PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals is the first sales productivity platform to combine sales engagement and CRM in one simple app

Work for PipelineDeals?

Learning about PipelineDeals?

PipelineDeals Reviews

Ask PipelineDeals a Question
Showing 478 PipelineDeals reviews
PipelineDeals review by Stacey K.
Stacey K.

"Great Business Tool"

What do you like best?

All contact information, notes, To Do List are all in one place for each client. I can set up templates and use them regularly to ensure I don't miss anything in the process of client relationship over the duration of an agreement.

What do you dislike?

The app always shuts down the first time I log into it and I have to log back in. Other than that, I don't have any issues with the app or website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always contact customer support if you are stuck or need help learning how to do something - they are always willing to help and it helps them know what to develop for future rollouts.

I am able to review what my sales staff is doing without holding meetings. I can answer phone calls instead of taking a message when a client calls as all of the notes for an account are accessible. I don't have to remember to call someone to check in. I don't have to go through my email program to view emails - it integrates automatically into Pipeline.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PipelineDeals
PipelineDeals review by John S.
John S.

"PipelineDeals is affordable and effective"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of PipelineDeals is how seamless the software integrates with other websites, such as LinkedIn and Gmail.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is how PipelineDeals does not combine tagline searches. For example if I had a tag for "client" and a tag for "NY" and I wanted to look up only "clients in NY", Pipeline would bring up all "NY" tags and all "client" tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others to use PipelineDeals if they have a fairly simple sales pipeline. PipelineDeals is very effective and useful for the basic sales process and communications. However a product like Salesforce would be more suitable for a larger company that needs more customization.

PipelineDeals allows us to more effectively manage the sales pipeline and communication processes that are involved. I can add contacts, communicate with them, and create deals all in one place. The benefits that I have realized are increased organization, and more effective communication.

What CRM solution do you use?

PipelineDeals review by Joshua T.
Joshua T.

"What Salesforce used to be"

What do you like best?

It's single-minded focus on the details of sales-based CRM: the company, the people, and the deal. It doesn't try to clutter it up with meaningless content, nor does it distract or set arbitrary rules about the relationships between the entities.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is good, but not great. Like the rest of the service, it's very focused on simplicity and direction. Trying to do more advanced reporting can sometimes mean digging a lot deeper than you would have expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have clearly staked out a good position. Their e-mail integration works really well.

We prospect thousands of affiliates. With Pipeline Deals, we are able to track, keep separate, and communicate the progress on all the deals. One of the best features is the automation you can set up when you sign a deal: it notifies everyone!

PipelineDeals review by Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.

"Good Sales Organization Software"

What do you like best?

I like that you can customize just about everything. I like that I'm able to see all if people have read your emails or not. You can see how many times the client opened an email. I also like that I can keep all of my sales templates on the connect side of the portal. Having my email connected to the software makes the program much more effective.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to add a deal to a company. The company info isn't in the same place as the deal. You have to add the deal to a company etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use this to program to see who is looking at your sent emails. You can see how many times it has been read.

Communication between salespeople, client onboarding, and other departments. We have improved communication with all departments within my fulfillment center. We are also using this software to send and track sales leads. This has become our only software for sales.

Having to type something in this review to get the dang Amazon Card is crazy. I'm trying to fill in as many words as I can right now to complete your 300 word minimum. This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy to ask someone to do this to successfully complete a review. I don't have time for this and you shouldn't ask people to do this. Blah blah .

PipelineDeals review by Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

"One place for all your Deals"

What do you like best?

I was introduce to PipelineDeals recently in my new job. They have been using it since forever! At first, I thought It was going to be hard to handle all features. After 2 months, I think is one of the best software tools out there. I love how easy is to manage the status of the deals and how you can saved the contact information and assigned to the specific deals.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issue so far. I found some duplicated information bu that is because my supervisor entered that twice.

My company manages districts all over the country. We don't have to CC our supervisor on every single email or informing the CEO every time we talked to our clients. We keep track our emails, webinars and in person visits in Pipeline and they can check that all the time.

PipelineDeals review by Steven U.
Steven U.

"Easy to use but beware their "training" is horrible support fair they don't listen to customers"

What do you like best?

the product is intuitive it helps me manage tasks and opportunities

What do you dislike?

it appears their software development team does not completely understand how their customers use this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are going to stick you for $2000+ in training. it's worthless If you don't have a good modern database tool it is intuitive and powerful enough to be very useful. With bugs and hiccups primarily with their mobile app it doesn't appear they know how their customers are using the mobile app. Integration with Outlook comes at a cost unless your team all have company only phones. If your phones have private information you likely will not be willing to integrate with Outlook

easy access to customer contacts easy tracking of tasks/opportunities an intuitive tool to manage my database

PipelineDeals review by David O.
David O.

"Early adopter"

What do you like best?

Early adopter of pipelinedeals I have enjoyed watching the company respond to be organic wishes of its users to build a world-class product. By starting out from it's initial framework and extending the platform to meet the needs of its customers pipelinedeals is a great example of continuous Improvement. I highly recommend this product for anyone in sales who would like to better understand their markets and their customers.

What do you dislike?

Like any CRM pipelinedeals requires continuous maintenance. This is a discipline that I am still learning.

Pipelinedeals has helped me to understand business that I'm actually in. By providing a way for me to review sales trends and markets I've been better able to Target opportunities and be successful.

PipelineDeals review by Elisha C.
Elisha C.

"Life-Saving Program - Company has tripled in Sales!!"

What do you like best?

This program has really helped our company prioritize our sales efforts and keep track of the relationships we have with our customers. I can't say enough good things about this program.

What do you dislike?

One slight problem I have is that we can't see the company associated to the deal when typing it in to create a task. We have multiples of the same deal name, so it would be helpful to see the company name in that drop down menu so I don't have to open the file for the job every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Designate time to play around with the program and explore all the neat features, it will seriously help improve your productivity with it. It's not overwhelming or difficult whatsoever, it just takes a little familiarity.

We are able to easily manage our sales calls using the calendar/agenda features, something we were not easily doing prior to using Pipeline. Also, tracking information and the status of certain projects has become extremely easy, especially among the members of our office. We don't have to constantly update one another on the status, we can simply open the profile page and read the notes that we have each left on the job.

PipelineDeals review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Easy to Use CRM"

What do you like best?

Web-based with mobile app access, easy to use, even for novice with little computer skills, useful reporting capabilities, easy to track the sales team performance, and areas for improvement.

What do you dislike?

Have had some difficulty with integration apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go and you won't look back. It provides a value for money experience and solution for total Customer Relations Management, in a flexible and easy to use platform. The updates, tips and tricks, and technical support provided by the Pipeline Deals team is exceptional, and the program only keeps getting better and providing more value to our organisaiton and sales team. Before using Pipeline Deals, our sales and marketing team never reviewed quotes submitted, leads generated, our win/loss ratios etc. We never analysed the sales and marketing processes we used, and as a result we relied on business coming to us, rather than actively seeking out new business and managing the growth of these relationships. Now our results show that by using the CRM, changing our processes and analytics, we are leading the way in what is a market downturn, consistently growing our customer base, and maintaining market share within our local region for our industry.

This was our first CRM, prior to this we never kept an accurate record of customer relations activities or quotes/jobs by customer.

