Piktochart

Tell your visual story with infographics, presentations, banners and reports.

Work for Piktochart?

Learning about Piktochart?

Piktochart Reviews

Ask Piktochart a Question
Showing 92 Piktochart reviews
Piktochart review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"Visually Telling Your Story Attracts & Engages the Right Audience For You!"

What do you like best?

Stunning graphics where I can blend in my own too, to visually tell our story - the story that will attract and engage exactly the audience that is looking for us! We can create a project link then send it out and the right audience can now interact with it and leave comments which are invaluable insights for us. It all so deeply personalizes the experience that our best audience not only keeps coming back with/for more, but they share it will those "just like them". Their customer support is outstanding and committed to our success, because they enjoy the work. They also are front & center to some of the most inspiring and successful creative audience capturing work out there. Post the demo there was no learning curve and it really helps us tailor our message (in just a few minutes) to the different personas: EX: Millennials vs Brand marketers each needed to believe that the infograph was speaking to them - even though the core of our story is for both audiences.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. They're listeners and creatives so they'll surely keep innovating and expanding capabilities ahead of mass demand, which is exactly what we/you want in such a product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with defining what results you really want from a campaign, who your best audience really is and what is the story you want to tell to attract them. Once you've designed all of that into Piktochart, do your A/B testing. Make certain you leverage the expertise of their support teams on how to include maximum interactivity and comments. When the 1st round of insights come back, CHANGE, until you get exactly the scalable results you are looking for.

We use Apple products and they are great for creative work, but even Apple can't be expected to deliver the level of engagement we were looking for. Email marketing campaigns using pdfs aren't nearly as effective as effective at engaging and personalizing the experience for our target audience. Yet we didn't want to hire a FT graphic designer/teams of when that would still take too much production time. We needed to be more agile and iterate based on real-time audience insights.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Piktochart
Piktochart review by Sanjit M.
Sanjit M.

"Infographic Maker!"

What do you like best?

I can create professional infographics for no cost per month. I can pick templates to work from, the generics are fine. Their paid ones are awesome and I know many can beenfit from those too. One can create presentations, add in pictures, videos. The charts can also be interactive, not something you see very often. Finally, you can integrate with survey monkey and good docs too.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an inexpensive platform to create outstanding charts and graphs, this is the product to use.

Creating that wow affect to impress clients, people, potential customers - a very professinal look for pennies on the dollar. I could use their template of graphics, they have thousands to pick from, no more searching on Google for images :)

What Display Ad Design solution do you use?

Piktochart review by Hemantha C.
Hemantha C.

"Want to design an Infographic ? - Go to Piktochart"

What do you like best?

The thing I love about PiktoChart is their visually compelling templates - their animated icons and shapes, the charts to visually demonstrate a statistical result.The ability to design a long infographic with a lot of ease even when you have zero experience as a designer - that's what makes Piktochart the best there is.

What do you dislike?

I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piktochart helps marketers, bloggers, writers and many others design beautiful Infographics Not only for infographics, Piktochart also offers Reports that could be shared in your teams, presentations that could be used n=by Teachers in schools and students for academic purposes. They have beautiful, templates, great UI and very comfortable for people who have no experience in major designing.I recommend it to everyone who takes pride in a better visual communication.

Designing an Infographic is very difficult - I needed to design Infographics when I was working as a Content Creator and even for my personal blog. Piktochart makes it seem very easy with its beautiful templates for every context. The infographics I design on Piktochart help my content be more relevant and creative.

Piktochart review by Bryce R.
Bryce R.

"You get an infographic, and you get an infographic, everyone gets an infographic. "

What do you like best?

I like Piktochart because it's different, and highly specialized. It's made specifically for creating beautiful infographics, and this company comes to the table with a strong game.

These guys offer and educators and non-profit discount. We are the latter, and we're highly appreciative.

There is a leveling up option to gain more access to template, and it seems like a no brainer to take advantage of that offering.

What do you dislike?

The platform seems a little glitchy. For some reason it's constantly pinging 1password and chrome for password verification. But that doesn't effect the performance of the platform.

There is some watermarked branding on the export/download, but i figured out that you can get around that by exporting .png in separate blocks and then converting to .pdf in preview (mac).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very similar to Canva, however the icons are different and new. And it's highly specialized for creating infographics.

It's a very easy setup. However, we are a nonprofit and don't function with a .org site. So there is a cumbersome verification process to get special pricing.

Piktochart helps us provide clear, and beautiful communication pieces.

It's a constant problem to keep communication clear and relevant. Because at root we're all visual learners, this is a simple way to fulfill that need.

Piktochart review by Ron B.
Ron B.

"Modern and Creative Platform to Share Ideas and Info"

What do you like best?

I like that Piktochart offers templates that are far better than what I could create myself. We have used PowerPoint to make flyers or infographics for my office, but Piktochart gives a new level of creativity to our promotions for events and programs.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for PIktohcart on everything we create.

It allows us to use time wisely, as we are not creating what we believe looks appealing in the previous platform. The templates give us an idea of what looks aesthetically appealing and we can change colors, spacing, etc. on our own.

Piktochart review by Hanna C.
Hanna C.

"Infographics made simple"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to create compelling, engaging info graphics. Great tools for graphing, and the ability to upload your own images is a great benefit. We needed a solution to generate consistent info graphics across a range of projects, and this has been a great solution.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more ways to customize individual graphics, and allow for multiple users to access individual items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good value for info graphics, and easy to get started.

We needed a graphic communication tool that helps the general public understand complex information that grabbed attention. We have been able to use Piktochart to prepare infographics for a number of ongoing planning processes.

Piktochart review by Kelly E.
Kelly E.

"An excellent way to analyze information without all of the writing"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite features is the fact that not only is Piktochart free, but you can sign up with your Google account.

What do you dislike?

There is a certain limitation with the free version. It would be nice to have more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with the program before implementing in the classroom. It does have a bit of a learning curve in order to be comfortable.

Using Piktochart is a great way to make accommodations for students who have trouble analyzing their thoughts and putting those thoughts into a paper. This way students can analyze those thoughts without having the writing aspect hanging over their heads.

Piktochart review by Kim W.
Kim W.

"An amateur's best friend. "

What do you like best?

The platform is so user-friendly. Infographics have been hot for a while, and they're not going out of style soon, but styles are constantly changing. Piktochart is a great option for those who feel they aren't design-savvy to take advantage of a great marketing tactic. The platform walks you through how to use each of its features, helps existing users navigate new features, and makes anyone who ever used MS Paint feel like a real graphic artist.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the file format you choose to download, pieces of the graphic shift. Downloading a finished graphic as a .pdf will often look different than it did in the browser, and will look different once again if you choose to export as a .png or .jpg. I often find I have to download the product and look for minute inaccuracies before returning to the browser to guess and check at correcting them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up to date with the Piktochart blog. The tips, tricks, and insider knowledge you'll gain will be invaluable, and will help make the pieces you produce even better!

