(854 reviews)

Pipedrive is Web-based Sales CRM & Pipeline Management Software. Pipedrive focuses on making more sales happen with less time needed for admin.

Work for Pipedrive?

Learning about Pipedrive?

Pipedrive Reviews

Showing 853 Pipedrive reviews
Pipedrive review by Richard A.
Richard A.

"sales funnel"

What do you like best?

It is a very good program that encourages better control and sales process that helps me to be more organized, is easy to use and is a great support for the work I can classify sales to know which are the main and priority to which I have to be more aware

I can access a deeper and more personalized analysis of the sales that are made

What do you dislike?

do not respond quickly the help emails lasted 3 days without the email working properly I communicated with them and the answer was that I was in the process of tracking the failure and they did not solve anything, I affect my work and although it works well I do not I like the support they have

the work becomes easier and organized gives me much more than before when I did not use pipedrive has been noticed more the order of sales that I carry and the best performance of the area

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pipedrive
Pipedrive review by Roberto L.
Roberto L.

"Great CRM for the SME, the solopreneur and every salespeople on the road"

What do you like best?

It is a very flexible and powerful software, but with the right price. You don´t need a system expert to implement it. Also, the mobile app allows you to update the information on the road. The automation feature saves you a lot of time and the visibility for the rest of the company allows a great team job. Goals setting feature is very useful in order to get the goals needed.

What do you dislike?

If your email service provider is not one of the "big names", you might have issues with the sync feature. The dashboard is kind of simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even though is very easy to implement, there must be a person willing to become the "owner" of the system inside the company. You must take a few days in order to analyze your sales process and then run the set up of the CRM accordingly.

Salespeople can focus on the most important activities for every lead. Also, is very simple and user-friendly. It allows for great teamwork and management of the sales team gets easy.

What CRM solution do you use?

Pipedrive review by Joan C.
Joan C.

"Makes it easier to manage sales"

What do you like best?

is a tool that benefits the projection and registration of sales that are made to generate reports, I can add or delete the products that are or are not available at the moment and it is easy to manage in this way I can have an exact control of sales , what is the most sold and what less is sold in the market

What do you dislike?

the app to download to the cell phone I think it should be compatible with any high-end cell phone, there was a time where I damaged my cell phone and had another but I could not download it because it said it was not compatible and it was not a cell phone low range was a high-end and even so I do not let download I was without the app a while while I fix my cell phone

I am very grateful with this tool Pipedrive helps me to order and smooth sales and also with customers to have a way to contact me more closely

Pipedrive review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"The best for getting you organized, getting emails out and things flowing"

What do you like best?

I had a nightmare of a sort. The prior year I had taken 13 years worth of Linkedin contacts and put them into Hubspot. I started to organize them there but found the UI clunky and not intuitive. I used it as a bcc catcher for email activity.

This year I am getting more serious about biz dev in different channels and needed a solution that could get me organized, and integrate into Mixmax (my preferred email tool).

I tried Zoho and didn't like it and didn't even start with Salesforce's entry-level because of the cost to get it to the point where it would integration with Mixmax.

I kept looking at Pipedrive and like the UI of it's exterior. Checked out a video and decided to give it a try.

Hours later I was getting my contacts organized (after an awesome import process facilitated by Import2.com that Pipedrive provided), i had developed a quick and efficient process of updating the contacts while I entered them into sequences and had customized fields to break this down into both a sales funnel and a recruiting funnel.

Needless to say, I was impressed. I upgraded and bought a year of Gold when I hit the limit for the smart data that Pipedrive provides you for each contact queued off email.

I can't wait until I upgrade Mixmax to Enterprise and can experience the full integration there. You can build sequences to run off of events in Pipedrive which can be triggered by other things like Contact forms.

The automation that a non-engineer can build into a website now is amazing, and I encourage anyone reading this to learn about and experiment with different integrations.

What do you dislike?

If I had to get picky perhaps being able to specify on the Pipeline projection on the deal stage what number to project. I don't want to see the amount from leads, but from contact made. Perhaps you can do this, I may need to dig into docs a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting a business and are ready to get serious about sales by a year of Gold. You get two months for free, Its about $260? I think, and worth every penny.

Building a sales funnel for my consulting business.

Pipedrive review by Elias W.
Elias W.

"Active management and sales organization"

What do you like best?

Helps sales management actively for a customer organization, is based on making sales easier with better order in the system

invite friends to meet on the same page is the coolest thing you have because we work as a team and we can all work at the same time taking the order of the sale

What do you dislike?

After the last update that made the app on my cell phone no longer the data of each contact thing that affects a lot because I can not work as I worked before on the cell phone I do most of it on the computer because there is everything shown as it should be

Sales improved and the most happy customers are with us, they tell us or they write to us that they like the organization that we carry for everything in sales and that they like it, the company has grown more and each time they know us more in the market of the internet as a serious, committed and secure company

Pipedrive review by William H.
William H.

"Confirmed sales statistics in the month"

What do you like best?

There are many good things in pipedrive as being able to manage the administration of the incomes that are being received each month to have a clear vision of the results in the sales and to know how much was sold and if the month was good or bad according to the statistics that It gives me pipedrive.

Being able to divide by categories is very good, it also helps to know which product sells more.

What do you dislike?