PipelineDeals review by User

"Solid CRM with great customizable features and room to scale. "

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals is an excellent CRM with the pricing and scalability that perfectly fits my organization. PipelineDeals' strongest feature is the ability to quickly improve and iterate upon the platform, with regular functionality added that expands the tool's ability to serve a variety of needs.

What do you dislike?

The search function on PipelineDeals is not ideal, often requiring exact matches to yield true results. Sometimes results in duplicate contacts/deals. While this is not a dire issue, it is something that could be improved. Otherwise, I have no additional complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PipelineDeals is a great tool that is constantly being improved. The support team is always reachable, and any issues we've had have been resolved very quickly. For the price and flexibility, PipelineDeals is well worth it as a CRM tool.

We use PipelineDeals for both pipeline management and as a customer information center. PipelineDeals is optimal for tracking customers while also keeping track of individual and team-based tasks.

PipelineDeals review by User in Music
User in Music

"Excellent responsiveness to feedback"

What do you like best?

We all enjoy the fact that Pipeline Deals is very responsive to our feedback.

What do you dislike?

It's not perfect for our industry, but we are quite niche, so it's understandable. It can be difficult at times, with the way we use it, to get a global view of your accounts, but again... that's pretty relevant to our industry specifically and there are enough tools that are close to make it work just fine. I think the most frustrating thing is the calendar view. I'd like to be able to highlight a batch of calendar events on one day to more easily move them around... instead of dragging and dropping events one by one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would take into account the volume of clientele you're working with and what integrations are most important to you in a CRM.

Information management. It's relatively simple to integrate this system into our workflow.

PipelineDeals review by Shirleyann S.
Shirleyann S.

"PipelineDeals is a robust platform!"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals allows for customization that allows you to tailor it to your organizations specific needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there could be stages set beyond the 100% Probability percentage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As in all customizable software, sometimes too much ability to customize is too much. Keep it simple at first. Really think out what you think you need. Set it up, work with it a while. Then make changes as you need to until it hits all the points for you!

We track our leads for coaching services. We are able to track them through several stages and can easily keep notes and copies of emails within the People/Deals.

PipelineDeals review by Jim G.
Jim G.

"Game-Changing Technology, putting better than SalesForce CRM functionality in line with our budget "

What do you like best?

Simple to use--truly intuitive easy to lean.

Powerful technology that keeps building in features that help our business perform with a level of profitability with better internal communication and better communication with our customers.

What do you dislike?

I used to dislike the mobile app's functionality, but even that'e been improved to work great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is WAY more than a sales CRM--it's literally been our mini-ERP with the exception of inventory tracking and accounting.

Improving milestone process step fluidity and communications among our entire organization, both with internal and external customers. Higher conversion rates, less missed communications, better connectivity and increased revenue resulting from customer accolades, reviews and referrals.

PipelineDeals review by Geoff P.
Geoff P.

"Full featured, flexible and cost-effective CRM solution"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals CRM is very easy to set up and customize. We have trialed a number of CRM suites and many were cumbersome to set up (and when consultants were required!). Pipeline was easy to set up and if we had questions, we could call support and our calls were answered immediately by a live person - no waiting.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. Pipelinedeals has continued to update the software and some suggestions we had early on have been incorporated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend this product. It's features and support are superior to many MUCH more expensive CRM suites.

The number one problem PipelineDeals solved was the ability to easily record sales person's activities and report on the data. The data can be shared across our organization. As a result, we can ensure no customers are falling through the cracks.

PipelineDeals review by Jack A.
Jack A.

"I thought that they overall data entry was easy but could be improved."

What do you like best?

I like how my daily rundown is available on the front page when I login.

What do you dislike?

When I do a search for a company and then I have to enter the info for that company because it isn't in the system I hit the save button at the end of the entry. I wish it would go to that company after hitting the save button. Currently you have to go back up to the search bar and search for the company again to enter the notes you have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product. They keep it simple and don't try to overwhelm you with abstract criteria.

I am able to keep up with the follow ups that I hadn't been keeping up with. Once I give myself a task now I just keep up with the notes that I have.

PipelineDeals review by Nanette S.
Nanette S.

"PipelineDeals Makes My Job Easy"

What do you like best?

love the ease of keeping track of my contacts. It is simple to add prospects and monitor the interactions with both prospects and clients.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a font change so that it is a little easier to read. The difference between L and I are a bit difficult for me to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like to have an easy CRM solution Pipelinedeals is your pick!

I am able to see what deals are slipping away. With this feature I can spend time bringing this business in. I'm am benefiting by feeling confident that I have a great handle on my clients and prospects. No more projects slipping through the cracks!

PipelineDeals review by User in Research
User in Research

"I use Pipeline Deals every day"

What do you like best?

The e-mail synch feature, and the ability to track communications in general. If working in a collaborative team, this is especially useful and helpful.

Pipeline Deals gives structure to my Business Development activities. It allows me to keep an agenda of daily tasks, track communications, log sales/wins, and so much more. One of my favorite features of Pipeline Deals is that it is very customizable. You can add/edit/change the data you want to display and require.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile app was better developed and more intuitive. Aside from that, no complaints! Their help staff is very responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!!! I'm confident it can meet your needs, or at least be customized to do so.

I track all current and potential sales on Pipeline Deals. It helps me set reminders to follow-up with potential clients.

PipelineDeals review by Ryan A.
Ryan A.

"We use use Pipeline for Production Management in addition to Sales"

What do you like best?

We love the customizability, and usefulness across various business disciplines. As designers, we appreciate the graphic nature of the platform, rather than spreadsheet format.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we don't have any complaints. We really like this platform, and would happily recommend it to others in production and manufacturing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend using Pipeline for Production Management, in concert with more conventional Sales Efforts.

We use Pipeline for tracking our production schedule, since there are custom fields we can enter. We also use it for more traditional Sales efforts. It's nice to have everything in one place.

PipelineDeals review by Howard F.
Howard F.

"Hands down best sales CRM out there"

What do you like best?

I have used pipeline deals for 7 years. Every year I look at all the Alternatives and this year I looked at ever works and nutshell CRM as with every other year pipelinedeals is far superior. They also have the best support in the industry. Every 6 months they make a dramatic Improvement in the software to make it even better. Try out the free 2-week version... You'll be happy you did.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Android version could be improved but primarily I use it on my computer and this software review required that I say something negative so that's the only thing I could think of... it's not really an issue for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the free 2-week version. Use the version with the tracking of the email which is amazing for professional sales. Watch the Youtube tutorials and call their American Based support on any questions you may have to get up and running. I find most other CRM software are big on hype and the people of pipelinedeals don't use any hype.

We work with professional advisors tax attorneys and CPAs. We have a complex sales and educational sales pipeline. Different team members have to interact and connectivity with LinkedIn is vital and pipelinedeals does a better job than any other CRM including Salesforce.

PipelineDeals review by Camerin C.
Camerin C.

"PipelineDeals is the only way to go!"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals is the best CRM that I have ever utilized. The ease of setup and ease of use are what makes this CRM a real catch! Customer service is second to none! All PipelineDeals team members are extremely professional and willing to help whenever needed.

What do you dislike?

What’s not to love about PipelineDeals!?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly suggest utilizing the trial to get familiar with the system! Once you see what this program is capable of, you will definitely want to buy!

With PipelineDeals, the days of having incoming leads slip through the cracks are over! PipelineDeals has allowed my organization to maintain a streamlined central location for all incoming leads. It has also allowed for more throrough reporting and tracking of sales.

