves a specific problem and does it in a way that does not get in the way of doing business and doesn't require constant tinkering to get it right. As I said, set it and forget it.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey for very small business. If you don't add or revise many contacts but have a number of services you need to sync, this product might not be the best for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. It syncs with a large number of CRM services and you set it and forget it.

Now I can keep my Google Contacts, Nimble Contacts, MailChimp, and iPhone Contacts in sync without duplication and with all information in each service. There are other ways to handle this issue, buy none are perfect. Piesync allows me to be in control. I can handle conflicts between my contact lists by indicating which service information controls and have the ability to finely tune the process.

PieSync review by Muhammad I.
Muhammad I.

"Effective and Efficient"

What do you like best?

When you need just for synchronize your contact list on your cloud apps, I highly recommend to use PieSync for it. You can do for peer to peer connection or only one peer connection, thats is up to you and its very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I hope Piesync can integrate with more cloud apps in future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use for synchronize your contact list between cloud apps.

This app save your time to synchronize your contact list between apps.

PieSync review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"PieSync Solved an Unsolvable Problem for Us"

What do you like best?

The ability to continually update and sync between programs is important for out business and keeping contacts up to date was a requirement from my boss. Piesync helped make this happen.

What do you dislike?

The lack of detailed reports on what Piesync changed has caused issues when trying to trace potential sync problems (caused by users).

We had to sync contacts from Insightly to Outlook. Piesync does that for us. It allowed Insightly contacts to move to Outlook which in turn put all of our Insightly contacts onto everyone's phones.

PieSync review by Salvador A.
Salvador A.

"Best crm database, better sales"

What do you like best?

Once you have configured datasync, it works on the background to have all your contact database update, even different people in you company work with different data sources

What do you dislike?

You cannot connect between crm, as example we work with nimble to get valuable info about our contacts ans pipeliner to manage our sales processes.We cannot send data from pipeliner to nimble and viceversa

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can forget a out the suffering of customers being connected from different people at the same time!

We reduce the time for database quality, and avoid data silos of contacts in different departments

PieSync review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"Easy Solution without the worry"

What do you like best?

PieSync gives us a way to manage our list of employees to ensure they stay up to date on all of our emails. It eliminates a time-sucking step from my workweek and does so at a great price.

What do you dislike?

The number of frequent updates I get that ask for feedback but lack of emails giving me updates about the list PieSync is managing for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product that has saved us time while integrating with our CRM software.

We are keeping the list of our employees current on HubSpot without having to individually add the names to the HubSpot smart list when employees come or leave. This has helped immensely since we have seasonal employees and communication of their hiring or termination isn't always passed along quickly to the marketing team.

PieSync review by Jen M.
Jen M.

"PieSync's Two Way Sync is the Way to Go"

What do you like best?

I like that it does something similar programs don't offer - two-way sync. That way, I don't need to manage too much for my small business, Pie Sync handles it for me.

What do you dislike?

The price - it starts to add up really quickly if you want to do more than a few syncs. As a small business owner that makes it tough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How much time do you spend updating contacts, and other data entry between applications? This can save you al of that time.

I save time managing my contacts in a CRM, email and autoresponder.

PieSync review by Ryan J.
Ryan J.

"Plenty of Positive Possibilities with PieSync's Platform"

What do you like best?

It makes managing my contacts across multiple systems easy. It works reliably. It keeps me sane by not having to log in and enter the same contact details many different times.

What do you dislike?

Actually there is nothing I dislike. It does what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really only use it for what I would consider basic contact syncing, however for my needs it does a wonderful job.

It saves my time, keeps data consistent, reduces errors, and helps me contact my customers across different systems, because the same data is in all of them.

PieSync review by User in Computer Software

"Just works, and great support."

What do you like best?

I completely forget it's there - my CRM contacts appear in Office 365, Outlook and on my Android phone without me ever having to do anything or intervene. I had one problem (which turned out to be Office 365 not PieSync) and support couldn't have been more helpful - excellent service as well as an excellent product.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I disllike - it just works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've always been skeptical about this sort of thing and I've had bad experiences with sync software messing up fields and creating duplicates in the past. Just try PieSync - they seem to have got it right!

