Pike13

3.8

Mobile business management software that adapts to your business.

Work for Pike13?

Learning about Pike13?

Pike13 Reviews

Ask Pike13 a Question
Showing 37 Pike13 reviews
Pike13 review by Administrator

"It's a "Lemon" - not in a good way"

What do you like best?

The integration with Mailchimp works very well.

What do you dislike?

I found the Pike13 to be like a team of used car salespeople. Once they made the sale, there was zero ownership taken for the "lemon" which was sold.

There were common-sense features missing. For example: there is no indication that a client is new when they are signing in.

There was no ownership taken for false promises made. For example: I was told there was ClassPass integration, but once we were finishing the onboarding process, I was told it was no longer available. After contacting ClassPass directly, I was told the integration was never offered to begin with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful what you sign up for. I discovered several important features were missing once we signed the contract. One of which was promised to me before I signed up. They deflected the blame and the isses are still unresolved. If you find them at fault for anything, there will be zero ownership taken, only excuses, and no compensation. Proceed with cation.

It is a little cheaper than Mindbody, so we save a few dollars, but as of now, we have lost more than we have saved due to the lack of peripheral features.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pike13
Pike13 review by Danielle M.
Danielle M.

"Great for Appointment Management"

What do you like best?

We use Pike13 (formerly known as FrontDesk HQ) for the appointment functionality. You can easily customize the look of your site. The client experience is good. Easy to use. Great support, when needed. I like the auto-email functionality. Handles all of the confirmations and receipts. You can easily customize them to your needs.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not as intuitive as I would like. The learning curve on the admin/staff end is a bit higher in my experience. Takes some reps to understand how to set up different product and appointment types.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great product. If you are looking for a gym management or appointment software solution, I highly suggest giving this a go. Their support team is very responsive. You will have a good looking site with easy to use functionality for the consumer. Expect a slight learning curve when it comes to setting everything up.

We needed a software to manage appointments for our body composition tests as our current CRM did not have the capability. After the initial set-up, the system pretty much manages itself. Clients can easily create accounts, book appointments, and purchase sessions on their own.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Pike13 review by Carol F.
Carol F.

"Does it's job, but not well. "

What do you like best?

I've been able to find a work-around for most issues.

What do you dislike?

I have to implement work arounds for most every thing I want to implement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure Pike13 fits what you need and isn't telling you it'll be a good fit when it's not made for your business.

We use Pike 13 for our clients to sign in to various programs we offer, manage client accounts and waivers, receive payment for services, and post online our product offerings.

Pike13 review by John C.
John C.

"Overal solid with a few warts."

What do you like best?

Easy to check in clients and leave note after lessons. Has my schedule laid out for several weeks in advance, and gives me notification when my schedule changes. I also like that I can use my same account for multiple business locations that I work out of in my area.

What do you dislike?

App is a little "clunky" on both iPhone and iPad. It could use a better a "Back" function when navigating the app. The interface when leaving notes could have the clients name in the field of view. It logs me out on the desktop more often than I'd prefer

Solving potential scheduling confusion for both administrators/instructors and clients. Also makes it easier to attribute lesson plants to accounts and deduct accordingly.

Pike13 review by Kt B.
Kt B.

"Best Service for Studios/Gyms"

What do you like best?

Front Desk is a reliable and easy to use scheduling software that makes taking payments so much easier than Mindbody. Keeping in contact with classes is easier, and can be done directly through FrontDesk and not through an additional mail client.

They are also quick to reply to questions, and are always interested in hearing about ways to have their software work better.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I dislike about Front Desk is that clients cannot checkout with more than one item in their carts. This means multiple checkout tickets and just extra work for the client. They hope to fix this soon though.

It's much easier to keep in contact with clients if class is cancelled. It's also much easier for instructors to leave notes about students progress for other instructors inside the system.

Pike13 review by Sirena B.
Sirena B.

"FrontDesk Software for Trainers"

What do you like best?

