Pipedrive

Pipedrive

Pipedrive is Web-based Sales CRM & Pipeline Management Software. Pipedrive focuses on making more sales happen with less time needed for admin.

Work for Pipedrive?

Learning about Pipedrive?

Pipedrive Reviews

Showing 714 Pipedrive reviews
Pipedrive review by David B.
David B.

"Simplicity of use and good integrations"

What do you like best?

The design of Pipedrive makes it very easy to set up and start using, no matter the size of the team. As it is integratede (natively or via zapier) with a lot of our marketing tools, it allows us to streamline the marketing / sales process all the while keeping it simple. The support is also very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Pipedrive is a very good CRM "pre sale" but not perfect to manage the lifetime of a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to assess if you need a CRM only to manage the Sales pipeline, or also the life time of a customer. Pipedrive is perfect for the former, but not really for the later.

We do have a long sales cycle with our B2B SaaS (1 to 4 months) and pipedrive allows us to easily follow our sales pipeline, manage the pipe of all our sales. The visualization of performance data can be improved but it gives us key indicators on the average length of our sales process and the team performence. Also Pipedrive makes it very easy for our sales to have their task list at hands. Each communications with a customer is automatically copied on the profile, which is very handy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pipedrive
Pipedrive review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"PIpeDrive brings more sales opportunities"

What do you like best?

PipeDrive has helped me bringing more sales opportunities. It has helped with our lead generation work and helped managing the leads effectively. All leads can be added to the pipelines and into various stages. We are able to manage stages and assign activities for the leads. It helps sending outbound campaigns to the leads and track those leads easily.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I should say I dislike but there are a few things which I would like to be added. pipe drive will be great to have options for project billing management. If we can manage the project billing right within the Pipedrive, it will be easier for our sales team to see the value of their projects with a specific lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipedrive helps greatly with managing the leads and hence closing the deals. It will be great to use and see if you can manage the prospects in a better way.

My team use pipedrive to mange leads and close the IT related projects. It helps us managing leads and the deals for them if they become qualifies at any stage.

What CRM solution do you use?

Pipedrive review by João Pedro  P.
João Pedro P.

"Amazing depending on company size, but has some critical failures"

What do you like best?

What I love about Pipedrive is how simple and straight forward is to setup what you need it to do. In about a week or so, you can have everything set up and working without the need of much training. And if it is missing something, just add it with a couple of clicks. It is a tool quite easy to learn and to master.

Pipedrive is also compatible with hole bunch of other apps that can make quite robust.

What do you dislike?

Depending on your company size, needs and the type of product you sell, Pipedrive is definitely not the one for you. There are a series of limitations which you may neither notice or be the definitive factor for you not to use pipedrive as your primary CRM system.

Pipedrive does not let you create new deals in bulk inside the system, you need to rely on sheets (and probably a automation with Zapier).

Pipedrive does not offer much on fields personalization. And this is where it gets really annoying. Outside of the details and pipelines steps, you can't change a thing. This goes from the color the won process appears goes to product catalog.

The product catalog is what I think is the biggest problem with Pipedrive. It is extremelly limited to the point you will see yourself doing a hole bunch of quick fixes to use it. My company, for example, does not have a fix stock nor fixed suppliers. So if you get your product from different suppliers with different prices and in the same coin, good luck letting that registered in pipedrive.

Pipedrive is great. It is fast and simple. But it is not very robust

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Pipedrive with Zapier and Plecto. Those 3 can do wonders together.

CRM, automations, workflow, purchaseflow.

Pipedrive review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"Pipedrive for Small Businesses "

What do you like best?

I like the most the simplicity of organizing your potential clients and to dos.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost associated with it, $25/mo. is a bit steep for the amount we use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are part of a sales team and do not have an automated sales process like PIpedrive you need to download this asap. Even though this is a cost toward the company, it is worth it to make sure balls arent dropped and you are properly checking in with potential clients every couple of weeks. Before we had this service we would often forget about certain potential clients that told us to "Check back next quarter" and we have gained clients because of this reminder on Pipedrive.

As a small business with a lot of balls in the air, Pipedrive helps me stay organized and on top of the next to do's for the sale to take place.

Pipedrive review by Neil A.
Neil A.

"A good CRM at a decent price"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is extremely easy to use when compared to platforms like Salesforce.

The initial setup & integration with other tools (mostly via Zapier) is simple to do and allows for a CRM that will be suitable for all but the most demanding of SMEs.

What do you dislike?

There feels to be a real focus on selling "Products" through the pipelines. As a SaaS business, we look to focus on monthly recurring revenue rather than one off product sales.

The ability to track ongoing repeating payments & calculating these under "won deals" is lacking, and something we found Salesforce better for (although Salesforce was a LOT more expensive).

Recommendations to others considering the product

For most SMEs Pipedrive is a great, cost effective solution for any CRM requirements.

If you are in a recurring service based business (e.g. SaaS) then the system can have some difficulties, including being a bit awkward to calculate projected future recurring revenues.

Pipedrive is our main CRM and links our sales team to our in-trial accounts, as well as our support team to our converted user accounts.

Pipedrive review by Rajiv 'RajNATION' N.
Rajiv 'RajNATION' N.

"The best software I pay for"

What do you like best?

If you've ever used salesforce before when working at a large enterprise, and now you're running your own smaller operation, Pipedrive is what you are looking for. I don't say that to mean it looks the same, I mean that if youv'e used an advanced CRM and pipeline management software like Salesforce before, Pipedrive will feel very natural right away. I love tracking dealflow with it, plus it plugs into Google Chrome/Gmail.

What do you dislike?

I noticed when I create a followup task in Pipedrive that sends to my calendar, there isn't a way on the calendar to mark the task as complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on the fence about it, do it. You get a free 14-day trial. I even emailed asking for a 14-day extension and they were happy to do it. When I think about my business pre-Pipedrive, I was scared about spending on something that I was already doing on my own (with Google Sheets). I can confidently say now I shouldn't have been scared and should have sooner said to myself, "spend on something that can help you do your job better."

I was using Google spreadsheets before so this is helping track dealflow and even making me move on stalled opportunities that I otherwise may have forgottoen about.

Pipedrive review by Bailey  F.
Bailey F.

"CRM software that's easy to use and easy to train"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is a very user-friendly platform and it is easy to teach your salespeople as well as others. The integrations of so many different programs proves to be a great business tool. I mostly coordinate mine with my drip campaigns. You can log every single activity that is done with a customer as well as have the phone calls and voicemails recorded if you have just call integraded with pipedrive itself. Great for if you are a sales based company.

What do you dislike?

But this time there's nothing that I dislike out of pipedrive. After you learn the software or of a general idea of how it works, it's very simple to use and is a great tool for your team.

Issues that we are solving is that of logging information and interaction with our customers. Every phone call, email, interaction is logged into the system as well as deals that are being made that way management can keep an eye on them to make sure the correct actions are taken.

Pipedrive review by Hettie A.
Hettie A.

"Great CRM tool"

What do you like best?

I really like the integration with Google Calendar and Google Сontacts. Good clients for mobile devices, you can always create and edit new activities on the go. An interesting idea with the "pipeline" function. It is convenient to observe all the sales process. It is also convenient that there is a built-in mail client, now I receive and write emails exclusively through Pipedrive.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more filters for customers. For example, in the past CRM, we could filter the client, for example, by the sales that it made, and this client was more important to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We tried many free CRMs and chose from them Pipedrive. He really helped our sales team. It is easy to use and convenient, its interface is informative. Try it.

In general, we use Pipedrive to monitor and expand our customer base. We also use it as a time manager, we plan meetings. But Pipedrive is much more, it still has many functions that we do not use because it's difficult for us to refuse of other software solutions.

Pipedrive review by Stephen C.
Stephen C.

"Easy to use CRM - Simple yet extremely powerful"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of this CRM. I switched over from podio with was really confusing. I like the web-hook integrations with zapier, and the kixie phone integration.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty in separating and limiting access to certain data is frustrating. I finally seem to have a grip on it though. The web-hooks should be a little more robust for triggering zap via zapier. It would also be nice to have flexability in the plan. Right now It's all or nothing with the plans. I can not have different team members on different plans based on their roles. If one person is on gold plan everyone has to be on the Gold Plan.... and that can get pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you try it. It is really cool, and easy to use.

CRM for my business. It has helped us keep organized tremendously. I love how easy it is to audit the work of our team members and keep them on point.

Pipedrive review by Javier M.
Javier M.

"The visual funnel CRM"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive's UI, with its visual funnel and intuitive way to move deals from stage to stage, is one of my favorite CRMs. We've been using it for over 3 years and every year they've added new, more powerful functionality. New agenda views and a recently released data enrichment feature makes me optimistic this CRM is heading in the right direction. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

I think the price point is a bit high for the value it offers, and it could incorporate more data input automation (getting there with newly released features). They are just starting to incorporate the ability to do drip email campaigns, so it's pretty basic right now. Their dashboards and reports could be better at helping unearth sales insights from data collected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a CRM that your sales reps will love if they've been working with older tools like SalesForce. It is a lot more visual and intuitive; the mobile is app is great and has been incorporating more and more features, now suggesting customers to visit depending on your location, which is great for sales people who are out on the field. The only CRM that currently matches this one in my opinion is SalesFlare.

We use Pipedrive for keeping track of our sales funnel. It has helped us with accountability and sending

follow up reminders for our sales reps. Their activity and task management has also gotten a lot better over the years, helping our reps be a lot more focused and effective.

Pipedrive review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Using Pipedrive as a Director of Wholesale"

What do you like best?

I like the clean, minimal layout of the Pipedrive interface. I find it easy to navigate and very user-friendly. The concept itself is one that is strong and it's made my job of keeping track of hundreds of wholesale accounts and potential accounts much easier. The ability to schedule detailed follow-ups for every wholesale account really keeps me on top of my communication goals.