The support is delayed in answering my doubts, when I started using pipedrive I had many doubts as the normal people of how things were handled tried to contact me through tickets and they responded to me the two days that already for me that is delayed because if I wrote to them it was because I needed to solve my problem immediately and not two days or the next day they answered me how I could solve my doubt. this is the only bad thing I have to say about the rest, it seems good to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good page to establish statistics

It has brought me the benefit of having everything more specific and knowing all the sales well without making much effort since the platform is not difficult to manage and I can have a detailed report of sales

Pipedrive review by charles j.
charles j.

"Better workflow so that it yields more"

What do you like best?

The option of having all the base ordered and putting red, green and yellow to know the state in which the client is, makes my job easier because it depends on the color I have if I have already completed everything with the client or I am missing by calling him and completing some of the purchase.

The support is very good, they respond quickly and are attentive in case I need them to solve something.

What do you dislike?

I pay the platinum plan every month to continue with the services of Pipedrive I pay with my visa card but it has happened that I rejected the payments and it is not the fault of the card it is the fault of Pipedrive and even though it has only been twice it has left me without the services like two days.

Being able to have everything more organized makes the work faster and makes me have a more detailed report about each client as the process goes with each one or that I need to complete.

Pipedrive review by Gilb T.
Gilb T.

"controls and keeps customer records"

What do you like best?

I use the application on the cell phone a lot since I go out a lot from the office and I'm scheduling the calls Pipedrive has to do so when I get to the office I synchronize and do them.

While I'm in the street, taxi, restaurant or wherever I'm working in Pipedrive to go forward work for when I get to the company and I have most of the work ahead.

What do you dislike?

Twice it has happened to me that when renewing the payment it is loaded and I have to return to make the transaction but later I realize that I charge it twice although they give me back the money it is very annoying to be writing to support to solve that.

It helps a lot for the time saving and that makes me more at work so that I can spend my time that I was going to spend in calling clients I can do in other things of my work.

Pipedrive review by Michael N.
Michael N.

"good for organizing information"

What do you like best?

We are a small company but we wanted sales to be like those of a large company, so that's why I decided to call on Pipedrive's help. More than that, I liked that the plans are very economical for a small company that does not have many resources.

The sales information has been more organized to have a greater coverage to customers since the Pipedrive plan was purchased

What do you dislike?

It is very confusing to understand the operation of Pipedrive when I have to create a new task, there are others that change from state to task performed and it is not, I feel that I still have a lot to learn how is the correct functioning of this CRM platform

You can do a full follow-up of the customers to take the exact control of the sales and create reminders that serve to contact the customer in the future

Pipedrive review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"Must have for anyone in sales"

What do you like best?

I've tried many of the other CRMs out there and found that they are either too simple or very complex (SF). PipeDrive seems to have just the right amount of features, is intuitive, and the reporting keeps me honest in showing me exactly what I have done, and what I need to do.

What do you dislike?

I am concerned that if they keep adding in features that it will become bloated and too difficult to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The challenge with using any CRM is the time it takes to set up - to customize with your sales process and data. We spent a considerable amount of time on data entry on HubSpot and Zoho only to find out that they just weren't a great fit for us. I was hesitant to start using PipeDrive at first but it didn't take long to see that this would be the one we were going to use for many years.

Keeping all of my prospect records in one place, keeping track of activities, and my unique sales process. This gives me the confidence that I need to be in the right mindset to sell better.

Pipedrive review by Chandni B.
Chandni B.

"Pipedrive Review - Overall"

What do you like best?

I really like how user friendly Pipedrive is. I just started using it about 2 months ago and I found it a pretty easy transition from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Managing your pipe and moving deals along the pipe is also very easy.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how I am unable to understand how to fully use Pipedrive. I am very confused as to how I am supposed to set my tasks... am I supposed to set a new task everyday, or keep the same task open when trying to contact a client... I will never know. I also get very annoyed when I mark a task as "done" it prompts me to make another task. I do not want to be promoted of this, I can create a new task if I want to create a new task. In addition, the filtering system is a little confusing, but i think with time it will be easier.

Working for a startup I have not been able to use Pipedrive to its full potential yet. But I do see it benefiting me in the future, especially with pipeline management.

Pipedrive review by Renata H.
Renata H.

"mail synchronization very good to manage"

What do you like best?

customize the signature to have a more professional side makes the company more experienced and synchronize emails with pipedrive to specify the main customers and know who is sent the first information that is important, and what I like most about this platform is how it monitors the openings of the emails sent.

What do you dislike?

billing is a system that do not know how to handle it has happened several times that I pay the monthly payment and I get an error that the payment was not accepted and I have to try several times or the next day to continue with the services of the pipedrive platform

The experience acquired with the platform makes the company more expert in customer management and marketing is noted by the sales and by the comments that customers make of how safe they feel with us as a company.

Pipedrive review by Alia Saint L.
Alia Saint L.

"Big help for customer data"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, all the way. Not much training is needed to get the hang of things. It integrates seamlessly with other sales tools to give a great solution for sales. Easy to customize, and it looks nice! The support offered is also great.

What do you dislike?

It does not provide a way to tell an important client and a potential one. I think there should be a way to highlight different accounts in the pipeline to help the user know which clients to go for more. Key accounts should have those clients that are big buyers on your business and other client should be filtered by level of importance. , I would like to see a feature that had different users have different sales pipelines to help evaluate performance of every user for management purposes . This would help improve statistics and thus increase sales revenue,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better for small businesses

CRM

Pipedrive review by Samuel R P.
Samuel R P.

