Pipeliner CRM

Pipeliner is a sales CRM Software for Windows & Mac. Manage your sales pipeline online or offline, from virtually any device.

Work for Pipeliner CRM?

Learning about Pipeliner?

Pipeliner CRM Reviews

Ask Pipeliner a Question
Showing 54 Pipeliner reviews
Pipeliner review by Bonnie A.
Bonnie A.

"Excellent sales stage management, easy to customize"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner is designed in 3 categories: Accounts, Contacts, and Leads/Opportunities. You can link each of these areas together, for any entry, which is very powerful.

Pipeliner is visual and intuitive. The drag and drop features are easy to use, in both the design features for customization and features for everyday use. Our staff has highly engaged with this software from day 1. The greatest cause for failure of CRMs is that staff do not engage with the new processes and responsibilities. That is not the case with Pipeliner because the screens are organized and easily understood.

We have are greatly appreciated the immediate response time from Pipeliner representatives when we've requested support in both the trial phase and since we have "gone live." Our sales rep and onboarding trainer are top notch, and we continue a relationship with them. Pipeliner tech support is via email, and they follow up daily until you reach a solution.

The process to customize Pipeliner to include fields specific to our industry was easy. We also created tasks specific to each sales stage in our main pipeline.

Our company management receives feedback daily that we chose the right CRM with Pipeliner. It is a great sales tool to integrate outside and inside sales reps and for overall viewing of the job opportunities where we are seeking to close a sale. We also have excellent data on where jobs are in our sales pipeline and who is responsible for moving a job forward to the next sales stage.

What do you dislike?

Linking Accounts, Contacts, and Leads/Opportunities is a fabulous feature in Pipeliner. The reporting on these relationships does not exist. We had to create custom fields (staff has to type data in) to be able to report which accounts and contacts were associated with lead/opportunity. Even though you can see them linked together in each detail screen, you cannot see these connections in reports or views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. Easy to use, easy to design, easy to teach others.

We did not have a central data base of all contacts and companies. Each staff person saved their own data in Outlook contacts or in spreadsheets. We now have shared contacts in Pipeliner and these contacts integrate with Outlook.

We have been a "paper" company, creating paper files for each job we sell. Pipeliner is moving us in the direction of being paperless. Everyone in our company can now see the details on each each job we sell, rather than searching for the paper folder on someone's desk or in a file cabinet.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pipeliner CRM
Pipeliner review by Arno F.
Arno F.

"Excellent tool also for small business!"

What do you like best?

The visual approach. I noticed right away that Pipeliner workes differently from other solutions. It is visual -- not dry spreadsheets but instantly understandable in pictures -- and intuitive. I don't need a thick manual. No need to think in ‘database structures’. Pipeliner shows me the sales process and how I move from stage to stage. Pipeliner ‘mirrors’ my behavior. I don’t have to understand all the technical workings -- I can just see what I need to know. I suddenly have an instant snapshot of my sales stages, what I need to do next, and this motivates me.

Also absolutely important and helpful is the integration of MS Outlook and the connection with several social networks.

What do you dislike?

There are only few things I dislike. One is, I miss the possibility to import vcf-cards when I am creating a new lead. Also would be good for me - as located in Europe - the integration of the Xing-Network.

My business is B2B. What I’m selling is voice training, workshops, and speaking engagements. Until recently, my business was developed through public relations, publishing in special interest magazines, and through people finding me through the website and social media.

About 2 years ago, I began to see a dramatic change. I needed more than a database and a bit of marketing automation -- I needed a sales process to help me drive interest and drive business. Competition was rising and it was obvious that I needed a more structured way to keep my contacts, accounts, and business relationships organized and vibrant. For both existing and new business relationships, I needed a way to nurture those relationships.

It became clear that all my business was not going to come to me any longer. I needed help selling to my key persons -- that’s when I looked for the right CRM tool. In the end, I found Pipeliner through searching on Google. I had asked colleagues and friends for recommendations, but the software they or their companies used was too unwieldy, complex, and expensive. c

Today I can say, Pipeliner helps me to stay in touch with the most promising customers and to make more business with less effort.

What CRM solution do you use?

Pipeliner review by Bonnie A.
Bonnie A.

"Excellent CRM, easy to use and to customize"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner is designed in 3 categories: Accounts, Contacts, and Leads/Opportunities. Pipeliner links these categories together, for any item, which is very powerful. Documents and activities can also be linked to any item.

Pipeliner integrates with Outlook. Contacts, calendar events and tasks sync between both software. Without leaving Outlook, we can attach email messages and attachments to any item in Pipeliner and rename them as needed. The ability to rename these attachments allows us to follow document naming conventions for excellent organization.

Pipeliner is visual and intuitive. The drag and drop features are easy to use (similar toTrello), in both the customization design area and features for everyday use. Our staff has highly engaged with this software from day 1. In general, the greatest cause for failure of CRMs is that staff do not engage with the new processes and responsibilities. That is not the case with Pipeliner because the screens are visual and easily understood. We purposely stayed away from CRMs that look like a spreadsheet.

