PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals is the first sales productivity platform to combine sales engagement and CRM in one simple app

Work for PipelineDeals?

Learning about PipelineDeals?

PipelineDeals Reviews

Ask PipelineDeals a Question
Showing 417 PipelineDeals reviews
PipelineDeals review by Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.

"Good Sales Organization Software"

What do you like best?

I like that you can customize just about everything. I like that I'm able to see all if people have read your emails or not. You can see how many times the client opened an email. I also like that I can keep all of my sales templates on the connect side of the portal. Having my email connected to the software makes the program much more effective.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to add a deal to a company. The company info isn't in the same place as the deal. You have to add the deal to a company etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use this to program to see who is looking at your sent emails. You can see how many times it has been read.

Communication between salespeople, client onboarding, and other departments. We have improved communication with all departments within my fulfillment center. We are also using this software to send and track sales leads. This has become our only software for sales.

Having to type something in this review to get the dang Amazon Card is crazy. I'm trying to fill in as many words as I can right now to complete your 300 word minimum. This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy to ask someone to do this to successfully complete a review. I don't have time for this and you shouldn't ask people to do this. Blah blah .

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PipelineDeals
PipelineDeals review by Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

"One place for all your Deals"

What do you like best?

I was introduce to PipelineDeals recently in my new job. They have been using it since forever! At first, I thought It was going to be hard to handle all features. After 2 months, I think is one of the best software tools out there. I love how easy is to manage the status of the deals and how you can saved the contact information and assigned to the specific deals.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issue so far. I found some duplicated information bu that is because my supervisor entered that twice.

My company manages districts all over the country. We don't have to CC our supervisor on every single email or informing the CEO every time we talked to our clients. We keep track our emails, webinars and in person visits in Pipeline and they can check that all the time.

What CRM solution do you use?

PipelineDeals review by Elisha C.
Elisha C.

"Life-Saving Program - Company has tripled in Sales!!"

What do you like best?

This program has really helped our company prioritize our sales efforts and keep track of the relationships we have with our customers. I can't say enough good things about this program.

What do you dislike?

One slight problem I have is that we can't see the company associated to the deal when typing it in to create a task. We have multiples of the same deal name, so it would be helpful to see the company name in that drop down menu so I don't have to open the file for the job every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Designate time to play around with the program and explore all the neat features, it will seriously help improve your productivity with it. It's not overwhelming or difficult whatsoever, it just takes a little familiarity.

We are able to easily manage our sales calls using the calendar/agenda features, something we were not easily doing prior to using Pipeline. Also, tracking information and the status of certain projects has become extremely easy, especially among the members of our office. We don't have to constantly update one another on the status, we can simply open the profile page and read the notes that we have each left on the job.

PipelineDeals review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Easy to Use CRM"

What do you like best?

Web-based with mobile app access, easy to use, even for novice with little computer skills, useful reporting capabilities, easy to track the sales team performance, and areas for improvement.

What do you dislike?

Have had some difficulty with integration apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go and you won't look back. It provides a value for money experience and solution for total Customer Relations Management, in a flexible and easy to use platform. The updates, tips and tricks, and technical support provided by the Pipeline Deals team is exceptional, and the program only keeps getting better and providing more value to our organisaiton and sales team. Before using Pipeline Deals, our sales and marketing team never reviewed quotes submitted, leads generated, our win/loss ratios etc. We never analysed the sales and marketing processes we used, and as a result we relied on business coming to us, rather than actively seeking out new business and managing the growth of these relationships. Now our results show that by using the CRM, changing our processes and analytics, we are leading the way in what is a market downturn, consistently growing our customer base, and maintaining market share within our local region for our industry.

This was our first CRM, prior to this we never kept an accurate record of customer relations activities or quotes/jobs by customer.

PipelineDeals review by Geoff P.
Geoff P.

"Full featured, flexible and cost-effective CRM solution"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals CRM is very easy to set up and customize. We have trialed a number of CRM suites and many were cumbersome to set up (and when consultants were required!). Pipeline was easy to set up and if we had questions, we could call support and our calls were answered immediately by a live person - no waiting.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. Pipelinedeals has continued to update the software and some suggestions we had early on have been incorporated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend this product. It's features and support are superior to many MUCH more expensive CRM suites.

The number one problem PipelineDeals solved was the ability to easily record sales person's activities and report on the data. The data can be shared across our organization. As a result, we can ensure no customers are falling through the cracks.

PipelineDeals review by John S.
John S.

"PipelineDeals is affordable and effective"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of PipelineDeals is how seamless the software integrates with other websites, such as LinkedIn and Gmail.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is how PipelineDeals does not combine tagline searches. For example if I had a tag for "client" and a tag for "NY" and I wanted to look up only "clients in NY", Pipeline would bring up all "NY" tags and all "client" tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others to use PipelineDeals if they have a fairly simple sales pipeline. PipelineDeals is very effective and useful for the basic sales process and communications. However a product like Salesforce would be more suitable for a larger company that needs more customization.

PipelineDeals allows us to more effectively manage the sales pipeline and communication processes that are involved. I can add contacts, communicate with them, and create deals all in one place. The benefits that I have realized are increased organization, and more effective communication.

PipelineDeals review by Nanette S.
Nanette S.

"PipelineDeals Makes My Job Easy"

What do you like best?

love the ease of keeping track of my contacts. It is simple to add prospects and monitor the interactions with both prospects and clients.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a font change so that it is a little easier to read. The difference between L and I are a bit difficult for me to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like to have an easy CRM solution Pipelinedeals is your pick!

I am able to see what deals are slipping away. With this feature I can spend time bringing this business in. I'm am benefiting by feeling confident that I have a great handle on my clients and prospects. No more projects slipping through the cracks!

PipelineDeals review by User in Research
User in Research

"I use Pipeline Deals every day"

What do you like best?

The e-mail synch feature, and the ability to track communications in general. If working in a collaborative team, this is especially useful and helpful.

Pipeline Deals gives structure to my Business Development activities. It allows me to keep an agenda of daily tasks, track communications, log sales/wins, and so much more. One of my favorite features of Pipeline Deals is that it is very customizable. You can add/edit/change the data you want to display and require.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile app was better developed and more intuitive. Aside from that, no complaints! Their help staff is very responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!!! I'm confident it can meet your needs, or at least be customized to do so.

I track all current and potential sales on Pipeline Deals. It helps me set reminders to follow-up with potential clients.

PipelineDeals review by Howard F.
Howard F.

"Hands down best sales CRM out there"

What do you like best?

I have used pipeline deals for 7 years. Every year I look at all the Alternatives and this year I looked at ever works and nutshell CRM as with every other year pipelinedeals is far superior. They also have the best support in the industry. Every 6 months they make a dramatic Improvement in the software to make it even better. Try out the free 2-week version... You'll be happy you did.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Android version could be improved but primarily I use it on my computer and this software review required that I say something negative so that's the only thing I could think of... it's not really an issue for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the free 2-week version. Use the version with the tracking of the email which is amazing for professional sales. Watch the Youtube tutorials and call their American Based support on any questions you may have to get up and running. I find most other CRM software are big on hype and the people of pipelinedeals don't use any hype.

We work with professional advisors tax attorneys and CPAs. We have a complex sales and educational sales pipeline. Different team members have to interact and connectivity with LinkedIn is vital and pipelinedeals does a better job than any other CRM including Salesforce.

PipelineDeals review by Camerin C.
Camerin C.

"PipelineDeals is the only way to go!"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals is the best CRM that I have ever utilized. The ease of setup and ease of use are what makes this CRM a real catch! Customer service is second to none! All PipelineDeals team members are extremely professional and willing to help whenever needed.

What do you dislike?

What’s not to love about PipelineDeals!?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly suggest utilizing the trial to get familiar with the system! Once you see what this program is capable of, you will definitely want to buy!

With PipelineDeals, the days of having incoming leads slip through the cracks are over! PipelineDeals has allowed my organization to maintain a streamlined central location for all incoming leads. It has also allowed for more throrough reporting and tracking of sales.

PipelineDeals review by Seneca A.
Seneca A.

"Eeasy to Use CRM Option out of the box"

What do you like best?

Ease of use! this system is really intuitive for the most used functions, and the email (gmail) plugins are great for updates on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Inability to create custom reports within the software for a dashboard. There are custom fields within Pipeline that I would like for my executive team to be able to see on the fly, however, all of my reporting options are fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you are and are not getting with Pipeline. Something that easy to use, and very customizable from a user/data entry/data capture standpoint, but the platform reporting tools are not fully realized. There are great email and spreadsheet software extensions however to make up for this shortcoming.

