PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals is the first sales productivity platform to combine sales engagement and CRM in one simple app

Work for PipelineDeals?

Learning about PipelineDeals?

PipelineDeals Reviews

Ask PipelineDeals a Question
PipelineDeals review by Nina H.
Nina H.

"Pipeline is user-friendly, streamlined and keeps everything organized "

What do you like best?

I really love how easy PipelineDeals is to use. Everything is right at my finger tips and clickable links make jumping from page to pay so great. I like the tags in activities too, it makes communication between my peers so easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the new email upgrade to connect. There are lots of bugs that need to be worked out still and I liked the look and feel of the old email communication system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great CRM software. I have used Microsoft Dynamics in the past and this system blows that out of the water.

We are a solar power company with a large customer database. PipelineDeals streamlines our CRM in one nice place so all departments from Sales to Operations to Maintenance have one simple place help and retain customers, keeping them happy. The communication between departments is so helpful, I love the tags in activities. For sales, it is a very simple process to add new customers and set tasks and reminders to follow up with them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PipelineDeals
Showing 548 PipelineDeals reviews
PipelineDeals review by Josy C.
Josy C.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

I am the boss of a small computer company. We have 900 customers with computer parks ranging from 5 to 60 machines. In the past, I have often not remembered a customer to whom I had sent an offer. Sometimes I forgot to send an invoice. And for good reason, with an average of 5 offers per day and with maintenance contracts and other subscriptions more than 500 monthly bills. The worst were the annual subscriptions that we had to remember to charge. I have been using Pipelinedeals for over three years and since then I have never forgotten to call back a customer to find out where I was with the offer I sent. It even allowed me to close sales or adapt my offer according to specific needs. In addition, I never forgot to send my bill. What is interesting is the customization of Pipelinedeals. Of course, you have to spend some time to know how to do everything, but it's very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Design. I would prefer the new dark mode ... I would also like to customize the design according to my tastes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You cannot loose anything while you take a try.

The profit is calculated very quickly. More sales done and more forgotten bill. What's also important is that I see exactly what sales people do. Big brother is wathing you.

PipelineDeals review by Matthew K.
Matthew K.

"New Business Reps Trust Tool"

What do you like best?

I use this platform because it allows me to more effective and efficient. I visit a lot of companies when I prospect and I have a lot of conversations that give vital details that need to be remembered. This helps me capture all the information, and then easily look it up later to see what was discussed, with whom, and when it was. Also, the ability to GPS the address directly from the app and direct dial from the saved phone number makes it very efficient.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it works slick. I need a easy to use system that captures necessary information and allows me to quickly view it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Desktop application and app works well and customer service suppport has been very good with the online instant chat.

I never want to forget something. I take detailed notes and have length meetings, so I want to make sure everything vital is recorded and is easily accessible.

What CRM solution do you use?

PipelineDeals review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Great CRM with plenty of punch"

What do you like best?

I love piplelinedeals because it's:-

Simple and easy to use

It has been design with client engagement/sales in mind

It covers the initial deal and then account management

The flow of data entry make sense

The way the content is displayed is great

The integration with email is seamless and powerful

I can update via my email system

Support is amazing

It's fast

The mobile app is great

The tracking is meaningful

The reports are great

Easy to configure

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind.

They have covered all the bases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You cannot go wrong with PipeLineDeals. It ticks all the boxes for a great CRM and Account Management tool. Easy to use, great features and best of all great company to work with - very responsive. I like their thinking and future features. Fast, agile and responsive.

Tracking of deals

Account Management

Keeping people in the loop

Sales accountability

Pipeline review

Client relationships

Capturing great data

PipelineDeals review by Meor A.
Meor A.

"Pipeline Deals"

What do you like best?

Hands down ... ease of use. I was able to be up and running within minutes, and within a day or two, I was about 90% proficient in using it. It allowed me to enter and modify my teams deals/forecast without having to read anything, and even reports are easy to create, modify and execute instantaneously.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints but you will need to talk to my accounting dept regarding price. For something this good, pricing might be an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it ... give it a day or two, and I am quite sure you will be sold on it.

Since we are independent reps, we have principals that require constant updates and reports. Pipeline Deals allows me to create reports with different variables on the fly as long as the data is in the system. I also need to do commission reports for my sales team, and I was pleasantly surprised that I can track it and send it to my team within a minute or two. And finally, because it is web based, I never have to worry about computers being down or CRM compatibility issues with Windows or IOS or whatever.

PipelineDeals review by Stacey K.
Stacey K.

"Great Business Tool"

What do you like best?

All contact information, notes, To Do List are all in one place for each client. I can set up templates and use them regularly to ensure I don't miss anything in the process of client relationship over the duration of an agreement.