PipelineDeals review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best CRM I've Used"

What do you like best?

I use Pipeline Deals with 2 companies that I am involved with. It is quick, easy and very user friendly to use. Not over bloated with features or required fields that keep sales teams from wanting to fill in data and keep it up to date

What do you dislike?

Needs better reporting features but that is not a big feature for them to offer. Graphic options would be great as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is quick and easy. The hardest thing to do is get account managers or sales people to input their data and keep up with it. Pipeline makes it very easy for people to enter data and not feel overwhelmed with too many fields to input.

Web and call in leads are tracked and deals are followed using Pipeline.

PipelineDeals review by Seneca A.
Seneca A.

"Eeasy to Use CRM Option out of the box"

What do you like best?

Ease of use! this system is really intuitive for the most used functions, and the email (gmail) plugins are great for updates on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Inability to create custom reports within the software for a dashboard. There are custom fields within Pipeline that I would like for my executive team to be able to see on the fly, however, all of my reporting options are fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you are and are not getting with Pipeline. Something that easy to use, and very customizable from a user/data entry/data capture standpoint, but the platform reporting tools are not fully realized. There are great email and spreadsheet software extensions however to make up for this shortcoming.

Visibility into a mostly offline sales process. My sales reps are outside of my firewall, and PipelineDeals gives us a single location for internal and external personnel to view projects prior to a completed purchase order.

PipelineDeals review by Christyn S.
Christyn S.

"This product is a good tool to keep clients and deals together in one place. "

What do you like best?

I like that everything is in one place. Everything is easy to find. The client list is essential to our work, and it is nice to have them all in one convenient place. I don't have to spend hours looking through folders trying to find just one client.

What do you dislike?

I cannot figure out how to make a new group, there has to be an easier way. I get all the way up to selecting users that I want to group together, but when I have to go to the next page, it deletes all of my work I just put into making a new list. Why? It should just let me make the list without having to worry about it deleting my progress, and I cannot figure out how to get this problem to go away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the home page where you see all the activity, when you click on quotes, you should be able to see all of the quotes under that category, but as of right now, that is not an option. Sometimes I forget to set a callback task on a quote, and it takes a long time to figure out who I sent the quote to since I cannot just click on that button and figure it out.

We are realizing our strengths and weaknesses within our company through this program. We know who needs more attention and who is pretty well taken care of.

PipelineDeals review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"You’re Missing Out!"

What do you like best?

Pipeline deals is clean, easy to use, and will literally make your work more enjoyable. I’m still trying to find ways that Pipeline Deals hasn’t benefited my business. My team stays on top of their work, and I never miss a beat while I’m on the road.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I mean it. I have only had a great experience with Pipeline Deals

We simply needed a way to manage our clients and the work they request from us. I needed a platform that’s mobile friendly and was cloud based.

PipelineDeals review by Brenton M.
Brenton M.

"Pipeline Deals Review"

What do you like best?

The integration with Outlook and the archiving of the communication saves lots of time, and keeps conversations in chronological order. The ability to link the communication with others in my workgroup (without cc's or bcc's on the original email- which can get messy) comes in handy when I need feedback or want to collaborate.

What do you dislike?

The bulk email process worked far better when the emails were generated from Pipeline Deals server, instead of Outlook. The resulting duplicate emails caused stress with my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be certain to identify all business requirements and learn specifically how Pipeline Deals accomplishes the task, and make sure you are comfortable with it. While somewhat customizable, Pipeline Deals is generally a toolkit that is already built, and feature upgrades are sometimes based upon large audiences requesting the change. You'll be better served understanding how to accomplish the objective in Pipeline Deals natively.

Tracking communication, deals (including incremental stages and lost deals), and CRM.

PipelineDeals review by Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

"Simple, practical and easy to use CRM - ideal for small business"

What do you like best?

What we found best about using Pipeline deals what that we could start using it 'out of the box' with very little set up. The structuring is intuitive and it makes it easy for us to track our clients and our deals. And the reporting is flexible and useful. Over time we have adapted it and made it more tailored to our specific needs.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few modifications they could make. For example, where you have a lot of deals with a client it's not always simple to sort them by date order.

For us Pipelinedeals has been ideal for tracking new business deals, sharing information across a distributed workforce and forecasting revenues.

PipelineDeals review by Emily D.
Emily D.

"Pipeline is a simple CRM for anyone to intuitively use"

What do you like best?

I love Pipeline's app. It is really easy to use from the road while providing service to my customers.

What do you dislike?

I feel that Pipeline could make older deals more visible and the history of activity easier to access. I'd also love to be able to "share" a link to a deal, person or company with a colleague from the app.

I have been able to coordinate with colleagues to build relationships with our customers and close deals. We keep track of our pipeline of deals together and have a lot of ways to share information through Pipeline.

PipelineDeals review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Great and intuitive CRM software for a small business."

What do you like best?

The ability to edit content from nearly any view (e.g. while reviewing a report) is really user-friendly and handy. Also, searching for contacts and/or organizations is pretty easy and good matches are made.

What do you dislike?

Pretty minor, but sometimes attaching multiple contacts (across different organizations) to the same deal (if it is a collective impact type deal) can get confusing. Also, when I'm operating from my Outlook email, needing to remember to bcc pipelinedeals if I want to get the email tracked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any CRM system, you'll want to vision out how you want to use it first or else the intuitiveness of the system won't matter and it will be garbage in, garbage out. But assuming you take this important first step, glory will await!

We are keeping track of our clients, potential clients, and potential projects. Allows our small team to stay coordinated in these efforts.

PipelineDeals review by Nick P.
Nick P.

"A CRM for every salesman on the road!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, versatility, great support

What do you dislike?

It was the app, NOT any more!!!

Limit of 25 custom fields for my level but I can live with it...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start NOW! No need to enter all customers before starting to use it. Make first call, enter first lead, close first appointment, enter first deal. It will grow on you!

My organization issues are no more, data is where I need it to be: In my pocket!

PipelineDeals review by Marc C.
Marc C.

"Awesome CRM"

What do you like best?

I spend entire days testing many CRMs, and PipelineDeals was one of the best in terms of combination of price and function.

The price is great, and my favorite functions are the ability to create task templates. It is also very easy to use and the Google integration is fantastic.

Also, the pipeline data importer into Google Sheets was a game changer because I can now import all my data and create formulas to track marketing metrics and ROI.

What do you dislike?

I dont like how the web to leads forms work...I wish there was a better way to intgegrate Pipeline with forms I already use on my site. I use Zapier right now to link my web forms and Pipeline, but Pipeline does not recognize duplicates when they come through Zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use task templates.

Creating a systemized sales process and follow up. Tracking marketing metrics.

PipelineDeals review by Ben O.
Ben O.

"Quality CRM"

What do you like best?

Allows me to capture all the required information and the ability to use it and retrieve it easily when I need it.

What do you dislike?

The fact that that it is remote being in the USA and not easy to get help in my time. The email respose when I had an issue seemed automated and had trouble getting an adequate resolution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A Quality CRM that gives you the tools to manage the sales process and manage your customers base.

The ability to track contract expiry dates stored within our client list. The ability to report on sales pipeline and export to use those reports in other formats is great.

PipelineDeals review by Rahul A.
Rahul A.