"Love my Pipedrive"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive does everything I need a CRM to do for my small business. I launched my business 6 years ago. I tested a number of CRMs at the time but needed something a little more customizable. Pipedrive was easily the most customizable CRM I tried.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily like the pricepoint for being able to use the phone plug-in. I would love to be able to make my calls directly from my CRM but I can't justify the cost/month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipedrive is very functional and customizable for most businesses. There are also a number of plugins available to integrate Pipedrive to your mass email/mailing functions as well.

I'm an independent insurance agent. At any one given time I could have 50+ people in my pipeline between prospect to paying customer. In some of those cases, the sales cycle can be 6 months or longer. Pipedrive allows me to manage a large number of clientele effectively and keep track of all contact and communications. By setting reminders, I can remind myself when it's time to come back around at some point in the future when I've long forgotten what was required.

Pipedrive review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Simple and the perfect fit for our small sales organization!"

What do you like best?

As sales manager, the initial set-up for my entire team took me about 2 hours and then we were able to use it. We've made a few tweaks along the way, but haven't made any dramatic changes. Our previous CRM took a team of three people 5 months to set up before the team could use , and then it was extremely confusing. Pipedrive makes it all so simple!

What do you dislike?

I do wish that we could set daily call/email/activity goals for each sales rep. It's easy enough to track, but having them know their a goal being tracked would up productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the great videos that they have in their blog on on their YouTube channel. They give you a great perspective on what Pipedrive does and doesn't do.

Pipedrive saves the entire team so much time and streamlines our sales process. We are able to close deals or weed out bad deals much more quickly now, and we've seen our sales improve about 20% this year.

Pipedrive review by Geraldine C.
Geraldine C.

"The Perfect Sized"

What do you like best?

We talk about them throughout the sales process and I really enjoy how Pipedrive conceptualizes them. Creating a person, an organization and a deal is extremely easy. It is also set up to keep you informed of phone calls. The new dashboard also offers a surprising view of the activities, forecast sales and the security with which the customer data is kept.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more filters for the clients. For example, in the previous Software, we could filter the client, for example, by the sales that he made, and this client was more important to us.

We use Pipedrive to monitor and expand our customer base. We also use it as an administrator of time, we plan meetings. But Pipedrive is much more, it still has many functions that we do not use because it costs us to reject other software solutions. We can also import data, even from another CRM. Clients are maintained and sales are better, analyzing this part of the company.

Pipedrive review by Tina B.
Tina B.

"Keeps us from double selling"

What do you like best?

I like that we have several sales people on our team using the system, but we can keep our own account in line with what we are doing, and see their pipelines when necessary.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard for me to keep my account as organized as I need it to be when I'm in a busy sales time and have a lot coming in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good for any size business. We used to have a team of 6 and now there are just 2 of us. It has kept their information in the pipeline so it's super helpful even after they have left.

We have several sales people in different territories but have people in our pipeline from a year or more ago that we can easily overstep. With pipedrive, I can easily see who other reps are working with and where their touch points are.

Pipedrive review by Harry P.
Harry P.

"A great CRM for quotation focused workflow"

What do you like best?

Everything is there without much need for customization. Pipelines can be customized easily and without any programming.

Visibility of emails and activities tied to a job make it easy for someone else to help out a client when the owner is not available.

Assigning and scheduling of tasks with reminders are a great way to keep track of what needs to be done by what time.

What do you dislike?

For now, the private and public access of emails. There needs to be one in between the current settings that assumes emails are private until you associate the email with a deal (and not a contact).

Integration of outlook. Some of our users don't like the fact that they have to use the mail screen in the browser rather than outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Also, email visibility to other users is quite extensive. There are sensitive emails that I don't want anybody to access but the default is that if the contact is created in pipedrive, it is shared and viewable to everybody.

Management and tracking of quotations. Very quick to see what actions have been done by various members of the sales force.

Reporting of results, hit rate, loss explanations and amount of quotations.

Pipedrive review by Paul B.
Paul B.

"Easy to learn, clean look and ease of flow"

What do you like best?

How easy it is set up your email connections, groups and adding notes and reminders, I trade options every day and own rental houses this keeps me busy, since I just started a new factoring business, without pipedrive I would miss tasks, engagements and most important upcoming connections.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, have not experienced anything negative att is time, If I do I will be sure to give my thoughts and why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save you one day, from embarrassment forgetting someone or something, just the organization alone is great, tidy and will keep you on track.

Problems solved is just staying in focus, keeping an order of clients, being able to remind myself of dates, meetings, where I left off with a client, and best of all who we gained as a client and who we did not and go back to find out why we didn't.

Pipedrive review by Gabriel L.
Gabriel L.

"The best CRM experience I`ve had so far"

What do you like best?

I love pipedrive. Already used a lot of sales pipelines (like Moskit), but Pipedrive is more complete, more solid and more reliable than anything I`ve ever used.

I use pipedrive integrated with a lot of other services (RD, Zapier, Google Agenda and Gmail), and everything just WORKS.

Started using it to manage all my leads (inbound and outbound), and as my sales team grows, I realized is really easy to setup everything. You can customize your pipeline, create filters, manage leads, record e-mails, schedule activities... Is really easy to use. I recommend. The support is amazing, also.

What do you dislike?

Is really hard to find out something I dislike at pipedrive. The filters are not so easy to create, sometimes I felt lost integrating the API with some other services (but it wasn`t Pipedrive fault), and if you have a lot of leads, you'l eventually be lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a CRM manager, use Pipedrive. Really. Don't consider any other. The support is amazing, is really easy to use, you can integrate with a lot of other services and the management is really, really good.