Visibility into a mostly offline sales process. My sales reps are outside of my firewall, and PipelineDeals gives us a single location for internal and external personnel to view projects prior to a completed purchase order.

PipelineDeals review by Christyn S.
Christyn S.

"This product is a good tool to keep clients and deals together in one place. "

What do you like best?

I like that everything is in one place. Everything is easy to find. The client list is essential to our work, and it is nice to have them all in one convenient place. I don't have to spend hours looking through folders trying to find just one client.

What do you dislike?

I cannot figure out how to make a new group, there has to be an easier way. I get all the way up to selecting users that I want to group together, but when I have to go to the next page, it deletes all of my work I just put into making a new list. Why? It should just let me make the list without having to worry about it deleting my progress, and I cannot figure out how to get this problem to go away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the home page where you see all the activity, when you click on quotes, you should be able to see all of the quotes under that category, but as of right now, that is not an option. Sometimes I forget to set a callback task on a quote, and it takes a long time to figure out who I sent the quote to since I cannot just click on that button and figure it out.

We are realizing our strengths and weaknesses within our company through this program. We know who needs more attention and who is pretty well taken care of.

PipelineDeals review by Brenton M.
Brenton M.

"Pipeline Deals Review"

What do you like best?

The integration with Outlook and the archiving of the communication saves lots of time, and keeps conversations in chronological order. The ability to link the communication with others in my workgroup (without cc's or bcc's on the original email- which can get messy) comes in handy when I need feedback or want to collaborate.

What do you dislike?

The bulk email process worked far better when the emails were generated from Pipeline Deals server, instead of Outlook. The resulting duplicate emails caused stress with my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be certain to identify all business requirements and learn specifically how Pipeline Deals accomplishes the task, and make sure you are comfortable with it. While somewhat customizable, Pipeline Deals is generally a toolkit that is already built, and feature upgrades are sometimes based upon large audiences requesting the change. You'll be better served understanding how to accomplish the objective in Pipeline Deals natively.

Tracking communication, deals (including incremental stages and lost deals), and CRM.

PipelineDeals review by Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

"Simple, practical and easy to use CRM - ideal for small business"

What do you like best?

What we found best about using Pipeline deals what that we could start using it 'out of the box' with very little set up. The structuring is intuitive and it makes it easy for us to track our clients and our deals. And the reporting is flexible and useful. Over time we have adapted it and made it more tailored to our specific needs.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few modifications they could make. For example, where you have a lot of deals with a client it's not always simple to sort them by date order.

For us Pipelinedeals has been ideal for tracking new business deals, sharing information across a distributed workforce and forecasting revenues.

PipelineDeals review by Emily D.
Emily D.

"Pipeline is a simple CRM for anyone to intuitively use"

What do you like best?

I love Pipeline's app. It is really easy to use from the road while providing service to my customers.

What do you dislike?

I feel that Pipeline could make older deals more visible and the history of activity easier to access. I'd also love to be able to "share" a link to a deal, person or company with a colleague from the app.

I have been able to coordinate with colleagues to build relationships with our customers and close deals. We keep track of our pipeline of deals together and have a lot of ways to share information through Pipeline.

PipelineDeals review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Great and intuitive CRM software for a small business."

What do you like best?

The ability to edit content from nearly any view (e.g. while reviewing a report) is really user-friendly and handy. Also, searching for contacts and/or organizations is pretty easy and good matches are made.

What do you dislike?

Pretty minor, but sometimes attaching multiple contacts (across different organizations) to the same deal (if it is a collective impact type deal) can get confusing. Also, when I'm operating from my Outlook email, needing to remember to bcc pipelinedeals if I want to get the email tracked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any CRM system, you'll want to vision out how you want to use it first or else the intuitiveness of the system won't matter and it will be garbage in, garbage out. But assuming you take this important first step, glory will await!

We are keeping track of our clients, potential clients, and potential projects. Allows our small team to stay coordinated in these efforts.

PipelineDeals review by Marc C.
Marc C.

"Awesome CRM"

What do you like best?

I spend entire days testing many CRMs, and PipelineDeals was one of the best in terms of combination of price and function.

The price is great, and my favorite functions are the ability to create task templates. It is also very easy to use and the Google integration is fantastic.

Also, the pipeline data importer into Google Sheets was a game changer because I can now import all my data and create formulas to track marketing metrics and ROI.

What do you dislike?

I dont like how the web to leads forms work...I wish there was a better way to intgegrate Pipeline with forms I already use on my site. I use Zapier right now to link my web forms and Pipeline, but Pipeline does not recognize duplicates when they come through Zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use task templates.

Creating a systemized sales process and follow up. Tracking marketing metrics.

PipelineDeals review by Ben O.
Ben O.

"Quality CRM"

What do you like best?

Allows me to capture all the required information and the ability to use it and retrieve it easily when I need it.

What do you dislike?

The fact that that it is remote being in the USA and not easy to get help in my time. The email respose when I had an issue seemed automated and had trouble getting an adequate resolution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A Quality CRM that gives you the tools to manage the sales process and manage your customers base.

The ability to track contract expiry dates stored within our client list. The ability to report on sales pipeline and export to use those reports in other formats is great.

PipelineDeals review by Rahul A.
Rahul A.

"Excellent Sales CRM "

What do you like best?

What i like best about Pipeline Deals is how simple the product is to use. I love the text and email alerts to remind me of all my appointments so i am on top of everything - it's better than a personal assistant. Reports are easy to pull, the system is customizable. It is fool proof which is what i needed!

What do you dislike?

No payment integration. That was the 1st item i requested in 2010 and that would put PD on the map to compete against bigger CRM services. I introduced them to the largest processors out there but no one listened at the time. I have a great idea behind it to help PD customers SELL more effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate with call tracking and payments. I can advise you how and why this is key to your business.

Reminders, follow ups, sales opps. That is all.

PipelineDeals review by Karen D.
Karen D.

"I've used Pipeline Deals for 7 years! They are my top choice for CRM "

What do you like best?

Pipeline's customizable options make it easy to navigate and tailor to my agency. It's user friendly, and versatile. Plays well with other software as well, and integrates easily. It solves a lot of problems. Makes it easier to add profiles, manage communications, store documents, and follow up.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about Pipeline Deals! I give feedback periodically and they continuously improve their system by making upgrades to their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the one month trial a go, and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Keeping track of all documents and leads, and making sure none get away is a huge problem we've solved.

PipelineDeals review by User in Internet

"Efficient pipeline for tracking all relevant client details"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the flexibility and customization potential built-in to the application itself.

What do you dislike?

New feature releases often require some walking through to get a handle on. That said, there are constant improvements being made to PipelineDeals, and it's been an awesome process making our team more efficient!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all features, as they are constantly being updated to express current trends, and there's a lot of flexibility built into the software. It's worth the price as well as worth the effort to transfer client data and current deals.

Prior to PipelineDeals, our client tracking and ability to manage deals was often clunky and inefficient. PipelineDeals has helped us to both close deals and track brand new opportunities, and is indispensable to our organization.

PipelineDeals review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"The Simplest WYSIWYG Sales CRM: Pipeline Deals"

What do you like best?

The ability to uniquely tag and categorize contact data makes this tool great for monitoring our sales data. They also have a great visualizer for reports. If you use their color tagging in deal stages, you can monitor cold and warm contacts.

What do you dislike?

The uploader for this CRM cannot tell where to add data when an email already exists in its database, it generally can't easily find existing matches and dedupe them automatically. You'll need to manually check off that if an email matches you don't want it added to the system in the uploader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this product as a less expensive alternative to Salesforce, they also have exceptional customer service.

Creating a large well thought out email marketing CRM.

PipelineDeals review by Kelly V.
Kelly V.

"Pipeline Kicks Butt!"

What do you like best?

I've used several different CRM systems in my previous employment (Big Contacts and InfusionSoft to name a few) and Pipeline seems to be the simplest. It is very user friendly and the support team rocks!!

What do you dislike?

I no longer can add just the address for a location and it pre-populates all fields for an address entry :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. It's a simple CRM system that anyone on your team can use; User or management, it's a great program.

Keeping tabs of all our "potential" customers and allowing us to set f/u tasks to keep them in the PL has proved very beneficial. I'm able to enter new leads and assign tasks to all my team to make sure those potential customers don't fall through the cracks.

PipelineDeals review by Patrick H.
Patrick H.

"Excellent responsiveness to feedback"

What do you like best?

