PieSync

PieSync allows you to keep all your contacts in 2-Way, Real Time Sync no matter if you use (Gmail/Outlook, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Constant Contact, Prosperworks, HubSpot, MailChimp or ActiveCampaign to name a few).

Work for PieSync?

Learning about PieSync?

PieSync Reviews

Showing 214 PieSync reviews
PieSync review by Mike H.
Mike H.

"PieSync Saves Me so much valuable time"

What do you like best?

I like the customer support the best because I was having trouble with a connection once and instead of reaching out to them to help me with it, I just kinda stopped with the rest of the process. Luckily for me they noticed this and actually reached out to me and helped me through the process. If I had To Go Back and do it again. I would reach out to them first and ask all the questions i have before i forget them like i did last time.

What do you dislike?

The Main Dislike that i have in regards to pie sync is the limited number of connections available in comparison to other similar online tools. For example I would Really like the availability to have contacts that fill out a questionnaire to join my Facebook group added to an excel spread sheet. Also maybe its just me but I could sure use some visual examples because i cant think of many different ways that i would use this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

remember to reach out to customer support if you are having any trouble using the software because they will help out more than you think. It will save you a lot of time in the long run.

im saving time by having the contact that i meet in person and add to google contacts uploaded to my email marketing software instead of doing it by hand. instead of having to do something that would normal take multiple steps, im getting in done in one.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PieSync
PieSync review by Oscar H.
Oscar H.

"Huge Time Saver for Administrative Staff"

What do you like best?

I like the overall concept of Piesync, the ability to move data between applications in an automated fashion is awesome! I also like the fact that syncronization occurs in relatively realtime and the scripts work with the entire database, not one time transactions like zapier.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that all of my applications are not supported to date, hopefully, Piesync will be able to create connections via API or webhooks in the future for apps that do not have direct support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organize your data before beginning with Piesync so that you don't move garbage from one account to another. Also verify that all of your applications work with Piesync, if not consider how you will integrate applications that are outside of the software - then decide if you should wait or move ahead with integration.

As a cloud-based business, we have client data in multiple applications and trying to normalize each database is tedious. Piesync handles the tasks of synching contacts in the background with little effort, which decreases time for admin staff.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

PieSync review by Martijn Jacob N.
Martijn Jacob N.

"PieSync in Media"

What do you like best?

At first you simply sync contacts across app's, but later on you discover that you can build a lot of 'smarts' in your syncs. Like the changing of a status for a customer when there is a new order, so that person now gets new and specific mailings that you automated in your mailing tool. Smart syncing for your CRM, mailing app, project manager, etc. Very handy!

What do you dislike?

It only syncs contacts, not companies. It's on their roadmap, so it will be solved, but; No company syncing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple apps, or are considering getting a new app and need contact migration in a smart way, and are copying contact data, get PieSync. Set it up once, and you're good to go.

Read their tutorials about smart syncing for Hubspot to get some pro tips and apply it to your own organisation. Good luck ;)!

-One truth for all data on contacts.

-Smart syncing (industry from the one, status from the other app, etc., to culminate in a 360 view).

-Set it once, and never having to look back.

PieSync review by Deivid G.
Deivid G.

"Best syncing app ever"

What do you like best?

PyeSync is by far the best app I've used to integrate all my other apps and to keep all my information synchronized. It is the best one I know which does two-ways smooth syncing. I love the fact that it automatically maps all fields to be synced between apps, what I had to do manually and subject to misconfiguration in previous tools I used. They offer a quick and friendly support, always available to help.

What do you dislike?

Due to different date format used by different apps, it is not always possible to sync dates, i.e. birthdays, etc, regardless of the syncing tool I tried.

PyeSync is what makes possible for me to use different cloud apps, otherwise they would not communicate with one another. It saves me so much time in not having to enter the same information several times in several platforms. It make my business more connected and competitive.

PieSync review by Achim K.
Achim K.

"Finally all data are kept in sync - 2-way"

What do you like best?

I'm doing business online and i'm using a lot of platforms to realize good services for my clients. There are E-Mail contacts, a CRM, Marketing automation, support-services and a few more things. So if you add a clients data, you surely want to add it in ONE system, not in all of them. Perfect match: PieSync does it for you!

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular, just the fact, that sometimes exactly THAT NEW APP, i want to use, isn't on PieSync so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A reliable plattform for contacs-syncing

Just one example: I'm getting an email from a possible lead. It takes 5 minutes of my time to create a contact in my email-account - done. if this lead is calling me 3 days later on my smartphone, the hubspot-app will show me all the nessecary information and i can simply say "Hi, [ClientName], what can i do for you today?"

PieSync review by Glenn D.
Glenn D.

"Works great and are easy to work with!"

What do you like best?

The synchronization is what we needed and it just work seamlessly between Outreach and Hubspot and it was not hard to set up.

What do you dislike?

