PitchEngine

3.9

PitchEngine is a media and marketing software that allows you to publish marketing messages to the web and mobile and connects you with your audience though content.

Work for PitchEngine?

Learning about PitchEngine?

PitchEngine Reviews

Showing 18 PitchEngine reviews
PitchEngine review by Jordan D.
Jordan D.

"PitchEngine has served my needs as a content management system."

What do you like best?

I like that the system helps serve my main focus of work; press releases and advertising copy. The platform is sort of like a blogging platform for companies that really do not know how to blog.

What do you dislike?

The service lacks a central location for bloggers and medical contacts where people can contact to pitch them like with a blog post. Having a central location to pitch ideas would bridge the gap between these two groups of people.

I am solving how to effectively create Press Releases with PitchEngine. I am getting a cost-effective way to do press releases and media outreach.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PitchEngine
PitchEngine review by Melanie C.
Melanie C.

"Software that ensures your pitches are effective"

What do you like best?

Pitchengine helps you ensure you send out quality, from larger press releases to the TinyPitch emails (our most used). It also allows us to organize our media (logos) into campaigns, color usage that our team can easily access when away from the office. It has definitely elevated our media creation so all of our campaigns and outreach looks fantastic.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing, though we wish they did distribution too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product to generate media for consumption but keep in mind it is not a distribution service.

Curating our best media outreach to clients as well as the communities we impact.

What Press Release Distribution solution do you use?

PitchEngine review by User

"Los más y menos de PitchEngine"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor

Me gusta que el sistema ayude a mi flujo de trabajo: notas de prensa y copys publicitarios. Se trata de una plataforma parecida a un blog de empresa para legos en la materia.

What do you dislike?

Lo peor

Echo en falta un servicio centralizado para blogeros en el que puedan pedir opiniones. Tener una localización central para conseguir inspiración acercaría la distancia entre blogeros y clientes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Valora tus propios pros y contras antes de tomar una decisión, siempre puedes intentarlo con un trial.

Es una manera práctica y sencilla de crear notas de prensa sin invertir grandes cantidades en redactores profesionales.

PitchEngine review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"Easy and convenient to use and very needed"

What do you like best?

How it helps me with the presentations that I have to get together and with my pitch and visualizations

What do you dislike?

Is not set up for people who aren't tech savvy

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely a need for your business if you want to be successful you need this program

Writer's block that's the main thing that it has helped me with

PitchEngine review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Good service but a bit finicky"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of posting a press release on the site -- it's super quick and easy usability.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel like I have any control over which media outlets are targeting with the content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well-priced alternative to a lot of other sites out there -- just ensure you review and understand how it's used and which outlets can be targeted.

There used to be a free option to use the service which was great for nonprofits but it's still a solid service to try and increase bandwidth and reach with press releases.

PitchEngine review by Vicky N.
Vicky N.

"Every picture tells a story"

What do you like best?

Very attractive, professional looking layouts. Easy to format and share on social media. The feeds look great on my client's website.

What do you dislike?

I wish my PitchEngine posts ranked higher in Google searches. The feed used to display nicely on Facebook, but no longer. The "Followers" process is a bit of a mystery to me. Not sure how people go about following and when they do, what happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I still use PRWeb for major press release distribution.

Creating and distributing short 250-word media pitches. Ultimately we want these articles found by search engines. Several media outlets and bloggers re-post the stories.

PitchEngine review by Lisa L.
Lisa L.

"Tourism Promotion of Destination using Pitch Engine"

What do you like best?

It's a great format and very easy to use. I love that you can add photos. It's also handy to add as a blog feed to our media page on the website.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a downside to using this product. The review asks that I use more words, but if it's not broken... I don't see why I should fix it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The format is simple and easy to use. You should add the feed to your own website to get better Google ratings.

We utilize Pitch Engine for tourism marketing of our community, Glenwood Springs, Colorado.

PitchEngine review by Karen D.
Karen D.

"Pitchengine fits our company needs"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and the various layout options give us flexibility to customize according to our needs.

What do you dislike?

Video linking can be temperamental and doesn't always want to work.

We do not have tech support on staff. Pitchengine gives us the ability to have an online newsroom presence and easily share our news on various platforms without hiring additional tech staff.

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Pitch Engine for Public Relations Agency"

What do you like best?

Being able to increase the SEO for press releases for our clients, as well as generating a link for easy press release sharing in tweets and contact with journalists. It's also very easy to navigate and use.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay for creating pitches for specific client categories, opposed to having to file them under our general company category. Website can take a very long time to load.

This is a great way to easily share content and make sure our releases are easily traceable on Google and other search engines.

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use but occasionally glitchy "

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and can be figured out by intuition. I also like the aesthetics.

What do you dislike?

The website is easy to navigate but can be glitchy - i.e. randomly shutting down, not opening photos, taking an excessively long time to download photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for agencies that manage multiple brands. I also recommend it to anyone who is looking for a relatively inexpensive place for their company's news to live (with text, hyperlinks, multimedia assets) with easy social sharability.

PitchEngine offers a place for news to live online with multimedia assets without needing an office website/newsroom for every individual client.

PitchEngine review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

PitchEngine helps me have clarity and efficiency.

What do you dislike?

That I can't have a dashboard when I can see all my ongoing projects/tasks at the same time (details included)

Pitchengine allows us to connect with other facilities in a way that we weren't able to before. Networking and community outreach has improved.

PitchEngine review by User in Computer Software

"Perfect for PR"

What do you like best?

The tools, products, and services offered by the company for communication purposes.

What do you dislike?

It's a pricey service, but it gets the job done overall, so I can't really complain.

The tools and services offered are heightened above those of other companies because it allows PR professionals to communicate effectively and efficiently.

PitchEngine review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Amazing. "

What do you like best?

I Love the features to help with social media platforms. It’s easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The format of the app itself. It could be better in that aspect.

Getting a little social media presence for my tv show — it has great benefits because my entire profile matches.

PitchEngine review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Pitch engine is fantastic for digital press release creation + social sharing"

What do you like best?

PitchEngine is ideal for the development of state-of-the-art digital press releases containing easily downloadable graphical assets. I also love the synced newsroom feature so I do not have to upload releases to brand websites once the releases are built. Lastly - the interface makes social sharing seamless. Have been using PE for years and will continue to do so!

What do you dislike?

Would love to be able to embed videos more easily into release content? Maybe I am just not clear on how?

Ease of pitch development, newsroom u[dates and sharing.

PitchEngine review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Using pitchengine"

What do you like best?

Clean, aesthetically pleasing, large readable font, imagery

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is inexplicable down or slow to load. Other times it's hard to log in and find the client's page that I am looking to edit.

Releasing news announcements to media across any industry.

PitchEngine review by Julia L.
Julia L.

"Social Media Specialist "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, graphics, layout options, plan options

What do you dislike?

need more layout options and font choices, customization

Needed a place to house client press releases because websites were outdated.

PitchEngine review by User

"Pitch Engine is Awesome for Social Media Press Releases"

What do you like best?

All of the new and innovative ways to reach out to the press.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little expensive for solo pr professionals.

Finding new ways to engage with media.

"Decent"

What do you like best?

The ability to send a large file with just one click.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Pitch Engine can be a little glitchy.

Trying to minimize time when sending out large newsletters, pitches, etc. Pitch Engine has definitely helped.

Learning about PitchEngine?

* We monitor all PitchEngine reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.