My biggest problem was managing all my leads. I have a lot of leads in a lot of stages, and i needed to manage the sales team leads also. With Pipedrive I can create outbound leads, receive inbound leads, manage leads from my team, transfer and export in different formats (like xls. to manage in a different database), and record all the communication in a pleasant timelime. This made my CRM easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.

Pipedrive review by David B.
David B.

"Simplicity of use and good integrations"

What do you like best?

The design of Pipedrive makes it very easy to set up and start using, no matter the size of the team. As it is integratede (natively or via zapier) with a lot of our marketing tools, it allows us to streamline the marketing / sales process all the while keeping it simple. The support is also very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Pipedrive is a very good CRM "pre sale" but not perfect to manage the lifetime of a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to assess if you need a CRM only to manage the Sales pipeline, or also the life time of a customer. Pipedrive is perfect for the former, but not really for the later.

We do have a long sales cycle with our B2B SaaS (1 to 4 months) and pipedrive allows us to easily follow our sales pipeline, manage the pipe of all our sales. The visualization of performance data can be improved but it gives us key indicators on the average length of our sales process and the team performence. Also Pipedrive makes it very easy for our sales to have their task list at hands. Each communications with a customer is automatically copied on the profile, which is very handy.

Pipedrive review by Emilia M.
Emilia M.

"Simple tool, great analytics, amazing customer support."

What do you like best?

I tried many CRM's, and Pipedrive so far beats every solution. It's easy to use, it's integrated with your e-mail, provides great analytics and on top of that provides great customer support. There are many solutions that provide complex features but very often that kilss the overall user experience. The app is friendly enough for most sales teams and this has a lot to do with the system being fully mobile optimized. You can easily integrate it with Google Calendar, Google Contacts, and other Google apps and many popular third-party business systems.

With this software, you can efficiently managing your company’s sales pipeline. The downright intuitiveness of the system helps you distinguish hot leads and priority deals, and develop an individual approach for each of them without wasting too much time. Negotiating a deal, or maintaining lead relationships in general is a fully flexible process, and you can quickly customize it to promote your brand, or adjust the conditions you no longer agree with.

What do you dislike?

At this point I can't find anything that I dislike about the tool. It could be a bit cheaper I guess :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just test it! It's great :)

Great solution for tracking and managing sales efforts. If you are a sales team 2-20 people it's your go-to CRM. Pipedrive acts as your personal sales manager that helps you pick the right activities and deals to focus on. This is why the tool is a real blessing for business owners and sales managers, and a useful and effective application for sales people.

Pipedrive review by JULIO MANUEL R.
JULIO MANUEL R.

" projecting to the future with pipedrive"

What do you like best?

Our company has analyzed a point in favor of the reporting panel and my flexibility to deepen the sales agents at any specific time scale, gathers all the relevant information for an agreement in a single view. This includes the main contact, other contacts, price and product information, history of activities and upcoming activities

What do you dislike?

the company has verified that this is one of the several falecias where by default, creates a new person, which means many duplicates, the other option is Pipedrive. it does not do anything: our previous server had an unassigned email in which all the emails were kept until you created a new person or assigned an existing one; It was the main method we use to add contacts to the credit card, so it's not a problem. to find some way to tag the existing contacts and then review them weekly and filter out the untagged ones and correct them, so there's an alternative solution, but it's annoying for something that I thought would be a pretty common problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

the company has always been looking for good, simple and affordable technological tools to make life easier for our customers. For people who do not use technology naturally but need a CRM solution, finding Pipedrive is a good day. It is clear that much thought was given to what is needed to easily manage the backend of a sales business. Pipedrive is simplifying this process for us

Forget complex and expensive CRM tools. I have seen many of them (see my story on LinkedIn). This is the first to do what is supposed to: make the seller live with ease

Pipedrive review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Everything you need for a simple CRM tool"

What do you like best?

I love the simple user interface of the Pipedrive platform. I've been able to import all of my existing sales data from old spreadsheets and quickly train employees at my agency. We also love the reporting features for our year-end review.

What do you dislike?

There are not many cons for the platform. Sometimes I have to spend time adding filters to get the correct dashboard view that I'm looking for, but most customization is doable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cost-effective CRM tool that has a wide variety of features and integrations, PipeDrive is a no-brainer. It's simple and effective.

Our new business strategy team is saving time from updating spreadsheets and becoming more effective by entering real-time data on a weekly basis. This gives us a better understanding of how our sales process is performing and where we need to improve.

Pipedrive review by Muhammad Musa K.
Muhammad Musa K.

"Very helpful in tracking progress"

What do you like best?

It is a well organised , customizable and easy to use. This software will help any size of company whether it be small or big. It helps stream line the sales process.It helps keep track of your activity with customers either it be a call , meeting or just an email. The mobile app also syncs with your phone and will automatically update if you make a call to your client. You can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. Pipedrive can also be integrated with slack which helps identify new deals and deals won/lost. Making notes with each activity really helps.

What do you dislike?

It would have been better if the head would also be able to comment on my progress in the activity tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really easy to customize the pipeline/sales process according to your own needs. And it helps in making the salesman life easy. Overall it helps in keeping track of every activity as everything is logged and up to date. It is a very user-friendly software.

