Pitchbox

Showing 7 Pitchbox reviews
Pitchbox review by <span>Paul K.</span>
Paul K.

"Life Changing Software"

What do you like best?

I love the Automation within Pitchbox and the team's Feature Enhancements that they keep rolling out!

I love how we can get all kinds of data from this and create campaigns based on users past interactions/behaviors.

I also love how responsive the team behind Pitchbox is. Seriously, need a column in a report... just ask, if you can make a use case for it they will add it.

What do you dislike?

Support can be rocky depending on the problem, also no mobile app and the site is not usable on a mobile device. I'd love to manage my campaigns while on a subway or in a line... simply responding to an email or matching an email would be cool. But then being able to run reports, or research specific outreach opportunities would be awesome. My staff work on a different time schedule and need help when I'm not in the office... it'd be awesome to be able to help them from my mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the things Pitchbox doesn't offer is tracking on open rates etc, but the reason for that is they do NOT leave a footprint in emails sent from pitchbox... this is amazing as it helps in deliverability and the response rate is WAY more important than open rate... so go on already, use Pitchbox!

Email Outreach for SEO, from cold pitches to keeping relationships engaged Pitchbox helps us get out to the right influencers and be in touch.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pitchbox
Pitchbox review by Agency
Agency

"Pitchbox Has Helped Our Outreach"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Pitchbox is the list of opportunities they provide. This is an area of outreach that I really needed help with, and their lists are pretty good. I usually get a decent handful of opportunities from each list.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I have a big problem with. The layout is a bit fussy and complex for my taste, but others might love it. Personally I'd love a simpler layout with less business going on, but nothing stands in the way of actually using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in and use it. The support team is helpful, especially during setup. Even if you have trouble at first, you'll learn as you go. I've gotten pretty good results from using it alongside my own methods. It is useful.

Pitchbox is saving me lots of time researching relevant opportunities to reach out to. It's really nice to put keywords in and get a large list of people to contact. I also love that they include the domain authority, spam score, and other helpful information with each list. Even if I was finding my own opportunities, those are extra steps I'd have to take, so I appreciate that the info is already there.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

Pitchbox review by Administrator

"Pitchbox = Outreach + Process"

What do you like best?

Pitchbox was an excellent addition to our agency. It allows us to segment each area of outreach into what we call "buckets", which allows us to have people of varying levels of skill with different specialties. Clients are no longer paying $150/hour for someone to review blogs and decide yay or nay. Our initial results were outstanding, and our clients were thrilled with the results and reporting capabilities. If you care about defining a scalable process for linkbuilding/outreach, Pitchbox is absolutely the right tool for your agency.

What do you dislike?

The page load speed can be slow in different areas, and that can be frustrating at times. The workaround I've found is to preview sites in separate tabs rather than in the iframe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pricier than some other options, but if you're process-driven, this is the only tool that really supports that.

This allows us to track each worker's efforts individually, and we've been able to break down linkbuilding into a scalable process.

Pitchbox review by <span>Igor G.</span>
Igor G.

"Great solution to find anything from link building opportunities and influencers to leads."

What do you like best?

Projects are easy to set up and run.

You can both find prospects and contact them in one place.

You can build automated email chains.

Helpful insights in analytics.

What do you dislike?

Picking up trial is a complex process, I guess there's a reason for that, but it's hard to recommend it to someone as you cant just try it.

Pricing is above average.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it. Time to first results is very short, and you don't even have to train your employees to use it, it's that simple.

Mostly looking for guest posting opportunities to build backlink profiles.

I loved that you can find relevant sources by keywords, contact them and get results all in one place.

Pitchbox review by <span>Alain P.</span>
Alain P.

"New to it. But it seems to work great for outbound marketing."

What do you like best?

Everything is in one place. I used to perform a similar task with 2-3 different pieces of software. Like mention and reply app, which are still great and my go to for other tasks. The best part is that it looks up emails on all websites that fit my requirements.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. But I only use a small part of it I guess setting up work email as the primary was a bit hard. Other than that, just for this small task, it's pretty good once you figure it out, which isn't that hard if you're familiar with similar soft.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through onboarding thing that they offer, It helps a lot. And as long as you know how to write a good email, you're set.

Outreach content-marketing strat.

Pitchbox review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good, Not Great"

What do you like best?

They offer excellent customer service. A representative will walk you through the ins and outs of the platform and answer questions promptly.

What do you dislike?

Pitchbox has the appearance of being easy to use, however the set up is fairly complex. Our entire team had trouble learning the layout. They also offer pre written contact emails. While this seems useful, it's actually only going to increase the chances your press release or other info is deleted immediately by the recipient.

It contains tons of contact information for publications and other important outlets. They basically scour the internet for the info. Unfortunately, that often means you have to cleanup or verify contact info.

Learning about Pitchbox?

* We monitor all Pitchbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.