What do you dislike?

I would like Pipedrive to have a desktop version and better integration with Gmail/other mail apps. I would find it helpful to have desktop notifications from Pipedrive reminding me of my scheduled tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the tutorials, they are pretty helpful. Pipedrive does seem to update and add features often, so stay on top of those for optimal user experience.

Since incorporating Pipedirve into my companies list of tools, we've found it to be integral in our goal of reaching new wholesale accounts and remaining in conversation with them. It's easy to forget to send a follow-up email to a potential account and lose track of the status of every individual you've been in touch with. The piplines help keep every account in the appropriate categories so that I know what the appropriate action should be next time I open Pipedrive.

Pipedrive review by Fillipe Neyl W.
Fillipe Neyl W.

"Changed the way I make sales"

What do you like best?

I have always loved the kanban concept, where you move things along different stages/phases. It works very well for task management and Pipedrive uses it to manage deals, so it's a great thing. To be able to see the deals in a pipeline (that's where the name Pipedrive comes from) makes very easy to know where you need to act to close more deals. If there's no new deals coming in and moving through the stages, you won't get any sales done. They have great content on their support and blog section with tips and even an email based training on sales. The reports make it clear how many deals, call, meeting and emails you have to make to close a deal. Than you have to think about it backwards. Instead of thinking about closing deals, you have to think about how many calls, meetings, emails and proposals you got to make to be a champion in sales.

What do you dislike?

After using Pipedrive for more than 3 years, I saw they launching a lot of new features much needed (canned answers, full email integration, email opening tracking, live sales report dashboard, completely new reports section and more), so now is very hard to find something I really miss.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose the Gold Plan, that fully integrates with email, it's life changing on saving time.

I'm a CEO of a little digital agency in Brazil, so like many of small entrepreneurs, I have to multitask. Currently I do the sales as my primary function, but still have to take care of hiring people, help with some os the big projects and act with a lot of things the sometimes get in the way and the team needs assistance. With Pipedrive I save A LOT o time and when thing get difficult I can see clearly with deals deserve the more attention.

Pipedrive review by Ujjwal A.
Ujjwal A.

"If you are Sales Driven then Pipedrive will help you acheive those numbers"

What do you like best?

The ability to see a snapshot of your ongoing transactions through the dashboard. Every time you complete a task, it asks to feed in the next task for that transaction. This way you are less likely to be distracted from the deal that you in middle of. Mail templates feature is another additional benefit to full email sync in the Gold Version. The ability to see who's clicked on the links is standard now a days but Pipedrive handles it well.

What do you dislike?

It has very limited automation for a CRM software and does not have a desktop application like most other crm software. So you need to log in through your browser or use it on the mobile app for making any changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will help boost your sales as you can see all the deal and what stage of the process they are on. It is a good cloud software with reliable app.

Focused sales efforts with a clear picture can help boost the sales dramatically. Each task gets an individual attention. So any manager can monitor the performance of their team/individuals and assign new deals to them. Manager can review each deal and the stage that deal is on for a weekly performance appraisal. You Can even customize the pipeline to suit your business processes.

Pipedrive review by Dailius W.
Dailius W.

"Pipedrive is a Great Option For a Growing Sales Team"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is probably the most easy to use CRM I have tried on the market. It is designed more for the end user in mind; therefore there is little to no adoption curve. I also feel that there has been a host of solid integrations created for Pipedrive to allow you to work in easily with our products in the stack. As a sales leader, keeping my employees happy is critical and have also used Pipedrive in previous roles for similar reasons

What do you dislike?

I feel that Pipedrive can do some more work around enabling sales teams to actually get going out of the box with recommend deal flows and processes. Also I feel that reporting functions could also be further clarified. I also think that simple changes like including both a delineated first and last name out of the box are quick changes that would add alot of value for practical reasons

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think most people generally compare to Hubspot; I'd also consider Prosperworks as I think they are building an exciting product

Pipedrive provides a cost effective solution to get up and running with limited friction. It also allows us to actively manage and triage leads effectively

Pipedrive review by Elroy B.
Elroy B.

"The Big helper in right time."

What do you like best?

I like to work with this software. I'm sure that everything will be the right place. I always control all sales process. I like that I can work with is with no stress.

What do you dislike?

I like that platform. As for me, it is good for marketing. Very easy to sale. Great solution for my working team. Great support service. Will give a good help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good Platform. Helps to have your work always organized. Very easy to use. Simple to understand. Great report system. Nice and fast support service. I know that we have a big choice of any kind of software but with this one I feel much better. I recommend it to you all.

We like to work with this solution. Nice work for our needs. We are making a lot of subjects. Always able to check a working process. Good that we have higher statistics.

Pipedrive review by Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.

"Great CRM product for small to medium sized businesses"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is a robust, easy to use CRM that's great for small to medium sized businesses. They have a lot of excellent integrations and features that can be utilized easily by anyone with any experience using a CRM.

What do you dislike?

The biggest drawback is the email integration—each user is linked to only one DEAL, and not necessarily a company, so you have to manually associate emails to deals in your pipe drive inbox. This can be a big headache if you have a lot of email volume.

The reporting tools are also a bit lacking, so I would like to see Pipedrive improve their statistics dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend making sure that you are the right size for pipe drive. Depending on the number of reps you have, you may need a more robust software like Salesforce.

If you're a sales manager, the reporting tools are also a bit lacking, so it's somewhat difficult to track individual reps performance.

Tracking the progression of deals, managing sales pipelines, organizing account and lead contact information.

Pipedrive review by Sundeep G.
Sundeep G.

"Probably the best pipeline management tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to create activities and also easy to track which stage the leads fall in. You can customize the views and you can get the complete picture of your sales pipeline in one glance. The best part about PipeDrive is easily their youtube tutorials which are short and crisp, these videos are enough to give you insights into the platform.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike about PipeDrive, it does what it is supposed to do. Many users would assume PipeDrive to be complete CRM but if used only as a pipeline management tool there is nothing that could go wrong about PipeDrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Irrespective of what platform you use, it is better to use a trial and implement the product and check how the product meets the requirements. PipeDrive has a good trial plan and their sales team will assist you to set up the platform.

With a lot of leads coming in, it becomes quite difficult to track everything, With PipeDrive I have all my leads in one place and it becomes very easy for me to understand which stage the leads stand in.

Pipedrive review by Luis P.
Luis P.

"Intuitive and very sales driven"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of Pipedrive is very modern. It has adopted patterns and icons you typically see in any software, making it easy to pickup.

If has an intuitive interface, with drag and drop features, drill-down, etc.

Easy to use and keep things up to date.

What do you dislike?

It is very sales-centric. Although this is ideal for the type of software, sometimes it feels like it could have additional features that would make it more complete. For instance, it could have an service cost/effort estimation, so you can check on markup and margins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe they have a trail version. Use the opportunity to test and see if you adapt to their methodology.

Also, check out some youtube videos with tutorials.

Registering leads and opportunities and keeping them up to date.

Also user to plan next actions and set up follow up dates.

Register activities associated to a opportunity or lead.

Pipedrive review by Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

"Minimizing Insanity with Pipedrive"

What do you like best?

I use the Add Activity feature to keep myself on track with follow up emails, phone calls and tasks. I can date the activity and forget about it, allowing myself to NOT have to keep thinking about the many projects I keep up with. This keeps all sales and projects from piling up in my mind and on my desk. With both desktop and iPhone apps, I am able to track my projects, even when working remotely.

What do you dislike?

When adding artwork to a pipeline, you only get the link. I wish there were a way to view the artwork, even a thumbnail within the pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Pipedrive system is relatively easy to learn and helps keep sales in all their various stages much more manageable than other programs I have seen.

I keep track of sales from initial leads to completion of the sale. Pipedrive helps me keep track of where I am with each client and gives me a way to follow up on future leads without bogging down my calendar. It gives management a quick and easy of view of any work I or my team have done, where we are in sales and projections for the future.

Pipedrive review by GERARDO M.
GERARDO M.

"MAKING YOUR WORK VISIBLE"

What do you like best?

LET ME FIRST ACKNOWLEDGE THE I HAVE NOT FULLY EXPLORED THE MANY FEATURES THAT PIPEDRIVE OFFERS YET. SO FAR I´VE PLAYED IT SAFE AND STAYED WITH JUST THE STAGES BOARD, FILLING IN CONTACT INFORMATION FOR EACH PROSPECT AND TRYING HARD TO MOVE THEM TO A FURTHER STAGE. AND IT HAS WORKED OUT NICELY, BUT MOST IMPORTANT, IT HAS MADE MY WORK VISIBLE AT EVERY TIME IN A CLEAR MANNER, THAT IS WHAT I LIKE THE BEST ABOUT THE CRM. IT MAKES MY SERVICE LOOK LIKE A TANGIBLE, MEASURABLE PRODUCT.

What do you dislike?

I WISH THE WHOLE CRM COLOR CONFIGURATION COULD BE CUSTOMIZED BY THE USER.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO FEED THE CRM WITH YOUR PROSPECTS AND GOALS, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, KEEPING THEM AT SIGHT HELPS THE MIND GETTING SET ON ACHIEVING THEM

WE ATTEND MANY QUOTATION REQUESTS A DAY, PIPE DRIVE HELPS TO KEEP ALWAYS AT SIGHT THOSE THAT WE SEE AS TRULY POTENTIAL CLIENTS.

Pipedrive review by Adam J C.
Adam J C.

"Pipedrive - A Sales Person's Dream"

What do you like best?

