G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ūüöÄ

(768 reviews)

Pipedrive is Web-based Sales CRM & Pipeline Management Software. Pipedrive focuses on making more sales happen with less time needed for admin.

Work for Pipedrive?

Learning about Pipedrive?

Pipedrive Reviews

Showing 785 Pipedrive reviews
Pipedrive review by Cris N.
Cris N.
View Original

"Pipedrive Best CRM easy to use with google accounts"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pipedrive
Pipedrive review by Chandni B.
Chandni B.

"Pipedrive Review - Overall"

What do you like best?

I really like how user friendly Pipedrive is. I just started using it about 2 months ago and I found it a pretty easy transition from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Managing your pipe and moving deals along the pipe is also very easy.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how I am unable to understand how to fully use Pipedrive. I am very confused as to how I am supposed to set my tasks... am I supposed to set a new task everyday, or keep the same task open when trying to contact a client... I will never know. I also get very annoyed when I mark a task as "done" it prompts me to make another task. I do not want to be promoted of this, I can create a new task if I want to create a new task. In addition, the filtering system is a little confusing, but i think with time it will be easier.

Working for a startup I have not been able to use Pipedrive to its full potential yet. But I do see it benefiting me in the future, especially with pipeline management.

What CRM solution do you use?

Pipedrive review by Alia Saint L.
Alia Saint L.

"Big help for customer data"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, all the way. Not much training is needed to get the hang of things. It integrates seamlessly with other sales tools to give a great solution for sales. Easy to customize, and it looks nice! The support offered is also great.

What do you dislike?

It does not provide a way to tell an important client and a potential one. I think there should be a way to highlight different accounts in the pipeline to help the user know which clients to go for more. Key accounts should have those clients that are big buyers on your business and other client should be filtered by level of importance. , I would like to see a feature that had different users have different sales pipelines to help evaluate performance of every user for management purposes . This would help improve statistics and thus increase sales revenue,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better for small businesses

CRM

Pipedrive review by Samuel R P.
Samuel R P.

"Love my Pipedrive"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive does everything I need a CRM to do for my small business. I launched my business 6 years ago. I tested a number of CRMs at the time but needed something a little more customizable. Pipedrive was easily the most customizable CRM I tried.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily like the pricepoint for being able to use the phone plug-in. I would love to be able to make my calls directly from my CRM but I can't justify the cost/month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipedrive is very functional and customizable for most businesses. There are also a number of plugins available to integrate Pipedrive to your mass email/mailing functions as well.

I'm an independent insurance agent. At any one given time I could have 50+ people in my pipeline between prospect to paying customer. In some of those cases, the sales cycle can be 6 months or longer. Pipedrive allows me to manage a large number of clientele effectively and keep track of all contact and communications. By setting reminders, I can remind myself when it's time to come back around at some point in the future when I've long forgotten what was required.

Pipedrive review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Simple and the perfect fit for our small sales organization!"

What do you like best?

As sales manager, the initial set-up for my entire team took me about 2 hours and then we were able to use it. We've made a few tweaks along the way, but haven't made any dramatic changes. Our previous CRM took a team of three people 5 months to set up before the team could use , and then it was extremely confusing. Pipedrive makes it all so simple!

What do you dislike?

I do wish that we could set daily call/email/activity goals for each sales rep. It's easy enough to track, but having them know their a goal being tracked would up productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the great videos that they have in their blog on on their YouTube channel. They give you a great perspective on what Pipedrive does and doesn't do.

Pipedrive saves the entire team so much time and streamlines our sales process. We are able to close deals or weed out bad deals much more quickly now, and we've seen our sales improve about 20% this year.

Pipedrive review by Geraldine C.
Geraldine C.

"The Perfect Sized"

What do you like best?

We talk about them throughout the sales process and I really enjoy how Pipedrive conceptualizes them. Creating a person, an organization and a deal is extremely easy. It is also set up to keep you informed of phone calls. The new dashboard also offers a surprising view of the activities, forecast sales and the security with which the customer data is kept.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more filters for the clients. For example, in the previous Software, we could filter the client, for example, by the sales that he made, and this client was more important to us.

We use Pipedrive to monitor and expand our customer base. We also use it as an administrator of time, we plan meetings. But Pipedrive is much more, it still has many functions that we do not use because it costs us to reject other software solutions. We can also import data, even from another CRM. Clients are maintained and sales are better, analyzing this part of the company.

Pipedrive review by Tina B.
Tina B.

"Keeps us from double selling"

What do you like best?

I like that we have several sales people on our team using the system, but we can keep our own account in line with what we are doing, and see their pipelines when necessary.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard for me to keep my account as organized as I need it to be when I'm in a busy sales time and have a lot coming in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good for any size business. We used to have a team of 6 and now there are just 2 of us. It has kept their information in the pipeline so it's super helpful even after they have left.

We have several sales people in different territories but have people in our pipeline from a year or more ago that we can easily overstep. With pipedrive, I can easily see who other reps are working with and where their touch points are.

Pipedrive review by Harry P.
Harry P.

"A great CRM for quotation focused workflow"

What do you like best?

Everything is there without much need for customization. Pipelines can be customized easily and without any programming.

Visibility of emails and activities tied to a job make it easy for someone else to help out a client when the owner is not available.

Assigning and scheduling of tasks with reminders are a great way to keep track of what needs to be done by what time.