We use Capsule CRM to manage customer contacts centrally. PieSync means we also have access to those contacts from Outlook and mobile devices, which means we don't have duplicate copies of contact details to manage. Brilliant.

PieSync review by Kyle G.
Kyle G.

"Small PE Firm Uses PieSync for CRM"

What do you like best?

How seamless the process is. The whole process of linking outlook and insightly took less than ten minutes. After initial setup I have had to check back very few times and the linking has worked great.

What do you dislike?

The field mapping for basic info is good, but it would be helpful to have more functionality with what can be taken from outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free trial and talk to the PieSync team about any questions. They are very helpful.

We started using Insightly as our CRM, but as an outlook heavy compnay the inability to link the two was frustrating. Piesync has allowed us to start using Insightly without giving up our outlook processes or double entering info.

PieSync review by Patriek A.
Patriek A.

"2 way syncing is great! Real time makes it even better!"

What do you like best?

The fact that Piesync syncs both ways and their quick support! Also real time syncing is great.

What do you dislike?

I miss a lot of possible integrations, to much marketing related.. but yeah you have to have your focus. Add more apps for a different kind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get a grip on marketing automation with a simple easy to use interface and great support. Try Piesync. Syncing both ways was never so easy.

Syncing between outlook contacts and podio. Outlook is still the place where the information is first captured. Podio is leading.. syncing solves this matter.

PieSync review by Jim G.
Jim G.

"No worries, PieSync"

What do you like best?

Once I set it up its been maintenance free keeping my gmail/phone contact list synced up with my CRM so that no matter where I enter the contact information for a new acquaintance I know their information will be available to me when I need it.

What do you dislike?

Have had some instances where it duplicates contacts or removes key information like the name.

As I said above, keeping my contact lists synced no matter where I enter the information.

PieSync review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Great sync tool"

What do you like best?

It syncs practically immediately compared to other solutions I've tried in the past. Nice interface, everything is very responsive. It just works. The analytics of what has happened with the syncing is very nice to have too. It gives assurance and traceability of what is going on with the contacts in your organisation.

What do you dislike?

It is still early days for conditional syncing. For example not all Google fields ara available for filtering e.g. IF domains contains specificname.com then dont sync. And similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a single user to understand how it works, then add more users. It really is very easy to get going.

Double entry and general sanity when trying to link up contact information across Google apps, Podio and other services.

PieSync review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Fantastic little service"

What do you like best?

It's always a struggle connecting information between multiple platforms. PieSync has allowed me to keep my CRM, Mailing List, and personal contacts in sync.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more options for users in smaller plans to filter and add logic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic tool to keep your contacts records up to date and populated across all your platforms.

PieSync has bridged the gap between my CRM and Google Contacts so I know who is calling and pushes changes so the recorders full of all the data I need.

PieSync review by Amy E.
Amy E.

"Good Product, But Not Without Bugs"

What do you like best?

Syncing between Google Contacts and Constant Contact was easy to set up, including lists that easily translated from one to the other. Customer service was responsive to questions.

What do you dislike?

Two-way syncing process was not without challenges. Sometimes changes were delayed, and sometimes they didn't take at all. Bog picture, it was a huge time-saver. but I found myself spot-checking single contacts and lists to make sure everything took, and I would find errors.

I love making changes in one place (Google Contacts) that sync with my various lists in Constant Contact for marketing purposes.

PieSync review by Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.

"User friendly and so seamless! "

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the automation and the prompt updates between the two programs I'm synching.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like yet! PieSync is currently meeting our business needs.

I needed a service like PieSync to avoid manually updating my contacts between my Google contacts and Insightly. It's easier for me to work off my desktop so now I can update contacts in Insightly and know they'll be current on my phone.

PieSync review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"How to keep LinkedIn <-> Google Contacts <-> ProsperWorks in sync"

What do you like best?

With an active social media marketing effort, it is difficult to keep your contact prospect information current. While the update from LinkedIn to Google Contacts remains manual, PieSync fully automates the sync between Google Contacts and ProsperWorks.

What do you dislike?

Wish it also solved the sync to LinkedIn.

