PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals is the first sales productivity platform to combine sales engagement and CRM in one simple app

Work for PipelineDeals?

Learning about PipelineDeals?

PipelineDeals Reviews

Ask PipelineDeals a Question
Showing 415 PipelineDeals reviews
PipelineDeals review by <span>Alexandra B.</span>
Alexandra B.

Good Sales Organization Software

What do you like best?

I like that you can customize just about everything. I like that I'm able to see all if people have read your emails or not. You can see how many times the client opened an email. I also like that I can keep all of my sales templates on the connect side of the portal. Having my email connected to the software makes the program much more effective.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to add a deal to a company. The company info isn't in the same place as the deal. You have to add the deal to a company etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use this to program to see who is looking at your sent emails. You can see how many times it has been read.

Communication between salespeople, client onboarding, and other departments. We have improved communication with all departments within my fulfillment center. We are also using this software to send and track sales leads. This has become our only software for sales.

Having to type something in this review to get the dang Amazon Card is crazy. I'm trying to fill in as many words as I can right now to complete your 300 word minimum. This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy to ask someone to do this to successfully complete a review. I don't have time for this and you shouldn't ask people to do this. Blah blah .

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PipelineDeals
PipelineDeals review by <span>Cynthia C.</span>
Cynthia C.

One place for all your Deals

What do you like best?

I was introduce to PipelineDeals recently in my new job. They have been using it since forever! At first, I thought It was going to be hard to handle all features. After 2 months, I think is one of the best software tools out there. I love how easy is to manage the status of the deals and how you can saved the contact information and assigned to the specific deals.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issue so far. I found some duplicated information bu that is because my supervisor entered that twice.

My company manages districts all over the country. We don't have to CC our supervisor on every single email or informing the CEO every time we talked to our clients. We keep track our emails, webinars and in person visits in Pipeline and they can check that all the time.

What CRM solution do you use?

PipelineDeals review by <span>Elisha C.</span>
Elisha C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Life-Saving Program - Company has tripled in Sales!!

What do you like best?

This program has really helped our company prioritize our sales efforts and keep track of the relationships we have with our customers. I can't say enough good things about this program.

What do you dislike?

One slight problem I have is that we can't see the company associated to the deal when typing it in to create a task. We have multiples of the same deal name, so it would be helpful to see the company name in that drop down menu so I don't have to open the file for the job every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Designate time to play around with the program and explore all the neat features, it will seriously help improve your productivity with it. It's not overwhelming or difficult whatsoever, it just takes a little familiarity.

We are able to easily manage our sales calls using the calendar/agenda features, something we were not easily doing prior to using Pipeline. Also, tracking information and the status of certain projects has become extremely easy, especially among the members of our office. We don't have to constantly update one another on the status, we can simply open the profile page and read the notes that we have each left on the job.

PipelineDeals review by <span>Adam P.</span>
Adam P.

Easy to Use CRM

What do you like best?

Web-based with mobile app access, easy to use, even for novice with little computer skills, useful reporting capabilities, easy to track the sales team performance, and areas for improvement.

What do you dislike?

Have had some difficulty with integration apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go and you won't look back. It provides a value for money experience and solution for total Customer Relations Management, in a flexible and easy to use platform. The updates, tips and tricks, and technical support provided by the Pipeline Deals team is exceptional, and the program only keeps getting better and providing more value to our organisaiton and sales team. Before using Pipeline Deals, our sales and marketing team never reviewed quotes submitted, leads generated, our win/loss ratios etc. We never analysed the sales and marketing processes we used, and as a result we relied on business coming to us, rather than actively seeking out new business and managing the growth of these relationships. Now our results show that by using the CRM, changing our processes and analytics, we are leading the way in what is a market downturn, consistently growing our customer base, and maintaining market share within our local region for our industry.

This was our first CRM, prior to this we never kept an accurate record of customer relations activities or quotes/jobs by customer.

PipelineDeals review by <span>Geoff P.</span>
Geoff P.

Full featured, flexible and cost-effective CRM solution

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals CRM is very easy to set up and customize. We have trialed a number of CRM suites and many were cumbersome to set up (and when consultants were required!). Pipeline was easy to set up and if we had questions, we could call support and our calls were answered immediately by a live person - no waiting.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. Pipelinedeals has continued to update the software and some suggestions we had early on have been incorporated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend this product. It's features and support are superior to many MUCH more expensive CRM suites.

The number one problem PipelineDeals solved was the ability to easily record sales person's activities and report on the data. The data can be shared across our organization. As a result, we can ensure no customers are falling through the cracks.

PipelineDeals review by <span>John S.</span>
John S.

PipelineDeals is affordable and effective

What do you like best?

My favorite part of PipelineDeals is how seamless the software integrates with other websites, such as LinkedIn and Gmail.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is how PipelineDeals does not combine tagline searches. For example if I had a tag for "client" and a tag for "NY" and I wanted to look up only "clients in NY", Pipeline would bring up all "NY" tags and all "client" tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others to use PipelineDeals if they have a fairly simple sales pipeline. PipelineDeals is very effective and useful for the basic sales process and communications. However a product like Salesforce would be more suitable for a larger company that needs more customization.

PipelineDeals allows us to more effectively manage the sales pipeline and communication processes that are involved. I can add contacts, communicate with them, and create deals all in one place. The benefits that I have realized are increased organization, and more effective communication.

Learn more about PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals Videos

Learning about PipelineDeals?

* We monitor all PipelineDeals reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.