What do you dislike?

For now, the private and public access of emails. There needs to be one in between the current settings that assumes emails are private until you associate the email with a deal (and not a contact).

Integration of outlook. Some of our users don't like the fact that they have to use the mail screen in the browser rather than outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Also, email visibility to other users is quite extensive. There are sensitive emails that I don't want anybody to access but the default is that if the contact is created in pipedrive, it is shared and viewable to everybody.

Management and tracking of quotations. Very quick to see what actions have been done by various members of the sales force.

Reporting of results, hit rate, loss explanations and amount of quotations.

Pipedrive review by Paul B.
Paul B.

"Easy to learn, clean look and ease of flow"

What do you like best?

How easy it is set up your email connections, groups and adding notes and reminders, I trade options every day and own rental houses this keeps me busy, since I just started a new factoring business, without pipedrive I would miss tasks, engagements and most important upcoming connections.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, have not experienced anything negative att is time, If I do I will be sure to give my thoughts and why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save you one day, from embarrassment forgetting someone or something, just the organization alone is great, tidy and will keep you on track.

Problems solved is just staying in focus, keeping an order of clients, being able to remind myself of dates, meetings, where I left off with a client, and best of all who we gained as a client and who we did not and go back to find out why we didn't.

Pipedrive review by Gabriel L.
Gabriel L.

"The best CRM experience I`ve had so far"

What do you like best?

I love pipedrive. Already used a lot of sales pipelines (like Moskit), but Pipedrive is more complete, more solid and more reliable than anything I`ve ever used.

I use pipedrive integrated with a lot of other services (RD, Zapier, Google Agenda and Gmail), and everything just WORKS.

Started using it to manage all my leads (inbound and outbound), and as my sales team grows, I realized is really easy to setup everything. You can customize your pipeline, create filters, manage leads, record e-mails, schedule activities... Is really easy to use. I recommend. The support is amazing, also.

What do you dislike?

Is really hard to find out something I dislike at pipedrive. The filters are not so easy to create, sometimes I felt lost integrating the API with some other services (but it wasn`t Pipedrive fault), and if you have a lot of leads, you'l eventually be lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a CRM manager, use Pipedrive. Really. Don't consider any other. The support is amazing, is really easy to use, you can integrate with a lot of other services and the management is really, really good.

My biggest problem was managing all my leads. I have a lot of leads in a lot of stages, and i needed to manage the sales team leads also. With Pipedrive I can create outbound leads, receive inbound leads, manage leads from my team, transfer and export in different formats (like xls. to manage in a different database), and record all the communication in a pleasant timelime. This made my CRM easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.

Pipedrive review by David B.
David B.

"Simplicity of use and good integrations"

What do you like best?

The design of Pipedrive makes it very easy to set up and start using, no matter the size of the team. As it is integratede (natively or via zapier) with a lot of our marketing tools, it allows us to streamline the marketing / sales process all the while keeping it simple. The support is also very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Pipedrive is a very good CRM "pre sale" but not perfect to manage the lifetime of a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to assess if you need a CRM only to manage the Sales pipeline, or also the life time of a customer. Pipedrive is perfect for the former, but not really for the later.

We do have a long sales cycle with our B2B SaaS (1 to 4 months) and pipedrive allows us to easily follow our sales pipeline, manage the pipe of all our sales. The visualization of performance data can be improved but it gives us key indicators on the average length of our sales process and the team performence. Also Pipedrive makes it very easy for our sales to have their task list at hands. Each communications with a customer is automatically copied on the profile, which is very handy.

Pipedrive review by Emilia M.
Emilia M.

"Simple tool, great analytics, amazing customer support."

What do you like best?

I tried many CRM's, and Pipedrive so far beats every solution. It's easy to use, it's integrated with your e-mail, provides great analytics and on top of that provides great customer support. There are many solutions that provide complex features but very often that kilss the overall user experience. The app is friendly enough for most sales teams and this has a lot to do with the system being fully mobile optimized. You can easily integrate it with Google Calendar, Google Contacts, and other Google apps and many popular third-party business systems.

With this software, you can efficiently managing your company’s sales pipeline. The downright intuitiveness of the system helps you distinguish hot leads and priority deals, and develop an individual approach for each of them without wasting too much time. Negotiating a deal, or maintaining lead relationships in general is a fully flexible process, and you can quickly customize it to promote your brand, or adjust the conditions you no longer agree with.

What do you dislike?

At this point I can't find anything that I dislike about the tool. It could be a bit cheaper I guess :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just test it! It's great :)

Great solution for tracking and managing sales efforts. If you are a sales team 2-20 people it's your go-to CRM. Pipedrive acts as your personal sales manager that helps you pick the right activities and deals to focus on. This is why the tool is a real blessing for business owners and sales managers, and a useful and effective application for sales people.

Pipedrive review by JULIO MANUEL R.
JULIO MANUEL R.

" projecting to the future with pipedrive"

What do you like best?