"Excellent Sales CRM "

What do you like best?

What i like best about Pipeline Deals is how simple the product is to use. I love the text and email alerts to remind me of all my appointments so i am on top of everything - it's better than a personal assistant. Reports are easy to pull, the system is customizable. It is fool proof which is what i needed!

What do you dislike?

No payment integration. That was the 1st item i requested in 2010 and that would put PD on the map to compete against bigger CRM services. I introduced them to the largest processors out there but no one listened at the time. I have a great idea behind it to help PD customers SELL more effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate with call tracking and payments. I can advise you how and why this is key to your business.

Reminders, follow ups, sales opps. That is all.

PipelineDeals review by Karen D.
Karen D.

"I've used Pipeline Deals for 7 years! They are my top choice for CRM "

What do you like best?

Pipeline's customizable options make it easy to navigate and tailor to my agency. It's user friendly, and versatile. Plays well with other software as well, and integrates easily. It solves a lot of problems. Makes it easier to add profiles, manage communications, store documents, and follow up.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about Pipeline Deals! I give feedback periodically and they continuously improve their system by making upgrades to their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the one month trial a go, and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Keeping track of all documents and leads, and making sure none get away is a huge problem we've solved.

PipelineDeals review by Andrzej K.
Andrzej K.

"It does what I need it to do"

What do you like best?

I like how I'm able to keep things organized within Pipelinedeals and when it lets me know that deals are slipping away.

What do you dislike?

Home Page, no e-mail campaigns, slow to laod. The integrations are tedious and it feels very clunky. Honestly, it does what I need it to do for the price we're paying. As they say, "You get what you pay for!" So I'm not blown away but I'm also not dissapointed.

Organizing leads.

PipelineDeals review by User in Internet

"Efficient pipeline for tracking all relevant client details"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the flexibility and customization potential built-in to the application itself.

What do you dislike?

New feature releases often require some walking through to get a handle on. That said, there are constant improvements being made to PipelineDeals, and it's been an awesome process making our team more efficient!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all features, as they are constantly being updated to express current trends, and there's a lot of flexibility built into the software. It's worth the price as well as worth the effort to transfer client data and current deals.

Prior to PipelineDeals, our client tracking and ability to manage deals was often clunky and inefficient. PipelineDeals has helped us to both close deals and track brand new opportunities, and is indispensable to our organization.

PipelineDeals review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"The Simplest WYSIWYG Sales CRM: Pipeline Deals"

What do you like best?

The ability to uniquely tag and categorize contact data makes this tool great for monitoring our sales data. They also have a great visualizer for reports. If you use their color tagging in deal stages, you can monitor cold and warm contacts.

What do you dislike?

The uploader for this CRM cannot tell where to add data when an email already exists in its database, it generally can't easily find existing matches and dedupe them automatically. You'll need to manually check off that if an email matches you don't want it added to the system in the uploader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this product as a less expensive alternative to Salesforce, they also have exceptional customer service.

Creating a large well thought out email marketing CRM.

PipelineDeals review by Kelly V.
Kelly V.

"Pipeline Kicks Butt!"

What do you like best?

I've used several different CRM systems in my previous employment (Big Contacts and InfusionSoft to name a few) and Pipeline seems to be the simplest. It is very user friendly and the support team rocks!!

What do you dislike?

I no longer can add just the address for a location and it pre-populates all fields for an address entry :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. It's a simple CRM system that anyone on your team can use; User or management, it's a great program.

Keeping tabs of all our "potential" customers and allowing us to set f/u tasks to keep them in the PL has proved very beneficial. I'm able to enter new leads and assign tasks to all my team to make sure those potential customers don't fall through the cracks.

PipelineDeals review by Julia R.
Julia R.

"Does the Job, but in need of improvement"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use. It is easily adopted and imports are realtivity easy.

What do you dislike?

I like using PipelineDeals. But it needs some feature updates. I am the VP of Sales and the inability to easily identify potential duplicates and eliminate them makes it hard to eliminate noise. Also, the applications needs a bulk update feature for fields when one runs a search under people or companies is badly needed. You can only bulk assign or bulk add an upcoming activity. I personally like Zoho's approach to identifying duplicates and eliminating them as well as Zoho's approach to pull a report out as CSV and then it allows you to mass correct or update and re -introduce to the platform with the updates.

Also, the reporting is not great. Unless you enter the activity as an activity and not a completed task it doesn't come up in the report. One challenge is accurately identifying dormant companies. You can't rely on last update or activity because any random update makes it show up as update or activity. This makes auditing and reassignment of dormant accounts a challenge to say the least.

Additionally, am obvious undo button for actions would be great!

If these features were added, I would give it a 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please add the features I discussed.

Client Management, Activity Tracking, Account Rep email campaigns.

The tool makes oversight easier but is lacking in necessary features.

PipelineDeals review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"Long time user"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use and enter information. Plus I like the ability to customize templates.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a big fan of the tiered pricing for additional functionality of the CRM. Our size and budget for the CRM limits our use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its really simple to use and affordable

Keeping track of all the conversations and tasks that are involved in each transaction makes us more efficient.

PipelineDeals review by Administrator

"My Experiences with Pipeline Deals"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to access contact info. I also love how easy it is to change information from the company to each contact. Other CRM's required me to get into each contact when a change occured to the company they were associated with. Pipeline makes changes to all contacts when a company change has been made.

What do you dislike?

How it organizes my contacts in the company. I want to click the heading and change the sort, but that's not possible right now. I guess the are working on it with their next version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it to see how easy it is to use. Call customer service on the help line to see how great the support is.

Keeping our group together on tasks that need to be completed.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals helps me stay organized, initiate follow up at the right time and have a clear picture of what is in my pipeline at all times. The app also makes it convenient when I am out on the road.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything I dislike. I used to use Salesforce so there was some adjustment needed to get used to this system but it is shaping up to be just as good. The reporting capabilities are the only thing I really have struggled with.

Organization and follow up is critical in my industry and PipelineDeals helps me with both

PipelineDeals review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Easy to use and easy to keep focused on your sales pipeline"

What do you like best?

Pipeline Deals is very easy to use, from day one- you need minimal training as everything you do makes sense. The tracking tools are easy to maintain and change as deals can quickly change in my business. It's easy to refer back to previous communications as your emails can be stored here, as long as you remember to blind copy.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much I dislike. I would like my emails to automatically copy into Pipeline deals, sometimes I forget to blind copy pipeline deals so the email is not saved.

Keeping track of the pipeline at a glance and production.

PipelineDeals review by Hans-Guido R.
Hans-Guido R.

"Most userfriendly CRM, high adoption rate"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up. Contains a lot of functionalities, but still easy to use. Therefore quick adoption. Pipelinedeals also continiously improves the tool, adding functionalities, great.

What do you dislike?

Better abilities to support specific process flows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are very happy, tools delivers all we needed to manage our contacts and pipeline.

Improved management of contact details. Huge improvement of the management of our sales funnel (pipeline).

PipelineDeals review by Erica R.
Erica R.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to turn people into deals- every morning this sends a report to the owner of the account showing them how much was entered into the "deals" section every day.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that since I am not the main owner of the account I am not able to change the names some of the assigned people. There are times I am not that one who is actually speaking with the person, so I am then forced to delete them out of my pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This really helps you organize your leads that come in. It is easily integrated with your email and is helpful. You are not having to copy and paste your conversation as you are able to BCC the pipeline which then connects with the guests email address.