I love FrontDesk software! I am a sole proprietor and am basically a one-woman show in my business. Having FrontDesk software feels like I have a whole team on my side to help me run my business - a front desk staff, an accounting/financial team, and a personal assistant. I've used many kinds of software services and FD is hands down, my favorite.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say that there's anything to dislike! I have been with the software for almost 2 years and have no intention on changing software as it suits the needs of my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Front Desk especially to those who are working a 1 or 2 person business. I've been running my business solo out of my studio and having FD has felt like having an entire staff behind me. The less I can worry about the admin part, the more I can pay attention to the work I love - helping my clients move and feel better in their body.

The biggest problem before having FD was having a software system that combined credit card processing, contact database, scheduling, and mobile access. FD helped with all of that.

Pike13 review by Daniel J.
Daniel J.

"All-in-one solution for membership management"

What do you like best?

Support staff are there to help and guide you through the initial setup; integrated all-in-one solution from visitor data collection (waivers), membership management and dues/product payments.

What do you dislike?

Lacks easy to drop in widgets for websites that you can integrate a calendar; lacks the ability to easily push calendar items to another public calendar like GMail. The iPhone app has a weird setting that if you exit out, the web browser is still logged into the admin site, allowing anyone to access member data if you don't lock it down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Built for the mobile age, everything is responsive and we can administer from our phones or computers and it isn't complicated.

We had a basic excel spreadsheet and PayPal for membership dues. We wanted to move away and add some sophistication to our process and FrontDesk allowed us to do that. We also employed the FrontDesk sign in and liability waiver to our space for any new visitors so we could eliminate paper waivers.

Pike13 review by Tanja F.
Tanja F.

"Front Desk"

What do you like best?

I won't lie - there was a big mess when I first signed over to Front Desk HOWEVER.....their service has been impeccible and they've been very patient and approachable the entire time. No job was too much and no detail was too little and now everything is up and running smoothly I absolutely love Front Desk. My clients like it and I've used a different system in the past that customers really struggled with so my clients' experience is exceptionally important to me and they received the thumbs up instantly!

What do you dislike?

They only use Optima Payments in UK ..... sadly it takes Optima quite long to send payments to me....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to wait for your money if you're in UK, however it's a good system and easy to use.

Easier to draw reports and to book appointments as well as classes. It's much easier to add sessions or cancel :)

Pike13 review by John V.
John V.

"Pike13 is good and getting better"

What do you like best?

The ease of use coupled with a mobile-first design.

What do you dislike?

Lack of tie-ins with CRMs/email providers besides the 2 that are supported. Reporting could be much improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give this a hard look. It's a strong contender in a sea of weak offerings.

Manage memberships, recurring billings, and new sales. Members can self-manage, new client can self-enrol, and reporting provides decent enough metrics to understand what's happening.

Pike13 review by Justin E.
Justin E.

"Good solution for billing and scheduling..."

What do you like best?

The ability to automate billing and scheduling from the same platform.

What do you dislike?

After a few years of use, I’d still like to see Pike13 become more intuitive and increase the user’s ability to customize the experience for clients. The software can be a bit rigid.

Scheduling music lessons/summer camps and billing parents.

Pike13 review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Examine Other Alternatives Before Purchasing"

What do you like best?

We've been using Front Desk for almost 3 years, as it was chosen by our corporate franchise. Initially, it showed promise. In the last 12 months the functionality has decreased and utility for the business person who wants quick insights into the health of their business has diminished to almost zero.

Check out competitors. This platform is heading in the complete wrong direction. They are slow to implement changes that will help our business and after more than 2 years, still have not fixed identified problems that are core business processes.

Don't believe me? What Database system combines first and last name into one field in reports - when the data is captured separately on the back end? Just one very simple example of how this software fails to think about the end user.

You can put a lot of data in, but good luck getting it out.

What do you dislike?

Dashboards are not very useful (data can't be modified to suit a range).

Front Desk has removed our ability to run reports with totals - yes calculated TOTALS for most items. Including Financials. You need to export almost everything to excel to have calculations - note, we used to have these reports.

Batch reporting. You forgot to approve an entry in payroll? Overpaid for a lesson that didn't happen. You will need to wait over ONE HOUR before you can get a new report.

