(47 reviews)

PlayVox is a modern Quality Assurance software. Improve customer experience and satisfaction by evaluating, coaching, training and motivating your agents to increase their performance. All in one centralized place.

Work for PlayVox?

Learning about PlayVox?

PlayVox Reviews

Ask PlayVox a Question
Showing 52 PlayVox reviews
PlayVox review by Paulo M.
Paulo M.

"Playvox is a Great tool for motivational competition"

What do you like best?

Playvox can make ranks of all the metrics that the company has, this way the employees get motivated to increase their numbers to be the best.

And also helps the company to create campaigns that gives prizes using the playvox

Quality team can give monitories to the agentes though the own playvox and then the agents can read it and be aware what they mistaken in the case.

- Leaders can give feedback in specific metrics to the agents, and also the system can calculate which metrics they improved !

What do you dislike?

Nothing related to playvox, if it had a script that related to other tools like internal tools may help the data analyst team to upload the numbers. The data analyst took some time to get all the numbers from one tool, download it and then pass it to a excel sheet, then log in to playvox and then insert all the metrics there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use playvox to help your company and your leaders to motivate your employees to achieve better results and convince theirselves that they are great.

- Create motivational campaings with prizes

- Promote employees wich got great rank on playvox

- Give prizes to the top performers

- Make the top performers aware that they are one of the top employees of the project

- Playvox convinced me that I was doing a great work when my tem lead didn't let me know, since then I achieved great results

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PlayVox
PlayVox review by Robert R.
Robert R.

"Great functionality but always changing (without warning)"

What do you like best?

I love how easy playvox is to use and how much it has helped communication here. I think the best feature is that you can recognize people in real time, and once they have saved up enough points they can be redeemed for gift cards and other small things. You can really see how impactful it is when someone redeems their points for the first time and then people around them want to be able to do the same thing so they begin participating more often.

What do you dislike?

That some of the functionality is missing like the individual graphs I used to be able to easily view. I feel like a lot of data goes through playvox but its not always easy to get all the data the way you would like to. It would also be nice if there was some sort of zapier integration available. There is just so much data we need that it is inconvenient to request some integration be made for us, would be nice f it was a bit more customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be open to letting people discover features on their own. Give a basic training and then hold contests through the newsfeed. Make sure your company leadership is recognizing individuals on a regular basis and educate people about what they can use their points for. After that just sit back and watch the culture get stronger

Chat and communication. Its been great for real time collaboration and recognition. Some benefits we have found is after the tool was implemented there was some natural and healthy competition out on the call floor. Another great feature are the custom chat rooms and being able to determine who is able to view what. I've seen time and time again someone ask for help in our ride-share room and the community came together to help them out.

What Contact Center Workforce solution do you use?

PlayVox review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"A great support QA and social team platform"

What do you like best?

Creating evaluation forms is very simple, keeping the entire team on a single platform makes it easy for team managers and leads to know all of their directs are getting the proper evals and coachings, and the social element and karma store is a great way to boost team morale and keep everyone engaged in the QA process.

What do you dislike?

I often go to Playvox to give recognition points to employees for completing certain tasks (like being the first set of people to complete a new training), but I have no way to easily see a list of who I've recognized or given points to recently. I just have to scroll through the entire board in chronological order. this is cumbersome if I have to split my recognition between times or days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very concrete about your goals for QA, for your team, and for Playvox. When implementing, meet with stakeholders regularly and document the procedures you've developed. Get feedback for the processes and adjust as needed (e.g., our evaluation went through several iterations and test stages before we landed on what really worked for us). It's been helpful for us to know who our go-to person is for PV questions on our teams.

Also, if PV doesn't offer a functionality you need, contact them to see how your need can be met using their tools or how they could add that functionality. They've been very responsive to our needs and have made adjustments in the past based on feedback we've left.

We needed a way to manage our support quality assurance evaluations that integrated with ZenDesk and allowed customized access to managers and team leads, as well as a platform that could provide metrics for all our QA heuristics. Playvox had this functionality and integration, along with a number of bonus features. Our sales team is now using it to manage their coachings as well.

Since implementing Playvox our CSAT has improved and the feedback from our teams is very positive. They know where they stand and what the expectations are for all their interactions and suggested improvements.

PlayVox review by Alexis W.
Alexis W.