We all enjoy the fact that Pipeline Deals is very responsive to our feedback.

What do you dislike?

It's not perfect for our industry, but we are quite niche, so it's understandable. It can be difficult at times, with the way we use it, to get a global view of your accounts, but again... that's pretty relevant to our industry specifically and there are enough tools that are close to make it work just fine. I think the most frustrating thing is the calendar view. I'd like to be able to highlight a batch of calendar events on one day to more easily move them around... instead of dragging and dropping events one by one.

Information management. It's relatively simple to integrate this system into our workflow.

PipelineDeals review by Julia R.
Julia R.

"Does the Job, but in need of improvement"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use. It is easily adopted and imports are realtivity easy.

What do you dislike?

I like using PipelineDeals. But it needs some feature updates. I am the VP of Sales and the inability to easily identify potential duplicates and eliminate them makes it hard to eliminate noise. Also, the applications needs a bulk update feature for fields when one runs a search under people or companies is badly needed. You can only bulk assign or bulk add an upcoming activity. I personally like Zoho's approach to identifying duplicates and eliminating them as well as Zoho's approach to pull a report out as CSV and then it allows you to mass correct or update and re -introduce to the platform with the updates.

Also, the reporting is not great. Unless you enter the activity as an activity and not a completed task it doesn't come up in the report. One challenge is accurately identifying dormant companies. You can't rely on last update or activity because any random update makes it show up as update or activity. This makes auditing and reassignment of dormant accounts a challenge to say the least.

Additionally, am obvious undo button for actions would be great!

If these features were added, I would give it a 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please add the features I discussed.

Client Management, Activity Tracking, Account Rep email campaigns.

The tool makes oversight easier but is lacking in necessary features.

PipelineDeals review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Incredibly easy to use CRM"

What do you like best?

I use Pipeline Deals with 2 companies that I am involved with. It is quick, easy and very user friendly to use. Not over bloated with features or required fields that keep sales teams from wanting to fill in data and keep it up to date

What do you dislike?

Needs better reporting features but that is not a big feature for them to offer. Graphic options would be great as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is quick and easy. The hardest thing to do is get account managers or sales people to input their data and keep up with it. Pipeline makes it very easy for people to enter data and not feel overwhelmed with too many fields to input.

Web and call in leads are tracked and deals are followed using Pipeline.

PipelineDeals review by Administrator

"My Experiences with Pipeline Deals"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to access contact info. I also love how easy it is to change information from the company to each contact. Other CRM's required me to get into each contact when a change occured to the company they were associated with. Pipeline makes changes to all contacts when a company change has been made.

What do you dislike?

How it organizes my contacts in the company. I want to click the heading and change the sort, but that's not possible right now. I guess the are working on it with their next version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it to see how easy it is to use. Call customer service on the help line to see how great the support is.

Keeping our group together on tasks that need to be completed.

PipelineDeals review by Erica R.
Erica R.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to turn people into deals- every morning this sends a report to the owner of the account showing them how much was entered into the "deals" section every day.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that since I am not the main owner of the account I am not able to change the names some of the assigned people. There are times I am not that one who is actually speaking with the person, so I am then forced to delete them out of my pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This really helps you organize your leads that come in. It is easily integrated with your email and is helpful. You are not having to copy and paste your conversation as you are able to BCC the pipeline which then connects with the guests email address.

This just makes us a lot more organized. Prevents us from sending multiple emails to the same person within the same day and doing double the work.

PipelineDeals review by Colleen D.
Colleen D.

"Don't know how we'd run our business without it"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like that was changed was that whenever a task is completed it shows it in the notes. I understand why that's there, but I wish it was a separate tab or if it could be filtered. It makes the notes cluttered, which becomes inconvenient when I'm trying to find notes on conversations with clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want everyone in your company to be on the same page, to be organized then defiantly get pipeline! It's has made things so much easier here at VSSC, no need for needless getting up and getting notes from a folder, wasting time doing so. I can get to someones files just from my desk. Keeping me productive.

What I said in the beginning on what I like about it: "Keeping me organized with appointments and keeping track of payments have become 100% easier since we signed up for pipeline back in 2010. Since then, Pipelinedeals has upgraded and keeps adding things just to make things easier and more convenient." Communication between coworkers who are collaborating with a single client and be can all stay on the same page because we literally all are looking at the same page.

PipelineDeals review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"Very good CRM"

What do you like best?

Flexible programmers seem to be very amenable to change, and empower the user by allowing them to make their own changes to the software.

What do you dislike?

Some of the things I dislike seem to come from the company I work for, rather than from PipelineDeals themselves, so I can't blame them for these things. The only thing I dislike about the design is that, when I'm in a particular Company entry, with many, many entries that have grown over time, I find it difficult to locate the information I'm looking for. For instance, if I spoke with a customer about "123 product" some 6 months ago, that conversation gets buried under so many different conversations about other topics we've spoken about since then. I wish I could hit CTRL-F to search for "123", but that will only pull up a match from what's visible on the page at that moment. PipelineDeals truncates messages, and after a certain number of messages, it hides all the rest. You have to click "Show more" in order to show more deals, and hit it again and again to get them all showing. And once that's done, you need to expand the entries themselves from their truncated state. It's a waste of time, and a pain. I need a function that can find a search term throughout the entire Company page.

I have a particularly bad memory, and rely on Pipelinedeals to neatly store the information I save there. It's helping to remind me about various things that help me close the sale.

PipelineDeals review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"PipelineDeals was the best fit for us"

What do you like best?

There is no shortage of CRM providers so trialed 5 different ones. Some were too complicated. Others required too much manual entry. For me, PipelineDeals met our requirements, is straightforward to use, and will help us do what we need to do better. The Outlook plugin and "PipelineDeals CRM Contact Importer" for Chrome make getting data into the CRM quick and easy. Compared to other vendors, PipelineDeals customer service proved superior. It seems that many CRM companies require you to seek out their knowledge base and DIY, Pipeline Deals offers live chat, email and live support (no automated attendant, you call and a live rep answers!) For our small business, great support and quick answers to our questions encourage us to use Pipeline Deals and use it better.

What do you dislike?

So far, dislikes are minor. For example, you cannot create a recurring task that is quarterly (only daily, weekly, monthly or annually.) Wish there were native integration with Hubspot but it works well with Zapier. The mobile app sometimes seems finicky picking up updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the free trial. Get a rep to walk you through a live demo so you can get your questions answered as early as possible.

CRM... manage contacts with prospects and clients in a more organized, systematic way. Make sure that nobody falls through the cracks.

PipelineDeals review by Nina H.
Nina H.

"Pipeline is user-friendly, streamlined and keeps everything organized "

What do you like best?

I really love how easy PipelineDeals is to use. Everything is right at my finger tips and clickable links make jumping from page to pay so great. I like the tags in activities too, it makes communication between my peers so easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the new email upgrade to connect. There are lots of bugs that need to be worked out still and I liked the look and feel of the old email communication system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great CRM software. I have used Microsoft Dynamics in the past and this system blows that out of the water.

We are a solar power company with a large customer database. PipelineDeals streamlines our CRM in one nice place so all departments from Sales to Operations to Maintenance have one simple place help and retain customers, keeping them happy. The communication between departments is so helpful, I love the tags in activities. For sales, it is a very simple process to add new customers and set tasks and reminders to follow up with them.

PipelineDeals review by Kristy S.
Kristy S.

"Easy to use, great customer service, useful features"

What do you like best?

Pipelinedeals offers a simple-to-use interface with great features and customer service. The ability to create views/lists of your data is exactly what we needed. We can store contact information and deal information in one place and then use the filtering/sorting/column selection, etc. capabilities to view the data as we need to. We can easily colllaborate together as a team with the activities area, and the ability to view and send email right from the system makes it easy to communicate with clients and keep track of that as well. They are always releasing new features but are able to keep the interface simple and easy to use. Customer service is top notch!

What do you dislike?

No system fits our requirements perfectly but this one comes very close!

Team collaboration and communication, tracking contact information and information on our deals. Ability to view data in various ways without having to use external spreadsheets.

PipelineDeals review by Ashley O.
Ashley O.

"Absolutely LOVE Pipeline Deals!"

What do you like best?

Customer Service, User friendly, Fully Customizable, Great for unique business structures .... but, my ABSOLUTE favorite aspect is the "tasks" (reminders) that basically give you a To Do list for every single day and link it to the customer / deal that it relates to.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a single bad thing to say!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the very least, I recommend a trial with one of the Pipeline Deals representatives. Their customer service far exceeds almost any company I have ever worked with. Not only is the product extraordinary, but the people are just wonderful. I can't say enough good things about Pipeline Deals and what it has done for our business.