As part of the marketing team, I have basic knowledge of standard design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, as well as some commonly used online tools. But not every project must be on-brand and given 100% attention. A lot of material we create must be produced fast and professionally, and Piktochart helps accomplish both of those things. Creating graphics for social media, flyers for partners' events, full infographics, presentation templates, are all things I can do swiftly, without having to re-prioritize my work day.

Piktochart review by User

"Extremely Useful Tool for Designing Infographics, Presentations, etc."

What do you like best?

Even on the free version, it provides great templates for infographics and presentations and gives you many different tools to use like charts, graphics, multiple text options, and the ability to customize as you need.

What do you dislike?

I would like to download as a PDF, but I would have to get the paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this if you're not a design pro but still want to seem like you know what you're doing. It's easy to use and download great templates for content of all kinds. I can't imagine what the paid version allows you - the free version does really well itself!

Creating web design pieces and content that I wouldn't be able to do as easily from scratch on a tool such as Photoshop. It makes it look like the pros did it.

Piktochart review by User in Financial Services

"Perfect for Visuals and Infographics"

What do you like best?

I like how there's already premade infographics that you can easily put your own info into. However, if you don't want to do that, there's plenty of graphics, texts, and colors available to design your own infographic or visual for a presentation/report.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most user friendly program. It's sometimes difficult to understand how to move graphics, delete or change font sizes, or resize pictures. You may be trying to resize an image and then the entire image ends up moving which can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if you want to synthesize information easily into one graphic for a presentation or report.

I used it in college frequently when I wanted to take a large amount of data and put it into an easily digestible graphic, or if I wanted to present a paper I had written and summarized it into an infographic to present.

Piktochart review by Debbie G.
Debbie G.

"Fun to create infographics...and so unbelievably easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's between the variety of templates available to create infographics and the fact that the UI makes it so easy to learn how to use. Piktochart thought of just about everything to make learning as simple as 1-2-3. The ability to design an infographic in a short amount of time is so important since many of us just don't have the time.

What do you dislike?

I think the one thing that is somewhat annoying is the fact that you always have to remember to click into the block every time you make edits. But I guess this is because Piktochart can't read my mind and know what block to apply the edits I'm making!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Piktochart because it allows the user to be really creative without the steep learning curve that's usually needed for a graphics design program. Follow some basic tutorials, play around with creating an infographic, and try as many of the features as possible. It's the only way to learn! Once you try it, you will become addicted!

I'm using Piktochart so that I'll be able to create infographics with substantial information and data, not just "pretty" posters. I think having this skill and expertise will be advantageous in terms of being able to list this with confidence on my resume and LinkedIn profile.

Piktochart review by João Filipe R.
João Filipe R.

"Amazing tool and support team."

What do you like best?

Everything! The support team is incredibly helpful and fast. As a infographic platform, it's surprisingly good, with a great range of icons, templates, images and tutorials.

Being able to mask images inside shapes, the texts frames, and the chart editing tool, are my favorite features in Piktochart.

What do you dislike?

The lack of drawning tools. It would be useful to be able to draw curves, splines, circle outlines, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the e-booklets. They contain precious information on how to use the platform, in a general and/or a specific way.

Play with the free account, get used to it, explore every kind of product templates, from infographics to presentations.

Feel free to send your questions, suggestions and complaints to their team. They answer fast and try to help you in every way they can.

Creating presentations with Piktochart is better than with the usual tool. The variety of features gives you freedom to let your imagination flow, without compromising, and even improving, the quality of the final product.

Piktochart review by Daniel P.
Daniel P.

"Easy Infographics"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't need any design skills or programs but I can still create compelling infographics for presentations.

What do you dislike?

There are not a lot of options for exporting your completed graphics and many of the charts are limited in the data they can show.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it there is nothing to lose and a lot to gain by implementing this program into your work flow.

Creating compelling data charts for use in informal meetings. I have added a lot of visual value to my presentations which make me look good in front of my boss and other co-workers. I have saved time and money by not purchasing more expensive software that has a steep learning curve.

Piktochart review by User in Higher Education

"PiktoChart is the best!"

What do you like best?

I love using the templates they provide. I had no experience making infographics or flyer and since using piktochart I have been able to self-teach myself techniques and create really nice flyers. I have also created really cool looking social media post using the templates and icon feature. I would 10/10 recommend Piktochart to anyone who wants to learn to make posts or infographics. This is a great tool for students as well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that you can't import video and edit them. I wish there was a feature to help you load videos when you creating a presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should really look into adding something with videos. I think that would help the presentation aspect. It would also be useful when making social media posts.

Piktochart is allowing people, like me, who have no experience create marketing pieces the ability to self-teach ourselves and learn valuable skills.

Piktochart review by Jack W.
Jack W.

"Versatile, Easy to Learn, & Supportive Staff!"

What do you like best?

I can adapt the template for custom use. I mainly use the site to create booklets, pamphlets, web design and video presentations. Even as my content base grows, I am able to make every presentation look unique.

When I had technical issues, the Piktochart team responded almost instantly to emails and were so helpful with solving my problems.

What do you dislike?

There are no folders to separate projects, and no way to consolidate individual pages of a project into one. This is probably because the site is not meant for booklet-type projects but individual pages. If you are using the free account, the watermark is very specific. It adds about a half inch to the page and the background strip is white- which doesn't look good. You would need a special approval to put the watermark on a different part of the page even if it looks better there. I recommend the Pro Account if you are using this for a serious project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are running a business or nonprofit, you could use the Pro Account for your website, advertisements, videos- you name it. The average cost of web design and graphics is more than quadruple in comparison.

If you are just using it for personal or small projects, the free version with the watermark is probably fine.

If you think graphic design is expensive you haven't looked into animation. I was initially considering animators for my videos but downgraded to still-frame graphic design. Piktochart saved me from having to hire expensive designers, or purchase and learn a whole new design program.

I am amazed that a service like Piktochart could be both easy to learn and flexible. As I get to know the software better, I am learning new ways to be creative and make my charts stand out even more.

Piktochart review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"It might take some time and creativity, but you can do anything"

What do you like best?

The wide variety of pre-made graphics, the generous amount of features that are available as a free user really allowed me to go under the hood and use it before purchasing a plan.

What do you dislike?

The chart tools leave much to be desired in terms of customizing label appearances, axes, etc. I usually work around and use their text tools to apply labels to simple pie charts. For bar charts I usually take the shortcut of creating the chart in excel, saving it as an image and uploading it to the system.

Communicating effectively to non-researchers about data, encouraging the sharing of information. We've created some infographics for use as internal references that are being shared widely and are easy to understand.

Piktochart review by Brandon K.
Brandon K.

"Intuitive & Versatile Infographics Tool"

What do you like best?

Many templates & customizable options with large library of icons and graphics to incorporate into your work for free.

What do you dislike?

Inability to change color schemes and shadowing for icons selected for use. It's also a little difficult to resize a graphic or content block after you have already specified the size, even if your graphic becomes larger than anticipated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Opt for the paid version immediately so you don't limit your customization and distribution options for your content.

Communicate market trends and client value propositions in succinct, easily distilled and digested pieces that lend themselves to social sharing and viral distribution.

Piktochart review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"OK product and weak customer service"

What do you like best?