This just makes us a lot more organized. Prevents us from sending multiple emails to the same person within the same day and doing double the work.

PipelineDeals review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Simplistic & Organized"

What do you like best?

From having experience with two other CRMS (Microsoft Dynamics & Salesforce) I believe Pipeline deals offers a more simplistic approach to keeping information organized and still offering all the benefits of a CRM. Pipeline has also provided me great support in times I have been stuck with using a feature I am not familiar with.

What do you dislike?

I use to dislike the mobile app but they have recently made improvements.

Keeping my sales organized with following up and what is hot to stay on top of. The green yellow red colors help filter through what is important and what can wait.

"Simple and uncomplicated"

What do you like best?

PLD is always adding features, most of which I can use.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could do the following:

Easily copy/paste a contact's mailing address. We do send a few things by usps.

Tags for companies. Currently there are tags for People only.

A simple way to create custom forms, letters, agreements within PLD. If there were a screen where you could create a template for a contract, form, letter, etc. and insert fields (name , address or any other fields from PLD) so you can save as a pdf or MS Word.

Mostly track conversations with prospects and clients.

PipelineDeals review by Colleen D.
Colleen D.

"Don't know how we'd run our business without it"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like that was changed was that whenever a task is completed it shows it in the notes. I understand why that's there, but I wish it was a separate tab or if it could be filtered. It makes the notes cluttered, which becomes inconvenient when I'm trying to find notes on conversations with clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want everyone in your company to be on the same page, to be organized then defiantly get pipeline! It's has made things so much easier here at VSSC, no need for needless getting up and getting notes from a folder, wasting time doing so. I can get to someones files just from my desk. Keeping me productive.

What I said in the beginning on what I like about it: "Keeping me organized with appointments and keeping track of payments have become 100% easier since we signed up for pipeline back in 2010. Since then, Pipelinedeals has upgraded and keeps adding things just to make things easier and more convenient." Communication between coworkers who are collaborating with a single client and be can all stay on the same page because we literally all are looking at the same page.

PipelineDeals review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"Very good CRM"

What do you like best?

Flexible programmers seem to be very amenable to change, and empower the user by allowing them to make their own changes to the software.

What do you dislike?

Some of the things I dislike seem to come from the company I work for, rather than from PipelineDeals themselves, so I can't blame them for these things. The only thing I dislike about the design is that, when I'm in a particular Company entry, with many, many entries that have grown over time, I find it difficult to locate the information I'm looking for. For instance, if I spoke with a customer about "123 product" some 6 months ago, that conversation gets buried under so many different conversations about other topics we've spoken about since then. I wish I could hit CTRL-F to search for "123", but that will only pull up a match from what's visible on the page at that moment. PipelineDeals truncates messages, and after a certain number of messages, it hides all the rest. You have to click "Show more" in order to show more deals, and hit it again and again to get them all showing. And once that's done, you need to expand the entries themselves from their truncated state. It's a waste of time, and a pain. I need a function that can find a search term throughout the entire Company page.

I have a particularly bad memory, and rely on Pipelinedeals to neatly store the information I save there. It's helping to remind me about various things that help me close the sale.

PipelineDeals review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"PipelineDeals was the best fit for us"

What do you like best?

There is no shortage of CRM providers so trialed 5 different ones. Some were too complicated. Others required too much manual entry. For me, PipelineDeals met our requirements, is straightforward to use, and will help us do what we need to do better. The Outlook plugin and "PipelineDeals CRM Contact Importer" for Chrome make getting data into the CRM quick and easy. Compared to other vendors, PipelineDeals customer service proved superior. It seems that many CRM companies require you to seek out their knowledge base and DIY, Pipeline Deals offers live chat, email and live support (no automated attendant, you call and a live rep answers!) For our small business, great support and quick answers to our questions encourage us to use Pipeline Deals and use it better.

What do you dislike?

So far, dislikes are minor. For example, you cannot create a recurring task that is quarterly (only daily, weekly, monthly or annually.) Wish there were native integration with Hubspot but it works well with Zapier. The mobile app sometimes seems finicky picking up updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the free trial. Get a rep to walk you through a live demo so you can get your questions answered as early as possible.

CRM... manage contacts with prospects and clients in a more organized, systematic way. Make sure that nobody falls through the cracks.

PipelineDeals review by Nina H.
Nina H.

"Pipeline is user-friendly, streamlined and keeps everything organized "

What do you like best?

I really love how easy PipelineDeals is to use. Everything is right at my finger tips and clickable links make jumping from page to pay so great. I like the tags in activities too, it makes communication between my peers so easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the new email upgrade to connect. There are lots of bugs that need to be worked out still and I liked the look and feel of the old email communication system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great CRM software. I have used Microsoft Dynamics in the past and this system blows that out of the water.

We are a solar power company with a large customer database. PipelineDeals streamlines our CRM in one nice place so all departments from Sales to Operations to Maintenance have one simple place help and retain customers, keeping them happy. The communication between departments is so helpful, I love the tags in activities. For sales, it is a very simple process to add new customers and set tasks and reminders to follow up with them.

PipelineDeals review by Kristy S.
Kristy S.

"Easy to use, great customer service, useful features"

What do you like best?

Pipelinedeals offers a simple-to-use interface with great features and customer service. The ability to create views/lists of your data is exactly what we needed. We can store contact information and deal information in one place and then use the filtering/sorting/column selection, etc. capabilities to view the data as we need to. We can easily colllaborate together as a team with the activities area, and the ability to view and send email right from the system makes it easy to communicate with clients and keep track of that as well. They are always releasing new features but are able to keep the interface simple and easy to use. Customer service is top notch!

What do you dislike?

No system fits our requirements perfectly but this one comes very close!

Team collaboration and communication, tracking contact information and information on our deals. Ability to view data in various ways without having to use external spreadsheets.

PipelineDeals review by Joe F.
Joe F.

"Pipeline keeps me organized"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize my pipeline and the constant support,improvements and options.

What do you dislike?

The latest update to the mobile app. It doesnt link to my maps , emails or phone when under a contact. I will check settings .

Easy and user friendly, better tracking of deals and reminders to follow up. Higher close rate by prioritizing my opportunities by catagory.

PipelineDeals review by Ashley O.
Ashley O.

"Absolutely LOVE Pipeline Deals!"

What do you like best?

Customer Service, User friendly, Fully Customizable, Great for unique business structures .... but, my ABSOLUTE favorite aspect is the "tasks" (reminders) that basically give you a To Do list for every single day and link it to the customer / deal that it relates to.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a single bad thing to say!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the very least, I recommend a trial with one of the Pipeline Deals representatives. Their customer service far exceeds almost any company I have ever worked with. Not only is the product extraordinary, but the people are just wonderful. I can't say enough good things about Pipeline Deals and what it has done for our business.

We have several branches across the country and this software allows us all to be on the same page. Extremely convenient. We have a unique business design, to having customizable software was crucial!

PipelineDeals review by Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

"PipelineDeals Experience"

What do you like best?

I like everything! Very user friendly and helps me sort through a ton of data very quickly.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike has nothing to do with the system itself but we can't figure out how to incentivize seat holders to use it and update leads regularly.

Trying to get a more organized and systemized look at all new business activity. We have realized that for this to happen we have to hold our users more accountable for actually entering their content.