Everything. The user interface is incredibly smooth, they have clearly gone to the trouble of figuring out the least required amount of actions to produce a result. Adding a contact and in turn a deal could not be more simple. Updating a deal's status is seamless. The integrations and possibilities are endless, My phone line (justcall.io) , email (gmail) and diary (gmail) interweave with one another amazingly well, driving efficiency. With one touch I have an 'easy on the eye' view point of all actions made on an account, notes made, when a call took place (all calls recorded), scheduled activity and can view all email communication from a single screen. Pipedrive provides you with a macro overview of you and your sales team's sales performance and how many actions need to take place to create revenue within their statistics section. In my opinion, Pipedrive is the best CRM on the market, no exceptions.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say, that to date, I have not come across anything left to be desired. There is nothing to dislike about Pipedrive.

Organisation. Driving sales efficiency.

Pipedrive review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"Essential part of our new business pipe line"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about pipe drive is the absolute visibility it gives us over the process of new client acquisition. Pipedrive does just as its name implies. Keeps track of a prospect throughout the pipeline of a acquisition. And it does this so well.

What do you dislike?

I would like some of the custom fields to show up at the top level UI for entering a new prospect, rather then having to go a second screen in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We found it increase the ROI of our marketing dollars as we were no longer losing track of prospects here and there. Gave us complete visibility, increasing our ROI. Try it. What have you got to lose.

I was using a Google Spreadsheet to keep track of where prospective clients were in the acquisition pipeline. I was often losing track of who was getting a trial, who I had to follow up with for phone call, and who was pending agreements. Pipedrive organizes all of this for me and gives me a high level dashboard so I can easily see who is where.

Pipedrive review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"This software is an all in one package for our small business."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Pipe Drive is that our entire company can work collectively on projects. There is no lapse in communication because of missed email chains or other lapses. PipeDrive keeps all information for each deal centrally located for max efficiency and productivity.

What do you dislike?

My biggest disappointment with Pipe Drive is that they have not created a function for the mass creation of notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is your one-stop shop when it comes to the ultimate CRM. If you are still unsure, give it a short-term trial and see if it would be effective for your company.

We used to have a breakdown in continuity of project completion and communication along the way. Thanks to Pipe Drive we are all on the same page now.

Pipedrive review by JP D.
JP D.

"Tracking leads through Pipedrive."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is very easy to use and I can customize it to meet my specific needs. I also love the fact that I can link my email conversations with my clients in the same place that i keep notes on phone conversations.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. I did have a problem when we moved a prospects list from one salesman to another. Apparently I did it wrong and the new salesman couldn't read the older notes, but Pipedirive was pretty responsive and fixed the issue quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple, inexpensive CRM, Pipedrive is the way to go.

Pipedrive allowed us to import a leads database fairly easily. I allows our salespeople to track the sales process and helps management track effort, trends, and effectiveness with ease.

Pipedrive review by Justin A.
Justin A.

"Pipedrive makes staying on top of sales efforts effortless"

What do you like best?

I love PipeDrive's visual presentation of the sales pipeline. The Kanban style cards and drag and drop interface make it easy to see what is going on with deals and at a glance and also to have an almost tactile experience managing your pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Pipedrive doesn't have an official chrome extension or plugin for Gmail that I have found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their trial and see if it makes sense for your business. If you have sales pipelines in nearly any vertical market you manage PipeDrive can help you close more deals.

We migrated to PipeDrive from Sales Flare because it allows us to have a much greater visual oversight over all the different kinds of deals we are working on at a glance. It is faster and more efficient to build forecasts and it integrates with more tools that we already use.

Pipedrive review by Joseph S.
Joseph S.

"Adequate CRM Application"

What do you like best?

It's a cloud based solution that allows me to track incoming leads. We create a Zap using Zapier to automatically upload new leads that come in to our website and that are entered in our email system. The Activity scheduler is very useful to plan future contacts for prospects. Creating and tracking deals is also very useful

What do you dislike?

When new records are added to the database, the contact list doesn't automatically refresh. I'm not too crazy about the design of the system since it separates Companies from Individual Contacts. Since we are a B2B business, the company is the prospect, not the Individual Contact. It would be easier if there was a single record for the prospect and not separate records. Doesn't have a very extensive query function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you fully understand the set up of the database before you begin.

We are tracking all incoming leads and prospects and helps in building a sales funnel and tracking all correspondence with our contacts and prospects.

Pipedrive review by Aleem A.
Aleem A.

"The CRM that most closely meets our needs (until we found Streak)"

What do you like best?

** Update ** If you live in Gmail / Google Suite then Streak is possibly a better option **

Having reviewed and trailed many CRM's - we eventually settled on Pipedrive. Unless you have too much money and time there is no such as the perfect CRM; most will require learning and customisation to meet your specific needs. For us, Pipedrive balances simplicity, features and ease of use with enough customisation to make it work well for our needs. We're a rapidly growing national NGO, and Pipedrive has helped us scale quickly. The integrations with Google Apps and now Slack mean that it also sits (and plays) nicely within our workflow and systems.

What do you dislike?

A desktop app would be useful. But the mobile apps are increasing in functionality and features.

It's not as 'pretty' as some CRMs but that's just an aesthetic / style issue. What it lacks in aesthetic it makes up for in minimal and clean design.

* Tracking all our conversations and interactions with potential and existing clients.

* Ensuring we don't double up in our communication across our organisation / team

* Ensuring we make sure clients are moving through various stages of engagement and remain well supported

Pipedrive review by Muhammad Musa K.
Muhammad Musa K.

"Very helpful in tracking progress"

What do you like best?

It is a well organised , customizable and easy to use. This software will help any size of company whether it be small or big. It helps stream line the sales process.It helps keep track of your activity with customers either it be a call , meeting or just an email. The mobile app also syncs with your phone and will automatically update if you make a call to your client. You can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. Pipedrive can also be integrated with slack which helps identify new deals and deals won/lost. Making notes with each activity really helps.

What do you dislike?

It would have been better if the head would also be able to comment on my progress in the activity tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really easy to customize the pipeline/sales process according to your own needs. And it helps in making the salesman life easy. Overall it helps in keeping track of every activity as everything is logged and up to date. It is a very user-friendly software.

My boss sits at a different office so he does not have knowledge of what i am doing and what is the status of a deal so this helps in identifying what my current status on a deal is and what stage is it in.

Pipedrive review by Gabriel G.
Gabriel G.

"Great CRM Easy of Use and lot of integrations"

What do you like best?

You divide your sales funnel in what they call a pipepline, making it very graphic the state of current leads . I like the analytics it gathers one you start enter information, predicting the time you will close a deal, the money made vs the effort and a lot of other greats stuff. The ability of their API makes the process even better

What do you dislike?

The mailing part on the starter plan is such a pain as you have to put the specific email address of the deal so it counts on pipedrive. Also if you have an activity of sending an email and pipedrive receives it does not count as the activity is done, a little pain there. Each individual seat is also a pain , would like more a package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial version, the graphic interface is not for everyone. Test it and make decisions. The starter plan is great but the email is a great pain so be prepared. If you go for the medium version the cost will go uo but the features will be better making more easy for your team to close sales

sales funnel generation, outbound marketing is one of the main uses of pipedrive to close b2B sales, as you are always on track with your team of your needs to close de deal

Pipedrive review by Manuel D.
Manuel D.

"CRM easy to use for a reasonable price."

What do you like best?

Very simple to use. A great user interface that makes you directly comfortable with.

You can log in and directly start to input the information of your customer.

The all process is well done and very intuitive. Very few possibility to make mistakes

Price of the basic version is competitive on the market

What do you dislike?

Not really much bad to say. Maybe just a little bit complicated to configure. But the basic configuration is already very useful for sales.

A Little bit sad that the data integration from email or social media is not integrated.

Need to pay the professional registration to get email integration where a lot of other CRM are including this in the basic version.

Price of professional version is to high

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you look for an easy CRM to start your sales process. Pipedrive is very easy to start with.

You can start with the basic version without fear. Be careful, the price is for one user only. If you have 4 salespersons, you have to pay for licence and that make the bill going up fast.

If you have a small team, them you can go for it with no fear.

Organizing the sales and the follow-up. You will not spend hours to understand how it works.

The report section allows the sales manager to control easily the activity of the team.

The report model is very clear with only what is essential for a sales manager to control

Pipedrive review by Darrell E.
Darrell E.

"Why CRMs are so important"

What do you like best?

I liked the idea of being able to track all of my leads and where they are in the Sales Funnel at any given time. The more funnels you add the better you get at them. Knowing and understanding the numbers are very important.

I am still learning what to measure and how to measure it. I do think that this should be a two person process, this will help identify more milestones.

What do you dislike?

Getting other people to help you. Pipedrive wanted an outrageous amount of money to give me some personal help. I was a little disappointed that someone employed by Pipedrive would want to charge $150 per hour to help.

The one lesson they did not learn is to make sure there are some people from Fiverr willing to help customers like me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipedrive seems to be growing very quickly and will be able to add more featured faster than the other CRM.

It is very simple and easy to use.

I am able to monitor where all of my leads are in the sales funnel at any given time. I currently use ZOHO and Pipedrive at the same time. I like Pipedrive's attitude on how and why they are scaling. I know that they just got some bigger funding.

I do think Pipedrive is best suited for smaller companies.

Pipedrive review by Gil B.
Gil B.

"Will help you all the time."

What do you like best?

Perfect tools which make my day. I like to use them every day.Very understandable about sales and who is making a sale.This software makes it easy so we can see how to set up quicker standard sales processes.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to complain.My work is organized, everything at the right place. I do like that platform very much.Nice solution for sales and sales managers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very nice software to say yes to it.Very organized, the model is much better to understand. Perfect way of reporting and of course statistics. To monitoring, the customer also nice to have it.

Very good part. Helps to customize and create a few different system and keep following the process. Very great work on statistics and reports. They are very important and productivity very clear.

Pipedrive review by Andrey K.
Andrey K.

"At last I found CRM to replace my own"

What do you like best?

