Pipedrive

Pipedrive is Web-based Sales CRM & Pipeline Management Software. Pipedrive focuses on making more sales happen with less time needed for admin.

Work for Pipedrive?

Learning about Pipedrive?

Pipedrive Reviews

Showing 625 Pipedrive reviews
Pipedrive review by <span>Hettie A.</span>
Hettie A.

Great CRM tool

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I really like the integration with Google Calendar and Google Сontacts. Good clients for mobile devices, you can always create and edit new activities on the go. An interesting idea with the "pipeline" function. It is convenient to observe all the sales process. It is also convenient that there is a built-in mail client, now I receive and write emails exclusively through Pipedrive.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more filters for customers. For example, in the past CRM, we could filter the client, for example, by the sales that it made, and this client was more important to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We tried many free CRMs and chose from them Pipedrive. He really helped our sales team. It is easy to use and convenient, its interface is informative. Try it.

In general, we use Pipedrive to monitor and expand our customer base. We also use it as a time manager, we plan meetings. But Pipedrive is much more, it still has many functions that we do not use because it's difficult for us to refuse of other software solutions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pipedrive
Pipedrive review by <span>Stephen C.</span>
Stephen C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of this CRM. I switched over from podio with was really confusing. I like the web-hook integrations with zapier, and the kixie phone integration.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty in separating and limiting access to certain data is frustrating. I finally seem to have a grip on it though. The web-hooks should be a little more robust for triggering zap via zapier. It would also be nice to have flexability in the plan. Right now It's all or nothing with the plans. I can not have different team members on different plans based on their roles. If one person is on gold plan everyone has to be on the Gold Plan.... and that can get pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you try it. It is really cool, and easy to use.

CRM for my business. It has helped us keep organized tremendously. I love how easy it is to audit the work of our team members and keep them on point.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What CRM solution do you use?

Pipedrive review by <span>Javier M.</span>
Javier M.

The visual funnel CRM

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Pipedrive's UI, with its visual funnel and intuitive way to move deals from stage to stage, is one of my favorite CRMs. We've been using it for over 3 years and every year they've added new, more powerful functionality. New agenda views and a recently released data enrichment feature makes me optimistic this CRM is heading in the right direction. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

I think the price point is a bit high for the value it offers, and it could incorporate more data input automation (getting there with newly released features). They are just starting to incorporate the ability to do drip email campaigns, so it's pretty basic right now. Their dashboards and reports could be better at helping unearth sales insights from data collected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a CRM that your sales reps will love if they've been working with older tools like SalesForce. It is a lot more visual and intuitive; the mobile is app is great and has been incorporating more and more features, now suggesting customers to visit depending on your location, which is great for sales people who are out on the field. The only CRM that currently matches this one in my opinion is SalesFlare.

We use Pipedrive for keeping track of our sales funnel. It has helped us with accountability and sending

follow up reminders for our sales reps. Their activity and task management has also gotten a lot better over the years, helping our reps be a lot more focused and effective.

Pipedrive review by <span>Sarah R.</span>
Sarah R.

Using Pipedrive as a Director of Wholesale

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the clean, minimal layout of the Pipedrive interface. I find it easy to navigate and very user-friendly. The concept itself is one that is strong and it's made my job of keeping track of hundreds of wholesale accounts and potential accounts much easier. The ability to schedule detailed follow-ups for every wholesale account really keeps me on top of my communication goals.

What do you dislike?

I would like Pipedrive to have a desktop version and better integration with Gmail/other mail apps. I would find it helpful to have desktop notifications from Pipedrive reminding me of my scheduled tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the tutorials, they are pretty helpful. Pipedrive does seem to update and add features often, so stay on top of those for optimal user experience.

Since incorporating Pipedirve into my companies list of tools, we've found it to be integral in our goal of reaching new wholesale accounts and remaining in conversation with them. It's easy to forget to send a follow-up email to a potential account and lose track of the status of every individual you've been in touch with. The piplines help keep every account in the appropriate categories so that I know what the appropriate action should be next time I open Pipedrive.

Pipedrive review by <span>Fillipe Neyl W.</span>
Fillipe Neyl W.
Validated Review

Changed the way I make sales

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have always loved the kanban concept, where you move things along different stages/phases. It works very well for task management and Pipedrive uses it to manage deals, so it's a great thing. To be able to see the deals in a pipeline (that's where the name Pipedrive comes from) makes very easy to know where you need to act to close more deals. If there's no new deals coming in and moving through the stages, you won't get any sales done. They have great content on their support and blog section with tips and even an email based training on sales. The reports make it clear how many deals, call, meeting and emails you have to make to close a deal. Than you have to think about it backwards. Instead of thinking about closing deals, you have to think about how many calls, meetings, emails and proposals you got to make to be a champion in sales.

What do you dislike?

After using Pipedrive for more than 3 years, I saw they launching a lot of new features much needed (canned answers, full email integration, email opening tracking, live sales report dashboard, completely new reports section and more), so now is very hard to find something I really miss.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose the Gold Plan, that fully integrates with email, it's life changing on saving time.

I'm a CEO of a little digital agency in Brazil, so like many of small entrepreneurs, I have to multitask. Currently I do the sales as my primary function, but still have to take care of hiring people, help with some os the big projects and act with a lot of things the sometimes get in the way and the team needs assistance. With Pipedrive I save A LOT o time and when thing get difficult I can see clearly with deals deserve the more attention.

Pipedrive review by <span>Ujjwal A.</span>
Ujjwal A.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ability to see a snapshot of your ongoing transactions through the dashboard. Every time you complete a task, it asks to feed in the next task for that transaction. This way you are less likely to be distracted from the deal that you in middle of. Mail templates feature is another additional benefit to full email sync in the Gold Version. The ability to see who's clicked on the links is standard now a days but Pipedrive handles it well.

What do you dislike?

It has very limited automation for a CRM software and does not have a desktop application like most other crm software. So you need to log in through your browser or use it on the mobile app for making any changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will help boost your sales as you can see all the deal and what stage of the process they are on. It is a good cloud software with reliable app.

Focused sales efforts with a clear picture can help boost the sales dramatically. Each task gets an individual attention. So any manager can monitor the performance of their team/individuals and assign new deals to them. Manager can review each deal and the stage that deal is on for a weekly performance appraisal. You Can even customize the pipeline to suit your business processes.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Pipedrive Videos

Learning about Pipedrive?

* We monitor all Pipedrive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.