What do you dislike?

The app always shuts down the first time I log into it and I have to log back in. Other than that, I don't have any issues with the app or website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always contact customer support if you are stuck or need help learning how to do something - they are always willing to help and it helps them know what to develop for future rollouts.

I am able to review what my sales staff is doing without holding meetings. I can answer phone calls instead of taking a message when a client calls as all of the notes for an account are accessible. I don't have to remember to call someone to check in. I don't have to go through my email program to view emails - it integrates automatically into Pipeline.

PipelineDeals review by Corrine B.
Corrine B.

"Pipeline Life Saver "

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Pipeline is the ability to keep up-to-date records of actions taken with our accounts

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were better automations - we often call accounts and immediately leave a note and set a new task, but there is no way to make that an automation for us at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take a look at Pipeline before considering other programs. After having used Salesforce in the past, the integrations and abilities are just as great, if not better, and the assistance offered is much faster and more personable.

Pipeline really does help us streamline sales. With people in different parts of the US on our team, this allows everyone to be up to date and on the same page at all times with our accounts.

PipelineDeals review by John S.
John S.

"PipelineDeals is affordable and effective"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of PipelineDeals is how seamless the software integrates with other websites, such as LinkedIn and Gmail.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is how PipelineDeals does not combine tagline searches. For example if I had a tag for "client" and a tag for "NY" and I wanted to look up only "clients in NY", Pipeline would bring up all "NY" tags and all "client" tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others to use PipelineDeals if they have a fairly simple sales pipeline. PipelineDeals is very effective and useful for the basic sales process and communications. However a product like Salesforce would be more suitable for a larger company that needs more customization.

PipelineDeals allows us to more effectively manage the sales pipeline and communication processes that are involved. I can add contacts, communicate with them, and create deals all in one place. The benefits that I have realized are increased organization, and more effective communication.

PipelineDeals review by Joshua T.
Joshua T.

"What Salesforce used to be"

What do you like best?

It's single-minded focus on the details of sales-based CRM: the company, the people, and the deal. It doesn't try to clutter it up with meaningless content, nor does it distract or set arbitrary rules about the relationships between the entities.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is good, but not great. Like the rest of the service, it's very focused on simplicity and direction. Trying to do more advanced reporting can sometimes mean digging a lot deeper than you would have expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have clearly staked out a good position. Their e-mail integration works really well.

We prospect thousands of affiliates. With Pipeline Deals, we are able to track, keep separate, and communicate the progress on all the deals. One of the best features is the automation you can set up when you sign a deal: it notifies everyone!

PipelineDeals review by Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.

"Good Sales Organization Software"

What do you like best?

I like that you can customize just about everything. I like that I'm able to see all if people have read your emails or not. You can see how many times the client opened an email. I also like that I can keep all of my sales templates on the connect side of the portal. Having my email connected to the software makes the program much more effective.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to add a deal to a company. The company info isn't in the same place as the deal. You have to add the deal to a company etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use this to program to see who is looking at your sent emails. You can see how many times it has been read.

Communication between salespeople, client onboarding, and other departments. We have improved communication with all departments within my fulfillment center. We are also using this software to send and track sales leads. This has become our only software for sales.

Having to type something in this review to get the dang Amazon Card is crazy. I'm trying to fill in as many words as I can right now to complete your 300 word minimum. This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy to ask someone to do this to successfully complete a review. I don't have time for this and you shouldn't ask people to do this. Blah blah .

PipelineDeals review by Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

"One place for all your Deals"

What do you like best?

I was introduce to PipelineDeals recently in my new job. They have been using it since forever! At first, I thought It was going to be hard to handle all features. After 2 months, I think is one of the best software tools out there. I love how easy is to manage the status of the deals and how you can saved the contact information and assigned to the specific deals.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issue so far. I found some duplicated information bu that is because my supervisor entered that twice.

My company manages districts all over the country. We don't have to CC our supervisor on every single email or informing the CEO every time we talked to our clients. We keep track our emails, webinars and in person visits in Pipeline and they can check that all the time.

PipelineDeals review by Steven U.
Steven U.

"Easy to use but beware their "training" is horrible support fair they don't listen to customers"

What do you like best?

the product is intuitive it helps me manage tasks and opportunities

What do you dislike?

it appears their software development team does not completely understand how their customers use this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are going to stick you for $2000+ in training. it's worthless If you don't have a good modern database tool it is intuitive and powerful enough to be very useful. With bugs and hiccups primarily with their mobile app it doesn't appear they know how their customers are using the mobile app. Integration with Outlook comes at a cost unless your team all have company only phones. If your phones have private information you likely will not be willing to integrate with Outlook

easy access to customer contacts easy tracking of tasks/opportunities an intuitive tool to manage my database

PipelineDeals review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great for Tracking Sales and activity"

What do you like best?