After 12 years of using own homemade MS Access-based CRM I finally found web-based CRM with very close logic to mine, sales CRM approach and other good things in it:

- enough functionality, nothing redundant;

- smart, comfortable and easy interface;

- sales-oriented CRM, in my business I use CRM mostly for lead generation, movement through pipeline and clients data and statuses collection, Pipedrive is about all these things;

- normal collaborative functions, but mostly for individual using (B2B sales works mostly alone);

- adequate commercial policy;

- logical and useful updates, a lot of connectors with other systems;

- active support and quick feedback;

- easy and correct data export-import, it was easy to transfer data from old CRM.

What do you dislike?

Nothing special really.

Some ideas to improve (but not critical and, certainly, I don't want to loose current comfortable simplicity because of my custom requirements):

- more analytics;

- some billing functions (e.g. storage of prices and tarrifs by clients with connection to external systems, fixation of payments and analysis of accounts receivable).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need sales-oriented CRM for B2B sales and for not huge team (1-20 salesmen) - you have to try Pipedrive, imho. I have experience with CRMs more than 14 years and spend money only for Pipedrive:)

- Accumulation and storage of data about clients, contacts and activities;

- Activities planning (really strong idea to make new task for every client after closing of finished activity!);

- Collaborative work and joint data for sales team;

- Pipeline support and control.

Pipedrive review by Eduardo F.
Eduardo F.

"Pipedrive revelação da Prospecção "

What do you like best?

O cadastro de clientes é simples e organizado em clientes e empresas – poucos dados e você só preenche o que quiser. As negociações são organizadas em pipelines e você pode ter uma única pipeline ou várias. Cada pipeline é dividida em estágios conforme a situação do cliente e cada estágio contém os negócios (ou deals), que reproduzem uma negociação, orçamento ou potencial venda. Pronto: você consegue gerenciar todos os seus potenciais clientes em uma tela, em um maneira visual e prática, sem perder prazos ou se confundir no que foi dito.

What do you dislike?

Nâo tenho o que gostar, pois o pipedrive ele é completo em todas as ferramentas e atende em todos os quesitos, fácil e pratico de mexer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Não irá se arrepender, quando você fiz teste vai ver que realmente estou falando a verdade, pois ele te fornece todas as ferramentas que precisa, se caso faltar ele te ajuda a criar a ferramenta para lhe ajudar da melhor maneira.

Pipedrive ajudou reorganizar as tarefas de uma maneira diferente possibilitando não peder informações importantes, trouxe bastante benefícios principalmente ajudou a criar perfil e clientes e fazendo com que a informação não perda.

Pipedrive review by Marcelo B.
Marcelo B.

"Very effective and user friendly CRM software"

What do you like best?

- The user interface is really nice;

- It is customizable;

- The integration API is very easy to use and made integrating Pipedrive to our existing sales system a 2-week job of a single IT analyst;

What do you dislike?

I think it should have features to enable the highlighting of key accounts vs. other clients. On a sales pipeline not every client is the same and we do not have very visual ways of distinguishing the clients right now (the potential sale value could be one way of indicating the most important clients, but often the largest clients start off with small orders).

I would also like to be able to have different pipelines to different users, to enable us to use the same account for other processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not think that Pipedrive is only a sales pipeline management tool, it can be much more than that.

Consider the ease of integration with your legacy systems and try to reduce the amount of data input required by your users, my experience is that users get very upset when they need to replicate the same info in multiple systems.

We are using Pipedrive as a tool to let us map our entire client base, categorizing them on different stages depending on parameters like frequency of purchase, number of orders made, average ticket, time since last purchase, etc.

So we do not use it as a sales pipeline management tool, we use it as a customer base management tool.

We also use it extensively to schedule appointments (calls, visits, etc) and to record the results of each interaction with our clients.

Pipedrive review by Daniela S.
Daniela S.

"Now I've the best sales results."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is the best assistant you can have. With the tool I never more lost one communication with one client or any feedback. You have all informations you need in desktop or mobile, all calls is included in the history, emails, proposals - you have all informations in your hand. The client have the felling they're important to you, because all history you have there and you can talk 3 months later about the same thing with he. It's super important and I had the best results now.

What do you dislike?

Really? Nothing. The graphics is excellent... I really dislike nothing with Pipedrive...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used other tools to help sales team, but this is the best. It's easy to use and easy. I recommend!

First I can talk with all clients and I never more forgot to call in the date who the client said. For example: The client said I don't have nothing now but in 3 months I'll have, Pipedrive will remember me 3 months after with the comments I need to talk to the client. Other thing very important, the company who I'm Director is global, in 113 countries. We have global clients and me and my colleagues can check the status about the client in other countries, I don't need to ask to nobody - I can select in my desk and I can have the information about what is happening in the word. This was super important to me to close one global client based in my country. I had all informations in the time who I had the meeting and we closed a deal with all countries from my country. Pipedrive was super important for this negotiation.

Pipedrive review by Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.

"Best customer services I had so far!"

What do you like best?

The platform is really user friendly and there's a lot of fields that can be personalized. We have a really big list of customers and it handle it without problem. They also have the best customer service I ever see. really helpful and fast answer. -

What do you dislike?

Some time there is some little bug and since the signature part of the email session doesn't render well, it's kind of a bummer because we wont use the email part for this reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free trial and will help you set up your new CRM. They even offer Webinar and free training session.

We need organisation, right now everyone work on their own excel sheet.

Pipedrive review by Katherine A.
Katherine A.

"It makes the sales process easy"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and the interface is very intuitive. The sales pipeline is great, it helps me to keep track of every stage of the sales process in a visual manner, and knowing in which stage of the process a deal is and how much time it takes from taking a lead into a sale. The activities management keeps me attentive of every deal and helps me put extra effort in closing a sale, and it provides my sales manager of a record of my daily work.

What do you dislike?

The integration with google calendar doesn't allow to change the title of the activities of the events making difficult to manage activities, meetings and events on google calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to improve your sales and bring order to your sales team

Pipedrive has helped our business to improve our sales process starting with the lead generation and management, tracking of all sales activities and sellers. The sales forecast is very important to make adjustments in the prices that are offered to potential customers to accomplish our sales goals.

Pipedrive review by Phil K.
Phil K.

"Great sales / CRM tool for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Really like the pipeline view that, if used properly, can be a great tool for nurturing leads through the conversion process. The 'activities' functionality is also a very vital part of my day-to-day operations, checking in to see what leads/companies I need to follow up with at any given time, and planning/forecasting when my next check point should be.

What do you dislike?

Based on certain dates / timelines, some leads turn to an alarming red, just because they are not progressing as fast as you thought. These sort of colours can be edited by changing dates of activities / expected close dates, but still the alarming red can be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For small companies, we're perfectly fine utilising just one company login; however for bigger companies, I'd imagine that multiple logins would be necessary.

Pipedrive aids in every part of the sales/closing process for the small tech company I work for. The biggest benefit is the use of "activities" and being able to see how busy any given day or week is going to be based on the number of activities I have scheduled for that time period.

Pipedrive review by Andres R.
Andres R.

"Easy and efficient CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the drag and drop feature, it really helps us stay organized and know what is going on with our leads, sales, and team.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would complain is adding artwork because it makes it easier to images of companies or people we speak with and usually it's just a link

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love this CRM, it's an absolutely great way to keep track of all leads, sales and your own team progress. Keeps the business organized and helps you stay on top of your leads.

It is helping us track sales and where we stand with each lead. In pipe drive we have the ability to follow up and know what the process is. It also keeps the team here organized and up to date with what each person and the business is doing.

Pipedrive review by Riley I.
Riley I.

"Pipedrive as a CRM is a go"

What do you like best?

I like Pipedrive because it is a lot simpler than most CRM platforms and it is a lot easier to use cause of this. Being new to our company, and having to learn both Salesforce and Pipedrive, Pipedrive was way more straight forward, and an overall easier platform to use.

What do you dislike?

Some of the things that are achievable in Salesforce aren't achievable or up to par in Pipedrive. You get what you pay for though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, especially if you are already using Salesforce or another CRM! CRM's are confusing platforms typically, so trying out Pipedrive will help new employees and employees who aren't familiar with CRM's adapt quicker.

Integrating Pipedrive with Autopilot so customers are able to have their CRM platform centralized within Autopilot and within their marketing stack. The main benefit is ease of use for customers, and for following customers within the pipeline.

Pipedrive review by Molly W.
Molly W.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, and I was able to upload all of my contact information for my clients quickly and efficiently

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a search bar to be able to find individual clients, or to be able to search by email. If there is one, then it needs to be more visible and easier to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you keep track of everything! If you are sending an email to someone in your list, make sure that you keep track of who you are sending otherwise it could be a little confusing.

I am able to keep track of who I send out my emails to.

Pipedrive review by Brittany  M.
Brittany M.

"Easiest CRM I have tried out "

What do you like best?

I like the simple dashboard. I feel that Apple users would like this platform better than the more complicated HUbSpot CRM.

What do you dislike?

I am familiar with CRM's. When I try to show my fellow co workers how to use this some of them have a hard time comprehending. But, keep in mind , I am trying to switch over Insurance ladies who have been dealing with paper for the last 30 yerars and may just be stubborn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great if you are looking for a simple CRM platform

It keeps me organized. My company doesn't offer a CRM so I had to obtain this myself as I got busier.

Pipedrive review by Marty C.
Marty C.

"Improved our team's overall effectiveness"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is really awesome for its simplicity and value for everyone on our team. It tends to use the simplest solution and the fastest way to achieve the goal. We can easily email clients from within this system. I like that Pipedrive can be used from various platforms like phones, tablets or desktop computers.

What do you dislike?