PipelineDeals review by Stephen R.
Stephen R.

"This is a simple and easy to use tool for sales and pipeline analysis"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for a basic CRM with pipeline functionality, this is a good solution. I like that it is very affordable. It's not salesforce or anything like that, but do you want to spend all your time in a CRM or is your time more valuable than that?

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike. It doesn't have every functionality that expensive CRM's have but I still like it. For the price, it's great

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to learn and implement

Tracking sales, leads, where the sale is in the process. This tool has helped us to forecast and realize our goals.

PipelineDeals review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Pipeline Deals is a perfect all around CRM solution."

What do you like best?

It is low cost with an annual pre-pay discount, trial period and super easy to use software. The smartphone app is continually updated and makes it easy to see contacts and appointments and make changes on the go. We evaluated many other CRM's and we found Pipeline Deals to be the absolute best value for the price. Nothing else matches it! The reporting was recently enhanced and now made this software even better. More data for my sales meetings!

What do you dislike?

Better ability to print reports out of the software, but PipelineDeals is continually improving so I'm sure this will get even easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PipelineDeals is a solid value for many small to mid-size companies looking for a solutions to managing sales rep activities. It is a quick startup and a company that is continually improving, doing webinars and suggestions to improve our businesses sales.

This software helped us by moving our CRM from a server based hosted solution to a cloud based solution that can be accessed quickly and easily from anywhere. Our whole sales team can see others deals/opportunities, companies, contacts and more. This has save us not only money for the software buy a ton of time saved. Their customer support is quick and we even have a sales rep that is very helpful. Very personalized service.

PipelineDeals review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"The CRM That Is Easy to Use and Gives Us What We Need!"

What do you like best?

I really love how user friendly Pipeline Deals is. I can generate very detailed reports with just a few clicks and can't imagine running the business without it!

What do you dislike?

I do wish I could sync the calendar directly with my google calendar or if there was a way I could sync directly with SmartSheets that would also be awesome! However, I get enough done without these features and still find it useful.

We are able to track where are leads are coming from super easy so we know where we should up our marketing budget and where we should stop spending so many resources based on good leads vs. bad leads.

PipelineDeals review by Theresa W.
Theresa W.

"Really loved it for the tasks and organizational parts!"

What do you like best?

Definitely the ability to create task and taskflows, so more or less playbooks for different scenarios. AND: the best webinars in the world! (I would join those, even if knew what it was about)

What do you dislike?

The only one I can think of is maybe the lack of automation

Recommendations to others considering the product

just try it out and give it a try! Also remember to use their support services and webinars, they are truly great!

In my last job, I used PipelineDeals to organize our Sales efforts, remember whom to contact, create myself daily tasklists and make sure all of the information is stored somewhere.

PipelineDeals review by Consultant

"Great experience in comparison to Salesforce.com"

What do you like best?

I am able to annotate notes, conversations and follow-up dates that trigger next actions. Our team is now using the deals tab as our outlook tool. This save a lot of time over the old way of exporting deals into Excel then massaging the information. Easy to use, great organizer and time saver!

What do you dislike?

I am using 1.0 at this time - not comfortable with 2.0. 2.0 is too busy and I am having problems finding the tools I use the most.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't know

Forecasting, scheduling follow-up activities

PipelineDeals review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great Organization Tool"

What do you like best?

Pipeline deals makes it so easy to organize all your customer info and the different tasks for that customer. It is super easy to use and navigate.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot to dislike about pipelines. There are minor nit picky details that they could improve on . For example; it would be great to have the ability to drag and drop attachments to customer accounts or deals. But again, that is reaching, because pipelines over all has been great.

Pipeline Deals has made our company more efficient by helping to keep track of all conversations with customers and keeping a detailed record of the step by step process that each job goes through. You can look at a customer account at any given time and know exactly what is going on. When employees use pipelines to its full potential, everyone is on the same page.

PipelineDeals review by Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

"Organized, quick references, easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

The events and the option to push something out a day or 7. The agenda options to create your own lists are also a great feature

What do you dislike?

That you can't personalize your main page even more

Not forgetting a step in the sales process and project organization process and procedures

PipelineDeals review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use that Pipeline offers for our team. It offers enough customization to make our jobs easy while not being overly difficult to learn and master. I also appreciate the ability to chat with a representative in one click.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there are some limitations on searches and sorting makes it harder to quickly pull up some of the data and information that I would like to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend at least trying Pipeline before picking another software. I think that it is important to go through the training with their team and understand the ways you can customize the program for your business and your objectives.

We are able to streamline our outreach and sales process using Pipeline and to keep all of us on track.

PipelineDeals review by Tom B.
Tom B.

"Total Satisfaction"

What do you like best?

I love the personal touch of always being able to reach out to their customer service department and have live feed back. They always have the answers and all the glitches i have found are user error not Pipeline issues. I have used bigger name CMS and none are better. Then you add the affordable per user pricing, no contract and ridiculously good CS. I love it and my team love it.

What do you dislike?

I want it designed to fit me and its designed to fit the majority of their customers, some of the programs are incompatible with Macbooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable great tool for customer management

Anytime you have a management system to maintain your customer/lead base it helps in the sales process. With appt reminders, agenda lists, etc...

Faster sales proces.

PipelineDeals review by User

"PipelineDeals – powerful CRM and campaign management tool"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that PipelineDeals is able to help me manage my database and allow me to campaigns easily and effectively.

What do you dislike?

If there's anything that I dislike, I can't restore old users. I need to create new users as means to restore old users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great investment especially if you're trying to gain visibility across your sales teams.

As part of a sales team, PipelineDeals helps/helped me manage my sales pipelines by allowing me to see detailed activities regarding my deals or my prospects.

PipelineDeals review by Glenn M.
Glenn M.

"The software is excellent and very user friendly."

What do you like best?

The ability to enter detailed information on each new person added to the files. Can enter multiple contact numbers and addresses.

What do you dislike?

I do not use the agenda at all. I use the activities area extensively. There are no other dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great sales support

It makes contacting customers easier.

PipelineDeals review by Claudia N.
Claudia N.

"Smart, effective, intuitive, logical, fun!"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals is so very intuitive. On my first introduction I was able to administer the tool within a few minutes. Customer service rocks!

What do you dislike?

I would be inclined to customize fields and views a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find PipelineDeals smart, intuitive and logical - no stumbling around

It's important to have one central location where all data for any one sale resides - start to finish and end to end.

PipelineDeals review by Chuck D.
Chuck D.

"Excellent and Easy to use CRM"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the ease of launching Pipeline Deals within our organization. The set up, customer support, and training was very simple and easy to understand

What do you dislike?

Nothing, there was a delay in getting an Outlook 2016 plug in, but other than that I have no regrets.

We are able to track potential sales and new customers very easily.

PipelineDeals review by Kelly V.
Kelly V.

"Pipeline is wonderful!"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and simple. The customer service is awesome as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when you search for a client in the search bar, unless you spell it exactly correct, it was produce results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used a more in depth CRM before with more tools and resources. While this CRM doesn't have all those some tools, it's simple and does the job just right.

Keeping track of our customers in a timely manner and in turn improving our own customer service.

PipelineDeals review by Grant H.
Grant H.

"Quality Product with Tremendous Support Staff"

What do you like best?

The easy-to-use interface that can be customized to fit multiple business types.

