Pinegrow Web Editor

Build websites faster with Pinegrow Web Editor

Work for Pinegrow Web Editor?
Lunarpages review  2x

Learning about Pinegrow?

Pinegrow Web Editor Reviews

Showing 19 Pinegrow reviews
Pinegrow review by <span>Sofia B.</span>
Sofia B.

BUILD A WEBSITE FASTER WITH PINEGROW

What do you like best?

Pinegrow is an awesome web editor: maybe what I like the most is that I can choose one of its many themes and that will become my main web page to edit. After that, I only have to click on the content I want to edit, then click on the "edit" option, and then I start adding my own content. Can it be any easier? I don´t think so. Another feature I also like is that I can add CSS or code right if I want to edit any part of my site! I believe that Pinegrow will change the way we can build websites in a quick way.

What do you dislike?

Even though I love Pinegrow, I hate to say that it has some flaws: first, it would be better if they offered a lot more templates so that we can have many alternatives to choose from; this way, I think that Pinegrow would become a lot more popular. In addition, the site gets to be really, really slow, because when I add a new theme, it takes sometimes one or two minutes for the theme to load properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that this is a nice software for creating websites quickly. if you want more variety or you want to customize the sites you create with Pinegrow even more, then you´d need to know a bit of coding.

With Pinegrow, I can create a website quickly and efficiently so that I can share with the world all of my knowledge and services. I like that there are tools and software like Pinegrow that help me create a site in a couple hours so that I can spend most of my time doing bthings related to my core business area (freelance design).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pinegrow Web Editor
Pinegrow review by Agency
Agency

Pinegrow is easy to use for non-developer skillset designer

What do you like best?

I like the bootstrap blocks concepts and the clean code ready for development. Its easy to use. In-fact I when ahead and did a community presentation in Dallas. Interface is customization is possible.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the help section, they don't have updated videos for all the new updated software which they release very frequently. Mostly of help documents didn't made any relevance between interface and help document screenshots. I didn't see community support channels are answered very frequent. Product owners run slack channels but raising a concern about the product issue didn't got resolved. Interface is little fuzzy in using. We need really big screen like 2000x1900 resolutions for using this products. Tutorials are not enough to learn. This community just started growing and I think it will need lot of plan in place before launching product or else maintain separate help version for different product version they launch. Sometimes I feel it is better to not launch new product without any good help documents. There blocks section is great but it is limited to Bootstrapped I think if they improve it to other frameworks. I don't like the help section, they don't have updated videos for all the new updated software which they release very frequently. Mostly of help documents didn't made any relevance between interface and help document screenshots. I didn't see community support channels are answered very frequent. Product owners run slack channels but raising a concern about the product issue didn't got resolved. Interface is little fuzzy in using. We need really big screen like 2000x1900 resolutions for using this products. Tutorials are not enough to learn. This community just started growing and I think it will need lot of plan in place before launching product or else maintain separate help version for different product version they launch. Sometimes I feel it is better to not launch new product without any good help documents. There blocks section is great but it is limited to Bootstrapped I think if they improve it to other frameworks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for this product if you like to design new trendy looking websites or applications using framework the product promises lot of components which doesn't require any much of coding skills in building the website.

Software applications designs

What Web Design solution do you use?

Pinegrow review by <span>Tim M.</span>
Tim M.

Sleek!

What do you like best?

I really like the sleek, clean interface that Pinegrow offers. All of the tools you need are in a clean, yet accessible layout and is super easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The price tag. It is awfully pricey compared to a lot of the free tools out there and I do not see myself purchasing it over those free tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of the price tag. If you're a beginning web design or developer, this tool would be helpful on a commercial level.

I was quickly able to edit PHP and Javascript files easily with all of the tools at my fingertips. No real interface customization required.

Pinegrow review by <span>Phillipe C.</span>
Phillipe C.

Amazing tool for front-end developers

What do you like best?

As a web developer, I can say that this is a wonderful tool to reduce the time required to build an HTML+CSS website, since you can build everything visually, without (sometimes) even looking at the code.

Also, the Wordpress integration is very great, helping a developer create templates very fast.

It also comes with an option called "Bootstrap Blocks", that are pre-loaded pieces of code that save you a lot of time, specially when it comes to mockups (for production sites you might prefer to code your own styles).

They have video tutorials available that can help you get used to the program.

What do you dislike?

Some might say that the price is not too high, but considering the benefits, I would highly recommend it.

Even when the interface might seem familiar, it takes some time to get used to all the options available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even when it is a WYSIWYG tool, it is highly recommended to know a great deal of HTML and CSS before using it, since you need to understand the different options that you will be using.

Also, remember to watch the video tutorials available. They will save you a lot of time while learning the tool.

The main benefit I've found using Pinegrow, is that I can reduce development time considerably, specially when it comes to build a Wordpress template (assuming you've paid for that option).

Pinegrow review by <span>Marcel A.</span>
Marcel A.

A Super Tool to Create Magnificent Websites

What do you like best?

As a web programmer, this tools helps me a lot in creating web design. I love how they design the control panel. Its simple and elegant, all the buttons were clear and descriptive, the main space is big and i really love that they make the background black, instead of white.

They also provide an integration with other JS framework, like Bootstrap, Angular JS, or Foundation. Its really an all-in-one web design tools for me.

What do you dislike?

They don't have a free-permanent package !, and the price cannot be called as cheap also. I think they can provide at least a free trial (So far i didn't see the free trial button). Nowadays, there is a lot of free but powerful web design tools also, i think Pinegrow can also provide a free package with limited services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having a lot of issue with client in making a website ?, Use this software to create an early prototype to be shown to client. This will reduce the knowledge gap between you and client, thus will make your client trust your profesionality.

Pinegrow helps me to create a mock-up website easily and fast. This tools help me in doing my job, so i can make an early prototype to be shown to my client. This result in reducing misunderstanding between me, as a web programmer, and the client. If the programmer and the client were on same page, development of website can be easier, since there would be minimal revision or correction from client. So basically, Pinegrow helps me to do my job easily and helps to increase trust of my client.

Pinegrow review by <span>Drew S.</span>
Drew S.

Pinegrow Good, But Not Perfect.

What do you like best?

I like the visual and code editing. It seemed like a good process. I also liked how easy it was to switch views inside of the program

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the code would get jumbled as you were editing. I also didn't like how they started upcharging for Wordpress features. We quit using it due to the pricing model and what felt like continual beta updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Front end developers may enjoy Pinegrow's Angular and Wordpress integrations. Backend developers, not so much.

We are no longer using Pinegrow. I think if we were building apps and things that weren't interdependent on external content managers we might use it more. If I were building more freestanding apps and integrations I think Pinegrow would be a great solution.

Learning about Pinegrow Web Editor?

* We monitor all Pinegrow Web Editor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.