I wish they synced account records too, but this is coming soon. And syncing contacts worked fine for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple, affordable and gets the job done. I run a small sales team and had to jump in and set this up myself, and was able to do so. I do have some technical stuff in my background, so it's not a mystery to me how to think about syncing systems, but still, PieSync makes it so easy to do the field mappings and set up the rules, it's perfect for a smart, tech savvy business user who isn't a developer/coder for sure.

I need to push all Sales Qualified leads into Outreach so we can work them with sequences in Outreach. But outreach doesn't sync with Hubspot. PieSync is allowing me to connect the two systems so the entire process of lead handling is automated.

PieSync review by Stephen S.
Stephen S.

"PieSync Works Awesome Contact Integration Magic!"

What do you like best?

PieSync solves a major problem that all of us have - programs, services, and platforms not integrating with one another regarding contact data. With PieSync, integrating contact information between programs, services, and platforms is very easy and affordable. And, PieSync has some great folks working behind the scenes to provide outstanding customer support.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find anything to dislike about PieSync. If I had to pick one thing, it would be more integrations. But, PieSync is constantly adding new programs, services, and platforms that you need to integrate with one another.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PieSync is one of a kind - you will not find any other service that offers the ability to integrate contact data across so many other programs, services, and platforms.

PieSync reduces time lost due to double, tripple, sometimes quadruple data entry of client contact information. It does all of this easily and affordably.

PieSync review by James M.
James M.

"Great for connecting your various sources of the truth"

What do you like best?

Having up to date details on my phone and computer, directly from our company CRM, is invaluable. When I am out of the office I can call our customers without having to use multiple systems to look up details.

What do you dislike?

The charging model makes it hard to justify putting the whole company on this. I'd prefer to see the ability to have 'company contacts' that perhaps come under a different charging model.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you deactivate users, you have to delete them to remove their contact count from contributing to your total. It's a little hidden

We connect all of our various Cloud tools together so that we can form a full view of the customer no matter which tool our various people use.

PieSync review by Tom B.
Tom B.

"PieSync Works Perfectly"

What do you like best?

Occasionally a piece of software comes along that works beautifully, right from the start. PieSync is a perfect example of this. I tried alternatives, including Zapier, but compared with PieSync, they were clunky and complicated. PieSync is refreshingly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

If I could make one request then it would be to make it possible to view the detailed history of synchronised changes. Currently, we only see a summary. I understand they are working on a new interface to show all changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have read about people trying out other programmes or being put off because of the price. I cannot see any reason to use a different service. Regarding price, I have finally realised that anyone who wants to manage their contacts effectively cannot do so without the support of well-made integration services. We just have to accept that this comes at a cost. In the long term, it is a small price to pay.

I need to keep all my contacts synchronised between a range of different programmes. PieSync takes all the stress out of this process.

PieSync review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Pie-Sync is the way to go (if you happen to be using software that they work with)"

What do you like best?

- Excellent customer support (they will do an intro call with you, and offer you additional assistance in setting up your integrations)

- Simple, straightforward UI

- No down time (none of our integrations have broken/gone offline)

What do you dislike?

- Unlike Zapier, PieSync has a relatively small number of apps they sync with. Would love to use it for more functions, but we don't use the other software they support.

- The integration we mainly use (syncing Hubspot to Prosperworks) is a bit limited. For example, you can only sync CONTACT data and not OPPORTUNITIES or LEADS. We've had to find ways to work around this, which we didn't expect going in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chat with them to make sure the integrations you plan on using pull the info you need.

We are using PieSync to connect Hubspot & Prosperworks, our sales CRM. In order to build a true sales funnel, we needed the Hubspot CRM to update when contacts change in Prosperworks. We are still tweaking the integration, but it's working. Without PieSync, we would have not been able to work with Hubspot or track marketing attribution without switching CRMs.

PieSync review by Ivan K.
Ivan K.

"Easy peasy to use"

What do you like best?

Automation is the magic word. The Multi-directional syncing capabilities PieSync offers takes so many headaches away.

What do you dislike?

In fairness, I have not pushed the integration capabilities far enough yet to find anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price increase when wanting to upgrade from a small package to a medium and beyond package is considerable. I was fortunate to be able to increase my customer database swiftly but the price increase to sync my contacts across multiple apps when I went beyond 15k was cost prohibitive.

I wanted to get rid of duplication of data wasted time of manual imports/exports between different applications and maintain a stable business workflow through near perfect synchronisation between the tools of my choice. This has definitely been realised. The price increase when wanting to upgrade from a small package to a medium and beyond package is considerable. I was fortunate to be able to increase my customer database swiftly but the price increase to sync my contacts across multiple apps when I went beyond 15k was cost prohibitive and caused me to scale back the use of this otherwise outstanding service.

PieSync review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"WONDERFUL Tool for Contact Alignment"

What do you like best?

