Pinnacle Cart

3.7

Shopping Cart and eCommerce software for businesses serious about success.

Work for Pinnacle Cart?

Learning about Pinnacle Cart?

Pinnacle Cart Reviews

Ask Pinnacle Cart a Question
Showing 16 Pinnacle Cart reviews
Pinnacle Cart review by Jack G.
Jack G.

"Easy to understand with helpful customer service"

What do you like best?

This is our first store and we had no issues jumping in and getting started. Picked a template, added our products from an excel spreadsheet, added our payment method and we're off the the races. Very nice administration area, no complaints at all. They say it's build to help you get more sales, I can see why. Chris and Tristan in customer service have been unbelievably helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Small issue with live chat, but was able to get it fixed quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing I can add. Really like it so far.

We wanted a software product to sell online, we also have a tool that helps us market our products better

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pinnacle Cart
Pinnacle Cart review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"Really stepped up their game!"

What do you like best?

Been using PinnacleCart for years now, but noticed some recent improvements that shows they're serious about helping their customers grow. For starters, the support I've been getting has been nothing short of outstanding. The cart.. Well, that's always been good but it's impressive they way their support team has really stepped up recently. Highly-recommended. Great company!

What do you dislike?

More apps might be helpful. But really not much we don't like. We use PC with Webgility and it works great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a great product. Of course, make sure it works for you before you buy.

Google positioning. We've really been coming up well in Google and very happy about it.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Pinnacle Cart review by Curtis G.
Curtis G.

"PinnacleCart: Great for any business"

What do you like best?

There's many things we like about the solution, it's easy-to-use, very flexible and they don't charge you processing fees. Unlike other carts, everything is included. With other carts you need to pay for features, with PinnacleCart everything is included. Support has been great so far.

What do you dislike?

A couple features required instruction. Other than that, we love everything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's one of the only carts that you can customize completely. We needed that for our business.

We switched from another platform and our rankings went up almost immediately, as did sales. They also offer design, call center and marketing services, prevents us from having to hire externally.

Pinnacle Cart review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Good if your needs are not complex"

What do you like best?

Super Simple to use and set up, and if your needs are not complex, the support is good enough.

What do you dislike?

If you need custom features or a modern highly sophisticated system, this probably is not the system for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your eCommerce needs are not to complex and you and you just need something easy that any reasonably tech minded person can set up and administer, this might be for you.

When we implemented PinnacleCart we did so at a time when we did not have any in house web developers. It enabled us to grow and now we have on site staff that has built up our online presence and added several other websites and ecommerce shops. On a side note the G2 system required Linked In login and my Linked In account is not set up with my current company, so I did not use the attributed review feature.

Pinnacle Cart review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Simple Low Cost E-commerce but NOT Easy to Customize"

What do you like best?

Straightforward Admin Console, easy to use if you have some basic E-Commerce know how. Existing templates are great if you are in typical online retail type businesses. Support is responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

This is platform is not ideal if you want to customize in any way. It is also not ideal for Business to Business sales as it is not really structured for typical B2B type transactions. Also if you have a large number of SKUs, then the baseline functionality becomes clumsy to work with. Examples include: Picture naming structures are a little funky and no way to see whether there are photos associated with a product SKU, you have to manually "hunt and peck" for products missing SKUs. We started noticing some issues when we went over 10K SKUs. Also, we utilized their Professional Services for custom development and it was not well documented and they typically charge a small fortune and take 3-5 months to do any custom work. When using a 3rd party developer (who isn't charging a fortune and does not take months) they become unresponsive and difficult to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not ideal for those needing customization, have a large # of SKUs and need to do B2B business.

We are a distributor with over 20K SKUs and our business based customers want to order online. Benefits are that they can now order online and through some custom development can see a list of their quoted products and pricing.

Pinnacle Cart review by Consultant in Entertainment
Consultant in Entertainment

"Pinnacle - A Challenge for Website Owners"

What do you like best?

On the front end, it works pretty standard as a shopping cart, but I found it took extensive work to set up in the back end. I'm sure that there are other shopping cart solutions that are easier to use. I do like that search functionality and ability to add products is easy. It is very easy to follow along, and the sections are broken down specifically so that you can find exactly what you are looking for. If you want to add discounts or promos there is a section for that. If you want to figure out tax, there is also a section for that.

What do you dislike?