Started using this service earlier this year and we generally liked everything about it. They don't add new graphics that often but there is a lot to choose from.

What do you dislike?

My credit card that was on file with their payment system (Paypal) was cancelled due to fraudulent activity and was replaced. Before I had a chance to update Paypal with my new credit card Pikto processed my monthly fee and it was denied. Instead of a reminder email from Pikto, they simply cancelled my account - instead of giving me some sort of grace period / friendly message of credit card denial and the opportunity to make the correction. Instead of a 8 month valued customer, cancelling my account was akin to being a common criminal. I contacted support and instead of listening to my issue they simply blamed Paypal - claiming it was PayPal, not Pikto, that cancelled my Pikto account.

I will not be renewing my subscription - they have rotten customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to replace your credit card, be sure to update PayPal immediately or your'll be treated like a common criminal

Product works well for creating PowerPoint Presentations

Piktochart review by User in Higher Education

"Great Program with Functionality Issues"

What do you like best?

This program is amazing for helping amateurs create great infographics, booklets, etc. Super easy to use in this regard. Could not be happier. They also have education pricing, which is a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

A HUGE issue I have experienced with Piktochart is its export option. Having used Piktochart for almost a year now, I have to spend over an hour each time I want to export a 12-page file. I first solved this by splitting projects into two different files. This worked for awhile but is an extreme hassle to have a single project split between tabs and have to use a PDF merger. When contacting Piktochart they told me my files were too large, yet they advertise on their site that the program can be used to make booklets...and it struggles to export 6 pages in 300dpi.

Also, the support mechanism for this product is extremely difficult to use. There is no "in-program" support. You have to fill out a form on their site with your "account email" and "project title" and wait for them to get back to you.

I initially loved this product, but now I feel entirely "stuck" with it until I can cycle out of the projects I have on their site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use for small non-essential projects. For students. The program isn't stable enough for users on a deadline.

Easy infographics, charts, handouts, booklets.

Piktochart review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Amazing product - use it for everything"

What do you like best?

Piktochart has all the functionalities of a program like InDesign, but with none of the hassle of having to learn a new program. It's very intuitive and fun to use, and we're able to make all of our flyers/handouts/info sheets in this program now for a professional look.

What do you dislike?

I've had issues with spell check in this program, it wasn't working and I've made documents with spelling mistakes. It would also be nice to add in a function to easily sale the size of the sheets. I sometimes want to print something in letter size paper, but the theme I'm using is impossible to scale to that size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good program with a nice not-for-profit rate. Heavily recommended for youth as well, looking to make posters/projects for school.

No longer having to use Microsoft Word to make handouts/posters for anything. Much easier to use this program. The benefit of having it online and sharable is also amazing.

Piktochart review by Randy P.
Randy P.

"Creativity Unleashed With an Easy to Use App!"

What do you like best?

The huge amount of choices, sharing options, and graphics.

What do you dislike?

The cost...but there's nothing free in life and these folks are not a charity! The fact that they offer a discount for qualified nonprofits makes it affordable for a small organization such as ours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using Piktochart in places and applications you might not normally think of. Piktochart gives you the ability to express your creativeness, while getting your point across clearly.

We've used it to generate and embed a VERY VISUAL and attractive webpage on our website. We've used it to generate a not-your-grandma's Annual Report and other reports to our donors and general public.

One webpage we've used it on is a process page ( http://pawpads.org/apply ) and it more clearly explains to our applicants the processes - especially since some of our users are physically disabled.

Piktochart review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Quickly and easily creates innovative, interactive communication. "

What do you like best?

Piktochart allows me to create innovative, interactive communication graphics to share announcements and important updates with my team. The graphics are appealing and engaging. Navigating the software is simple and easy to learn. The templates provide great structure for design or you can can start from scratch.

What do you dislike?

Shifting from one block to another can sometimes cause the software to freeze up slightly. This doesn't happen often and it doesn't stay frozen for long, but it can be frustrating when you are trying to work on more than one block at a time on a graphic. Sometimes the save feature can be glitchy so I always make sure to save multiple times.

We are able to share important information in an engaging way with our staff. Most of our communication is virtual so having an engaging format is important so staff and teams will want to read the information. We utilize our piktochart graphics in presentations, training and meetings to keep staff and teams interacting with our material and the feedback has been very positive.

Piktochart review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Infographics Builder for Dummies"

What do you like best?

With numerous templates to choose from and a minimal learning-curve, Piktochart makes it easy to visualize data and tell a more engaging story.

What do you dislike?

If you look across their template options, you might think the same thing I do: their examples of finished infographics look slightly cartoonish/unprofessional. I think it's because of their database of icons. If you upload your own graphics, say from a great database like the Noun Project, you can create some sharper looking projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not achieving the aesthetic you want, consider sophisticated work-arounds, like using icons from another database or building graphics or charts elsewhere and then importing them.

I use Piktochart from time to time to create an infographic that helps a client visually tell their selling story--illustrate why their product or service is better than the competition's.

Piktochart review by Emily H.
Emily H.

"amazing free product for infographic creation"

What do you like best?

The variety of icons is what makes this stand out from other free options.

What do you dislike?

It could be more user friendly and requires a lot of time to make something look great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a free product so the price can't be beat!

I made infographics for my organization which was realized through using it.

Piktochart review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Product Enhancement Suggestions"

What do you like best?

Consistent + frequent additions to the icon gallery

What do you dislike?

Product Enhancement Suggestions:

1. Be able to edit some typography within a text box to be a different color or different font weight. It's not easy to add weight and hierarchy with having to do so many separate text boxes.

2. Scrolling through the icons is a pain right now, some of them are vertically very long (such as the people icons) and it's so hard to see what is what. And I work on a 29" monitor ;) Need a better UX for browsing images and selecting them... or the ability to switch between viewing them

3. Need more icons for business/project management - like planning, deadlines, etc

4. Be able to drag image from web page straight into piktochart - i used to be able to do this and then today all of the sudden I'm not able to

5. Aligning boxes - when zoomed in, alignment looks off, then I zoom out and alignment looks right... it's so hard to align objects perfectly.

6. Line tool - need a line tool like in illustrator to make lines connect to each other.... right now it's next to impossible to make thin lines "line" up.

7. A lot of the templates do not appear to be done by professional designers - many of them look thrown together.

8. ABILITY TO WORK OFFLINE!!!

Being able to execute quickly

Piktochart review by Tyler M.
Tyler M.

"Creating an e-flyer for a college campus"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use. Everything about the software is user friendly and really easy to pick up and learn. Creating a detailed and eye-grabbing infographic was incredibly simple thanks to this software. It also allows anyone to go in and make a quality document without needing to outsource the work. Coworkers can collaborate on any document and give feedback or make changes as necessary.

What do you dislike?

Some of the free templates are a bit plain, but still malleable and definitely useable. If I had any suggestion about it, I would offer a "Trial" of their premium membership to get a feel for the extra tools and templates that come with such a package. Sometimes the graphics take a while to load, but this is also a connection error on my end at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an idea in mind of what you want to create. Chances are, that "primo" idea you have won't have a free template, so you might have to wing it and get creative. Otherwise, be open minded, and have fun with the software for a bit before really digging into it. That's how I learned it, at least.