We have several branches across the country and this software allows us all to be on the same page. Extremely convenient. We have a unique business design, to having customizable software was crucial!

PipelineDeals review by Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

"PipelineDeals Experience"

What do you like best?

I like everything! Very user friendly and helps me sort through a ton of data very quickly.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike has nothing to do with the system itself but we can't figure out how to incentivize seat holders to use it and update leads regularly.

Trying to get a more organized and systemized look at all new business activity. We have realized that for this to happen we have to hold our users more accountable for actually entering their content.

PipelineDeals review by Stephen R.
Stephen R.

"This is a simple and easy to use tool for sales and pipeline analysis"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for a basic CRM with pipeline functionality, this is a good solution. I like that it is very affordable. It's not salesforce or anything like that, but do you want to spend all your time in a CRM or is your time more valuable than that?

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike. It doesn't have every functionality that expensive CRM's have but I still like it. For the price, it's great

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to learn and implement

Tracking sales, leads, where the sale is in the process. This tool has helped us to forecast and realize our goals.

PipelineDeals review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Pipeline Deals is a perfect all around CRM solution."

What do you like best?

It is low cost with an annual pre-pay discount, trial period and super easy to use software. The smartphone app is continually updated and makes it easy to see contacts and appointments and make changes on the go. We evaluated many other CRM's and we found Pipeline Deals to be the absolute best value for the price. Nothing else matches it! The reporting was recently enhanced and now made this software even better. More data for my sales meetings!

What do you dislike?

Better ability to print reports out of the software, but PipelineDeals is continually improving so I'm sure this will get even easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PipelineDeals is a solid value for many small to mid-size companies looking for a solutions to managing sales rep activities. It is a quick startup and a company that is continually improving, doing webinars and suggestions to improve our businesses sales.

This software helped us by moving our CRM from a server based hosted solution to a cloud based solution that can be accessed quickly and easily from anywhere. Our whole sales team can see others deals/opportunities, companies, contacts and more. This has save us not only money for the software buy a ton of time saved. Their customer support is quick and we even have a sales rep that is very helpful. Very personalized service.

Administrator in Construction

"The CRM That Is Easy to Use and Gives Us What We Need!"

What do you like best?

I really love how user friendly Pipeline Deals is. I can generate very detailed reports with just a few clicks and can't imagine running the business without it!

What do you dislike?

I do wish I could sync the calendar directly with my google calendar or if there was a way I could sync directly with SmartSheets that would also be awesome! However, I get enough done without these features and still find it useful.

We are able to track where are leads are coming from super easy so we know where we should up our marketing budget and where we should stop spending so many resources based on good leads vs. bad leads.

PipelineDeals review by Theresa W.
Theresa W.

"Really loved it for the tasks and organizational parts!"

What do you like best?

Definitely the ability to create task and taskflows, so more or less playbooks for different scenarios. AND: the best webinars in the world! (I would join those, even if knew what it was about)

What do you dislike?

The only one I can think of is maybe the lack of automation

Recommendations to others considering the product

just try it out and give it a try! Also remember to use their support services and webinars, they are truly great!

In my last job, I used PipelineDeals to organize our Sales efforts, remember whom to contact, create myself daily tasklists and make sure all of the information is stored somewhere.

"Great Organization Tool"

What do you like best?

Pipeline deals makes it so easy to organize all your customer info and the different tasks for that customer. It is super easy to use and navigate.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot to dislike about pipelines. There are minor nit picky details that they could improve on . For example; it would be great to have the ability to drag and drop attachments to customer accounts or deals. But again, that is reaching, because pipelines over all has been great.

Pipeline Deals has made our company more efficient by helping to keep track of all conversations with customers and keeping a detailed record of the step by step process that each job goes through. You can look at a customer account at any given time and know exactly what is going on. When employees use pipelines to its full potential, everyone is on the same page.

PipelineDeals review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use that Pipeline offers for our team. It offers enough customization to make our jobs easy while not being overly difficult to learn and master. I also appreciate the ability to chat with a representative in one click.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there are some limitations on searches and sorting makes it harder to quickly pull up some of the data and information that I would like to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend at least trying Pipeline before picking another software. I think that it is important to go through the training with their team and understand the ways you can customize the program for your business and your objectives.

We are able to streamline our outreach and sales process using Pipeline and to keep all of us on track.

PipelineDeals review by Tom B.
Tom B.

"Total Satisfaction"

What do you like best?

I love the personal touch of always being able to reach out to their customer service department and have live feed back. They always have the answers and all the glitches i have found are user error not Pipeline issues. I have used bigger name CMS and none are better. Then you add the affordable per user pricing, no contract and ridiculously good CS. I love it and my team love it.

What do you dislike?

I want it designed to fit me and its designed to fit the majority of their customers, some of the programs are incompatible with Macbooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable great tool for customer management

Anytime you have a management system to maintain your customer/lead base it helps in the sales process. With appt reminders, agenda lists, etc...

Faster sales proces.

PipelineDeals review by Claudia N.
Claudia N.

"Smart, effective, intuitive, logical, fun!"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals is so very intuitive. On my first introduction I was able to administer the tool within a few minutes. Customer service rocks!

What do you dislike?

I would be inclined to customize fields and views a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find PipelineDeals smart, intuitive and logical - no stumbling around

It's important to have one central location where all data for any one sale resides - start to finish and end to end.

PipelineDeals review by Chuck D.
Chuck D.

"Excellent and Easy to use CRM"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the ease of launching Pipeline Deals within our organization. The set up, customer support, and training was very simple and easy to understand

What do you dislike?

Nothing, there was a delay in getting an Outlook 2016 plug in, but other than that I have no regrets.

We are able to track potential sales and new customers very easily.

PipelineDeals review by Margaret S.
Margaret S.

"Easy, effective CRM"

What do you like best?

Pipeline is easy to use. It has just what I need without being complicated or excessive. I particularly like the to do list features and easy way to input tasks.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing in particular that stands out to me to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Pipeline because of its simple interface and task management.

It helps me keep up with sales and stay organized.

PipelineDeals review by Russell H.
Russell H.

"The Best CRM "

What do you like best?

I like the access to reports, updates for follow up, and the syncing of emails to each client.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothing to dislike :-) . It works for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and most importantly it has "live" support.

Tracking clients for follow up is key. Being able to review all the conversations you've had in the past is so valuable in staying present.

PipelineDeals review by Ben M.
Ben M.

"Finally a CRM that fits our business!"

What do you like best?

reactive support team, the product is very intuitive and easy to use. It is very scalable and works with our company strategy.

Email templates and analytics are good, and being able to view lots of data from one view is ideal!

What do you dislike?

Email connectivity and control over email signatures. Would be nice to make emails look more professional and designed. reporting flexibility, user management and access levels could be improved. Some of the view could be improved, less pagination and better searching on emails

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your data right before the first import, know what you want to do through the system.

Better, more effective marketing...more frequent prospect contact, call logging feature and sales pipeline controls

PipelineDeals review by Stacey K.
Stacey K.

"Great Business Too"

What do you like best?

All contact information, notes, To Do List are all in one place for each client.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I currently dislike

I am able to review what my sales staff is doing without holding meetings. I can answer phone calls instead of taking a message when a client calls as all of the notes for an account are accessible.

"Absolutely love it!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can add different categories to work as a check list and in making appointments to keep the business organized and you are able to see other employees schedule to keep everyone on top of their work. I love that I can also put my personal schedule on there and employees can choose to see or to hide specific employees schedule in order to see if we are booked for that day or if we are able to fit in another appointment.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when you put in an address sometimes it does not save the mailbox number and also sometimes it does not show the address when you start typing some of it in and you have to take the time to put in the city the state the zip code and the country

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great way to get your business organized!

We are solving our organization problem and we have realized that it is easier to keep the customers informed and contacted when we have leads and proposals to send out. I love how we can add notes to customer leads about the date we sent the proposal so when they call and say they did not receive the proposals we can see if the estimator did in fact send it so that we may inform the customer to look in their spam folder to find the proposal. It helps us sell more jobs when we can have all of the information in one place.

PipelineDeals review by Executive Sponsor in Human Resources
Executive Sponsor in Human Resources

"Great customer service & powerful features w/ a modern interface."

What do you like best?

Modern user interface, not cluttered like most CRMs. The amount of features that you get with PipelineDeals for the investment is far superior to the other 8 CRMs that I demo'd. Email tracking, email open rates, templates and deal tracking are also strengths of the platform.