"Playvox helps us engage, coach and support our support team! "

What do you like best?

I like the karma points feature as a way to encourage productivity and interaction on our remote support team.

Also, the Zendesk integration Playvox supports makes pulling and grading interactions easy and keeps everything centralized for ease of tracking and coaching.

What do you dislike?

Karma Store - Agent has to provide a confirmation code in order for the store administrator to complete the order.

Karma Store - When an agent purchases an item there is no notification to admin

Deleting a Community posts takes away karma points that had been previously awarded to people who had liked the post or participated in an action

No evaluation dispute function and hence no built-in reporting or insights into evaluation disputes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the documentation when creating scorecards and filters for interactions!

We use Playvox to help with the engagement of our remote support team, which is helpful for retention and morale. We use the Karma Store to gamify work so we can tackle volume more effectively.

PlayVox review by Emilia S.
Emilia S.

"Playvox as an L&D tool"

What do you like best?

Apart from the product itself which proves to be a really comprehensive quality management platform, I'm extremely happy with Playvox's support.

It's not only quick and really helpful but I had numerous times had the pleasure of proposing some solutions or improvement to the tool that would make it easier for us to use it and almost always they managed to deliver.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I really dislike anything about the program. I would like for it to have a little bit more complex e-learning mode, preferably one that accepts htlm bundles or scorm packages but for the current purpose, it's not a necessity.

We mostly use it as a quality monitoring platform, using quality-related features most prominently and e-learning modules to some extent.

It allowed us to speed up the quality monitoring process, implement the full transparency of it, increase the number of assessments and in consequence improve overall quality of our customer-facing teams. It also allows us to have all communication channels easily accessible in one place.

PlayVox review by Sophie H.
Sophie H.

"AllSaints Customer Experience Review"

What do you like best?

We have a large team here with us and having the ability to easily flick from agent to agent is so beneficial as quality assessments can be very time consuming.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how after 1 week it takes the evaluations back to 0, I know there is a way to view all completed easily, but It would be good that this is the first thing you see. Overall agent activity since they started etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before Playvox quality assessments were time consuming and not easily documented. This puts everything in 1 place making it easier to see an agents overall growth and recognising development areas.

Playvox is assisting us with managing management time easier to perform quality control assessments for all team members. We are actively realising new training opportunities and trend among our team in order to assist them with getting their 100%.

PlayVox review by Sara  H.
Sara H.

"Facebook for Work "

What do you like best?

That I can communicate with other employees and check my stats I enjoy looking at the qualifiers for bonus at real time and being able to see exactly where I need to be and where my team needs to be

What do you dislike?

I dislike my functions as team leader trying to get correct reporting for my team and always need to get the help of an admin. It makes it a litle harder because my information is not filtering the way it should based on my teams data. I am still learning the details but I wish it was easier to filter.

keeping track of agents progress, I like that you can view your stats at real time . I do however wish there were easier ways to navigate and filter without having to get an admin.

PlayVox review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Playvox works well for our needs"

What do you like best?

Playvox is easy to use, is flexible for multiple scenarios, and integrates well with all our customer contact channels. The value for what you pay is pretty good compared to similar products we reviewed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's a little more than I want to spend cost wise, but not much. Pretty good value for what you get. One improvement would be a way for a supervisor to validate a score evaluated by a QA agent before the evaluation was visible to the agent. We have a workaround for that, but it would be nice to have a way to check off that it was approved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework, but this is a pretty good value compared to similar products.

We use it for quality assurance on phone calls, email tickets, and live chat sessions. It's been effective in helping agents to quickly see ways to improve their performance.

PlayVox review by Alexey V.
Alexey V.

"Right tool for the proper QA "

What do you like best?

Majorly I like the responsiveness of the team in regards to some features or business-critical functionality. Working with them for 2 years already made me very satisfied with the current functionality of the app and I'm looking forward to working with the devs team on upcoming needs.

What do you dislike?

Customization is quite a tough task (CSS-wise). Even though Metro style has been long gone, big controls on the dashboard are making it quite hard to fit the screen even with the maximum resolution.

There are soma aspects of QA Evaluations that are not common for some QA Standards, thus I am working with devs team to enhance their product to have more flexibility and expandability.

PlayVox review by Administrator

"Love PlayVox for our large project!"

What do you like best?