Pipeliner personnel respond immediately. Our sales rep and trainer are top notch, and we continue a relationship with them. Pipeliner tech support is via email, and they follow up daily until a solution is reached. There is a forum to request new features and make suggestions.

The process to customize fields specific to our industry was easy. We also created tasks specific to each sales stage in our main pipeline.

Our company management receives daily feedback that we chose the right CRM with Pipeliner. It is a great sales tool to integrate outside and inside sales reps and for overall viewing of opportunities we are seeking to close. We also have excellent data on where jobs are in our sales pipeline and who is responsible for moving a job forward to the next sales stage.

What do you dislike?

I would advise buying into the top-tier Enterprise version. During our first year, we purchased the Business version and kept bumping up against the limited features, particularly in reporting. And new design features are included in Enterprise but not always included in other versions.

Pipeliner tech support and management pay close attention to their customers. They worked extensively with us to create a stronger and cleaner integration between Pipeliner and Outlook to meet our company needs. Outlook integration continues to evolve, and currently duplicate contacts are listed when creating a new email using the Pipeliner contacts folder in the Outlook Address Book.

Our company wanted a centralized shared contact list. Prior to using Pipeliner, each employee managed their own contacts in Outlook or in spreadsheets. Because Pipeliner integrates with Outlook, we now share a company contact folder. Our contacts are up-to-date and centrally managed.

We have been a "paper" company, creating paper files for each job we sell. Pipeliner is moving us in the direction of being paperless. Employees electronically see the details on each job we sell, rather than searching for the paper folder on someone's desk or in a file cabinet. And the mobile App contains all the data as well.

Pipeliner review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Software worked decently, billing is staffed by Scammers"

What do you like best?

Contacts, Accounts, and the pipeline flow was great. Generally speaking, I was able to get it going.

What do you dislike?

Billing, Customer Service, and generally lack of organization on Pipeliner's end. Product didn't track column dates in the ways we needed, the audit reporting being integrated into the reports would of been preferred. Activities were useless.

The document tab is a scam for money and they have a paywall if you use too much space (We hit that paywall on projects alone, we didn't even save many documents!!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is not bad, their business practices are poor. Avoid at all costs.

We eventually moved on to an integrated suite, at first - we spoke with them on having a year for legacy purposes. Unfortunately, a year later, the renewal came by and they wanted me to pay for another renewal because we didn't send them anything in writing!

I tried repeatedly to communicate this to their incompetent billing team and CC'd my sales rep, Joe Pacheco. Joe went silent and offered no response. As of now, they want to scam me for another year by threatening me with "collections".

Pipeliner review by Craig W.
Craig W.

"More than CRM: Pipeliner Accelerates Sales and Business Insights Improve Performance"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner CRM keeps sales reps focused on moving Opportunities through the Pipeline to close faster. The Buying Center view enables visualizing complex sales relationships, roles, and level of influence in each Opportunity, including business partner and competitor relationships. The social listening tools allow social media posts to be visible inside the Activity Stream of Accounts, Contacts, and/or Opportunities. Tight integration with Outlook, Office, SharePoint, Google Apps for Work, Dropbox, Box, and a multitude of other applications allows Pipeliner to fit into any organization's technology plan. The Sales Navigator and the extremely powerful, easy to use Reporting system provides drill-down capabilities makes creating complex reports like pivot tables a breeze and turns them into a user interface to navigate the system.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? Great mobile apps, offline capabilities with rock-solid synchronization, the best mobile apps I've used, and much more. The list goes on and on. This is a software tool that really does help sales reps earn bigger paychecks and sales managers coach their teams to new levels of performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your goal in reviewing CRM software includes increasing user adoption, increasing sales rep productivity, accelerating sales velocity, real-time forecasting, and enabling proactive sales coaching then you should request a demo or attend a webinar. After viewing the demo or webinar then sign up for a free trial. The main reason to take this approach is because the trial is an empty system that enables you work with your own data and start setting up your system that you can then convert into a live system. A Pipeliner demo or webinar is the best way to quickly see how powerful this system really is because the most compelling features lie in the many ways to view and use the data stored within Pipeliner to make business decisions based on facts and not guesswork.

Sales velocity, business agility, and sales data analysis are the primary business benefits in addition to users loving the system because it keeps them focused on high value activities. We use Pipeliner for Lead follow up and managing different sales pipelines for multiple products and services. Pipeliner enables my company to implement the best practices and processes for selling multiple products and services. Pipeliner allows us to easily create separate pipelines with separate workflows for different types of sales. We can quickly adjust our process with different stages, steps, activities, fields, documents, and sales tools to guide users through any of our processes at every step. In addition to enabling us to implement guided selling processes, Pipeliner allows us to define the optimal duration of activities and steps to keep every deal moving forward on schedule and notifies us of bottlenecks. Pipeliner shows us deals that are stuck so we can investigate and get them moving forward. The forecasting and reporting features plus the wealth of views and tools to visualize our sales information in a variety of ways are so powerful and easy to use it's like having a complete business intelligence system at our fingertips but without any of the cost or complexity of implementing one.

