Pimsleur Unlimited

Pimsleur Unlimited is a language learning software

Work for Pimsleur Unlimited?

Learning about Pimsleur Unlimited?

Pimsleur Unlimited Reviews

Showing 2 Pimsleur Unlimited reviews
Pimsleur Unlimited review by User in Higher Education

Learning a language from the basics

What do you like best?

The pronunciation techniques. Pimsleur walks you through each syllable of the word several times allowing you time to repeat. I used Pimsleur before traveling to France and after only a few months practice I had a lot of compliments on my pronunciation while I was there.

What do you dislike?

I only used the audio due to time limits, I listened while on my commute to and from work. I think using the full visual would allow for better writing skills. My writing and spelling suffered from only using the audio

I have used Pimsleur for French and Spanish to gain the basics when traveling for work. This has allowed for a better feeling for the culture and relationship with colleagues abroad. It is amazing what just the basics can get you!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pimsleur Unlimited
Pimsleur Unlimited review by <span>Erilyn H.</span>
Erilyn H.

Pimsleur- Spanish

What do you like best?

I enjoyed that the Pimsleur program had many aspects. The main part of the program is listening to audios and practicing with them. As you listen, it prompts you to use the words and reminds you of their meaning. After the daily lessons, you could practice vocabulary using flash cards and quizzes. It made the review fun and allowed you to see as well as hear the words.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked it to be more portable. When I used it, it was on my laptop. It would have been nice to have on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure this is something you can practice every day. If you miss a couple of days, you'll have to repeat lessons.

This program gives you real situations and conversations, putting the vocabulary into context. It's not just about teaching the meaning of the words, but how they are used as well.

What Language Learning solution do you use?

Learning about Pimsleur Unlimited?

* We monitor all Pimsleur Unlimited reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.