Our company has analyzed a point in favor of the reporting panel and my flexibility to deepen the sales agents at any specific time scale, gathers all the relevant information for an agreement in a single view. This includes the main contact, other contacts, price and product information, history of activities and upcoming activities

What do you dislike?

the company has verified that this is one of the several falecias where by default, creates a new person, which means many duplicates, the other option is Pipedrive. it does not do anything: our previous server had an unassigned email in which all the emails were kept until you created a new person or assigned an existing one; It was the main method we use to add contacts to the credit card, so it's not a problem. to find some way to tag the existing contacts and then review them weekly and filter out the untagged ones and correct them, so there's an alternative solution, but it's annoying for something that I thought would be a pretty common problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

the company has always been looking for good, simple and affordable technological tools to make life easier for our customers. For people who do not use technology naturally but need a CRM solution, finding Pipedrive is a good day. It is clear that much thought was given to what is needed to easily manage the backend of a sales business. Pipedrive is simplifying this process for us

Forget complex and expensive CRM tools. I have seen many of them (see my story on LinkedIn). This is the first to do what is supposed to: make the seller live with ease

Pipedrive review by Muhammad Musa K.
Muhammad Musa K.

"Very helpful in tracking progress"

What do you like best?

It is a well organised , customizable and easy to use. This software will help any size of company whether it be small or big. It helps stream line the sales process.It helps keep track of your activity with customers either it be a call , meeting or just an email. The mobile app also syncs with your phone and will automatically update if you make a call to your client. You can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. Pipedrive can also be integrated with slack which helps identify new deals and deals won/lost. Making notes with each activity really helps.

What do you dislike?

It would have been better if the head would also be able to comment on my progress in the activity tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really easy to customize the pipeline/sales process according to your own needs. And it helps in making the salesman life easy. Overall it helps in keeping track of every activity as everything is logged and up to date. It is a very user-friendly software.

My boss sits at a different office so he does not have knowledge of what i am doing and what is the status of a deal so this helps in identifying what my current status on a deal is and what stage is it in.

Pipedrive review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"PIpeDrive brings more sales opportunities"

What do you like best?

PipeDrive has helped me bringing more sales opportunities. It has helped with our lead generation work and helped managing the leads effectively. All leads can be added to the pipelines and into various stages. We are able to manage stages and assign activities for the leads. It helps sending outbound campaigns to the leads and track those leads easily.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I should say I dislike but there are a few things which I would like to be added. pipe drive will be great to have options for project billing management. If we can manage the project billing right within the Pipedrive, it will be easier for our sales team to see the value of their projects with a specific lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipedrive helps greatly with managing the leads and hence closing the deals. It will be great to use and see if you can manage the prospects in a better way.

My team use pipedrive to mange leads and close the IT related projects. It helps us managing leads and the deals for them if they become qualifies at any stage.

Pipedrive review by Jo√£o Pedro  P.
Jo√£o Pedro P.

"Amazing depending on company size, but has some critical failures"

What do you like best?

What I love about Pipedrive is how simple and straight forward is to setup what you need it to do. In about a week or so, you can have everything set up and working without the need of much training. And if it is missing something, just add it with a couple of clicks. It is a tool quite easy to learn and to master.

Pipedrive is also compatible with hole bunch of other apps that can make quite robust.

What do you dislike?

Depending on your company size, needs and the type of product you sell, Pipedrive is definitely not the one for you. There are a series of limitations which you may neither notice or be the definitive factor for you not to use pipedrive as your primary CRM system.

Pipedrive does not let you create new deals in bulk inside the system, you need to rely on sheets (and probably a automation with Zapier).

Pipedrive does not offer much on fields personalization. And this is where it gets really annoying. Outside of the details and pipelines steps, you can't change a thing. This goes from the color the won process appears goes to product catalog.

The product catalog is what I think is the biggest problem with Pipedrive. It is extremelly limited to the point you will see yourself doing a hole bunch of quick fixes to use it. My company, for example, does not have a fix stock nor fixed suppliers. So if you get your product from different suppliers with different prices and in the same coin, good luck letting that registered in pipedrive.

Pipedrive is great. It is fast and simple. But it is not very robust

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Pipedrive with Zapier and Plecto. Those 3 can do wonders together.

CRM, automations, workflow, purchaseflow.

Pipedrive review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"Pipedrive for Small Businesses "

What do you like best?

I like the most the simplicity of organizing your potential clients and to dos.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost associated with it, $25/mo. is a bit steep for the amount we use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are part of a sales team and do not have an automated sales process like PIpedrive you need to download this asap. Even though this is a cost toward the company, it is worth it to make sure balls arent dropped and you are properly checking in with potential clients every couple of weeks. Before we had this service we would often forget about certain potential clients that told us to "Check back next quarter" and we have gained clients because of this reminder on Pipedrive.

As a small business with a lot of balls in the air, Pipedrive helps me stay organized and on top of the next to do's for the sale to take place.

Pipedrive review by Neil A.
Neil A.

"A good CRM at a decent price"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is extremely easy to use when compared to platforms like Salesforce.

The initial setup & integration with other tools (mostly via Zapier) is simple to do and allows for a CRM that will be suitable for all but the most demanding of SMEs.

What do you dislike?

There feels to be a real focus on selling "Products" through the pipelines. As a SaaS business, we look to focus on monthly recurring revenue rather than one off product sales.

The ability to track ongoing repeating payments & calculating these under "won deals" is lacking, and something we found Salesforce better for (although Salesforce was a LOT more expensive).

Recommendations to others considering the product

For most SMEs Pipedrive is a great, cost effective solution for any CRM requirements.

If you are in a recurring service based business (e.g. SaaS) then the system can have some difficulties, including being a bit awkward to calculate projected future recurring revenues.