Notes - you cannot report on any of the notes you keep for your clients. We've asked many, many times.

Cancellations - you cannot report on clients who have cancelled appointments. Any notes you may have left with that appointment will DISAPPEAR if you remove an item from the schedule.

There are so many issues, and we are concerned the company is headed in the complete wrong direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See above, enter with caution.

We use this for our core business. Scheduling, CRM, Sales.

It takes our team hours and ours of QA and requests for help to deal with issues. We do not trust the data, the system has a lot of bugs, and it's got so many limitations, we do more workarounds than you should have to with a proper system. It seems that the help team is excited by workarounds and not interested in fixing root problems.

Note, if you are an international user - you will have limited functionality with respect to processing options, but Front Desk is uninterested in discounting their fees.

Pike13 review by Administrator

"Easy to use and not too many extra features that distract"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of it. It is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

i dislike that i have to add a client to the system if i check them out for an item. unless i just dont know how to check out a "walk in "

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chat with the helpful workers about the system and learn from them.

keeping track of who comes in is a benefit. helps with contacting members who havent been coming in a while

Pike13 review by Keli B.
Keli B.

"Front Desk is the best balance of ease of use and features for gym management."

What do you like best?

Front Desk is easy to use and setup but still offers powerful features that let me run my business. I also like that pretty much everything works on mobile devices just as well as PCs. I can run my business from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Currently they don't have a card swiper for phones. However, that is an issue with the back end credit card processor and its coming soon.

Since switching to Front Desk more of my new members have purchased their memberships through my website instead of in person, which saves me tons of time and hassle. Also, I am pretty sure that before I was losing potential members because they got frustrated with the old website.

Pike13 review by Lauren J.
Lauren J.

"Great system for business"

What do you like best?

Easy sign on process for members. Good calendar function for assigned tasks. Easy member information screens.

What do you dislike?

A little clunky and not exactly intuitive at first.

We neededreporting functions, online check in system, and ability to store member information.

Pike13 review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great for small business"

What do you like best?

User friendly for both business owner and customers/clients. Excellent customer service and technical support.

What do you dislike?

There are certain features that would be nice to have.

For instance, being able to cancel an individual for 1 specific class in a course (was a feature but no longer) vs. marking them a no show; being able to credit a client for a course class on their account for another course class; and offering plans that incorporate courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't use many features on MindBody Online...stick with MindBody. If you are small business and don't use many features on MindBody Online, the switch to Front Desk is worth it.

Getting used to the change over from using MindBody Online to Front Desk. It's simpler and alot more user friendly for clients. If you use a lot of features on MindBody, it maybe difficult to get used to using Front Desk as features are limited.

Pike13 review by Daniel F.
Daniel F.

"Front Desk for the perfect Fitness Studio Solutions"

What do you like best?

For our business this allows for a sort of "all in one spot" feel. We use it to track our employees, members, and even some basic level reporting and emailing.

What do you dislike?

I haven't figured out yet how to fully incorporate it into the look and feel of our business website. It looks very clean and clients don't seem to notice or mind, but this is just a personal preference. I guess I could also limited abilities and access to the front desk application if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a couple of similar apps out there but this one fit in and worked seamlessly for us. We would not have gotten our business up and running this fast without it.

We are maintaining a full client data base and scheduling system for a small fitness studio. Individually each of these components would be complex to develop and cost us more time and money.

Pike13 review by User

"Good starter software"

What do you like best?

We use this at a gym I work at of about 200 members. It works pretty well and is easy to maneuver. Some things seem a little tedious but overall it does its job.

What do you dislike?

Not able to plan out memberships plan months in advance. Only for the next month.

Keeps track of all our members and their packages. Has an inventory of all our products. Easy to automate payments.

Pike13 review by Peter G.
Peter G.

"Has been an asset to my own business and also at gym I work at"

What do you like best?

Customer service is above anything I have seen

Cost for scheduling and merchant processing is good

Online waivers w. Docusign

Automatic client sign up and emails w. Initial info and next steps helps save time emailing

What do you dislike?