We enjoy having the ability to assign certain scoring criteria to different "teams". The metrics displayed helps us to see where our agents are doing well and where they need improvement. This allows us to quickly provide them needed feedback and focus on other tasks at hand. The reporting is very useful and easy to use!

What do you dislike?

Most of the sort filters (especially in the pending evals) are not useful or nonexistent at the moment . If improved, this would be great! The notifications can be spammy and have limited customization. A bulk send option for the evaluations would be amazing in order to lessen the notifications to agents!

Recommendations to others considering the product

When setting up, map out your desired scoring factors first- it will save you time initially and in the future. We have a large management team so the 2 scoring factor is great to even the load allowing less experienced management to "pre-score" then pass it on to advanced members. Highly recommend using this feature!

Reporting is the best for us right now. Prior to PV, we were using spreadsheets so metrics were manual and took a lot of time to compile. Now we can simply adjust the dates and pull any data we need and some we don't! It's great for our management team and our agents. We are all very pleased with this and have seen an improvement with our agents' quality of work since implementing PV.

"Less is More"

What do you like best?

The Community Section, Karma Store, and Recognition badges.

Our agents really appreciate this feature and the added gamification aspect is a great way to encourage agents without threatening them with consequences. Write ups aren't necessary because we can just dock Karma Points.

What do you dislike?

UI isn't user friendly, agents get lost a lot and complain frequently about how they're unable to find the information needed to help them succeed.

It would be nice if there was a more centralized area to see performance metrics across the board, not just QA in one place and other metrics in another. It would also be great if the graphs and charts were easier to read - sometimes it can get really confusing and you really have to dig to find the information that you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know what you need from your QA platform before committing to Playvox. They have a lot of work to do, but it seems like they're eager to better themselves. Make sure you provide them with lots of user feedback, it seems like they take it pretty seriously.

Our agents do have a lot of complaints about how easy it is to use on their end. There's so much going on and so many places you can get lost that a lot of very important information unfortunately gets lost easily. It seems like they're updating small details over the course of a long period of time, but it would be nice if they'd revamp one portion first before moving on to another.

A lot of the comments we've received regarding the platform are super encouraging about the Community section, but most agents dislike the Quality and Performance sections.

I do think that if they could improve all of the moving parts they'd really have a great product.

CSAT has increased and overall quality of service has increased. We have been able to identify multiple department issues as well as individual issues that we wouldn't otherwise have noticed. We have also been able to implement better Performance Rubrics to give agents more specific goals to work toward.

The Karma Store and Community have been great assets. We have discussions in the Community Board and we're able to update agents with new information on a regular basis. We just wish that it were easily searchable rather than just by hashtag.

PlayVox review by cody k.
cody k.

"Workplace Community "

What do you like best?

I love the ability to communicate and utilize additional features such as badges and shout-outs, to highlight other users work and enhance their day. Everything is in located in a very convenient format, so understanding how to utilize Playvox is a breeze!

What do you dislike?

To be honest their currently isn't much to dislike. Most desired features can be found throughout the platform!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ensuring everyone is familiar with how to message others, and make full use of the coaching/evaluation areas.

We're able to address communication, advising, and more consolidated areas to make work life easier.

PlayVox review by Ayesha R.
Ayesha R.

"PlayVox for Customer Support & Experience "

What do you like best?

PlayVox is integratabtle with both TalkDesk and ZenDesk. This allows us to pull all tickets for both voice & written interactions within the PlayVox platform. We are able to create our own scorecards to review our channel mix. This helps in determining what within our omni channel support structure requires more training or coaching.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see sample scorecards and sample coaching/training materials within the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely should try and provide inputs as per industry. PlayVox team is always willing to take on new challenges with feature requests and willing to go the extra mile.

- standardize and streamline processes in order to shorten support time

- quality of support is improved

- reports used to identify individuals who require training and how the department is performing as a whole

"Useful QA Platform"

What do you like best?

The integration with the other platforms is straightforward and works really well.

It has boosted our QA productivity and helped to provide constant feedback, via comments, the community feed, etc. We're also piloting the loyalty program.

Customer Support is really useful.

What do you dislike?

The coaching feature (in my opinion is poorly implemented)

It takes some time to get accustomed to it as it has similar options in different places

The sharing features could improve

Recommendations to others considering the product

have the demo and communicate with them. There were some useful filters they included for us, that go on to show their commitment.