That i can create reports based on lost sales or missed opportunities. I can track my sales for the year and I can see what i have done weekly. I also like the app that i can use on my iPhone to tag customers and activities as I am on the go. Being in sales i am constantly on the go the app makes my life easier. I don't have to wait to get back to my computer to enter my days details. I can even create new companies and add people to that company. We have been able to customize the fields for our industry and that work best for my company.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say except that sometimes they are down and it takes a while to get back up and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and easy to analyze the sales pipeline throughout its many stages.

We can track annual sales, track lost deals, closed deals, visits and quote activity. We can track customer details and see the last contact we have had with them. we can create events or to do lists for the week or further out so that we can sell better. We can analyze the sales pipeline throughout its many stages and progress of the sale.

PipelineDeals review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"Pipeline Deals Review"

What do you like best?

Pipeline was extremely simple and user friendly. Frankly we did not need the more elaborate capabilities of SalesForce (nor we did we want the expense). We wanted something that would serve as a means to capture and track deals, and also serve as a contacts database. One of the things that put them over the top for us was the unlimited data storage (ability to associate files to deals).

What do you dislike?

Well, ultimately we moved away from PipelineDeals to HubSpot. Our new owners preferred HubSpot because of its integrated marketing automation capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price, I think it is an excellent value. While it may not offer the more elaborate capabilities of SalesForce or other high end CRMs, for a small business like ours it was a perfect fit at a reasonable price.

While we were using it, PD was indispensable for me. We used it for inside sales tracking. I kept it open all day, every day and it was my go to resource for capturing everything related to an opportunity.

"CRM for the WIN!"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the layout. Features are categorized simply and it is so easy to find information you are looking for. The reporting is a great way for us to keep track of our own progress and set team and individual goals.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a few more options to customize company profiles and I am not a huge fan of the "Is this a customer" window that pops up when I mark a sale as "won". I think every person/company I enter is a customer, so the layout change from one to another is unnecessary.

I haven't noticed any business problems aside from the "customer"/non-customer categorization. I find it so helpful that I can add people to deals and find all that information stored under the customer- it helps when talking to customers to know the history of who's worked with them on what deals and pertinent information for reference.

PipelineDeals review by Lucas M.
Lucas M.

"Great Product, Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the ease at which I am able to use this. Everything is at my fingertips and I can input so much about certain jobs, customers, etc. You can do multiple things with this, job tracking, customer tracking. The customer side is great, being able to have all there contact info, interests and labeling a hot or cold lead is an invaluable resource.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the program allows multiple jobs with the same name without prompting you that a job with that name already exists. Exporting can be a little tricky sometimes, information can seem kind of jumbled but that could be more on how I'm export and loading than the program itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would utilize as much of this program as you can, it is an invaluable resource

Able to go back and cover ourselves by saving emails and other communications in 1 place. Didn't realize how much we would benefit from having the ability to track jobs, understand when and why we are high or low on quoting and being able to export that info to help land and secure more projects.

PipelineDeals review by Andy L.
Andy L.

"Good, affordable, easy to use, basic CRM "

What do you like best?

Reasonably affordable and very easy to setup and use. Implemented quickly with very little assistance. Custom fields work great and by far the best part of the product is the relationship between company, deal, and people records--far better than almost every other CRM I looked at. Makes reporting very strong. Also love the ability to do simple bulk personalized marketing email campaigns directly from the product. While the application lacks some functionality that we would like, it is very strong in other areas. Ease-of-use is a key benefit as is the intuitive way the system works. The core functionality and workflow mirrors our business very well. And while we don't use it in great detail, the built in sales cycle and task assignment functionality is potentially very useful in the long-run. Reporting capability is also very strong with the ability to reconfigure reports with a few simple clicks.

What do you dislike?

Like many of the affordable CRMs, there is a lack of true integration with other products we need is a problem. Limited integrations available but not really very useful. We really wanted true two-way integration with a customer support ticketing system and also QuickBooks (sharing customer records and ticket info for example). We still have separate applications and multiple databases (e.g. multiple places store customer information). Additionally, I would like greater ability to customize input screens. A more customizable dashboard would be nice as well. Finally, we would add more users if the company offered different levels of access--for example we need administrator and marketing with access to lots of functionality but have some sales people and company managers who only need limited access. We have some people sharing to save money but not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We reviewed over 50 CRMs. PipelineDeals was the best combination of features and price for our needs. We did not need something super sophisticated. We wanted a basic CRM with at least some marketing campaign management capability, and with a reasonable amount of flexibility to adapt to our business. We are paying $49/user annually and have 7 users. We will likely add 5 more over time.