Mobile usage can be a bit slow when updating certain things. It'd be nice to be have more customization options, especially when it comes to reporting. Pipedrive can be easy to use, but it's not easy for everyone for all features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth doing the trial offer to to see if it meets your team's needs. After using it a while, you might, you might end up using it often to manage your business dealings and produce better results.

Easy to use tracking the basic reporting is pretty solid. Our team is able to implement valuable CRM solutions quickly. We can have frequent communications with customers and be able to follow deals through to close.

Pipedrive review by Victor Yudi T.
Victor Yudi T.

"Pretty straightforward and great for beginners"

What do you like best?

It is simple, has great integrations and the easy to setup and get going with your sales. The best thing for me was been able to onboard and explain the whole process to a new member in a matter of hours.

What do you dislike?

Because it is simple it has some limitations, specially in the reports area. If you want to get deep in something you will probably need to hook it via api to some external service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipedrive is a great tool if you're getting started with your sales team and you don't care that much about reports.

Mainly structuring the sales team and get started with the whole operation. The funnels visualization and the whole structure of Pipedrive has organized us in a way that wasn't possible with a simple Trello board.

Pipedrive review by Administrator

"Sales CRM for medium to small business"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is relatively easy to use once it's setup, and offers quite a few customization options to fit into your existing processes instead of forcing you to abide by a defined structure as many other CRMs do. And it's affordable compared to similarly featured CRMs. It's a popular enough system that other integrations are available, such as seeing deal information from within your email, and more.

What do you dislike?

Pipedrive does not offer automation for deals, which is a real shame. For instance, we'd love to be able to send an email to a deal once it moves from a stage like "Negotiation" to "Agreement", or send an email reminder if a deal sits too long in a stage, but this is not possible. You'd think this can be accomplished by a third-party service like Zapier, which has seemingly applicable triggers, but it's so limited it's near impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a medium to small business with a relatively simple sales cycle, this should work extremely well.

Pipedrive is the central hub for all of our client information, including emails and internal notes from our business development and account strategy teams. As long as your team is diligent in proper use of Pipedrive (which is as important as the system itself), it can be a trusted singular resource for the "whole story" of what's going on within a given account.

Pipedrive review by Nathan C.
Nathan C.

"Good for small teams that are not very tech savvy"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is simple to use. It can be picked up by most people rather quickly to log their day to day flow of a sales funnel.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is terrible, difficult to sort, and integrations are limited without using zapier. Very little of the program goes beyond what could be done with smart spreadsheets, a trello board or notes on a wall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If pipedrive is going to be used, I would recommend looking at either less expensive platforms (sometimes free) or seeing if you can build out something on your own. If pipedrive is going to fit, try a shared spreadsheet... it might do. Also if you are planning on growing beyond a company size of 10 then look elsewhere. You will quickly outgrow this software.

Pipedrive helped sales keep track of their leads as they went down the funnel. It also worked some to show revenue.

Pipedrive review by Administrator

"Mostly for sales, but great for project management. "

What do you like best?

I like the visual aspect of it the most. So easy to see where all of my projects are, and the "rotting" feature helps keep me on track and checking in on my projects. The Activity feature is awesome as well, I never use my Google calendar anymore!

What do you dislike?

The file sharing is spotty at best, many times the files weren't able to be opened or downloading after adding to a deal. The reporting features are also a bit off, it's hard to sort by areas, or anything other than deal values. But we are using it for very non-sales oriented project management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful for sales, so-so as a project management tool.

We love how many Zapier integrations that are available for Pipedrive. So much of our process has become automated because of this. The rotting, activity and calendar integrations also help keep our projects on track. The "time in deal" feature gives us really quick oversite as to where our holes and inefficiencies are.

Pipedrive review by Kristina S.
Kristina S.

"Pipedrive keeps me in the game"

What do you like best?

I love how I can track my cultivating and nurturing process with prospects.

What do you dislike?

Not sure there is anything I really dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't strategically and actively tracking your sales process, Pipedrive is the best way to do so. My favorite part is seeing how much I have in possible sales based on prospects and projects in the pipeline. It is so inspiring and definitely makes me work a little harder knowing that I am leaving money on the table.

Prospect tracking - keeps me from having a bunch of sticky note reminders to follow up on strategy calls or notes from prospect research. I can have all of my client creation process in one place - from identifying prospects, researching, cultivating, contacting, soliciting, following up, nurturing, even client onboarding - all in one place.

Pipedrive review by Eleanor d.
Eleanor d.

"Good sales CRM"

What do you like best?

As soon as you complete an action, Pipedrive prompts you to think about what you need to do next and schedule it in. This helps to actively manage workflow.

What do you dislike?

If you have multiple potential deals with one organisation, you need to take care to keep communications separate by starting a new thread. If you have multiple proposals with a client, this is easy to forget and there doesn't appear to be any way to rectify it ie divide an email thread up and reassign to different deals. It would be helpful if Pipedrive could help here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth spending time working through the video tutorials to get a full understanding of what Pipedrive can do

Pipedrive has helped me to keep an overview of my sales pipeline as all communications and notes are in one place. The analytics help me to be more strategic in my approach to New Business Development as I can see which activities and sources are working.

Pipedrive review by Mark T.
Mark T.

"Pipedrive provides a helpful visual reference"

What do you like best?

Once oriented to the product, it's easy to follow a deal as it progresses; from initial contact, through user created stages, until the deal closes or is determined to be "dead."

What do you dislike?

Probably due to my familiarity of the previous CRM we used, it was initially difficult for me to orient around the visuals associated with Pipedrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it your consideration. Take the time to learn and utilize all of its features.

My supervisor can easily follow the deals on which I am currently working. Because the software prompts you to assign a potential value to each deal, estimates of potential profits and confirmation of the values of deals won allows for accurate profit forecasting.

Pipedrive review by Leah K.
Leah K.

"Awesome Sales Tool for easy deal tracking"

What do you like best?

Love how simple it is to use - no super long forms with dozens of mandatory fields to fill out. Love that it's easily accessible on desktop and mobile. Easy to learn and understand the software. Nice product list features. Great integration with PandaDocs for order forms, estimates, proposals, and more.

What do you dislike?

Lots of little missing features and bugs unfortunately. Love that you can create custom fields so easily but HATE that they're not searchable or reportable. Makes it fairly pointless to have custom fields. Really would like to see this fixed. Also, issues with exports and imports - example, when exporting product list, details such as cost are missing and other columns do not export correct information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Pipedrive is a great sales tool, especially for organizations with small sales teams that don't to track 100 tiny details on every lead and client.

Tracking our overall sales process and making it easy to know where we are with lead conversion, contact rates, client information, deal closing success, etc. The best thing is that it's so easy to access and simple to use that our sales team has really embraced Pipedrive more than any other tools we've had in the past. They find it really easy to fill in details and track their deals which means they actually use the software, giving the rest of our organization far more insight into our sales process. Also, the great way that it integrates with tools like PandaDocs has saved us hours and hours of time previously spent on quotes, proposals, etc. giving us more time to spend on growing the company.

Pipedrive review by Roman Y.
Roman Y.

"Easy of user CRM for small companies"

What do you like best?

- It's very visual. You can easily build sales funnel with it

- Easily integrates with Trello, Mailchimp and other services via Zapier

- Easy to notify everybody about changes in leads

- Very affordable for small business

What do you dislike?

- Limited functions via API, we coudn't edit everything in Deal via Zapier

- Not clear how to manage and deeply edit user level acsess

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good and very easy to use and learn CRM for small business. The hugest benefit is that your sales fuel is very visual and you can teach your employees to use it easily.

We did almost completely solution for our small company with it. We used Zapier to get lead from our website and get this into Pipedrive Dashboard, after that call center edited and worked with this leads. Also you can add some actions on steps that lead has. For example we did e-mail marketing stuff when lead converted to sale.

Pipedrive review by Hassan A.
Hassan A.

"Clean, lightweight experience"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is great for early-stage companies that don't need bloated do-everything-under-the-sun expensive CRMs. The visual flow and quick click navigation takes a lot of friction out of the process.

What do you dislike?

Some of the deal card items are not customizable enough, like contact profile fields and some deal attributes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be clear on what this is and what it's not. You're not going to get great reporting analytics off it or have strategic discussions.

Pipedrive + GDocs is lightweight, low cognitive load, and great for coordination.

Running enterprise sales operations. Faster coordination among pre-sales, execs, field sales, leading to faster response times.

Pipedrive review by Gabriel L.
Gabriel L.

"The best CRM experience I`ve had so far"

What do you like best?

I love pipedrive. Already used a lot of sales pipelines (like Moskit), but Pipedrive is more complete, more solid and more reliable than anything I`ve ever used.

I use pipedrive integrated with a lot of other services (RD, Zapier, Google Agenda and Gmail), and everything just WORKS.

Started using it to manage all my leads (inbound and outbound), and as my sales team grows, I realized is really easy to setup everything. You can customize your pipeline, create filters, manage leads, record e-mails, schedule activities... Is really easy to use. I recommend. The support is amazing, also.

What do you dislike?

Is really hard to find out something I dislike at pipedrive. The filters are not so easy to create, sometimes I felt lost integrating the API with some other services (but it wasn`t Pipedrive fault), and if you have a lot of leads, you'l eventually be lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a CRM manager, use Pipedrive. Really. Don't consider any other. The support is amazing, is really easy to use, you can integrate with a lot of other services and the management is really, really good.

My biggest problem was managing all my leads. I have a lot of leads in a lot of stages, and i needed to manage the sales team leads also. With Pipedrive I can create outbound leads, receive inbound leads, manage leads from my team, transfer and export in different formats (like xls. to manage in a different database), and record all the communication in a pleasant timelime. This made my CRM easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.

Pipedrive review by User in Higher Education

"Good reliable solution for small and medium business"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to set-up and operate the basic features and covers all of our needs. Bot the web and mobile apps work seamlessly across devices. Many integrations are already available e.g. Mailchimp, Slack or through third parties. Once the users are comfortable with the software there are many customizations which can be deployed. Cost per user is reasonable.