Time wasted

Hard to find the cases mentioned in QA

Stats

QA not to be a one or twice a month painful experience but an ongoing one through gamification

PlayVox review by Internal Consultant in Insurance
Internal Consultant in Insurance

"Great system that is constantly evolving"

What do you like best?

Brilliant system with a lot of flexibility. We like the way it is aimed at SMEs and is flexible with scorecards. The enterprise level controls are good and the auto reporting is easy for end users to use.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is quite steep when you scale up. This is calling into question if we can continue to use this system. The fail all is also not the best measure, we would like more flexibility when scoring calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your call score fits well with the available scoring methods. Also ensure that your agents are prepared to receive feedback as soon as a call is scored

We are transitioning out QA off of spreadsheets and gaining better insights into common trends

PlayVox review by User

"Yeah It Is Allright... Not Great"

What do you like best?

Nothing really. Every area need improvement

What do you dislike?

1. Calliberation does not really calculate the differences accurately.

2. QA process not that easy... I cant see report for my team without having to filter them a million times.

3. Training is so not flexible... No room for a database of questions, no flexibility to track trainings... etc.

Nothing.... Forced to use a tool, where if I tried to get anything out of it, it is a work in progress... or a development in progress... I feel like who ever designed it... had an idea of QA / Training but no real knowledge on how to make it operationally useful. Was the founder an Ops person or a QA person...

PlayVox review by Dharam Y.
Dharam Y.

"Team Analyzer"

What do you like best?

We got the access to see the actual area of development which is very important to take the correct action in correct direction.

What do you dislike?

There is no such entity which we found to be disliked but there are some sections where we face conflict about where to mark down the team mates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool where you can evaluate the assignments of the team mates who are working around and upon those evaluation you will get the clear vision of the current situation in your particularize department.

It has helped realtime to get the customer service on track. We have realized that the overseas managers getting the crystal clear picture about the progress in the team.

PlayVox review by Tonya K.
Tonya K.

"Quality Assurance"

What do you like best?

Being able to review all the details of the customer interaction in one place.

What do you dislike?

The rewards program (gift cards) appears to be limited to US based businesses and we work with many remote freelancers around the world.

PlayVox provides an easy flow that allows both the quality assurance manager and team members the ability to contribute to their developmental action plan, set goals and show case their successes.

PlayVox review by Quiarra W.
Quiarra W.

"Great performance tracking tool!"

What do you like best?

Playvox has been great with tracking my teams performance! It's super easy to use and to navigate through.

What do you dislike?

It's a little difficult location some reviews at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Playvox is a great asset for employee performance management.

Process and policy adherence has been easier to track and gauge since we're launched Playvox department wide. It's helped us realize that it's true that you cannot manage what you don't measure.

PlayVox review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.

"Great Motivation & Abilities "

What do you like best?

The fact that it give my agents great motivation to do their jobs. It also helps them with getting better at their jobs from the Quality Assurance side of things

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to be able to have everyone give certain points/ or change things for their teams. I wish it wasn't just one admin based.

Giving agents more incentive to do better

PlayVox review by User in Internet

"Great venue for everyone to meet and communicate"

What do you like best?

I love that there's a feed like a social site, and we can award badges for doing well.

What do you dislike?

The formatting on the reports is just close enough to a spreadsheet to be usable, but not close enough to be smooth. Might be better as a form instead. Can't navigate like you would in a spreadsheet and can't paste date from outside reports into them in multiple cells.

We use it to help coach our agents, and it provides a great venue for CS and CXI (our quality team) to meet and have discussions over particular customer interactions.

PlayVox review by Karina G.
Karina G.

"is really helpfull"

What do you like best?

its fast and easy to understand, when I post something is really easy for my team to find it in case they were out or absent.

What do you dislike?

When I send chat sometimes they take a while to answer sometimes days

I use it for work, to communicate with my team

PlayVox review by Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.

"Playvox is great"

What do you like best?

I love that it helps my team be closer. I love how easy it is to check stats and do coachings

What do you dislike?

Not being able to edit things the way I would like.

With playvox I am able to easily enter Qaulity scores and coach my team on quality

PlayVox review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Playvox review "

What do you like best?

PlayVox helps businesses train their customer support staff for better performance and improved customer experience.