First, we needed to replace an old and functionally limited CRM. PipelineDeals is a huge improvement over our old system. We wanted something with good record structure and easy to use custom fields. PipelineDeals is strong in this area. Second, we wanted a CRM that our sales team would use. Biggest problem with all CRMs. Happy to say, the team likes the system and regularly uses it to help them manage their opportunities. The mobile app helps a lot with this and works well. Third, we needed a simple platform to do marketing email campaigns. This required a strong interaction between customer, deal, and people records. Very happy with how this has worked out. Great functionality and quick and easy to use. The only reason we don't add even more users is a cost constraint.

PipelineDeals review by David O.
David O.

"Early adopter"

What do you like best?

Early adopter of pipelinedeals I have enjoyed watching the company respond to be organic wishes of its users to build a world-class product. By starting out from it's initial framework and extending the platform to meet the needs of its customers pipelinedeals is a great example of continuous Improvement. I highly recommend this product for anyone in sales who would like to better understand their markets and their customers.

What do you dislike?

Like any CRM pipelinedeals requires continuous maintenance. This is a discipline that I am still learning.

Pipelinedeals has helped me to understand business that I'm actually in. By providing a way for me to review sales trends and markets I've been better able to Target opportunities and be successful.

PipelineDeals review by Elisha C.
Elisha C.

"Life-Saving Program - Company has tripled in Sales!!"

What do you like best?

This program has really helped our company prioritize our sales efforts and keep track of the relationships we have with our customers. I can't say enough good things about this program.

What do you dislike?

One slight problem I have is that we can't see the company associated to the deal when typing it in to create a task. We have multiples of the same deal name, so it would be helpful to see the company name in that drop down menu so I don't have to open the file for the job every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Designate time to play around with the program and explore all the neat features, it will seriously help improve your productivity with it. It's not overwhelming or difficult whatsoever, it just takes a little familiarity.

We are able to easily manage our sales calls using the calendar/agenda features, something we were not easily doing prior to using Pipeline. Also, tracking information and the status of certain projects has become extremely easy, especially among the members of our office. We don't have to constantly update one another on the status, we can simply open the profile page and read the notes that we have each left on the job.

PipelineDeals review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Easy to Use CRM"

What do you like best?

Web-based with mobile app access, easy to use, even for novice with little computer skills, useful reporting capabilities, easy to track the sales team performance, and areas for improvement.

What do you dislike?

Have had some difficulty with integration apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go and you won't look back. It provides a value for money experience and solution for total Customer Relations Management, in a flexible and easy to use platform. The updates, tips and tricks, and technical support provided by the Pipeline Deals team is exceptional, and the program only keeps getting better and providing more value to our organisaiton and sales team. Before using Pipeline Deals, our sales and marketing team never reviewed quotes submitted, leads generated, our win/loss ratios etc. We never analysed the sales and marketing processes we used, and as a result we relied on business coming to us, rather than actively seeking out new business and managing the growth of these relationships. Now our results show that by using the CRM, changing our processes and analytics, we are leading the way in what is a market downturn, consistently growing our customer base, and maintaining market share within our local region for our industry.

This was our first CRM, prior to this we never kept an accurate record of customer relations activities or quotes/jobs by customer.

PipelineDeals review by David T.
David T.

"Effective Simple CRM"

What do you like best?

The system is intuitive with the needed basic features. Easy to get started and understand. We have all our customer interaction on Pipeline Deals

What do you dislike?

There is not a good search through history comments. For example, if I put the word "Bulgaria" in a comment but forgot who I did this for, I cannot easily search for "Bulgaria" in unstructured text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good basic system that satisfies most requirements

We keep a list of people who are using a software product for which we have extensions. We then send out notes to everyone when we have a new extension, and they can use it.

PipelineDeals review by User

"Solid CRM with great customizable features and room to scale. "

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals is an excellent CRM with the pricing and scalability that perfectly fits my organization. PipelineDeals' strongest feature is the ability to quickly improve and iterate upon the platform, with regular functionality added that expands the tool's ability to serve a variety of needs.

What do you dislike?

The search function on PipelineDeals is not ideal, often requiring exact matches to yield true results. Sometimes results in duplicate contacts/deals. While this is not a dire issue, it is something that could be improved. Otherwise, I have no additional complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PipelineDeals is a great tool that is constantly being improved. The support team is always reachable, and any issues we've had have been resolved very quickly. For the price and flexibility, PipelineDeals is well worth it as a CRM tool.