My boss sits at a different office so he does not have knowledge of what i am doing and what is the status of a deal so this helps in identifying what my current status on a deal is and what stage is it in.

Pipedrive review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"PIpeDrive brings more sales opportunities"

What do you like best?

PipeDrive has helped me bringing more sales opportunities. It has helped with our lead generation work and helped managing the leads effectively. All leads can be added to the pipelines and into various stages. We are able to manage stages and assign activities for the leads. It helps sending outbound campaigns to the leads and track those leads easily.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I should say I dislike but there are a few things which I would like to be added. pipe drive will be great to have options for project billing management. If we can manage the project billing right within the Pipedrive, it will be easier for our sales team to see the value of their projects with a specific lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipedrive helps greatly with managing the leads and hence closing the deals. It will be great to use and see if you can manage the prospects in a better way.

My team use pipedrive to mange leads and close the IT related projects. It helps us managing leads and the deals for them if they become qualifies at any stage.

Pipedrive review by João Pedro  P.
João Pedro P.

"Amazing depending on company size, but has some critical failures"

What do you like best?

What I love about Pipedrive is how simple and straight forward is to setup what you need it to do. In about a week or so, you can have everything set up and working without the need of much training. And if it is missing something, just add it with a couple of clicks. It is a tool quite easy to learn and to master.

Pipedrive is also compatible with hole bunch of other apps that can make quite robust.

What do you dislike?

Depending on your company size, needs and the type of product you sell, Pipedrive is definitely not the one for you. There are a series of limitations which you may neither notice or be the definitive factor for you not to use pipedrive as your primary CRM system.

Pipedrive does not let you create new deals in bulk inside the system, you need to rely on sheets (and probably a automation with Zapier).

Pipedrive does not offer much on fields personalization. And this is where it gets really annoying. Outside of the details and pipelines steps, you can't change a thing. This goes from the color the won process appears goes to product catalog.

The product catalog is what I think is the biggest problem with Pipedrive. It is extremelly limited to the point you will see yourself doing a hole bunch of quick fixes to use it. My company, for example, does not have a fix stock nor fixed suppliers. So if you get your product from different suppliers with different prices and in the same coin, good luck letting that registered in pipedrive.

Pipedrive is great. It is fast and simple. But it is not very robust

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Pipedrive with Zapier and Plecto. Those 3 can do wonders together.

CRM, automations, workflow, purchaseflow.

Pipedrive review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"Pipedrive for Small Businesses "

What do you like best?

I like the most the simplicity of organizing your potential clients and to dos.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost associated with it, $25/mo. is a bit steep for the amount we use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are part of a sales team and do not have an automated sales process like PIpedrive you need to download this asap. Even though this is a cost toward the company, it is worth it to make sure balls arent dropped and you are properly checking in with potential clients every couple of weeks. Before we had this service we would often forget about certain potential clients that told us to "Check back next quarter" and we have gained clients because of this reminder on Pipedrive.

As a small business with a lot of balls in the air, Pipedrive helps me stay organized and on top of the next to do's for the sale to take place.

Pipedrive review by Neil A.
Neil A.

"A good CRM at a decent price"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is extremely easy to use when compared to platforms like Salesforce.

The initial setup & integration with other tools (mostly via Zapier) is simple to do and allows for a CRM that will be suitable for all but the most demanding of SMEs.

What do you dislike?

There feels to be a real focus on selling "Products" through the pipelines. As a SaaS business, we look to focus on monthly recurring revenue rather than one off product sales.

The ability to track ongoing repeating payments & calculating these under "won deals" is lacking, and something we found Salesforce better for (although Salesforce was a LOT more expensive).

Recommendations to others considering the product

For most SMEs Pipedrive is a great, cost effective solution for any CRM requirements.

If you are in a recurring service based business (e.g. SaaS) then the system can have some difficulties, including being a bit awkward to calculate projected future recurring revenues.

Pipedrive is our main CRM and links our sales team to our in-trial accounts, as well as our support team to our converted user accounts.

Pipedrive review by Rajiv 'RajNATION' N.
Rajiv 'RajNATION' N.

"The best software I pay for"

What do you like best?

If you've ever used salesforce before when working at a large enterprise, and now you're running your own smaller operation, Pipedrive is what you are looking for. I don't say that to mean it looks the same, I mean that if youv'e used an advanced CRM and pipeline management software like Salesforce before, Pipedrive will feel very natural right away. I love tracking dealflow with it, plus it plugs into Google Chrome/Gmail.

What do you dislike?

I noticed when I create a followup task in Pipedrive that sends to my calendar, there isn't a way on the calendar to mark the task as complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on the fence about it, do it. You get a free 14-day trial. I even emailed asking for a 14-day extension and they were happy to do it. When I think about my business pre-Pipedrive, I was scared about spending on something that I was already doing on my own (with Google Sheets). I can confidently say now I shouldn't have been scared and should have sooner said to myself, "spend on something that can help you do your job better."

I was using Google spreadsheets before so this is helping track dealflow and even making me move on stalled opportunities that I otherwise may have forgottoen about.

Pipedrive review by Teresa Aminta C.
Teresa Aminta C.

"Exceptional CRM tools"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive and with a well-developed interface, Pipedrive is a great CRM software for customer management and business closings with a follow-up to offer the best services of your company with tools that makes a more complete organization, improves the offers and that integrates a calendar.

What do you dislike?

