Pipeliner CRM

Pipeliner is a sales CRM Software for Windows & Mac. Manage your sales pipeline online or offline, from virtually any device.

Work for Pipeliner CRM?
Greenrope 2x

Learning about Pipeliner?

Pipeliner CRM Reviews

Ask Pipeliner a Question
Showing 51 Pipeliner reviews
Pipeliner review by <span>Bonnie A.</span>
Bonnie A.

Excellent sales stage management, easy to customize

What do you like best?

Pipeliner is designed in 3 categories: Accounts, Contacts, and Leads/Opportunities. You can link each of these areas together, for any entry, which is very powerful.

Pipeliner is visual and intuitive. The drag and drop features are easy to use, in both the design features for customization and features for everyday use. Our staff has highly engaged with this software from day 1. The greatest cause for failure of CRMs is that staff do not engage with the new processes and responsibilities. That is not the case with Pipeliner because the screens are organized and easily understood.

We have are greatly appreciated the immediate response time from Pipeliner representatives when we've requested support in both the trial phase and since we have "gone live." Our sales rep and onboarding trainer are top notch, and we continue a relationship with them. Pipeliner tech support is via email, and they follow up daily until you reach a solution.

The process to customize Pipeliner to include fields specific to our industry was easy. We also created tasks specific to each sales stage in our main pipeline.

Our company management receives feedback daily that we chose the right CRM with Pipeliner. It is a great sales tool to integrate outside and inside sales reps and for overall viewing of the job opportunities where we are seeking to close a sale. We also have excellent data on where jobs are in our sales pipeline and who is responsible for moving a job forward to the next sales stage.

What do you dislike?

Linking Accounts, Contacts, and Leads/Opportunities is a fabulous feature in Pipeliner. The reporting on these relationships does not exist. We had to create custom fields (staff has to type data in) to be able to report which accounts and contacts were associated with lead/opportunity. Even though you can see them linked together in each detail screen, you cannot see these connections in reports or views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. Easy to use, easy to design, easy to teach others.

We did not have a central data base of all contacts and companies. Each staff person saved their own data in Outlook contacts or in spreadsheets. We now have shared contacts in Pipeliner and these contacts integrate with Outlook.

We have been a "paper" company, creating paper files for each job we sell. Pipeliner is moving us in the direction of being paperless. Everyone in our company can now see the details on each each job we sell, rather than searching for the paper folder on someone's desk or in a file cabinet.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pipeliner CRM
Pipeliner review by <span>Arno F.</span>
Arno F.

Excellent tool also for small business!

What do you like best?

The visual approach. I noticed right away that Pipeliner workes differently from other solutions. It is visual -- not dry spreadsheets but instantly understandable in pictures -- and intuitive. I don't need a thick manual. No need to think in ‘database structures’. Pipeliner shows me the sales process and how I move from stage to stage. Pipeliner ‘mirrors’ my behavior. I don’t have to understand all the technical workings -- I can just see what I need to know. I suddenly have an instant snapshot of my sales stages, what I need to do next, and this motivates me.

Also absolutely important and helpful is the integration of MS Outlook and the connection with several social networks.

What do you dislike?

There are only few things I dislike. One is, I miss the possibility to import vcf-cards when I am creating a new lead. Also would be good for me - as located in Europe - the integration of the Xing-Network.

My business is B2B. What I’m selling is voice training, workshops, and speaking engagements. Until recently, my business was developed through public relations, publishing in special interest magazines, and through people finding me through the website and social media.

About 2 years ago, I began to see a dramatic change. I needed more than a database and a bit of marketing automation -- I needed a sales process to help me drive interest and drive business. Competition was rising and it was obvious that I needed a more structured way to keep my contacts, accounts, and business relationships organized and vibrant. For both existing and new business relationships, I needed a way to nurture those relationships.

It became clear that all my business was not going to come to me any longer. I needed help selling to my key persons -- that’s when I looked for the right CRM tool. In the end, I found Pipeliner through searching on Google. I had asked colleagues and friends for recommendations, but the software they or their companies used was too unwieldy, complex, and expensive. c

Today I can say, Pipeliner helps me to stay in touch with the most promising customers and to make more business with less effort.

What CRM solution do you use?

Pipeliner review by <span>Bonnie A.</span>
Bonnie A.

Excellent CRM, easy to use and to customize

What do you like best?

Pipeliner is designed in 3 categories: Accounts, Contacts, and Leads/Opportunities. Pipeliner links these categories together, for any item, which is very powerful. Documents and activities can also be linked to any item.

Pipeliner integrates with Outlook. Contacts, calendar events and tasks sync between both software. Without leaving Outlook, we can attach email messages and attachments to any item in Pipeliner and rename them as needed. The ability to rename these attachments allows us to follow document naming conventions for excellent organization.

Pipeliner is visual and intuitive. The drag and drop features are easy to use (similar toTrello), in both the customization design area and features for everyday use. Our staff has highly engaged with this software from day 1. In general, the greatest cause for failure of CRMs is that staff do not engage with the new processes and responsibilities. That is not the case with Pipeliner because the screens are visual and easily understood. We purposely stayed away from CRMs that look like a spreadsheet.

Pipeliner personnel respond immediately. Our sales rep and trainer are top notch, and we continue a relationship with them. Pipeliner tech support is via email, and they follow up daily until a solution is reached. There is a forum to request new features and make suggestions.

The process to customize fields specific to our industry was easy. We also created tasks specific to each sales stage in our main pipeline.

