Consistent + frequent additions to the icon gallery
Product Enhancement Suggestions:
1. Be able to edit some typography within a text box to be a different color or different font weight. It's not easy to add weight and hierarchy with having to do so many separate text boxes.
2. Scrolling through the icons is a pain right now, some of them are vertically very long (such as the people icons) and it's so hard to see what is what. And I work on a 29" monitor ;) Need a better UX for browsing images and selecting them... or the ability to switch between viewing them
3. Need more icons for business/project management - like planning, deadlines, etc
4. Be able to drag image from web page straight into piktochart - i used to be able to do this and then today all of the sudden I'm not able to
5. Aligning boxes - when zoomed in, alignment looks off, then I zoom out and alignment looks right... it's so hard to align objects perfectly.
6. Line tool - need a line tool like in illustrator to make lines connect to each other.... right now it's next to impossible to make thin lines "line" up.
7. A lot of the templates do not appear to be done by professional designers - many of them look thrown together.
8. ABILITY TO WORK OFFLINE!!!
Being able to execute quickly