Love that my contacts no longer have to be manually synched between services/products I have. I just set up the link between products and PieSync takes care of ensuring the information flows between each service and the contact information is always synchronized. So glad to be a PieSync customer!

What do you dislike?

At this point, nothing. Great product that was well thought out and they have many integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it already! If you have more than one system where contacts are involved (okay, so you do), you should give Piesync a shot-you'll love that contacts are kept up to date throughout your apps!

Synching contacts between email, CRMS, Marketing software systems. Saving time from having to manually input each.

PieSync review by Ross K.
Ross K.

"Create a "Single Source of Customer Truth"

What do you like best?

Piesync saves me time because of its 2-way sync when I am sending out e-updates from MailChimp. This means I don't have to manually update subscribers, unsubscribes and bounces from my Nimble CRM.

What do you dislike?

At this stage I haven't found anything I don't like. I'm only using for Nimble CRM to MailChimp

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piesync is easy to set-up and map fields with which to sync. You can also map custom fields which is a real bonus. If you have a CRM and accounting app and an app like MailChimp you can now create a "Single Source of Truth about Customers". All your key data can be syncronised.

Piesync means I do not send emails to people who unsubscribe and I can also identify those I need to communicate with outside e-updates.

The time saved is around 2 hours per e-update because of implementing PieSync

PieSync review by Leanna Cinquanta - E.
Leanna Cinquanta - E.

"Where were u guys at 3 mos ago?"

What do you like best?

After 3 mos of tearing my hair out how to sync certain platforms with Salesforce (a monster, but most powerful CRM available) I was about to give up. Then a few days ago like an angel from heaven I came across Piesync. Seriously you guys need to improve your advertising, you didnt come up on any of my previous searches. Anyway I'm brand new here but so far it appears this is the only cost-effective solution I've found after 3 mos of craziness, which is actually going to sync my automation platform with Salesforce both ways. GREAT JOB PIESYNC.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have a phone number to call but techs are very fast draw on the email responses so not too big of an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution to sync Salesforce to other apps, give them a call/email

Salesforce sync two-ways with automation platform

PieSync review by Mimi C.
Mimi C.

"I love using Piesync"

What do you like best?

This is invaluable to me. I use PieSync to bridge the data between my Shopify customers and the data going to my contacts in my iphone. As a one-person business, it helps customer service if I can see who is calling and any notes I left in the company such as date of first contact and referral.

It also helps me to keep my shopify store archived so the number of customers doesn't go to the next price bracket. I couldn't find any service to pair these two data streams. PieSync gets it done at a price I can afford.

What do you dislike?

There is a delay before the data shows up. It hasn't gotten in my way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am confident in the consistency and ease of use. If it is important to get your data moved, try PieSync. They rock.

I no longer have a task of manually copying and pasting data into my phone and I can get more done while saving money on payroll. PieSync is consistent automation. I am able to start scaling as a 1 person store with a fair rate of sales. Thank you PS.

PieSync review by Ricardo C.
Ricardo C.

"The most cost effective contact automation tool for business. "

What do you like best?

This is one of those set it and forget it tools that you will never take for granted once you have it. I use this for my small business to Sync my contacts between Quickbooks, CRM, GSuite account, and even iCloud. I currently have the Pro Plan and I love everything about it. PieSync solves one of the biggest problems in business communication by creating real two-way communication between the apps that hold your customer information.

What do you dislike?

It's lacking some key integrations for me. Right now I would love to have Nusii, Plutio, Alore CRM, Orca, Lemlist, Recapped.io, & Customerly. They promised to add one integration per week and it looks like they are delivering on their promise. I hope that they include the ones I mentioned. For this reason I've only been able to sync 748 contacts instead of the 2500 that I have. Please fix this. This is also the reason why I can't recommend it to everyone just yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate with all the apps mentioned in the block of things that I don't like. Among them are Plutio, Alore CRM, Lemlist, Nusii, Recapped.io, and Fiskl. It would also be great to get a mobile version for iOS and Android.

The biggest problem they solve is integration. The second problem they solve is updated information. The third problem they solve is automation for one of the most important reference databases any business can have which is their customers. I save 20 hours a month. That alone pays itself. I also increased my email open rate and other marketing performance indicators because my contact database is up to date. This problem is even more valuable than the previous mentioned.

PieSync review by Administrator

"Easily sync your data between 2 apps"

What do you like best?

They make it so easy to get data out of one app and into another - and keep everything in sync. This 2 way syncing means less work as you determine what is in sync. You can also just send data one-way, which is also really useful, if you want to move data from one app to another.

What do you dislike?

They could be a bit quicker adding new apps - but with over 100 apps available, there's a strong chance your app is in the available list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to move and/or sync data from one app to another - then this is the tool for you.

This has enabled me to move lead registrations from one app to another seamlessly, without having to resort to using zapier. It also helps keeping 2 different apps in sync. So when data or an update is added to one, it is automatically synced and tagged in the other.