We use PipelineDeals for both pipeline management and as a customer information center. PipelineDeals is optimal for tracking customers while also keeping track of individual and team-based tasks.

PipelineDeals review by User in Music
User in Music

"Excellent responsiveness to feedback"

What do you like best?

We all enjoy the fact that Pipeline Deals is very responsive to our feedback.

What do you dislike?

It's not perfect for our industry, but we are quite niche, so it's understandable. It can be difficult at times, with the way we use it, to get a global view of your accounts, but again... that's pretty relevant to our industry specifically and there are enough tools that are close to make it work just fine. I think the most frustrating thing is the calendar view. I'd like to be able to highlight a batch of calendar events on one day to more easily move them around... instead of dragging and dropping events one by one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would take into account the volume of clientele you're working with and what integrations are most important to you in a CRM.

Information management. It's relatively simple to integrate this system into our workflow.

PipelineDeals review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great product with bespoke options at a great price"

What do you like best?

Pipeline Deals is great for companies looking to introduce a CRM tool for the first time or if they have a specific and repeatable deal flow.

What do you dislike?

The user interface can seem clunky at times and, while the company has continued to improve functions/features consistently, I think it will be a while before they are able to compete at level of Sales Force or Copper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this product as a cost effective solution against other CRMs, which makes it a good option for companies with specific, repeatable sales processes or looking to introduce a CRM for the first time. Regardless of your company situation, I highly recommend the sales process be well mapped out when getting started and become very good friends with your account rep.

Improved sales forecasting, lead generation and more refined performance indicators.

PipelineDeals review by Shirleyann S.
Shirleyann S.

"PipelineDeals is a robust platform!"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals allows for customization that allows you to tailor it to your organizations specific needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there could be stages set beyond the 100% Probability percentage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As in all customizable software, sometimes too much ability to customize is too much. Keep it simple at first. Really think out what you think you need. Set it up, work with it a while. Then make changes as you need to until it hits all the points for you!

We track our leads for coaching services. We are able to track them through several stages and can easily keep notes and copies of emails within the People/Deals.

PipelineDeals review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.

"Easy to use and great for small and mid sized business"

What do you like best?

The initial set up of Pipeline literally takes less than 15 minutes. You can set up virtually unlimited user fields with a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

My only negative was the Outlook integration had some sync issues. With 365 it seems to be resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipeline is a great product but it is still developing. Sales and Activity Reports can be a littel frustrating since they do not provide provide information that sales management would use.

Before Pipeline we had relied on notes and emails. Now all prospect and client information is in one place for everyone to access.

PipelineDeals review by Geoff P.
Geoff P.

"Full featured, flexible and cost-effective CRM solution"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals CRM is very easy to set up and customize. We have trialed a number of CRM suites and many were cumbersome to set up (and when consultants were required!). Pipeline was easy to set up and if we had questions, we could call support and our calls were answered immediately by a live person - no waiting.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. Pipelinedeals has continued to update the software and some suggestions we had early on have been incorporated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend this product. It's features and support are superior to many MUCH more expensive CRM suites.

The number one problem PipelineDeals solved was the ability to easily record sales person's activities and report on the data. The data can be shared across our organization. As a result, we can ensure no customers are falling through the cracks.

PipelineDeals review by Jack A.
Jack A.

"I thought that they overall data entry was easy but could be improved."

What do you like best?

I like how my daily rundown is available on the front page when I login.

What do you dislike?

When I do a search for a company and then I have to enter the info for that company because it isn't in the system I hit the save button at the end of the entry. I wish it would go to that company after hitting the save button. Currently you have to go back up to the search bar and search for the company again to enter the notes you have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product. They keep it simple and don't try to overwhelm you with abstract criteria.

I am able to keep up with the follow ups that I hadn't been keeping up with. Once I give myself a task now I just keep up with the notes that I have.

PipelineDeals review by Nanette S.
Nanette S.

"PipelineDeals Makes My Job Easy"

What do you like best?

love the ease of keeping track of my contacts. It is simple to add prospects and monitor the interactions with both prospects and clients.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a font change so that it is a little easier to read. The difference between L and I are a bit difficult for me to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like to have an easy CRM solution Pipelinedeals is your pick!

I am able to see what deals are slipping away. With this feature I can spend time bringing this business in. I'm am benefiting by feeling confident that I have a great handle on my clients and prospects. No more projects slipping through the cracks!

PipelineDeals review by User in Research
User in Research

"I use Pipeline Deals every day"

What do you like best?

The e-mail synch feature, and the ability to track communications in general. If working in a collaborative team, this is especially useful and helpful.