Pipedrive is our main CRM and links our sales team to our in-trial accounts, as well as our support team to our converted user accounts.

Pipedrive review by Rajiv 'RajNATION' N.
Rajiv 'RajNATION' N.

"The best software I pay for"

What do you like best?

If you've ever used salesforce before when working at a large enterprise, and now you're running your own smaller operation, Pipedrive is what you are looking for. I don't say that to mean it looks the same, I mean that if youv'e used an advanced CRM and pipeline management software like Salesforce before, Pipedrive will feel very natural right away. I love tracking dealflow with it, plus it plugs into Google Chrome/Gmail.

What do you dislike?

I noticed when I create a followup task in Pipedrive that sends to my calendar, there isn't a way on the calendar to mark the task as complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on the fence about it, do it. You get a free 14-day trial. I even emailed asking for a 14-day extension and they were happy to do it. When I think about my business pre-Pipedrive, I was scared about spending on something that I was already doing on my own (with Google Sheets). I can confidently say now I shouldn't have been scared and should have sooner said to myself, "spend on something that can help you do your job better."

I was using Google spreadsheets before so this is helping track dealflow and even making me move on stalled opportunities that I otherwise may have forgottoen about.

Pipedrive review by Teresa Aminta C.
Teresa Aminta C.

"Exceptional CRM tools"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive and with a well-developed interface, Pipedrive is a great CRM software for customer management and business closings with a follow-up to offer the best services of your company with tools that makes a more complete organization, improves the offers and that integrates a calendar.

What do you dislike?

It is tedious to add new notes to the offers, you have to be constantly updating, but in general I think Pipedrive is well qualified for any type of company.

Integrate with other software, emails and all the tools have been very useful, I think that other software in this category would not have done better, we have changed from Silver to Gold and it has really been worth it, we can import spreadsheets without any problem and the growth of the company with the best customer service has been excellent.

Pipedrive review by Bailey  F.
Bailey F.

"CRM software that's easy to use and easy to train"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is a very user-friendly platform and it is easy to teach your salespeople as well as others. The integrations of so many different programs proves to be a great business tool. I mostly coordinate mine with my drip campaigns. You can log every single activity that is done with a customer as well as have the phone calls and voicemails recorded if you have just call integraded with pipedrive itself. Great for if you are a sales based company.

What do you dislike?

But this time there's nothing that I dislike out of pipedrive. After you learn the software or of a general idea of how it works, it's very simple to use and is a great tool for your team.

Issues that we are solving is that of logging information and interaction with our customers. Every phone call, email, interaction is logged into the system as well as deals that are being made that way management can keep an eye on them to make sure the correct actions are taken.

Pipedrive review by Katherine A.
Katherine A.

"It makes the sales process easy"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and the interface is very intuitive. The sales pipeline is great, it helps me to keep track of every stage of the sales process in a visual manner, and knowing in which stage of the process a deal is and how much time it takes from taking a lead into a sale. The activities management keeps me attentive of every deal and helps me put extra effort in closing a sale, and it provides my sales manager of a record of my daily work.

What do you dislike?

The integration with google calendar doesn't allow to change the title of the activities of the events making difficult to manage activities, meetings and events on google calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to improve your sales and bring order to your sales team

Pipedrive has helped our business to improve our sales process starting with the lead generation and management, tracking of all sales activities and sellers. The sales forecast is very important to make adjustments in the prices that are offered to potential customers to accomplish our sales goals.

Pipedrive review by Anderson Enrique R.
Anderson Enrique R.

"Easy-to-use CRM for small companies"

What do you like best?

Being able to organize your agenda and workload by adding due dates to the activities is extremely useful. It is clear that the sales personnel participated in the creation of this product, since it helps to show the activities that are overdue, those that have been completed.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the integration of PipeDrive with Chrome could send reminders of tasks and activities instead of just sending reminders by email. Customizing the stages to fit our needs was a bit complicated at first, but we solved it.

Integrations: Pipedrive integrates well with our support system. Your estimation tools give me very real and accurate data (combined with my knowledge of my market and product, etc.) that help me understand my range of potential income at any time. Based on the current sales process.

Pipedrive review by Bob S.
Bob S.

"Pipedrive keeps our sales activities on track"

What do you like best?

I love how Pipedrive keeps us on track with all of our leads and sales activities. The 2 things I like the best are the visual pipeline and the fact that Pipedrive always asks for the next activity on a deal. If you stop creating activities before a deal is complete, Pipedrive warns you.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to view everyone's deals together. This may be due to our setup as I am not the administrator, but you have to select each user to view their deals separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be a good idea to check the integrations before purchasing. Pipedrive does integrate with many other apps, so that is something to consider.

We use Pipedrive to keep track of all of our sales leads and sales pipeline.

Pipedrive review by Hettie A.
Hettie A.

"Great CRM tool"

What do you like best?

I really like the integration with Google Calendar and Google –°ontacts. Good clients for mobile devices, you can always create and edit new activities on the go. An interesting idea with the "pipeline" function. It is convenient to observe all the sales process. It is also convenient that there is a built-in mail client, now I receive and write emails exclusively through Pipedrive.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more filters for customers. For example, in the past CRM, we could filter the client, for example, by the sales that it made, and this client was more important to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We tried many free CRMs and chose from them Pipedrive. He really helped our sales team. It is easy to use and convenient, its interface is informative. Try it.

