Pinpointe On-Demand

Email Service Provider

Work for Pinpointe On-Demand?
Drip email marketing software 2x

Learning about Pinpointe?

Pinpointe On-Demand Reviews

Ask Pinpointe a Question
Showing 14 Pinpointe reviews
Pinpointe review by <span>Christopher B.</span>
Christopher B.

Easy to use, great performance, recommend to all my clients

What do you like best?

Background: I'm a freelance web developer who often works with companies looking to also use some kind of email marketing client, SEO, etc. I recommend Pinpointe to every single one of my clients. It's an easy-to-use application, the support team and development team are very responsive and helpful, and it hits all the right notes for managing contacts and sending marketing emails en masse.

- Like I said, clean, easy to use UI (little outdated, but they are rolling out a new look slowly)

- Thorough statistics gathering and reporting

- Support is quick, usually responding in < 1 hour. When a problem really turns out to be a bug, they've put me in direct contact with development to fix it or find a temporary workaround

- Deliverability of emails are better than other systems I've tested (the emails get sent and arrive when I plan, and look just like I designed them in the system)

- Lots of email tools - split testing, inbox previewing, spam checker

- Free training sessions and direct one-on-one onboarding with the owner

- Offers an Enterprise edition (several clients of mine specifically needed this)

What do you dislike?

- There is no price point for small senders (as in, send only a few emails a month or to very small groups), and there is no free tier account. They target high volume senders and enterprise customers primarily

- Campaign builder options include a WYSIWYG and a drag-and-drop builder. The builder is fun to use and emails are true to design, but there is a lack of templates right now

My clients have solved one of their biggest issues using Pinpointe - how do I reliably communicate marketing material to and manage all of my customer contacts? With integration into SalesForce, and an API available, my clients love the robustness and reliability of Pinpointe, as well as the ability to integrate it into their existing workflows.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pinpointe On-Demand
Pinpointe review by <span>Lisa F.</span>
Lisa F.

Finally, an email platform that fits our business

What do you like best?

Email marketing is a substantial part of my business, and I wouldn't trust it to any platform but Pinpointe. I can create and schedule messages, send emails based on a subscriber's behavior, and even plot out drip campaigns to nurture new leads.

The testing feature is truly unique. Pinpointe can run a split test for me and send the best email to subscribers automatically. It's such a cool feature that saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike so far. Even their support staff is awesome. They respond to email questions quickly and have even reviewed campaigns for me and given feedback.

Since I send a lot of emails, I need features that save me time like automation. With Pinpointe, I get the features I need to reach customers without spending days in front of my computer.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Pinpointe review by <span>Alex A.</span>
Alex A.

Fantastic email marketing tool for our medium-size business.

What do you like best?

Personally, my favorite feature is being able receive a granular report of email campaign statistics. To find out how many bounces, unsubscribes, opens, and clicks is very useful information to use when it comes to moving forward with the leads/prospects. This info can be extracted into an excel file which helps sharing this information a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the amount of contacts, when I'm in the middle of uploading a list I get bumped out and have to submit a request to increase my dataset. This costs a bit of extra time but nothing major.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Templates can be easily personalized to fit your company's brand!

We're getting much more in depth statistics of what our email campaigns are providing us with. It's helpful for us to see exactly what's happening with the emails we're sending out thus enabling us to tweak our methods.

Pinpointe review by <span>Jose V.</span>
Jose V.

#1 Email Marketing Service by Far

What do you like best?

Support is helpful. You typically get a reply within an hour and the support staff is​ ​​very ​knowledgeable ​

​Inbox / Deliverability has been better than other systems​ we​ tested.

Great testing tools to help improve results - multi-variant /split testing, inbox preview in 25+ inboxes and pre-flight spam checker

What do you dislike?

Pinpointe doesn't have a price point for small senders, or a free account. Pinpointe targets higher volume senders and Enterprises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. I have used several other services and Pinpointe has been the best by far.

We've been able to grow our mailing list, maintain current subscribers and increase engagement drastically.

Pinpointe review by <span>Ben W.</span>
Ben W.

I've been using Pinpointe for 3 years for more than one business

What do you like best?

Tools that allow me to create campaigns without coding and to test and preview them in multiple browsers and email services (how will my it appear in Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc).

What do you dislike?

They don't have a free account for people with tiny lists, but they give a 2 week trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the 2 week trial and have support help you to make the most of the trial.

My emails used to look different in different browsers, which made coding very difficult. Their drag and drop designer is very helpful in making emails that work across platforms.

Pinpointe review by User in Construction
User in Construction

Pinepointe review

What do you like best?

I only got to experience it last year but u really enjoyed the program put really helped me at work.

What do you dislike?

They don't have a price point that is competitive for small senders, nor do they have a free account. Their target is higher volume and Enterprise The Campaign Builder is very easy to use and intuitive, however I would like to see additional templates added or more options for layouts within these templates

The deliverability is also better than any other system we have tested and they include great testing tools allowing for multi-variant/split testing. My favorite tool is the inbox preview which shows you 25+ inboxes and includes a pre-flight spam checker. Currently I am using their Enterprise edition which allows me to create dedicated sub accounts with an administrator account and additional configuration options.

Learning about Pinpointe On-Demand?

* We monitor all Pinpointe On-Demand reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.