PieSync review by User

"Excellent App but needs 2FA opt-out option"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up.

Easy to understand what fields you are mapping.

Excellent - and growing - list of integrations.

What do you dislike?

100% need to change their log in process; forcing customers into a 2FA using email is very poor (and a pain). Any other service I've used gives the user the option to switch on or off 2FA, I don't see why PieSync should be different.

They could add a bit more information to warn of the potential outcomes of your actions; I integrated PayPal with another program (I think it was ConvertFox) so I could add (and email) new customers, without realising that it would add and email ALL my previous PayPal people - including many who have nothing to do with my business! It was a bit of a shambles for me to put that right, so a warning before I made the connection error would have been helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask them to drop forced 2FA login!

I have a Simvoly website with ConvertFox on it. I wanted to automatically email people, with ConvertFox, who join my website via the Simvoly platform. Unfortunately, Simvoly has very few integration options, but does have one for MailChimp. So I now have new sign ups in Simvoly > MailChimp, then MailChimp > ConvertFox! It's long, but it works :)

PieSync review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"IT JUST WORKS"

What do you like best?

Set and forget - a few minutes to set up your rules and then it's done.

Support is amazing - emailed asking for a new filter option and they created immediately for us.

Once we had it set up I've not had to do anything - it's just kept doing what we want.

What do you dislike?

Using email as the data match can make it a little harder if a contact changes to a new company and then receives a new email address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to set up and data changes are pushed through quickly. Support is amazing and will work with you to get rules for syncing up and running smoothly.

Zapier can do something similar (and was what we used previously) but PieSync is simpler and

We use PieSync to keep Front, Xero and gmail contacts synced.

This ensures our staff always have the correct contact details regardless of what system they are using.

PieSync review by Thomas K.
Thomas K.

"PieSync Solves for My Relationships "

What do you like best?

What I like best about PieSync is the quality of support in combination with the robust syncing and custom rules engine platforms. All of that together means I can set up solutions using PieSync that enable me to develop my working relationships rather than getting caught up in various system integrations. My team has never needed to interact with PieSync because the solution hasn't stopped working.

What do you dislike?

While I like the speed and quality of service, I sometimes find the formatting of the messages difficult to read or process in my inbox. It seems like sometimes no formatting is applied in a way that readability is sometimes diminished. I don't know whether this is an issue with my computer or the ticketing system used by PieSync.

Not receiving alerts when a connection stopped working was a surprise to me. However, I believe this has since been addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read PieSync's support notes before making an integration.

Because of PieSync, my team continues to use their preferred mobile devices to manage contact information while the new and updated information automatically syncs with our CRM and email marketing system. Vice versa, new and updated information flows both directions ensuring all end-user applications are up-to-date.

I have connections with FullContact, Mailchimp, and Hubspot CRM.

PieSync review by Tommy O.
Tommy O.

"Gives us flexibility to sync data between apps"

What do you like best?

I like the interface, it's straightforward and unfussy and the support team are really helpful and very knowledge.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we could combine some of the commands in one strand on our particular connection (involving Infusionsoft and SendinBlue)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If in doubt try the free trial and you'll quickly know if it's right for you. The support team is excellent so make sure you schedule a call with one of them.

It means we can now use a different ESP with our CRM and we don't have to worry about whether the data is being synched back and forth between the two.

PieSync review by Chuck R.
Chuck R.

"Piesync Cuts the Hassle Out of Keeping Data in Sync Between Cloud-based Applications"

What do you like best?

My greatest like is the fact that this can be both two-way or one-way in integrating data. Also, the support team members and the onboarding team are exceptional in their sincere help when you need it and to offer advice when it best suits the situation. The development team listens to all suggestions and requests for adding other cloud-based applications when they are submitted to them. Lastly, the blog posts done by Sanne Stevens are superb.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would not really be a bad review in that it is meant only to say how important PieSync has become to our operations. Having said that the dislike is that I have to still wait for the other cloud-based applications to become a part of PieSync due to the massive requests coming to the PieSync development team and the priorities they have set to bring the request applications into the available choices window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My immediate recommendation is for those considering using Piesync is to take it for a free trial spin. See it working in real-time and you will be amazed at how incredible the accuracy and speed at which the application handles the tasks created within it. Then I recommend that the ones considering the use of Piesync to determine what time it takes their current employee(s) to retype into multiple applications that would share similar field data and compare it by timing what Piesync does with the same process.

Reducing the time and potential for incorrect data being entered into multiple applications that share the same data. Experimenting with various types of sync variations to see what ways can add even more benefits to our company and our clients' needs.

PieSync review by Seth P.
Seth P.

"Keeping in Sync - Worry Free"

What do you like best?

It works! Simple and effective. We no longer worry about changes in one of our systems not showing up in others. PieSync has taken away the stress of data checking and manually updating systems as changes occur. A change in whatever system a user has to be in, now gets sync'd throughout. Awesome. A real game changer for us!