Pipeline Deals gives structure to my Business Development activities. It allows me to keep an agenda of daily tasks, track communications, log sales/wins, and so much more. One of my favorite features of Pipeline Deals is that it is very customizable. You can add/edit/change the data you want to display and require.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile app was better developed and more intuitive. Aside from that, no complaints! Their help staff is very responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!!! I'm confident it can meet your needs, or at least be customized to do so.

I track all current and potential sales on Pipeline Deals. It helps me set reminders to follow-up with potential clients.

PipelineDeals review by Guy P.
Guy P.

"Easy System - Responsive Organization"

What do you like best?

The system is very flexible and easy to maneuver. The staff is extremely friendly and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

There is an opportunity for Pipelinedeals to continue integrations and open their platform for multiple location organizations to see across the entire enterprise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their demo's and online training.

We have been able to track and measure performance of our Deals and focus our efforts on the customers that provide us our best return. The system has helped us enhance our vendor conversations and track our overall increase in activities.

PipelineDeals review by Ryan A.
Ryan A.

"We use use Pipeline for Production Management in addition to Sales"

What do you like best?

We love the customizability, and usefulness across various business disciplines. As designers, we appreciate the graphic nature of the platform, rather than spreadsheet format.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we don't have any complaints. We really like this platform, and would happily recommend it to others in production and manufacturing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend using Pipeline for Production Management, in concert with more conventional Sales Efforts.

We use Pipeline for tracking our production schedule, since there are custom fields we can enter. We also use it for more traditional Sales efforts. It's nice to have everything in one place.

PipelineDeals review by Matthew V.
Matthew V.

"We've Used Pipeline Deals for Years"

What do you like best?

I really like that the system is customizable and also lets you sort and filter information very easily

What do you dislike?

Until recently, the app was not very good, but they have addressed that and it is now much better

Recommendations to others considering the product

This CRM can be tailored to most business and also has many integrations with other products/apps, including Mailchimp which is a big benefit for our company

We are getting more real time information than before we had pipeline - closing percentages, lead sources, demographics, types of jobs, etc.

PipelineDeals review by Luis G.
Luis G.

"Fantastic experience, all-in-one solution for sales"

What do you like best?

The best part of PLD is having all the information in one place. We integrate call, meeting, and email data into a single stream so we always know the status of the relationship with each of our customers.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I really dislike, but PLD could use even more flexibility for filling in forms and fields.

Excess information. By having everything centralized we can know the current status of our relationships with customers. Third persons within our company can also access this information directly.

PipelineDeals review by Howard F.
Howard F.

"Hands down best sales CRM out there"

What do you like best?

I have used pipeline deals for 7 years. Every year I look at all the Alternatives and this year I looked at ever works and nutshell CRM as with every other year pipelinedeals is far superior. They also have the best support in the industry. Every 6 months they make a dramatic Improvement in the software to make it even better. Try out the free 2-week version... You'll be happy you did.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Android version could be improved but primarily I use it on my computer and this software review required that I say something negative so that's the only thing I could think of... it's not really an issue for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the free 2-week version. Use the version with the tracking of the email which is amazing for professional sales. Watch the Youtube tutorials and call their American Based support on any questions you may have to get up and running. I find most other CRM software are big on hype and the people of pipelinedeals don't use any hype.

We work with professional advisors tax attorneys and CPAs. We have a complex sales and educational sales pipeline. Different team members have to interact and connectivity with LinkedIn is vital and pipelinedeals does a better job than any other CRM including Salesforce.

PipelineDeals review by Camerin C.
Camerin C.

"PipelineDeals is the only way to go!"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals is the best CRM that I have ever utilized. The ease of setup and ease of use are what makes this CRM a real catch! Customer service is second to none! All PipelineDeals team members are extremely professional and willing to help whenever needed.

What do you dislike?

What’s not to love about PipelineDeals!?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly suggest utilizing the trial to get familiar with the system! Once you see what this program is capable of, you will definitely want to buy!

With PipelineDeals, the days of having incoming leads slip through the cracks are over! PipelineDeals has allowed my organization to maintain a streamlined central location for all incoming leads. It has also allowed for more throrough reporting and tracking of sales.

PipelineDeals review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best CRM I've Used"

What do you like best?

I use Pipeline Deals with 2 companies that I am involved with. It is quick, easy and very user friendly to use. Not over bloated with features or required fields that keep sales teams from wanting to fill in data and keep it up to date

What do you dislike?

Needs better reporting features but that is not a big feature for them to offer. Graphic options would be great as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is quick and easy. The hardest thing to do is get account managers or sales people to input their data and keep up with it. Pipeline makes it very easy for people to enter data and not feel overwhelmed with too many fields to input.

Web and call in leads are tracked and deals are followed using Pipeline.