With playvox, we don’t need to use spreadsheets for quality assurance and claims that it’s possible to run a call center operation without multiple platforms and software, and complex downloads and installations.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, the only negative aspect of Playvox would be the costing. Other than that I am extremely satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It aims to enhance performance and customer experience, and claims to help create a QA monitoring program in just five minutes. Customer interactions can be analyzed in all channels for a robust evaluation of coaching and motivation. I recommend it.

It is a top-quality monitoring software for live chat, email and phone, which helps businesses analyze how the customer support staff interacts with actual customers.

PlayVox review by Administrator

"PlayVox is an excellent Quality Assurance Software"

What do you like best?

The software is user friendly and intuitive. It should also be noted that we can certainly see an improvement within our customer service department since we launched our quality assurance initiatives.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations with regard to Calibrations. The Expert answers and explanations should be available before all participants complete the calibration. We should not have to wait for all to complete to review the explanations.

We use this software for Customer Service quality assurance and it is meant to help agents grow and develop.

PlayVox review by Natalia J.
Natalia J.

"Must be the best tool for startups"

What do you like best?

We are on the basic plan, but works for us better than spreadsheets. Work is easier with our help desk integrated and the tool allows nice interactions. Their support is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I would like an ability to set up p2p reviews.

PlayVox helps us keep the same level of support across all the teams and helped to introduce QA as a process first time. You can easily track down what are your pain points and help people improve through an interactive coaching.

PlayVox review by Administrator

"Efficient QA Tool for a Support Team"

What do you like best?

The ability to view tickets all in one app without the need to toggle back and forth to the original source, the ease of use in terms of sampling, and being able to coach agents properly using a given set of goals.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feature could use a lot more work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to be amazed at what this app can offer you in terms of QA and coaching.

Being able to provide real-time feedback on reps based on configurable metrics.

PlayVox review by Administrator

"Open communication with a willingness to help me and my Team succeed. "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the chat feature and the ability to ask questions on the fly. I also appreciate the willingness of the Playvox Team to work with me and try their best to accommodate to my needs.

What do you dislike?

Hardly anything, but sometimes the formatting options I don't agree with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth it. Ask about a trial period and meet and discuss concerns.

Using Playvox has really given us a deeper look at Quality and helped progress within our Team while working through challenges.

PlayVox review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Simple and sweet"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to navigate and has helped my team with being able to evaluate performances.

What do you dislike?

Big fan of Playvox, nothing that I don't like.

We use this system to evaluate performances and coach when needed.

PlayVox review by Administrator

"Easy creation of courses and lessons"

What do you like best?

I like that you can upload files that you already worked on.

What I like most is that you can follow what people learned.

What do you dislike?

The quiz that you have to take at the end is mostly pointless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good to keep track of the presentations for each department in a separate sheet

We are training agents with playvox, and checking that they learned properly.

PlayVox review by David D.
David D.

"While it's good, sometimes I feel like it could be easier to navigate. "

What do you like best?

I like that it provides one place for everyone to see their reviews and coaching sessions in one area.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the format of the site. I also hate when something is pasted it moves the entire screen up. I also feel like it could be easier to navigate.

We do all of our coaching and document all of our 1x1's through the site.

PlayVox review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Translation and Localization
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Translation and Localization

"Quick and easy way to conduct QA"

What do you like best?

The customisation option are endless and the statistics that are created are invaluable.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit difficult to switch between different views, so the design could be clearer.

It helps us evaluate how effective our employees are and to discover shortcomings in our employee trainings. We are able to track the learning curve and progress of our employees better.

PlayVox review by Gannon S.
Gannon S.

"Helpful to catalog coaching sessions"

What do you like best?

I like how previous coaching are all in a single place. It helps with seeing what has been discussed previously for reference

What do you dislike?

Using table in coaching forms can be a little complicated, as formatting does not always stay consistent.

Using the platform for QA and coaching purposes. It's a good product for consolidating all reviews, evaluations and coachings completed

"Good"

What do you like best?

really easy to use it's efficient and it looks good

What do you dislike?

well to be honest up until now I like it so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

it would be nice if you include a quick guide to get to know the program a little bit better wouldn't hurt anyone

evaluations coaching sharing information its really reliable in my work area

"Interesting site"

What do you like best?