What do you dislike?

It was a complex to set up PieSync for our particular needs, but the support was awesome and super helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the investment and reap the rewards. Some other solutions appear to be cost effective and offer better value for money, but they don't. We learnt the hard way

Having a multiple data streams is problematic. We are now keeping everything in sync via PieSync. No worries about old records staying behind on one database; nor that a new data set has actually copied across the systems. It works. Simple. Effective.

PieSync review by Bradley C M.
Bradley C M.

"Great tool for a CRM that doesnt provide contact syncing."

What do you like best?

I utilize PieSync to help sync contact information between Nutshell and Google. Nutshell is a great CRM but does not have syncing between Google and the CRM itself. That is my biggest frustration with Nutshell is its lack of having a tool to push and pull data from either Google or Nutshell. You would think this is a simple solution that they would offer. This has been a great benefit even if it is not 100% it is a huge tool that I use daily.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that it uses an email address to match data. They should assign each contact an id number and sync using that. This doesn't work when a contact I have leaves the dealership that he worked at. Since that contact no longer has an email address it can flag a duplicate. I want to be able to keep these contacts in Nutshell as they may go to work for another dealership. Plus I also have many contacts mobile numbers that would be beneficial to follow up with if they have left a dealership.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a try and you'll see if it can work for you. Worth the trial.

The main focus is syncing contact information between Nutshell and Google. Again the biggest issue is the need for an email address to prevent duplicates. They should utilize an id for each contact and sync in that manner.

PieSync review by James W.
James W.

"Used for all of our clients to sync Hubspot CRM with Google Contacts"

What do you like best?

The fact this can be a full sync, i.e. other platforms only sync update properties (such as if a first name is changed it just syncs the first name property) but PieSync syncs full Contact details. Compared to competing sync platforms like Zapier, PieSync is very easy to use with no programming knowledge needed. I've had a few questions and the support team reply very quickly and are very knowledgeable about their capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Not as many configuration filters/options as other sync platforms, but to be honest this is a minor area as the sync itself is my go to sync. The one area that coule be improved is more clearly identifying what CRM is synced with what Google Contacts account, i.e. in the heads up view of all my Connections, I just see each CRM ID and it would be more helpful if the ID was the actual name (such as thetreegroup.co.uk) so I just have to keep a separate Google Sheet with these details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just need a basic platform-to-platform syncing then Piesync should be the only tool you need. If you want to do more complex syncs, or with platforms not supported by Piesync, then you'll need to also look at tools like Zapier.

Keeping Contacts in sync with CRM and each person's Google Contacts and mobile devices so they know who's calling and have also contact details ready for when they want to approach any contacts. We're a sales agency and manage multiple Hubspot CRM accounts as well as multiple G Suite accounts and PieSync makes it very easy to manage multiple syncs.

PieSync review by Amanda L.
Amanda L.

"Intuitive easy setup!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed how PieSync made a seemingly confusing setup really intuitive and easy. It only took me a matter of minutes to really get things figured out and start syncing data.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had any reasons to dislike PieSync.

We just switched to a new CRM and PieSync is the only automation tool out there that would "speak to" both our new CRM and our email marketing platform. The transition was easy, the setup was intuitive and so far it's been syncing contacts amazingly day in & day out freeing up our team to do more important stuff!

PieSync review by Barry R.
Barry R.

"Piesync - Must Have Product for SMB Digital Transformation Success"

What do you like best?

The Product just works with a minimum of issues. The Support team have been wonderful and are fast to respond to questions.

What do you dislike?

Overall, no major dislikes. Two way sync is extremely challenging to do right by any company. You need to set it up right at the beginning to make sure you get the best results. Piesync seems to get it right better than most other companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluate technology solutions for all our clients. PieSync is one of the best programs we've found out there for Small and Midsize Businesses. Take time to plan you syncing of your data.

You need to minimize silos of data and information to digitally transform your business. Two way sync is key to this success. As you phase into all cloud and mobile solutions, you need to connect the data to keep up the information quality.

PieSync review by Jacob L.
Jacob L.

"PieSync is a Must-Have App for your Cloud Tech Stack"

What do you like best?

I used to use Zapier to automate my contact transfers, but now I use Piesync and it is much better now. It would take 10-20 Zaps to replace one Piesync Connection.

Customer support is sublime in a word, via email and phone.

I force all my clients to set up Piesync as soon as possible!

What do you dislike?

No complaints yet! Whenever there is a lack of functionality, it is usually an API limitation of the the app that is being connected.

I have totally eliminated Double Data Entry and my CRM and smartphone are always up-to-date.

PieSync review by Alex R.
Alex R.

"Amazing Software That Does What It Says It Will Do"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use and intuitive. I love the way it syncs across various software. We previously had so many issues with outdated contact info from multiple systems.

It feels like each time we see a new tool it creates another set of data that needs to be synced.