PipelineDeals review by Seneca A.
Seneca A.

"Eeasy to Use CRM Option out of the box"

What do you like best?

Ease of use! this system is really intuitive for the most used functions, and the email (gmail) plugins are great for updates on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Inability to create custom reports within the software for a dashboard. There are custom fields within Pipeline that I would like for my executive team to be able to see on the fly, however, all of my reporting options are fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you are and are not getting with Pipeline. Something that easy to use, and very customizable from a user/data entry/data capture standpoint, but the platform reporting tools are not fully realized. There are great email and spreadsheet software extensions however to make up for this shortcoming.

Visibility into a mostly offline sales process. My sales reps are outside of my firewall, and PipelineDeals gives us a single location for internal and external personnel to view projects prior to a completed purchase order.

PipelineDeals review by Christyn S.
Christyn S.

"This product is a good tool to keep clients and deals together in one place. "

What do you like best?

I like that everything is in one place. Everything is easy to find. The client list is essential to our work, and it is nice to have them all in one convenient place. I don't have to spend hours looking through folders trying to find just one client.

What do you dislike?

I cannot figure out how to make a new group, there has to be an easier way. I get all the way up to selecting users that I want to group together, but when I have to go to the next page, it deletes all of my work I just put into making a new list. Why? It should just let me make the list without having to worry about it deleting my progress, and I cannot figure out how to get this problem to go away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the home page where you see all the activity, when you click on quotes, you should be able to see all of the quotes under that category, but as of right now, that is not an option. Sometimes I forget to set a callback task on a quote, and it takes a long time to figure out who I sent the quote to since I cannot just click on that button and figure it out.

We are realizing our strengths and weaknesses within our company through this program. We know who needs more attention and who is pretty well taken care of.

PipelineDeals review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"You’re Missing Out!"

What do you like best?

Pipeline deals is clean, easy to use, and will literally make your work more enjoyable. I’m still trying to find ways that Pipeline Deals hasn’t benefited my business. My team stays on top of their work, and I never miss a beat while I’m on the road.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I mean it. I have only had a great experience with Pipeline Deals

We simply needed a way to manage our clients and the work they request from us. I needed a platform that’s mobile friendly and was cloud based.

PipelineDeals review by Administrator

"Great CRM for every department!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple to use. If you can use facebook, you can use Pipeline.

What do you dislike?

The app could use some work. They have just launched a new and improved app, which is better than the old one, but still not as user-friendly as I would have hoped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the videos they have. The sales courses are great. Plus, its nice to learn about the features of the system.

1. Managing follow up in the sales process - increased closed deals

2. Interoffice communication - all of the info for a customer is easy to access by all departments

3. Scheduling - more clear calendar organization (although I do think the calendar could also be improved on)

PipelineDeals review by Brenton M.
Brenton M.

"Pipeline Deals Review"

What do you like best?

The integration with Outlook and the archiving of the communication saves lots of time, and keeps conversations in chronological order. The ability to link the communication with others in my workgroup (without cc's or bcc's on the original email- which can get messy) comes in handy when I need feedback or want to collaborate.

What do you dislike?

The bulk email process worked far better when the emails were generated from Pipeline Deals server, instead of Outlook. The resulting duplicate emails caused stress with my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be certain to identify all business requirements and learn specifically how Pipeline Deals accomplishes the task, and make sure you are comfortable with it. While somewhat customizable, Pipeline Deals is generally a toolkit that is already built, and feature upgrades are sometimes based upon large audiences requesting the change. You'll be better served understanding how to accomplish the objective in Pipeline Deals natively.

Tracking communication, deals (including incremental stages and lost deals), and CRM.

PipelineDeals review by Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

"Simple, practical and easy to use CRM - ideal for small business"

What do you like best?

What we found best about using Pipeline deals what that we could start using it 'out of the box' with very little set up. The structuring is intuitive and it makes it easy for us to track our clients and our deals. And the reporting is flexible and useful. Over time we have adapted it and made it more tailored to our specific needs.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few modifications they could make. For example, where you have a lot of deals with a client it's not always simple to sort them by date order.

For us Pipelinedeals has been ideal for tracking new business deals, sharing information across a distributed workforce and forecasting revenues.

PipelineDeals review by Administrator

"Director of Operations"

What do you like best?

I absolutely LOVE the UI/UX on the Deals/Company/People pages. It is extremely easy to use and save filters and share filters and adjust your columns. The Drag and drop is fantastic. Saves a lot of time and easy to find the data we want!

What do you dislike?

My biggest issue with the platform right now is that it is very hard for me to pull a true "sales by salesperson" report by Month / Qtr / Year / YTD, etc. with all the revenue numbers summed by person.

