Pixlr-o-matic

3.9

Pixlr-o-matic is a fun and free photo editing tool that lets you add retro effects and transform photos into cool vintage images.

Work for Pixlr-o-matic?

Learning about Pixlr-o-matic?

Pixlr-o-matic Reviews

Showing 6 Pixlr-o-matic reviews
Pixlr-o-matic review by Tamar G.
Tamar G.

"Easy and tasteful"

What do you like best?

First of all, it is very simple (not complicated) to use. I do find today's technology very fast moving so what I was looking was a easy to use service that would allow me to try or use e.g. fonts or graphics for free. Of course, there is very innovative service but it's price point does not seem to be over-fulfilled. I really appreciate the work they do!

What do you dislike?

It is so easy to use that you find yourself surveying it all day. So, it is time consuming. I cannot even make decisions what to choose and that’s amazing for me as I am kind of person that does not like everything very easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, everyone will love it.

As most of you may know, thinking about idea and accomplishment are two different things. I do not have enough time to think and then make my own illustrations (which I do every day due to my job), so I log in, search and boom, job is done. Besides that, I save a lot of money.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pixlr-o-matic
Pixlr-o-matic review by Oral T.
Oral T.

"My Pixlr-o-matic Review"

What do you like best?

You could tweak your photos without any hustle. If you own a start-up company then Pixlr-o-Matic is a magic for your business. You could redesign your photos with it in order to publish for any social media campaigns.

What do you dislike?

There are tons of templates which make it difficult to find your desired one. I don't like all of them but they come in bundles and you should download all related templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a nice software to enlighten your photos. You could use it for your business or personal. Its autocorrect command works well enough to use this software.

I personally use it to reshape my product photos. I use Pixlr-o-Matic edited photos in Canva. After that, I publish them to my social media accounts. More appealing photos mean more appealing customers.

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

Pixlr-o-matic review by Ann G.
Ann G.

"Simple but effective "

What do you like best?

It’s a great app for quickly adding a frame, overlay, and/or color change to your photos. I like it’s simplicity and the ability to save my favorite combinations.

What do you dislike?

If you’re looking for a full photo editing app, this is not it. It has very few options for altering your original photo, but the simple options make it great for adding a quick frame or simple effect.

I use Pixlr-o-matic to add quick frames to my artwork photos, to show my clients how prints they buy may look in different colored frames. It adds a selling point to my art business. I also utilize the altered photos in social media posts to add interest and/or give a seasonal or celebratory vibe.

Pixlr-o-matic review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Cute Overlay Options for Photos"

What do you like best?

I like that there are a variety of overlay and border options you can quickly apply to your photo to jazz it up. There are different themes so you're sure to find the perfect choice(s) to use on your pictures.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had the option to add text to your photos. I think that would make this program top notch if it had that ability.

If I quickly want to add an overlay or border to my photo before posting to Instagram, this is the quick way to do it without compromising quality.

Pixlr-o-matic review by User in Financial Services

"Pixlr-o-Matic"

What do you like best?

It is a great photo editing app and what separates it from the crowd is the quantity and quality of the effects available within the app.

It has a lot of effects and filters, more than a 100 of them. Apart from this, it has lot of other editing options as well. You can add borders, save images at original resolution and the speed at which it does all this is just great!

What do you dislike?

I've not found anything to dislike or hate about this app.

I use it as my default photo editing application in my smartphone for customizing and editing varieties of photos I come across.

Pixlr-o-matic review by User

"Great, vintage styling photos."

What do you like best?

Great source of filters, easy to add - makes changing photos a breeze. Great quality!

What do you dislike?

I wish the half-moon dial had some words when you hover over it to distinguish the different types of filters.

Helping photos align with colour schemes on slide decks etc. - colour cohesion.

Learning about Pixlr-o-matic?

* We monitor all Pixlr-o-matic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.