What do you dislike?

There were a few integrations that weren't available at the start. These have subsequently been added.

My only other concern is about the pricing of contacts.

It saves us time by ensuring our customer information is synced across the various cloud apps we're using.

PieSync review by Lee A.
Lee A.

"We love PieSync!"

What do you like best?

We love the ease of use and set up - it works very seamlessly to keep all our contacts consistent, everywhere we need them to be.

What do you dislike?

Nothing we've found yet to dislike! Easy to set up and use - set it and forget it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great product - somewhat of a 2-way Zapier style product.

PieSync helps us keep all our clients' data and history synced across multiple platforms - update them in one place and they are updated in others. This is incredibly useful when synching devices and CRMs and other tools we use to contact the same people via. It's also very easy to add people from our contacts to our CRM will full data records.

PieSync review by Steve O.
Steve O.

"Works so well, I forget it's there."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Set it and forget it. Like the title says, sometimes I forget that I have it.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more integrations, but I understand some of the platforms I use haven't made that easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Get in on the ground floor before they raise their prices. :-)

Super-simple to use free services to enhance paid services without an upgrade. I lost access to a CRM (long story) but I didn't lose any of the main info, because I had it PieSynced to another CRM.

PieSync review by Peter M.
Peter M.

"Easy to use, great customer support"

What do you like best?

We use PieSync to manage contacts in RingCentral and Salesforce. When a bug in RingCentral sent things off course, the support team at PieSync worked patiently with us to get it all set up properly. They've been quick to respond and very pro-active.

Setup was very intuitive. They have a lot of safeguards built in to help you make sure data is moving where and when you want it to.

What do you dislike?

As we add contacts, it's starting to get pricey.

We use PieSync to connect our CRM to our phone and text system.

PieSync review by Mauricio A.
Mauricio A.

"One man company needs automation!"

What do you like best?

For me, keeping my contacts list up to date is key to business success. Every week brings new clients and it takes time to input client information and to sync it between my communication channels in order to close deals. I love that, the way I do it (using PODIO to center all client information) I can keep both my Google Contacts (and so my Android and Whatsapp) and MailChimp in sync with every update I make.

What do you dislike?

You got to pay attention to the rules you create in your syncs. Try to understand how to recipe works before implementing it, back things up and double check, at least in the beginning. And so, that takes time (which is what you are saving by hiring this tool), but hey, it's worth it! After implementing, every thing works perfectly ("bugs" usually are human mistakes).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read a lot of their articles before the trial (which I consider too short). Organize your data prior to testing, and send them an e-mail if you need anything else!

The time to sync data was taken away from closing deals. Now I have more time to talk to clients about the real thing, my services.

PieSync review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"We Love PieSync"

What do you like best?

PieSync has been a game changer for us. What used to drive us crazy and create stress us out to the max - trying to sync between MailChimp and Prosperworks - is now super easy. It is worth every cent. We are not only using it to sync between Prosperworks and MailChimp, we are also using it to organize and sync groups. We tag the groups we want in Prosperworks, and they sync with MailChimp, so we can target our audiences even more carefully than before.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It works perfectly. There is seriously nothing about PieSync we dislike. I don't know what else to say. OK, perhaps the only thing is that it would be nice if it were a little cheaper, but that would be it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't feel bashful about reaching out the support of your have questions, they are very responsive.

We are now able to sync flawlessly between Prosperworks and MailChimp, and wrangle groups with ease. This as saved us a TON of time and money, and has made our lives much less stressful,

PieSync review by Wojciech K.
Wojciech K.

"Works great for syncing contacts among team members (we use it for Pipedrive)"

What do you like best?

Super easy set up, yet it has a ton of advanced options which other services (like FullContact or other, we tried 3 at least) lacked.

It just solved our business need really well. We use Pipedrive (which is great), but unfortunately it doesn't have "team" contacts" and each contacts is synced only to one users address book. Piesync allowed us to creat these "team contacts" or to sync "each user with each user" in google apps. This works great and has allowed us to keep just one contact on file for each person, which was the ultimate goal.

What do you dislike?

The only bump I've had was the "automatic" help by the system - it has suggestions for making the connection both ways, but I wasn't sure it would work / felt I needed to set ip by myself.

Other then that, I feel the user management is kept to the basic, but for us this wasn't a problem.

A downside for sure is the price - it works ok for us, but I can imagine that it can get quite expensive for larger organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It might be more expensive than other, but works much better and after trying different solutions I'm happy we went with this

We use it to sync contacts between multiple teammembers. As we have our contacts synced with Pipedrive, we cannot have access to each others contacts just like that. To do this we use piesync and we get one entry for each contact. Works absolutely great, worth every penny

PieSync review by Administrator

"Intuitive, simple, gets the job done."

What do you like best?

Besides the two-way syncing capability, the ease of use is wonderful. Granted I'm decent when using technology but that doesn't mean that I don't want something that is simple and efficient. We had other services prior but they just didn't get the job done like PieSync does.

