Background: I'm a freelance web developer who often works with companies looking to also use some kind of email marketing client, SEO, etc. I recommend Pinpointe to every single one of my clients. It's an easy-to-use application, the support team and development team are very responsive and helpful, and it hits all the right notes for managing contacts and sending marketing emails en masse.
- Like I said, clean, easy to use UI (little outdated, but they are rolling out a new look slowly)
- Thorough statistics gathering and reporting
- Support is quick, usually responding in < 1 hour. When a problem really turns out to be a bug, they've put me in direct contact with development to fix it or find a temporary workaround
- Deliverability of emails are better than other systems I've tested (the emails get sent and arrive when I plan, and look just like I designed them in the system)
- Lots of email tools - split testing, inbox previewing, spam checker
- Free training sessions and direct one-on-one onboarding with the owner
- Offers an Enterprise edition (several clients of mine specifically needed this)
- There is no price point for small senders (as in, send only a few emails a month or to very small groups), and there is no free tier account. They target high volume senders and enterprise customers primarily
- Campaign builder options include a WYSIWYG and a drag-and-drop builder. The builder is fun to use and emails are true to design, but there is a lack of templates right now
My clients have solved one of their biggest issues using Pinpointe - how do I reliably communicate marketing material to and manage all of my customer contacts? With integration into SalesForce, and an API available, my clients love the robustness and reliability of Pinpointe, as well as the ability to integrate it into their existing workflows.