Integration of contact info from Google Contacts to the more sophisticated CRM capabilities of ProsperWorks. Using both together give the greatest anytime, anywhere communication flexibility while still tracking every interaction with a client or prospect.

PieSync review by C. Dinos P.
C. Dinos P.

"Thank goodness for Piesync!"

What do you like best?

It's accurate and does it's primary job very well. It just works.

What do you dislike?

Not much, to be honest...you just connect thing "things" you want to sync and Piesync takes care of the rest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that the system just works if it's setup properly. Take care in making sure your fields are mapped properly to each system you connect it to and that you get detailed reports about the sync status for each connection. Highly recommended.

My company has many different business systems and I needed a system to keep some of my data synced across all my different systems. I use best of bread apps/services for everything - the downside to this is that data usually doesn't transfer easily to the other systems.

PieSync review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, custom mapping, reliability. It is a set and forget product, it has served us well for over a year now. The team are friendly and helpful, and have regularly got in touch to ensure we are happy with the product and that it is working as expected.

What do you dislike?

There is a slight danger to two way syncing that I learnt the hard way, this isn't a fault of the product in so much as a risk to be aware of, make multiple backups before using, and make sure you understand clearly what the two way sync will achieve. It might be useful to have 'live examples, or a video for each sync state clearly demonstrating what that action will do, as in the abstract you can see how some users might be confused. On the Mailchimp integration, it would be great if you could sync to segments within a list, rather than have to create a new list for each sync, but this is a minor gripe.

Syncing Insightly with Mailchimp, so that certain tags in Insightly populate lists in Mailchimp. Mailchimp unsubscribed and cleaned contacts are also flagged for review in Insightly.

PieSync review by Mark T.
Mark T.

"Wonderful and easy to use service (with a couple of small improvements) "

What do you like best?

The ease of user experience. PieSync give you a really intuitive experience that's complemented by real time updates of your changes and status - that's critical.

What do you dislike?

There are some fields from Hubspot that aren't picked up by PieSync. Not quite sure why and it's a pity because now my database is starting to fill up with duplicated field names unecessarily just because PieSync doesn't give me the option to select some automated fields provided in Hubspot CRM

Sync Mailchimp with Hubspot CRM automatically

PieSync review by David W.
David W.

"Highest recommendation"

What do you like best?

Piesynch helps me accomplish all of the tasks of synching my various pieces of software and eliminates a lot of the manual work I used to have to do. They are very responsive to questions and/or problems, and they have real answers

What do you dislike?

They don't have all of the functionality YET that I could use for a few of my items, but I'm confident that they are working on them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test run and see how much time and effort it can save you!

Having to enter data more than once into different software applications. It saves me time and aggravation

PieSync review by Anzhelika O.
Anzhelika O.

"Very nice tool that allows you to sync contacts between databases"

What do you like best?

I like that it works on the background, and I never have to worry about contacts not syncing. The process of separating names and last names is automatic (I use PieSync to sync Odoo and Hubspot). I love the tool and recommend it to anyone who deals with multiple databases.

What do you dislike?

I think it is a good service which improves as it develops. I have nothing I dislike about it.

I am syncing contacts from the ERP system to the CRM system

PieSync review by Alan H.
Alan H.

"Great Sync Tool"

What do you like best?

We use it to sync our contacts between google contacts and our marketing automation tools and it works great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, but price might be a problem compared to other solution out there.

PieSync review by Ian K.
Ian K.

"Accurate and reliable"

What do you like best?

After the easy going configuration of the sync there is nothing more to do. The sync works in the background at its best.

What do you dislike?

If there is really something you want me to mention it is the prizing. But it's not a real issue...

Recommendations to others considering the product

nothing else to say...

I need a sync between google contacts and my CRM system (Insightly) because I don't want to maintain two contact databases.

PieSync review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Piesync Review"

What do you like best?

Keeping contacts sync'd across services is important and piesync does well. When I had an issue (sync went offline) they were great and gave me a couple free months to make up for it.

What do you dislike?

It is missing some integrations, for me, freshdesk. Would be most interested in being able to create custom integration. Basically calling a Filemaker DB to sync with Hubspot.