What do you dislike?

To be quite honest, I have not come across anything that I dislike about PieSync. If there are ever any problems I get notified via email, and their customer support is essentially always available when I need it. If they're not around, they're very good about letting me know when the will be, which I appreciate very much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! The free trial is great and you'll be hooked!

We have a few Customer Relations Management systems (CRMs) we use to keep track of all our clients and business relationships. Some are more of a phonebook in the sense of contact information and notes, and others are more like Constant Contact and Salesforce where events can be created an managed. With a team, it's difficult to update and add contacts across all our platforms and PieSync does that heavy lifting for us.

PieSync review by Administrator

"Does exactly what it says on the tin!"

What do you like best?

Does exactly what it says on the tin! Easy to configure and understand if you are familiar with Data push, pull and flow without needing to be an SQL expert. Nice.

What do you dislike?

How the licenses are assigned. It has 2 limits one for number of record and one for number of links. Almost always the no of records is going to be used up way before the number of links between apps. Should be more balanced and weighted according to actual usage stats and not an arbitary measure of plans that someone has put in place so don't end up with one link and 20,000 records costing 53 usd and having 14 unused links for example. Also, if you use operational research to determine plans it saves more money for customers and helps make more money in the long term for piesync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheaper than hiring someone to do data sync for you. Saves a lot of work hours as opposed to doing it manually.

Integrating MailChimp with Insighlty. (we used to do the process manually) To hire A DBA for a day write some SQL would have been more expensive and cumbersome than to get a year's subscription to PieSync. Also it saves a lot of work hours.

PieSync review by Emily S. E.
Emily S. E.

"High value and great service!!"

What do you like best?

If you are an eCommerce business your most valuable asset is not your storefront or products - but your customers! PieSync has been amazing for us to keep our eComm platform (Shopify), email list and customer service tools all current and updated with customer information / orders / segments. Very easy to setup and use! Very scalable!

What do you dislike?

Still learning how to grow with PieSync! Would love some content marketing from you guys on best practices / cases on how to use your tools! Or forum with people on Shopify?

Email signup currently is through the Shopify platform and syncs to Mailchimp to provide the email welcome flow! Orders and other customer information are updated and consistent across all our tools!

PieSync review by Jens A.
Jens A.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Super easy to set up. We use it connect our Salesforce instance with Constant Contact and it took no work at all to get it all running.

Customer service was also extremely quick and helpful. I had a problem logging in to my account one time and they resolved it within minutes.

What do you dislike?

Pricing wasn't super clear while logged in, logging out and looking at the site it was obvious but could be clearer as you are setting up your service mapping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they have the connection points you need it is a no-brainer, super simple to set up.

Hands off syncing of our contacts in Salesforce to our marketing email provider Constant Contact. Would be hard to keep synced manually.

PieSync review by Daniel P.
Daniel P.

"The Solution I have been searching for"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this, essentially, eliminates double data entry. I can finally put someone in my phone with the appropiate tags and within a few minutes they are in my CRM, in the appropriate category or tags and getting the correct emails.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the 1000 contact limit and the limited software but I am sure PieSync is working on solutions I will work with int he future

Double Data entry. My CRM matches my phones contact list.

PieSync review by Chase W.
Chase W.

"Better than expected"

What do you like best?

Linking my google and CRM accounts was very easy and without hiccup. Setting up my specific sync criteria was also very easy and straightforward. The fee is fair. I LOVE the sync from certain tags within my CRM to Constant Contact lists!!

What do you dislike?

Some of the fields don't sync perfectly between Nutshell and Google Contacts. i.e. Suffix and last name get erroneously merged or swapped in some cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial period to make sure your contact fields sync properly between platforms. (especially prefix and suffix fields, they can be prone to getting mixed up)

Saving a lot of time manually entering contacts in my CRM, then also my Google Contacts, and finally in my Constant Contact lists.

PieSync review by User

"Saves Time And Money"

What do you like best?

I only have to enter the contact once...

What do you dislike?

I would like them to add Fullslate......

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is worth a trial to evaluate ROI of time and money. If you use multiple services for multiple tasks the effect PieSync delivers is the integration and customization of several components that enable you to build a unique automated infrastructure to handle specific tasks with less effort.

I only have to enter the contact once in AllClients and it syncs with my Google Contacts , MailChimp and Zoho Invoicing. This saves me a tremendous amount of time and money. Time, if I do it myself. Money, if I hired someone for data entry. There is no one online service that does it all as regards running a business. A one all inclusive program for marketing, servicing and invoicing. PieSync connects separate service together to form one. Brilliant.

PieSync review by Guy J.
Guy J.

"Works like magic!"

What do you like best?

Customers contact us by various means, within minutes their details are in our CRM, our accounting software and the contacts list in my phone via Google Contacts. Someone makes a change, updates a contact file or adds a tag or label in either system....SYNCED

What do you dislike?