What do you dislike?

The tagging technology could be a little stronger. You have to load a tag in the settings before you can use it. Most tagging tech allows you to tag on the fly. I also wish the reporting was a little stronger. There are a few canned reports, but there isn't a lot of flexibility to create your own custom sales activity reports. These are minor issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demo lots of diff CRMs. You'll quickly see that Pipeline is all about productivity. They don't have a lot of fancy, unused features or a cluttered interface. It's easy to use and affordable.

PipelineDeals is where we manage our entire sales process. With their open API and modern interface, we can hook whatever else we need into it to extend the capabilities (accounting, docusign, etc). A lot of companies use multiple systems to track email click thru rates and sales step cadences -- we only need one system because it does it all. We like not having multiple systems to manage (or pay for).

PipelineDeals review by Debbie M.
Debbie M.

"Customer Support and Operations Manager"

What do you like best?

This CRM is possible the easiest tool we have every used, there is access anytime.

The business development team have taken this onboard and are using daily to interact with customers and monitor the progress of their potential deals. The morning coffee reports are great as they provide a snapshot of the previous days activities on the CRM, helps me to monitor how well the team are doing against target.

What do you dislike?

We really wanted to intergrate with our existing zendesk, however that has not been as easy as we had hoped, the API did not intergrate that easily, so we decided against paying the additional amount of money to do this. Not pipeline deals fault Zapier the issue was with. However we can currently cope with using the 2 products separately at this point in time, in the future we will need to try integration again..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend this CRM, easy to use, roles can be set up to maintain the site with the team.

Gives us a better understanding of our prospects and gives a full funnel of possible leads in the future, we are now able to accurately forecast your what is expected in for the next quarter or annum. I can also check to see who is actively updating there deals on the site, great overview for me as the administrator of this, I can report back to the business owners.

PipelineDeals review by William R.
William R.

"Great service, Easy to Use!!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the interface is to use!! In our office we have employees aged 23- 63 and everyone is able to pick up on the system SUPER FAST!! We love how easy it is to use the customer service interface and would recommend to everyone who does what we do!!

What do you dislike?

So far, I have had NO ISSUES! When we had trouble with logins, we were able to get tech support SUPER FAST!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot! It is SUPER EASY to use and the support is always there for you if an issue should arrise!

We currently use Pipeline for all of our customer data entry and tracking. Sales people go into the field and meet with several customers on a daily basis, and with Pipeline we are able to track and manage quotes and bids from one point of view instead of tracking in several different systems!

PipelineDeals review by Sarah T.
Sarah T.

"Adaptable, affordable, and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I am in the real estate industry and I like that I was easily able to adapt PipelineDeals to my needs as an agent. I have tried SO many CRMs that are real estate specific and didn't find one that was a good fit and easy to work with. For me, less is more, and I appreciate that PipelineDeals looks good with lots of white space and simple design.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app works but I wish it was a bit more robust. I'm able to add clients, review deals, and check tasks on the go but it feels a little clunky compared to the online version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support staff is stellar.

I've been using their product for over 3 years and have never once felt I was missing out on something better. Managing my clients and reviewing archived deals I've done is a breeze. Using the full website on my iPad on the go is also a good experience.

PipelineDeals review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Pipeline Review"

What do you like best?

Easy setup. I watched a training video, attended a webinar, and called support when I wasn't sure about certain things and I was up and running in about a day. I like the easy accessibility and ease of us for all partied involved.

What do you dislike?

Outdated support videos. The support team explained that they are constantly improving the system, and hadn't gotten around to updating some of the videos- then they walked me through the problem and taught how to correctly operate that aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone trying to regulate/manage reporting capabilities. If you need a lot of specific integrations, this might not be a good fit.

Tracking sales deals within our corporate office. Gives us one location to keep everything and we can all access the same information. Instead of relying heavily on email and hoping that everyone is copied, this is an easy way to track all work and progress for multiple deals at once.

PipelineDeals review by User in Information Technology and Services

"I use Pipeline Deals to access prospect information and track client and prospect interactions."

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to add companies and people. I like that you can add your own categories for information and the UI is easy to navigate. I appreciate that I get notifications whenever a note is added to a prospect or client I'm working on. I also find it useful to have the to-do list there as well as updates on the activities of my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I find that the search bar isn't very intuitive. If I don't spell a name exactly as it's written in the profile then I don't find what I'm looking for. I also find it's too easy to duplicate profiles. I wish Pipeline could recognize when information was being duplicated. It's also frustrating when Pipeline adds weird symbols into names.

We use Pipeline to manage sales prospects. It allows the whole team to be updated on the progress of each prospect.

PipelineDeals review by User

"A decent alternative customer relationship management tool."

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals offers a straightforward way to track sales leads, and create lists of prospects. You can customize the fields, which greatly expands the possibilities when it comes to developing your sales pipeline. It is totally web-based, yet extremely stable.

What do you dislike?

I had a lot of issues with the LinkedIn integration feature, which is supposed to pull information from LinkedIn profiles yet never seemed to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out some of its competitors -- there are many many CRM tools on the market and you should not have to compromise when it comes to features and quality.

PipelineDeals allows you to neatly and efficiently keep track of sales leads and the sales pipeline, by showing what stage every prospective customer/client is in.

PipelineDeals review by Nelson B.
Nelson B.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Also, someone always answers the phone when you call in for help.

What do you dislike?

It is super easy to set up. Then, it's easy to adjust it to match your business processes.

Sales opportunities don't slip through the cracks any more. We are able to keep up to date on tasks and communication with our clients.

PipelineDeals review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"We stay organized!"

What do you like best?

Our team can use the site asynchronously, which is a huge help for our small organization.

What do you dislike?

Keeping all of the information up-to-date, but that is the downfall of any database.

Our communication about both pre- and post-sales has improved, resulting in a better understanding of our customers needs, which translates into long-term advertisers for our print publication.

PipelineDeals review by Gerri L.
Gerri L.

"Pipeline rocks!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, cloud based, they are always updating with relevant and great tools and the customer service is he best!!!

What do you dislike?

Savind reporting is a bit awkward, but probably because I haven't used it enough

When. A new person is added from an email conversation, I wish there was better notification that made it easy to put them in the right company - we have to do a LOT of cleanup

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be fooled by the low cost - it is robust and easy to use

Tracking activity and what's in our pipeline in a central place that leadership can easily see and use, and use for ROI reporting

PipelineDeals review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"PipelineDeals "

What do you like best?

Really like the simple user interface and flexibility easy to modify the basic entities in the tool to suite a custom pipeline and prospect structure.

What do you dislike?

A few things that bother me:

- We sell the products that generate recurring revenue there is no way to forecast this

- It is great for the sales team to see the commission they will be earning on deals - this is a complex calculation and there is no way to include this

- There is no way to measure pipeline velocity / check how long a deal has remained in a particular stage

- The management reports are fine for deal management but not really effective for solving where the bottlenecks in the sales process are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great basic sales CRM but limited functionality beyond that.

Basic sales CRM - need a place to track and manage our prospects and understand how to improve our sales process

PipelineDeals review by Kealan O.
Kealan O.

"Pipeline Deals has been very user friendly."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to add custom fields as we need them.

What do you dislike?

I don't particularly dislike anything about the software itself, just that it is not connected to our other systems and we have double and triple entry of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product as I feel you get alot of value for the price compared to other products on the market.

We are able to better track our sales commissions and the amount of work on hand.

"Pipeline User"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, responsiveness from customer service, ability to tag, and the sales scoreboard & tracker

What do you dislike?

I do not like that if a company or person has multiple tags, you cannot filter by one or the other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say pipeline is ideal for smaller companies looking to optimize their deal tracking and improve their client organization/marketing

We have been able to organize our clients by industry and location which makes email marketing more targeted and effective

PipelineDeals review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Wow, this CRM/SFA really does deliver!"

What do you like best?

Pipeline deals is the first SFA/CRM we have subscribed to that has been actually used extensively by the sales team and the manager :-)

Just having centralized data, notes, contacts, events is a huge win which I am guessing is a result of their great User Interface.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike as shared above.....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the sales manager.

A central repository of all our companies leads and clients communications and transaction to date.

PipelineDeals review by Romain H.
Romain H.

"Great product, amazing team"

What do you like best?

Customization is very advanced yet user friendly. The seamless 2 way integration with Google Calendar saves me hours every month, and the sync with Google Sheets for pivot tables is great. Amazing support team.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with Google Drive, which leads to frequent manual updating. Hopefully this is soon fixed. Lack of built-in analytic tools (pivot, visualisation, forecasting). Automations are good but could be more advanced.