The cost of jumping from 1 to 5 premium connections is $15 to $59, when I only want the second one. Should add a second premium to the first plan or have a fee to add. I only need a couple connections but they are classified as premium. Paying $59 to have the second and 20 other connections I don't need is silly and won't do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free - you will be hooked.

right now is keeping main contacts sync'd with my marketing and sales pipeline. being able to add in the knowledge base and support via freshdesk would round that out.

PieSync review by Terry S.
Terry S.

"I love PieSync!"

What do you like best?

PieSync works in the background to update my Google and Nimble contacts. This allows me to focus more on targeting my clients rather than working for my CRM.

What do you dislike?

At first, it was a little confusing how Nimble would work with PieSync. But after reading the tech support documentation, I quickly picked up these details...

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy-to-understand and launch application that syncs your contacts between your Google account and your CRM, PieSync can't be beaten!

Managing my contacts database can be so time-consuming. I use Nimble SCRM to target my prospects and clients. PieSync saves me time and effort.

PieSync review by Pankaj T.
Pankaj T.

"Good syncing tool"

What do you like best?

I had a very specific requirement of two way syncing between Mailchimp and Pipedrive. Pipedrive was literally the only tool which allowed me to do this. It is very easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

It is a little pricey for my liking, especially being a small company

- setting up automated email marketing, with PieSync providing the synching

PieSync review by Administrator

"Great tool for syncing hubspot data with other services"

What do you like best?

The support team is incredible, very happy to help and chat with us. Simple to use UI and a great dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Not much on there end but certain fields can't be synced with it (i.e. can't sync company name in Outreach.io). Would be nice if the conditionals could be more advanced.

Syncing all of our inbound user leads between hubspot and outreach.io. Previously we had someone spend an hour a day doing the syncing but now it is all done automatically.

PieSync review by User

"Flawless real time sync."

What do you like best?

Real Time sync and two way sync. It just works, I can rest assure all my CRMS are up to date. Really easy to setup too.

What do you dislike?

Price plans change based on number of contacts or integrations. It gets quite high. I dont believe the number of contacts one manages correlates with the size of the business.

I have several CRMs constantly updated from a single point of entry. This gives me piece of mind as I'm no longer tied to a CRM platform, I can switch tool as I please.

PieSync review by Glen T.
Glen T.

"PieSync - No Regrets"

What do you like best?

We love how simple and reliable PieSync is to use. Also, the real-time nature of the syncing.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot to dislike with PieSync. If I really had yo try hard to find something to type, I'd say no real-time live chat.

We are integrating Active Campaign and Microsoft Dynamics on a project I am consulting on. It would be a nightmare to manage this integration without PieSync. We tried other methods/solutions and experienced frustrations and challenges.

PieSync review by Rogier v.
Rogier v.

"Easy to use and fast!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Linking and syncing two apps is a piece of cake

What do you dislike?

When you use it for multiple clients it's hard to keep them apart. It would be a good idea to be able to name your sync so you can keep them apart.

Marketing automation, single point of view of your customer in multiple platforms.

PieSync review by Morten F. T.
Morten F. T.

"Works so well I almost forget I'm a happy customer"

What do you like best?

Sync all relevant contact info from Nimble CRM just works like a charm

What do you dislike?

The handling of middle names in the sync is less than optimal, causing contacts to have 2 identical middle names

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can wholeheartedly recommend this service for syncing contacts between Nimble CRM and Google G Suite

Ensuring that all my contacts and their contact details are available to me at all times

PieSync review by Executive Sponsor in Accounting
Executive Sponsor in Accounting

"Makes my life easier"

What do you like best?

PieSync is very easy to understand and implement. Multiple rules make complex transfers easy to understand an execute. The variety of sync options is large and getting larger. For our application, all the linkages we needed were there already

What do you dislike?

PieSync is set up so that a sync is tagged to an individual. In my case, I'm setting the syncs up to be managed on an ongoing basis by someone else. Appears that I can't share my sync rules with her. Am discussing with PieSync now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

We are a small consulting firm that has never had a CRM system. Am implementing now. Our contacts are all over the place. PieSync is a life-saver. It is allowing us to bring everything together, get it cleaned up and then export back to each individual's contact store. Amazing!

PieSync review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Fine Service with few problems"

What do you like best?