Interface still not intuitive in all places

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask about your specific business

Talk to person , they aren't pushy and can help with ideas

My business doesn't have a location. But it works pretty well with a few tweaks

Less email time for new clients / more time focused on training w. Them and analyzing performance data

Payment processing

Waivers

Pike13 review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Front Desk is a great solution for us"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to use multiple account managers and the ability to separate our products into different service categories.

What do you dislike?

With Front Desk we are unable to charge an item to a client's account (resulting in a negative balance), so clients without billing information cannot be enrolled until they add a credit card. Also, we'd like the ability to use an email address under more than one profile (e.g. under the parent and the child from the same family).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has been a great solution for us. My biggest complaint is that the online help is rarely useful so I need to email a Front Desk rep with all my questions/issues.

We have parents paying for their children's services and Front Desk allows us to easily configure profiles so that this is possible.

Pike13 review by Hector H.
Hector H.

"Great Solution To Manage A CrossFit Box!"

What do you like best?

Front Desk is really easy to use in both the administrator's and the client's end. It helps us with the fast registration of new clients, signing in clients with their phones and even with keeping track of merchandise and food that we sell on side. The daily revenue reports are really easy to use.

We love that we can always find the clients that have payments due so we can remind them.

Having the ipad app is a really good feature that we love. And customer service is always there to help.

What do you dislike?

We have been with FDHQ for over a year and they still are not able to provide a merchant account for businesses out of the US, that makes us have to register all of the payments manually and we are not able to have recurring payments to this date. Thats the only thing we dont like, if you are in the US you dont have to worry about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to make it easy to manage your CrossFit Box or Fitness Studio, choose Front Desk. They Will Meet Your Expectations Every Day.

Good control of daily and monthly revenue - see how are you clients spending their money.

Control of overdue accounts - see who is not yet paid for the current month.

Good control of check ins to classes - easy way for your clients to register to their classes using their phone and and ipad at your facility.

Get back old Clients - Find out what clients stopped coming and send them an email using the email marketing tools.

Pike13 review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Super useful software"

What do you like best?

My job is entirely scheduling and handling plans, and this software makes it so so easy

What do you dislike?

Will sometimes glitch and not show me schedule conflicts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love it

We are able to keep all membershipsnorganized, access past visit data, maintain makeups and rescheduling and offer our instructors a way to easily check their schedule

Pike13 review by Susan G.
Susan G.

"Good product with new features being added"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the interface for day to day activities.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to navigate for reports and behind the scenes. Feel like I can't see all information about my clients in one easy screen. Reporting is overly complicated and it lacks a good backend for the owner/user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what functionality you need before switching. If you have a retail shop there is no ability to inventory.

Getting people logged in and making the pass purchase easier with the integrated merchant.

Pike13 review by Stathia O.
Stathia O.

"from a music school"

What do you like best?

I like that it helps communicate with new students and teachers- it sends emails to let them know of updates to their schedules. I also love how it incorporates all of the students and financial all in one place. It seems to be pretty easy for the teachers to use.

What do you dislike?

It's not real customer user friendly- I feel like most of the enrollments we have for private lessons have to go through me to sign them up just because of payment dates and such. Classes are not a problem.

We are solving communication with teachers and administration- and just keeping everything in one place. That's great!!

Pike13 review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Front Desk Review"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and our coaches and clients learn very quickly how to interface with it.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cant complain too much here. I think it has all the features it SHOULD have. I guess it would be nice to incorporate scheduling into the software. But that is not its primary purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try! They are very helpful and support you during your initial setup.

This helps me track attendance for the membership and also recurring billing. It can generate a vast number of different reports which help me determine what business strategies are working and which are not.

Pike13 review by Doug F.
Doug F.

"Great software, decent service, still making enhancements"

What do you like best?

It works! The system is always up and operational which is critical in my industry. The software is easy to use and allows my clients to sign in and perform many functions on their own that I would normally have to have my own staff perform. It's fairly customizable, though there are a few features that I would request that they add.

What do you dislike?

The look and feel seems a little outdated, but again the fact that the software works so well makes up for the aesthetics.

Integration of multiple parts of the business on one platform. There's the financials, scheduling, staffing, etc. all in one.