It is tedious to add new notes to the offers, you have to be constantly updating, but in general I think Pipedrive is well qualified for any type of company.

Integrate with other software, emails and all the tools have been very useful, I think that other software in this category would not have done better, we have changed from Silver to Gold and it has really been worth it, we can import spreadsheets without any problem and the growth of the company with the best customer service has been excellent.

Pipedrive review by Bailey  F.
Bailey F.

"CRM software that's easy to use and easy to train"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is a very user-friendly platform and it is easy to teach your salespeople as well as others. The integrations of so many different programs proves to be a great business tool. I mostly coordinate mine with my drip campaigns. You can log every single activity that is done with a customer as well as have the phone calls and voicemails recorded if you have just call integraded with pipedrive itself. Great for if you are a sales based company.

What do you dislike?

But this time there's nothing that I dislike out of pipedrive. After you learn the software or of a general idea of how it works, it's very simple to use and is a great tool for your team.

Issues that we are solving is that of logging information and interaction with our customers. Every phone call, email, interaction is logged into the system as well as deals that are being made that way management can keep an eye on them to make sure the correct actions are taken.

Pipedrive review by Katherine A.
Katherine A.

"It makes the sales process easy"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and the interface is very intuitive. The sales pipeline is great, it helps me to keep track of every stage of the sales process in a visual manner, and knowing in which stage of the process a deal is and how much time it takes from taking a lead into a sale. The activities management keeps me attentive of every deal and helps me put extra effort in closing a sale, and it provides my sales manager of a record of my daily work.

What do you dislike?

The integration with google calendar doesn't allow to change the title of the activities of the events making difficult to manage activities, meetings and events on google calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to improve your sales and bring order to your sales team

Pipedrive has helped our business to improve our sales process starting with the lead generation and management, tracking of all sales activities and sellers. The sales forecast is very important to make adjustments in the prices that are offered to potential customers to accomplish our sales goals.

Pipedrive review by Anderson Enrique R.
Anderson Enrique R.

"Easy-to-use CRM for small companies"

What do you like best?

Being able to organize your agenda and workload by adding due dates to the activities is extremely useful. It is clear that the sales personnel participated in the creation of this product, since it helps to show the activities that are overdue, those that have been completed.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the integration of PipeDrive with Chrome could send reminders of tasks and activities instead of just sending reminders by email. Customizing the stages to fit our needs was a bit complicated at first, but we solved it.

Integrations: Pipedrive integrates well with our support system. Your estimation tools give me very real and accurate data (combined with my knowledge of my market and product, etc.) that help me understand my range of potential income at any time. Based on the current sales process.

Pipedrive review by Matthew V.
Matthew V.

"This is a very good CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to navigate, and isn't too overloaded with extra features that we do not need

What do you dislike?

I would prefer if it integrated more easily with other programs that our company uses more easily to let information flow

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many CRM's out there, but this one is a very easy program to start and implement for a business like ours that doesn't just use it for sales, but also other functions.

We solved our issue of a centralized CRM that we used for customer contacts and a sales tracking/pipeline system. The benefits that we have realized are that all of our information is in one place, sales pipelines are very easy to see and understand, and we can track sales in almost real time.

Pipedrive review by Bob S.
Bob S.

"Pipedrive keeps our sales activities on track"

What do you like best?

I love how Pipedrive keeps us on track with all of our leads and sales activities. The 2 things I like the best are the visual pipeline and the fact that Pipedrive always asks for the next activity on a deal. If you stop creating activities before a deal is complete, Pipedrive warns you.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to view everyone's deals together. This may be due to our setup as I am not the administrator, but you have to select each user to view their deals separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be a good idea to check the integrations before purchasing. Pipedrive does integrate with many other apps, so that is something to consider.

We use Pipedrive to keep track of all of our sales leads and sales pipeline.

Pipedrive review by Hettie A.
Hettie A.

"Great CRM tool"

What do you like best?

I really like the integration with Google Calendar and Google Сontacts. Good clients for mobile devices, you can always create and edit new activities on the go. An interesting idea with the "pipeline" function. It is convenient to observe all the sales process. It is also convenient that there is a built-in mail client, now I receive and write emails exclusively through Pipedrive.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more filters for customers. For example, in the past CRM, we could filter the client, for example, by the sales that it made, and this client was more important to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We tried many free CRMs and chose from them Pipedrive. He really helped our sales team. It is easy to use and convenient, its interface is informative. Try it.

In general, we use Pipedrive to monitor and expand our customer base. We also use it as a time manager, we plan meetings. But Pipedrive is much more, it still has many functions that we do not use because it's difficult for us to refuse of other software solutions.

Pipedrive review by Vincent H.
Vincent H.

"Has everything you need as a sales rep"

What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly, the google calendar integration is really good, getting everything synced in my phone, meetings etc. And I can ask google assistant what tasks I have today in my car and google will tell me.

What do you dislike?

When you send an invitation to a meeting, some clients only get an attached file and it's not adding to their calendar in Pipedrive.

I have this problem as well. When I clicked on the attached file nothing happens and I can't create an agenda with the invitation. This can be frustrating since I have to manually add meetings in my Pipedrive calendar and remind the clients to for those who have the same problem.

Getting control over my Salespipe, better structure.

Pipedrive review by Stephen C.
Stephen C.