Pipeliner review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Powerful CRM for pipeline and activity management, reporting"

What do you like best?

Extremely powerful. Highly configurable, allowing us to fully align the software to our playbooks and existing sales processes. The ability to setup the relevant activities required per each sales stage, upload documents specific for a sales-stage and other features which support the process are fantastic. Pipeliner is not only workflow-focussed, it's also very intuitive to use. Social network integration (LinkedIn), Office365 integration and the WebGrabber tool are also fantastic. Pipeliner supports multiple departments, products and pricebooks. The reporting features for the creation of standard, advanced, private and shared reports is very comprehensive. We have been using Pipeliner for about 12 months now. The onboarding process was a breeze, their training was awesome, the whole team is extremely responsive, helpful and client-outcome-focussed. Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Pipeliner. One of the features we are currently missing is the ability to automatically send scheduled reports (daily, weekly or monthly) to specified (internal or external) email addresses. This will hopefully be available soon.

We have implemented Pipeliner for better pipeline and opportunity management, and to have a tool which would better support our sales processes and playbooks, ultimately allowing us to shorten sales cycles and better service our new and existing client base.

Pipeliner review by Alessandro R.
Alessandro R.

"Best CRM for B4BtoC solution provider"

What do you like best?

We changed form an well-known CRM to Pipeliner, which was more corresponding to our needs. As we do not sell directly our solutions we had to find a CRM that can manage our sales process to find new sales partner.. Pipeliner was the only CRM suiting to our needs and budget.

The best features are the Visual Sales pipeline and easy customisation, and also multiple sales pipeline.

The activity tracker allow us to get convince the sales ops to make easy reports.

What do you dislike?

We still need outlook to send emails, we can not create template emails from pipeliner.

For creating price offers we cannot use % for calculating a price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

We need a visual CRM, and the one we had before, we lost before too many leads as we had to many.There are 3 sales managing monthly about 150 leads each.

Pipeliner review by Max L.
Max L.

"Pipeliner CRM Navigator – Where a salesperson starts their day."

What do you like best?

The new Navigator feature is by far one of the best new features added to Pipeliner. This is their dashboard where you can see where you stand against your goal, who you need to call or email, what accounts have not been contacted in a while etc. This helps take the guess work out of who should I call today and why.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app is a bit limited right now. However, the new app should be out in 2-4 weeks which will add a new look and a bunch of new features.

Pipeliner is an amazing visual CRM system that marries ease of use with a powerful sales tool. I love that you are able to visually get a pulse of what your sales pipeline looks like. What’s even better now is the addition of Navigator. Navigator is a salesperson’s launching pad where they get a pulse of what activities need to be completed, where they stand against their quota goal, what accounts they should be contacting etc. This makes Pipeliner an integral part to a salesperson success.

Pipeliner review by John T.
John T.

"If you will like the process of selling then you'll love pipeliner."

What do you like best?

Pipeliner is very fast and intuitive to use.

Billed as the world's most visual CRM, pipeliner is a sales system designed by salespeople - for sales people focused on achieving sales.

The system works, work the system.

I invested over three days last year downloading CRM demos, getting CRM demo logins, and being evermore frustrated by what I found.

Most of the CRM is logged that were immediately dismissed as to fiddly and bitty.

Have you ever tried to use a database created by someone who has never sold anything? Exactly.

I wish I found pipeliner first. I could have made some sales with the extra 2 3/4 days…

What do you dislike?

Pipeliner is constantly adding new features. This may make some people uncomfortable as a new features are being added every couple of weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have gotten almost immediate email response from their customer support.

Pipeliner has a very visual way of presenting your information and can easily be configured to match your selling style.

Pipeliner review by Arne Sigurd R.
Arne Sigurd R.

"A very different and excellent CRM that help you sell!"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner CRM is very different from traditional CRM solutions. It make your sales reps focus more on than activities ahead, than on historic data and reporting. I love the visual way of doing everything and that ut proposes what should be your next step tp close the opportunity. I also like how it keeps me up to date on my clients and prospects by following them in social media. And also the decison map is one of the functionalities I love. Pricing is very affordable and I also like that there are a lot of plugins that can be used to connect the CRM to other systems. I would advice you to test the solution and also contact Pipeliner or one of their Business Partners and ask for a live demo because Pipeliner is so different from traditional CRM that you need to understand the idea and philosophy behind it. It is indeed a New Way To Work and brings your sales work into a new era.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, but I do have a few wishes, like more functionalities for doing standard response mails using templates for each of the sales steps, and also more functionality for sending out direct mail. I would also love to sync my Pipeliner CRM with iCal not only Google Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to change the way you work to become more productive and need a CRM that your sales reps actually will use - and if you need better control of your pipeline and your companys sales activities - then you really should kick the tyres of Pipeliner CRM.

I needed a sales system, not a traditional CRM. Wanted a solution that gave me active help to sell, not a traditional reporting system that only gave me historical data (I have used enough of such systems through the years). The new Navigator page is just enough to keep me on track with every sales activity and give me an esily understandable daily prognoses of my pipeline.

Pipeliner review by Erin L.
Erin L.