What do you dislike?

At times the web app can be quite slow and buggy. Analytics and statistics modules are barebones and you need an external solution for more complex reports and dashboards. Some more advanced sales, document and product features would have been nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely should givev it a try as it fits in the middle between big name and indie crm providers.

We use it as the main crm tools for usual tasks: customer contact and leads databases, tracking leads across sales pipelines, various reports to get better insights into the business health and prospects.

Pipedrive review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Small organization trying to transition into a tight, robust system"

What do you like best?

Our leads are now centrally located. The follow-up system is adequate and it does allow for "some" customization.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is only through chat. There are problems with importing several deals at once. And it has a distinct language that is not...intuitive. I guess if you understand its underlying language it may be easier, but what happens if I want to pony up more money for a more robust system? Also, it doesn't have a...natural fail safe. If I add a lead to the database, I don't think the database should allow that lead to be entered incorrectly nor should it allow for it sit in the database and not have a mandatory follow up of some sort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a number of cloud-based software on the market and they are all in a similar price point. It could be the case that we're not paying enough or that we just chose the wrong product. The verdict's still out. It is awfully cheap and it is a heckuva lot better than what we had in place before.

We kept losing sight of deals. Our leads can be on the book for years. It may be hot and heavy in 2015, die down and then re-emerge in 2017. While we may not be actively pursuing that lead for that whole time, our system did not allow for keeping an eye on our lead, from a distance.

Pipedrive review by Mitch L.
Mitch L.

"Very User-Friendly and Headed in the Right Direction"

What do you like best?

I love the interface of Pipedrive. It is very clean and easy to use and works like a charm for organising sales processes. Even the psychology of moving deals along the pipe line is so satisfying and motivating for a sales person. I really enjoyed working with the system. The Deals turning red to alert you that there is a task due is very handy as well.

What do you dislike?

At the time that I used it, they were relatively limited on their integrations available. It has been some time since I last used it, and have since moved on to two other customer relationship management systems, both of which have consisted of far more integrations and capabilities than Pipedrive. However, that being said, I do recall at that time that integrations were being added and I was notified of new features and capabilities that were being added by the team at Pipedrive. i think they do a great job of listening to and implementing their users' feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very simple, clean, and they seem to be heading in the right direction in terms of their feedback implementation and growth. Highly recommend!

Our sales process got so much easier while using Pipedrive. The company I used Pipedrive with was a startup, and with young founders and managers, we needed the simplest possible tools to implement, and Pipedrive fit that bill for us. That being said, I would not limit it's capabilities by saying it's an entry-level system. It is fantastic for first time CRM users, but still had all the tracking capabilities needed to ensure an efficient and effective sales process.

Pipedrive review by Administrator

"Great organisation for a CRM ready to use in minutes"

What do you like best?

Their visual pipeline dashboard is great. You can define as many pipelines you need depending on you different sales cycles.

What do you dislike?

Integration with gmail is done through an email sync. You either get to many emails (newletters and so on...) or miss some if you only sync some categories. I would rather have a widget within gmail in order to add a contact, an organisation or a deal whithout leaving gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using Pipedrive for many years and I hava always recommended it to friends. But Pipedrive has gone through a very important price increase in the last couple of years. Not sure I will continue to use it or recommend it very long as all the new features are included in the most expensive plan.

Pipedrive helps me follow all my leads through the whole sales cycle whithout leaving some of them on the side

Pipedrive review by Ashley S.
Ashley S.

"Beautiful, Elegant CRM"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is so intuitive and well thought out. It seemed to have just what you need, where you needed it to be. Comprehensive, well-integrated and fairly priced, it provided a great sales tool for smaller organizations.

What do you dislike?

The challenge for many CRMs is to envision their perfect customer and to build a tool to meet their needs. Unfortunately, the independent contractor or professional services businesses are often overlooked. Sales is not the ONLY use of a CRM! Customer Engagement should be at the heart of every interaction. I think Pipedrive could do more to think a bit broader than simply classic sales customers to those clients who might be looking to do more with their customer base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipedrive is a SALES tool. While it does offer a powerful CRM solution, for those in businesses that require more than mere sales, the tool can prove limiting.

Pipedrive offered a well integrated solution that worked well with many existing technologies to build a CRM and Sales management business suite for small businesses. It worked great as a keypin for many technologies.

Pipedrive review by Cris N.
Cris N.

"Pipedrive Best CRM easy to use with google accounts"

What do you like best?

What I like from Pipedrive is that it is an easy and effective way of categorizing your tasks. This helps prioritizing and with productivity.

I like also that you can use all your Google account data to start right away and dont have to actualize both accounts, just link them, so I find the startpoint really easy and fast.

Everything is backed up in the cloud and you can access from every device, the desktop, laptop, cellphone, tablet from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I would love to use the groups I made on Google contacts to segment my contacts and work them in abetter way for example, when you have an appointment you do not have a link on the task to a Gps, (like google maps), to the address or location you are going. That would be a great feature to have.

Needs more optional integration with other social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for a system that lets you introduce your information just once, and synchronize it with your own data? Start making your way of work supre productive when you do it inside the CRM, and do not let tasks pass without taking action, and deciding which is the next action to take. It is a planner, calendar, virtual assistant and more in one place.

I offer financial plans, so I now make all my sales strategies with Pipedrive, from the first appointment, until the whole duration of the plans I sell including service. Now I have them all in one place, and I stopped forgetting important tasks!

Pipedrive review by Marcos P.
Marcos P.

"Simply the Best CRM"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface, performance, fields/lists customization, integration, data load. Pipedrive is simply the best CRM regarding this topics. It was a pleasant surprise when we found this solution.

We have used other big CRM players and they did not offer the same experience as Pipedrive did.

Mobile version is as good as web layout.

What do you dislike?

Analytics cannot be personalized like lists/reports. It is not a real business intelligence.

Quota is limited and probably the weakest part of Pipedrive. It is not possible to control quota by product, month, teams, etc.

The integration with Trello could be more flexible. It can only create cards in specific situations/events. It would be good to have more options to create cards and to personalize the information sent to the cards as well.

Integration using APIs would be good since we have local (Brazil) solutions and of course they are not available for integration with Pipedrive.

That would be good to have cheaper users, just to read opportunities/contacts and manage tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Within a few hours we were up and running, with all of our clients, contacts and deals!

And the team was engaged very quickly because of the ease of use, custom fields and integrations.

I totally recommend Pipedrive to all my colleagues!

We can follow up our pipeline using different view (lists, forecast, so forth) during our sales meetings.

Our companies/contacts database is organized and accessible to the team.

Activities control is helping us to manage our pending points and important sales activities.

Pipedrive review by Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

"Exactly what we need for my small business"

What do you like best?

Easy to add deals and contacts, switch between primary contacts for businesses and deals, and see the upcoming pipeline of potential deals to be closed. I'm still learning about all of the functionality in the statistics section, but it has proven to be rather robust. I also like the Slack integration for updates!

What do you dislike?

I would like it if there was an option to adjust the "deal closed" date and the "deal date" since my business is service based, we can close a deal well in advance of getting the deposit/payment and I'd like to be able to accurately reflect the amount of time it takes to close a deal AND how long it takes for the service to actually take place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RIght price for my small biz and the functionality we needed.

We need to track and review active leads, set goals for new contacts, and continually monitor our conversion rate to adjust the number of new leads we need to contact.

Pipedrive review by Albert H.
Albert H.

"The CRM for people that doesn't like filling CRM"

What do you like best?

The interface really helps you use Pipedrive correctly and also helps you do the Comercial word correctly.

The platform runs smoothly, always online and everything loads practically instantly.

Everything makes sense after a couple of hours using it. The set up is easy as well.

Once you get going with Pipedrive in your routine, is almost as your personal assistant. You can sync your Google Agenda, have different views of your due to activities and consult information about a deal or info about a client.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that although Pipedrive syncs with my Google Agenda and I can see my activities in my Google Agenda, all the appointments created by Pipedrive on my Google Agenda doesn't get my default configuration: meaning, the tasks that Pipedrive creates on my Google Agenda doesn't have a default Alert.

That's a big deal for me, since I don't check my agenda all the time, I count with the alerts to help me stay on schedule and stuff.

We are a statup and Pipedrive gives us the speed we need. I don't have to remember to schedule the next activity with a client, the interface reminds me.

We are saving a lot of time and having precious info well organized on the cloud.

Pipedrive review by Leandro G.
Leandro G.

"A perfect sales tool for small - medium business"

What do you like best?

That's my second experience with Pipedrive. At both experiences, it has replaced "famous" sales tools like Sugar and Sales Force. Pipedrive provides an easy interface to manage sales data, you don't need to click on too many elements to do a simple action, and it also provides an excellent visual experience, so it's very easy to check what's going on with sales pipelines and check metrics. Finally, the Pipedrive API is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

As I said, it's a perfect sales tool for me. It means there is nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipedrive is a tool to manage the sales process. So if you want something to manage product stock, contracts, you might look for another tool.

- Transparency: because the other tools are not so friendly, people didn't use them, so it was not easy to have a clear view of the sales process.

- Sales Planning: Pipedrive provides a very easy and clear way to see the pipeline, so it's easier to create sales plans.

- Accountability: we have created a dashboard consuming data from Pipedrive API which helped to increase sales team accountability.

Pipedrive review by Ray S.
Ray S.

"Pipedrive"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you can take one look at your sales funnel and know what you need to work on based on the color codes. If I have something that is Red or Green I know I am either behind on something or I have some things I need to do.

What do you dislike?

