Pivotal CRM

Flexible enterprise customer relationship management solutions that mirror your unique processes and enable business innovation. CRM your users will love!

Work for Pivotal CRM?

Learning about Pivotal?

Pivotal CRM Reviews

Ask Pivotal a Question
Showing 26 Pivotal reviews
Pivotal review by User

"It's just okay."

What do you like best?

The layout is clean and modern and our IT group seems able to fix a lot of issues quickly

What do you dislike?

Literally everything else - it's slow, it will occasionally not allow contacts to be added, the contact information is not integrated into my email, the iPad application and browser BARELY works, so I have to do all my reporting in my office, instead of immediately after a call, there is no integrated follow up feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that extracting information is as easy as entering it - the search feature is basic at best - I have to build an elaborate custom search just to see if any of my customers have call tech support.

If this platform is being considered for ease of use, don't do it. I wish we used SalesForce since my work is collaborative half the time.

I am not solving any business problems - the intention was to be able to record sales calls in almost real time, which is NOT possible because Pivotal sucks so hard. The benefit is that I can blame Pivotal for all my reporting tardiness

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pivotal CRM
Pivotal review by Johnathan F.
Johnathan F.

"Antiquated System"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the interface is extremely simple to navigate through and doesn't require advances knowledge to figure out how everything works.

What do you dislike?

The system makes it virtually impossible to search via a physical address which makes looking for a specific home much more racing and complicated. I dislike the fact that I can only view the crm system from my work computer or via virtual desktop .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out other more user friendly CRM systems such as Oracle or sales force

Problems don't seem to have Solutions, that is what I have been told. I am trying to find ways to making searching for available properties easier. Benefits I've found are that once a home is sold it is very easy to locate all the information one would need such as buyer, options, additional contract documents, etc.

What CRM solution do you use?

Pivotal review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Great way to integrate our MRP and ERP with our CRM."

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate with ERP system and also gives a wide range of customization features for our internal processes that can be created to fit our business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can run very slow and hard to sync with our system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very customizable and user friendly. It is a great software to use when wanting to link to other enterprise software packages. I use Pivotal CRM every day.

Connect our internal processes of Quality, production, Sales and Marketing with our customer data base.

Pivotal review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Practical for keeping up with prospects "

What do you like best?

Pivotal allows you to apply templates to prospects - for example, to automatically schedule calls/emails at certain points to buyers or strong prospects. It also makes searching for certain prospects easy with useful reports and data.

What do you dislike?

The process of inputting a prospect can take up to 10 minutes, and there are quite a few screens within screens (global profile, community profile, milestones, visit logs, etc). Sometimes the integration with Outlook isn’t as good as it should be (emails don’t automatically link for a reply-chain).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expect a small learning curve to really take full advantage of this software.

How to best manage a lot of traffic in a high volume new home community. Target marketing is made easy. Tracking prospects and not losing touch with the home screen dashboard is very helpful.

Pivotal review by User in Computer Software

"Bitter Sweet"

What do you like best?

Integrates with Microsoft Outlook. Helps keep all information together for accounts. Very helpful when pulling reports. It could integrate more with other systems. Only one I use it with is Outlook.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly. It is not easy to transition between pages. You cannot effectively work in 2 open windows or more at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We moved from Pivotal 5.9 to 6 and I liked v5.9 better. Way easier to use. I'd rather have that than a modernized looking interface. Unfortunately my company pushed us onto v6.

Using Pivotal as a CRM, so if I get a call from a customer I need to pull their information up quickly. however, Pivotal does not have an easy transition between pages.

Benefits are using it with Microsoft Outlook. it makes my day a lot easier just sync my emails up to the accounts.

Pivotal review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Keeps things organized"

What do you like best?

Pivotal keeps track of your prospects that come in through the door and you can easily pull any sort of report you want to make sure you stay on top of the prospects you want to reach

What do you dislike?

It can be a little more user-friendly and "prettier"

Keeps your prospects organized to make sure you follow up with them when you have selected

Pivotal review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Focused on your success"

What do you like best?

The best ERP solutions, however, are fully integrated with all your systems across the enterprise, bringing value to every functional area, from finance to customer service to management—and if you’re in manufacturing, this includes your engineering, design and supply chain teams as well.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any problems that would made me dislike this product for sure ..

Recommendations to others considering the product

This glossary contains definitions related to compliance. Some definitions explain the meaning of words used in compliance regulations.

institutional asset management, mutual fund wholesaling, capital markets, commercial banking, private banking, home building and real estate, healthcare, and legal services, among others.

Pivotal review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Pivotal CRM Thoughts"

What do you like best?

While using this product i really like the fact that it is set up to analyze and manage customer interactions. Also, being able to shorten your sales cycle, which in turn definitely helped us meet our targets much quicker.

What do you dislike?

Did not run into any issues while using this particular software.

We used tthis software with the aim to improve customer service relationships and help with customer retention. One great benefitof this is being able to help create a closer and long term relationship with our customers!

Pivotal review by User in Financial Services

"Marketing Automation CRM of choice"

What do you like best?

Tools for marketing automation, lead management, and Salesforce integrations

What do you dislike?

No android app, which was an issue for some of our sales folks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good CRM for mid-size to enterprise companies. Available applications for Apple, but missing Android app for any Samsung smartphone users within your org. On par with competitors (Salesforce as predominant one) price-wise.

All around good CRM for keeping Sales team connected to customers needs and issues, as well as optimizing pipelines. Especially useful for 'drip' marketing for nurturing leads.

Pivotal review by User

"PIV "

What do you like best?

It keeps you organized with all your prospects

What do you dislike?

It would be nicer if it looked a little more pretty

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure I have other recommendations

It helps keep my prospects organized so that I don't miss a phone call or a meeting

Pivotal review by Jenna L.
Jenna L.