Pike13 review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Front Desk"

What do you like best?

Front Desk is very user friendly and allows me to practically run my entire business from my phone, which makes things a lot easier for me. When setting up the back end process, Front Desk simply takes you through each and every step so you aren't lost in what you're doing.

What do you dislike?

The classifications of things. I don't run "classes" per say, but the only classification for some of my memberships fall under the "class" definition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've had experience with Zen Planner and Mind Body, and when I opened up my own business I started fresh with Front Desk. It's by far the best of the client management systems that I've used.

I'm able to streamline my backend processes. Once everything is set up, all I have to do is click on a couple buttons, and bam, everything is rocking and rolling.

Pike13 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Sooo many errors"

What do you like best?

The user interface is excellent! It has a clean design. This software looks so promising but I know all too well that when you go live before your product is live there is no going back.

What do you dislike?

Error

Glitch

Error

Client complaints

The fact that is has ruined my life for the past few months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it

We offer solutions to various small businesses from martial arts schools to crossfit boxes. This is suppose to help scheduling and billing, but it takes a full time position just to manage this software. If they had fixed all of the issues before release I think it would be great.... But I think it is too late. How will they ever solve all the issues while their site is live?

Pike13 review by Mac W.
Mac W.

"Easy setup and learning curve, combined with low cost, offset more minor issues"

What do you like best?

Migrating to FDHQ, setting it up, and learning it was relatively painless. Their sales staff and development team were very helpful in dealing with issues and accommodating our requests. The scope of FDHQ's functionality is just enough to cover our needs (membership and punch card sales; class reservations; in-store retail sales; reporting) without being so exhaustive that it is difficult to learn.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is the biggest issue for us. While FDHQ offers a number of canned reports, they are somewhat duplicative and employ data fields that we cannot figure out (cannot explain or replicate). Nonetheless, we can get what we want by downloading the data into Excel and manipulating it ourselves. A better solution would be to a) let users customize reports, or b) at least memorize the filters we use so that we don't have to do so much work in Excel.

Secondly, although far less important, there is no way to talk to a live person at FDHQ. They are generally extremely responsive to emails, so it's not a big deal. And if it keeps the cost of the software down, all the better. It just requires a little more patience (and typing).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not used competing products such as MindBody, Wodify, or ZenDesk, but I did quite a bit of due diligence on them and our GM came from a gym that use one of these. Our opinion is that those may offer more features and better reporting, but at the expense of a steeper learning curve, less intuitiveness, and higher cost. FDHQ is not perfect, but it has continued to improve and listen to customers since day 1 for us.

On the cost side, we use FDHQ to reduce the labor involved in signing up new customers, making reservations, and processing sales. FDHQ also increases customer satisfaction by letting customers more easily access their accounts and reserve classes. Customer satisfaction is hard to measure, but we have absolutely reduced our front desk labor.

On the revenue side, we rely on quite a bit of data analysis to figure out who are members are, what services they use, and what tactics drive trends. The benefits are that we can act more decisively and quickly. Our member base has more than doubled since we have started using data analysis to segment and monitor our prospects.

Pike13 review by Keith C.
Keith C.

"FrontDesk delivers what our gym needs"

What do you like best?

We use FrontDesk as the client management solution for our CrossFit gym. It has a great interface that works well on desktop, mobile/tablet and it's easy and intuitive to use. The built-in analytic tools are very helpful for tracking all of the key metrics for the gym. It also has integration with Mailchimp so that we can setup and manage email blasts to our clients right from the software.

What do you dislike?

Some of the menu items are hard to find if you are not using them all the time. Sometime you have to dig through advanced settings to find what you are looking for. Some of the tasks are not intuitive and require some searching to find what you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a trial session with the helpdesk folks so they can walk you through the solution to see if it meets your needs. they are very eager to help get things rolling. Also, you should probably ask them to help estimate the monthly costs; it's based on percentages of revenue and can add up after a while.

We needed a solution to track information on our clients, build schedules, track coaches schedules, manage payments. This solution meets all of our primary needs. Also allows us to setup and track merchandise sales all in one system. We can also track client attendance, issue discounts and other things. It negates the need for us to have a terminal-based point-of-sale system; all transactions are processed through FrontDesk.