What do you dislike?

The occasionally slow developer updates and improvements and lack integrations with Power BI are my strongest objections.

Organization, Tracking, Transparency, Efficiency have all improved is using this supportive and simple CRM.

PipelineDeals review by Margaret S.
Margaret S.

"Easy, effective CRM"

What do you like best?

Pipeline is easy to use. It has just what I need without being complicated or excessive. I particularly like the to do list features and easy way to input tasks.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing in particular that stands out to me to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Pipeline because of its simple interface and task management.

It helps me keep up with sales and stay organized.

PipelineDeals review by Russell H.
Russell H.

"The Best CRM "

What do you like best?

I like the access to reports, updates for follow up, and the syncing of emails to each client.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothing to dislike :-) . It works for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and most importantly it has "live" support.

Tracking clients for follow up is key. Being able to review all the conversations you've had in the past is so valuable in staying present.

PipelineDeals review by Ben M.
Ben M.

"Finally a CRM that fits our business!"

What do you like best?

reactive support team, the product is very intuitive and easy to use. It is very scalable and works with our company strategy.

Email templates and analytics are good, and being able to view lots of data from one view is ideal!

What do you dislike?

Email connectivity and control over email signatures. Would be nice to make emails look more professional and designed. reporting flexibility, user management and access levels could be improved. Some of the view could be improved, less pagination and better searching on emails

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your data right before the first import, know what you want to do through the system.

Better, more effective marketing...more frequent prospect contact, call logging feature and sales pipeline controls

"Absolutely love it!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can add different categories to work as a check list and in making appointments to keep the business organized and you are able to see other employees schedule to keep everyone on top of their work. I love that I can also put my personal schedule on there and employees can choose to see or to hide specific employees schedule in order to see if we are booked for that day or if we are able to fit in another appointment.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when you put in an address sometimes it does not save the mailbox number and also sometimes it does not show the address when you start typing some of it in and you have to take the time to put in the city the state the zip code and the country

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great way to get your business organized!

We are solving our organization problem and we have realized that it is easier to keep the customers informed and contacted when we have leads and proposals to send out. I love how we can add notes to customer leads about the date we sent the proposal so when they call and say they did not receive the proposals we can see if the estimator did in fact send it so that we may inform the customer to look in their spam folder to find the proposal. It helps us sell more jobs when we can have all of the information in one place.

PipelineDeals review by Executive Sponsor in Human Resources
Executive Sponsor in Human Resources

"Great customer service & powerful features w/ a modern interface."

What do you like best?

Modern user interface, not cluttered like most CRMs. The amount of features that you get with PipelineDeals for the investment is far superior to the other 8 CRMs that I demo'd. Email tracking, email open rates, templates and deal tracking are also strengths of the platform.

What do you dislike?

The tagging technology could be a little stronger. You have to load a tag in the settings before you can use it. Most tagging tech allows you to tag on the fly. I also wish the reporting was a little stronger. There are a few canned reports, but there isn't a lot of flexibility to create your own custom sales activity reports. These are minor issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demo lots of diff CRMs. You'll quickly see that Pipeline is all about productivity. They don't have a lot of fancy, unused features or a cluttered interface. It's easy to use and affordable.

PipelineDeals is where we manage our entire sales process. With their open API and modern interface, we can hook whatever else we need into it to extend the capabilities (accounting, docusign, etc). A lot of companies use multiple systems to track email click thru rates and sales step cadences -- we only need one system because it does it all. We like not having multiple systems to manage (or pay for).

PipelineDeals review by Debbie M.
Debbie M.

"Customer Support and Operations Manager"

What do you like best?

This CRM is possible the easiest tool we have every used, there is access anytime.

The business development team have taken this onboard and are using daily to interact with customers and monitor the progress of their potential deals. The morning coffee reports are great as they provide a snapshot of the previous days activities on the CRM, helps me to monitor how well the team are doing against target.

What do you dislike?

We really wanted to intergrate with our existing zendesk, however that has not been as easy as we had hoped, the API did not intergrate that easily, so we decided against paying the additional amount of money to do this. Not pipeline deals fault Zapier the issue was with. However we can currently cope with using the 2 products separately at this point in time, in the future we will need to try integration again..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend this CRM, easy to use, roles can be set up to maintain the site with the team.

Gives us a better understanding of our prospects and gives a full funnel of possible leads in the future, we are now able to accurately forecast your what is expected in for the next quarter or annum. I can also check to see who is actively updating there deals on the site, great overview for me as the administrator of this, I can report back to the business owners.

PipelineDeals review by William R.
William R.

"Great service, Easy to Use!!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the interface is to use!! In our office we have employees aged 23- 63 and everyone is able to pick up on the system SUPER FAST!! We love how easy it is to use the customer service interface and would recommend to everyone who does what we do!!

What do you dislike?

So far, I have had NO ISSUES! When we had trouble with logins, we were able to get tech support SUPER FAST!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot! It is SUPER EASY to use and the support is always there for you if an issue should arrise!

We currently use Pipeline for all of our customer data entry and tracking. Sales people go into the field and meet with several customers on a daily basis, and with Pipeline we are able to track and manage quotes and bids from one point of view instead of tracking in several different systems!

PipelineDeals review by Sarah T.
Sarah T.

"Adaptable, affordable, and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I am in the real estate industry and I like that I was easily able to adapt PipelineDeals to my needs as an agent. I have tried SO many CRMs that are real estate specific and didn't find one that was a good fit and easy to work with. For me, less is more, and I appreciate that PipelineDeals looks good with lots of white space and simple design.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app works but I wish it was a bit more robust. I'm able to add clients, review deals, and check tasks on the go but it feels a little clunky compared to the online version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support staff is stellar.

I've been using their product for over 3 years and have never once felt I was missing out on something better. Managing my clients and reviewing archived deals I've done is a breeze. Using the full website on my iPad on the go is also a good experience.

PipelineDeals review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Pipeline Review"

What do you like best?

Easy setup. I watched a training video, attended a webinar, and called support when I wasn't sure about certain things and I was up and running in about a day. I like the easy accessibility and ease of us for all partied involved.

What do you dislike?

Outdated support videos. The support team explained that they are constantly improving the system, and hadn't gotten around to updating some of the videos- then they walked me through the problem and taught how to correctly operate that aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone trying to regulate/manage reporting capabilities. If you need a lot of specific integrations, this might not be a good fit.

Tracking sales deals within our corporate office. Gives us one location to keep everything and we can all access the same information. Instead of relying heavily on email and hoping that everyone is copied, this is an easy way to track all work and progress for multiple deals at once.

PipelineDeals review by User in Information Technology and Services

"I use Pipeline Deals to access prospect information and track client and prospect interactions."

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to add companies and people. I like that you can add your own categories for information and the UI is easy to navigate. I appreciate that I get notifications whenever a note is added to a prospect or client I'm working on. I also find it useful to have the to-do list there as well as updates on the activities of my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I find that the search bar isn't very intuitive. If I don't spell a name exactly as it's written in the profile then I don't find what I'm looking for. I also find it's too easy to duplicate profiles. I wish Pipeline could recognize when information was being duplicated. It's also frustrating when Pipeline adds weird symbols into names.

We use Pipeline to manage sales prospects. It allows the whole team to be updated on the progress of each prospect.

PipelineDeals review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"Simple and powerful sales management"

What do you like best?