Classic pipeline management for SaaS business. The customizable deal stage workflow and task automation really helped us onboard our clients more quickly, and has the flexibility required by a sales process that is still in a maturing phase.

PipelineDeals review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"AlePipelineDeals"

What do you like best?

I like the way that Pipeline Deals enables me to track deals on all my clients, so that I can set follow-up appointments and make sure every opportunity is accounted for.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes different salesguys will create multiple Pipeline listing for the same job... I wish there were an easier way to consolidate information. Also, it is sometimes unintuitive how to show deals to other people, without necessarily having them as collaborators in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipeline requires an amount of commitment off the bat. Set aside a block of time in your day to enter data into pipeline and review your tasks, goals, and deals.

I've realized that there is often a great deal of information that can go unaccounted for, or that falls between the cracks. Pipeline enables me to collect that information, and show what I have left to account for.

PipelineDeals review by Hayden T.
Hayden T.

"Great value for money and ease of use CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that it is web based which gives access anywhere anytime, the user interface is very clean and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

The new morning coffee report layout is terrible and the team use report needs to have to capability of showing the deals won during the week and what the dollar value of that is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is only as good as the details and information you are putting into it!

Our company was and still is somewhat terrible at documenting history. Given the ease of access we are able to note things down in customers informations on the CRM

PipelineDeals review by Christian D.
Christian D.

"Fast, Easy and Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

It is simple, easy and quick to input information into pipeline deals...Not to mention the ease at getting information back out if it. With calendar option and reports it really is a simple and great and effective way to keep track of and on top of all your data.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Pipeline Deals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easier and less hassle for all sales people...Less aggravation when it comes to imputing information and the speed and ease of all it has to offer is really a no brainer.

Keeping myself organized and on track for my weekly and monthly goals.

PipelineDeals review by Nevlynn J.
Nevlynn J.

"Great tool for startups"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, feature rich, low cost solution

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it does the job but for some reports you have to use a spreadsheet to calculate for instance deal velocity or in what stages the deal is often lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy and low cost solution then this is the best you can get.

Using spreadsheets to manage a pipeline but also some CRM functionality. We also connected Hubspot using Zapier to connect PipelineDeals to the Hubspot CRM for new contacts to be added to the email database.

PipelineDeals review by Chris F.
Chris F.

"Great software, Bad Subscription Options"

What do you like best?

Software itself is fantastic! I love the ease in contacting customers, scheduling tasks, logging calls, sending e-mails, and more!

What do you dislike?

I am the single salesperson for my business. Sadly, they require a minimum of three subscriptions, so in order to use this software, I would have to pay for three users. I called and asked if they would make an exception, and they refused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need three accounts or more, I would highly recommend it.

None--Three subscriptions for a single user was not worth the money.

PipelineDeals review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"PLD is incredible "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and super helpful ! I love using the tasks and events feature to remind me to follow up with leads.

What do you dislike?

I’m still learning how to navigate all of the different features, but so far there’s not a single thing I would change! Your administrator and add certain “sources” to your people and other options that are specific to your business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in a situation where you have so many leads that it’s tough to figure out who you’ve followed up with and when, PLD can help with that!

It makes it easy to follow up and stay in contact with leads and people who you are interested in pursuing.

PipelineDeals review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Wonderful customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing! We really enjoy working with the team at Pipeline and the system is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Reporting functionality could use some improvement. It's the one piece that we slightly miss from our former CRM system, but other than that, nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Pipeline!

We have often found CRM systems to be cumbersome and simply more than we need. Pipeline provides us with the exact functionality we need to operate our sales organization at a fair and reasonable price.

PipelineDeals review by Internal Consultant in Internet
Internal Consultant in Internet

"Review of pipeline deals"

What do you like best?

Integration with Google Apps Platform is very well thought out and not just a basic connection - trackable emails is very useful - Connect functionality has a lot of potential - very well designed interface - solid technology exceptional speed and performance. Reports and interfaces are almost infinitely configurable by the end user who is willing to experiment. Most of customer support via live chat and knowledge base is second to none!

What do you dislike?

Need to implement call back / web hook capability in their api to more easy connect to external or in house systems. Would like to be able to load external widgets in iframes within the pipeline dashboard. Distinction between companies and people does not work very well for us - users are continually frustrated by this paradigm

lead tracking sales progress

PipelineDeals review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Easy, great for companies that have a high turn over and not able to allocate resources on training

What do you dislike?

Flexibility, E-mail Merg , Contract Merge, E-mail Blast , Fax merge, Create yoru own template for proposals and letters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for companies high turn-over to reduce training cost. Would probably not use it myself if I was running my own company.

No possible to adjust column width on the activity report; 2 inches of text for the notes waist a lot of paper. Called customer support - not possible to change. You have to delete columns or export to excel and adjust., not worth the time.

In order to copy info from an account like an e-mail, it does not allow you to select and copy straight from the screen, you have to go in & edit to be able to copy the info.

Hotel Sales

PipelineDeals review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Easy to use CRM"

What do you like best?

We tried dozens of CRM's before settling on Pipeline deals. It is simple to use and flexible. The designers have created a satisfying user experience and it has helped our business greatly.

What do you dislike?

Some of the default settings are set and can't be removed. Also, on some screens the UX could be taioored so less clicks are needed to complete actions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is highly customisable so take some time deciding how you want to track your sales pipeline.

We use Pipeline Deals as a sales and project management tool. It allows us to generate useful management reporting and keep track of our deals and sales leads.

PipelineDeals review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Pipeline has been a great resource for my team, I have never used another CRM but it has everything "

What do you like best?

It is a great tool as a manager to be able to review the team's call activity.

What do you dislike?

The only issue so far is creating a master profile that has subsidiaries or branch offices is a challenge. There is a work around but it would be nice if we could create a master profile.

Accountability to sales team and organizing the business. I am able to hold realistic sales meetings with my staff to account for call activity and tracking customer development.

PipelineDeals review by Nyasha A.
Nyasha A.

"Nyasha's positive experience with Pipeline Deals."

What do you like best?

The ease of use, organization, visually pleasing, comprehensive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. With the exception of slow loading times for reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure how to fill his field.

Keeping track of sales, reporting and customer management.

PipelineDeals review by Juniper P.
Juniper P.

"Great Sales Platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, straight forward. Was able to use immediately after minutes of purchasing. Ask for a demo to speak to your customer rep if you have not used a CRM system before.

What do you dislike?

Some data merging problems, their customer service team do not have Asian hours yet (or maybe they delay the response?) , we had an issue on names/email addresses added to our account and the sorting of names and data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a Free Trial. Our Customer Rep, Lisa Bradley was fantastic. Wish we still had her on our trouble-shooting issues.

Having a place where you could go in and get the sales data you need without navigating through our platform - we integrated with their system so all of our customers route to their platform.

PipelineDeals review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"It is the best tool to organise yourself and access your guest interactions anywhere anytime."

What do you like best?

Never felt lost with pipeline deals, feels much more in control and organised.

All the information can be sorted by users, and a detailed history helps me in checking anything even if I want to track back long lost things.

What do you dislike?

I am still struggling to find that really. May be more user friendly reports, or I do not know how to use those reports may be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I see Pipeline deals as a much needed change and door to the modern and smarter world. Very organised and helpful with an option to customise filters as per your individual need.

Coordinating with multiple departments for a guest coordination profile.

Overlooking and checking everything that happens in a trip where various departments are involved.

Benefits: I get all the information as and how I want it.

Quite user friendly and accurate.

PipelineDeals review by Michael E.
Michael E.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

The interface is really clean and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The "lists" on the deals page can be a little hard to wrangle with actual live deals vs all deals

Recommendations to others considering the product

better UI

oversight of biz dev activities from a manager perscective.

PipelineDeals review by Executive Sponsor in Research
Executive Sponsor in Research

"PipelineDeals product roadmap keeping pace with my needs"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and ease of user experience. A very cheap way to get started with a platform and start managing and sharing corporate knowledge. We were a start up company. Very good fit

What do you dislike?

Not a lot. But I am a relatively simple user. I'd like to have probably spent more time learning before diving so deep into just doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very cost effective and easy option to just "get started"

Company and Deal tracking. Activity tracking. Email. People. Agenda. Its all very intuitive.

PipelineDeals review by Mitch H.
Mitch H.