I really wish the calendar sync'd with outlook it will sync with your googlle calendar which is awesome, but my whole day is based on my Outlook Calendar, that is the one thing I don't like, but it won't stop me from using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it is my biggest recommendation, if you don't use consistently then it just becomes something you have to update, and it will seem more like a pain, but if you use it every day and put every deal you have in Pipedrive you will find that it works amazing. But the old adage of junk in junk out is still true, you have to be hones with the deals you put in there and where they are at in the sales funnel process, when you get to that point it really is a great tool.

The biggest business problem I am solving is not missing opportunities which allows me to close more sales. I need somewhere to put every opportunity I get and an excel spreadsheet won't work.

Pipedrive review by Fabio D.
Fabio D.

"Got the UI spot on"

What do you like best?

Usability and user interface are great and make your day-to-day work easy and smooth, especially activities (tasks). I come from 5 years of Salesforce which were far from memorable, from a number of reasons (this isn't a judgment of Salesforce's worth). Initially Pipedrive seemed a bit too simple but in the end, for a pretty standard sales cycle and a small organisation it proved to be spot on.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is a bit basic and - sadly - the main reason why my company may abandon the tool.

It's a no-nonsense CRM and unless you have a very complex use case it will suit you. The main benefit for me was to have a list of activities that I can actually use as a list of things to achieve every single day.

Pipedrive review by Mark G.
Mark G.

"Use Pipedrive for a professional but simple CRM! "

What do you like best?

It's simplicity - the whole program is very intuitive and practical. I've used Salesforce in the past and it was a nightmare compared to this product. I love the nearby feature - so easy to call up and pop into another customer.

What do you dislike?

The email integration isn't perfect yet; although they are currently improving this so I would expect this to better soon... I'd like to see larger photos of the contacts - but this is only a small issue...

Recommendations to others considering the product

spend time trying to understand the whole program otherwise, you might short change yourself as it's very good at handling many aspects of CRM.

Our sales strategy now can be operated in a professional manner - our aftercare is also seamless.

Pipedrive review by Graham A.
Graham A.

"Simple Tool for Managing Sales"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Pipedrive. It does not overcomplicate our sales management which is great because we are never working with hundreds of leads at a time. Often just need a quick way to check on different statuses.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything negative to say about Pipedrive, however, some people might need more functionalities depending on their usage or scale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your sales process and whether you really need to shell out big money for the fancier softwares.

We use Pipedrive to track the progress of leads and share information on successes. It has allowed us to have a more transparent view of our sales.

Pipedrive review by Jarrod H.
Jarrod H.

"One of the Best Leads Maintenance System Ever Introduced"

What do you like best?

I love how maintaining and tracking your generated leads into an actualized sales process works so seamlessly with Pipedrive. From first meeting, to proposal to general questions your lead may have to follow up questions/e-mails are easily tracked and stored where the entire chain of sales is managed with ease.

One of the better uses for this system for administrative work where a sales consultant may integrate it as a full blown calendar and allow for tracking and movement of sales leads from the office or even using your mobile device.

What do you dislike?

I do however dislike how scheduling any activity has a minimum of 0:15 minutes where for example an e-mail would take only 2-3 minutes to prepare and send and certain follow up calls may not really take that long. But this isn't a big deal, it's just unnecessary for when setting up an accurate calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are any in consultation, sales or general leads tracking roles, you should definately use Pipedrive to maintain and manage your sales.

The tool is simple and very welcoming when implementing your plans for future leads has a way to improve on your general sales performance through reviewing how you managed previous sales chains.

With Pipedrive I'm quickly solving issues with follow up to applications or call-backs when it comes to meeting requests, proposed deals, follow up calls, easy requirement tracking and making notes for self to allow us to better manage how to continue with preparing the lead for the sale or to finalize the application.

Pipedrive review by Josh B.
Josh B.

"Game changer for any B2B company!"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive has made my workflow so much easier.

For one of our projects, the biggest assets are partnerships and contracts with other businesses that we can work with and benefit together. Pipedrive made me migrate from managing contacts in my inbox to having an entire platform that helps me stay on track and keep closing leads. As a result, I'm able to have a bird's-eye view on all of the current leads that need to be worked with.

What do you dislike?

One thing I really don't like in Pipedrive is the lacking ability of importing deals. Right now you can only import contacts but then you will need to add the deal contacts manually. It takes a long time to do this.

Pipedrive helps us make sure all of the business partnerships we need are properly closed. The service reminds & keeps track of the leads we put in. It also provides a CRM that can be used for sending and resolving emails.

Pipedrive review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Very good at a few things "

What do you like best?

The clean, uncluttered design. It’s very straightforward and requires little time to get used to. I like how it allows me to set my activities and keeps things simple with color coding what’s been done, what needs doing, and what is overdue

What do you dislike?

Because it is so simple, it really only functions well for the sales part of a client cycle. Once you get to onboarding and implementation, it’s pretty useless. The reports also tend to be oversimplistic— it’s hard to get at the data you really need.

Our Sales team uses the Pipedrive to manage deals in every part of the process before the sale actually comes through, then again when it’s time for renewal. It’s easy for our whole team to use and I think the lack of learning curve has meant that we could get up and running with it quickly.

Pipedrive review by Ric V.
Ric V.

"CRM done right! "

What do you like best?

After reviewing a number of options, Pipedrive stood out for me. The solution is intuitive and feature rich with great integrations. I'm using the API for Zaps into our project management platform as well as google Drive.

My sales team is small but this has really started to give us great instight into our pipeline, prospecting is improved and the stats are great. Custom fields Ali is to capture specific info, something we could not do on you preview platforms

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike in all honesty, a nice to have would be running the stats on the app perhaps. The browser on my iPhone is perfectly adequate but sometime resolves in a way that makes it hard to select the right options.

But I can use my MBP for that..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, I've referred two other companies to do so and none of us have looked back. It's a steal

Increased understanding of

sales workflow

Sales activities

Pipeline

Email integration has saved an enormous amount of time

We've never understood how are numbers a made up, how much we close, when and at what stage. Plus I can see the lack of activity of some of the weaker salespersons which has given numerous coaching opportunties

Pipedrive review by Henrik B.
Henrik B.

"Sleek, easy to use and packed with great sales tools"

What do you like best?

The user experience is fantastic. I previously had to log my sales work in SalesForce, which was incredibly old fashioned and time consuming. Pipedrive has great lay out and actually helps drive sales. The next field you need to fill out is almost always highlighted, suggested actions/tasks are shown to you and data look up is done as you type. The app, which can log a phone call as an action directly to your opportunities is quite cool. I also love the sneaky, motivational pop cultural references.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes for me as of yet. I'm sure it is not perfect, but for our needs it is certainly very close.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the smart phone app and look into extensions and integrations.

We were struggling with an outdated dinosaur called SalesForce which was time consuming and more of an hindrance than an aid. We have made it much easier to log all actions and create the needed tasks. Communication is better, numbers and work loads are more transparent.

Pipedrive review by Terry H.
Terry H.

"Pipedrive is awesome"

What do you like best?

It is very user-friendly. It doesn't appear complex, but it can do powerful things.

It selectively syncs with my Google For Work account, so each contact withing Pipedrive shows the conversation history, including emails, phone calls and LinkedIn messages (using Ecquire).

The Kanban view of my pipeline is excellent.

I can maintain multiple pipelines for different products, projects or stages. We use one pipeline for "influencers" and another for prospects.

I can add custom fields to contacts, organisations and deals.

It prompts me to add new activities (To do) once I have completed the last one - which keeps my sales moving forward.

What do you dislike?

Pipedrive duplicated each of my Gmail contacts, because most were also LinkedIn contacts. I disabled the syncing feature from withing the user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free trial period. Extended trial periods are also available.

Then properly test it out; import in all your contacts and leads and properly use it during the trial period to really understand the features available.

We reviewed several CRM packages becasue we were struggling to keep up with the volume of leads coming in to the business. Leads were being forgotten or not followed up in time. With Pipedrive we are far more organised, we can follow up in a timely fashion and know exactly how the pipeline is building.

Pipedrive review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.

"Pipedrive for Sales Team"

What do you like best?

It's a decent place to document meetings and keep track of the sales pipeline.

What do you dislike?

It seems to be a pretty basic program with limited options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say this is an ok product for small sales teams. It does not seem robust enough to support larger teams for large organizations. We are a small company and this provides a low cost option that works well enough for us. If you're in a large organization and need a robust platform with great reporting options, you may want to look at other platforms. If you're a small organization with a small sales force, this would be a great entry into the sales management type of product.

Our Business Development team has been utilizing this for tracking meetings and sales calls. We are able to store this information in one place and monitor the progress of what is cold/warm/hot. It provides access to each of the BD team members and can be accessed at anytime from anywhere.

Pipedrive review by Steven L.
Steven L.

"Great for CRM with intergrated links"

What do you like best?

It's pretty simple to get your head around, they don't spam you with updates and random promotions.

What do you dislike?

You can't add simply set up a repeat addition. would be my only pain with this. It's pretty easy to work around but, I like my shortcuts when it comes to adding CRM details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For what it does, it does it well, my director set this up and I picked it up within an hour and worked on what I could with it. But like any software playing with it to get your bearings on the it really helps.

If you're looking for a service that allows you to manage the contacts that sign up, or buy something and want to chase them up with feedback or after service. its a great tool for CRM..

Many, we're chasing up new users to the software in a none aggressive way and shop orders.

Pipedrive review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to use, great tool for SMEs"

What do you like best?

Very clear to track what my team are doing in terms of leads. Dashboard is clear, and helps me develop an internal leader board. Works well on the app too.

What do you dislike?

Adding a Contact or Organisation should happen from the same place, rather than having to click a couple of times extra. Integration with invoicing system would help - then I can track Deals Closed on Pipedrive with whether we've actually raised an invoice and got it paid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it with Salesforce and others in the market first. If you need to use it via an app, then Pipedrive is very good. Other similar CRMs have different UIs and different objectives they are trying to fulfill, but Pipedrive is pretty clean and straightforward to use.