In general, we use Pipedrive to monitor and expand our customer base. We also use it as a time manager, we plan meetings. But Pipedrive is much more, it still has many functions that we do not use because it's difficult for us to refuse of other software solutions.

Pipedrive review by Stephen C.
Stephen C.

"Easy to use CRM - Simple yet extremely powerful"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of this CRM. I switched over from podio with was really confusing. I like the web-hook integrations with zapier, and the kixie phone integration.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty in separating and limiting access to certain data is frustrating. I finally seem to have a grip on it though. The web-hooks should be a little more robust for triggering zap via zapier. It would also be nice to have flexability in the plan. Right now It's all or nothing with the plans. I can not have different team members on different plans based on their roles. If one person is on gold plan everyone has to be on the Gold Plan.... and that can get pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you try it. It is really cool, and easy to use.

CRM for my business. It has helped us keep organized tremendously. I love how easy it is to audit the work of our team members and keep them on point.

Pipedrive review by Javier M.
Javier M.

"The visual funnel CRM"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive's UI, with its visual funnel and intuitive way to move deals from stage to stage, is one of my favorite CRMs. We've been using it for over 3 years and every year they've added new, more powerful functionality. New agenda views and a recently released data enrichment feature makes me optimistic this CRM is heading in the right direction. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

I think the price point is a bit high for the value it offers, and it could incorporate more data input automation (getting there with newly released features). They are just starting to incorporate the ability to do drip email campaigns, so it's pretty basic right now. Their dashboards and reports could be better at helping unearth sales insights from data collected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a CRM that your sales reps will love if they've been working with older tools like SalesForce. It is a lot more visual and intuitive; the mobile is app is great and has been incorporating more and more features, now suggesting customers to visit depending on your location, which is great for sales people who are out on the field. The only CRM that currently matches this one in my opinion is SalesFlare.

We use Pipedrive for keeping track of our sales funnel. It has helped us with accountability and sending

follow up reminders for our sales reps. Their activity and task management has also gotten a lot better over the years, helping our reps be a lot more focused and effective.

Pipedrive review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Using Pipedrive as a Director of Wholesale"

What do you like best?

I like the clean, minimal layout of the Pipedrive interface. I find it easy to navigate and very user-friendly. The concept itself is one that is strong and it's made my job of keeping track of hundreds of wholesale accounts and potential accounts much easier. The ability to schedule detailed follow-ups for every wholesale account really keeps me on top of my communication goals.

What do you dislike?

I would like Pipedrive to have a desktop version and better integration with Gmail/other mail apps. I would find it helpful to have desktop notifications from Pipedrive reminding me of my scheduled tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the tutorials, they are pretty helpful. Pipedrive does seem to update and add features often, so stay on top of those for optimal user experience.

Since incorporating Pipedirve into my companies list of tools, we've found it to be integral in our goal of reaching new wholesale accounts and remaining in conversation with them. It's easy to forget to send a follow-up email to a potential account and lose track of the status of every individual you've been in touch with. The piplines help keep every account in the appropriate categories so that I know what the appropriate action should be next time I open Pipedrive.

Pipedrive review by John L.
John L.

"Perfect for startups"

What do you like best?

Manages all your data without forcing a workflow (to some this can seem confusing since "you don't know how to use it properly", but I see it as an advantage). Highly customizable with custom fields. Great mobile app. Wonderful API that was super easy to integrate with my own server, to automatically create a Person, Organization, Deal and Activity when people submit an interest form on my website.

What do you dislike?

Some fields in the "New Deal" prompt cannot be customized.

I started using it about a year ago when starting up my company. I am the only employee so I don't have any experience using Pipedrive with colleagues. I use Pipedrive to keep track of all my leads and existing customers.

Pipedrive review by Fillipe Neyl W.
Fillipe Neyl W.

"Changed the way I make sales"

What do you like best?

I have always loved the kanban concept, where you move things along different stages/phases. It works very well for task management and Pipedrive uses it to manage deals, so it's a great thing. To be able to see the deals in a pipeline (that's where the name Pipedrive comes from) makes very easy to know where you need to act to close more deals. If there's no new deals coming in and moving through the stages, you won't get any sales done. They have great content on their support and blog section with tips and even an email based training on sales. The reports make it clear how many deals, call, meeting and emails you have to make to close a deal. Than you have to think about it backwards. Instead of thinking about closing deals, you have to think about how many calls, meetings, emails and proposals you got to make to be a champion in sales.

What do you dislike?

After using Pipedrive for more than 3 years, I saw they launching a lot of new features much needed (canned answers, full email integration, email opening tracking, live sales report dashboard, completely new reports section and more), so now is very hard to find something I really miss.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose the Gold Plan, that fully integrates with email, it's life changing on saving time.

I'm a CEO of a little digital agency in Brazil, so like many of small entrepreneurs, I have to multitask. Currently I do the sales as my primary function, but still have to take care of hiring people, help with some os the big projects and act with a lot of things the sometimes get in the way and the team needs assistance. With Pipedrive I save A LOT o time and when thing get difficult I can see clearly with deals deserve the more attention.

Pipedrive review by Ujjwal A.
Ujjwal A.

"If you are Sales Driven then Pipedrive will help you acheive those numbers"

What do you like best?

