Pinpointe On-Demand

Email Service Provider

Work for Pinpointe On-Demand?

Learning about Pinpointe?

Pinpointe On-Demand Reviews

Ask Pinpointe a Question
Showing 14 Pinpointe reviews
Pinpointe review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"Easy to use, great performance, recommend to all my clients"

What do you like best?

Background: I'm a freelance web developer who often works with companies looking to also use some kind of email marketing client, SEO, etc. I recommend Pinpointe to every single one of my clients. It's an easy-to-use application, the support team and development team are very responsive and helpful, and it hits all the right notes for managing contacts and sending marketing emails en masse.

- Like I said, clean, easy to use UI (little outdated, but they are rolling out a new look slowly)

- Thorough statistics gathering and reporting

- Support is quick, usually responding in < 1 hour. When a problem really turns out to be a bug, they've put me in direct contact with development to fix it or find a temporary workaround

- Deliverability of emails are better than other systems I've tested (the emails get sent and arrive when I plan, and look just like I designed them in the system)

- Lots of email tools - split testing, inbox previewing, spam checker

- Free training sessions and direct one-on-one onboarding with the owner

- Offers an Enterprise edition (several clients of mine specifically needed this)

What do you dislike?

- There is no price point for small senders (as in, send only a few emails a month or to very small groups), and there is no free tier account. They target high volume senders and enterprise customers primarily

- Campaign builder options include a WYSIWYG and a drag-and-drop builder. The builder is fun to use and emails are true to design, but there is a lack of templates right now

My clients have solved one of their biggest issues using Pinpointe - how do I reliably communicate marketing material to and manage all of my customer contacts? With integration into SalesForce, and an API available, my clients love the robustness and reliability of Pinpointe, as well as the ability to integrate it into their existing workflows.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pinpointe On-Demand
Pinpointe review by Lisa F.
Lisa F.

"Finally, an email platform that fits our business "

What do you like best?

Email marketing is a substantial part of my business, and I wouldn't trust it to any platform but Pinpointe. I can create and schedule messages, send emails based on a subscriber's behavior, and even plot out drip campaigns to nurture new leads.

The testing feature is truly unique. Pinpointe can run a split test for me and send the best email to subscribers automatically. It's such a cool feature that saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike so far. Even their support staff is awesome. They respond to email questions quickly and have even reviewed campaigns for me and given feedback.

Since I send a lot of emails, I need features that save me time like automation. With Pinpointe, I get the features I need to reach customers without spending days in front of my computer.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Pinpointe review by Alex A.
Alex A.

"Fantastic email marketing tool for our medium-size business."

What do you like best?

Personally, my favorite feature is being able receive a granular report of email campaign statistics. To find out how many bounces, unsubscribes, opens, and clicks is very useful information to use when it comes to moving forward with the leads/prospects. This info can be extracted into an excel file which helps sharing this information a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the amount of contacts, when I'm in the middle of uploading a list I get bumped out and have to submit a request to increase my dataset. This costs a bit of extra time but nothing major.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Templates can be easily personalized to fit your company's brand!

We're getting much more in depth statistics of what our email campaigns are providing us with. It's helpful for us to see exactly what's happening with the emails we're sending out thus enabling us to tweak our methods.

Pinpointe review by Jose V.
Jose V.

"#1 Email Marketing Service by Far"

What do you like best?

Support is helpful. You typically get a reply within an hour and the support staff is​ ​​very ​knowledgeable ​

​Inbox / Deliverability has been better than other systems​ we​ tested.

Great testing tools to help improve results - multi-variant /split testing, inbox preview in 25+ inboxes and pre-flight spam checker

What do you dislike?

Pinpointe doesn't have a price point for small senders, or a free account. Pinpointe targets higher volume senders and Enterprises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. I have used several other services and Pinpointe has been the best by far.

We've been able to grow our mailing list, maintain current subscribers and increase engagement drastically.

