Pike13

Mobile business management software that adapts to your business.

Work for Pike13?

Showing 33 Pike13 reviews
Pike13 review by <span>Danielle M.</span>
Danielle M.

Great for Appointment Management

What do you like best?

We use Pike13 (formerly known as FrontDesk HQ) for the appointment functionality. You can easily customize the look of your site. The client experience is good. Easy to use. Great support, when needed. I like the auto-email functionality. Handles all of the confirmations and receipts. You can easily customize them to your needs.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not as intuitive as I would like. The learning curve on the admin/staff end is a bit higher in my experience. Takes some reps to understand how to set up different product and appointment types.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great product. If you are looking for a gym management or appointment software solution, I highly suggest giving this a go. Their support team is very responsive. You will have a good looking site with easy to use functionality for the consumer. Expect a slight learning curve when it comes to setting everything up.

We needed a software to manage appointments for our body composition tests as our current CRM did not have the capability. After the initial set-up, the system pretty much manages itself. Clients can easily create accounts, book appointments, and purchase sessions on their own.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pike13
Pike13 review by <span>John C.</span>
John C.

Overal solid with a few warts.

What do you like best?

Easy to check in clients and leave note after lessons. Has my schedule laid out for several weeks in advance, and gives me notification when my schedule changes. I also like that I can use my same account for multiple business locations that I work out of in my area.

What do you dislike?

App is a little "clunky" on both iPhone and iPad. It could use a better a "Back" function when navigating the app. The interface when leaving notes could have the clients name in the field of view. It logs me out on the desktop more often than I'd prefer

Solving potential scheduling confusion for both administrators/instructors and clients. Also makes it easier to attribute lesson plants to accounts and deduct accordingly.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Pike13 review by <span>Kt B.</span>
Kt B.

Best Service for Studios/Gyms

What do you like best?

Front Desk is a reliable and easy to use scheduling software that makes taking payments so much easier than Mindbody. Keeping in contact with classes is easier, and can be done directly through FrontDesk and not through an additional mail client.

They are also quick to reply to questions, and are always interested in hearing about ways to have their software work better.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I dislike about Front Desk is that clients cannot checkout with more than one item in their carts. This means multiple checkout tickets and just extra work for the client. They hope to fix this soon though.

It's much easier to keep in contact with clients if class is cancelled. It's also much easier for instructors to leave notes about students progress for other instructors inside the system.

Pike13 review by <span>Sirena B.</span>
Sirena B.

FrontDesk Software for Trainers

What do you like best?

I love FrontDesk software! I am a sole proprietor and am basically a one-woman show in my business. Having FrontDesk software feels like I have a whole team on my side to help me run my business - a front desk staff, an accounting/financial team, and a personal assistant. I've used many kinds of software services and FD is hands down, my favorite.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say that there's anything to dislike! I have been with the software for almost 2 years and have no intention on changing software as it suits the needs of my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Front Desk especially to those who are working a 1 or 2 person business. I've been running my business solo out of my studio and having FD has felt like having an entire staff behind me. The less I can worry about the admin part, the more I can pay attention to the work I love - helping my clients move and feel better in their body.

The biggest problem before having FD was having a software system that combined credit card processing, contact database, scheduling, and mobile access. FD helped with all of that.

Pike13 review by <span>Daniel J.</span>
Daniel J.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

All-in-one solution for membership management

What do you like best?

Support staff are there to help and guide you through the initial setup; integrated all-in-one solution from visitor data collection (waivers), membership management and dues/product payments.

What do you dislike?

Lacks easy to drop in widgets for websites that you can integrate a calendar; lacks the ability to easily push calendar items to another public calendar like GMail. The iPhone app has a weird setting that if you exit out, the web browser is still logged into the admin site, allowing anyone to access member data if you don't lock it down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Built for the mobile age, everything is responsive and we can administer from our phones or computers and it isn't complicated.

We had a basic excel spreadsheet and PayPal for membership dues. We wanted to move away and add some sophistication to our process and FrontDesk allowed us to do that. We also employed the FrontDesk sign in and liability waiver to our space for any new visitors so we could eliminate paper waivers.

Pike13 review by <span>Tanja F.</span>
Tanja F.

Front Desk

What do you like best?

I won't lie - there was a big mess when I first signed over to Front Desk HOWEVER.....their service has been impeccible and they've been very patient and approachable the entire time. No job was too much and no detail was too little and now everything is up and running smoothly I absolutely love Front Desk. My clients like it and I've used a different system in the past that customers really struggled with so my clients' experience is exceptionally important to me and they received the thumbs up instantly!

What do you dislike?

They only use Optima Payments in UK ..... sadly it takes Optima quite long to send payments to me....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to wait for your money if you're in UK, however it's a good system and easy to use.

Easier to draw reports and to book appointments as well as classes. It's much easier to add sessions or cancel :)

Learning about Pike13?

* We monitor all Pike13 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.