Set up easily for a sync between ProsperWorks and my g-suite contacts. Responsive customer service regarding question about what was happening and the set-up process, though not 100% accurate.

What do you dislike?

The sync is not completely two-way, though I believe that is a g-suite limitation not PieSync, but I did not get a really solid answer from tech support. The service is a little expensive for my use-case and I would like a lower level, also the dashboard is not entirely intuitive, nor does it seem to function entirely properly, and is often missing information.

Generally seamless syncing between g-suite and ProsperWorks, and I don't really worry that my changes are being captured in both places no matter where I make them.

PieSync review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"Piesync is easy as pie"

What do you like best?

No coding experience required, simple for almost anyone to understand and its a 2 way sync of all my contacts so everything just works!

What do you dislike?

It's almost too simple. Looking forward to it handling custom objects for some softwares soon.

Synching my company contacts between my google, CRM, project management and accounting system.

PieSync review by Kevin W. M.
Kevin W. M.

"Fast and Simple"

What do you like best?

An elegant solution to synch our Hubspot CRM with MailChimp email marketing.

What do you dislike?

I would have appreciated an option to pay monthly instead of annually but otherwise, no issues so far.

Allows us to automate the maintenance of the active investor lists without duplicating the work with multiple supporting vendors.

PieSync review by Bruce F.
Bruce F.

"Great Service, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Customer Support is superb. They have always shown great follow up and understand my needs.

What do you dislike?

Very little I don't like. I have asked for alternatives to matching on email only... and they are working on that option!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it - it works!

Syncing my Google contacts with my CRM.

PieSync review by User

"Easy to use and good support"

What do you like best?

Very straightforward to set-up the two-way syncs between platforms and the customer support is very fast and helpful.

What do you dislike?

As it's still fairly new, full integrations aren't built out yet on certain platforms like Base CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start the free trial to see if you are able to create the integrations you need.

We're now able to create a two-way integration between our CRM system and our marketing automation platform, integrating two systems that previously weren't able to talk to each other.

PieSync review by Executive Sponsor in Business Supplies and Equipment
Executive Sponsor in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Works!"

What do you like best?

I use PieSync for one purpose: 2-way sync of contact details between ProsperWorks and Google Contacts. It does the job behind the seams perfectly.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, I really shouldn't need PieSync. ProsperWorks is a great little CRM app "made to work with Google." They can't manage 2-way contact syncing, though? Instead they recommend PieSync which doubles my cost. So PieSync solves the problem that i shouldnt have.

Does the res of the job of integrsting ProsperWorks (made to work with Google) with Google Contacts.

PieSync review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"The perfect piece of software to help syncing products that don't integrate on their own."

What do you like best?

The number of possible connections and the shear ease of use.

What do you dislike?

I have to wait another month for Xero! ;-(

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hound PieSync to add more and more and increase the connections!

Hubspot + Panda Docs + Xero + Office 365 + Slack (our perfect harmony)

PieSync review by Bert C.
Bert C.

"PieSync. Powerful and easy to use sync tool."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. With just a few clicks, contact information is always correct and fully available on various applications like Google Contacts and Pipedrive.

What do you dislike?

For now, the limited fiel mapping possibilities

Keeping your contact information up to date on various devices and applications

PieSync review by Luke W.
Luke W.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

I don't have to think about syncing my contacts with Follow Up Boss

What do you dislike?

It seems it misses some of the contacts that I manually put into FUB. And it doesn't sync with Google.

All my contacts are in 1 place

PieSync review by Consultant in Professional Training & Coaching
Consultant in Professional Training & Coaching

"Tried others, but PieSync works...consistently"

What do you like best?

PieSync seamlessly makes Nimble and Google for Work work. The set up was simple and I have eliminated all double entry error-free.

What do you dislike?

It is easy to say that the cost is a factor to dislike the product but when I measured the time savings, it is not. I will say that I rarely used the reports as they don't seem to have a lot of flexibility in creating relevant data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a long time Google for Work customer and had tried 4 different syncing platforms to make my CRM (Nimble) seamlessly talk to each other, I would go no farther than PieSunc.

Administrative time, reducing errors in related databases.

PieSync review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"It just.....works."

What do you like best?