Pike13 review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Former MindBody user, current FrontDesk customer"

What do you like best?

At the suggestion of a colleague, I switched from Mind Body Online to Front Desk. Before we made the decision, Nicki took us through a virtual tower and showed us Front Desk in detail. We really appreciated the time she took to do this, as it allowed us to make our decision to switch to Front Desk with confidence. Since we've switched, we've had less headaches processing memberships, our members have less trouble figuring out the system, we love the online waivers and it's great that you customize it to your branding.

What do you dislike?

Small complaint, but some of the reports are cumbersome. They auto-load and take sometimes 2-3 mins to complete. It would be great if we could decide on the report details prior to it running to avoid having to wait for a report we don't want.

Secondly, the help section isn't the greatest, however when we do have a problem our emails are quickly answered by support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just call them and ask for a tour. You'll decide quickly once you take a look at it. Small learning curve. Great support. Works well with a CrossFit gym. And way less head scratching with Front Desk over Mind Body Online. I've recommended Front Desk to several friends.

We love how quick and easy processing memberships are. The retail store is simple and showing new staff how to use everything is almost unnecessary as Front Desk has such a small learning curve.

Pike13 review by Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Regular improvements and responsive support make Front Desk a viable option."

What do you like best?

We started with front desk at their ground floor and have grown with the software.

What do you dislike?

Too many clicks to accomplish many simple operations. Difficult to easily sort and arrange services, plans and passes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work closely with Front Desk support to receive guidance during set up. Provide specific feedback regarding your needs and product update requests.

Keeping track of clients current status and length of relationship with our studio. Ease in credit card processing integration.

Pike13 review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"great software, user friendly"

What do you like best?

its very easy to learn and use. the customer service team is fantastic! the mobile version makes my life 100 times easier

What do you dislike?

for a while the reporting portion took too long to load.

on-the-go problem solving - aka the mobile version makes me running my business a lot less stressful. i can answer members questions in seconds, and not have to run back to a computer

Pike13 review by April A.
April A.

"Perfect Solution for our Appointment Setting Issues"

What do you like best?

So far, Front Desk helps a lot in our appointment setting. It has an easy to useinterface which allows effective registration and tracking of our goods. The schedule is also accessible in our site which provides great comfort for us.

What do you dislike?

I can't go back to the previous page I visited. Please resolve the problem, I will give a perfect score.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very flexible tool that helps in accomplishing your task. Highly recommended.

Running my business became easier because of this client management system.

Pike13 review by David F.
David F.

"Honest Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to use the product on any platform. I also like that they now have a schedule that is viewable from your website.

What do you dislike?

The navigation is difficult. There is no easy way to see the previous screen, especially when you click to someone's profile from a report or something like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great one stop shop client management system. There's nothing you can't accomplish with Front Desk when it comes to running your business.

Client management. Billing. Scheduling. It's a one stop shop.

Pike13 review by Consultant in Music
Consultant in Music

"It's clear the platform could be improved, but it is essentially a good product."

What do you like best?

Front Desk is created specifically for my industry type.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes customer service is difficult to reach, unresponsive, or unhelpful.

Keeping track of attendance, customer billing, and teacher payroll is much easier than doing it all in excel and Quickbooks, which is what I was doing.

Pike13 review by Sam D.
Sam D.

"Incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Class of its own in this space."

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to train users and to learn the platform. Constantly being improved with new features being added.

What do you dislike?

Lacking in CRM and enterprise functionality. Not a non starter in either area. These areas are under development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Forget booker, mind body, or others, front desk is the future.

Get the system out of the way and focus on your business. You shouldn't need to be an accountant or systems admin to run your business.

Pike13 review by Todd S.
Todd S.

"We have used and enjoy this product since we opened our box"

What do you like best?

The app allows us to run the product easily on our iPads

What do you dislike?

That my clients can not sign in for multiple sessions with the click of one button

need to increase membership, tells me who is doing and going

Learning about Pike13?

* We monitor all Pike13 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.