This is really helping solve a marketing and advertising need for companies that don't have the resources to hire a professional graphic designer for these documents. With decent image quality and an available printer, anyone can make a good looking document. After ten minutes of playing around and going through the tutorial videos, almost anyone can make a document that will have a quasi-professional quality.

Piktochart review by John R.
John R.

"Nice package with lots of options"

What do you like best?

Template-wise, there are some very creative ones that were easy to repurpose. We were creating infographics for a holiday poll and they looked very professional and it was easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The directions aren't very intuitive. I luckily stumbled across how to group objects to shrink and grow. Otherwise it was just eyeing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good design elements built in.

We used it for displaying polls as well as leave behind graphics for new business. It's a pretty slick and creative tool.

Piktochart review by Jessica G.
Jessica G.

"Visually Appealing Info-graphic Design!"

What do you like best?

The info-graphics and images created look professional as if they were created by a graphic designer.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little time to understand and use. May not be very easy for someone new to using this type of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself some time to practice using this software; do not attempt using this when you have a fast approaching deadline for a document or info-graphic. It takes a little time to navigate and understand all the features. But it is worth it in the end; you will have very professional and visually appealing outcomes!

We use Piktochart to create infographics and images for marketing our nonprofit.

Piktochart review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Covenient"

What do you like best?

Piktochart is easy to use and transparent. It is easy to tell what costs and what is free and the free is plenty (compared to some sites where the free won't allow downloads, links, etc.

As a teacher, I am able to use it to easily organize information (e.g. my syllabus) in a way that is easy for students to see and understand

What do you dislike?

Occasionally glitchy. Some issues with work not saving automatically. It is hard to have them work in groups as they can't edit at the same time. It also is not available offlne.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes

This is a site students use to visualize their learning process. Their work appears professional even though they have limited graphic skills

Piktochart review by Marleen M. J.
Marleen M. J.

"Piktochart great tool to build new resumé's"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a tool that would help me to build a modern resumé and where I need not look for graphics or designs outside the product to help me build it.

It turned out to be a great tool to make all kind of other presentations.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the oppurtunity to save my design as a template. I would also like to change templates and keep the content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy way to be very creative with data, with most of the graphics included in the program. It is consumer friendly and has a friendly and fast support team.

I am sloving Human Resources Issues and Educational issues.

Piktochart review by Erica H.
Erica H.

"Great for Non-Designers"

What do you like best?

Piktochart allows me to quickly choose a template and make professional-looking infographics without needing a designer when I don't have access to one. The pro plan gives me more template options than I need. There are also a number of image and icon options to choose from.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to line objects up properly and sometimes isn't as intuitive to use as I would hope. Having to click into each box before editing is hard to remember.

I'm able to create shareable content quickly and easily without hiring a designer. Ultimately, this tool saves time and money when creating shareable content.

Piktochart review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Piktochart is AMAZING"

What do you like best?

This site has helped me develop my skills in graphic design. Initially, I started working from the templates. I was soon able to shift into designing my own templates catered more towards my position- in education. I designed syllabi, lesson plans, course schedules, flyers, posters, and more. This site offers amazing features for the inexperienced to the experienced.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about Piktochart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piktochart is a great tool for non-profit organizations - education, arts, etc. Nonprofits often have a difficult time branding their company due to the costs of graphic designers. This is an easy way to accomplish that task.

It is easy for me to create graphically-engaging and colorful materials to support the message I am trying to get out to my audience.

Piktochart review by Kassie S.
Kassie S.

"Gorgeous and easy"

What do you like best?

I love the templates, how easy they are to customize and how quickly I can end up with an attractive, engaging and educational product.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is my lack of time to spend creating infographics and the time I need to take to train to use it.

We are using Piktochart for educational documents in training, training guides and informational pieces for clients.

Piktochart review by Camila C.
Camila C.

"Great infographics"

What do you like best?

Looks so professional and is very easy to use. I create infographics on it and it's a great way to demonstrate research such as statistics & percentages in a visually appealing way.

What do you dislike?

When I save a design sometimes the way it looks before I download is different. Ex. with aligning or centering certain words.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very similar to Canva in the easy design aspect.

I wouldn't say it's a business problem, I use this software to demonstrate data and research findings.

Piktochart review by Brogan O.
Brogan O.

"Helpful Support Team. Piktochart is easy and fun!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use once you have learnt how to use it.

What I liked best was the helpful Support Team (especially John Hendrix) was amazing at helping with any issues I had with my account. (The issues were only due to myself not the pikto software). The problem got solved very quickly and efficiently. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Dislike that you can not crop (unless I can't find this tool yet)

Dislike that the fact when you use the icons they increase/decrease in size but you can not do the opposite to the text inside e.g. Decrease the shape smaller but the number on the icon can not be oversized - it must say the same. This causes more effort and using text boxes on top! Also the icons can not be changed colour (again unless I have not seen this!)

If our media team are busy it allows us to create posters etc for our business quickly and at a near professional level. Benefits therefore are time saving for the whole business and quality without the computer/design knowledge!

Piktochart review by John U.
John U.

"Once you use it, you would know there are more values than its reputation."

What do you like best?

Control over Infographic even after publishing is really a big help comparing to working with a designer (not that I am against that). There will be always a spot to fix and a thing or two to add after you publish it. It would be request and wait to see if they are done or not. Piktochart give the user a full control from the start and even after finished.

The second is that it does make the smooth maneuvering from your non-designer mouse grip. Some of the web app make your ankle hurt after a couple of hours. Some of them makes the maneuvering so heavy that you feel like gained few pounds on your arm. I would say ergonomically superior to others.

Hips of templates, especially Survey Monkey integrated template is super. I delivered a survey findings with several different perspective which is kind a easy but the stock presentation is a kind of "System generated, not paying efforts to build" look on the report. This definitely adds your work appreciated by your clients.

What do you dislike?

There are few to mention but one has to be considered as very much local specific perspective. It is "Font". I heard that have the right set of typography in the presentation will increase up to 30-40% readability and ease of understanding. Piktochart provides only one font and 2-3 fonts no one use, not even in PowerPoint.

Why is it problem? You cannot enjoy the wealth of template as most of them have its specific font combination make them stand out. It does not even allow to make bold faced or italic. I requested for it to allow the font upload capability like seen in Lucid-chart. The request turned down and my workaround is;

- typing in PPT

- have them saved in image

- upload to Piktochart

- use them like image on Canvas

- come back to ppt do the whole thing again if:

> found typo

> realign the wording

> change the font type

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Capability of uploading font as seen Lucid chart

2. Ease of browsing templates with some added context perspective.

3. Enable me to see how others used if I choose one. Template

4. Some analytics of traffice after published

I wanted to summarize the research findungs and consultacy work or communication with large audience via web. However, I don't have design staff to follow-up nor lengthy communication with agency just for that purpuse, not cost effective for both parties.

Piktochart has been enabling my business to do such with little amount of hassles that you normally face..

