After 12 years of using own homemade MS Access-based CRM I finally found web-based CRM with very close logic to mine, sales CRM approach and other good things in it:
- enough functionality, nothing redundant;
- smart, comfortable and easy interface;
- sales-oriented CRM, in my business I use CRM mostly for lead generation, movement through pipeline and clients data and statuses collection, Pipedrive is about all these things;
- normal collaborative functions, but mostly for individual using (B2B sales works mostly alone);
- adequate commercial policy;
- logical and useful updates, a lot of connectors with other systems;
- active support and quick feedback;
- easy and correct data export-import, it was easy to transfer data from old CRM.
Nothing special really.
Some ideas to improve (but not critical and, certainly, I don't want to loose current comfortable simplicity because of my custom requirements):
- more analytics;
- some billing functions (e.g. storage of prices and tarrifs by clients with connection to external systems, fixation of payments and analysis of accounts receivable).
If you need sales-oriented CRM for B2B sales and for not huge team (1-20 salesmen) - you have to try Pipedrive, imho. I have experience with CRMs more than 14 years and spend money only for Pipedrive:)
- Accumulation and storage of data about clients, contacts and activities;
- Activities planning (really strong idea to make new task for every client after closing of finished activity!);
- Collaborative work and joint data for sales team;
- Pipeline support and control.