"Great product, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Just started using Pipeline for developing business with my network. I'm impressed with how easy it is to use compared to other CRMs, especially to retrieve data. I don't have a lot of time to spend maintaining a CRM but need something that captures enough data to follow up with potential clients in smart ways, and Pipeline does that well. A great, user-friendly solution.

What do you dislike?

Not sure I've used enough to identify dislikes.

Keeping my data on potential clients all in one place.

PipelineDeals review by Mustafa S.
Mustafa S.

"Its awesome!"

What do you like best?

The way it lets you manage your contacts and deals. Its easy and keeps your up to date.

What do you dislike?

Filter options sometimes takes longer to load

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its better if you have a medium to large scale sales team. Helps you organize your client records, deals the sales team is working on, track sale team's performance, their commissions etc. Also it comes with some great reporting features.

We are using this as a full fledge CRM for our sales team.

PipelineDeals review by Josh B.
Josh B.

"Great CRM system and SO easy to use"

What do you like best?

I've been using Pipeline for a few years now, and I find it to be one of the simplest CRM systems to use that is out on the market today.

I had all types of people using the software from older people who are not computer savvy to the younger generations who are only on mobile and cloud type systems.

All were able to use the CRM easily and with minimal training. Due to the training videos that Pipeline provides, every aspect of the software is easy to grasp and easy to put into use right away. Additionally since the videos are always available, it is easy to become expert at the use of the program.

Further, all of the integration partners make it even simpler to automate correspondence with clients and prospects.

And Customer support is fantastic. Any bugs I ran into were quickly resolved and handled. Fast response and fast resolutions.

Really, it is just a great system.

What do you dislike?

There is not a whole lot to dislike. Possible the pricing could be more tiered so one gets a better deal when more users are active.

I'd also like to see more integration and more data pass through on the integration.

Possibly more control on the reminders for both events and tasks. I'd like to see things go more towards the flexibility that Google Calendars have. I know there is the Google Calendar integration, but not all people have Google Calendars, and it would be nice to see those features in the software itself.

Lots of benefits. We keep track of everything on this system. It is one of the core essentials of the company.

I don't know where we'd be without Pipeline Deals.

PipelineDeals review by Sue K.
Sue K.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create custom filters for deals, and the fact that you can copy pipeline deals when emailing your clients.

I also like the ability to merge contacts, however you should allow your clients to choose which one is going away and which one stays.

I also like that you can notify other users when you put notes into Pipeline

What do you dislike?

The search window in upper right corner is too general and should be filtered to just YOUR contacts, companies, etc.

The app defaults to "agenda" and does not allow you to set "contacts" or "companies" as your default first view so that means one extra step if you're going to search for a contact name and number from the car.

You should search for other contacts with similar emails BEFORE creating a new company -- perhaps add the contact WITHOUT creating a company (in a pending new contacts area) so you can fill in company name before it creates another one. As a user I could not DELETE duplicate companies and found myself cleaning up pipeline weekly by emailing our office links to companies to remove.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a training from your administrator and/or Pipeline deals team.

We are using Pipeline deals to track school districts, contacts and deals that we have pending.

PipelineDeals review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Pipelines is so helpful! "

What do you like best?

Everything is so perfectly organized and easy to find. Really helps keep the leads in order.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about Pipeline Deals, yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use Pipelines if you're looking for an easy way to get organized in your business.

In my business, we used to keep a huge board on the wall with a calendar on it. Pipelines makes it so that we no longer have to have that calendar up and we can have everything we need right in front of us on our computer screen.

PipelineDeals review by Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.

"Pipeline Deals allows us to increase the number of clients we serve seamlessly"

What do you like best?

It has allowed my company to reduce the man hours we pay out by creating tremendous efficiencies. Tasks feature allows us to assign various team members tasks so nothing falls through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to insert multiple pictures or documents to emails sent out through the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipeline Deals is everything you need to manage clients, staff. It allowed me to significantly reduce the staff hours I was spending.

Managing a large group of clients and making certain all the tasks that need to happen to service those clients happen. As the owner I can also track what employees are doing and when they are doing it.

PipelineDeals review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Pipeline deals did not disappoint. Simple but great interface and CRM features."

What do you like best?

This is not a complicated CRM. It is very easy for users to figure out and start using in very little time. Most of my clients have settled upon Pipeline Deals. I believe it is because of the price point ($15 a month per user) and the ease of use. The CRM features are there: Contacts, Calendar, Deals (sales tracking), Reporting for Sales & Marketing, Document and Call/Email Communication Storage.

What do you dislike?

If you get duplicates in the current version of Pipeline Deals, there is not much you can do about it accept manually delete them. They have ways to avoid duplicate emails and people, but I’ve had a number of clients get duplicate names and companies when they do an import or turn on Google Contacts, and it can take a few hours to clean up the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipeline Deals are very effective for managing your marketing, sales & customer base. If you want to have good tracking in your business, you need to settle upon a good CRM program. If you are not wanting too many features to overwhelm you, Pipeline will do the trick.

Pipeline Deals has been very effective for managing our marketing, sales & customer base. If you want to have good tracking in your business, you need to settle upon a good CRM program. If you are not wanting too many features to overwhelm you, Pipeline will do the trick.

PipelineDeals review by Sukhdeep D.
Sukhdeep D.

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

Best way to keep track of all the deals by assigning emails threads, documents, and contact information of person along with comments. Also can keep track of team's progress and company's revenue. Sales dashboard is a big help to see all the deals by stages and percentage showing on sales dashboard helps me to see how much progress we had last month and how much work load we have coming in next months. Summary of all the deals under report section saves lots of time to see the overall activities throughout the year and previous months.

What do you dislike?

It has almost all the features that I require for my work but it is time consuming to upload or attach all the documents and files separately (under deals - upload documents). It would be faster for users if we can select all the files once to upload under associated deal and system uploads them automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its amazing but would be nice if I can upload all files together with one click. Now ever documents needs to be attached separately.

Was getting hard time to track all the required documents of every job but now I can assign all the documents , emails and conversations to associated job. Instead of entering all the jobs on excel sheet manually to see the overall revenue of company, pipelines does that for me and saves me lots of time. Don't need to make paper file anymore.

PipelineDeals review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"I use Pipeline Deals daily to improve my productivity and leads"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize my leads and organize them to personalize my style. With multiple users we can see the same leads, but have our own lists. It allows for multiple users to use the same leads without cutting into each others. I have an appointment setter that can see my notes I leave for her and work off the same lead list for myself and one other employee. This allows us to be as productive as possible to hit other territories at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it can be a little messy importing leads into Pipeline Deals. Fortunately their customer support helps and resolves any issues. There has been one major time where another member of staff has imported his list and overwrote my whole list. Another great example of their support team being able to pull my leads back up and separate the two to prevent any loss and to correct the issue. Nothing was lost, even though it took a few days, I was able to pick up where I left off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support you get with Pipeline deals is worth it in itself. You have a rep who is always available (in my experience) that follows up and has gotten my issues resolve every time and in a timely fashion. It serves its purpose with leads and a neat organized way of doing so. It's not perfect, but they are always adding features to improve the layout and productivity within the tool.

I deal with logistics and finding cost solutions for clients. I have realized niche markets that we have been able to target due to Pipeline deals. We can import the owner or C-level executive into the point of contact lead to allow us to speak to the right person or go to the decision maker without wasting time. Overall, nothing is perfect, but Pipeline Deals has been the best solution to what we use and the most productive in the results.

PipelineDeals review by Jake B.
Jake B.

"Easy to get started on productive sales management"

What do you like best?

The platform provides very simple methods for editing fields, statuses, etc. It is extremely intuitive and requires very little to get an entire team up and running. The ability to simply cc the app to create new prospects is only a glimpse of the many features that makes it simple to integrate the platform into current business systems and processes. They seem to have large knowledge base of guides on how to use the platform, and the customer service is extremely responsive and helpful.

So far, the platform has made it easy to monitor the efforts of our team and ensure no lead falls between the cracks!

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, it does not integrate well enough to pull communication from clients directly into the platform... or at least I have yet to see this feature and how to integrate. While there is a robust library of information, tutorials and guides, the appear to all be in video format vs. something I can quickly browse through and read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dive in to the trial period and fully integrate. Typically during evaluation, you try bits and pieces to avoid the costs and time of set-up. Pipeline Deals makes set-up easy, so worst case scenario, you can quickly and cheaply roll-back any changes... (not that you would want to!)

Simple easy to use platform to manage leads and progress for a sales team. So far, the tool has made it very easy to quickly determine deals in the pipeline, expected revenue, sales staff effectiveness, and opportunities for improvement.

