PieSync

PieSync allows you to keep all your contacts in 2-Way, Real Time Sync no matter if you use (Gmail/Outlook, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Constant Contact, Prosperworks, HubSpot, MailChimp or ActiveCampaign to name a few).

Work for PieSync?

Learning about PieSync?

PieSync Reviews

Ask PieSync a Question
Showing 135 PieSync reviews
PieSync review by <span>Tom B.</span>
Tom B.

"PieSync Works Perfectly"

What do you like best?

Occasionally a piece of software comes along that works beautifully, right from the start. PieSync is a perfect example of this. I tried alternatives, including Zapier, but compared with PieSync, they were clunky and complicated. PieSync is refreshingly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

If I could make one request then it would be to make it possible to view the detailed history of synchronised changes. Currently, we only see a summary. I understand they are working on a new interface to show all changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have read about people trying out other programmes or being put off because of the price. I cannot see any reason to use a different service. Regarding price, I have finally realised that anyone who wants to manage their contacts effectively cannot do so without the support of well-made integration services. We just have to accept that this comes at a cost. In the long term, it is a small price to pay.

I need to keep all my contacts synchronised between a range of different programmes. PieSync takes all the stress out of this process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PieSync
PieSync review by <span>Emily M.</span>
Emily M.

"Pie-Sync is the way to go (if you happen to be using software that they work with)"

What do you like best?

- Excellent customer support (they will do an intro call with you, and offer you additional assistance in setting up your integrations)

- Simple, straightforward UI

- No down time (none of our integrations have broken/gone offline)

What do you dislike?

- Unlike Zapier, PieSync has a relatively small number of apps they sync with. Would love to use it for more functions, but we don't use the other software they support.

- The integration we mainly use (syncing Hubspot to Prosperworks) is a bit limited. For example, you can only sync CONTACT data and not OPPORTUNITIES or LEADS. We've had to find ways to work around this, which we didn't expect going in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chat with them to make sure the integrations you plan on using pull the info you need.

We are using PieSync to connect Hubspot & Prosperworks, our sales CRM. In order to build a true sales funnel, we needed the Hubspot CRM to update when contacts change in Prosperworks. We are still tweaking the integration, but it's working. Without PieSync, we would have not been able to work with Hubspot or track marketing attribution without switching CRMs.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

PieSync review by <span>Ivan K.</span>
Ivan K.

"Easy peasy to use"

What do you like best?

Automation is the magic word. The Multi-directional syncing capabilities PieSync offers takes so many headaches away.

What do you dislike?

In fairness, I have not pushed the integration capabilities far enough yet to find anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price increase when wanting to upgrade from a small package to a medium and beyond package is considerable. I was fortunate to be able to increase my customer database swiftly but the price increase to sync my contacts across multiple apps when I went beyond 15k was cost prohibitive.

I wanted to get rid of duplication of data wasted time of manual imports/exports between different applications and maintain a stable business workflow through near perfect synchronisation between the tools of my choice. This has definitely been realised. The price increase when wanting to upgrade from a small package to a medium and beyond package is considerable. I was fortunate to be able to increase my customer database swiftly but the price increase to sync my contacts across multiple apps when I went beyond 15k was cost prohibitive and caused me to scale back the use of this otherwise outstanding service.

PieSync review by <span>Ross K.</span>
Ross K.

"Create a "Single Source of Customer Truth"

What do you like best?

Piesync saves me time because of its 2-way sync when I am sending out e-updates from MailChimp. This means I don't have to manually update subscribers, unsubscribes and bounces from my Nimble CRM.

What do you dislike?

At this stage I haven't found anything I don't like. I'm only using for Nimble CRM to MailChimp

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piesync is easy to set-up and map fields with which to sync. You can also map custom fields which is a real bonus. If you have a CRM and accounting app and an app like MailChimp you can now create a "Single Source of Truth about Customers". All your key data can be syncronised.

Piesync means I do not send emails to people who unsubscribe and I can also identify those I need to communicate with outside e-updates.

The time saved is around 2 hours per e-update because of implementing PieSync

PieSync review by <span>Leanna Cinquanta - E.</span>
Leanna Cinquanta - E.

"Where were u guys at 3 mos ago?"

What do you like best?

After 3 mos of tearing my hair out how to sync certain platforms with Salesforce (a monster, but most powerful CRM available) I was about to give up. Then a few days ago like an angel from heaven I came across Piesync. Seriously you guys need to improve your advertising, you didnt come up on any of my previous searches. Anyway I'm brand new here but so far it appears this is the only cost-effective solution I've found after 3 mos of craziness, which is actually going to sync my automation platform with Salesforce both ways. GREAT JOB PIESYNC.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have a phone number to call but techs are very fast draw on the email responses so not too big of an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution to sync Salesforce to other apps, give them a call/email

Salesforce sync two-ways with automation platform

PieSync review by <span>Chuck R.</span>
Chuck R.

"Piesync Cuts the Hassle Out of Keeping Data in Sync Between Cloud-based Applications"

What do you like best?

My greatest like is the fact that this can be both two-way or one-way in integrating data. Also, the support team members and the onboarding team are exceptional in their sincere help when you need it and to offer advice when it best suits the situation. The development team listens to all suggestions and requests for adding other cloud-based applications when they are submitted to them. Lastly, the blog posts done by Sanne Stevens are superb.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would not really be a bad review in that it is meant only to say how important PieSync has become to our operations. Having said that the dislike is that I have to still wait for the other cloud-based applications to become a part of PieSync due to the massive requests coming to the PieSync development team and the priorities they have set to bring the request applications into the available choices window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My immediate recommendation is for those considering using Piesync is to take it for a free trial spin. See it working in real-time and you will be amazed at how incredible the accuracy and speed at which the application handles the tasks created within it. Then I recommend that the ones considering the use of Piesync to determine what time it takes their current employee(s) to retype into multiple applications that would share similar field data and compare it by timing what Piesync does with the same process.

Reducing the time and potential for incorrect data being entered into multiple applications that share the same data. Experimenting with various types of sync variations to see what ways can add even more benefits to our company and our clients' needs.

Learn more about PieSync

PieSync Videos

Learning about PieSync?

* We monitor all PieSync reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.