Pipefy

Pipefy is a workflows & process management tool for startups. They help them to organize and run their processes in one place, without the help of IT guy or consultants. They have free templates based on the best practices of A/B Testing, Agile Software Development, Bug Tracking, Content Marketing, B2B Sales Pipeline, Product Roadmap and others... Instead of running your operation with spreadsheets, forms or a patchwork of vertical softwares, you can keep everything organized and running in just one place with Pipefy.

Work for Pipefy?

Showing 19 Pipefy reviews
Pipefy review by <span>Paulo F.</span>
Paulo F.

Great Process Platform!

What do you like best?

Very intuitive platform! It has a simple and easy to use layout when building processes. You can build many pipes with different processes and connect each pipe through processes, which has helped a lot when a certain task has to go from one pipe to another (or one employee to another). Implementing wasn't as hard as I imagined it to be because pipefy had someone to help us out!

What do you dislike?

Since I already use Pipedrive for my sales team I've been able to substitute pipefy for pipedrive and save on the monthly payments. That's pretty much the only thing i dislike. If pipefy had more features similar to pipedrive I would definitely keep pipefy. Like any other platform it takes some time to learn how to build the processes you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before considering pipefy search and try all pipe based platforms. Many will give you a free trial period.

I've used pipefy to help on the my companies Customer Success process. It helps organize activities for my C.S. team and gives me a pretty good idea of how things are going.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pipefy
Pipefy review by <span>Paola G.</span>
Paola G.

Good process management tool

What do you like best?

I find it's been very useful to:

- collaborate with my colleagues

- identify the bottlenecks in our process

- set alarms to warn us when a client has been for too long on a stage

What do you dislike?

I think the UX is not great. For instance, modifying our pipe and the different stages is a real pain in the ass and it takes too long because the UX is not great.

They should have more documentation on how to use Pipefy, I feel the one they have is very basic and doesn't help us use the tool at its maximum.

I would also like them to integrate the possibility to send automatic mails to our clients each time that we move a client from one stage to another (like a gmail integration).

We use Pipefy in My Account Managements team to have a follow up of the admistrative onboarding of our new clients.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

Pipefy review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

Online desk

What do you like best?

I love the online virtual desk navigation to find my tasks and cards and manage people and their tasks and even setting goals for each worker. I can store all of my intellectual property right at my finger tips and it's portable. I don't have to be stuck in my office. It's terrific for travel and sharing tasks and duties to others

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing to navigate and I have to set reminders but sometimes yes they bugs and glitches and do not work or go off

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all their features. I started using a small part of what they offered. I worked my way up to appoint where I can be comfortable taking more tasks on in my business.

Chaos! Lol. Seriously we have so many tasks that we manage at our firm and agency that some things fall through the cracks and some workers do not finish their tasks lose sight or lose trust in our customers. So I am seeing that this is a great tool to get us all on the same page and keep track of progress it also allows wonderful collaboration and team working that gets a lot of our work done faster with contribution with file added.

Pipefy review by <span>Seth C.</span>
Seth C.

This tool enhances the features of other software.

What do you like best?

I like that it creates a workflow and it can be integrated with things like Slack or Salesforce. Salesforce is a really good tool but it can be hard to keep track of everything sometimes. With Pipefy, it makes things a little bit clearer. I also like that it has a relational database table that can be linked to cards.

What do you dislike?

The desktop version works great, but the mobile app has a lot of issues. Also, The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best way I could think to describe this, is it's a "nice-to-have" but not a "must-have". So if your company is growing and scaling, this would be a great tool to help you grow.

It helps to keep us more organized as a team and we keep better track of our processes.

Pipefy review by <span>Jason B.</span>
Jason B.

For managing workflow

What do you like best?

it's the best program for me to manage my IT workflow. it allows me to know what's going on and be in control of the integrated systems at all times and always is at my finger tips.

What do you dislike?

I actually can't think of anything that I don't like with this, it's excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say definitely use this program if you want to increase the time you spend managing your workflow on a day to day basis. It'll save you so much time in the long run.

it allows me to control the IT workflow without really spending too much time on it. it's saved me time and numerous headaches by allowing me to control everything I need to in the click of a button

Pipefy review by <span>Luís Carlos K.</span>
Luís Carlos K.

Pipefy is a great solution

What do you like best?

The cost/benefit is very positive and the platform is very intuitive and practical. I believe that Pipefy fills a market gap not met by other platforms and applications.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing I do not like. I believe that Pipefy fills a market gap not met by other platforms and applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Pipefy because I have not yet found such an efficient tool for the management of process flows.

Pipefy allows us to create a dynamic, efficient and effective environment ... (1) integrate multidisciplinary teams, (2) increase communication speed and efficiency, (3) eliminate failures, (4) reduce operating costs, and many other things

Learning about Pipefy?

* We monitor all Pipefy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Pipefy to Similar Solutions