I have published 3 infographic so far. The second Infographic was delivered as summary of research findings which my client can share inside her organization and partners. My client said "this is great!!. I'm happy to see my client delighted.

The deliverable was http://bit.ly/windows10_info_v2

Piktochart review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"Piktochart Review"

What do you like best?

Piktochart makes creating pictographs much easier. Being able to browse samples and other user’s creations also helps inspire and come up with ideas for usage

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is some of the constraints with the templates - not being able to move the areas around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you’re not sure about how it can be helpful to you, try it. Look through samples of other pictocharts and see how others have used it to get ideas. It’s completely effective, time effective, and user friendly.

Benefits: It helps relay information to staff in a quick and effective way. The graphics make sending things like information updates or procedures more effective.

Piktochart review by Holly P.
Holly P.

"Great for simple info graphics "

What do you like best?

Piktochart has a decent amount of templates available on the software preloaded. You don't need to pay a bunch of money to create a simple but visually appealing info graphic.

What do you dislike?

While the software has a number of free templates available, there aren't a lot of options or variety. It's also not the most user friendly program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to use this program, set aside a decent amount of time to play around with the software and train to use it well.

I use Piktochart to create graphics for social media use. The benefit is that you can get a professional product for free.

Piktochart review by Vera B.
Vera B.

"Useful tip for beautiful information!"

What do you like best?

I always use this service for making some banners and ads - this is my great helper in daily work. A lot of opportunities, icons and shapes help me to create different styles and I can give my customers right information in a nice way :)

I like that you have so many icons, shapes, backgrounds and frames, that you can easily pick up what you need. You can also upload your own image and frame it, add chart, survey, video or map.

I like also e-mail voice that they have - I receive letters and can always learn new interesting tips and secrets about Piktochart, inspire with new ideas, and connect with the team directly. Simply love Piktochart and can't imagine my work without it! :)

What do you dislike?

They developing site time to time and creating new features, so maybe only one thing which I dislike is somehow limited number of colours - you can't create new one and must use only those which they have. But maybe someday they will have this option.

This is an easy tool for visualize information. We are working in children center, so our task is to contact parents and give them some important information about courses, time, prices, events, etc. Our clients are happy to see it in pictures, instead of boring texts, and it helps us to create friendly and warm athmosphere in our social media and center itself.

Piktochart review by Patrick O.
Patrick O.

"Easy to use and to morph templates to your ideas"

What do you like best?

It's a big time saver that designers at Piktochart have thought through some basic information design needs and challenges and built some very nice templates that can easily be adapted. With some maneuvering of a banner headline for example, I was able to make a coffee cup look like a plate, something I needed to represent a concept.

What do you dislike?

I had a slightly difficult time controlling the fonts and text formatting. But that is likely due to being a new user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You'll find a rich array of templates to represent various information design challenges coupled with an easy-to-use interface.

I needed to turn a quick "napkin" diagram into an infographic late in the evening for a meeting early the following day. I reviewed different options against my available time and didn't think it would be possible to do anything substantial. I signed up for Piktochart and within 90 minutes had a final product that I used the next day.

Piktochart review by Avital  (Abby) B.
Avital (Abby) B.

"Your in-house marketing designer"

What do you like best?

As a busy marketing manager with over 20 years of experience, I never found the time to master working with graphic tools like Photoshop. As a result, I always felt frustrated having to ask a graphic designer to produce for me the graphic elements I needed. With Piktochart my frustration is over, it is very intuitive and enables me to produce anything from a simple banner to an impressive infographic, all on my own. With Piktochart I can used elements designed by our talented graphic designer for numerous project, without having to ask the designer to perform for me every little task. Piktochart enables me to play around with the design until I'm happy with the result, a process that with a designer would have taken me days to achieve. This does not save my company the money but mainly saves valuable production time. I highly recommend this tool.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike but I'd like to offer some features that can improve the product:

I would improve is the pies and graph presentation as it's somehow limited. The way I go around this problem is by creating the images on Excel and then importing the images to Piktochart.

Another capability I'd like to see is 'Pick Color' option, I often import a picture and want to adjust the color of the headline to fit the image. Currently there is no way of doing that on Piktochart, so I have to import the image to Office paint, pick the color, then use a color converting tool to convert the RGB color to Hex. Having a Pick color tool and an RGB to HEX convector in Piktochart can save me a lot of time.

With Piktochart I can produce an infographic on my own with no need to outsource the work. This saves our company time and money.

Piktochart review by Andres Q.
Andres Q.

"GREAT PAGE, PLATFORM AND SERVICE!! "

What do you like best?

PEOPLE, PAGE AND BENEFITS TO STUDENTS ARE THE BEST OF THIS COMPANY, THEY RESPOND TO ME EVERY MESSAGE VERY FAST AND WHEN I NEED TO CHANGE THE USER ACCOUNT, THE CHANGE WAS INMEDIATELY, AND DIDN'T SAY THING LIKE A COMPUTER, THEY REALLY HELPED ME LIKE A HUMAN, THEY UNDERSTOOD ME IN EVERY REQUEST THE GUIDES ARE VERRY USEFULL, AND THEY HAVE SOO MUCH TEMPLATES TO GUIDE MY WORK, IS EASY TO FIND AT GOOGLE AND I THINK THAT IS THE INLY ONE THAT EXIST ON THE WORLD! THEY REALLY DO GREAT THINS FOR PEOLE WHO REALLY NEED IT !!

What do you dislike?

NOTHING, EVERY THING ARE GREAT!, THE INTERFASE, THE PEOLE WHO HELPED ME ,,, EVERYTHING IS REALLY GREEAT! ,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hi!, don't think to try!, this is a great page, and platform, y thougt to use at least for 1 time, but y really love it, and anow i'm using this productos through 1 year!, Thank You so much Piktocart!

i did a payment to a PRO-membership, and i dont have to pay every month that cost , well, they refound me that money and they give me the opportunity yo get again the membership for a year beeing an estudent!, only paying the difference, not all the fee, Thank you so much!

Piktochart review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Forgot about Prezi and dont' even think about thinking about PowerPoint. Revolution starts here."

What do you like best?

Simplicity and variety of usefulness during using.

What do you dislike?

Price for PRO is too big. I mean its probably normal for US standards, but as a EU student - damn! I want pro so much, but I cannot afford it so much!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try. I'm sure that not everybody will like it, but Piktochart is really great tool, which can be used day by day or just from time to time, where is needed. Both ways are worth trying,

I'm a student and a second vice-chairman at student council at my university. In addition - I try to take part in every part of our university's life. It means I'm providing good info about a lot of happenings. For this purpose - I use piktochart to create simple, good looking posters, which will draw student's attention - both in real life and in internet. Piktochart is great for that - simple in use, has a great conent and also final effect look very proffessional.

Also, as a student, sometimes we have those projects, where you need to create a presentation. Studying without creating at least 10 presentation during your whole course is not studying.

And I know that presentation is created mainly by the person speaking but using background for info you provide, created in Piktochart... Just maaaaaan, sometimes you could go out there and this presentation can do job for you!

I put it that way - I won some student conferences, because my presentation was way better than the others' Piktochart - rest of the world; 1:0

"My Go-To!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to export quality images and make fun, new, data viz for reports and powerpoint.

