Piktochart

Tell your visual story with infographics, presentations, banners and reports.

Work for Piktochart?

Learning about Piktochart?

Piktochart Reviews

Ask Piktochart a Question
Showing 91 Piktochart reviews
Piktochart review by <span>Jackie B.</span>
Jackie B.

Visually Telling Your Story Attracts & Engages the Right Audience For You!

What do you like best?

Stunning graphics where I can blend in my own too, to visually tell our story - the story that will attract and engage exactly the audience that is looking for us! We can create a project link then send it out and the right audience can now interact with it and leave comments which are invaluable insights for us. It all so deeply personalizes the experience that our best audience not only keeps coming back with/for more, but they share it will those "just like them". Their customer support is outstanding and committed to our success, because they enjoy the work. They also are front & center to some of the most inspiring and successful creative audience capturing work out there. Post the demo there was no learning curve and it really helps us tailor our message (in just a few minutes) to the different personas: EX: Millennials vs Brand marketers each needed to believe that the infograph was speaking to them - even though the core of our story is for both audiences.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. They're listeners and creatives so they'll surely keep innovating and expanding capabilities ahead of mass demand, which is exactly what we/you want in such a product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with defining what results you really want from a campaign, who your best audience really is and what is the story you want to tell to attract them. Once you've designed all of that into Piktochart, do your A/B testing. Make certain you leverage the expertise of their support teams on how to include maximum interactivity and comments. When the 1st round of insights come back, CHANGE, until you get exactly the scalable results you are looking for.

We use Apple products and they are great for creative work, but even Apple can't be expected to deliver the level of engagement we were looking for. Email marketing campaigns using pdfs aren't nearly as effective as effective at engaging and personalizing the experience for our target audience. Yet we didn't want to hire a FT graphic designer/teams of when that would still take too much production time. We needed to be more agile and iterate based on real-time audience insights.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Piktochart
Piktochart review by <span>Sanjit M.</span>
Sanjit M.

Infographic Maker!

What do you like best?

I can create professional infographics for no cost per month. I can pick templates to work from, the generics are fine. Their paid ones are awesome and I know many can beenfit from those too. One can create presentations, add in pictures, videos. The charts can also be interactive, not something you see very often. Finally, you can integrate with survey monkey and good docs too.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an inexpensive platform to create outstanding charts and graphs, this is the product to use.

Creating that wow affect to impress clients, people, potential customers - a very professinal look for pennies on the dollar. I could use their template of graphics, they have thousands to pick from, no more searching on Google for images :)

What Other Design solution do you use?

Piktochart review by <span>Hemantha C.</span>
Hemantha C.

Want to design an Infographic ? - Go to Piktochart

What do you like best?

The thing I love about PiktoChart is their visually compelling templates - their animated icons and shapes, the charts to visually demonstrate a statistical result.The ability to design a long infographic with a lot of ease even when you have zero experience as a designer - that's what makes Piktochart the best there is.

What do you dislike?

I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piktochart helps marketers, bloggers, writers and many others design beautiful Infographics Not only for infographics, Piktochart also offers Reports that could be shared in your teams, presentations that could be used n=by Teachers in schools and students for academic purposes. They have beautiful, templates, great UI and very comfortable for people who have no experience in major designing.I recommend it to everyone who takes pride in a better visual communication.

Designing an Infographic is very difficult - I needed to design Infographics when I was working as a Content Creator and even for my personal blog. Piktochart makes it seem very easy with its beautiful templates for every context. The infographics I design on Piktochart help my content be more relevant and creative.

Piktochart review by <span>Bryce R.</span>
Bryce R.

You get an infographic, and you get an infographic, everyone gets an infographic.

What do you like best?

I like Piktochart because it's different, and highly specialized. It's made specifically for creating beautiful infographics, and this company comes to the table with a strong game.

These guys offer and educators and non-profit discount. We are the latter, and we're highly appreciative.

There is a leveling up option to gain more access to template, and it seems like a no brainer to take advantage of that offering.

What do you dislike?

The platform seems a little glitchy. For some reason it's constantly pinging 1password and chrome for password verification. But that doesn't effect the performance of the platform.

There is some watermarked branding on the export/download, but i figured out that you can get around that by exporting .png in separate blocks and then converting to .pdf in preview (mac).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very similar to Canva, however the icons are different and new. And it's highly specialized for creating infographics.

It's a very easy setup. However, we are a nonprofit and don't function with a .org site. So there is a cumbersome verification process to get special pricing.

Piktochart helps us provide clear, and beautiful communication pieces.

It's a constant problem to keep communication clear and relevant. Because at root we're all visual learners, this is a simple way to fulfill that need.

Piktochart review by <span>Ron B.</span>
Ron B.

Modern and Creative Platform to Share Ideas and Info

What do you like best?

I like that Piktochart offers templates that are far better than what I could create myself. We have used PowerPoint to make flyers or infographics for my office, but Piktochart gives a new level of creativity to our promotions for events and programs.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for PIktohcart on everything we create.

It allows us to use time wisely, as we are not creating what we believe looks appealing in the previous platform. The templates give us an idea of what looks aesthetically appealing and we can change colors, spacing, etc. on our own.

Piktochart review by <span>Hanna C.</span>
Hanna C.

Infographics made simple

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to create compelling, engaging info graphics. Great tools for graphing, and the ability to upload your own images is a great benefit. We needed a solution to generate consistent info graphics across a range of projects, and this has been a great solution.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more ways to customize individual graphics, and allow for multiple users to access individual items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good value for info graphics, and easy to get started.

We needed a graphic communication tool that helps the general public understand complex information that grabbed attention. We have been able to use Piktochart to prepare infographics for a number of ongoing planning processes.

Learning about Piktochart?

* We monitor all Piktochart reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.