"Powerful product"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to use product, the mobile app is user friendly. Setup is quick and easy and the implementation team is great.

What do you dislike?

The fact that this is a desktop application and that you need to sync changes and updates is cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with all products of this sort, you need to understand your process and have clean data when you go to implement. The implementation team is great to work with and are very helpful, but you need to do some of the up fornt work to make things go smoothly.

Making customer information transparent to our sales team. Having one place for people to understand what happens with customer companies.

Pipeliner review by Executive Sponsor in Plastics
Executive Sponsor in Plastics

"Don't do it..."

What do you like best?

It's got potential, but, not ready for prime-time.

What do you dislike?

Software is unstable and not always intuitive. You can't edit the creation date of an opportunity so you're stuck with having to input the opportunity on the date it happened if you want accurate records and want to manage with closing dates. Therefore, when you first load up the database all of your opportunities will use that date regardless of how long ago it really happened. However, the final blow for me was after a recent upgrade my data became corrupted and this requires assistance from Pipeliner to resolve. Come to find out there is no customer support phone number - none! The only was to get customer support is through email, I even asked them to call and they refused. This is a deal breaker for me.

Bye bye, Pipeliner!

At the moment, none!

Pipeliner review by Martin L.
Martin L.

"Pipeliner works because it is easily customisable and simple to use for people at all levels of an o"

What do you like best?

In the work we do, CRM fulfils a massive role in automating processes, which in turn delivers the sales strategy for business. Pipeliner fits this role perfectly, because it is so easy to customise. It can quickly and easily be set up to mirror and automate your sales processes. No admin, no team of propeller heads. Just simple, smart design to deliver outstanding capabilities. This makes it the perfect tool for any business. We recommend Pipeliner to all our clients.

What do you dislike?

Lots of software updates means sales downtime

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can you set up your CRM to mirror your sales process without getting a team of experts to do it for you? Pipeliner can, easily.

We use Pipeliner to Automate our clients' sales process. So it's the customisation and ease of use that we love the best.

Pipeliner review by Andrés C.
Andrés C.

"Most Intuitive CRM in the market"

What do you like best?

The design of the user interface is very clean and intuitive. The fact that your sales pipeline is very visual, helps you get a better understanding of the opportunities that sit within it. The platform is extremely easy to configure as well.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, we haven’t run into any major hiccups. If I could recommend anything to Pipeliner, I would say they need to update their mobile app so that it reflects all of the great visual features in the desktop version.

We purchased and implemented Pipeliner CRM back in July and I was surprised to see our entire sales team dive deep into the platform without even taking a training session. The platform is so intuitive and visual, that I had a Spanish-speaking team member creating leads, adding accounts, contacts and opportunities as soon as she gained access to our space. We now have a better understanding of all the potential business that’s out there and what part of the sales cycle each open opportunity is in. As the product champion and admin, I haven’t run into any adoption issues either.

Pipeliner review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Pipeliner CRM"

What do you like best?

We use Pipeliner for both customer management ad sales management and analytics. From a sales professionals point of view, the software is very easy to use with color and multiple layouts so they can choose how they would like to see their data

1. Simple and aesthetically appealing interface

2. Extensive analytics for sales professionals and all levels of management

3. Multiple pipelines allow for multiple sales processes in one database

4. Quick and knowledgeable support from pre-sales, set-up and tech support (if it is even needed)

5. Secure and stable - complies with EU safe harbor rules

What do you dislike?

Pipeliner gives you so many options to see your data, to analyze your data that you need to think strategically and do the customer set-up. Otherwise, one can loose track of time in the amount of data you can analyze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before starting your trial, understand your sales process(es) and the analytics you want to gain from the system. If you set it up correctly (if you understand what you want to get from it), Pipeliner is a powerful sales coaching tool too.

Customer Management, Sales Analytics, Process Management

Better organized, better understanding of the impact of activities and better analytics throughout the sales process.

Pipeliner review by Jean-Clément R.
Jean-Clément R.

"Pipe Liner help you to focus on action and improve company income and profit"

What do you like best?

Fantastic solution to have a clear view at any moment of the sales situation of your team. No need to ask your team to "prepare report", you can have any report you need, at 1 click. Meeting are now focused on action, not on "reporting". In future companies without CRM will not exist.

It is a real tool which any company need. Sales people love it. Even a 1 person company will improve productivity with PipeLiner.

And it works offline! very good when you are on the road or internet is down: you still can work and everything is sync when your are on line again.

What do you dislike?

I have no complains. it exceed expectations. Somes would like to have the phone call integration, which I understand is coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you are deciding, compare the visual, if they work off-line (don`t take internet availability as granted), how easy is the configuration. The report facilities. PipeLiner is really outstanding.

With PipeLiner I can have at any moment a clear view of the sales situation. And the way I want. No need to request reports.

Pipeliner review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Love the Visual Pipeline"

What do you like best?