What do you dislike?

It is easy to get bored with this, in which I will use Canva. But this is what I prefer when it comes to data visualization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version is amazing, however, the monthly fee is worth it especially if you have a busy month where you need a lot of covers, posters, flyers, or data viz components.

Our community partners better understand our findings with these images.

Piktochart review by Naomi B.
Naomi B.

"This has been an amazing tool for education for both teachers AND students!"

What do you like best?

Superior features

Themes

Output format

The balance of user creativity and that which the site provides

What do you dislike?

Nothing..this is a superior tool. I've used and tested many different sites, and this one rises to the occasion in all areas. As an independent library consultant, I have used Piktochart as one of the tools to help school librarians disseminate information better and easier than a traditional report.

If there is one downfall, is that I keep forgetting which browser it works best in. I'm hoping there's an IE version, since many schools still operate with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infographics are a great educational tool for today's students to use for projects and research. Instead of copying and pasting into a powerpoint, Piktochart gives students added benefits such as creativity while challenging them on skills such as paraphrasing, ratios and percentages, and graphic balance. Given the option of writing a paper or creating an infographic, most students will lean toward Piktochart because of its intuitive creativity all while maintaining user control.

Since I'm not in the business field, but rather education, what I find most beneficial is I can share detailed and copious data without losing audience interest, which is it's best asset. I also find it easy to teach this to students to use for digital projects instead of traditional tools. Although it is much more complex than other sites, it does provide a challenge for those students who want one, which is why I'ts in my digital toolbox along with other more simple tools students use, depending on their level of comfort with creating digital projects.

Piktochart review by ✅  Paul L.
✅ Paul L.

"Best Infographic tool...."

What do you like best?

For a long time now, I am using Picktochart for Infographics creation. Note: I am a novice designer and my understanding of designing is pretty same as monkey, knowing ginger taste, however, several Infographics created by me with the help of Picktochart greatly appreciated by teammates and colleagues from other departments. Btw, I tried to use other tools as well, but I always find Picktochart easy, simple and handy.

What do you dislike?

I am currently using the free account, hence, I don’t have anything to complain or dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a first-time user, then make sure you spend a couple of hours playing with the available options to design your Infographics. Later, you will find how easy it’s to publish your Infographics with this tool.

I have been working for a large web hosting group since last 5 years, where content marketing is very important. So I basically use Picktochart for graphical representation of the articles to make them approachable.

Piktochart review by User in Business Supplies and Equipment
User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Piktochart"

What do you like best?

Piktochart is a great tool to be used by my students because they are able to create multimedia documents, which not only show their knowledge and understanding of the content in science, but it also shows me that they can work with technology to create a multimedia, professional workplace product.

What do you dislike?

Piktochart needs to be easier to use for younger students because of all the working parts which could become easily difficult to understand how to operate. Piktochart could integrate more tutorial videos, which would help solve this problem for younger users.

I do not use this for a business solution.

Piktochart review by Jessica E. T.
Jessica E. T.

"Excellent app for infographics!"

What do you like best?

This app was recommended to our company, and for a while we had been using the free version to it's full extent (we just recently upgrade to the Pro version - well worth it as well).

The application is hugely versatile, allowing for the integration of charts, images, graphics. If you are a graphic designer, this application works for you. If you have minimal design skills, this app works for you! The templates are a great creative start to whatever you're designing.

Piktochart also gives you full control over publishing, including dynamic integration into your website/blog, or downloading as an image or PDF. In the past, companies have paid hundreds of dollars for this level of quality. Piktochart gives the user all the control over the final product, and it's extremely affordable.

What do you dislike?

There are a few glitches, but they are minor. The Piktochart staff has been very responsive to any issues I've encountered.

The only thing I don't like is that when you click on items (especially text, where you have to double click to edit the text), sometimes the application accidentally moves the object, which requires me to undo or reposition the object which can get annoying. Another minor annoyance is that when I click off a section to get a better view of the image, hovering over the section or reselecting the section makes the section change colour (darker). Going back and forth like this gives me a headache sometimes - the flashing of the sections as I momentarily hover over them can be irritating when you're working with the application for an extended amount of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - it's well worth your time.

Infographics are highly useful modes of conveying information. In the past, my company has outsourced this work to graphic designers, and it has been expensive with lots of back-and-forth in order to get the correct look and feel for the inforgraphic. With Piktochart, I can do all this in-house by myself. The level of control and the quality of the output is fantastic.

Piktochart review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Infographics in a snap"

What do you like best?

Piktochart is an incredibly powerful infographic editor that is easy to use for those unfamiliar with more complex design programs. It is entirely web-based and very versatile.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a little clunky when trying to align design elements together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piktochart is great for agencies and organizations with small budgets and few resources. Their infographics are simple, but design templates are plentiful.

Clients are very impressed with the infographics we have been able to create using this software.

Piktochart review by Kayla D.
Kayla D.

"Fun & Easy-to-Use Infographic Creator!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Piktochart. Their library of graphics, symbols, and text art are top quality, and the templates make everything easier

What do you dislike?

Chart making is a little convoluted, but once you get the hang of it you'll be fine!

I use Piktochart to create infographics and coversheets for a monthly social media analytic report.

Piktochart review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Lots of options! No background needed"

What do you like best?

There are so many options when using Piktochart. Being in education, it is hard to find software that allows for boundaries in creatively. The templates are helpful and so is the help desk. This is great for entry level and for seasoned technology users.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better search feature or way to navigate the numerous clip art, text, image, etc options. It can be cumbersome to scroll thru all of it. Additional filters for searching would be helpful.

Creating digital infographics to communicate information in an engaging, simple, and effective way.

Piktochart review by Wes T.
Wes T.

"Fast Results"

What do you like best?

If infographics, charts and graphs aren't your full time job, they're usually squeezed inbetween your regular full time workload. Things either need to be fast results or skipped for a secondary solution. Piktochart turns complex figures and concepts into crisp, clean, smart images in an amazingly short time. Intuitive interface, graphics ready to drag and drop... It works like you think it should.

What do you dislike?

Monthly subscription price is higher than I could pay as a casual user. $10 / month would be the discretionary limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was graciously accepted for the educational / non profit discount. Very happy. The monthly subscription or pro price kept Piktochart cost prohibitive. The price was higher than we could pay as a casual user.

Communicating business plans, strategies and budget info.

Piktochart review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"I love it"

What do you like best?

I am not a creative person, but I am able to make appealing graphs, posters, and flyers with Piktochart! There are many graphics, icons, and frames that allow me to be creative.

What do you dislike?

I would like if there were more free options to use.

Using data to show progress in academics and social skills.

Piktochart review by Dave P.
Dave P.

"Loved it - really helps communicate our vision"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, with lots of features. I tried quite a few similar, and for me Piktochart was shoulders above. I also like they way they're giving back, helping out non-profit organisations.

What do you dislike?

I'm only learning, so it may be that I just don't know how to fully drive it yet - though a table function would be handy, as would the (possibly impossible) ability to change the colour of the icons

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go!