"Easy to use CRM - Simple yet extremely powerful"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of this CRM. I switched over from podio with was really confusing. I like the web-hook integrations with zapier, and the kixie phone integration.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty in separating and limiting access to certain data is frustrating. I finally seem to have a grip on it though. The web-hooks should be a little more robust for triggering zap via zapier. It would also be nice to have flexability in the plan. Right now It's all or nothing with the plans. I can not have different team members on different plans based on their roles. If one person is on gold plan everyone has to be on the Gold Plan.... and that can get pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you try it. It is really cool, and easy to use.

CRM for my business. It has helped us keep organized tremendously. I love how easy it is to audit the work of our team members and keep them on point.

Pipedrive review by Javier M.
Javier M.

"The visual funnel CRM"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive's UI, with its visual funnel and intuitive way to move deals from stage to stage, is one of my favorite CRMs. We've been using it for over 3 years and every year they've added new, more powerful functionality. New agenda views and a recently released data enrichment feature makes me optimistic this CRM is heading in the right direction. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

I think the price point is a bit high for the value it offers, and it could incorporate more data input automation (getting there with newly released features). They are just starting to incorporate the ability to do drip email campaigns, so it's pretty basic right now. Their dashboards and reports could be better at helping unearth sales insights from data collected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a CRM that your sales reps will love if they've been working with older tools like SalesForce. It is a lot more visual and intuitive; the mobile is app is great and has been incorporating more and more features, now suggesting customers to visit depending on your location, which is great for sales people who are out on the field. The only CRM that currently matches this one in my opinion is SalesFlare.

We use Pipedrive for keeping track of our sales funnel. It has helped us with accountability and sending

follow up reminders for our sales reps. Their activity and task management has also gotten a lot better over the years, helping our reps be a lot more focused and effective.

Pipedrive review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Using Pipedrive as a Director of Wholesale"

What do you like best?

I like the clean, minimal layout of the Pipedrive interface. I find it easy to navigate and very user-friendly. The concept itself is one that is strong and it's made my job of keeping track of hundreds of wholesale accounts and potential accounts much easier. The ability to schedule detailed follow-ups for every wholesale account really keeps me on top of my communication goals.

What do you dislike?

I would like Pipedrive to have a desktop version and better integration with Gmail/other mail apps. I would find it helpful to have desktop notifications from Pipedrive reminding me of my scheduled tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the tutorials, they are pretty helpful. Pipedrive does seem to update and add features often, so stay on top of those for optimal user experience.

Since incorporating Pipedirve into my companies list of tools, we've found it to be integral in our goal of reaching new wholesale accounts and remaining in conversation with them. It's easy to forget to send a follow-up email to a potential account and lose track of the status of every individual you've been in touch with. The piplines help keep every account in the appropriate categories so that I know what the appropriate action should be next time I open Pipedrive.

Pipedrive review by John L.
John L.

"Perfect for startups"

What do you like best?

Manages all your data without forcing a workflow (to some this can seem confusing since "you don't know how to use it properly", but I see it as an advantage). Highly customizable with custom fields. Great mobile app. Wonderful API that was super easy to integrate with my own server, to automatically create a Person, Organization, Deal and Activity when people submit an interest form on my website.

What do you dislike?

Some fields in the "New Deal" prompt cannot be customized.

I started using it about a year ago when starting up my company. I am the only employee so I don't have any experience using Pipedrive with colleagues. I use Pipedrive to keep track of all my leads and existing customers.

Pipedrive review by Fillipe Neyl W.
Fillipe Neyl W.

"Changed the way I make sales"

What do you like best?

I have always loved the kanban concept, where you move things along different stages/phases. It works very well for task management and Pipedrive uses it to manage deals, so it's a great thing. To be able to see the deals in a pipeline (that's where the name Pipedrive comes from) makes very easy to know where you need to act to close more deals. If there's no new deals coming in and moving through the stages, you won't get any sales done. They have great content on their support and blog section with tips and even an email based training on sales. The reports make it clear how many deals, call, meeting and emails you have to make to close a deal. Than you have to think about it backwards. Instead of thinking about closing deals, you have to think about how many calls, meetings, emails and proposals you got to make to be a champion in sales.

What do you dislike?

After using Pipedrive for more than 3 years, I saw they launching a lot of new features much needed (canned answers, full email integration, email opening tracking, live sales report dashboard, completely new reports section and more), so now is very hard to find something I really miss.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose the Gold Plan, that fully integrates with email, it's life changing on saving time.

I'm a CEO of a little digital agency in Brazil, so like many of small entrepreneurs, I have to multitask. Currently I do the sales as my primary function, but still have to take care of hiring people, help with some os the big projects and act with a lot of things the sometimes get in the way and the team needs assistance. With Pipedrive I save A LOT o time and when thing get difficult I can see clearly with deals deserve the more attention.

Pipedrive review by Ujjwal A.
Ujjwal A.

"If you are Sales Driven then Pipedrive will help you acheive those numbers"

What do you like best?

The ability to see a snapshot of your ongoing transactions through the dashboard. Every time you complete a task, it asks to feed in the next task for that transaction. This way you are less likely to be distracted from the deal that you in middle of. Mail templates feature is another additional benefit to full email sync in the Gold Version. The ability to see who's clicked on the links is standard now a days but Pipedrive handles it well.

What do you dislike?

It has very limited automation for a CRM software and does not have a desktop application like most other crm software. So you need to log in through your browser or use it on the mobile app for making any changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will help boost your sales as you can see all the deal and what stage of the process they are on. It is a good cloud software with reliable app.