We want to improve the number of sales we close each year. We use pipeline to make sure deals do not fall through the cracks and to do revenue projections.

PipelineDeals review by Emily D.
Emily D.

"Pipeline is a simple CRM for anyone to intuitively use"

What do you like best?

I love Pipeline's app. It is really easy to use from the road while providing service to my customers.

What do you dislike?

I feel that Pipeline could make older deals more visible and the history of activity easier to access. I'd also love to be able to "share" a link to a deal, person or company with a colleague from the app.

I have been able to coordinate with colleagues to build relationships with our customers and close deals. We keep track of our pipeline of deals together and have a lot of ways to share information through Pipeline.

PipelineDeals review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Great and intuitive CRM software for a small business."

What do you like best?

The ability to edit content from nearly any view (e.g. while reviewing a report) is really user-friendly and handy. Also, searching for contacts and/or organizations is pretty easy and good matches are made.

What do you dislike?

Pretty minor, but sometimes attaching multiple contacts (across different organizations) to the same deal (if it is a collective impact type deal) can get confusing. Also, when I'm operating from my Outlook email, needing to remember to bcc pipelinedeals if I want to get the email tracked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any CRM system, you'll want to vision out how you want to use it first or else the intuitiveness of the system won't matter and it will be garbage in, garbage out. But assuming you take this important first step, glory will await!

We are keeping track of our clients, potential clients, and potential projects. Allows our small team to stay coordinated in these efforts.

PipelineDeals review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Finance company review of Pipeline"

What do you like best?

Usability. I've used many CRM platforms over the years and Pipeline is the easiest to train new people on. We like that you can click on anything in blue and you are automatically redirected to the information needed. Also like the ability to clone deals and people. Many more things we like Pipeline too!

What do you dislike?

The auto synch with email. The emails get put into every deal associated with that customer's email. This makes a big mess of our activities and files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the demo!

Business problems - we were using two platforms 1 for crm and 1 for marketing campaigns. Other CRM that do both had limits and data max per person/deal/company for saved files.

Benefits - Stages and personal setup per user. We name and configure all stages and user dashboards. We don't have to use the pre-determined stage names and are not limited to the number of stages.

PipelineDeals review by User

"A Great Customizable CRM"

What do you like best?

Customization is key! That's why we went with Pipeline to organize our potential partnerships. I also loved the email campaign system. It was incredibly easy to send mass emails to students as well as partnerships. We were also able to use the mass email system along with the rest of Pipeline to test new ideas for recruiting students. One example would be a scholarship program we offered to over 1600 underprivileged African ESL students.

What do you dislike?

Pictures are too small but they help us to keep organized. I remember there were also a few things about the customization process that were a little hard to keep track of but that was more my personality than pipeline's fault in my opinion. I also didn't like that I couldn't remove certain features to make it more accustomed to our specific needs... albeit our needs were very specific.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer service is amazing and very personable. Always accommodating and extremely helpful.

Disorganization of our potential partners became a thing of the past when we organized our contacts in a multitude of ways through Pipeline. We also were able to handle more student services updates by sending mass emails to our student body with ease.

PipelineDeals review by Nick P.
Nick P.

"A CRM for every salesman on the road!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, versatility, great support

What do you dislike?

It was the app, NOT any more!!!

Limit of 25 custom fields for my level but I can live with it...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start NOW! No need to enter all customers before starting to use it. Make first call, enter first lead, close first appointment, enter first deal. It will grow on you!

My organization issues are no more, data is where I need it to be: In my pocket!

PipelineDeals review by Fayaz K.
Fayaz K.

"Systematic arrangement of your deals."

What do you like best?

Setting up meeting schedules and day to day business activities which help protect business analysis.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is you cannot sometimes delete a Miss added deal.

There are plenty of benefits like scheduled follow ups and reminders, get hold Of each and every Client and recording their activities. It solved many deals to be recorded and time table arrangements to remind about various tenders and tracking their deadlines which is helpful in getting deals in.

PipelineDeals review by User

"Flexible system for growing companies"

What do you like best?

The best part of PLD is that you can create what you need without all the extra baggage. For those of us that have been through the evolution of SalesForce, there is just too much going on there. PLD strips things down to a manageable level while remaining flexible enough to add appropriate, important custom fields and deal views.

What do you dislike?

Not much, although I liked it when my entire agenda appeared on the home page.

Geographically disparate sales team needs to have up-to-the-minute sales reporting that is *easy* for salespeople to fill out. There are no unnecessary frills and salespeople have no problem doing what's required -- it's all easy to find.

Learn more about PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals Videos

Learning about PipelineDeals?

* We monitor all PipelineDeals reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.