I assist a volunteer led non profit. We're in the process of expansion across Australa. I feel Piktochart will be a simple and highly effective way to brand and communicate our mission. I'm certainly confident it will help us gain more attention, a greater number of partnership leads - which will ultimatley further our cause.

Piktochart review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great online program but learning curve exists"

What do you like best?

There are many options to use existing preset templates and lots of options to help create great graphics, especially infographics.

What do you dislike?

I am a fan of Piktochart, however as a person that is not familiar with design concepts, this site does present a learning curve to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add more tutorials to help learn the software more easily.

This program is great for creating professional and custom looking graphics.

Piktochart review by Roshan D.
Roshan D.

"Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

Piktochart is quite intuitive to use and I particularly appreciate the quick and very helpful replies I get by e-mail each time I have a question about the software.

What do you dislike?

It's a little tricky to ensure objects are precisely positioned on a page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use for non-designers

I was able to create an ebook in which I included a number of infographics which allows me to present my message in a much more eye-catching way than just using text on its own.

Piktochart review by Stacy J.
Stacy J.

"Piktochart...love love LOVE it!"

What do you like best?

Not only is their customer service top notch, the product itself is fantastic. The software is super easy to use, and provides a professional look that, quite frankly, surpasses the infographic quality I've received back from graphic artists when I've outsourced via a crowd sourcing website.

Infographics are something that really should be created by the company or agency that knows the brand inside and out - and Piktochart allows non-graphic anyone's to produce incredible results. Thank you and keep on innovating!!

What do you dislike?

Would like to combine piktocharts to build one off another or easily break apart.

Creation of infographics by our agency are for CTA (call to action) content for inbound marketing.

Piktochart review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"So easy to make custom infographics"

What do you like best?

As a visual learner, I can tell you that infographics are essential to communicating great information in a short period of time. A big block of text just isn't going to do it for most readers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there is a limited number of templates for free and you have to have a premium channel to upgrade. But, that's life in 2017, right?

With Piktochart, your viewers/clients/customers are going to see what you're selling without the hassle of starting from scratch.

Piktochart review by Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

"Great and easy-to-use Infographic Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the templates! There is such a nice variety!

What do you dislike?

Because there are a lot of elements, it can be tricky to move several items at once. Perhaps a "layer" feature/toolbar might solve this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it and have fun with the options!

We use infographics to illustrate survey results. It's been a great way to share within our organization and industry.

Piktochart review by Katie L.
Katie L.

"Easy to Use. Creatively Unique. Turns Words into Communicable Ideas."

What do you like best?

The graphics - they are so creative and there are so many that you never run out! I am a visual learner and it helps me to draw out my words and thoughts so this literally saves my life when conveying my ideas.

What do you dislike?

That there are only 8-10 free templates (which is understandable because a company must drive profit somehow)

I am a talent acquisition marketing coordinator so I have to communicate my ideas and projects to a systems driven talent acquisition team and a creatively driven marketing team...being able to synthesize my work into graphics with corresponding descriptions has been amazing and I do not know what I would do without Piktochart!

Piktochart review by James H.
James H.

"Terrific Product and Value"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is even if you are not a trained designer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can immediately recall. It's solid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy solid app for anyone wanting to visually provide information.

Being able to visually share our messages has been a great value.

Piktochart review by Iestyn E.
Iestyn E.

"Super awesome software & easy to use "

What do you like best?

ease of use

range of tempaltes on offer

great editing features

range of graphics

HQ images

Easy downloading and in different formats

great customer feedback team who respond promptly

regular upload of new themes

great themes which you can copy and paste parts from

What do you dislike?

price is quite expensive compared to compeitors, but Piktochart is the best by far

needs a bigger range of hq photos

Recommendations to others considering the product

remember you can copy graphics from templates into your own one

presentations at work and posters - people LOVE them

people are starting to view communications in a different light since I starting using Piktochart

people are talking about my graphics

Piktochart review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"Amazing product for both students and teachers provided by the best customer service ANYWHERE!"

What do you like best?

One of the best presentation venues for business and education. Period. The fact that it's affordable in its packaging is icing on the cake! Also, there's no better customer service out there in terms of warmth, professionalism, and expediency, Highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I love all the features and have no difficulties using this product!

I am a teacher and use this product in presenting lessons and workshops to both students and teachers alike.

Piktochart review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great for Creating Simple Infographics"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to easily create simple infographics to be shared with colleagues. I like that there are many clip art pictures available, as well as templates for idea generation.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were more free templates for use. Additionally, it would be nice if it was easier to import personal images rather than having to always use the provided clip art.

I create infographics on various health topics (ie-antibiotic resistance rates, impacts of healthcare legislation, etc).

Piktochart review by Rocky Gunung H.
Rocky Gunung H.

"Nice App"

What do you like best?

This application fulfill my need to disseminate data. I love the templates and I am sure it will be growing in the future.

What do you dislike?

So far I love this application. There is no reason to say complaints.

I have to disseminate data about statistics of Jakarta, and this app is really helpfull.

Thankyou

Piktochart review by Nur F.
Nur F.

"Piktochart is a helpful apps to create infographic in easy way. Thanks a lot"

What do you like best?

Templates offered give more options for my design style

What do you dislike?

Please add more font styles and shape style

I may create infographic by my own so then I don't have to pay expensive charge in design

Piktochart review by User in Design
User in Design

"Not a fan"

What do you like best?

I like that it outputs the HTML code for you, that's really helpful and can't be done in Illustrator.

What do you dislike?

I don't like being so constrained, although I am new enough to it that it may be more customizable than I think.

I am going to have to use it going forward, by request of our developer. Still waiting to see the benefits.

Piktochart review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Inexplicable glitches that prevent you from using Piktochart freely"

What do you like best?

Beautiful templates, great functionality....when it actually works.

What do you dislike?

Every single time I make an infographic with this tool, it glitches inexplicably. The main problem I encounter is that everything will look fine in preview and/or work mode, but when the minute I download the infographic (in any format: PDF, PNG, or JPG) big chunks of text and/or graphics are invisible. I have contacted support numerous times to be told "Clear your cookies and cache." I do this every time, and it never helps. I have attempted to use Piktochart in multiple browsers. It doesn't help. Do not bother. Use another tool. We are a PAYING customer, and they are useless in troubleshooting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do...not....bother

Infographics are a necessary part of any contact strategy these days, and their tool is easy enough for anyone to use......when it works.

Piktochart review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"Fantastic infographic with 0 design skills"

What do you like best?

I made a very good-looking infographic, and I am no designer.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to save multiple types of file with 1 click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try and see for yourself. I made a good-looking infographic with 0 design skills in 2 afternoons.

I can make infographics on the cheap to run content marketing experiments on the cheap, even on my personal blog.

Piktochart review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use and versatile"

What do you like best?

A large range of well-designed templates and graphics for use, versatile applications (for presentations as well as infographics) and excellent and prompt customer support.

What do you dislike?

Text formatting leaves something to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this in general, but in particular for non-profits and educational services - they have an excellent pricing plan for these two groups of users.

This has helped me to effectively visualise our business model to potential partners, and create useful infographics for informing these partners and clients.