I've been using Pipeliner CRM for about a year now, and I like the simple, intuitive interface. The pipeline view, for example, has a simple interface that allows me to update the status of opportunities, quickly see the gross value and the projected value of our pipeline, and identify which opportunities are stuck or lagging behind our standards for opportunity progression by stage. I am not a techie, but I can tell there is a sophisticated engine behind the simple, visual screens and dashboard that I look at on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tools that we use for marketing automation (e.g. Sharpspring and MailChimp) take some work to integrate properly, but that is likely not a Pipeliner-specific problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your sales process right first, and then implement Pipeliner. Without a well designed sales process, the visual interface is less useful.

I need regular, full visibility into our business pipeline and our lead flow, so we can capitalize on the opportunities that we have. We spend a good deal of money for a company of our size on marketing and lead gen, and we risk spending our time and effort on the wrong activities if we cannot track the progress and health of every opportunity in our pipeline.

Pipeliner review by Claire C.
Claire C.

"Loving using Pipeliner"

What do you like best?

I love the easy way to move leads to qualifying opportunities and then to move around within the Pipeline itself.

I love the way the screen looks and the impact it has during meetings - especially using Navigator. I also love the easy way to filter management reports. It has changed the way we record our opportunities and changed the way we prioritise our leads and followup.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet, which is encouraging, and with each new Pipeliner update there are more and more enhanced features.

Our problems were having a decent Pipeline reporting tool which showed us all activity happening across our region - cold and warm leads and monitoring our ongoing activity.

Using Pipeliner gives us greater visibility, by person, by sector, by campaigns we are running and helps us to keep on top of all our tracking.

Pipeliner review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"Pipeliner is the best visual process CRM on the market!!!"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner is the best visual CRM software that offers a defined process workflow for your sales team. We love the ease of use and intuitiveness. Pipeliner was clearly designed by a salesperson for sales teams. We love the process ease of use so much we are implementing it to manage other systems as well.

What do you dislike?

While I love it all I would like a few more functionalities such as; email templates for each sales steps along with calendar syncing. I'm sure Pipeliner has that in the works and am excited to check it out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chat with your sales rep and the support team about your system and sales process so they can guide you on how to customize the system to fit your business needs. I am continually impressed by the ease of use for technology users of broad ranges.

Sales systems and process to manage lead generation, sales processes along with account management. We love the visual process representation so much we are using Pipeliner to manage our accounts and other systems. It is truly the best platform on the market to collaborate with your sales team on various sales pipelines.

Pipeliner review by User in Higher Education

"Great Investment"

What do you like best?

Great use for pipeline development. I use this as a Government Contractor to identify and win new business and keep track of potential customers. There are so many beneficial features to speak of, you have to try it to understand. Its easy to use once you get the hang of it. Can be accessed on or offline. Dashboards can be modified to tailor use to fit the business development or sales structure of the organization.

What do you dislike?

Requires training to get set up and use to its full potential to get the most benefit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the necessary training to get the tool set up and fully customized to your organizations needs.

I can use this as a company that does business with the Government to track communication and business development throughout the contract life cycle.

Pipeliner review by Salvador A.
Salvador A.

"The best CRM to focus on sales success"

What do you like best?

Everything is on the screen. Most crm are asking for a lot of info to sales people, but we do nor realize the success of our work, we only see data. With pipeliner we keep on focus because we can re

What do you dislike?

At first it is a little confusing working with pipeline administration

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipeliner is a CRM for sales people, not try to resolve issues of marketing or postsales, they are not the objective. But sales people will work better and more oriented to their objectives, that is its power: help to sale

We work with the info we need, we have left behind imposible forms to write all activities or events in our sales daily basis

Pipeliner review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"CRM truly designed for the Salesperson"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner CRM has a great visual interface. It is much easier than other programs we have tested, and takes a wealth of information and makes it easily accessible. The ease, for both Sales and Management, to follow the progression of customer/target relationships makes it the least cumbersome CRM on the market. It is customizable, but does not require an IT department to manage and adjust.

What do you dislike?

I really have not complaints thus far. The most difficult thing is having the time to learn more about it and un-tapping the full potential of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best values in the CRM software world. I was amazed how much you can do for the investment it required to get started.

As a VP of Sales, it has given me transparency throughout our Sales Force. It allows our entire team to stay connected to one another and collaborate on projects and opportunities. It not only help to monitor progress, but acts as a soundboard for ideas and advice from all levels within the Sales Force.

Pipeliner review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Pipeliner is complex but so easy to use and looks great"

What do you like best?

super easy to use

can handle complex and multiple sales funnels

integrates with our web site and common apps like outlook

What do you dislike?

on our macs it does not integrate with outlook

the mobile app is rather limited

I'm using pipeliner to follow up on leads and opportunities with existing and new customers.

We have used many crm apps in the past but none is so easy to use as pipeliner.

We use multiple sales funnels because some pipelines can be complex.

We even set-up an after-sales funnel. Reporting is so easy to use

Pipeliner review by Lori G.
Lori G.

"PipelinerCRM - A CRM for Today's Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner is our primary CRM for our sales and client success team. Of specific interest to us was the visual user interface of the opportunity pipeline and the social media integrations. We moved from Salesforce.com to Pipeliner as a cost savings as well as looking for a tool that had a more progressive feature set. LinkedIN and other social integrations, the pipeline opportunity view, ability to build custom reports using any filter setting. The Pipeliner team from the CEO, to support, to marketing has been fantastic to deal with. They care about the success of their customers.