The ability to see a snapshot of your ongoing transactions through the dashboard. Every time you complete a task, it asks to feed in the next task for that transaction. This way you are less likely to be distracted from the deal that you in middle of. Mail templates feature is another additional benefit to full email sync in the Gold Version. The ability to see who's clicked on the links is standard now a days but Pipedrive handles it well.

What do you dislike?

It has very limited automation for a CRM software and does not have a desktop application like most other crm software. So you need to log in through your browser or use it on the mobile app for making any changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will help boost your sales as you can see all the deal and what stage of the process they are on. It is a good cloud software with reliable app.

Focused sales efforts with a clear picture can help boost the sales dramatically. Each task gets an individual attention. So any manager can monitor the performance of their team/individuals and assign new deals to them. Manager can review each deal and the stage that deal is on for a weekly performance appraisal. You Can even customize the pipeline to suit your business processes.

Pipedrive review by Dailius W.
Dailius W.

"Pipedrive is a Great Option For a Growing Sales Team"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is probably the most easy to use CRM I have tried on the market. It is designed more for the end user in mind; therefore there is little to no adoption curve. I also feel that there has been a host of solid integrations created for Pipedrive to allow you to work in easily with our products in the stack. As a sales leader, keeping my employees happy is critical and have also used Pipedrive in previous roles for similar reasons

What do you dislike?

I feel that Pipedrive can do some more work around enabling sales teams to actually get going out of the box with recommend deal flows and processes. Also I feel that reporting functions could also be further clarified. I also think that simple changes like including both a delineated first and last name out of the box are quick changes that would add alot of value for practical reasons

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think most people generally compare to Hubspot; I'd also consider Prosperworks as I think they are building an exciting product

Pipedrive provides a cost effective solution to get up and running with limited friction. It also allows us to actively manage and triage leads effectively

Pipedrive review by Yakeline J.
Yakeline J.

"MAKES MY DAY"

What do you like best?

I'm grateful I have Pipedrive to put all my day in order and helps me supervise the work of my team.

What do you dislike?

The statistics could be better for the Commercial Departments. I'd like to have the number of deals that just landed in a part of the funnel and didn't pass through all the steps.

Sometimes we send e-mails to more than one person and then their addresses appear as part of our database, but are unnecessary and then I have to take the time to erase them all, they should appear on a different place and not in our main database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT!

Activities and follow-ups are in order now. Also having all our database in just one system.

Pipedrive review by Elroy B.
Elroy B.

"The Big helper in right time."

What do you like best?

I like to work with this software. I'm sure that everything will be the right place. I always control all sales process. I like that I can work with is with no stress.

What do you dislike?

I like that platform. As for me, it is good for marketing. Very easy to sale. Great solution for my working team. Great support service. Will give a good help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good Platform. Helps to have your work always organized. Very easy to use. Simple to understand. Great report system. Nice and fast support service. I know that we have a big choice of any kind of software but with this one I feel much better. I recommend it to you all.

We like to work with this solution. Nice work for our needs. We are making a lot of subjects. Always able to check a working process. Good that we have higher statistics.

Pipedrive review by Jamie O.
Jamie O.

"Can't say enough"

What do you like best?

Activities tab, first thing I open everyday to set up my work day. No long use a white board or pad to manage my to do list.

What do you dislike?

There is not really much I don't like about PipeDrive other then having the time to dig deeper into features and setting them up to help myself and our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I left my current company and landed somewhere else I would try to get the new company to use PipeDrive for their sales process.

We have solved tracking a prospect through the process to becoming a live client. It has allowed us to hand off clients easily durning the process of boarding a new client. Less dropoff and faster boarding process.

Pipedrive review by Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.

"Great CRM product for small to medium sized businesses"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is a robust, easy to use CRM that's great for small to medium sized businesses. They have a lot of excellent integrations and features that can be utilized easily by anyone with any experience using a CRM.

What do you dislike?

The biggest drawback is the email integration‚ÄĒeach user is linked to only one DEAL, and not necessarily a company, so you have to manually associate emails to deals in your pipe drive inbox. This can be a big headache if you have a lot of email volume.

The reporting tools are also a bit lacking, so I would like to see Pipedrive improve their statistics dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend making sure that you are the right size for pipe drive. Depending on the number of reps you have, you may need a more robust software like Salesforce.

If you're a sales manager, the reporting tools are also a bit lacking, so it's somewhat difficult to track individual reps performance.

Tracking the progression of deals, managing sales pipelines, organizing account and lead contact information.

Pipedrive review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great CRM for sales pipeline management"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive has been a great alternative CRM to meet our small business needs. We needed a user friendly tool that allowed us to organize our leads in an efficient way. We also like Pipedrive's functionality for follow-up reminders and email integration. Pipedrive allows you to use email integration to capture all of your communication with prospects and clients seamlessly. They also have sufficient exporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

While Pipedrive does allow exporting for deals, contacts, people and organization, it would be great if they allowed more flexibility to create lists for exporting. If your list isn't organized into one of those buckets, it can be challenging to export the report in the way you want it.

Pipedrive has been a great way for us to not only build relationships with our leads but it enabled us to organize all of our sales data to ensure we are following up with our leads in a timely, useful way. It has been extremely beneficial to track of sales metrics and analyze our sales activities.

Pipedrive review by Sundeep G.
Sundeep G.

