Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite

3.9

Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help salespeople get more organized. Pipedrive delivers a simple experience that just makes sense from a salespersons perspective.

Work for Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite?

Learning about Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite?

Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite Reviews

Showing 10 Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite reviews
Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite review by John S.
John S.

"Pipedrive CRM- Decent but limited"

What do you like best?

I would say my favorite thing about Pipedrive is its simplicity. From the very first time you use it, it is very clear how everything functions. Few buttons and options to choose from, makes it very straightforward and simple to train you team how to use.

What do you dislike?

While it's simplicity is my favorite aspect, it also is what leads to it being only an "ok" crm. It lacks the customization that other CRM's like hubspot or salesforce allows you. If it were a free CRM (or had a free version) I wouldn't have any issues with this, but when you're paying $15 per month then I would expect more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you should definitely use the free trial period just to make sure that it fits your businesses needs. Also shop around and look at other CRM's such as Hubspot or Pipeline Deals.

We recently switched to Pipedrive CRM and the issue that it is solving is that it organizes our team. The main benefits have been how simple it was for everyone to get used to using.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite
Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Simple and clunky but gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I can easily add a new contact or make changes to an existing one.

What do you dislike?

Until your contact is connected to the correct business, you won't be able to see any information about the deal. I think the automatic feature could use some work to tie in URL's of emails to the business. For example if everyone in a business has the email @businessXYZ.com then all emails should automatically be considered a part of that same business. It makes sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this app could use some improvement. However, the actual company Pipedrive and their mobile app are very well though out and put together. I highly recommend using Pipedrive for your business!

I want to visualize all of our sales in one place. This does a great job at that, as well as tracking everything the way I think a true CRM should. The GSuite app does very little to help with the major functions and arteries of the SaS app, but it does enhance my user experience.

What G Suite for Sales solution do you use?

Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite review by Manan V.
Manan V.

"Cracked the UX bit - Perfect for SME's "

What do you like best?

The software is extremely easy to use and it will not take long to get up and running with Pipedrive

What do you dislike?

Some bits of adding People vs. Companies is a little more complicated than it needs to be

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this software to any team is looking to run its own show for sales. You don't need any onboarding, training or any tech help to set this up and start using it.

Their app is extremely easy to use and the UI/UX is brilliant.

I would also recommend that the main heads of the department create the structure of the People/Company difference in the software and set it up accordingly. This can get a little confusing at scale, especially if you have not set the ground rules for the same and implemented it with your team.

Used Pipedrive to track all our leads and the communication with them through Gsuite. Majority of our outreach to our leads was offline due to the sector we were working in and the Pipedrive app made it super simple to track the progress, tasks and conversations there.

Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite review by User in Financial Services

"Good for sales, but doesn't fit our needs"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to organize the various deals that we have looked for. I like that we have the ability yo track our wins and losses, and that it automatically makes us put the next event in the program, so that we never fall behind on our due diligence.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is aimed for people that are looking to move really quickly, that want to follow up on their leads really constantly, that want to be hyper focus on winning leads. We're using it, instead, for tracking our investments and deals, and it may not be the best for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd make sure that you're using it for sales, not for deal tracking.

The business problem that we are solving is that we have all of our deals and potential deals layed out in one place, in a timeline that is easy to follow and see. They progress along by events that occured, and it helps us to make sure that we are doing the right things for each of the investment memos, and we can quickly look and see who has bandwidth or who owns the most projects.

"Love this product"

What do you like best?

Super intuitive and easy to use. I demo'd a number of CRM products before coming back to Pipedrive as my favorite and signed up for a subscription.

What do you dislike?

The login page is annoying, might be me but it always takes me to the homepage where i can select to signup or login. It doesn't seem to remember my login details like other software.

using it for our marketing and email outreach and social media campaings. Combine with mailchimp mail distribution lists.

Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite review by User

"Simple, easy deal tracking"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive great for simple B2B selling and keeping company, contact, and deal info grouped together

What do you dislike?

Missing some of the added marketing and automation functions of more involved sales CRMs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple B2B selling made easy. Missing some automation features and integrations that you might get with a more involved sales CRM, but that makes it much easier to use when the needs for that functionality isn't there

Setting sales follow ups, tracking deal stages and tracking productivity/revenue

Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite review by Josh E.
Josh E.

"Easy for users and great for orgazing"

What do you like best?

Simple use, drag and drop, syncing with emails, send emails with open notifications, forecasting deals, and analytics

What do you dislike?

I wish their email templates would autofill contact information for sending emails quickly or mass emails

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your salespeople to sell and not have a high learning curve and spend/waste time inputting fields than this is for you.

Ease of use and clarity with management

Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite review by User

"Similar platform as some of the many I've tried in the past with a few extra perks."

What do you like best?

I do like how the platform directs you to work towards the close of the sale better than most other platforms I've used.

What do you dislike?

There are maybe too many customizations available making it somewhat difficult to really get moving in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SImple to use, easy to implement, downside is no in-app calling feature.

Speeding up the sales process from lead to close.

Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Good UI, limited functionality"

What do you like best?

Simple user interface, easy to learn, easy to switch back and forward between sales team members.

What do you dislike?

Lacking simple dashboards, inability to share pipeline summaries to external dashboards like Klipfolio, or even export data easily through weak Zapier dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine what your dashboarding requirements are prior to implementation.

Unified view of Sales funnel

Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite review by Mustafa H.
Mustafa H.

"Most CRM's are overly complex ... this one isn't"

What do you like best?

It's so simple to synch with existing email ... even if you don't have Gmail. It just works!

What do you dislike?

lack of advanced features such as ability to integrate contact notes with an existing deals.

Needing to keep track of current Sales Pipelines.

Learning about Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite?

* We monitor all Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.