I was able to set it up within minutes and didn't have to jack with it. I'm amazed at how simple deep integrations are with this tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish they connected more of the apps that I use. Specifically, Front, Hull, ActiveDemand, Saleswings, Leadpages, and FullContact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's not a lot to tell. I'm amazed that it is simpler even than Zapier.

The 2-way real-time sync between PipeDrive and my other tools has been AWESOME.

PieSync review by Stephen M.
Stephen M.

"Use PieSync to keep your data up-to-date between SaaSs"

What do you like best?

For two-way syncs, it's a "paint by numbers" process to get your data connected

What do you dislike?

The Plans pricing is a bit expensive for mapping custom fields

I use it to keep Google Contacts and ActiveCampaign contacts "in sync".

PieSync review by James E. H.
James E. H.

"Very good"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that making a change in one app will change information everywhere.

What do you dislike?

How the software deals with conflicts, sometimes it makes mistakes.

It is solving the issue of database normalization, which allows more productivity.

PieSync review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Piesync Vs Zapier"

What do you like best?

Before piesync I had to use Zapier that worked great until changes took place in my database. Now that I have piesync and their two way sync I no longer have to worry about knowing if a contact's information is updated.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more connections to other solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Piesync to others.

Piesync solves the gap for my brokerage and keeping information up to date when we transfer leads.

PieSync review by Rodolfo H.
Rodolfo H.

"it just does the work, still I'm waiting to me amaze"

What do you like best?

that is able to sync fast, the platform is simple and easy to use

What do you dislike?

The amount of basic fields with the subscription

Recommendations to others considering the product

more available fields specially the notes

be able to sync contacts to my phone

PieSync review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"It Just Works"

What do you like best?

Extremely intuitive and simple setup. I'm using Piesync to synchronize data 2ways between Quickbooks Online and Office 365. It just works without a hitch.

What do you dislike?

I had a weird authentication issue on first setup. It showed that everything was connected, but one of my links (Quickbooks, I believe) wasn't communicating. I called Piesync and had the issue resolved promptly. (They advised deleting the connection and starting from scratch. I was up and running in less than 5 minutes.)

It allows me to synchronize my customer's data across multiple cloud based programs and mobile platforms. Now we are better equipped to provide top knotch customer service because we have the same customer data everywhere, rather that soloed into separate programs.

PieSync review by Dan D.
Dan D.

"Works well but is too expensive"

What do you like best?

2 way sync for important services, speed of sync service

What do you dislike?

the cost is very high for the simple task to sync only 2 or 3 services

Recommendations to others considering the product

provide a less expensive service for smaller business users.

sync between CRM and Google Database

PieSync review by Ahmad E.
Ahmad E.

"Pie in the Sky "

What do you like best?

Ease of setup, just click and click and click and you're done!

What do you dislike?

Limit of the number of contacts and how the same contact is counted twice for every sync setup. You should have one central database with pie sync and sync that across all modules. so the same contact in google and ring central or outlook is not counted twice and duplicates can be merged

conssitant contact info across diffrent systems

PieSync review by Administrator

"One of the best best for connecting online services "

What do you like best?

Ease of integration with supported tools, quick app response, good support team

What do you dislike?

Not as many supported tools or features as some other services

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try for yourself and compare to similar tools.

Piesync is the plumbing that keeps our online systems in sync and up-to-date. By deploying their easy-to-use service, we are able to mirror data in 5 different tools without manual re-entry or tedious workarounds.

PieSync review by Samantha H.
Samantha H.

"Great platform to keep all contacts organized "

What do you like best?

Amazing platform! Great customer service PieSync’s intelligent syncing helps translate all of these tags effortlessly into various segmented e-mail campaigns in Mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

I would really like it if there was more tutorials for the integration process

Before PieSync, syncing our data to a CRM was more of a pain than an advantage. We needed to keep the categories we were using in Outlook.

PieSync review by David K.
David K.

"Exactly what i needed"

What do you like best?

It syncs with the top cloud apps and allows me to manage my time better while my data syncs reliably in the background

What do you dislike?

workflow terminology is slightly confusing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the service. It works as advertised, and after getting used to the terminology it is user intuitive.