"Probably the best pipeline management tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to create activities and also easy to track which stage the leads fall in. You can customize the views and you can get the complete picture of your sales pipeline in one glance. The best part about PipeDrive is easily their youtube tutorials which are short and crisp, these videos are enough to give you insights into the platform.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike about PipeDrive, it does what it is supposed to do. Many users would assume PipeDrive to be complete CRM but if used only as a pipeline management tool there is nothing that could go wrong about PipeDrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Irrespective of what platform you use, it is better to use a trial and implement the product and check how the product meets the requirements. PipeDrive has a good trial plan and their sales team will assist you to set up the platform.

With a lot of leads coming in, it becomes quite difficult to track everything, With PipeDrive I have all my leads in one place and it becomes very easy for me to understand which stage the leads stand in.

Pipedrive review by Travis S.
Travis S.

"Great CRM but lacks micro analytics "

What do you like best?

I used Pipedrive for over a year and loved it. Its a great CRM for smaller sales organizations. They have a lot of customizable fields with the ability to create multiple "pipelines" which we used for Customer Success, BDR, and sales team.

What do you dislike?

One thing that was challenging is there is no real way to track campaigns. They a have a few work arounds but no easy way to track lead generation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a system that is ready "out-of-the-box" and requires little setup as well as minimal effort to manage, Pipedrive is a great tool to look at.

We switched to Pipedrive after being on Salesforce CRM for almost two years. The company didn't have a full time Salesforce administrator so it was challenging to have it set up correctly. Pipedrive was much easier to set up and use. With Pipedrive we are able to track our pipeline growth, it also helped us track all lead engagements.

Pipedrive review by Luis P.
Luis P.

"Intuitive and very sales driven"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of Pipedrive is very modern. It has adopted patterns and icons you typically see in any software, making it easy to pickup.

If has an intuitive interface, with drag and drop features, drill-down, etc.

Easy to use and keep things up to date.

What do you dislike?

It is very sales-centric. Although this is ideal for the type of software, sometimes it feels like it could have additional features that would make it more complete. For instance, it could have an service cost/effort estimation, so you can check on markup and margins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe they have a trail version. Use the opportunity to test and see if you adapt to their methodology.

Also, check out some youtube videos with tutorials.

Registering leads and opportunities and keeping them up to date.

Also user to plan next actions and set up follow up dates.

Register activities associated to a opportunity or lead.

Pipedrive review by Consultant

"FANTASTIC CRM"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive allows you to place categories inside each of your Organizations. Thus allowing quick review of important items that you need to follow. I can then always know how to proceed on the fly when receiving a call, or plan if a meeting is coming up. EVERYTHING I NEED is in one place!

What do you dislike?

Because I use it with IOS, and I use and older iPhone, response time can be a bit lethargic, especially on incoming calls. Also, it won't log any incoming calls automatically (protected by apple?). Preset call times are set to 1 hour, you have to manually adjust on IOS which is a little tricky its view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend more time thinking about how you want PD to work for you. Saves you much time after the fact, as you start implementing, you don't want to have to start all over again. The old saying, 20 minutes of planning saves 2 hours of work, its even more dynamic with a CRM.

Because we work with multiple brands for multiple organizations, I can see already what brands are in relationships, and identify those who are not, and seize every moment by talking them up.

Pipedrive review by Tony H.
Tony H.

"Exactly What We Needed"

What do you like best?

Integration. I'm extremely impressed by the integration options that Pipedrive has, which has allowed me to really streamline our sales processes. We moved from Salesforce to Pipedrive because it had exactly what we needed and nothing more, with the allowance of integration from other applications to cover other specific needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more customizable options when it came to the reports. The reports are great, but I want to be able to build custom reports based on the custom fields I have.

We're consolidating all key information (from a sales perspective) into one place. We're also streamlining every bit of it (from marketing & cold calls to closed deals and account management).

Pipedrive review by Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.

"PRICE, EASE OF USE AND CLEAN LOOK IS WHY I CONTINUE TO USE"

What do you like best?

The price is huge factor. This program combines a lot of what the others do and it's available for what I believe to be low cost. I do the plan for $29 monthly and it works out great.

What do you dislike?

Like most of these programs, I want someone who knows my specific industry to really help me and my team customize this CRM for a smoother sales process. I feel like most of these companies don't understand the insurance/financial industry the way we do and really should utilize us when building out our sector.

Collaboration on cases. This is huge because we can streamline everything we are doing and keep people in their roles. Our company believes in utilizing our unique abilities and this allows us to stay in our lane and be good at what we know and not have to do anything that the other guy should be doing. This keeps us organized.

Pipedrive review by Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

"Minimizing Insanity with Pipedrive"

What do you like best?

I use the Add Activity feature to keep myself on track with follow up emails, phone calls and tasks. I can date the activity and forget about it, allowing myself to NOT have to keep thinking about the many projects I keep up with. This keeps all sales and projects from piling up in my mind and on my desk. With both desktop and iPhone apps, I am able to track my projects, even when working remotely.

What do you dislike?

When adding artwork to a pipeline, you only get the link. I wish there were a way to view the artwork, even a thumbnail within the pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Pipedrive system is relatively easy to learn and helps keep sales in all their various stages much more manageable than other programs I have seen.

I keep track of sales from initial leads to completion of the sale. Pipedrive helps me keep track of where I am with each client and gives me a way to follow up on future leads without bogging down my calendar. It gives management a quick and easy of view of any work I or my team have done, where we are in sales and projections for the future.