Our company management receives daily feedback that we chose the right CRM with Pipeliner. It is a great sales tool to integrate outside and inside sales reps and for overall viewing of opportunities we are seeking to close. We also have excellent data on where jobs are in our sales pipeline and who is responsible for moving a job forward to the next sales stage.

What do you dislike?

I would advise buying into the top-tier Enterprise version. During our first year, we purchased the Business version and kept bumping up against the limited features, particularly in reporting. And new design features are included in Enterprise but not always included in other versions.

Pipeliner tech support and management pay close attention to their customers. They worked extensively with us to create a stronger and cleaner integration between Pipeliner and Outlook to meet our company needs. Outlook integration continues to evolve, and currently duplicate contacts are listed when creating a new email using the Pipeliner contacts folder in the Outlook Address Book.

Our company wanted a centralized shared contact list. Prior to using Pipeliner, each employee managed their own contacts in Outlook or in spreadsheets. Because Pipeliner integrates with Outlook, we now share a company contact folder. Our contacts are up-to-date and centrally managed.

We have been a "paper" company, creating paper files for each job we sell. Pipeliner is moving us in the direction of being paperless. Employees electronically see the details on each job we sell, rather than searching for the paper folder on someone's desk or in a file cabinet. And the mobile App contains all the data as well.

Pipeliner review by <span>Craig W.</span>
Craig W.

More than CRM: Pipeliner Accelerates Sales and Business Insights Improve Performance

What do you like best?

Pipeliner CRM keeps sales reps focused on moving Opportunities through the Pipeline to close faster. The Buying Center view enables visualizing complex sales relationships, roles, and level of influence in each Opportunity, including business partner and competitor relationships. The social listening tools allow social media posts to be visible inside the Activity Stream of Accounts, Contacts, and/or Opportunities. Tight integration with Outlook, Office, SharePoint, Google Apps for Work, Dropbox, Box, and a multitude of other applications allows Pipeliner to fit into any organization's technology plan. The Sales Navigator and the extremely powerful, easy to use Reporting system provides drill-down capabilities makes creating complex reports like pivot tables a breeze and turns them into a user interface to navigate the system.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? Great mobile apps, offline capabilities with rock-solid synchronization, the best mobile apps I've used, and much more. The list goes on and on. This is a software tool that really does help sales reps earn bigger paychecks and sales managers coach their teams to new levels of performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your goal in reviewing CRM software includes increasing user adoption, increasing sales rep productivity, accelerating sales velocity, real-time forecasting, and enabling proactive sales coaching then you should request a demo or attend a webinar. After viewing the demo or webinar then sign up for a free trial. The main reason to take this approach is because the trial is an empty system that enables you work with your own data and start setting up your system that you can then convert into a live system. A Pipeliner demo or webinar is the best way to quickly see how powerful this system really is because the most compelling features lie in the many ways to view and use the data stored within Pipeliner to make business decisions based on facts and not guesswork.

Sales velocity, business agility, and sales data analysis are the primary business benefits in addition to users loving the system because it keeps them focused on high value activities. We use Pipeliner for Lead follow up and managing different sales pipelines for multiple products and services. Pipeliner enables my company to implement the best practices and processes for selling multiple products and services. Pipeliner allows us to easily create separate pipelines with separate workflows for different types of sales. We can quickly adjust our process with different stages, steps, activities, fields, documents, and sales tools to guide users through any of our processes at every step. In addition to enabling us to implement guided selling processes, Pipeliner allows us to define the optimal duration of activities and steps to keep every deal moving forward on schedule and notifies us of bottlenecks. Pipeliner shows us deals that are stuck so we can investigate and get them moving forward. The forecasting and reporting features plus the wealth of views and tools to visualize our sales information in a variety of ways are so powerful and easy to use it's like having a complete business intelligence system at our fingertips but without any of the cost or complexity of implementing one.

Pipeliner review by <span>Alessandro R.</span>
Alessandro R.

Best CRM for B4BtoC solution provider

What do you like best?

We changed form an well-known CRM to Pipeliner, which was more corresponding to our needs. As we do not sell directly our solutions we had to find a CRM that can manage our sales process to find new sales partner.. Pipeliner was the only CRM suiting to our needs and budget.

The best features are the Visual Sales pipeline and easy customisation, and also multiple sales pipeline.

The activity tracker allow us to get convince the sales ops to make easy reports.

What do you dislike?

We still need outlook to send emails, we can not create template emails from pipeliner.

For creating price offers we cannot use % for calculating a price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

We need a visual CRM, and the one we had before, we lost before too many leads as we had to many.There are 3 sales managing monthly about 150 leads each.

Pipeliner review by <span>Max L.</span>
Max L.

Pipeliner CRM Navigator – Where a salesperson starts their day.

What do you like best?

The new Navigator feature is by far one of the best new features added to Pipeliner. This is their dashboard where you can see where you stand against your goal, who you need to call or email, what accounts have not been contacted in a while etc. This helps take the guess work out of who should I call today and why.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app is a bit limited right now. However, the new app should be out in 2-4 weeks which will add a new look and a bunch of new features.

Pipeliner is an amazing visual CRM system that marries ease of use with a powerful sales tool. I love that you are able to visually get a pulse of what your sales pipeline looks like. What’s even better now is the addition of Navigator. Navigator is a salesperson’s launching pad where they get a pulse of what activities need to be completed, where they stand against their quota goal, what accounts they should be contacting etc. This makes Pipeliner an integral part to a salesperson success.

Learning about Pipeliner CRM?

* We monitor all Pipeliner CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.