Pixlr Editor

5.0

With PIXLR Editor, you have full control over your images - including layers and effects.

Work for Pixlr Editor?

Learning about Pixlr Editor?

Pixlr Editor Reviews

Showing 2 Pixlr Editor reviews
Pixlr Editor review by Krupali M.
Krupali M.

"Online Photoshop Alternative"

What do you like best?

Pixlr has always helped me in completing my image editing tasks when I don't have Adobe Photoshop installed in remote PC. The thing that I like the most about Adobe Pixlr is that we can use all the keyboard shortcuts that we use in other desktop software.

What do you dislike?

Using Pixlr Editor requires prior technical knowledge. Also, the outlook is a bit clumsy as it shows advertisements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every graphic designer and someone with bit editing technical knowledge must use this editor.

Recently I was out of office and my client wanted some edits in the image that I shared before. Thankfully I had my laptop and internet connection. I quickly opened Pixlr editor and made respective changes. Client Happy, Me Happy ;)

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pixlr Editor
Pixlr Editor review by User

"Great Photoshop Substitution"

What do you like best?

Pixlr is a great alternative to Photoshop. It allows you to use several of the same features without having to buy the pricey program. It also works within your browser so there's no need to download a program or app.

What do you dislike?

One of the downfalls of Pixlr is the inability to save formats or settings. In Photoshop, I can create an action to automatically resize a photo. This option isn't available in Pixlr. I also dislike the large ads that were recently placed on the right side of the interface.

The ability to easily edit and resize photos from anywhere whether or not I have access to Photoshop.

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Pixlr Editor for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Adobe Photoshop Logo
Adobe Photoshop
4.7
(6,167)
Software delivers even more imaging magic, new creative options, and the Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine for blazingly fast performance.
Photoshop Lightroom Logo
Photoshop Lightroom
(1,291)
Photoshop Lightroom provides a comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls.
GIMP Logo
GIMP
GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.
Photoshop Elements Logo
Photoshop Elements
Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 software combines power and simplicity so you can make your photos look extraordinary.
Pixlr Logo
Pixlr
3D design, engineering, and entertainment software and services.
Photos Logo
Photos
All your photos. Always with you and picture perfect.
PicMonkey Logo
PicMonkey
PicMonkey is a photo editing solution that provides creative tools for photo editing and graphic design.
Adobe Lightroom Classic Logo
Adobe Lightroom Classic
Adobe Lightroom Classic gives you one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing and easily organizes all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.
Fotor Photo Editor Logo
Fotor Photo Editor
The Fotor online editor is a powerful photo editing and graphic designing tool which offers all major editing functions plus our patented HDR technologies.
Paintshop Pro Logo
Paintshop Pro
3.9
Faster, more flexible image-editing software, featuring new creative tools, more precise editing and easy quick fixes for your best photos and designs.

Learning about Pixlr Editor?

* We monitor all Pixlr Editor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.