Pingboard

Pingboard, is an employee directory and org chart software for growing companies. The software is designed to solve problems that growing companies tend to have such as getting up to date contact information for employees, helping employees put a face to a name, knowing who’s out of the office, and storing data on employees. Company information is housed in one directory that can be updated by the employees themselves or the administrators. It can also be shared or kept private.

Work for Pingboard?

Learning about Pingboard?

Pingboard Reviews

Ask Pingboard a Question
Showing 11 Pingboard reviews
Pingboard review by <span>Sarah A.</span>
Sarah A.

"Interactive Org Chart with Pictures!"

What do you like best?

For a fast growing company, it's hard to keep up with new hires, let alone know which team they're on, who they report into and what they do. With Pingboard's detailed employee profile pages, it's easy to see all of this information including some additional fun facts that can be added in.

What do you dislike?

At this point there really isn't anything I dislike - it's the most robust Org Chart build I've ever used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an interactive, fun, detailed Org Chart and Employee Directory - this is it!

It's great for our new hires to familiarize themselves with not only the teams they're on but the cross-functional team members they'll be working with. And vice versus, it's great for our existing team to read about new hires! My favorite part is the automated email that goes out on Monday mornings with New Hires, Work Anniversaries, Birthdays and who's Out On Vacation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pingboard
Pingboard review by User in Computer Software

"THE BEST"

What do you like best?

Holy crap Pingboard is awesome. Our company started growing super fast and Pingboard makes is really easy to keep up with org charts, new hires, new titles, everything! I really like the interactive design of the org chart - I can zoom in on exactly what I'm looking for to see how teams are structured without being overwhelmed with the whole company's information. It's also possible to search for individuals which is helpful for figuring out titles and managers and such.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really so far. I can't change my personal picture, but I don't know if that's just an admin setting or something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! I don't know what the competition looks like or how it is to administrate, but I love using Pingboard from a user perspective.

Pingboard houses all our employee information such as title, organization, and even interesting facts about individuals. It's a great way to keep tabs on the company and figure out which of the many men named Chris you're actually supposed to reach out to :) Each profile has information on who their manager is and a little personal information about them as well as a picture.

What Diagramming solution do you use?

Pingboard review by <span>Zoe B.</span>
Zoe B.

"The Easy Company Directory"

What do you like best?

I like that not only can you easily access all of your co-worker's information, but it gives a directory a very human feel. I actually learned things about the people I see every day other than just their extension.

What do you dislike?

At this time our organizational chart has some kinks -- may be user error but it may be that it is unable to process a less "structured" structure

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider Pingboard if your company requires constant communication between teams!

Having to print out a thousand directory sheets or email a new one every time someone left/we brought people on was AWFUL.

Pingboard review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Pingboard Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Employee portfolios at my fingertips! I can easily search for employees (old and new) at my organization and find out out what they look like, their role, where they sit, etc. Great for meeting new people and understanding what people do at the company!

What do you dislike?

At the moment it meets all of my needs in terms of search, ease of use, interface, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

I am able to find anyone in my organization on PIngboard. Whether it be a picture, a brief description of what they like, where they sit, or their role — I can really learn more about the people I work with. And as we grow it's hard to keep track of everyone that is new, but with Pingboard I can do a quick search and find anyone I need!

Pingboard review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Clean interface and great way to visualize your small to medium-sized organization!"

What do you like best?

The org chart visualization is smooth and easy to use. The individual profile pages with personal and professional information is extremely useful when trying to build/maintain company culture across multiple offices.

What do you dislike?

Two items that I would improve upon are the ability to add/update an employee's manager on their profile page (instead of from the org chart). Second, currently the org chart orders reports alphabetically by title instead of by rank in organization. Additional custom functionality there would be excellent.

Tracking of teams and other personnel changes in one central hub; improving intra-/inter-office communication and relationships.

People are now able to learn more about their colleagues in one location and thus build deepr connections in our ever growing organization.

Pingboard review by <span>Tyler B.</span>
Tyler B.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Quick and efficient. Much better than a paper and pen sign-in sheet. I also like how it directly emails you when someone pings you.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you have to pay for each person on the "ping" list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Makes life so much easier!

Having guests sign in and sign our NDA. Makes life much easier and organized.

Pingboard review by <span>Alaysia B.</span>
Alaysia B.

"I use pingboard to learn more about my company of over 200"

What do you like best?

I love that Pingboard divides the company into so many categories

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you're not able to play the memory game on a desktop

Pingboard allows me to connect and learn more about the team regardless of how large the company gets

Pingboard review by <span>Julie K. W.</span>
Julie K. W.

"Nice org chart with multiple views and uses"

What do you like best?

The ability to toggle between a full directory

What do you dislike?

Nothing quite yet at the moment as I'm not a heavy user

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool and easy to set up and get others on board

Keeping track of our ever-growing organization

Pingboard review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great way to stay organized and connected to team members "

What do you like best?

Love how you can see where everyone is (working remote, vacation, conferences, etc) and also have everyones contact information in one place. Also great how it can send email updates of a summary showing birthdays, anniversary's, out of office, etc.

What do you dislike?

No big dislikes! It is so much easier than using tools I've used in the past. Great for companies looking to add transparency and foster a community environment within their teams.

Use it to keep our internal team member information up to date. Also helps new team members easily look up everyone's role and learn names and faces. Great way to keep track of vacation, sick, out of office time.

Pingboard review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool "

What do you like best?

It's an easy way to understand the statuses of all members of the company

What do you dislike?

I like everything from my experience with Pingboard

We use it for setting statuses such as out of office and on vacation

Pingboard review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for seeing who people are and what they're doing"

What do you like best?

Easy to find the info you need and the interface is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. I like both the functionality and look.

Primarily use this as an org chart, and while we're a small company it's still great to put a name to a face or get a better look at team affiliations. We also use it to track statuses so it's good to see birthdays, out of office notices, and the like.

Learning about Pingboard?

* We monitor all Pingboard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.