Focused sales efforts with a clear picture can help boost the sales dramatically. Each task gets an individual attention. So any manager can monitor the performance of their team/individuals and assign new deals to them. Manager can review each deal and the stage that deal is on for a weekly performance appraisal. You Can even customize the pipeline to suit your business processes.

Pipedrive review by User

"Pipedrive is an effective sales tool"

What do you like best?

It allows me to customize the funnel and each of the stages of sale. I can view the deals information separately and together. The program has an incredible tool reports that gives us metrics like the number of deals in the funnel and the average time to close it.

Pipedrive also offers a comprehensive and friendly documentation that teaches you how to use the tools it contains and how to get the most out of them.

It helps me to organize sales and to follow the activities in each of its stages. It is easy to synchronize with third-party applications such as Google Calendar and has an excellent notifications system.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any deficiency in this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is suitable for companies of any level. Pipedrive is easy, simple and incredibly functional, with the tools you need to understand with certainty the behavior of sales. The metrics it provides are detailed and precise.

It is a tool that brings strength to the sales area, thanks to the automation it brings. Sales with long and complex processes are streamlined, and that is possible to observe in the results. It helps us grow as a sales team, increase our productivity in the department and achieve our business goals effectively.

Pipedrive review by Wayne S.
Wayne S.

"I became an expert salesman"

What do you like best?

I take advantage of Pipedrive's opportunity to learn how to make a good seller with different tactics, to be able to personalize the stages of sales. Adding or eliminating stages is more characteristic and I can facilitate the process by rearranging the stages to my liking as I think it will do better or better understand to facilitate the prediction of sales volume in the next periods

What do you dislike?

You can not classify the clients by category as I would like there should be that classification option to be able to group them by the clients that I think are potential clients and main clients that are common

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think a good work platform to recommend is good and is a faster and efficient way to close contracts

sales are more orderly and the database that you have from customers can have a more elegant order of how the process goes with each one to take into account each customer and their purchase history with the company.

Pipedrive review by Dailius .
Dailius .

"Pipedrive is a Great Option For a Growing Sales Team"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is probably the most easy to use CRM I have tried on the market. It is designed more for the end user in mind; therefore there is little to no adoption curve. I also feel that there has been a host of solid integrations created for Pipedrive to allow you to work in easily with our products in the stack. As a sales leader, keeping my employees happy is critical and have also used Pipedrive in previous roles for similar reasons

What do you dislike?

I feel that Pipedrive can do some more work around enabling sales teams to actually get going out of the box with recommend deal flows and processes. Also I feel that reporting functions could also be further clarified. I also think that simple changes like including both a delineated first and last name out of the box are quick changes that would add alot of value for practical reasons

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think most people generally compare to Hubspot; I'd also consider Prosperworks as I think they are building an exciting product

Pipedrive provides a cost effective solution to get up and running with limited friction. It also allows us to actively manage and triage leads effectively

Pipedrive review by Lyn W.
Lyn W.

"Project Creation and Coordination"

What do you like best?

I like being able to create projects and assign tasks to the team. We also use it for entering activities per project and tracking progress of each project

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to create actual tickets for projects if there is an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think its a good platform for small businesses. Not sure how it would work for larger companies. Maybe implement a few more features and it would be good,

We are all able to keep track of of projects and see who is next assigned to the project. We are also able to keep involved with each other thru the platform. We also get reminders on the day of our tasks.

Pipedrive review by Yakeline J.
Yakeline J.

"MAKES MY DAY"

What do you like best?

I'm grateful I have Pipedrive to put all my day in order and helps me supervise the work of my team.

What do you dislike?

The statistics could be better for the Commercial Departments. I'd like to have the number of deals that just landed in a part of the funnel and didn't pass through all the steps.

Sometimes we send e-mails to more than one person and then their addresses appear as part of our database, but are unnecessary and then I have to take the time to erase them all, they should appear on a different place and not in our main database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT!

Activities and follow-ups are in order now. Also having all our database in just one system.

Pipedrive review by Administrator

"The choice is clear-maybe."

What do you like best?

Support is quick and easy to obtain. The answers are clear and honest.

What do you dislike?

As CRMs go, it addresses only a very small segment of the cradle to grave sales cycle, that a small business relies on. Small business salespeople are typically overstressed and need help with lead management, sales nurturing, marketing efforts, and reminder setting after the deal closes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you seriously only need lead management and have another CRM to work with for everything else, choose this. Else look at Freshsales, Hubspot, Nutshell. I have tried them all within a 2 week span. My honest opinion: Hubsot wins for completeness, but beware of needing the Marketing module; it is charged based on contacts in the CRM. and can run you 100$ more easily each month per person.

That leaves Freshsales and Nutshell. Nutshell seems to be a better choice: gorgeous GUI, intuitive set up, fantastic VoIP included in Pro package including call recording. And the ability to set an activity reminder after the sale! So if you are selling software subscriptions, set a renewal date reminder. Small touches like that that make it shine.

Lead Management. The system is OK. Paying so much more for just Gmail and 365 integration that the rest give for free seems ridiculous. As well, the system is just for Leads. Nothing after and no nurturing if you are in a holding pattern for an undecided prospect.

That being said, it does lead management basics well. It has great apps for iOS ( ipad and iphone). Dont have Android so cannot comment there. It is simple and does it's part of the relay.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Pipedrive Videos

Learning about Pipedrive?

* We monitor all Pipedrive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(854 reviews)