Pipedrive review by GERARDO M.
GERARDO M.

"MAKING YOUR WORK VISIBLE"

What do you like best?

LET ME FIRST ACKNOWLEDGE THE I HAVE NOT FULLY EXPLORED THE MANY FEATURES THAT PIPEDRIVE OFFERS YET. SO FAR I¬īVE PLAYED IT SAFE AND STAYED WITH JUST THE STAGES BOARD, FILLING IN CONTACT INFORMATION FOR EACH PROSPECT AND TRYING HARD TO MOVE THEM TO A FURTHER STAGE. AND IT HAS WORKED OUT NICELY, BUT MOST IMPORTANT, IT HAS MADE MY WORK VISIBLE AT EVERY TIME IN A CLEAR MANNER, THAT IS WHAT I LIKE THE BEST ABOUT THE CRM. IT MAKES MY SERVICE LOOK LIKE A TANGIBLE, MEASURABLE PRODUCT.

What do you dislike?

I WISH THE WHOLE CRM COLOR CONFIGURATION COULD BE CUSTOMIZED BY THE USER.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO FEED THE CRM WITH YOUR PROSPECTS AND GOALS, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, KEEPING THEM AT SIGHT HELPS THE MIND GETTING SET ON ACHIEVING THEM

WE ATTEND MANY QUOTATION REQUESTS A DAY, PIPE DRIVE HELPS TO KEEP ALWAYS AT SIGHT THOSE THAT WE SEE AS TRULY POTENTIAL CLIENTS.

Pipedrive review by Adam J C.
Adam J C.

"Pipedrive - A Sales Person's Dream"

What do you like best?

Everything. The user interface is incredibly smooth, they have clearly gone to the trouble of figuring out the least required amount of actions to produce a result. Adding a contact and in turn a deal could not be more simple. Updating a deal's status is seamless. The integrations and possibilities are endless, My phone line (justcall.io) , email (gmail) and diary (gmail) interweave with one another amazingly well, driving efficiency. With one touch I have an 'easy on the eye' view point of all actions made on an account, notes made, when a call took place (all calls recorded), scheduled activity and can view all email communication from a single screen. Pipedrive provides you with a macro overview of you and your sales team's sales performance and how many actions need to take place to create revenue within their statistics section. In my opinion, Pipedrive is the best CRM on the market, no exceptions.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say, that to date, I have not come across anything left to be desired. There is nothing to dislike about Pipedrive.

Organisation. Driving sales efficiency.

Pipedrive review by Riley I.
Riley I.

"Pipedrive Review - Switching from Salesforce To Pipedrive"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Pipedrive is incredible. It is easy to navigate, and incredibly visual. No leads are able to fall through the cracks with the pipeline that Pipedrive offers.

What do you dislike?

Unlike Salesforce, Pipedrive doesn't support campaigns, which is the only negative I have ran into with it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth checking out. Switching CRM's is a pain for a lot of companies, but the switch to Pipedrive is worth it !

Our sales pipeline runs through Pipedrive. You are continuously up to date with where your deals are at, and if you don't have a task scheduled for one, it is very visual to see that you need to.

Pipedrive review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"Essential part of our new business pipe line"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about pipe drive is the absolute visibility it gives us over the process of new client acquisition. Pipedrive does just as its name implies. Keeps track of a prospect throughout the pipeline of a acquisition. And it does this so well.

What do you dislike?

I would like some of the custom fields to show up at the top level UI for entering a new prospect, rather then having to go a second screen in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We found it increase the ROI of our marketing dollars as we were no longer losing track of prospects here and there. Gave us complete visibility, increasing our ROI. Try it. What have you got to lose.

I was using a Google Spreadsheet to keep track of where prospective clients were in the acquisition pipeline. I was often losing track of who was getting a trial, who I had to follow up with for phone call, and who was pending agreements. Pipedrive organizes all of this for me and gives me a high level dashboard so I can easily see who is where.

Pipedrive review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"This software is an all in one package for our small business."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Pipe Drive is that our entire company can work collectively on projects. There is no lapse in communication because of missed email chains or other lapses. PipeDrive keeps all information for each deal centrally located for max efficiency and productivity.

What do you dislike?

My biggest disappointment with Pipe Drive is that they have not created a function for the mass creation of notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is your one-stop shop when it comes to the ultimate CRM. If you are still unsure, give it a short-term trial and see if it would be effective for your company.

We used to have a breakdown in continuity of project completion and communication along the way. Thanks to Pipe Drive we are all on the same page now.

Pipedrive review by JP D.
JP D.

"Tracking leads through Pipedrive."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is very easy to use and I can customize it to meet my specific needs. I also love the fact that I can link my email conversations with my clients in the same place that i keep notes on phone conversations.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. I did have a problem when we moved a prospects list from one salesman to another. Apparently I did it wrong and the new salesman couldn't read the older notes, but Pipedirive was pretty responsive and fixed the issue quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple, inexpensive CRM, Pipedrive is the way to go.

Pipedrive allowed us to import a leads database fairly easily. I allows our salespeople to track the sales process and helps management track effort, trends, and effectiveness with ease.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Pipedrive Videos

Learning about Pipedrive?

* We monitor all Pipedrive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(768 reviews)