I had to upgrade from the basic plan in order to synchronise tags and labels....but to be fair, I now sync 109 labels!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free trial and proactive support will convince you

Seamless contact management across various cloud based products

PieSync review by Shane R.
Shane R.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

PieSync's managing platform is easy to use, and just works.

What do you dislike?

Their website on the front end isn't as great as it could be. Mainly, it's hard to tell what platform Piesync supports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They may support the platform you need. Just ask.

When a customer books a session, we enter them and their payment into QB Online. PieSync syncs the customers information over to our phone system so when the customers calls, we know who are and can call them by name. This enables us to give the feel to the customer that we know them more personally, and they are not just a number.

PieSync review by Bas Z.
Bas Z.

"PieSync for HubSpot/GMail-Integration"

What do you like best?

PieSync took just a few minutes to set up. Since then I don't really think about it any more. As soon as you do not remeber that a software is working in the background it is a perfect solution for your problem.

What do you dislike?

We still have some issues syncing the salutation correctly from HubSpot to GMail. It's not a big issue currently. At some point we will sit down and figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for what it is designed for, don't try to push it, it's perfect for what it does.

We are syncing our HubSpot contacts with the address book in GMail.

PieSync review by Micah Oren F.
Micah Oren F.

"PIeSync Does What No One Else Can"

What do you like best?

PieSync is very straightforward, inexpensive and reliable. They have a great support and management team. Their product has always been successful at doing what they say they're going to do. I have yet to encounter any bugs for the year I have used them. I will continue to stay with PieSync and help promote their product, so they continue to offer Enterprise level features like their new intelligent workflow sync!

What do you dislike?

The limited options of fields, record types, and compatibility of certain fields. It's not always going to be a custom fit. You must do your research before integrating. The free trial makes it easy to authenticate your applications, find what fields/records are available, and find what fields you can sync with other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research and perform tests in the trial version before integrating your software.

Contact & Lead Management across several applications.

The ability to automatically and real-time sync data across multiple application.

PieSync review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"Full circle/seamless contact sync across platforms"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can cross sync multiple services, from a users outlook contact list to our CRM system and then onto our email marketing platform. It also helps keep contacts updated throughout the company. If one person add's new info to a contact that they share with someone else in the company, it gets updated throughout. They also have great, quick to respond tech support.

What do you dislike?

When I first signed up, there was an issue with country codes on phone numbers syncing; however, once it was brought to PieSync's attention, they're development team quickly fixed the issue!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend paying attention to their newsletter. They're constantly sending out new ideas on how to best manage contacts and ensure they are up to date. The integration with EverContact has been by far my favorite trick to add that they've recommended.

The biggest problem that we have solved is keeping our CRM contacts up to date. PieSync helps with grabbing contact info from our users. Couple it with a service called EverContact (also tied in with PieSync), and it even extracts contact info from email signatures to keep things updated.

PieSync review by Lyndon W.
Lyndon W.

"All my contacts in all my applications instantly"

What do you like best?

That I can creat a contact in google contacts assign it to a google contact group and it auto appears in my CRM Infusionsoft. Then when I change group in google contacts to accounts the same contact syncs with Xero my accounts system.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any. Pie sync works flawlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try piesync now you will have results by the end of the day and wonder how you did without it.

No double enter of contacts. All my team is now updating contacts in the system they are using and piesync in making sure that all other apps are up to date.

PieSync review by Volkan O.
Volkan O.

"Great tool if you don't want to set up all"

What do you like best?

I like it because it gives a total solution from A to Z. For example, you don't have to worry about Full Name to First Name, Last Name separation from one service to another.

What do you dislike?

The supported services should be more but they add new services all the time. Before use it, you need to be sure that it supports your services.

It syncs the services and I don't need to add info one service to another.

PieSync review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Super easy to keep all contact repositories in sync"

What do you like best?

I like the power and ease of setting up syncs. You don't have to do a sync of the entire contact base but can set up filters to sync a subset, as well as assign which direction takes priority in the sync. Once you set it, you can forget it.

What do you dislike?

They have a lot of integrations but there are always new ones that I wish they had. I am currently using Platformly for email marketing and they do not have integration with that tool yet. Also, they do not delete contacts, which is good for most use cases, but I would prefer to have some advanced options so that if I did want to automatically delete a contact from another source, it could.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they have the integrations you need it is a no-brainer. Watch for the number of contacts you need to sync per their billing plans. You may want to filter it down versus syncing everything.

I'm a big believer in best of breed for CRM, email marketing, and other tools, but that means doing some effort to get things in sync. Zapier can do it, but requires lots of setup to do a bi-directional sync properly and it is tricky. PieSync makes that use case easy as it is the specific thing it was designed to do.

Learn more about PieSync

PieSync Videos

Learning about PieSync?

* We monitor all PieSync reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.