"Pivotal not recommended for CRM"

What do you like best?

Dashboard and My Opps page for easy view of open opps

What do you dislike?

If companies or contacts weren't exact when searching (spaces or special characters) wouldn't find and would double enter. not user friendly for calendar reminders for follow up tasks. very slow

Forecasting

Pivotal review by Consultant

"provides one place to manage and import book of business"

What do you like best?

I love how smart and intuitive Pivotal is at finding and managing sales and customer base

What do you dislike?

sometimes sending bulk blast emails of clients from multiple enterprises and companies is very difficult to do and has some bugs that need tweeking

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works very smart and intuitively at managing and updating accounts and your book of business

benefits are being able to easily manage my accounts in my book of business

Pivotal review by Thaddeus S.
Thaddeus S.

"Works Great"

What do you like best?

I can see the entire member data and it works well with other programs.

What do you dislike?

When porting different program it runs a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pivotal is a great product to get to know your clients.

Member profiles, it ports over to our main processing system.

Pivotal review by Jill H.
Jill H.

"The best I’ve used! "

What do you like best?

Easy! It was so easy to search for anything I was looking for

What do you dislike?

Didn’t sync with system well. But now is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes absolutely

Customer service. Easy to use!!

Pivotal review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Pivotal CRM "

What do you like best?

I like that it can link my emails to my accounts

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it seems to have issues a lot, also that when doing a quote for a customer I can only do up to 40 lines of products.

I realize it is nice to store all info under one account, I like finding everything in one location.

Pivotal review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Pivotal CRM review"

What do you like best?

It's nice to be able to find everything in one place

What do you dislike?

It's slow and does not print reports that I deem necessary

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t try to do too much on it. It can only handle what it’s meant to do.

Contract management and spend recording

Pivotal review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Great tool for marketing. Not the best for case management"

What do you like best?

I loved how it kept track of all of our client's relationships.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how my firm used this is a case management solution.

We were able to keep track of all of our contacts and marketing campaigns in one centralized location.

Pivotal review by User in International Trade and Development
User in International Trade and Development

"Good software but can be slow"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - doesn't take long to figure out how to use it. Nice layout

What do you dislike?

When you open items, it is very slow. Hard to go through several actions quickly. Doesn't give a preview of past actions - have to open each individually, which can be slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the system faster

CRM, keeping track of past and current clients. Keeps things organized, and also is a great way to organize using lists

Pivotal review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"It's quite good but has many issues"

What do you like best?

Simple interface, i just start with crm field and i got almost things i need in this application and it's very easy to use

What do you dislike?

Slow and i can't work well when i open multi tab

Market research

Pivotal review by User in Computer Software

"Does the trick"

What do you like best?

Manages all of our customers in one platform.

What do you dislike?

It is not user friendly and does not integrate with most popular plafforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More cost effective than salesforce.but not as user friendly.

Book of business and managing opportunities to close business. Managing my deals to close business.

Pivotal review by Consultant in Publishing
Consultant in Publishing

"I spent a limited time sampling this product but ultimately we found it clunky"

What do you like best?

The sign up process was simple and easy to begin.

What do you dislike?

The integration seemed unnecessarily complicated and little support was offered. Emails went unanswered

We aren't solving any problems with pivotal because we are no longer using it.

Pivotal review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Highly customizable CRM, great integration to Outlook where most users live and breath interactions"

What do you like best?

Low cost, especially if you have an in-house development team that can perform customizations. Integrates with data feeds well.

The integration with Outlook makes it simple for end-users to record interactions like email, meetings, tasks, and allows those users to continue to use the tool they are most familiar with and work in day-to-day - Outlook.

What do you dislike?

Product enhancements from the vendor (Aptean) are slow. There is not a huge customer community where you can go for ideas, questions, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider Pivotal when looking for a CRM, especially if you are a Microsoft Outlook shop and have in-house developers and infrastructure to support and customize the CRM. I've been working with Pivotal for over 2 years now serving as the Product Owner and I have been pleased with the ease of customization and capabilities the tool offers.

Pivotal review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Pivotal CRM"

What do you like best?

Search function was very good. Used it as a market research intern.

What do you dislike?

Speed was very slow at times. Would like it to be faster.

I worked in IT and only installed Pivotal CRM.

Pivotal review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Adequate Functionality "

What do you like best?

The usability across multiple departments and business lines

What do you dislike?

The time it can take to populate information within custom-built enhancements

Pivotal has provided great integrative advantages

Pivotal review by Andrei K.
Andrei K.

"Pivotal CRM is good product for companies that already have IT infrastructure."

What do you like best?

Administration is easy: security, backing up and restoring data, localization. Native tools to move meta data between systems, nice integration with Crystal Reports, MS Office and SharePoint. Rich searches and forms. Everything is in house. Friendly and easily reachable Tech Support. Provides wide range of industry solutions.

What do you dislike?

Service packs can break features. Technical documentation lacks coding examples.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None of CRM products on the market are perfect. You can do great things with Pivotal and cost of deployment can be projected easily. There are no surprises, like with SFDC or some other vendors. Just do things right from the beginning and you won't be disappointed. Priced very reasonably for the rich functionality it provides.

Pivotal review by Petr D.
Petr D.

"I've been implementing Pivotal CRM for 7 years and would recommend it to everyone"

What do you like best?

It's the most flexible solution I know, you can achieve a lot without writing code, well integrated with Outlook, supports all mobile platforms

What do you dislike?

For simple solution can be too complicated

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you require maximum flexibility of the solution, easy integration and different types of access to the system - you should seriously consider it

Learning about Pivotal CRM?

* We monitor all Pivotal CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.