Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Planning Pod

3.6
(5 reviews)

Planning Pod helps event professionals and businesses of all types be more productive

Work for Planning Pod?

Learning about Planning Pod?

Planning Pod Reviews

Ask Planning Pod a Question
Showing 5 Planning Pod reviews
Planning Pod review by Veronica F.
Veronica F.

"Wedding Planner Software"

What do you like best?

I love the way that it has grown over the years as I've been a subscriber for over 10 years. I also enjoy the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Since it started so long ago it will need a complete re-vamp to continue to compete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love it, it may take a while to get it all set up but once you do it is easy and clients love it.

I use it for reminders and calendar appointments with clients, planning lists and a lot more.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Planning Pod
Planning Pod review by Kristin H.
Kristin H.

"Very basic functionality, but good value for the cost"

What do you like best?

My impression is that this is a very low-cost tool that suits our very basic need for an event management software. Easily store information related to events and create checklists, coordinate with a team, etc.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit clunky, and I sometimes wonder if a shared Evernote folder with checklists could achieve the same results. More integrations with other systems - like Salesforce - might be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect it to be more than a pretty basic tool!

Keeping events organized - specifically trade shows.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Planning Pod review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Good Organization Tool, Although not very flexible "

What do you like best?

I love that planning pod is a one stop shop for invoicing, contracts, scheduling, etc. We used it when I worked as a wedding coordinator.

What do you dislike?

It’s difficult to get contracts to say exactly what we need them to. You have to work within Planning Pod’s templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are having communication errors or struggling to keep all your employees on the same page, planning pod is perfect for you.

Having all of our scheduling and invoicing information in a single place. Not using different products to manage different aspects of each wedding. Definitely helps us avoid errors.

Planning Pod review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Best Event planning managment software for private events "

What do you like best?

Makes great timelines

amazing client communication

rates

What do you dislike?

better API

can't connect to eventbrite

can't donor management system

can't connect to salesforce

creating budgets and maintain client data information in one place.

Planning Pod review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Planning Pod"

What do you like best?

I loved that planning Pod was easy to use

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes. It was great

Staying organized and having each clients information in one place

Learning about Planning Pod?

* We monitor all Planning Pod reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.