Cleaner interface, easier than what we were doing before (sending excel sheets with the quality information)

What do you dislike?

Had to spend some time playing with the features to be able to get used to it.

You can make sure that the others are seeing the quality, and you can also do the coaching sessions, which is really cool

PlayVox review by Craig D.
Craig D.

"Playvox Review"

What do you like best?

I love that we can set custom grades and custom requirements for each section of our QA report.

What do you dislike?

I think that sometimes the review structure in terms of numerical scoring could be less restrictive.

We are making our quality for claims handling better. People are more empathetic and detailed in their claims handling.

PlayVox review by User

"Very good app for quality evaluations "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to customize the evaluations we preform. I like how there is a comment section.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Playvox.

Evaluations of cases from customer service agents.

The benefit I have found is being able to leave detailed information in order to educate agents.

"Very good quality tool"

What do you like best?

The community side of it which allows to interact between users

What do you dislike?

Nothing particularly, except maybe the design and layout that could be improved but nothing urgent/important

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

Quality of my agents chats, calls and emails.

It allows me to spot the mistakes and highlight the achievements

PlayVox review by User in Internet

"Playvox review"

What do you like best?

I like the Karma points for encouraging good behavior and having access to the entire team's stats in one place. I also like that it integrates into ZenDesk

What do you dislike?

There's a lack of robust reporting/insights. The notification section could use some flexibility as to what you'd like to see instead of seeing every interaction.

Consolidating our quality process around ticket flow. It also increases retention to have a karma point goal to work towards and takes the sting out of the quality process.

PlayVox review by Arthur C.
Arthur C.

"Playvox tool"

What do you like best?

everything inside playvox is very useful, but for quality features are the best ones.

What do you dislike?

no one feature or dashboard experience makes me unhappy.

solving quality reviews and identifying the needs of operational agents. So we can create training and material to support them.

PlayVox review by Jordyn T.
Jordyn T.

"Playvox- Great coaching tool"

What do you like best?

I like that our reps can comment back on the review.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could have more than one question with Zero points for tracking purposes.

Quality of our files- working on improvements across multiple teams. It also helps us identify trends.

PlayVox review by Kyle D.
Kyle D.

"All in one Quality Management"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is all contained in one location.

What do you dislike?

The form is a little dull, but fully funtional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the learning feature as well. We plan to purchase it soon.

We are isolating trends and implementing ways to improve them.

"Amazing tool"

What do you like best?

The way the tool show the metrics and how we check the results

What do you dislike?

nothig, the tool is a bit complicated in the beggining but after it is easy

General operation metrics

PlayVox review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Easy to use tool "

What do you like best?

Zendesk integration, easy to navigate, Acknowledgement and sign of the receiver option

What do you dislike?

Access to recorded calls, the ability to modify and edit the score

Quality checks, checklist complete

PlayVox review by Administrator

"Happy with the application"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, cool dashboards, unlimited calls.

What do you dislike?

Lack of API for complete user control. Calls information can be improved.

Quality analysis and agent performance have been improved.

"Awesome QA!"

What do you like best?

I really like Playvox, I like the functionality and reviewing with my team members.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to filter the dates and ranges that you want your QA from. Sometimes I do find it hard to navigate through the site.

We are helping our claims department by reviewing claims and finding out the QA scores. This leads to better customer service and handling.

PlayVox review by Agency
Agency

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, the possibility to have tests and videos

What do you dislike?

Difficult to understand the structure of lessons

Better training for employees

PlayVox review by User

"Easy to use, nice interface"

What do you like best?

The badge feature would be my favorite feature

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike any features personally

Quality Assurance coaching and evaluations

PlayVox review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Fresh User"

What do you like best?

I have just started using PlayVox, but so far it feels very intuitive and easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

I have actually not yet found anything I dislike about PlayVox

Foremost our customer cares QA is shifting from Google Sheets to PlayVox, so that is definately a big benefit!

PlayVox review by Administrator

"Great Quality Assurance Software"

What do you like best?

My team have fed back: Agent profile, ability to track progress and to have interactive discussions with agents regarding performance. My team have given the system great feedback.

What do you dislike?

That calls are not currently integrated into the programme.

Increase in quality and CSAT.

Learn more about PlayVox

PlayVox Videos

Learning about PlayVox?

* We monitor all PlayVox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(47 reviews)