Managing contacts for sales team; tracking performance for the sales team. Much easier to track sales team's performance, and therefore work out bonuses.

Pipedrive review by Alexandre F.
Alexandre F.

"Full pipeline tool with easy to use analytics for small teams"

What do you like best?

That's pretty easy to use. It's actually a complete and full of possibilities and customizations. If you have 2 peoples managing pipeline or a larger group of >30 peoples, Pipedrive works very well. Especially to get you know the details of stats in an easy way. Helping you improve your metrics.

What do you dislike?

At some moments, start to be difficult to integrate and don't lose time with "paper work" fulfilling information. But, not that bad! Any CRM need some typing processing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try. Even if you are starting to dealing with pipeline management.

I'm using to drive sales. Get metrics and track people and funnel performance. The best benefit is the easy way to understand metrics and the possibility to customize the stats dashboard.

Pipedrive review by Dennis P.
Dennis P.

"Pipedrive - Great Adaptable CRM For You."

What do you like best?

That the tool can be customize to fit your industry and your own needs a goals in the sales process. All the features are there, you just need to draw out them out for your business needs. I am continually changing the features so that each change, helps me better manage my pipeline of business and leads.

What do you dislike?

Takes some time to figure out the features and how to customize it to for your own needs. It is a learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the test drive of the product and take the time to review the blog and videos they have on using the product. It is quite helpful so that you can adapt the features to your business.

Managing my pipeline of sales in process as well as my leads. Keeps me on task and focused on all my leads so that I don't have to worry about remembering.

Pipedrive review by Donald B.
Donald B.

"A good visual way to track deals"

What do you like best?

I like the visual drag and drop format that Pipedrive offers. It's really intuitive and easy to add or remove users. The pricing plan also worked wonders for us (a small start-up).

What do you dislike?

I don't feel like new features are being added, it feels very much like the platform is being maintained and now improved. I'd really like to see some new/useful features around forecasting. When it comes to forecasting it doesn't compare to any CRMs I've seen.

Knowledge sharing between sales teams. We are quickly able to hand over deals between SDR's and AE's and have all the information on an account ready for new sales reps coming into the company, which is really helping with our ramp times.

Pipedrive review by User

"Not very straighforward"

What do you like best?

It's easy to integrate it with your email inbox and you can send messages directly via PipeDrive.

What do you dislike?

Navigation is quite complicated, no straight forward ways to accomplish tasks. Adding a follow up task, question, note, call etc. couldn't be more complicated. The side view of calendar while adding the tasks in makes it look as if the follow up task reminder I am adding for myself will get send to the lead as a calendar invitation. Major anxiety inducer. Also, the lead's email field is far too close for comfort. It doesn't take much to accidentally click an inch away from where you intended and embarrass yourself. Data entry is slow, switching between tasks is a nightmare.

It's a cheap solution for keeping track of sales activity.

Pipedrive review by Marlin C.
Marlin C.

"Powerful CRM and sales pipeline without unnecessary features"

What do you like best?

Simple interface is easy to use and customizable for our needs. Both the desktop and iOS apps are a pleasure to use. Our sales team wanted a software that didn't get in the way of their already hectic workflow and Pipedrive nailed it.

What do you dislike?

Hard to come up with any negatives. The webform could be more customizable. Beside naming the required entries fields, there's no way to import our logo or a url for the lead to click back to the website.

Our team would be lost without Pipedrive. Relying on email to track leads coming in and in progress was a complete mess. Now we know who needs to followup on which lead and also what the team is currently working on.

Pipedrive review by Awwad A.
Awwad A.

"one spot of all sales database combination"

What do you like best?

it is the simplest tool ever that I have seen for a complicated task for any business.

it is not easy to combine all of your customer concerns in one spot, emails promotions, and sales into one database with simple access at one time. this is the magic of Pipedrive, it is absolutely divine business further.

also good idea to invest your time in learning this tool and how to use because it might drive you to new challenges and open doors for new business ideas.

What do you dislike?

based on what I realized think the tool fulfill the needs of having sales databases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

simple thing to use is a good thing, to whom struggling or putting un-rational reason behind their success in certain thing, the tool already does your job move ahead and see your self .

all kind of customer concerns with sales. emails feedback final sales promotions.

Pipedrive review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Best. Damn. CRM. EVER"

What do you like best?

Everything. Every last thing. We're a bootstrapped coworking space and I run our Sales + Marketing departments. I have two Sales associates who are on pipedrive religiously. I think the obvious benefit is how visual it is. The sales pipeline is so clearly laid out.

What do you dislike?

A minor thing but I would love recurring tasks. Our process is pretty repetitive and recurring tasks would be a massive time saver

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have never experienced a CRM that was actually easy to use. It's crazy. Importing contacts was super simple, their customer support is incredible and the mobile app is crazy good.

We're spread out between two locations miles away from each other so we need to have constant communication and as much information as possible. Pipedrive's interface makes it easy to sync up email (haven't dipped my toe into the two-way email yet). Note taking is simple and creating new tasks is even simpler

Pipedrive review by Kent D.
Kent D.

"Probably the best CRM system I've used so far"

What do you like best?

Simplicity!! What makes it so good, is that it is so simple to use - we've implemented it in our firm going from no CRM to Pipedrive and everyone was onboard super quickly.

What do you dislike?

There is a limit when it comes to features and especially export/analytics, which is very poor. Luckily there is a ton of other applications which can do this for you (such as Slemma)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider if its simplicity or advanced analytics you need - Pipedrive is simple

We were using a ton of spreadsheets to keep track of our client and now its all in Pipedrive, which makes it possible to keep a good track of the progress of each deal or client and if there are repeated customers etc,

Pipedrive review by Sonia M.
Sonia M.

"Finally a no-non sense CRM that gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and logically built. I'm the administrator for my company and I almost never have to spend a lot of time to figure out how to do things. This product really fits the needs of salespeople/business developers and without getting overcomplicated. I like the concept of building a lot of APIs with other tools and just focus on developing the core functionalities of the CRM. Also, very good periodic notifications on updates, etc.. The training videos are usually very well done. For me it's the ideal tool for a start-up or smaller enterprise.

What do you dislike?

Three things would need improvements to deserve a "10"

1. The ability for companies to back-up their data on their own server (i mean not just the contacts but EVERYTHING). I had a really hard time to convince my company to use the tool because we could not use our own server as some other CRM do. What made me even nervous is that when the Pipedrive lost a lot of data last summer due to a wrong manipulation.

2. A very simple and quick workflow to enter contacts, for example a simple interface with a business card scanning App. I spent hours trying to set-up my own workflow, then I gave up.

3. I would love to see more option in terms of proiles. As fas as I know there are only two right now: "administrator" and "user" - I would really like to have a "viewer only " profile for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a start-up and need to have a CRM that does the job quickly in place without lots of resources - then this is the tool you need. I highly recommend it!

I'm organizing the sales processes - we have several "pipelines" with different sales processes. That allows rallying the company behind one way of working.

I can track all sales opportunities, track activities, have efficient reviews with my sales team.

I can have enough good statistics on my sales funnel and its performance to take corrective actions. For example by analyzing "lost reasons".

And I can do all that because the users also find the tool useful and not too cumbersome and take the time to update the information on a timely fashion. This is huge! I have experienced other CRMs where it was just an uphill battle to get the people to fill in their data.

Pipedrive review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"A good system with much room for improvement."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is a good system for reminding you when its time to reach out to a contact for follow up. When using the app, it seamlessly integrates your email, calls and texts so you can reach your contact by simply tapping the hyperlinked number or email address.

What do you dislike?

I have had a significant amount of trouble trying to upload spreadsheets into the system as individual files. When uploading, it will randomly assign the leads to incorrect location. Then it doesnt offer a chance to specify where you want it to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good system if you need something easy to use without a ton of IT ability.

This software helps me and my coworkers stay on top of followups and the results of meetings. This ultimately allows us to increase our sales.

Pipedrive review by Nicole B.
Nicole B.

"Great if your starting up but not ideal to scale "

What do you like best?

Hands down the best part of this CRM is the activity scheduler. It is very useful to plan future contacts for prospects and allow you to assign tasks to others.

What do you dislike?

The email integration is a newer feature of PipeDrive and it needs some serious work. The emails are not visually appealing and it is hard to find what email you are looking for when multiple emails are attached to one deal.

The most useful part for us is the automation you can create with with an integration between Pipedrive and Zapier. We create a Zaps using Zapier to automate many different processes including creating new leads via inbound email.

Pipedrive review by Yesenia H.
Yesenia H.

"Simple and easy to use "

What do you like best?

What I personally have liked best is the ability to see all my deals and stages in one dashboard. Easy to navigate from one open deal to another.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not very robust and I can't export to excel. I also don't find the reporting tool to be as intuitive. Additionally, for us personally there's not an easy way to track new sales versus renewals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this a great tool for small businesses that need to track basic information. However, if you are looking for detailed reporting or robust features for specific business needs this may not be the tool for you.

We use this as our CRM and a Sales tool to track all of our opportunities. The ability to set up reminders and next step action items has been beneficial.

Pipedrive review by John T E.
John T E.

"The Perfect Sized CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the concept of pipelines. We speak about them throughout the sales process and I thoroughly enjoy how Pipedrive conceptualizes these. Creating a person, org, and deal are extremely easy. it also is set up to keep you on track with phone calls. The new Dashboard also gives an amazing insight into activities and other metrics.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was simpler to integrate with other applications. For instance we use Laserfiche and it would be very handy to have a Laserfiche form hand off the contact directly to Pipedrive, instead, we have to use Zapier to complete the connectivity. The email editor also could use a few more features to write better-looking emails.

We are