Pivotal CRM

Flexible enterprise customer relationship management solutions that mirror your unique processes and enable business innovation. CRM your users will love!

Work for Pivotal CRM?
Pipeline deals 2x.png

Learning about Pivotal?

Pivotal CRM Reviews

Ask Pivotal a Question
Showing 24 Pivotal reviews
Pivotal review by User

It's just okay.

What do you like best?

The layout is clean and modern and our IT group seems able to fix a lot of issues quickly

What do you dislike?

Literally everything else - it's slow, it will occasionally not allow contacts to be added, the contact information is not integrated into my email, the iPad application and browser BARELY works, so I have to do all my reporting in my office, instead of immediately after a call, there is no integrated follow up feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that extracting information is as easy as entering it - the search feature is basic at best - I have to build an elaborate custom search just to see if any of my customers have call tech support.

If this platform is being considered for ease of use, don't do it. I wish we used SalesForce since my work is collaborative half the time.

I am not solving any business problems - the intention was to be able to record sales calls in almost real time, which is NOT possible because Pivotal sucks so hard. The benefit is that I can blame Pivotal for all my reporting tardiness

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pivotal CRM
Pivotal review by <span>Johnathan F.</span>
Johnathan F.

Antiquated System

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the interface is extremely simple to navigate through and doesn't require advances knowledge to figure out how everything works.

What do you dislike?

The system makes it virtually impossible to search via a physical address which makes looking for a specific home much more racing and complicated. I dislike the fact that I can only view the crm system from my work computer or via virtual desktop .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out other more user friendly CRM systems such as Oracle or sales force

Problems don't seem to have Solutions, that is what I have been told. I am trying to find ways to making searching for available properties easier. Benefits I've found are that once a home is sold it is very easy to locate all the information one would need such as buyer, options, additional contract documents, etc.

What CRM solution do you use?

Pivotal review by <span>Ryan B.</span>
Ryan B.

Great way to integrate our MRP and ERP with our CRM.

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate with ERP system and also gives a wide range of customization features for our internal processes that can be created to fit our business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can run very slow and hard to sync with our system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very customizable and user friendly. It is a great software to use when wanting to link to other enterprise software packages. I use Pivotal CRM every day.

Connect our internal processes of Quality, production, Sales and Marketing with our customer data base.

Pivotal review by User in Construction
User in Construction

Practical for keeping up with prospects

What do you like best?

Pivotal allows you to apply templates to prospects - for example, to automatically schedule calls/emails at certain points to buyers or strong prospects. It also makes searching for certain prospects easy with useful reports and data.

What do you dislike?

The process of inputting a prospect can take up to 10 minutes, and there are quite a few screens within screens (global profile, community profile, milestones, visit logs, etc). Sometimes the integration with Outlook isn’t as good as it should be (emails don’t automatically link for a reply-chain).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expect a small learning curve to really take full advantage of this software.

How to best manage a lot of traffic in a high volume new home community. Target marketing is made easy. Tracking prospects and not losing touch with the home screen dashboard is very helpful.

Pivotal review by User in Computer Software

Bitter Sweet

What do you like best?

Integrates with Microsoft Outlook. Helps keep all information together for accounts. Very helpful when pulling reports. It could integrate more with other systems. Only one I use it with is Outlook.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly. It is not easy to transition between pages. You cannot effectively work in 2 open windows or more at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We moved from Pivotal 5.9 to 6 and I liked v5.9 better. Way easier to use. I'd rather have that than a modernized looking interface. Unfortunately my company pushed us onto v6.

Using Pivotal as a CRM, so if I get a call from a customer I need to pull their information up quickly. however, Pivotal does not have an easy transition between pages.

Benefits are using it with Microsoft Outlook. it makes my day a lot easier just sync my emails up to the accounts.

Pivotal review by User in Construction
User in Construction

Keeps things organized

What do you like best?

Pivotal keeps track of your prospects that come in through the door and you can easily pull any sort of report you want to make sure you stay on top of the prospects you want to reach

What do you dislike?

It can be a little more user-friendly and "prettier"

Keeps your prospects organized to make sure you follow up with them when you have selected

Learning about Pivotal CRM?

* We monitor all Pivotal CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.