Piktochart review by Mario P.
Mario P.

"Perfect for home made infographics "

What do you like best?

Easy learning curve. Free edition let's you make everything

What do you dislike?

Nothing I could identified for an app that does what it says it does.

Present data in a cool way to my board members.

Piktochart review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Piktochart is a great program for anyone wanting to create an infographic for their school. Its easy to use and is a great way to visually depict information. I had some issues with downloading from my account and their customer service was friendly, efficient and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I am working with more than one person and we can't share and edit the document together.

We are attempting to explain using a graphic explanation why the school community should give to the Annual Fund.

Piktochart review by Abhyank S.
Abhyank S.

"Amazing software!"

What do you like best?

Piktochart is really a godsend when it comes to creating eye catching infographs or reports! It is helping me immensely improving the overall layout and appeal of my website. Also their customer support team is just awesome! Really fast and friendly!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, though some features to improve converting charts ton pdf would be great

Publishing information in an appealing way. Make site interface more interactive and attention grabbing

Piktochart review by Chauncey F.
Chauncey F.

"Piktochart review"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the design editor and intuitive use allows infographics to be done in very little time.

The ability to create scalable graphs and be able to print these easily without any loss or pixelation

What do you dislike?

I am happy with almost all the features of Piktochart.

I have been able to use Piktochart to easily create visual analytics for my clients to demonstrate the effectiveness of their marketing.

Piktochart review by Janne T.
Janne T.

"First-time infographic user in learning"

What do you like best?

Statistics look more intresting, easy to set-up quick infographics, learning curve is easy and invidual learning can only get better while you continue using the product.

What do you dislike?

Large infographics get downsized a lot when downloading them as photo. When you make "banner infographics" this doesnt happen. It's something you just get used to!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a easy to learn, fun to do type of software.

Statistic and guides made easy using infographics!

Piktochart review by Agency in Financial Services
Agency in Financial Services

"Support is fantastic"

What do you like best?

Support is fantastic, I have yet to meet better

What do you dislike?

no nice icons, detail is not good..appearance was not proffesional..I also use easy and environment I liked more

support is perfect

Piktochart review by Karime H.
Karime H.

"Easy and pretty"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. Makes our job so much easier and beautiful. It is also very versatile. New templates are added constantly and there's always one that works for what you need.

What do you dislike?

Even when there are plenty, there are not enough icons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

I work packaging knowledge, this tool allows me to do it faster and gives me ideas.

Piktochart review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Mainly positive with a couple of frustrations"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and number of graphics available.

Pdf function is very useful.

What do you dislike?

Unable to customise certain graphics & privacy settings that can only restrict access to other Piktochart account holders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend for internal and more casual creations as it's very easy to use and creates great looking products with very little design skill needed.

However, I would probably not use it for external products as there are certain limitations on how you can customise graphics to fit company brand colours and privacy settings are limited to sharing with other Piktochart accounts.

Creating an internal departmental newsletter

Piktochart review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy & fun to use"

What do you like best?

It is an easy and fun way to display and share information. It is multi-functional and can be used for so many things from displaying data to creating a party invitation.

What do you dislike?

Requires LOTS of clicking sometimes to get things just right.

We are better able to communicate information with community partners, it is visually appealing and forces us to simplify our message.

Piktochart review by Internal Consultant in Civic & Social Organization
Internal Consultant in Civic & Social Organization

"Eu me enganei e vocês me ajudaram!"

What do you like best?

Agilidade no atendimento, Assim que enviei a questão tive o atendimento necessário

What do you dislike?

não há o que não gostar no produto e atendimento

Localização de onde inserir o código de desconto

Piktochart review by Gloria L.
Gloria L.

"Piktochart for education"

What do you like best?

I like the variety and quality of the images and illustrations. Also, the possibility of altering the template and adapting it to my needs.

What do you dislike?

Right now there is nothing I dislike. But we should be able to group images and other elements.

I use it to communicate concepts to students, for promotion, and to lllustrate my blog.

Piktochart review by User

"Amazing for Infographics"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and how many ways you can customize each piece of work

What do you dislike?

The cost for the not basic features is steep but all of the good templates are on the not-free portions

Cost is the only problem. Benefits are limitless

Piktochart review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"A great way to create high level graphics with little to no graphic design skills."

What do you like best?

The large number of templates and graphic elements at your disposal.

What do you dislike?

Would love the ability to make infographics more interactive and encourage lead generation.

We have many different types of assets we need to provide to our customers and infographics are very effective, simple communication tools to bring clarity and retention to a subject or topic.

Piktochart review by Brent H.
Brent H.

"Be careful "

What do you like best?

I did like the easy dashboard but now I will no longer use

What do you dislike?

It deleted my document that had 50 plus hours into it and they had no option to get it back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful could loss all work.

Very disappointed in the product

Piktochart review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Helpful customer service"

What do you like best?

Easy of access, helpful customer service

What do you dislike?

The tools could be more intuitive. Some staff have trouble navigating the site.

Piktochart allows us to create helpful communication tools

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and understand user-interface

What do you dislike?

Selection of free templates could be updated more often

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great FREE resource, so it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of something that you can pay subscription for, but almost anyone can use it!

Makes attractive flyers for our campus quickly

Piktochart review by User in Research
User in Research

"Fast and Efficient"

What do you like best?

Ease of use from uploading images to creating text.

What do you dislike?

The inability to shadow or highlight text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software can be used by personnel in a variety of roles within your company. An art degree is not needed, and you will save time and $$$.

We are reducing the time it takes to create banners for our website. This software is more efficient and easy to use...an art degree is not required.

Piktochart review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Brilliant tool for info-graphics, posters etc. "

What do you like best?

Simplicity of use combined with complexity of possibilities :) A large library of icons and photos.

What do you dislike?

Hard to think of something. Maybe lack of landscape option?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and see how good it is :)

I've created reports, outlines of activities and such with Piktochart. It allows for easy editing and designing simple yet effective materials

Piktochart review by Noa K.
Noa K.

"Great tool even for non graphical people like me!"

What do you like best?

That it allows me to present complex issues visually with hyperlinks.

What do you dislike?

Don't know yet. Still evaluating the tool

Education issues. Simplifying processes for students learning in the Project Based Learning approach.

Piktochart review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Beautiful product, great customer service"

What do you like best?

You can create professional-looking infographics in the cloud, from hundreds of pre-made templates.

What do you dislike?

The tools can be cumbersome. Working with graphics is limited, compared to applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow more time than expected when creating your first document. But in September if you're a teacher, for 2/3 off retail for PRO - worth it.

Teacher creating syllabi and lesson documents.

Piktochart review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"My favorite chart design tool"

What do you like best?

The beautiful templates and adaptability

What do you dislike?

Occasional difficulty selecting items where there are multiple layers

Produces quick, easy, well-designed charts and graphics that vastly improve the look of reports

Piktochart review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"amazing and easy program!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

that it apparently does not correctly work with internet explorer

so far, I used it to present case studies for school. but will start using it at work too

Learning about Piktochart?

* We monitor all Piktochart reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.