What do you dislike?

Our integration from Salesforce.com was a little challenging and we experienced some slow speeds, but much of that was due to the large number of records we were bringing in. In addition, we did not hire Pipeliner support to help us. We did it on our own. Those issues have all been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay for their implementation services.

We were looking for a CRM that was easy to use and had a more visual feel. We had a significant cost savings. Our team also had an efficiency savings as we are able to communicate socially directly in the CRM.

Pipeliner review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"First time CRM User & this is great!"

What do you like best?

I have not used a CRM before but my small business is starting to grow - so I took trials of quite a few CRMs before deciding I liked the interface and ease of use of Pipeliner. Really love the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see even more mobile features

In a small business leads are critical so I need to be able to see that they are all being worked properly. This is easy with this product.

Pipeliner review by Ari S. L.
Ari S. L.

"Good first time CRM "

What do you like best?

Graphic interface and it is system loaded not web

What do you dislike?

Complicated and little room for customization

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a basic CRM that is on your system without having to go on the web this is a good start. I do a lot of travel and this feature was a requirement for me.

Organization and prospect tracking

Pipeliner review by Lenhardt M.
Lenhardt M.

"V.P. Operations Reinburg Friction Engineering "

What do you like best?

Navigation and ease of use. Do not need to hunt for data elements to add Objects .

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add Application meets all my requirements. I reviewed 5 others and came back to Pipeliner

Recommendations to others considering the product

try to make the system fail

As a Start up and building my customer and supplier base, I am able to build and retrieve my data base on the functionality of Pipeliner. Looked at other applications, - none are as intuitive or as navigator friendly.

Pipeliner review by Babette T.
Babette T.

"Pipeliner CRM is my CRM of choice"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner CRM is a visual CRM. That one picture does, indeed, tell a thousand words. At the end of the business day, you want to be able to gather information and display it succinctly and meaningfully. Pipeliner CRM does that for you. In addition, the various reports that one can generate on this easy-to-read and easy-to-understand platform allow you to communicate your insights to colleagues and customers. It's the best CRM concept and interface that I've seen in a long time.

What do you dislike?

Seriously, there is very little I dislike, if anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Pipeliner CRM, you aren't a data entry administrator. You are actually using the data immediately. Pipeliner CRM makes it easy to import data from other interfaces you've used in the past. That data entry part of some of my former CRMs drove me crazy. It's tedious work when we all have something better to do with our brains. Pipeliner CRM immediately generates insights about your customers and prospects. It's an elegant interface, very thoughtfully designed with the end user (all of us) in mind. It's practical: the design team did their homework and worked with users. Pipeliner CRM sets the bar very, very high for utility and user experience. Their support is excellent as well.

I work with startups and small to midsize companies in manufacturing, engineering and IT who are wrestling with unpredictable revenue streams. When they work with me, I use Pipeliner CRM to display their revenue issues on one page. Pipeliner CRM immediately makes the root causes of some of their business model difficulties crystal clear.

Pipeliner review by Chad P.
Chad P.

"Only for Companies who want Sales People to Love it"

What do you like best?

It's visual. Who cares? Only 98% of sales people and 100% of the good ones. The point is to capture actionable data to forecast and manage - that is the ONLY purpose of a CRM. If it's built for sys admins and engineers (like every other CRM) sales people hate it and it wastes time. Pipeliner is the exact opposite of this. Drag and drop? yes please! Multiple pipes because not every level of sale is the same...and you can manage AFTER a sale? I love it! Quick reporting off of anything? Yes! Here's a novel one, EVERY field can be put into a report. Best part - really inexpensive and it's so easy you don't need to hire an Admin to run it. So if you don't like saving money, go elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

They are still working on integrating with some things. LOTS they are integrated with - I'd say 95% of anything anyone would need, but if you have some obscure marketing tactics/tools...it may not be there just yet. But they are great and doing highly functional workarounds. The staff is super supportive and helpful as is the UI. I will say, it's a battery hog, about the only true negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You MUST at least consider them. Check out the total cost of usage and pay little attention to leveraging a CRM as a full on marketing solution. Don't tie in you marketing simply by "is it out of the can with my CRM" - performance in marketing matters much more than one click CRM integration.

Managing my lead and sales process. The functionality has allowed me to be more actionable with my day to day usage and reporting.

Pipeliner review by Karen C.
Karen C.

"Love Pipeliner CRM! "

What do you like best?

I like the format of the different tabs which makes it very user friendly. This includes being able to see my entire pipeline in one easy to view screen as well as being able to schedule and view all of my activities easily.

What do you dislike?

At this time I don't dislike anything however in the beginning when we were migrating over the app was very slow. I will say this was due to the number of contacts and accounts we were bringing over.

I use Pipeliner to manage my sales and partner channel pipeline. It makes it very easy for me to report back to our team on what is current and what is upcoming.

Pipeliner review by David T.
David T.

