Pitney Bowes Spectrum Technology

Improve end-to-end business performance with a single platform that integrates quality data, location intelligence and decisive customer insight.

Work for Pitney Bowes Spectrum Technology?

Learning about Pitney Bowes?

Pitney Bowes Spectrum Technology Reviews

Ask Pitney Bowes a Question
Showing 6 Pitney Bowes reviews
Pitney Bowes review by <span>Katie K.</span>
Katie K.

"Great Postage system"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that its so easy to use. If there is ever a time when the postage rates changes, it notify me and all I have to do it press a button and it automatically updates it. I don't have to go to the post office anymore to get it stamped as I can just use their system and do it right here at the office.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I dislike about it. Everything is pretty much straight forward and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get trained on it before using it so you don't mess anything up and end up using some of the funds. But its really good if you mail out a lot of things!!

The main business problems that we are solving is postage. Like I said before we don't need to go to the post office to get it stamped as we can do it ourselves right here in office.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pitney Bowes Spectrum Technology
Pitney Bowes review by <span>Melinda N.</span>
Melinda N.

"Pitney Bowes for the small law firm"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, keeps us updated with the current postage rates, allows to to prepare accurate postage and all from our office.

What do you dislike?

There is a small learning curve and if help is needed a technician needs to come out

Postage that is accurate and done at the office

What Data Quality solution do you use?

Pitney Bowes review by <span>Jason S.</span>
Jason S.

"Allows me to access, share, and manage data more efficient and effective. "

What do you like best?

Pitney Bowes allows me to access, share, and manage data more efficient and effective. Assists in helping me streamline my shipping and receiving logs to reduce costs and increase profit. Generally user friendly but I have found that online tutorials help any trouble shooting.

What do you dislike?

Not being very tech savvy I do find there to be some software issues that makes it troublesome for me to fix and bypass.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software and products and relatively user friendly.

I use Pitney Bowes software and products to help in the reverse distribution of pharmaceutical items. It helps me reduce time of shipping and costs.

Pitney Bowes review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"I have used Pitney Bowes primarily for shipping needs. It is fairly easy to use."

What do you like best?

Easy to ship and send letters from office, no need to be running out to the post office constantly. It is easy to weigh letters and small boxes as well. The customer service line is also pretty helpful.

What do you dislike?

Upgrading software was a little confusing. The directions were not clear at all, but once I called in to customer service they were able to help me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of being able to print postage from the office

Trips to the post office constantly or purchasing large volumes of postage, staying up to date with the current postage pricing.

Pitney Bowes review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Outdated and improvements are needed"

What do you like best?

We used this software to log packages we received from USPS/UPS/FedEx/Amazon. The sticker printing system is very useful.

What do you dislike?

The software is laggy and crashed frequently. We also noticed that certain packages were difficult to track if lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look to other software unless PBST makes significant improvements.

The system also automatically sends emails to our residents when packages have arrived for them, which saves us a lot of time.

Pitney Bowes review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Appreciate the Quality Information"

What do you like best?

The best part about Pitney Bowes is that is is industry specific and it helps me assess a risk without having to be at the physical location

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data can be outdated but this is sometimes because the property or risk is sometimes dynamic and can change

I use this for Insurance Industry specific information and it really helps me obtain property and customer informtion which saves valuable time

Learning about Pitney Bowes Spectrum Technology?

* We monitor all Pitney Bowes Spectrum Technology reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.