Integration of multiple cloud apps to sync things flawlessly and reliably. Really helps me manage my time.

"Better than just IFTTT"

What do you like best?

Two way syncing between ProsperWorks and Gmail is so clutch. Google already syncs my phone contacts, so it almost like having 3 sets of contacts in sync for such a low monthly cost. Worth every penny!

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. The solution does exactly what I wanted.

Keeps contact management efficient. I don't have to wonder who is calling my phone - the contact was already updated.

PieSync review by Shane F.
Shane F.

"One-stop seamless integration!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact there is real-time two way sync on the CapsuleCRM and Google.

What do you dislike?

There is some opportunity for improving de-duplication.

Real-time access across platforms in selling boats & yachts.

PieSync review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"PieSync Works"

What do you like best?

Set it and forget it. It just works. Couldn't be happier with its performance.

What do you dislike?

nothing. it works just like it should. easy to set up.

syncing google contacts with a CRM.

PieSync review by Erin M.
Erin M.

"Simple and Powerful"

What do you like best?

Piesync is simple to set up and adjust.

What do you dislike?

I would like for the sync to work off of all custom fields with Insightly and not just tags.

Syncing contacts from Insightly CRM with Mailchimp and Quickbooks online.

PieSync review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"PieSync and Prosperworks is slick combo"

What do you like best?

Seamless in the background and I never have to think about it and it just does the trick without me thinking. I find it very helpful indeed.

What do you dislike?

Trouble with multiple sync point like FullContact and iCloud etc but seems to be getting a little better. Could be my lack of understanding the multiple platforms and ios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth considering for sure

Time saver

PieSync review by Chris V.
Chris V.

"works like a charm - is what I needed"

What do you like best?

ease of use, flexibility of mapping, low pricing

What do you dislike?

I didn't run into something I didn't like > even support is excellent

Single point of entry - relying on up-to-date info

PieSync review by Maria Carolina E.
Maria Carolina E.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is an easy software to use.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints, as it works well.

I am syncing my new contacts into mailchimp.

PieSync review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Good but needs some work"

What do you like best?

that it works with no fuss and it has good filtering capabilities

What do you dislike?

it is not clear on syncing similar data types i.e. salesforce and ontraport similar datatypes dont appear compatible to sync like date types. it would also be nice to see a informal history of what sync for investigative purposes.

syncing data between ontraport and salesforce

PieSync review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Simple to setup, works flawlessly"

What do you like best?

PieSync is set and forget. After the initial setup, it doesn't require anything on my part and does exactly what it says.

What do you dislike?

Pricing for multiple connections is a bit more than ideal.

PieSync allows us to keep several different CRM and contact systems in sync. It more than pays for itself in time saved compared to having to do this manually.

PieSync review by Valentin J.
Valentin J.

"Very responsive support"

What do you like best?

Support was great when I encountered some issues with Infusionsoft sync. They found a workaround to make it work. We made it work however the explanation received from them re the limitations did not fully satisfy me.

What do you dislike?

Their website did not explain that their services ONLY sync contacts with emails. This is an important point.

Google contacts - Infusionsoft contacts sync

PieSync review by Stephen G.
Stephen G.

"A good sync tool"

What do you like best?

The interface is very sleek and it's very easy to use. It updates almost immediately and doesn't have the lag or some other services.

What do you dislike?

The sync only updates but doesn't remove, so if a contact is deleted on one system it doesn't delete it in the other.

We are able to sync from CRM to Active Campaign for email marketing

PieSync review by Administrator

"Saves a lot of time, expectations for the future high"

What do you like best?

I like having accounts from my systems created in real time in hubspot.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more items syncable, like companies from Intercom to Hubspot, as well as conversations

it makes using CRM systems in general viable. Small teams don't have time to spend on moving data from one system to another

PieSync review by Dominic L.
Dominic L.

"Seamless contact sync"

What do you like best?

Once set up, you don't need to bother any more. It just works as it should, and gives me a peace of mind for that particular purpose.

What do you dislike?

Initially, I was irritated regarding the pricing model, but I found a package now which perfectly fits my needs.

Our cloud-based CRM does not provide contact sync with Office365 yet - so this is perfectly solved.

PieSync review by Tim B.