"Pipeliner CRM has brought our sales process to life, and made it far easier to make sales."

What do you like best?

Above all Pipeliner CRM is easy to use. It's design is elegant and it's simple to enter and track new opportunities. The contact management functionality is excellent and it's highly intuitive. Beyond the product, the sales support has been 2nd to none. We had dedicated support from a knowledgeable expert throughout the process which made it even more compelling for us to go with Pipeliner CRM. We're a small shop too (10 licenses) and Pipeliner CRM provided excellent service. The ability to link to LinkedIn profiles for individuals and companies makes adding a contact really easy, as well as MS Outlook integration.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far - the tool is easy to use, intuitive, easy to customize and is ready to go out of the box. It doesn't require a huge amount of customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Pipeliner CRM serious consideration. It's got excellent functionality and is offered at a very compelling price point. If you're comparing it to other products, contact Pipeliner CRM to get a demo from their team. It's time worth investing and they're familiar with most of the major tools out there, and can give you excellent food for thought during your consideration.

Our sales pipeline has taken off since implementing Pipeliner CRM, since we now have a common place to track and manage our sales opportunities. Our team keeps each other accountable and we're also collaborating more with our other remote offices.

Pipeliner review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"I recommend Pipeliner"

What do you like best?

The relationship between contacts, accounts, related accounts is fantastic and with Pipeliner I can see everything in one place.

It is not overwhelming and complex from the start as many other tools are and it is simple to track your sales opportunities, make reports and forecasts.

it is really user-friendly and the drag and drop function is really useful.

Feeds module help the company to improve team collaboration and social media sync help your sale agents to know better consumer.

I would recommend this product to anyone.

What do you dislike?

maybe the price for our market was to high but now they have changed it and is really better

Control my pipeline

Pipeliner review by User in Financial Services

"A clunky CRM option"

What do you like best?

Easy layout and pleasing graphics. The layout of the funnel and specific target are easy to set.

What do you dislike?

This is an incredibly awkward and clunky management system. The bare minimum I expect in a CRM system in regards to mass tagging and setting targets for groups are either buggy, non existent or so difficult to find and adjust that they might as well not be offered.

Managing my organization's sales pipeline.

Pipeliner review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"Ease of use, construction, implementation."

What do you like best?

Building and testing of the system can be done during discussions of what is needed in the system and how to use the system. It almost like development in real time as you create the ideas.

What do you dislike?

Constant upgrades make integrating other infrastructure difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test, If you current system is difficult to manage and customize, you must try pipeliner.

Centralized information , online and offline usage. Very minimal IT labor required to maintain.

Pipeliner review by Eva-Bettina G.
Eva-Bettina G.

"Pipeliner for a micro-company"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner is a great management tool (e.g. clear structure and features, cool dashboard design, very helpful online manual) – for all company sizes. For a micro-company as we are, it’s very easy and user-friendly because core-features are great and set-up is very simple. Pipeliner grows with your company’s needs step by step. Hence, it’s not overwhelming and complex from the start, as many other tools are. And that’s great for a quick kick off and to work with the flow!! We use it for contact management as well as our sales and project pipeline.

What do you dislike?

up to now everything is fine because Pipeliner covers our needs with its core-features perfectly

contact management in a multi-stakeholder surrounding, sales activities and project pipeline

Pipeliner review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"A Great CRM system!"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use for this system. It reduces the time for our salesman to input their records by more than half than what other CRM systems require.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to date that I dislike.

This has really helped organize our sales people, and has made a lot less work for our sales manager to keep track of where accounts are. This has also greatly helped our inventory management to assist in determining how many motors are estimated in the upcoming months by using the estimated closing dates.

Pipeliner review by Wilhelm L.
Wilhelm L.

"User-friendly and functional CRM-system"

What do you like best?

Since Pipeliner is focusing on the sales process itself, it is a great tool for our business — which is very sales-oriented. It’s so useful because the system is very user friendly and easily adapted

What do you dislike?

More features can always be added. The email functionality works but could improve, Marketing tools can be connected but would be nice to have more integrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a salesdriven organisation I would recommend that you try it and see for yourself.

Pipeliner CRM is the main worktool used by our sales team today. All client leads are registered, and then we have configured nine different sales steps for our business.

Pipeliner review by Jared Z.
Jared Z.

"Pipeliner Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner Rocks. Our company doubled its sales the first month we put this to use! The way it keeps track of deals allows my sales guys to flow perfectly through each step of the closing process. I LOVE IT

What do you dislike?

The only thing to dislike is that I didn't start using it sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont wait. GET IT NOW

A huge plus for us is the actual pipeline we use for our deals. Our sales guys can easily keep track of each phase of their closing process and now flow seamlessly in their system.

Pipeliner review by Paulo C.
Paulo C.

" I recommend Pipeliner CRM"

What do you like best?

When I started my startup I needed a CRM focused on sales and had a good view of information flows. After much searching, Pipeliner CRM showed the best sales and marketing software with interactive visualization tools which can monitor all potential customers within the sales funnel in an organized and dynamic way. All the entire sales and marketing professionals I recommend Pipeliner CRM

Paulo Castello.