The back end can be very confusing, and you have to have some tech savvy in order to build it out. If I did not work with a team of gifted coders, I do not think I would have been able to add the things that I needed. Aesthetically it is not that attractive, which is why I had coders come in to make the sight more approachable looking. Pinnacle Cart alone cannot do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for a better solution. I'm sure that there are other online retail systems to use that are less confusing.

I worked for a company that built websites, and this is the platform that was recommended for anyone that wanted to build an e-commerce website. The benefit is that it is the only e-commerce solution we provided, so I became very familiar with it, but the downside is that I think there were better products that involved less work for the website owner.

Pinnacle Cart review by Administrator

"Stay well away from pinnacle cart"

What do you like best?

theres not much positive to write about pinnacle cart expect it does the job.

What do you dislike?

This software if infected with ioncube, thus means you can not make changes to the software should you ever need to, so you would be held to ransom as and when the time comes, this makes it impossible to have your cart display the way you want it to, you will also be charged huge fees when you need to update the software. I bought pinnacle cart but unfortunately it was not secure and someone was able to send emails from my account without my knowledge, they wanted a substantial amount of money to upgrade their software even though thus was their fault in the first place. My advice is to use opencart which is free and open source and free for updates too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid and use opencart

Complicated platform to work with avoid it.

Pinnacle Cart review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Pinnacle Cart works for Odyssey Pro Sound"

What do you like best?

I like the product that they offer because it suits my business model as an on-line retailer.

Many layout choices and very affordable custom design too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind when I think of dislikes from Pinnacle. Maybe that they didn't send me a birthday card?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make Pinnacle Cart a consideration for your on-line solutions

I'm constantly updating products on my website - and Pinnacle's interface is the best I've used to manage that aspect of my business.

Pinnacle Cart review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"The cart is OK, but the online support is fine, but the support persons are lacking"

What do you like best?

Once up and running is does the job. Adding products and categories are easy

What do you dislike?

It is hard to put links within the page. Tables are hard to do. If shopping cart is all you want this works. The support people are lacking

Recommendations to others considering the product

not right now

shopping cart

Pinnacle Cart review by Administrator

"Pinnacle would be even better with Quickbooks compatibility"

What do you like best?

The support staff at Pinnacle can always fix any concerns that have ever cropped up except the quickbooks compatibility, which they say is still coming back.

What do you dislike?

Their shopping cart is still not synching with the new version of quickbooks, So I have to pay a monthly fee through Webgility to get the sales synchronized to my laptop quickbooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quickbooks not synched yet

With the help of Webgility (at a cost) I am able to synch with Quickbooks and also use Stamps.com

Pinnacle Cart review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Good Choice for E-commerce"

What do you like best?

I like the personal service the best with this company.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don;t like is having to pay for upgrades since we did some custom features on our site.

It is a great platform for getting online orders.

Pinnacle Cart review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Wholesale
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Wholesale

"Reasonable Cost for Maximum Exposure"

What do you like best?

Great customer service, stellar Google placement. What more can you ask for?

What do you dislike?

The inability of our customers to ship COLLECT to their UPS account. Another nice feature that 3dcart had was the ability to type orders from the admin page including payment from the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They keep it pretty simple. Tech support is stellar and that make all the difference in the world between success and failure

Great Exposure even against the giant Amazon! Delightful!

Pinnacle Cart review by Tony H.
Tony H.

"President"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize code to make cart functional for various customers.

What do you dislike?

No DHL integration

No import to quickbooks as reseller vs hosted

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and easy to use.

Quick start up and ability to customize.

Pinnacle Cart review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"To Customize or not to Customize"

What do you like best?

Full robust commerce solution that isn't as cumbersome as magneto but easier to get going that woo commerce.

Also no percentage of sales like with solutions.

What do you dislike?

If you customize then it's a nightmare for upgrades and technical support. It's always the customization NOT pinnaclecart according to tsupport people

Recommendations to others considering the product

Out of box fine but don't customize (shipping for example)

Large items that sold without percent fee

Responsive site part of cart

Pinnacle Cart review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Great platform but recurring products still need work"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and offers an attractive solution

What do you dislike?

The recurring products app is new and still rather buggy. I would recommend not using it for at least another year, until all of the many issues are resolved.

Helps to support our online e-commerce solution

Pinnacle Cart review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Pinnacle Review"

What do you like best?

The way you are able to make quick changes to the websites SEO capabilities.

What do you dislike?

At times it can be very confusing. Sometimes when I tell it to do something, it doesn't follow directions.

How to best make the transaction process for the consumer smooth.

Learning about Pinnacle Cart?

* We monitor all Pinnacle Cart reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.