Pinpointe review by Ben W.
Ben W.

"I've been using Pinpointe for 3 years for more than one business"

What do you like best?

Tools that allow me to create campaigns without coding and to test and preview them in multiple browsers and email services (how will my it appear in Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc).

What do you dislike?

They don't have a free account for people with tiny lists, but they give a 2 week trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the 2 week trial and have support help you to make the most of the trial.

My emails used to look different in different browsers, which made coding very difficult. Their drag and drop designer is very helpful in making emails that work across platforms.

Pinpointe review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Pinepointe review "

What do you like best?

I only got to experience it last year but u really enjoyed the program put really helped me at work.

What do you dislike?

They don't have a price point that is competitive for small senders, nor do they have a free account. Their target is higher volume and Enterprise The Campaign Builder is very easy to use and intuitive, however I would like to see additional templates added or more options for layouts within these templates

The deliverability is also better than any other system we have tested and they include great testing tools allowing for multi-variant/split testing. My favorite tool is the inbox preview which shows you 25+ inboxes and includes a pre-flight spam checker. Currently I am using their Enterprise edition which allows me to create dedicated sub accounts with an administrator account and additional configuration options.

Pinpointe review by User in Information Technology and Services

"They will make it work for you !"

High quality, informative​ ​sta​tistics​​​ ​and reporting

What do you dislike?

There are some UI performance issues, but they are fixing them

Very helpful with hotmail

Pinpointe review by Donna P.
Donna P.

"Pinpointe is a Critical Component of Demand Generation & Nurturing Campaigns"

What do you like best?

Pinpointe’s email marketing solution is one of the few email vendors in the market that is able to meet our closed-loop marketing objectives. Our marketing department needs to accurately track and analyze our email marketing program efficiency and Pinpointe has advanced targeting and segmentation tools that go beyond the basics of simple email marketing. It’s also important for us to be able to send personalized and targeted emails on behalf of our sales and lead development teams. With Pinpointe we can choose, for each contact in our database, whom each email campaign appears to be coming from.

What do you dislike?

Great tool for our needs - they continue to improve various features and the UI as well to continue to make the system very easy to use.

Capturing the attention of cold leads - by using Pinpointe we've been able to increase the daily/weekly volume of campaigns we run and therefore warm leads faster and accelerate our lead qualification cycle

Pinpointe review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Low deliverability rates"

What do you like best?

It's easy to create emails and to track your open rate. The spam checker is great.

What do you dislike?

Low deliverability rate. It seems like nothing ever makes it to the inbox. During tests, I started finding that many emails were not even making it to certain providers and were blocked before ever even getting there. They weren't even going to spam. I eventually left pinpointe and have much better results elsewhere.

It allows to increase return traffic.

Pinpointe review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Really user friendly, good navigation, helps a lot.

What do you dislike?

Set up was difficult initially but was manageable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and find out if it’s the right product. There are many alternatives equally as good so find the right fit for your company !

On demand pin pointing

Pinpointe review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Great reliable system for sending information "

What do you like best?

The drag and drop feature into emails, the cloud hosted application easy to use on desktop computers

What do you dislike?

The mobile operating system is a littl harder to setup and use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mobile application ease could improve

Storage and archiving paper documents

Pinpointe review by Consultant in Veterinary
Consultant in Veterinary

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Simple and thorough. Easy to teach new employees to use.

What do you dislike?

There is not a whole lot of things that really bother me about this.

Just helping to be more organized and thorough with the whole process.

Pinpointe review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good analytics"

What do you like best?

Good analytics, easy to export reports. Nice templates.

What do you dislike?

Awkward account setup, not easy to update account or make changes

Testing different solutions, looking for simple editors with good templates

Pinpointe review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Fluid, easy to use. Color isnt bland.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Its easy to use, so far no issues

Unsure

Learning about Pinpointe On-Demand?

* We monitor all Pinpointe On-Demand reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.