The entire platform is intuitive and easy to navigate -- even for sales people without attention to detail!

What do you dislike?

We wish it had project management capabilities or applications.

Tracking all incoming leads through the lifetime from prospect to client.

PipelineDeals review by User

"A decent alternative customer relationship management tool."

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals offers a straightforward way to track sales leads, and create lists of prospects. You can customize the fields, which greatly expands the possibilities when it comes to developing your sales pipeline. It is totally web-based, yet extremely stable.

What do you dislike?

I had a lot of issues with the LinkedIn integration feature, which is supposed to pull information from LinkedIn profiles yet never seemed to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out some of its competitors -- there are many many CRM tools on the market and you should not have to compromise when it comes to features and quality.

PipelineDeals allows you to neatly and efficiently keep track of sales leads and the sales pipeline, by showing what stage every prospective customer/client is in.

PipelineDeals review by Nelson B.
Nelson B.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Also, someone always answers the phone when you call in for help.

What do you dislike?

It is super easy to set up. Then, it's easy to adjust it to match your business processes.

Sales opportunities don't slip through the cracks any more. We are able to keep up to date on tasks and communication with our clients.

PipelineDeals review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"We stay organized!"

What do you like best?

Our team can use the site asynchronously, which is a huge help for our small organization.

What do you dislike?

Keeping all of the information up-to-date, but that is the downfall of any database.

Our communication about both pre- and post-sales has improved, resulting in a better understanding of our customers needs, which translates into long-term advertisers for our print publication.

PipelineDeals review by Gerri L.
Gerri L.

"Pipeline rocks!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, cloud based, they are always updating with relevant and great tools and the customer service is he best!!!

What do you dislike?

Savind reporting is a bit awkward, but probably because I haven't used it enough

When. A new person is added from an email conversation, I wish there was better notification that made it easy to put them in the right company - we have to do a LOT of cleanup

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be fooled by the low cost - it is robust and easy to use

Tracking activity and what's in our pipeline in a central place that leadership can easily see and use, and use for ROI reporting

PipelineDeals review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"PipelineDeals "

What do you like best?

Really like the simple user interface and flexibility easy to modify the basic entities in the tool to suite a custom pipeline and prospect structure.

What do you dislike?

A few things that bother me:

- We sell the products that generate recurring revenue there is no way to forecast this

- It is great for the sales team to see the commission they will be earning on deals - this is a complex calculation and there is no way to include this

- There is no way to measure pipeline velocity / check how long a deal has remained in a particular stage

- The management reports are fine for deal management but not really effective for solving where the bottlenecks in the sales process are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great basic sales CRM but limited functionality beyond that.

Basic sales CRM - need a place to track and manage our prospects and understand how to improve our sales process

PipelineDeals review by Mark L.
Mark L.

"Pipe of cash"

What do you like best?

We use the revenue from source feature, primarily.

What do you dislike?

Agenda feature is worthless to me, it would be better if it linked to my calendar.

Job board, we can quickly see where potential revenue is coming from

PipelineDeals review by Kealan O.
Kealan O.

"Pipeline Deals has been very user friendly."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to add custom fields as we need them.

What do you dislike?

I don't particularly dislike anything about the software itself, just that it is not connected to our other systems and we have double and triple entry of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product as I feel you get alot of value for the price compared to other products on the market.

We are able to better track our sales commissions and the amount of work on hand.

"Pipeline User"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, responsiveness from customer service, ability to tag, and the sales scoreboard & tracker

What do you dislike?

I do not like that if a company or person has multiple tags, you cannot filter by one or the other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say pipeline is ideal for smaller companies looking to optimize their deal tracking and improve their client organization/marketing

We have been able to organize our clients by industry and location which makes email marketing more targeted and effective

PipelineDeals review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Wow, this CRM/SFA really does deliver!"

What do you like best?

Pipeline deals is the first SFA/CRM we have subscribed to that has been actually used extensively by the sales team and the manager :-)

Just having centralized data, notes, contacts, events is a huge win which I am guessing is a result of their great User Interface.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike as shared above.....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the sales manager.

A central repository of all our companies leads and clients communications and transaction to date.

PipelineDeals review by Matthew K.
Matthew K.

"Easily access all sales prospects to manage people and information."

What do you like best?

Immediate access to look at past notes and check contacts.

What do you dislike?

Recent change to app doesn't show the title of contacts.

Able to easily manage all prospects to see contacts and notes from all past meetings.

PipelineDeals review by Ed R.
Ed R.

"GREAT CRM"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, visibility, tracking, reporting and pipeline management.

What do you dislike?

Not much...been using PLD since 2013 and love the simplicity and efficiency of solution.

Seeing deals, tracking deals, using probabilities to project revenue, scheduling activities and management reporting.

PipelineDeals review by Romain H.
Romain H.

"Great product, amazing team"

What do you like best?

Customization is very advanced yet user friendly. The seamless 2 way integration with Google Calendar saves me hours every month, and the sync with Google Sheets for pivot tables is great. Amazing support team.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with Google Drive, which leads to frequent manual updating. Hopefully this is soon fixed. Lack of built-in analytic tools (pivot, visualisation, forecasting). Automations are good but could be more advanced.

Classic pipeline management for SaaS business. The customizable deal stage workflow and task automation really helped us onboard our clients more quickly, and has the flexibility required by a sales process that is still in a maturing phase.

PipelineDeals review by User

"Pipeline Deals mostly good could use more to help with organization"

What do you like best?

the layout is great ... easy to use ... linking files to the record is all great

What do you dislike?

I really wish that the calendar had the ability to assign a color code to tasks and events to help organize the day a bit better. I would use a color code feature to assign a priority to tasks and events based upon color

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

tracking sales. having a central location for customer quotes

PipelineDeals review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"AlePipelineDeals"

What do you like best?

I like the way that Pipeline Deals enables me to track deals on all my clients, so that I can set follow-up appointments and make sure every opportunity is accounted for.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes different salesguys will create multiple Pipeline listing for the same job... I wish there were an easier way to consolidate information. Also, it is sometimes unintuitive how to show deals to other people, without necessarily having them as collaborators in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipeline requires an amount of commitment off the bat. Set aside a block of time in your day to enter data into pipeline and review your tasks, goals, and deals.

I've realized that there is often a great deal of information that can go unaccounted for, or that falls between the cracks. Pipeline enables me to collect that information, and show what I have left to account for.

PipelineDeals review by Hayden T.
Hayden T.

"Great value for money and ease of use CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that it is web based which gives access anywhere anytime, the user interface is very clean and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

The new morning coffee report layout is terrible and the team use report needs to have to capability of showing the deals won during the week and what the dollar value of that is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is only as good as the details and information you are putting into it!

Our company was and still is somewhat terrible at documenting history. Given the ease of access we are able to note things down in customers informations on the CRM

PipelineDeals review by Christian D.
Christian D.

"Fast, Easy and Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

It is simple, easy and quick to input information into pipeline deals...Not to mention the ease at getting information back out if it. With calendar option and reports it really is a simple and great and effective way to keep track of and on top of all your data.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Pipeline Deals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easier and less hassle for all sales people...Less aggravation when it comes to imputing information and the speed and ease of all it has to offer is really a no brainer.

Keeping myself organized and on track for my weekly and monthly goals.

PipelineDeals review by Jimmy P.
Jimmy P.