What do you dislike?

until now, I have not found anything I did not like

I'm registering all potential customers to better visualize flows

Pipeliner review by Tyler W.
Tyler W.

"User friendly and simple to use."

What do you like best?

This CRM is very intuitive and simple to learn and use to its fullest. Our team had a very smooth transition to Pipeliner from our previous CRM from a technical learning standpoint.

What do you dislike?

Speed and syncing can be an issue at times.

Our team has nearly all of the capabilities that we had in SFDC, and we feel that Pipeliner provides a much greater value on price.

Pipeliner review by Jon T.
Jon T.

"Clear and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Being able to move customers along the sales pipeline with a drag and drop interface.

The raft of features for contacts, including social media profile connectivity.

Being able to see where every one of my customers in my sales pipeline.

What do you dislike?

This is probably an unrealistic feature request, but I'd really like to be able to display the latest email from a contact on their profile.

Using Pipeliner is saving me time, which is vital, by being quick and reliable.

Pipeliner review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"What's not to like..."

What do you like best?

Solid system, easy to install, and very User Friendly. People like it.

What do you dislike?

At this point I have not encountered any part of Pipeliner which I don't like.

Pipeliner is so user friendly that sales teams and management want to use it. This improved usage rate is critical to an effective sales organization.

Pipeliner review by Philip P.
Philip P.

"Excellent Tool For Sale Pipline"

What do you like best?

Being able to simply see the Pipeline for all regions and sales team members and get accurate report data. The fact that it is focused on the sales process first will really suit those companies and individuals where this is most important. The interface and controls are simple to use and easily grasped by even the most ardent luddite sales person.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike but it will suit some companies and individuals better than others, so do the homework first as to the end user needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - it's a great tool and could well encourage your Sales Teams to be more proactive at using a CRM solution.

Clarified and simple way to track leads to completed / lost sale and to provide great analysis on sales process.

Pipeliner review by Ben O.
Ben O.

"Excellent support and expertise by their team - recommended"

What do you like best?

The platform is great however it's the support and expertise that have really made me feel that it was the right choice.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to start a new CRM system... transferring data and learning new tricks is a real pain however it's been worth it.

We do a lot of lead generation on LinkedIn (as part of our communities team) and we need to be able to get visibility of the sales processes / prospects when we communicate with people. This helps to do that.

Pipeliner review by Dominic H.
Dominic H.

"A brilliant Pipeline Management tool"

What do you like best?

Its brilliantly easy to use and to navigate through, I love being able to see everyones pipeline in one screen and not having troll through page after to page or generate various reports. It's all there for you and sales people actually use it.

What do you dislike?

This is my first experience of using any Pipeline management tool and I can't think of anything I dislike about it...

Providing the sales team with a simple way to track their own progress and to providing the CEO with accurate reporting so he/she can run the business.

Pipeliner review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Pipeliner CRM has improved our sales funnel ten-fold."

What do you like best?

I love the layout of Pipeliner, I know where my bottlenecks are and how I can more efficiently on-board potential new clients. I also love how I can integrate my email, calendar and notes from phone calls or demos.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I dislike about Pipeliner.

We are solving our integration problems. We now know when potential clients are dropping off from the first initial contact to the contractual client step. We have used this data to better on-board and integrate potential clients.

Pipeliner review by Owen A.
Owen A.

"The most salesperson friendly pipeline management solution on the market."

What do you like best?

This is a product designed to aid the sales process first and provide management reporting second. Sales people love it. CEOs and Sales Directors love it because their people actually use it and the data they see is clear, concise and accurate. Everyone wins.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It just needs more people to know about it.

Providing the sales team with a simple way to track their own progress. Providing the CEO with accurate reporting so he/she can run the business.

Pipeliner review by Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting
Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting

"A simple concept, executed with elegance"

What do you like best?

I really like the Pipeliner approach to CRM. It focuses on the user, and on ensuring that the solution adds value to their day-to-day activities.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to identify any single feature that needs significant improvement.

The problem Pipeliner solves is the need to make the true state of the pipeline visible to every level in the organisation - from the individual sales person to the head of the sales function.

Pipeliner review by Omar S.
Omar S.

"Very solid product - Mobile apps for Android and iPhone are excellent"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner is an excellent CRM system. It was easy to pick up and start using straight away. The mobile apps for Android and iPhone are first-rate and provide great access while on-the-go.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far. So far it suits our needs perfectly.

The mobile apps in particular have already been a massive help, offering accessibility that we just didn't have with previous tools we've tried.

Pipeliner review by User in Computer Software

"Simply a great and easy to use product which supports salespeople and salesmanagemt"

What do you like best?

The real approach of pipeline management results in best support for sales people in their daily work.

What do you dislike?

E-Mail support is still missing, Nevertheless the Outlook interface solves this issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and use pipeliner support helping to set it up meeting your requirements

Leading a sales team with a big need of transparency in our sales pipeline. pipeliner gives us a permanent overall view on our business and risks within seconds

Learning about Pipeliner CRM?

* We monitor all Pipeliner CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.