PipelineDeals review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Pipeline Review for Knight"

What do you like best?

The compilation of all things. I can save calendar invites in Outlook and it automatically is in Pipeline and vice versa. My customer relationship management has excelled tremendously due to the tabs it keeps on my customers and such. Probably my favorite thing is how easily i can filter through on the People page to find exactly what I need on a group of customers or one single one.

What do you dislike?

I'd say the most difficult part about it is just learning how to use the product. It has all the bells and whistles but, it's tough to find all of the things it can do sometimes. A better tutorial would probably help. I've only read a few help tips so I may not have really immersed myself in the training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT! The software is unbelievable and I really believe this company knows exactly what they're doing. Whether you're a small one-man business or a large multiple tier company, this software is perfect for you. They have multiple custom fields to enter for your clients such as birthdays, favorite drinks, spouses, children, colleges, etc. The best thing is, if you're a salesman and out in the field, you have the opportunity to use the mobile app which keeps you from having to jump on a computer.

Quicker follow up without the hassle of finding it in multiple places. Consolidation. Saving money via calendars, paperwork, etc. Less time spent on the computer as i have more time to move and go with the mobile app.

PipelineDeals review by Jacob G.
Jacob G.

"Right balance of purpose built and flexible"

What do you like best?

Right balance amount of flexibility: not a generic database that requires tons of customization like Salesforce, it's purpose built. At the same time, it offers the right amount of customization to our organization with custom fields, values, and filterable report views. Also love the daily email reports, and smart deal matching when simply BCCing the system on an email.

What do you dislike?

Mobile experience lacking. The website lacks any responsive / mobile view. There is an iOS app, but it's a bit buggy, hasn't been updated for newer iPhone displays or OS features, and doesn't seem very purpose built: it takes a lot of taps to get to things like "my items" (a view of deals and tasks assigned to me) or a chronological listing of all updates, which seem like front and center features for mobile.

We have a dozen employees involved in account pursuit and growth, plus executives reviewing high level data - we needed a good, relatively low maintenance way to organize all of that information with some workflow features like assignments and daily reports. PipelineDeals has reduced the time and effort to manage and review deal flow.

PipelineDeals review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Pipeline Deals is great CRM option for small teams "

What do you like best?

The platform overall is really user-friendly once you learn the ropes. Their customer service has been stellar every time we have had any issues. I use it mostly for managing press contacts, and it has been great to track that activity in one place and be able to see when journalists open my emails.

What do you dislike?

We used to encounter bugs every once in a while, but it has gotten better and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small teams in comparison to other CRM software that is a hefty cost, especially for low-activity users like myself.

Our sales team benefits from client management, but it mostly keeps me organized with press and PR contacts. Whereas I used to have to track the dates I reached out to my contacts and the purpose of my outreach in either a spreadsheet or through email folders, it is now easily tracked in my activity feed.

PipelineDeals review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Pipeline is Great!"

What do you like best?

The ease of CC'ing all of your emails to that actual person or company in Pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Not much I don't like. If I had to be critical, I would say I would like an easier way to reschedule tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will definitely help you in your day to day operations!

Pipeline is great at reminding me to follow up. When working with so many leads, it can be difficult to remember every followup.

PipelineDeals review by Ann P.
Ann P.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation and the ease of seeing how to edit sections. Report building is very efficient as is exporting data.

Great customer service, both by chat, email and on phone. I was having trouble exporting to an excel and the person on telephone discovered a snag in my system. Fixed immediately!

What do you dislike?

Inability to have a bulk email sent from Pipeline. Would be great so it would auto populate the pipeline record. Now you have to just cc in your email from Gmail

Easy to maintain up to date info on all my contacts. Love how you can tie back to a company, from a person entry, and vice versa.

PipelineDeals review by James V.
James V.

"PipelineDeals: Growing, Reliable, Well-Supported"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals' customer service is unmatched. If you call their number, you will get a patient, attentive, competent human being right away, with almost no waiting time. Their help with understanding the software, configuring it and trouble shooting is by far the most valuable feature of the company.

The look is clean, it is fast, and it is easy to use, especially features including tasks and Deal Stages.

We also loved that there was one flat fee when we first signed on, although this has changed.

What do you dislike?

Although there are ways to tailor the software to your company, this is limited, especially if you are not focused on B2B sales. So much of the default contact information, for example, is not relevant to our non-B2B company, but even so, mobile phone and email should be the first things after the name and we'd like to be able to set that up as such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although we have very successfully used the software for project management as well as sales, the company is moving more towards business-to-business sales of services, which is less relevant to us as a business-to-consumer seller of complete products. PipelineDeals is complete, fully functional, excellently supported software as a service.

As a solar systems installer, one thing that we liked about PipelineDeals was the way that they manage tasks and events. In fact, the easy-to-use lists of tasks with checkboxes, the calendar, and the Deal Stages convinced us to use the software not only for sales but also for the project management side of our operation. We have had some success with that, and in the future would like to even be able to set up our installers with a mobile app so that they can directly upload pictures, add Activities for hold-ups and questions, and take advantage of the clean and simple checkbox lists of to-dos, so that we may also track their processes. PipelineDeals' focus on business processes and not on the idea of their software being used in the right way is one of their best advantage.

Administrator in Construction

"Pipeline Deals allows our sales associates to remain organized and share information company-wide"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to generate reports from the information stored in Pipeline Deals. I can easily check on what our sales associates are selling and where is the process they are with a customer.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that PD does not have the most up-to-date integration technology. I tried to integrate to Excel for reporting purposes and I was finally told that the reason the integration is not working is because I had the newest office package and Pipeline Deals has not updated to support that system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for organization, but takes some time getting used to.

Organization and sales tracking

PipelineDeals review by Gemma S.
Gemma S.

"I'm very satisfied with Pipeline Deals"

What do you like best?

What I like best is being able to document and record our daily logs and refer back to it.

What do you dislike?

Not much other than when we need to edit dates of task, every date after also has to be adjusted manually

Being able to stay on top of tasks

PipelineDeals review by Sam S.
Sam S.

"Easy and Simple CRM for Small Business Users"

What do you like best?

There really are no bugs. It just works. It is easy for teams to figure out and start using quickly. It is not complicated like the big guys: Salesforce and Zoho. I like the collaboration features too.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be updated. It is ok, but not as "sexy" as I'd like it to be. It seems more like a glorified spreadsheet at times, and I like the more iOS / Google designs! Hoping they can spend more time on design features. I also think the mobile apps are basic and not real strong at this point. Better and faster updates: even small ones would be nice. I also think the task features on Pipeline are basis. I like being reminded about upcoming task at a specific date/time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not use a CRM or are stuck on some free CRM or spreadsheet, Pipeline Deals will work great! It is very easy to setup and use. One of the best features is the company monthly and annual goals. This is really an incredible tool to know where your team is at all all times. Commit to using Pipeline, and you will not be disappointed. It is a solid CRM.

Using Pipeline helps keep a company organized through the sales process. I love being able to know where we are at in the sales funnel at all times, companies goals, etc.

PipelineDeals review by Amy L.
Amy L.

"Excel Users Rejoice! Pipeline Deals will feel super "natural" and not CRM clunky."

What do you like best?

The interface is clean and excel-like and customizable to the company brand, the pipeline stages are customizable, it allows for a significant number of custom fields in many formats (radio button, picklist, dropdown), the imports are clean, it allows for a substantial web integration and has a google calendar integration. It includes a "poor man's integration" where you can cc your emails to it but that does the trick for most users. The prices is excellent as is the support team. We've deployed it successfully for real estate agents and attorneys in addition to the "traditional" pipeline management required by a traditional sales team.

What do you dislike?

There are some odd nuances, I suspect mainly because they are still actively developing the product. For example, you can't attribute an existing person to a company, only add a new one from the add person button. Also, the pdf reports all have the pipeline deals logo on them which makes them unsuitable for sending to a client. The excel exports don't preserve the column order shown on the screen. My only dislikes are bits and baubles like this and nothing substantial or "dealbreaking".

This isn't specific to pipeline deals per say, but implementing a CRM in a company helps aggregate all the contacts into one place and allows the team to collaborate on what activities are happening and when. This is always worth the implementation cost, every time - it's like new sales "apples" just float to the top for picking when you add the power of a database. I think pipeline is well suited to solve the business problem of standardized activities that have to be managed. It gives you task templates that can be automatically assigned which helps critical task workflows be managed better. Think: Real estate agent has to do a certain number of forms in a certain order in a certain time. Or an attorney has to do something similar and procedural.